Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott chan An Hour two Sean Hannity showed toll free. It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. We're now less than two weeks, I'm sorry, two months away from the inauguration of Donald J. Trump, and we see a lot of movements that are quite disturbing as Joe Biden and Kamala Harris now exit. For example, cabinet picks of Donald Trump, as per usual custom, are usually given access to the departments of which they will be replacing people and they begin a process of getting them up to speed.
Speaker 2: That is not happening.
Speaker 1: We see that there is a craze level of appointments knowing that Donald Trump is coming in with the plan to you know, significantly dramatically return America to its original principles of limited government, greater freedom, and cutting out waste, fraud, abuse, and a bureaucratic nightmare that has built up over decades. We know on foreign policy, and this gets extremely dangerous on economic policy. Biden is trying to throw out billions and billions of dollars in grants on his way out the door, and maybe the most scary thing that he is doing after he had put nothing but handcuffs on Ukraine from day one, and he sat in denial when Putin was building up his troops along the Ukrainian border, and then talked about, well, what you're reaction going to be, Well, it depends if it's a minor incursion, and denied Poland from giving Ukraine twenty eight MiGs to fight that battle, which he had no business making that decision. For Ukraine, he has no business handing over two hundred plus billion dollars another two hundred and fifty billion dollars last week alone, and he's doing all of this, and then all of a sudden, after putting handcuffs, telling Ukraine what weapons they can and cannot use in this conflict with Russia, even though it was clearly becoming a proxy conflict of Joe Biden, Kamala Harris versus Russia, and knowing that Donald Trump wants a peaceful, negotiated settlement. Well, last week he ratcheted up things by allowing Ukraine and giving Ukraine ballistic missiles to fire into Russia. The results were that well, Russia changed their nuclear policy that would allow them to use nuclear weapons in response to any ballistic missile attack. And you have US officials, according to Zero Hedge, officials discussing giving nuclear weapons to Ukraine in the final fifty five days of you out of your mind. This is insane and we know Donald Trump, even the New York Times said this. He vowed to end this war. And there are going to be different peaceful options put on the table. And Eric Princeman to comment on Maria's show on Sunday Futures Sunday Morning Futures, US has no means to shoot down Russia's mock nine hypersonic ballistic missiles. We have a real gap of vulnerability that Ronald Reagan spoke of when he inherited the presidency from Jimmy Carter. We had planes that couldn't fly, We had ships that couldn't go out to sea, built up a six hundred ship navy, and he rebuilt something called the Terrence. Donald Trump will have to fill this gap of vulnerability, you know, re up our commitment to military preparedness. We can't have China and Russia with hypersonic technology and we not have any of it. NATO and Ukraine are holding emergency talks as a result. Of this idiocy of Joe Biden, which resulted in a hypersonic missile attack on Ukraine by Vladimir Putin and Russia. Now they're holding emergency NATO meetings about possibly having to deal with a broader European conflict. North Korean troops now are in Russia. They are expected to enter combat in Ukraine soon according to the Pentagon. And this just continues. You know, this is Biden at the last minute with Zolenski. You know that if they keep this up, they're going to start World War three before Donald Trump can even get in there. And Donald Trump, you know, even though that we've never enforced the Logan Act, kind of has his you know, handcuffs on in terms of his ability to address both sides. Here's Lloyd to Austin saying he expects to see thousands of North Korean troops stationed in Russia to engage in active combat.
Speaker 3: Listen, in terms of whether or not the North Koreans have been actively engaged in combat. While we've not seen significant reporting of that to date, I said a while ago, a couple of days ago, that there are some ten thousand or so North Korean soldiers in the Kursk region, and they were being integrated into the Russian formations. And based upon what they've been trained on and they the way that they've been integrated into the Russian formations, I fully expect to see them engaged in combat soon.
Speaker 1: How scary is that now with the election to Donald Trump? Oh interesting that his bulla at e Lebanon now is having ceasefire talks with Israel. You think that's an accident. I don't think so. It was one warning by a US senator, South Dakota Senator Michael Rounds that Chinese agents now have access to every American citizen's phone calls and everyone's text every one of us. We know that both China and Russia on multiple occasions during this campaign hacked into the Trump campaign. How are we that far behind? Anyway here to examine exactly what's going on how to deal with it? Gordon Chang, author of The Coming Collapse of China, the Great US China Tech War, and former US Trade represent Anyway, along with Rebecca Kaffler, is with US a strategic military intelligence analyst, author of Putin's Playbook, and she served as a senior official in the Defense Intelligence Agency and work with the CIA's National Clandestine As Agency and Service.
Speaker 2: Welcome both of you, Rebecca.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about this last minute escalation of Joe Biden with Ukraine and firing ballistic missiles into Russia resulting in their changing the nuclear policy and firing off a hypersonic missile.
Speaker 4: Yes, I completely agree with what Eric Prince said. We have massive, massive vulnerabilities. We are not going to be able to intercept and shoot down this missile. It's extremely difficult, and more importantly and.
Speaker 5: More dangerously, it is extremely difficult to characterize it, whether it's nuclear or non nuclear.
Speaker 4: And that is because it is by designed. Arishnik, which is the name of this hypersonic missile, is an ICBM disguised as an IRBM. ICBMs are intercontinental ballistic missiles that are designed to wage nuclear war. The missile is just within the range, in the lower limit of the ICBA range, but it's an intercontinental ballistic missile. But it walks, talk, smells and fields like an ICBM. Why because it's good the all the instrumentation, all the sensus of electronics.
Speaker 5: Data acquisition capabilities, and so of the missiles.
Speaker 4: As that of Ertule Dish, which is an ICBM. It's precisely why the Russians gave pre notification to the United States because of systems couldn't properly characterize it. Pu who didn't want us to overreact, knowing that President Biden is convinatively impaired and his finger remained on that nuclear button for the next sixty days. But Putho wanted to give a message that is very clear, and that is to stop the escalation and stop climbing.
Speaker 5: That estallation ladder. That we are war gained.
Speaker 4: Than the intelligence communities, that leads all the way to nuclear war, and we're on the brink of it.
Speaker 1: We better be very careful. This is a very scary time. But it also does include how China will react to the election of Donald Trump. Is your what are your sources say? In Gordon Chang, we have.
Speaker 6: Seen China be uncharacteristically requiet this month shot. It started just before the election and continued afterwards. And I think that Beijing is reacting to the election. It wants to give Trump a very wide berth. It doesn't want to take him on, and so therefore they have stopped the provocations in their peripheral waters and seas. This is a very good sign. It shows that the Chinese leadership is scared of Trump, and it also means that although this may not last, I think that they are not going to engage in provocations during the first months or so of the Trump administration, which gives the new president a chance of re establishing peace and stability. We got to remember that on January twenty, twenty twenty one, Trump left Biden a peaceful and stable world. Biden, through misguided policies, ended up putting the world on fire, allowing the Chinese and the Russians to do that. Trump can actually bring us back to that peace and stability.
Speaker 1: I click break right back more with Gordon Chang and Rebecca Kamfler on the other side.
Speaker 2: If you've.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue our discussion about Joe Biden and his escalation of the conflict between Russia Ukraine. All our taxpayer money expense, Rebecca conflict, Gordon Shanger with us. It was obvious too, I mean by hacking into the Trump campaign, not the Kamala Harris campaign, both Iran and China. I interpret that, again my opinion, that to mean that they would have preferred Kamala Harris win. Usually a president it is not uncommon for a president to be tested early on in their administration by our adversaries. But Donald Trump is not an unknown entity to either Putin or President She so, Rebecca, I've got to imagine you know, as per your analysis, that Putin gave the US a heads up about hypersonic technology that in fact he does not want, He really doesn't want a nuclear conflict with Europe just before Donald Trump is getting in there.
Speaker 4: Absolutely agree, Putin does not want a nuclear conflict. He doesn't even want a conventional conflict with the United States and Natal because conventionally we are superior to Russia. However, at the same time, Putin cannot afford having Zelensky striking Russia deep inside its territory, and therefore this is exactly what.
Speaker 5: He did with this Arishnik.
Speaker 4: He gave the signal Adyshnik is capable of targeting the entire Europe and the.
Speaker 5: West coast of America.
Speaker 4: And it takes only as little as twenty minutes for this missile to land in Britain and only twelve minutes twelve minutes to land in Poland. So again he feels Trump as well, he feels a man Erica Trump is the only US president of putting.
Speaker 5: Fears because who he knows that.
Speaker 4: When Trump wasn't in the White House, he pursued the most of US anti Russia policy by targeting the Russian war fighting strategy. He authorized the number of items for our US military had, specifically the nuclear tipped sea launched cruise missile by them canceled and so again.
Speaker 5: But the parallel situation that we're in and we're going to continue.
Speaker 4: To be in the next sixty days is still unfolding. And Polish Prime Minister Don't Tusk said it the best.
Speaker 5: He said that the.
Speaker 4: Conflict right now is entering decisive face and taking on their dramatic dimensions. It is why, as you said, Sean, NATO is now going to conduct an emergency meeting. And like you said, we don't have certain capabilities such as hypersonics because the Pentagon was sitting there, you know, missandling money. I mean, imagine they can't even pass a seventh on it. Right What are these people doing? Why can't they prepare for the wars about which we have so much information? But the Pentagonist or the Democrats, they never bothered to actually develop a deterrent strategy. And instead they decided, oh, let's just throw Ukrainians as human shields to protect the Europeans who refuse to pay for their own security.
Speaker 1: We don't even have a shield to defend against this hypersonic technology. That is a scary scenario. I mean, we must with immediately accelerate our military preparedness and get and catch up to and hopefully surpass their hypersonic technology. The President spoke at length about having the biggest iron dome in the world has ever seen. I have no doubt he will move forward to a common push that this was always a conflict about not wanting Ukraine and NATO, and about disputed territories all of which could have been negotiated had we had a strong president. But the same thing now, I would assume the territorial ambitions of China are going to be put on hold for at least four years. I would imagine Gordon Chang. But yet kind of like Russia has a military advantage with hypersonic technology that we better deal with immediately.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Sean, you got to remember that the United States was the first country to be able to fly something at hypersonic speeds. Remember the X fifteen and We're going all the way back to the nineteen sixties, and yet we didn't develop hypersonic missiles. We just sort of believed that the Chinese and Russians would follow our restraint. Of course they didn't do that, and now, as Rebecca points out, we at this vulnerability gap because we can't defend against them and we don't have hypersonic missiles as they do. So really what we got right now, we're five years behind or so in the Chinese and the Russians, and it's going to take a lot of effort to catch up. This is also true for a lot of other military capabilities that the Chinese and the Russians have that we don't. So we are at a period of maximum vulnerability. Thanks to Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: I appreciate both of you and your expertise. Gordon Chang, thank you, Rebecca Konflor, thank you. Eight hundred nine to four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. It's very interesting between liberal Joe and Mika, you know, begging to go and kiss the ring and meet with Donald Trump. You see Elon Musk rolling out there, you know, saying, well, maybe he'll buy MSDNZ and everybody in a full fledged panic as they spin off MSDNC and a lot of other NBC properties and CNBC, and their ratings have been in the t and it's just I mean that they have earned this. I mean, Joe Rogan actually said it really, really well, and and that is they just they don't tell the truth. They are hemorrhaging audience. He said, you're not right, you're not accurate, and you're all delusional, and it's all true. The one thing that we take a lot of pride in on this program, and we've never gotten credit for it, is we were the ones, you know, at at the heart three years unpeeling one, one layer of an onion after another to bring you the truth about the Russia hoax. You know, back in the day, nobody would vet Barack Obama. You know, we vetted Barack Obama when nobody else in the state run media mob would. We got to the bottom of FAISA abuse. You know, we had a we had a great team of people that that were all part of this. Greg Jared and Sarah Carter and John Solomon and Catherine Herridge. You know, everybody did their part and we would bring this information to you, and we got everything right. We reported on law fair weaponization, you know how great institutions like the FBI and our intelligence community were politicized. We got the Hunter Biden laptop story right, We got the story of Hunter Biden right. We got Beerispa right. You know, all of these stories that we'd never get. You know, nobody ever says, oh, gee, Kennedy was right. But if we didn't tell you the truth, you wouldn't trust us, and you shouldn't trust us. So we worked very hard. If you go back to you know, all the way in my career to Richard Jewel fitting the profile of the lone bomber. I learned a lot from that story because I was the only one saying, whoa, just because he lives with his mother doesn't mean he's a bomber. Or the fact that we've got the Freddie Gray Baltimore story right, or Ferguson Missouri right, hands up, don't shoot. Had I had more people telling me that they were eyewitness after eyewitness after eyewitnesses that were going to come forward and say that it didn't happen that way, and we were right on that, or Uva or Duke Lacrosse How did I know about Duke Lacrosse. I actually went to meet some of the families and had real discussions and knew they had their own exculpatory evidence. So I was able to go against the mob media and we get these stories, right. I said, you know, journalism is dead in two thousand and seven. Now, legacy media is dead. And anybody that refuses to tell the truth. And if you're not accurate time after time after time, and you're delusional, I am telling you what's going to happen. Your future is over. You know, senior MPR editor had to resign after accusing his own out of media bias. Well, why did they get one penny from taxpayers? Why Marjorie Taylor Green is threatening to slash MPR's budget. Why do we give them a penny? If they can't make it in the free market like everybody else, then they have to move on anyway, eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, let's get to our busy phones, all right, I'll do this for Linda's sakes. Not sure how to say this, Thomasina, there you go. I can read it now.
Speaker 2: In Florida, Hey, Thomasina, how are you.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm doing great. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good. I'm glad you called.
Speaker 7: Did you have your coffee this morning?
Speaker 1: Are you talking like Linda? I didn't have coffee. I don't drink coffee. But welcome to talk radio The Schwan Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: Well that's I have a bone to pick with you because I sound like Linda and I'm from.
Speaker 1: Philly, Thomas Santa. Let me tell you right now, we've spoken only for a short time. You do not sound like Linda.
Speaker 7: Well, no, trust me, when you hear me next to my sister, we do not sound like Floridians.
Speaker 8: Trust me.
Speaker 2: Oh, you might have a New York accent.
Speaker 1: I mean, especially when I'm tired, my old accent will come out a lot more. Or if if Linda really pisses me off, then it'll come out a lot more.
Speaker 7: Well, I have a bone to pick with you about your name. You make fun of Linda, but you don't even say your first name properly.
Speaker 2: You mean Shuan Hannity.
Speaker 7: It's not Sean. It's Sean.
Speaker 1: It's not Sean. It's no homage. No, it's my name. Welcome to the Sean Hannity show. It's Sean Hannity.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's right up. You're making fun of Blinda, and I'm making fun of you because you can't pronounce your name correct.
Speaker 2: I think Thomas has to vote for the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I think I'm allowed to call myself whatever I want.
Speaker 2: But with all due respect, it is Sean Hannity. I promise you homage, hommage, hommage.
Speaker 1: Like, for example, you pay homage to somebody and then Linda's out there saying, no, it's homage.
Speaker 7: Hey, homage, I do it correctly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, man, Thomas Thomas, Philly girl, you're froming Philly. Girl, Here girl, all right, here we go.
Speaker 7: I lived all over the South Philly, West Philly. I even lived up in North Philly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's so funny. I'm from the Old by the Old Seers and Roebuck behind Fifth and Soulis.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: I know Little Flower High School.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't go to I went to girls Hire at BRODONI.
Speaker 1: Oh my godly the only thing I love about Philly your cheese steaks. Are we done with the reunion?
Speaker 2: I was just curious because her accent is a lot like mine. It's we're Philly.
Speaker 1: Lot like yours. No, you have a combination New York and Philly. So yeah, so does she doubly is bad? No, she does not.
Speaker 2: Well, hers is more Philly. Mine is more New York. That's the difference. That's true.
Speaker 1: All right, Thomasina, Uh, you're not the caller of the day. You're You're at the bottom of my list of the day. I promise, we appreciate, we appreciate you. Well, stay, we'll go to Pennsylvania. We'll check in with John.
Speaker 3: John.
Speaker 2: How are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Great Sean? Very thankful this week that we have a president coming in that actually loves the United States of America.
Speaker 2: Amen. He can't get there soon enough as far as I'm concerned, Hey.
Speaker 8: Sean, I know that we all have problems with the press being corrupt, bias, et cetera. Right, but I think the worst thing is they never have to be accountable. Look at the Russia Gate thing. They never had to admit that they divided our country just to indulge themselves and they were wrong. So you know, my wife actually has a thing going with my kids, who of course are liberal. Uh so tragic, but she's got some bets going with them about what Donald Trump is going to do, and they are convinced that he's going to put in an abortion band. They're advinced he's convinced that he's going to make gaming legal.
Speaker 2: All that wrong.
Speaker 1: So there's it's not true. You know, I should listen. You're going to be proven wrong. Why don't you take the bet with her and make money?
Speaker 8: No, these are what my kids. Yeah, well, what my kids are going to do is they have to wear a Maga hat all around, uh, you know, wherever they live for the weekend. And I'm just picturing George Clooney walking around with a Maga hat if he if he lost a couple of these bets, or you know, just just think about people in the New York Times. And the worst thing is Sean the way they reported this stuff. They didn't say Trump is reported Trump is considering something like a national abortion band. They said he is going to impose a national abortion ban. And that just drives me crazy.
Speaker 2: But understand it just flat out lying.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, when the Vice president of the United States says that somebody is a fascist and they're their top most ardent supporters are out there calling people fascist Nazi racist, Salin Hitler, Mussolini, and you know, and and she herself is saying that he will implement a national abortion band, which is false, limit access to contraception, which is false, or stop IVF treatment, which is false. This is the vice president of the country just flat out lying for political benefit. Now they've lied the entire time. But here the good news. In spite of having nine years of NonStop, never ending legacy media attacks and lies and misinformation and propaganda and smear, slander, dispergment, the American people ignored the noise and they made the right choice. And does Donald Trump not have his faults? No, nobody's perfect.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The thing that I think makes him great that he is a fighter. I think some people expect to switch to go off. You know at different times. That the guy that's going to fight China, fight to secure the borders, fight to fix the economy, make us energy dominant, is the same guy that's going to fight with the media and fight with the hard left and fight with his own party at home at different times.
Speaker 2: That is good. That defines who he is.
Speaker 1: Where most people, I will add this, most people would have collapsed under the weight of what they have put this man through and even even a bullet within a millimeter of assassinating him.
Speaker 2: And here he is.
Speaker 1: All of the lawfair gone, weaponization gone. And think about what he was facing in this election. Either he wins the White House or he's probably going to the Big House. And I'd say the odds were probably ninety nine point nine nine percent that they put they would have put him in jail.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and of course the fascist would be increasing government regulations, not decreasing them. But real quick, let me just say, I think you could do great service for this country, which you've already done, if you were to bring RFK Junior on your show, not just for ten minutes, Sean, but for three hours. I know it sounds crazy, but no.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound great. I will gladly do it. I've had very very productive conversations. I can say this with RFK Junior. The more I talk to him, the more I like him, the more I realize that. And by the way, at times he said things that that are not where he currently is. That's pretty much anybody in the public eye. But when I talked to him about what he wants to do, I was very much at ease in terms of like, for example, everyone says, well, he's gonna he has this position on abortion, it doesn't matter he's going to He's not the president. He recognizes his role when people say he's going to take away vaccines. I asked him a million different ways about that issue. He said, Sean, let me really explain this to you. No, I'm going to give people new information, scientific not paid for by big pharma, big pharma, and I'm going to let people look at the information make the decision themselves about vaccinations for themselves and their kids.
Speaker 2: It will be about choice. I thought liberals were pro choice. On food.
Speaker 1: He sits there with Donald Trump. Donald Trump likes Kentucky Fried chick in McDonald's and pizza right. I mean that picture of him on the plane was hilarious because he looked like he was like being held hostage and they put up McDonald's quarter pounder in front of him, which I happened to myself.
Speaker 2: But I don't eat that often. And No, he's not going to ban McDonald's, you know he is.
Speaker 1: He might push that McDonald's go back and instead of using seed oil, that they might use a healthier oil and make recommendations that will be better. We've got to ask tough questions. Why won't Europe import our food? I'll tell you why. Because of the chemicals and hormones. Why is it that men in Japan will live on average ten years longer then you will live and I will live because of a lot of the food we eat and a lot of the chemicals, a lot of the hormones. Can Americans benefit from learning about nutrition a little bit more? Absolutely?
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I decided to, you know, make some changes to my health and well being over the years, and I'm glad I've made those changes. But I can certainly learn more, and I'm willing to learn more.
Speaker 8: Ye there's one out of every thirty three kids now autistics. It's crazy. I know you got to go. I'll leave you with this. Please ask everybody to watch A Man for All Seasons in nineteen sixty six best film. It's a great example of law fair and what King Henry the eighth and Cromwell did to Sir Thomas Moore. It is a beautiful display of why America created a land ruled by law that shouldn't have law fair. I'll just mention that I thank you.
Speaker 1: No, I know, I know there are some of my friends that want want retribution, and my advice is no, let's let's return to constitutional order. That's what we truly believe is conservatives, That's what we have fought for, and we have too little time to get done very big things that will be transformational, and we've got to prioritize that. Anyway, good call, I do appreciate it. John and Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: The Final Hour roundup is next.
Speaker 1: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final Hour Free for All on the Sean Hannity Show. You know our partners in that, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. They want to wish you a blessed Thanksgiving as you gather with your families, grateful for all of the blessings that God has given to all of us. But let's also remember those that are facing unbelievable hardship, in need of food and fellowship and hope and shelter and medicines. And that includes the people of Israel, who are threatened daily by attacks from enemies on all sides there in the middle of a forefront war. And during these hard times, Israelis are thankful to the Fellowship for the food, the Basic Assistance, the life saving aid. When the rest of the world seems to have turned their back on them this Thanksgiving, please consider standing with Israel and the Jewish people. Just go to their website. It's one word, support IFCJ dot org. Make a gift right now, support IFCJ dot org or call them now at eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ Today