Speaker 1: Hey, thanks for listening to the Covino and Rich Podcast. Be sure to catch us live every weekday from five to seven Eastern to the four Pacific on Fox Sports Radio. Find your local station for Coveno on Rich at Foxsports Radio dot com, or stream us live every day on the iHeartRadio app. Like searching FSR. Shut up, Steve, no time to wait, Let's get right back to it. Steve, Covino and Rich Davis Hour two of Super Fun Time known as Covino and Rich, beg our Super Producer sp Super Producer Danny g and Iowa Sam, who on the side does a tight rope act for the Traveling Circus, The Amazing Sam, the Afazing Sammy Sam, and of course Dan byers here. Thank you guys for being here Covino and Rich on Fox Sports Radio. We're streaming live on the YouTube page and we be rocking out. Let's go. You also hear us on the iHeartRadio app wherever whenever. Shakira Style twenty four to seven, the new and improved iHeartRadio app. Search Fox Sports Radio, stream us live every day and select Fox Sports as your number one preset. And for over forty years, tire Rack has been helping customers find the right tires for how, what and where they drive, Shipped fast and free, backed by free road hazard protection with convenient installation options like mobile tire installation, tyrack, dot comly tire buying shity. Could I oh cut through everyone for a loop real quick?
Speaker 2: Yes, you're good at that?
Speaker 1: Adds blazing like hip hop and R and B on Hot ninety seven. In the nineties, what was the big hip hop channel? Danny g out here for you blazon hip hop and R and B.
Speaker 2: We had Power one oh six and ninety two point three.
Speaker 1: The B blazon My add's blazing like hip hop and R and B. The two thousands and nineties, one of our buddies posed a hypothetical, and I know you and I were like, Hey, maybe we'll save it for over promise, but I think more people in on the conversation might make it more fun, if that's cool with you real quick, And then we'll get to a Rose Arena and cal Raley and whether or not they're ever gonna be bros again. We'll get to that. We'll get to more NFL moves, But can I throw a hypothetical out there? Courtesy of our pal Mauser in Cincinnati. If I said no, I'd still do it. So, all right, Okay, a good one. But I think it's a good one. I really do, Bro, I really do. He posted a question if a high school team played a pro team in all sports, what would the biggest blowout be and what would the closest game be? Like? Where is the I think? But you you think further, you might change because it's it's all over the place because I'm looking at basketball highlights and football and baseball and hockey. All right, If I were to say, take a good I'm not talking like an All American, a good high school team and put them against a pro team, what high school team keeps a game the closest? And here's my initial thoughts, and then you guys could all chime in if that's cool. I don't think a high school kid could tackle Derrick Henry. I don't think a high school kid on a good regular team could keep up with any route run by a Tyreek Hill type. I think in football, a high school team would get massacred by an NFL team. Is there a big butt coming up? No? I have a CARDI bat but anywhere in here, I think because do you think some high school kid is teeing off on a Paul Skeen. That's what I'm saying. I think, I think if you have a professional l I don't think a good high school baseball player could touch big league pitching. And I think big league hitters would tee off seventy five by one hour high school pitchers that it would be astronomically blowouts. And then in basketball, all my guess was basketball might be the closest because a good team could maybe play defense enough or get a couple of lucky shots, heave up some shots and maybe control the ball more. And hockey I just like maybe the same thing where you might be able to just skate around and have control of the puck. I don't know, probably still the speed. In physicality, yeah, you get smushed. What is yours? Fun? But you said the obvious and that's exactly how I feel too. But I get football by far because you're dealing with man strength and monsters. Even the best high school kids couldn't keep up, not even close. What do you think, Dan Bye? What is your initial And even though by the way, we saw a high school kid, a seventeen year old kid on the Brazilian team get Aaron Judge to the ground into a double play that so you see some cool things. I'm not saying that they can't have moments, but it's got to be the strength and size and speed differential in the NFL. These kids can't compete with that, not even close. Damby, we always talk, you know, people love to do that dumb hypothetical way you want to punch them in the throat. Will be like, hey, do you think like Alabama or someone could compete with the Cleveland Browns And you're like, no, you moron, they'd get smoked fifty six nothing. Yes, so what a high school team would would that be the biggest in your mind differential? It's not even close. It's football, not close at all. Yes, they all get slaughtered. We're saying who has the best chance to survive a little bit? Yeah, where does the talent level? Really? Where's the hugest disparity? And I would imagine the NFL, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, college football is a three year rule for a reason, where you need to be removed from your high school class so you're at least developed. They don't want eighteen and nineteen year olds in their league, where you have in basketball, you have the one and done rule now is in place for college hoops, but we've seen college play or high school players go straight to the NBA. There's AAU tournaments where you're playing I think baseball. I mean kids can throw eighties, low nineties in high school baseball. Maybe yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But I do think when you said the NFL, like, I see kids there at the physicality component that the NFL brings.
Speaker 2: That's the only reason. Yeah, that's the absolute reason.
Speaker 1: One. You were like, you know, just stop by a supermarketer, you know, a little deli around here, Starbucks. You see a kid with his you know El Camino or Taft or Sherman Oaks, a Notre Dame high school jersey on. You're like that kid that's rocking his like football jersey, that's like sixteen seventeen. He would he would be killed in the NFL. But seventeen eight year old kid that throws smoke might be able to like get a couple guys to ground out or pop up.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'm gonna I'm gonna use my tag team partner on Sundays. As an example, Carrie Rhoads. Carrie was an All pro safety in the NFL. Played eight years in the NFL. If you look at Carrie when he walks in here and think about it, like Carrie would have been one of the smaller guys on the field technically because of his position is that wild. Carrie is not small. Carrie is not you look at his arms like he is not small at all. This is a decade, you know, after his playing career. And to think that high school kids could compete with that, like, it's it's not even close, dude.
Speaker 1: I would have we would have like Division one kids come back and practice with us, just in high school. And when they would rap, I would feel the bones in my body crunch in my spine, like crack in a million pieces, like yes, when these guys would wrap me. And that was just one year into college. Imagine like the NFL, because the strength is just their strength is so much greater when they're at higher levels, just different levels to it. And I think it's exposed big time in the NFL. And did you explain why this hypothetical came? Because our buddy, our buddy Mauser, congratulations to his son Sam. He was like an all state all the top five and top five in the country hockey player, and he was like, he still feels like, you know, my son still compared to the pros. I wonder how this team would get just crushed by like a pro team or something like that. You know, he's watching them, saying how far off they are at the best college kids in hockey versus the NHL. And he posed the hypothetic like, which where's the biggest differential? And Danny g would you agree football? Football is the obvious answer, right, We're gonna all agree with that is baseball Number two though, because you're thinking, like if Paul Skins could throw four inning, seven strikeouts, one hit against team, like the best country teams are around that We've seen a Rods of the world and Griffy juniors of the world compete as young men against grown men. But so we've seen it. Yeah, but I mean, so I think baseball would be it's.
Speaker 2: Neck and neck with NBA to me, because you're still dealing with the size differential. And yeah, rich are saying you can maybe check up some shots, but that defense defense on the high school player, they wouldn't eve give them the wouldn't even give them a chance to get a shot up from.
Speaker 1: Picture picture a guy like the joker. You okay, chick, you think you're you think any young kid is gonna get inside on that guy or get a shot off or anything. No, No, that's what I think football is. The obvious ants your number two becomes dicey. She like, go, what what is number two?
Speaker 3: I think hockey is a really good answer. Just again because of the physicality.
Speaker 1: You say, how fast to the TM USA and Canada. We're skating like they're gonna make They're gonna make a high school skaters look like Adrian and Rocky skating and Rocky one. Speaking of hypotheticals, and we'll take your feedback too at Covino and Rich at Fox Sports Radio eight seven, seven ninety nine on Fox. Pull up the live chat too on YouTube. We're streaming live. I'll tell you what the people are saying. In high school, we scrimmage against college age and we were still alive. That's from still Ow and Stockton. It can't be a physical sport, Rich, maybe bowling Scott for mayor, says Jones in one ninety nine. Hits us up. Thank you guys. But speaking of hypotheticals, there actually happens to be a viral hypothetical story that is going on in the world of fighting. And I'll just throw this out there real quick. What is it? The new one hundred gorillas versus no Man? What is it? What was that one? Again? Women box or female? Claressa Shields was on Shannon Sharp's podcast. She was actually on another podcast talking about how she thinks she could beat up Rollly Romero in a legitimate fight. Romero fights at about one forty he weighs one hundred and eighty five pounds. She's like, I'm bigger, I'm longer, I weigh a lot more, I'm a woman. Yeah, but I will be a Rollly Romero just based on my boxing skill alone. He's a small guy. And that's been a hypothetical because Shannon Sharp then interviewed Claressa Shields and she doubled down and he was like, I'm sorry, you're not competing with Roly Romero. Rollly Romero was asked about it and he goes, yeah, I think she would beat me for multiple reasons. She's big, and I don't hit women, I don't fight women. Listen, But there is a hypothetical athlete in a professional rowing ass tough ass woman who weighs around one eighty five beat one hundred and forty pounds cham last think so the last.
Speaker 4: Party, he said, he's like, I don't hit women. That would just completely disqualify him.
Speaker 1: Then he would not. Yeah, he's not entertaining this hypothetical, but he's he's he starts it with, oh, she's a lot bigger than me, but it's not. It's not. And by the way, just so you know, for the record, I hate when people say that it's not sexist to just have a real conversation. Well that becomes the question because Shannon Sharp is like, yo, I'm just giving you my real opinion. You know, I'm sorry. He's the only one sort of keeping it real that I don't care how much bigger you are as a woman. Rolli Romero would destroy you as a man, even a little man. And he's getting a lot of flak for that. But because people people are you know what it is, it's like, you know, we love to call names arbitrariy know, you're a sexist or racist, or you're not sexist if you think like like they talk about how like a high school men's basketball team could easily beat a w NBA team, and that's true. High school, Yeah, high school for sure. Ye sammy high school men's basketball, they beat him pretty bad. No, I don't know about that w NBA. Those players are taller than those youth boys. Do you think a w NBA team could beat a good high school men's basketball as? Absolutely? Are you serious? Yes? Absolutely, you're absolutely. Well.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm just thinking, like, those are professional players who move really fast like a high school team you're talking about. They're men though, I know, but they're not fully grown yet and they're not all and some of those women tower over those younger boys.
Speaker 1: But this fight hypothetic.
Speaker 4: They don't have this skills they're not they don't build the skill set yet.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting.
Speaker 3: A lot of college teams in women's basketball practice against men that go to school, So like, you can be a part of the team that practices against the IOWA team that's that guy.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? I'm just being realistic. Come on, I think you're not.
Speaker 4: No, I think Dan if Dan's I mean, those those guys that practice against the women's teams regularly fuller, are bigger and more developed. So I'm not saying the best high school boys team in this in the country, in the country, I.
Speaker 1: Bet you, like, what's the best local team. If you told me Culver City or something, their high school team.
Speaker 2: I bet you it's a bad city to pick because they probably win. Yeah, they got some really good they got some good teams.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying my.
Speaker 3: High school maybe that you know, got knocked out of the first round of the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Maybe my high school team on Long Island, who was all like five foot ten Italian guys. Yeah, they would lose. Long Island not a hot spot for a basketball players. A well coached team also plays a major factor here, right. It's a good hypothetical, it is, And like I said, there is a hypothetical that's causing a lot of controversy because when people keep it as they say real like, yeah, I know Cloressa Shields, she's a great woman's boxer, but she doesn't stand the chance against the Roly Romero. If you say that, people are like, they get mad at you for being honest about it, for having an opinion. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Serena Williams, by the way, was on record. I think she said it to David Letterman. He asked her years back, like what about if you were to play against the men, And she flat out said, like Andy Murray, like used him as an example, would beat.
Speaker 2: Me six love? Six love?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, so she's like, it's just they're more, It's they're more. Is it goal to hit the ball harder? And this is when on top of you know, on on top of the world.
Speaker 1: By the way, there's there's no shame in that, dude. I mean, and I'm not gonna do the quintessential oh a girl, dad, I coach girl. A lot of my time I spent coaching my daughter and her teams and stuff. There's a lot of fun in pride and Everything're married to a woman, right, and that is true. Yeah, But the reality is when it comes to sport, they have to be separate, which is why there are separate leagues, right, I mean, that's that's the whole reason. This is also why I don't like hypotheticals on that much, because it's never gonna happen until Jake Paul makes it happen. Jake Paul, Jake Paul, make this happen. He'll get people. It's never gonna happen. Mayweather's never gonna fight Mike. I mean, oh wait, he is in April, and Mike Tyson's gonna be here to talk about it for Tyson Trivia on a Tuesday. But yeah, that's why I don't like hypotheticals, because is Roly Romero gonna fight Colarissa Shields No, so she could talk all day about how she'd whoop his ass out of nowhere. By the way, there was no context behind that ROLLI Romero was like, how did I get tragged into this? And and can I say this just to show that I'm and guess what, I'm fair. No pro NFL team is going to play on high school team anytime soon, But just to show that I'm fair, I will promise you I can name a list of things that women are better than men at right. I mean it goes both ways, but sport is something that we can't we can't confuse. And if someone's being real, to call them sexist because they're being real, Well, if you take it's crazy the most weenie boys versus some dominant women, yeah, they'ugh win. Well here's here's the thing too. So women remember my wife when I when I first started dating my wife, Because my wife's a very athletic woman. I remember her joking like, yeah, I could beat you in a race, and I'm like, yeah, that's really cute. And she's like, you, I think I could beat you. And we raced and I smoked her like because I remember being like because I remember being like, I know you joke. She's like, I'm not joking. I think I could beat you in a race, and it just you know, it's I would say, yeah, like if you have a high school boys basketball team where some of them can dunk, like a lot of women can't dunk.
Speaker 4: You know who is in Brittany Grinder. She could dunk, but like very few women's players, even at the pro level, cannot dunk. So they have an advantage there, very at least.
Speaker 1: Dude, And I'm trying to create the impossible. You know, I coach all girls flag football team and they play against all boys. They didn't win a game this year, but they got close, and that just shows you, like, this is the best of the best girls and they're so good and it's so much fun to coach him. But you know, boys and girls are different. Whether people want to admit that or not, All right, but do we all agree that football is the hardest of all those. Yes, yeah, that's why I said the close the book on that, Danny Tukult. I think the more physical the sport, the less advantage of woman would have just for strength reasons. That's all. But again all hypotheticals based on our buddy Mauser and Kentucky. If his son made an all state hockey team, if it's gaming stuff coch like, if it's like darts or pool or something like that, I think a woman could equally compete like you without a doubt. But when it comes to physical strength, that would be very difficult. That's all. Hence, while that's a big issue, that's really not all. Right. Who do we got?
Speaker 2: Rick in beautiful Santa Barbara wants to weigh Yeah, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Rick?
Speaker 5: Just another day here, man.
Speaker 1: Santa Barbara one of my favorite places. Have fun living there. Man, it's hard not to like it here. Now. So I think you guys are all wrong because everything else is timed except for baseball. Oh so you got to get three outs for so you think that when it comes to the differential of well, yeah, I get you saying football, the pro team may kill the high school team. They may win one hundred and twenty nothing. But you're saying in three outs an inning, nine innings, like a major league baseball team might beat a high school team like just one hundred to two or something, you know, is a mercy role like the BBC. Well again the question, the original question was which high school team stands the best chance? A high school team against a pro football team, baseball team, hockey team. What's the differential there? And I gave you that real life hypothetical that's happening as we speak with Good across the Shields and Roly Romero. It's not happening, but the debate is happening. Yeah, no doubt. All right, So we got to continue with this WBC Rose Arena Raleigh story and Iron Mike trivia giving away prizes, and we do it right here on Fox Sports Radio. Covino and Rich. Now, have you ever wiped with a piece of dry single toilet paper? Rich? And Walard Man? Is this as good as a gad? What a terrible life? Well, yeah, no it's not. What are you living on the prairie?
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 1: Charles Ingalls? You need some dude wipe? Hey, Michael Landon, here's some Dudewipes. Dude Wipes. We extra large cleaning power of what do you spartankus toilet paper as we'll put a leaf on a stick. They say extra large because they mean business. So no matter the size of your mess from top to bottom, dudes has you covered with a confident clean. They comfortably clean up whatever TP leaves behind for no more maintenance. One to breed a way, irritation, not a chance. It's time to make the trade of the season and switch from TP to wet extra Large dude Wipes and start experiencing the confident clean of dude wipes made from one hundred percent plant based natural fibers. They got a variety of sense and sensations like minchill or shay shade butter to protect your end zone. All right, So Dudewipes available at Amazon and major retailers nationwide. Dude Wipes best clean pants down and the number. If you want to play iron my trivia winsur prizes eight seven seven ninety nine on Fox We do it Next is Fox Sports Radio that gots here.
Speaker 6: I have a podcast empire. It continues to grow and I brought it here to iHeart. I'm also doing a live radio show from three to five pm Eastern because.
Speaker 1: My wife wanted to kick me out of the house.
Speaker 6: It's called Stu Gotson Company Live, which is available in podcast form right when the show finishes every single day. Some of the biggest names in sports, a lot of phone.
Speaker 1: Calls, I love you guys.
Speaker 5: You show.
Speaker 1: It's one of my favorites.
Speaker 6: A lot of interaction, guys not taking themselves too seriously. Those are just some of the things that you could expect from Stu Gottson Company and ste Gotson Company Live. So listen to Steve Gotson Company Live and our original podcast. Please subscribe, rate and review Stu Gotson Company and God Bless Football Taylor's livelihood.
Speaker 2: Depends on it.
Speaker 6: You do it today and you can check all of those out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome to the show, Coveno and Rich remember Sga Thursday where we wear stupid outfits. I mean we all have something we're a little I guess timid on debuting right, You're not sure if it's too flashy or not. Less Ga don't care. We saw him in his Sasquatch outfit, his big furry coat. We saw that ridiculous furry coat he was wearing. It inspired us to take a chance, dare to be different and wear our most flashiest, our most flashiest I noticed, hold on, put yeah, put it on. We debut our flashiest outfit on Thursday. Not sure what that is yet. I think it involves some leather for me. Covino on ch fs are to watch us on YouTube, But right now we're looking for contestants to play Iron Mike Trivia, a Tuesday edition of Iron Mike Trivia. A lot of big fights coming up, speaking of Corsa Shields and Rollie Romero, a hype odical fight. This's never gonna happen, but it's an easy multiple choice game and it's hosted by Broke Iron Mike. Your chance to win some prizes. Easy win at eight seven seven ninety nine on Fox eight seven ninety nine on Fox. Step on up play and what's tribute? Unlucky winner. We'll do that in a second. We'll go to dB in and up for his update in a second. But I wanted to see I'll just go on our Twitter page, our ex page and Instagram. Look at it all. Your great feedback, Hey, if you don't already follow and play along at Covino and Rich at Rich Davis at Steve Cavino and I saw Fox Sports Radio posted a clip from one of our other shows. Here our good pals, Rob Parker and Kelvin Washington, the Odd Couple, And I don't know why I'm laughing at this so much. The quote is from Rob Parker. My heart was broken when he heard the news about canceling Magic City. Night was broken. Yeah, maybe it was right, all night tears. This is unacceptable mouth. I love it. Rob, Rob is furious at the NBA. My heart is broken. I got a feeling that, wait, happened. When you see Rob after our show, make sure to getim a hug. I will, I will. His heart's broken. All right, Let's go to our pal and yours, Dan Byer for an update, DV. What's going on, buddy? Guys?
Speaker 3: Is signing in the NFL as Seahawks losing another from their Super Bowl win not a surprise, but cornerback Treek Willen and signing with the Philadelphia Eagles, signing one year deal.
Speaker 1: Well, Blanket Ship went to Blanket Ship went to Houston, Houston. Yeah, yeah, so we saw him at the Super Bowl, and now he's not an Eagle anymore.
Speaker 3: Yes, but so the corner leaf Seattle for Philadelphia. Jet's got a quarterback, acquiring quarterback Gino Smith, and it trade with the Raiders that also involves a swap of late round picks. Patriots and former Packers receiver Romeo Dobbs agreed to terms that a four year deal worth sixty eight million dollars. Elton Jenkins is a former Packer. He's now a member of the Cleveland Browns, agreeing to a two year deal. Lionsun running back Isaiah Pacheco to a one year contract. Dawson knocks back in Buffalo on a three year deal. Luka Dancica the Lakers find fifty grand for making an unprofessional and inappropriate gesture towards an official on Sunday, showing that official no didn't give him that finger, showed him the money sign instead, but Luca docked fifty grand for that. Lebron James, by the way game time decision for Tonight's contest against the Minnesota Timberwolves. In college hoops, Arizona State beat Baylor eighty three seventy nine, and the Big Twelve Tournament Elsewhere in the Big twelve, Cincinnati top to Utah seventy three to sixty six. Smu just knocked off rich Is alma mater of Syracuse Or is it eighty six sixty nine? Mustang's advance over the Orange that's in the acc pit beat Stanford sixty four to sixty three. A tough one for the Cardinal who are sitting on the bubble of the NCAA tournament and the Big Ten tournament is underway. Maryland leads Oregon midway through the second half, forty seven to thirty one. Finally, guys, reds pitcher Hunter Green's gonna miss at least the first three months of the season after having bone spurs removed from his elbow.
Speaker 1: Back to you, No, thank you, Dan Byer, appreciate you, buddy. I saw a funny picture on social media. Do you see Kevin Durant was at the USA Mexico game. I'm sorry, would you say Kevin Durant. They're showing yes, and they're joking that he was looking down at his phone the whole time on Twitter? Oh really, yeah, that's funny. All right, Well, you know what, what's the matter? What's wrong? We got? You don't make Iron Mike wait when he's ready. I'm so sorry he's there staring me down right. It makes me sometimes I like to make him Waituh Iron, Mike, it's time for trivia. Let's go. Mike Tyson was a maniac. I want your heart.
Speaker 2: I want to eat a children, but an ear to this.
Speaker 1: If you're a boxing brainy act tirn Mike Trivia, you can't tut me. Not man enough.
Speaker 2: All rights, our security, walking our broke mic into the main studio, come here and they make me wait?
Speaker 1: Who with that Don Flamenco making me wait over here? Guy, I'm not Don Flamenco. Yeah, Don Flamenco never he never stopped talking over here with up Tom Flamenco. And by the way, if you're wondering, I beat you up too, and any high school kid now I'm angry now with angry Mike Tything. I don't like waiting. Did you see coming on the lobby that's that wasn't Piston Honda exactly. I don't even know him, Mike. Doc Flamenco, don't even talk to me now making me wait like that?
Speaker 2: What do you think about this whole Shannon Sharp thing with Rollie and shields.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't hit women. I'm staying out of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's meet the contestants twenty five time, right the way.
Speaker 1: Hold on though, you know what I'm hitting. I got Mayweather in April. Get it, Mayweather in April. I'm bringing jokes. Weather in April. I can't wait. In the Democratic Republic of Congo April twenty fifth. That's right, Congo. So I am fighting all right? Rich David's over there? Eighteen times when Dan Bayer What up?
Speaker 2: TV? And looking to win a Seeing Our Prize pack on the studio lines Virgil in Phoenix.
Speaker 1: With the first see what's up? Virgil? Hey? Hey, what's going on? Virgil?
Speaker 4: Hey? How's it going?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Say what's up to broke Mike?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? You found like a wonderful man. It's nice to talk to you. I'm in a good mood now. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Virgil. What do you do for a living there in Arizona?
Speaker 5: I'm a pipe fitter?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that a euphemism or you actually are a plumber? Oh? You got it near you?
Speaker 2: I think that's his real job.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, he's not a plumber. He's a pipe fit pipe, Yeah, yeah, union and everything all right. Here those guys make the Yeah, they make some loot. Here are the roles Welds too.
Speaker 2: For Iron Mike trivia, the first contestant with two correct answers is the champion. If there's a tie, we have a tie breaker question. If your name uh, if you your name is your buzzer, but you do have to wait until all three possible answers are read. If there's two wrong ones in a row, we move on to the next question. Are you ready, let's go, Let's get it on my tie thing.
Speaker 1: Good. Good to see you guys, And you know I'm a change man now. But I once bribed two officers by giving them one of my cars. Sorry, guys, that got them in trouble. But which one for my collection? Was it? Whether a A Ferrari, be a Bentley or c A Rolls Royce Virgil Virgil? Yeah, I missed that car. But they were very nice guys, and I'm sorry I got them in trouble.
Speaker 2: Just like that Virgil halfway to a price pack, I was the bad man. We go to round two.
Speaker 1: Round two. What was that once quoted saying about turning sixty year though that's how old you are, right down from mango shut up. Sixty year though, whether it a I'll be sixty next year, maybe finally I'll understand this. I don't need to roar anymore. B. Turning sixty will mean that I can still shadow box, but I'll be a shadow of myself. See, there will be a huge party on my farm, and the theme of my sixties will be green peeth, get a green peace. What did I say about turning six?
Speaker 2: Oh, Virgil going for the sweep hair b B No rich Rich for the steal, green peac no loss.
Speaker 1: I said he I'll be fixty next year, and maybe finally I understand this. I don't need to roar anymore. No more roaring for me.
Speaker 2: That means Mike, all right, Virgil is still the only one on the board. We moved around three.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it means either. Round three. How old was the great George Forman when he became the oldest heavyweight champion? Whether A fifty one, b forty eight or forty five?
Speaker 2: Virgil Virgil for the win.
Speaker 1: Forty eight? No rich rich.
Speaker 2: Rich for the steal?
Speaker 1: He was forty five? Yeah, right, michaelmore a forty five year though, the oldest champion, because I remember thinking he was way older and I'm like, oh, he was forty five. He felt like you were one hundred and forty five. Felt like he was talked about.
Speaker 2: That one.
Speaker 1: He looked like bald boll all.
Speaker 2: Right, the tie between Virgil and Rich. We go to round four.
Speaker 1: Round four, King Hippo broke. Mike Tython, happy to be here. I love the coveno On Rich show. Great to thee youth, Sam the thank you Mike. Famous fight between Roberto Duran. By the way, he's one of my heroes, Roberto Duran. He's a wonderful man. The first fight between Duran and Sugar Ray Leonard happened in what city? A New Orleans, B Montreal or the Miami.
Speaker 3: Damn Fyer, no clue, I'm gonna say ce Miami, No.
Speaker 2: Virgil Virgil for the win, New Orleans, No.
Speaker 1: With B Montreal. The brawl in Montreal on June twentieth, nineteen eighty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they made it rhyme. The brawl in Montreal, Montreal was Gary Carter on.
Speaker 1: HISNS for that one.
Speaker 2: Virgil and Rich, we need to break the tie with round five.
Speaker 1: Let's go round five. I love this TV show. The very first episode of the HBO Theories twenty four to seven back in two thousand and seven, focused on which fight were the a Mayweather and Hattan, the late Great Ricky Hatton b De la Joya Pachiao or the Mayweather de la Hoya.
Speaker 2: Virgil Virgil for the win? Which one?
Speaker 1: Hey see, yes, that's right, you are the winner one. It was Mayweather my opponent in April. Mayweather versus De la Joya. That was the first twenty four to seven back in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Boom, Virgil, we are going to mail out a CNR price packs you there in Phoenix.
Speaker 1: That was a good show. But my favorite show is The Wizards of Waverley Play. That's my favorite show. Lizbeth. Yes, that's right. And by the way, guys, speaking of fight the Mexican Monster David Benavidez versus Gilberto Ramirez may second, thank you tuning in, Thank you Iron Mike, Thank you guys, and don't make me wait again. I don't like you. Sorry, thank you guys. Congratulations Yeah, by guy, by the way, congrats Virgil, by Guy, bye, Virgil speaking of a by guy see. Speaking of Selena Gomez, he said Wizards of Waverley Place. That was her show, right, I think I'm pretty sure I know that show, but Mike says it's good. Do you guys see Selena Gomez licking her husband Benny Blanco's feet on there like podcast? What are you jealous? Or something? Oh? What about it? I'm just saying, how much would it take if I said, picture, tell me an NBA guy with like the buzz bust, if you had like Lebron Ron James, Like, if I said you gotta lick Lebron's toest, I'll give you a thousand dollars. No, it not happened, ten thousand, can't you wont if I said twenty grand? No thanks, you're telling me you're looking. I could be the like so I could talk about that.
Speaker 2: No thanks, I'll do it for a house that's three point seven million.
Speaker 1: But you're telling me for real? I would say if I said fifty thousand dollars, you you lick Lebron's toes after a shower? No, after a game? Kind of think about that? You know what the dumb hypotheticals? What would it take for you to look? You guys are all full of what did Joe Biden say, malarkey, I think Riches wanted to find any reason to lick Lebron's toes. I think you're all full of it. If I said here's four thousand, I think everyone's got a present. I think yours is a lot lower than you say. Can I be anonymous and do it? And then they won't know who did it? Right? I got? You know, I'd embarrass my family, have my dignity intact, my dad would like what you doing? Man? Disgrace in my family like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, rich these days, fifty g's doesn't even get you a car a jet ski.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, thanks Bro, and I dignity. Damn Bayer have some integrity? How about that, Dann Bayer? Will you entertain this ridiculous thought? Don't you think all these guys would do it for the money?
Speaker 2: Maybe when push came to shove.
Speaker 1: If I came in here with a suitcase and it had fifty thousand dollars like a deal and no deal, like silver suitcase? Like I'm Howie Mandel, you like your suitcase? I like my suitcase, Darren Trump style, I like my suitcase. I think you know, if you're desperate for money, yeah, you do it. I'll do something. I'll wait tables. Bro, What if you got kids that are going to college, you have mortgage payments. Why are you acting like licking someone's foot for fifty thousand dollars? Better than that? And I think most people should, So you'd rather wait tables for six months? I don't even lick my girlfriend's foot. Get out of my face. Way where you would think as foot? No? Thanks, You wouldn't lick your girlfriends what if you want if she wanted it. No, you wouldn't lick your girlfriend's foot if you want. How about this, rich? Let me think about it because Dan Byer has breaking news. Oh someone's gonna.
Speaker 2: Look breaking news from Fox Sports Guys.
Speaker 3: Seventy six Ers card Tyres Maxie suffered a finger injury on Saturday, and now ESPN is reporting that Maxie's going to miss the next three weeks because of attending injury in that right pinky finger. The Sixers right now, with no Joel Embiid or Paul George, are in the eighth spot in the East. They're currently a game and a half back of the six spot held I Orlando.
Speaker 2: At this point.
Speaker 3: Miami's also a game and a half up in the seventh spot. But the Sixers right now, if they want to avoid the playing tournament, are going to have to play well without Tyrese Maxi and their other stars.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what. The you know what this year is the only team that's under five hundred is currently the ten seed Charlotte that would be playing in the play in game. But and in the Western Conference, Portland's the ten seed. They're under a five hundred. That's why I think there's too many teams. I don't think you know, call me old fashion, call me all school. I don't think a team under five hundred should should be in playoff consideration. I mean the NFL, maybe once at a Blue Moon you get a five hundred team or something, But to me, a team after eighty two games is under five hundred, you have no business playing any further.
Speaker 3: Maybe I do think that this shed's a light on what the play in tournament actually is because I do consider it the playoffs. I feel it's an expansion of the playoffs. Ye, and I think that this sort of deal makes it look like it isn't playoffs, and so you're trying to avoid that.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, you don't want to play the playing game, so getting the top over the top six seeds, right or you know.
Speaker 3: And I think honestly, the NBA would be fine if if the Hornets, let's say the Hornets won both their games and ended up facing Boston or Detroit. I think they'd be fine with that because they think that those teams would beat them. They wouldn't want necessarily the toughest competition. But I get what you're saying, Rich.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I listen again. I know that some people are just like more teams, more opportunities. It just to me, if you're under five hundred, like in baseball, they do it. I think they do it right where the worst wildcard historically has what maybe eighty six wins. Eighty seven wins, and that's that's a decent team, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And look at the East standings right now, it's basically by default. I mean, the Bucks are trying, but they're the eleventh spot. But otherwise it's just the ten teams that actually wanted to make the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Ten teams in Milwaukee, the ten teams that aren't awful essentially.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and there's four teams that probably had no interest whatsoever. I don't think Washington or Indiana had any reservations about making the postseason, So yeah, that's what you get.
Speaker 1: Brookland, Washington, and Indiana all have under twenty wins correct, and in Chicago's twelve games under five hundred. So there you go. Thank you, dB. We got more covine on wretch and we will get to the bottom of this a Rose Arena cal Raley debacle. What about your suitcase question? Yeah, what do you think about licking feet? You already forgot that one. I like my suitcases perfect. What about your suitcase for of money? Rich has a suitcase full of money. He wants to know if you lick Lebron's foot And I bet you. I bet you most people listening would do it for ten grand. And I'll give you my answer, and I have a reason as to why. I'll tell you to stick it a bunch of broke batches and everyone'sking I won't do it, Yes I will. I'll tell you why I won't, and we'll talk about it. My father would be disgraced. I'll tell you why next on the Coveno on the shows Fox Sports, ready to tackle your financial goals with wee ball. You know people worried about their money and I'm saying for whatever. With wee Bowl, you know have to sit on the sidelines, whether you're a rookie or a pro wee ball put your game team to the test. With tools that help you make the best move, trade stocks, options, ETFs. You can play a long game with cash management or retirement accounts as well. All on one platform, weebles At pairs advanced analytics with real time data, so you could read the defense, adjust your strategy, stay in control, and now meet Vega, your personal AI market assistant. Ask questions like hey, what's the outlook for the stock? Or analyze by watch list, get real time analysis, volatility insights, and a bunch more. In fact, you can take a wider look at the field with portfolio x ray. You could spot trends, manage risk, optimize the performance of your portfolio which apparently no one in this room wants another twenty fifteen hundred thousand dollars in their portfolio because they have prime. Well, I'll explain, like I said, Okay, can't let stop punting your financial future? Dude. Join Weebol's community to discuss markets, trending topics, and ideas with fellow investors. Download the wee Bowl app today on mobile or desktop w e b U l L or visit wee bol dot com.
Speaker 5: We both financial LLC member SIPC FENRA Investing involves risks. For more information, visit wheeple dot com slash disclosures.
Speaker 1: All right, it's a CNR hypothetical Tuesday. I guess Joey your tacos. We're live from the Fox Sports Radio Studio CNR on FSR. Have you ever white with a piece of dry toilet paper and wondered? This is as good as it gets. It's not another hypothetical. Is not switched to life changing. No, it's not a hypothetical. It's an actual reality, dude, because you can get dude wipes and change your whole life. People always say, what is it with Cavino and Rich and your confidence. It's not just the confidence, it's that confident clean of dude wipes, dud dude wipes, best clean pants down of al but Amazon and all major retailers. And it's time to get your financial portfolio game ready with wee Bowl. Get powerful investing tools in real time data, all on one platform. Start getting your money in order. Start getting all this together by downloading the wee bol app today and visiting we bowl dot com.
Speaker 5: We both financial LLC and member SIPC. FENRA investing involves risk. For more information, visit weepul dot com slash disclosures now.
Speaker 1: To answer your question about would I take a suitcase of money to Liick Lebron's foot for me, I'm not that desperate for money. I don't need that money. I'm not saying I'm Daddy Stacks because I'm not. They pay me in meat balls. That's not my point. But I have something called pride. I do I have a self worth. I do I have dignity. I try to keep that and I don't want to, you know, embarrass my father's name. But the real reason is the power trip you sit on when you pull these hypotheticals. It's about like you think you own me because you got more money, so you could force me to do things that are against my will. I don't like the feeling of that. It's not ego, it's it's I stand for something. I'm not gonna let you boss me around as if you own me. I don't like the feet pull whatever you want. I don't like the feeling of you thinking you could buy me to do whatever you want me to do. I'm not your clown, I'm not your monkey. So if it's against something that I don't feel, you tell me. If you're saying I will give you a million dollars to host a radio show, I'd be like, yeah, I love hosting a radio show. I'll do that. But if you're telling me to do something to embarrass me, yeah, you're just going. But that's all point. If you're a mister beast billionaire type and you're like, all right, if you want your money embarrassed for money, I think you don't stand for anything, or you're just okay with take it a put an easy dollar, okay, But then you're okay with it, I'm not. And it's that feeling call it whatever you want. Question stops me prevents me from moving forward. How would you think it cost to put in a new kitchen in your house? Maybe it depends. You know, everybody's got different budget, everyone has different taste. Could be what one hundred g's could be fifty fifty. So if I said, could you know the state of our brand new kitchen in your house? Even though a bathroom crosts fifty g's Here in La so it's all right, we're gonna read. We're gonna read your kitchen, new countertops, new everything, cabinets, the whole works like new stainless steel, appliances, new kitchen. You just lick Lebron's hose for a second. You'd be like, no, I'm stuning for something. Yeah, because I work hard. All I'll take more pride knowing that I paid for that and got it done. I'm not desperate like that. And you can't buy me because you think you're a it's a power trip like, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna feed to your power trip. I'm better than that. Your daughter's gonna go to college. Find a guy like you and you and you get off. Your daughter is going to college in two years. Yeah, I'm working hard to make that happen. Pay for all for college. All you have to do is lick Aaron Judges big ass feet. No thanks, but I know that you would, and I guess that makes you better than me. Yeah, so there you go. What would you do with richest giants, suit case, some money guys. I'd shake your hand, but I'm gonna pull a cal Ralei. All right, Well, maybe we'll talk about that tomorrow. We never have enough time, no handshakes because I don't like your hypothetically. We'll see you guys tomorrow. Have a great but Tayte today, Tuesday or even there you maybe to see you in the Promise USA