Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Durande Elvis Durand's phone tap.
Speaker 2: So Christina says her dad is always yelling at her because she's being careless. She leaves the top down on her convertible, and she leaves the car parked when she goes shopping or whatever. He really feels like something bad is gonna happen. Someone's gonna break something. He's had him. So they thought it would be funny to call from the beach where she left the top down yet again, and all of her stuff gets stolen. So she starts the tap and then we'll come up at the end to break it up. So all right, here we go. Here's the phone up.
Speaker 3: Listen it he dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm at the beach and I left the top end and I just went back to it and.
Speaker 3: Everything is gone.
Speaker 4: What's everything like the CD changer, my iPod, my wallet, my phone, my PR glasses.
Speaker 5: Then the court.
Speaker 3: I know, well, I just left it him because it's always there. I didn't think I should take it out.
Speaker 5: You don't leave that stuff in your call like that, dummy. Your wallet is gone, with your licenses, the IDs and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my wall of my license, my credit card, my dad.
Speaker 5: Gotta get an open car.
Speaker 4: The parking lot was like empty.
Speaker 3: I didn't think there was gonna be a lot.
Speaker 4: Of people here.
Speaker 5: I least cars me off damage. You gotta be hand call the bank and cancel your bank credit cards and poor more vehicle and cancel your license.
Speaker 3: I can't go to the bank right now. And that's the beach.
Speaker 5: The beach, please the pitch right now. They're gonna take care of your more porn things today.
Speaker 4: But what what about like the your glasses is what?
Speaker 1: What do I go at that?
Speaker 5: The import thing is now you got your credit cards gone and your license has gone, your idiot, everything else is replaceable, you.
Speaker 3: Understand, But like he think you could do it? Maybe enough, I ain't doing.
Speaker 5: A dancing for you. You're gonna call the police. Haven't come over, and you're gonna follow a police before for stolen property, and then you're gonna go to the bank and cancel your credit card.
Speaker 6: They tell your phone.
Speaker 4: Too, Yeah, my phone is in the car to mama, won there?
Speaker 6: What did I tell you to not leave the phone out of your sight, to stay with the phone in case you have to call you.
Speaker 4: I know that's the reason why I went back to my car.
Speaker 6: What kind of an idiot does that? Don't make wal with that money in the open car, so you're here if somebody could come and take it, What kind of idiot does that? I don't know. You can run your mobo and now you're gonna drive a vehicle crazy with this.
Speaker 4: Don't even tell her.
Speaker 6: Why do you think she's not gonna know?
Speaker 4: Because Mom's gonna like flipped out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well you're in big trouble because now you really mussed up this time. You you freaking a nonsense.
Speaker 5: You can't get enough. You can never get a note.
Speaker 6: Call the police and follow report. What are you're lucking?
Speaker 4: I am listening?
Speaker 6: So then that says you call the police and tell them where you are and have a come there and follow report.
Speaker 4: Will you look what I'm just with my friends at the beach are tanning?
Speaker 6: You leave the beach right now?
Speaker 4: Can you part in a half tomorrow because I don't want to miss this, Like it's like the.
Speaker 3: Best time to be channing right now.
Speaker 6: I swear to God can and all the prints that you got there and you go take care of your responsibilities. I don't want to hear that you're doing at three or four o'clock. That has to be done right now.
Speaker 4: But that's when the sun goes away.
Speaker 6: Can't you just wait at four o'clock? Are you killing? Are you kidding me? You leave the beach right now and you go take care of that right now. But get the risk of the day. It's shot. You don't know. I'll pissed it up. I am at your little.
Speaker 2: Ass Like now, would you still be pissed off if we told you you just got phone tapped?
Speaker 6: I got you you better, boy, I tell you was in a big trouble.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you right now.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show