Speaker 1: Scrubbing in with Becca Tilly and Tanya rat An iHeart radio podcast.
Speaker 2: Did it start? I can't don't make your.
Speaker 3: Phone, you know, everybody we are scrubbing in grub I took my headphones out on the plane to like watch a movie, you know, because they have the original jack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do they call it? A quarter inch? Eighth in? Eight inch?
Speaker 2: I got the eight inch, but I left in my travel tote.
Speaker 3: So I'm I'm about found raw dogging.
Speaker 4: We have.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's free.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 6: It's exciting to be in solidarity.
Speaker 2: It's up to you.
Speaker 7: Go ahead and the east and I can whisper about both of you. You know, have no idea what we're saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're in the same room.
Speaker 4: Hear this.
Speaker 6: Maybe I'll just keep on. And so you do have a mask on?
Speaker 2: Why do you have a mask on?
Speaker 7: Because Tany is very sensitive right now and we spend a lot of time in the studio together. Yesterday I had a bit of a runny nose, stuffy, this little stuffy I came to work.
Speaker 4: You know, it was no big deal.
Speaker 7: She took very much offense at that and it was kind of freaking out as well as Michael and some other members of the staff, so.
Speaker 6: There was multiples. It wasn't Mark likes to do this.
Speaker 4: It was mostly it was mostly time.
Speaker 6: No, no, we just sit closest.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 7: So today I brought a mask so that nobody has to freak out by just being near me, because it got a lot of that yesterday.
Speaker 4: No, no, don't come near me.
Speaker 1: To be fair, it was Ryan, no, no, no, no, no. I didn't even notice it until Ryan said something and then I started seeing the cough drops going in his mouth, and I was like, I had a.
Speaker 4: Little cough too. I got it from my daughter.
Speaker 8: Anyway, the thermometer sticking out of his mouth.
Speaker 7: I'm wearing a mask today out of respect for my co workers. But I feel great. I'm not sick.
Speaker 4: I'm fine.
Speaker 6: It's very mindful, very trying to.
Speaker 4: Be demure and mindful, very demure.
Speaker 2: I'm over that already, by the way.
Speaker 9: Okay, moving on, not your sickness that from day I know.
Speaker 3: It happened so fast and every caption had it, and I was like, okay.
Speaker 6: I don't want to be mindful, yeah demure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I can just be. Don't need to tell anyone about it. Let people see it actions.
Speaker 7: It's demure mindful, Like I feel like that's not quite the definition of demure. It's cutesie, it's it's it's reserved, it's modest, it's shy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, mindful.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm very happy for the creator who like, what a life changing words.
Speaker 6: YEAHR very happy for.
Speaker 4: Me, Brad. Summer is over. We need to be in there, demure fault.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but well I saw a lot of people like I'm I'm trying to be brat summer. But now y'all switch to mindful DEMURR.
Speaker 2: Can I just ha, you.
Speaker 6: Can't keep up, You really can't.
Speaker 1: You gotta be on your toes in the pop culture industry.
Speaker 3: You can never stop scrolling or else you will miss out.
Speaker 2: Yeah on the newest thing in two seconds.
Speaker 3: Which leads me to get into why we're doing a podcast on a Tuesday and not a Monday. And that's because the Love Island reunion was last.
Speaker 2: Night, which was Monday.
Speaker 5: Maybe Love.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy I don't have my headphones on.
Speaker 3: It was good enough, just like this, and so you know, I was like, Tanya, I know you've just been waiting for this and crazy that we do a full week of podcasts Monday and Thursday episode and we can't discuss the reunion.
Speaker 2: This is a special edition Tuesday episode.
Speaker 6: I was surprised that that was your idea.
Speaker 2: Can I be honest?
Speaker 3: I did not feel like on the podcast yesterday and I felt how can I get this Tuesday?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 2: And I knew what my ticket was.
Speaker 6: You know what's so funny that you say that?
Speaker 1: Because so Becca brings it up? Should we do the podcast tomorrow because of the Love islandaion? And I'm like yeah, great and then say I'm later on like six hours later, asks are you guys both going to watch the reunion back?
Speaker 3: It's like, ah my, like I might tonight like live id I was gonna watch it.
Speaker 6: Because I was like, wait, I'm so confused by.
Speaker 3: The sacrifice was okay, you can stay home on this Monday, but you are going to have to watch the Love Island reunion if this.
Speaker 6: Is where you come in on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: I had to make some sacrifices here and there, but all got accomplished.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Easton's here. You weren't going to be here yet.
Speaker 9: I was not here yesterday.
Speaker 2: I just wanted the gang back together.
Speaker 6: You know, it felt right.
Speaker 2: It felt right.
Speaker 6: It feels good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't my gut. So we will get into that.
Speaker 6: But a little bit, a little bit later, because you just came back from a trip.
Speaker 2: Haley and I went to Hawaii. This is my favorite place.
Speaker 5: I really like.
Speaker 6: I've gone to some married in Hawaii.
Speaker 2: I love to get married in Hawaii to be an option. I just love it.
Speaker 3: Like every time I go on vacation, there's always that feeling of like, oh, I'm excited to be Like I can kind of trick myself into being excited to be home and in bed, but when I'm in Hawaii, I don't want to leave.
Speaker 6: That's so nice.
Speaker 2: I know, I love it. It's just the people.
Speaker 5: I mean, very.
Speaker 2: Chill girl, slow island time.
Speaker 6: Have you only you surfed it?
Speaker 3: Like we At one point there was so the resort we stayed at there was this like a floating mat out in the no like it was a it looks like a mattress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was quite large.
Speaker 3: And so the sun had basically set like it wasn't like right outside, but it had that like orange strip in the sky. And Haley was like, let's go just swim and watch the rest of the sunset. On the mat and I was like, it's dark, Like I'm gonna have to get in the water.
Speaker 2: That's my biggest fear. So I got out to the.
Speaker 3: Mat and then I was like okay, like I could still kind of see a little bit. And then we when we went to get off the mat, my I literally was like, I'm about to be Joss.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be Joss. I could hear the music.
Speaker 3: Hailey's like it by the way, that far yeah, and it's shallow, like your waist is deep.
Speaker 6: Basically, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: That can happen, by the way, And Haley's trying to talk to me, and she's like laughing because I'm genuinely scared.
Speaker 2: But she's like I'm right here, and I'm like, that doesn't matter what it comes from this direction. She and so her one of her favorite memories recapping the trip was watching the sunset on the mat and I'm like, yeah, I don't have that.
Speaker 3: I don't have that memory. But it was so nice. We had such a relaxing time. I was barely on my phone, just was on it when I wanted to be on it.
Speaker 2: It was just I feel.
Speaker 6: Really appreciated that.
Speaker 2: Really I did it meant it made me feel so seen and loved.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that makes me emotional because I was actually mindful.
Speaker 2: You were very mindful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't at it, very very demure about it, no, because the only time I feel like I bothered you was to send some like wedding dress.
Speaker 2: But didn't bother me at all. But that's like really, I was like, and that was important. That was like there was purpose with that.
Speaker 6: It was purpose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, which, Wow, it's stunning Tanye is going to be in I mean, we knew she's gonna be a beautiful bride, but singer in a wedding dress.
Speaker 2: Two wedding dresses?
Speaker 6: Wow, thank you.
Speaker 2: You might need to get both of those.
Speaker 6: We'll get into that. Okay, we'll get into that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we had a really, really wonderful trip. It was so funny because I do have a theory about like traveling when you have a traveling just with another person, whether it's a significant other or like a friend, where there's a person who plans and a person who is just there to chill and go along with the plan. Right, Hayley's the planner. Obviously I am chiller and go along with the plan. But I was thinking about you and Robbie.
Speaker 6: It's interesting you wouldn't suspect, but what do you guess?
Speaker 2: I find you both to be equally planners.
Speaker 6: But you've been on vacation with me, and what do I like to do?
Speaker 5: Chill?
Speaker 3: I think that's shocking to everybody, that is because the control thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you let go.
Speaker 6: So uh.
Speaker 1: It's like more of a little dance that we do when we go on vacation because he likes to plan. He likes to have the things and the adventures, the adventures, and I like to. I'm like, I want to. I want to have time to just like chill. So it depends on where the vacation is. But I feel like he does all the planning and then all say I need a day here, or like this is too much in one day.
Speaker 2: So I kind of like manage the plan.
Speaker 6: I groom the plan.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if you and I went on a trip.
Speaker 6: You we would do nothing.
Speaker 2: Who I would love that.
Speaker 3: I feel like you'd be trying to like make me get up and work out and stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well that's in there, okay. But I can also work out on my own, like I can swim in the ocean. That to me is a workout. Yes, so you can lay and do nothing and I'll go swim in the ocean.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Haley would be like, all right, I'm really hot and I'm like all.
Speaker 2: Right, go get in the water. And she's like, but it's so much.
Speaker 6: Oh no, that would stress me out.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we had a lot. It was. It was just like the perfect vacation.
Speaker 3: Although you know, we got into the only arguments that got into was her trying to take photos for me, which they're bad.
Speaker 6: They're bad.
Speaker 3: It's not her, it's not the photographer, it's me. It's like, I don't like the way I look, But there's nothing that Like if I'm taking a photo in a bikini, there's no, there's not really anything that can change that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there is.
Speaker 2: I mean, like an angle.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the contortions you used to do for me when I was posting up my thirst track to Forget the Wai Trip.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, we were doing some tricks.
Speaker 6: I was basically doing like acrobatics on the tree.
Speaker 2: Move your lip, lift your arms.
Speaker 6: Put your hand there.
Speaker 2: No, but it is hard when you have someone who like Haley.
Speaker 3: I will say, she makes me feel so beautiful that when I do see a bad foot, because she's like HIPing me up like crazy. She's like, babe, you're not gonna believe this. You look and say, but I'm like I'm done taking photos trip and she's like what.
Speaker 2: She's like, you need to go to a mental institution.
Speaker 6: Too, like take up it. Oh my god, you know you look so beautiful it, now take a do it.
Speaker 1: In portrait mode. I'm like, wow, I better look a man. I got to look so amazing right now. I'll show me the photo and I'm like, oh, that's what.
Speaker 7: We've had this discussion before. Shouldn't the opinion of the outsider be more valid than your opinion because you're all too hard on yourself and have a very very specific way you think you look good. But we the people who love you. Like I said to my wife the other morning, she was wearing something I thought like hot. It wasn't anything she was. She like rolled her eyes at me, like you're insane that you think this is hot. She was on like a pajama top that was kind off of her shoulder, and I was like, that's really hot.
Speaker 4: And we got to like mask.
Speaker 7: Well had a reason for the mask anyway that I feel like that's the more valid opinion. If the person observing you beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Speaker 2: I hear you, I hear you.
Speaker 6: I want to you never.
Speaker 4: Will, but you should. You should trust that I should.
Speaker 6: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that was tough. She was like, we were out on that map at one point.
Speaker 3: This is day so broad, daylight, vulnerable lighting, straight down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know the kind not Golden hour.
Speaker 1: Gold That Golden hour could make Cyclops look like Cleopatra.
Speaker 6: I tell you that magic hour, Golden Hour.
Speaker 9: Someone read the Cleopatrick book recently?
Speaker 1: Did I tell you that Robbie bought it for me for oka returned it. Oh, but she's fresh on my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she left him back small one.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Golden hour is magic, yeah, but overhead sun tragic.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so she was like, got the shot, took a ton.
Speaker 3: I have never deleted so fast, not only deleted, recently deleted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those need to go.
Speaker 6: So I see one of those. They're gone, all the way gone.
Speaker 2: No one left, not a single one, not from that session. Anyways, she did get some.
Speaker 3: Gorgeous silhouette where you can't really see do you just see the back of me.
Speaker 6: Nice, so we'll keep those.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we had such a absolute lovely time, and I'm so happy she's home. We got home immediately. Then stay started organizing, and because you went to the same home, we went to the same home as your home.
Speaker 2: She's like, I don't know where any of my stuff is.
Speaker 3: I don't know where it goes. She was panicking, and I'm like, when have we had time? You got home, we had stuff going on, then we went on a trip, so let's do it today. So we organize it. And all of a sudden, she's like, I feel so much better.
Speaker 6: All right, great, I still can't believe you guys live together.
Speaker 2: It's official.
Speaker 6: It's official.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's so far, so good. So it's been what day do we get? Three days?
Speaker 6: Nice?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much?
Speaker 6: Feel solid?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Strong?
Speaker 1: You can make you know what they say, if you make it three days, you can make it three thousand million days.
Speaker 3: She was wearing her G necklace, which a lot of people were like, cause that was really fresh off the comments about me saying I got the matching rings, but she won't wear the B.
Speaker 2: And the G is for girls like girls. But everyone was like, so she'll wear a G but.
Speaker 5: Not a V.
Speaker 3: But you know, so she likes letters, obviously interesting letters.
Speaker 2: She's like, babe, why are you starting drama.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I just was talking about it and then you came home with a g's.
Speaker 2: I can't help it.
Speaker 6: It was like subterranean or what's the word. I don't know, subconscious.
Speaker 3: It was just manifested, you know, whatever you want to call it. But anyways, it was it was really really fun when ziplining for the first time.
Speaker 9: What island did you go to?
Speaker 2: Went to Kona, which the big Island? Yeah, the Big Island which we went before last when.
Speaker 3: Was that like January? And we that was our first time there. We went right before COVID shutdown for BRIT's birthday.
Speaker 2: Tacona.
Speaker 3: Thought I was gonna be stuck there for the two weeks that I felt that.
Speaker 2: I was like, we could do this for two.
Speaker 3: Weeks and then so we went back and had the best time. But I think it's the island where like if you want to just go and like be in lay and swim in the ocean at the resort, it's great, but it's not like a ton of adventuring.
Speaker 1: I feel like, not a lot of activities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I feel like Kawai, there's like waterfalls. Maybe there was a waterfall. We zips lined over one cruise right over it. So yeah, it was really fun. We had a great time. Thanks for asking.
Speaker 6: Do you feel recharge, rejuvenated, refreshed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like my life's pretty recharged and rejuvenated and refreshed mostly.
Speaker 1: I read this article that said eight days is like the ideal time for a vacation. Like eight days is like the sweet spot.
Speaker 9: What happens after the eight days? Are you too recharged?
Speaker 6: It's like too much?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that you start to maybe it becomes a habit and you can't get into that habit of like vacation, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that makes sense. I agree with that eight days.
Speaker 7: We always do two weeks in Wisconsin for the summer and at Christmas, and that second week it's not the same feeling as that first week.
Speaker 2: Really, that's so interesting.
Speaker 4: Because I've already got the scaries. We're going back.
Speaker 7: I'm cutting off four more days though, three more days. I gotta go back to work, right, But also it's just this seems like left to do. It seems like you've seen these people you're seeing them now for the fifth time, sixth time. It's just it's too long. I think it's too long. Yeah, eight days, eight days, stick with me, kid, Okay.
Speaker 3: It was interesting because we went on a Sunday and we came back on a Saturday, and I loved that we still had the Sunday Oh that is.
Speaker 6: There are two types of people in this world.
Speaker 2: Tell me about that.
Speaker 1: There are the people who scrimp every last minute of their vacation, so if they have to go back to work on Monday, they will fly in Sunday night at nine pm or whatever, go to bed and go to work next day. And then there are those people who need the day to like go to the grocery store, do laundry, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 3: I am the latter, shockingly me too, which you would think I'd be the scrimper.
Speaker 6: Yeah, scrimping, Yeah, just scrimping away for every minute. No no, no.
Speaker 3: Wow, Yeah that was nice. Do you all call with Wisconsin the cheese state? Because I kept referring to as a cheese state.
Speaker 7: We get that America's dairy Land is the official oh wow name or the Badger state.
Speaker 4: But yes we are.
Speaker 7: We are known for our cheese and we wear wedges of cheese on our head. We were it for the Green Bit packers.
Speaker 6: Yes, how was your trip?
Speaker 4: Oh lovely, Thank you very much. Boy. The Scrubbers came out in forced Where's Mark? Where's Mark?
Speaker 7: That's very very nice because I don't feel like I'm a key component.
Speaker 4: Of this program.
Speaker 7: I think it'd go on just fine in my absence, but it's very nice for them to check in.
Speaker 3: I feel like y'all like, well an here, people were like, where's marketing.
Speaker 1: It's also a long time because I think that we pre recorded some so it was only two weeks, but it felt I think it was like a month.
Speaker 2: It was at least three weeks.
Speaker 3: I felt that it was for multiple episodes because we did we do two a week.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, so.
Speaker 4: Thank you for carry everybody. That's very sweet.
Speaker 3: Was its rejuvenated again?
Speaker 7: Hung out with Vanessa the scrubber in Milwaukee. Took me down in the field for the Brewers game, which is always a dream come true. So I was really really a nice time.
Speaker 2: Thank you, like you're just like you just go on the field of brew like.
Speaker 7: Incredible thing that's ever happened to me, honestly is insane and people. And I go to the Taylor Swift concert with my kids, like Mark, I, I was scrubber my kids like that, what's going on.
Speaker 4: It's the craziest thing that's ever happened. This podcast.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know makes me happy because you'll work on a lot of podcasts, so it's nice that the scrubbers are the stars special place.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: Oh wait oh and you know what I wanted to tell you about? What So I ran into a scrubber. Robbie and I had a date night Pacha, yes, Patcha, and she came over to the table and she was like, hey, my name's Jenna, a huge scrubber. But ball I was like, oh my gosh, Hey, I was a little drunk, so h, pardon the fuzzy and I'm sober curious. It was actually it was accidental drunk. It wasn't like I was only yes because I was drinking wine. But I hadn't eaten that day because I was going dress shopping and so I was I didn't realize how long I was going to be at this dress store for so long, so basically like had barely eaten, and so I drank and it just hit me a lot harder.
Speaker 6: Anyways, that's not the story.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: As Jenna came up to me and she's a huge scrubber and it turns out she works on Wheel of Fortune. Oh my gosh, yes, And she was like, I was just telling Ryan that I'm a huge scrubber and I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, oh my gosh, I love that.
Speaker 1: And so she came and she sat on my side of the table and she's like, I have to on the same side as you, obviously because.
Speaker 6: I'm you know.
Speaker 1: Actually she didn't say if she was a Tanya Rebecca, but she sat on the same side of the table as me, and we just had like a jolly good time and we loved her. And I want to ask her if, if you are interested, if.
Speaker 6: We could go like watch one of the.
Speaker 2: Right I've never been.
Speaker 6: I've never been to her. She's so cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jenna, Yeah, We're ready.
Speaker 1: She spells it differently than Jenna, so it throws me. Throws me off because I'm not visually seeing the name, but it's Jenna.
Speaker 2: Thank you for remember how could you spell.
Speaker 6: It's the g like g E n A.
Speaker 4: I think like gender Rolands.
Speaker 7: That's Gina though the gender Rowlands The actress who passed recently was Jenna but g E n A.
Speaker 4: Rowlands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the one from uh le get their own no no no from the notebook, Yes, from the.
Speaker 6: Notebos who is said person?
Speaker 7: She's an actress from the the old the old version in the notebook, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was the older Ally Hamilton. That's the one Megan Fox was on our flight to Hawaii. Who next to Haley?
Speaker 6: Who did you talk?
Speaker 3: Would?
Speaker 6: She had headphones in next?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, So I see her checking in. I see this girl checking in and she has like plaid like pajama pants on.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dang, this girl is cozy for her flight. But I didn't really see her face or anything.
Speaker 3: And I splurge and got us first class for the way there because they had laydown seats. And I was like that sounds nice. You know, hey, Alee's back, celebrate. And so we get on the plane and we sit down and the girl in the pajama pants is like next to Haley, and I like, look over, and I'm like, I sit back and look at Haley and I'm like.
Speaker 5: She's like yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, are you sure?
Speaker 3: And so she she had like finger tattoos. So Haley like looked up and it was hers. She's like the whole time, I was so impressed, like never woke up.
Speaker 6: So she sat like across the hall from you.
Speaker 3: Like, so the it was two to two on the plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like two.
Speaker 3: Lay downs, two lay downs in the center and then two lay downs, and there were.
Speaker 6: Aisles like in between between.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so Haley and her had like an isle in between them.
Speaker 6: But like, no chit chat.
Speaker 3: No, no, she both of like we all kind of like slept and watch movies the whole time. But then after I would for sure have engaged you say that I don't know what I would say to my like you're so beautiful.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I would say.
Speaker 6: I was so beautiful that I feel like it'd.
Speaker 2: Be weird if become such a fan of you, because I don't know that.
Speaker 6: I'm like, but you just engage in you just engage in conversation.
Speaker 2: But she did not give a vibe that she wanted to chat. And I like to be mindful and to.
Speaker 6: Be you could be mindful and demure and say is this your bag right here? Trying if I move it to the last second slidemen. Then she's like, yeah, sure, no problem. You're like, oh hey girl.
Speaker 3: You know, I think if I would have like made eye contact, I would have been like like kind of like oh my god, you know, like hi, you know, something like that. But it just never happened, and I didn't want to force it. And something that I noted, she brought her pillow with her on the plane.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 3: That's probably how she slept the whole time. She was probably so comfy in her pajama bands.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe you didn't engage in conversation or text me, Hey, I'm sitting next to Megan Box.
Speaker 6: How can I engage in conversation?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know that you'd be the person I asked for advice about.
Speaker 1: One time Robby sat next to Oh gosh, I want to say Slash Wow wow.
Speaker 6: Curly hair. Yeah, yes, that's him. Uh he sat next to.
Speaker 3: Slash on any for those of us who may not know who slashes, can you give some back marks?
Speaker 7: The guitar player for Guns N' Roses there was a big top hat his face.
Speaker 1: So he wasn't because he was not wearing the top hat. And so he's like, I think it's Slash, I don't know, And so I googled it the same thing and found a tattoo and I said, look on the arm, is there the thing? He said, Yep, it's him. So I was like, you got to talk to him, and so he did nice.
Speaker 4: And confirmed it with Slash and they had a nice little chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like it was like more about like the food or something. It was not like about like him being Slash, you know.
Speaker 7: But did he acknowledge that he knew who he was or could have just been any two guys on a plane.
Speaker 6: That is a great question.
Speaker 4: That's that's the.
Speaker 7: Question because I think if I'm in that situation with a celebrity next to me, I'm going to try to have a conversation with them that doesn't acknowledge that, oh my guy.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just think like she also Slash.
Speaker 3: I think both of them are so big that like it's almost like you can't ignore the fact of I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think that next to Slash, I wouldn't know who Slash was. I would engage, right.
Speaker 4: And I think Slash would appreciate that the like, oh this is nice.
Speaker 7: I can engage with this person on a human level, not on a fan celebrity level.
Speaker 3: You feel that people know like know you though there's you just kind of want it to like it's like the elephant.
Speaker 6: I don't know, but she said, no, he didn't acknowledge that it was Slash.
Speaker 4: That's that's the cool way to play it.
Speaker 9: That's so cool.
Speaker 2: She is stunning.
Speaker 9: Was she wearing an imasked to sleep or she just conked out?
Speaker 3: I think she did wear eye mass okay, just like probably like I saw her get up at one point and just to go to the bathroom. And when she walked back, you know, you would normally look disheveled, just perfect.
Speaker 7: Really she and mg K are like taking a break right now, right, Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think they're taking some time.
Speaker 2: Maybe she went to.
Speaker 6: She to rejuvenate, recharge.
Speaker 1: And I said, I go, when you said next to Slash, did you acknowledge it was him? He said to him, No, of course not. I said, oh, you just had a conversation. Robbie goes, yeah, he's a dear, dear friend.
Speaker 9: Did he introduce himself as Saul his real name?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Maybe I think even exchanged names. I think it was like just about like yeah, yeah, ye, your shoes untied, you know that type of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, it's it's pretty cool.
Speaker 6: Well that's a big one. You see where she like did she check a.
Speaker 3: Bag like so Haley said her bags came out like it was like they came out separate. So she you know, they took care of her, but it was weird like walking through, you know, getting off the plane and walking the baggage claim.
Speaker 2: No one stopped her. And she's a big celebrity.
Speaker 1: Okay, again this is I might be a little ignorant in this or naive, but like, doesn't Megan Fox fly private? Like, don't all these celebrities are that gying.
Speaker 2: My flight to Lava Polue, which shocked me.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing though, flying private is so expensive, and I think if you're conscious of the environment and you're like wanting to be part of that, then I think these people are like I'll hop on the Hawaiian airlines.
Speaker 1: Like when I saw j Lo was on a commercial flight, Like, I'm like, can't Jame's weird?
Speaker 2: So Meredith Gray on my flight Ellen Pompeo, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like Ellen Pompeo would fly first class.
Speaker 3: Would Yes, there's a tier of like yeah, but that's not a tear of celebrity as much as it's a tier of personality or image.
Speaker 7: I think, yes, but also a tier of just wealth. Like I'm sure Ellen has plenty of money, but Jalo has a.
Speaker 3: Lot money, Yeah, like more than you to spend.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about something relating to Jael, which is there's been some comments about Blake Lively being compared to Jaylo.
Speaker 2: But we can talk about that when we come back.
Speaker 5: That was actually right, all right, we're.
Speaker 3: Back, Okay, I know I was actually overdue.
Speaker 2: We we were chit chatting, but it was.
Speaker 3: A break.
Speaker 2: So you we did.
Speaker 3: The podcast last, our last podcast, we did it before it ends with us came out.
Speaker 6: Yes, we were raving about Blake Lively.
Speaker 2: I still I love Blake Lively.
Speaker 6: None of this has made you turn an eye.
Speaker 2: I just kind of am confused.
Speaker 6: Tell me about your confusion.
Speaker 3: Because I can't tell if there's like this really dry sarcasm that people are getting really like taking. Really, I think the way she promoted the movie is strange because I saw the movie and I'm like, there was no part of that that was grab.
Speaker 2: Your girlfriends and put on your floor off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then there's like a photo off at the theater, and I'm like, this is strange because like this is a heavy movie all the way through, Like it is a heavy content. There should have been a warning at the beginning of trigger warning. It's I thought it was really well done, Like I really enjoyed the movie, but it's definitely not like what they made seem Yeah, right, I guess I'm just confused by her pr team because me too.
Speaker 1: It seems like she was steered into some sort of direction to like whatever this was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just felt like it was the wrong movie to do all this, Like it's like promoting the hair Caroline promoting.
Speaker 6: Floorals and the buzzy Betty Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's like there's a time and a place, and I just don't know if this movie was.
Speaker 10: That.
Speaker 1: So I saw all of that scuttle about, like choose so for the backstory, and I was kind of giving her a little bit of grace with that because I'm like, when you're promoting so like when I was promoting my book, right, the publishing company will pay for certain things when you're doing your book tour or whatever, like hair, makeup, flights, whatever. Other things don't pay like, you know what I'm saying, So I feel like if she's trying to do it all at once, I was like, I understand maybe why she's doing promo at the same time, because then maybe they can split the costs and she can get you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, get more for the Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then when I realized what the I didn't realize what the movie was about either until all of this started coming out, and then I was like, so that's when I was like, that definitely feels like this is the wrong time and place to be double dipping in these things.
Speaker 3: I saw a recent interview though, of her on a red Car, but I, I don't know what this is for, and she answered it in a very like way, more like mindful, you know, addressed you know, the question about what do you want women who are victims of domestic violence to get out of this? And it was a much more It was an answer where I was like, Oh, she's she's listening. Because I think the confusion is that Justin Baldoni's been so focused on making sure the message about the movie is out there and then hers. Because he's doing that, it makes everyone else's promotion of it come across.
Speaker 1: So strilly, so silly, see like two talks where they like do splits like one answer, one answer, one answer her, and it's like mind blowing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's so bizarre.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I And like I said, I.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm so invested in this, like I'm not even joking. I haven't been on TikTok like actually like in TikTok for a minute, and I spent a full fifty five minutes who just watching tiktoks about this specific thing fewd whatever you call it debacle, but they made a if they made like a what's it called, like a docu series about all the drama bts put on Netflix six episodes special I would watch everybody.
Speaker 8: Did you hear about how she hired the like Deadpool editor to make a separate cut of the movie.
Speaker 4: Did you hear about this? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well I heard that there was two cuts of the movie, Yes, and the.
Speaker 8: One we saw is just a Maldoni's but like she yeah, she went behind his back and made like a different cut and like finance it herself, and I want to see that version so badly.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here's my this is like the Big Kerpluckle or whatever, it is in my head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go that.
Speaker 1: You watch all this and you're like, Okay, you side with Justin Baldoni because you're kind of like, Okay, he's getting the message across. This is a very heavy movie. Obviously he cares deeply about it because tons of people were bidding Colleen Hoover for this people wanted and she gave it to him, obviously intentionally because she believed in his vision, in him and so I'm like, okay, so I see his perspective, and then I'm looking at all the stuff that Blake's saying and I'm like, this feels so weird. But then I'm like, what's up with the rest of the cast, Like why is all.
Speaker 6: Of the casts not doing stuff with Justin?
Speaker 1: And like yeah, like avoiding questions, exiling him from the whole thing.
Speaker 6: So that's where I'm starting to be like, what the qua I.
Speaker 3: Did the same, because I'm like, it's one thing if she if they butted heads, right, they were like, we did not get along, we don't want to do press together, we don't want to answer questions about each other.
Speaker 2: But the whole cast feels wheels turn in me too.
Speaker 1: But then I'm like, are they just wanting to side with Blake because they like her more?
Speaker 3: I just can't see that being the reason, the sole reason of it.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's Hayley's so tired of me talking about this.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to have this outlet.
Speaker 6: Honestly too. Robbie's like he doesn't even know Justin.
Speaker 2: He's like this guy that Justin's a good guy, and I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 6: He actually gives me like not good guy energy.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like and again that's like not nice to say, but I do like I feel like he has this kind of like what's the name of his podcast, man Enough?
Speaker 6: I think it's called man Enough.
Speaker 4: I'll find out.
Speaker 2: I feels like it too.
Speaker 4: But his book is My Masculinity.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know, there's something like he's so I don't know.
Speaker 1: There was something that was kind of giving me the ick about him, but then I started watching all these tiktoks and it got removed because I was like, ah, man, now I'm like on his side a little bit. So now I don't even know what to think, Like, I feel like a thinkless tank.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, we don't really know any thing because no one's really said anything about it, so we just we're all we're doing is speculator.
Speaker 6: Then you're reading that.
Speaker 1: I was reading some of the obviously, this is all alleged, so we should probably put throw a disclaimer.
Speaker 6: This is all alleged. Spoiler, this is all alleged.
Speaker 1: But then I was reading that he was like making comments about her weight.
Speaker 6: Did you see that? I saw that he asked her how she waited to train for.
Speaker 2: It or he had it, yeah, and like lift her and so he wanted to.
Speaker 1: Which I understand if if okay, if he needs to lift her for something and he needs to train for it, I get it.
Speaker 6: But also can't you like ballpark it, Like why do you need to ask the woman.
Speaker 5: What she weighs? Like?
Speaker 4: Also what all is she?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 3: Google for whatever skeleton or something for a fifteen pound range gave.
Speaker 1: A twenty pound like make sure you can go up a little, you know, Like I don't know. It just felt like a really weird question to ask someone. Like I get the logic, like obviously, if he needs to lift her, he needs to know, but like I don't know, I would just doing Google Chat GPT, you know, like.
Speaker 3: Part of me because people are like is this just marketing to get people to talk about it, because it's all people are talking about. And it's like, is it driving people to the theater? I don't know, but we are all talking about it. No, because remember this happened with anyone but you.
Speaker 6: No, is it anyone?
Speaker 8: But you don't worry, darling, don't worry darling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like there was all that like scuttle butt around like Olivia and Florence and like all that stuff.
Speaker 6: And I feel like, I don't know if it did well for the movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't go see it in theaters.
Speaker 9: We saw it ends with its opening night because of this, right, yeah, because of it. Right, it got us in there.
Speaker 2: And here's I did you like the movie?
Speaker 9: I did.
Speaker 2: It's weird to say you like like that because it is such heavy.
Speaker 9: Like it's a very powerful story. But I did like it.
Speaker 3: I thought it was great and I thought it was really well done. And I think that there should have been a warning for people because it was promoted so weird and made it seem like it was going to be a rom com grab girl like The Notebook.
Speaker 8: No, our theater is full of like high school girls, yeah, right for real?
Speaker 9: And they they're like, oh God, where did we walk into?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean yeah, whether but I'm thinking, especially for victims of domestic like to go and thinking it's gonna be the Notebook, right, which I also think there's you know, you kind of look up to see what a movie's about if you've I read the book forever ago, so I knew the content.
Speaker 1: But can you back up for just a quick second, because you were saying that people are comparing Blake to j Loo. I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: People are just saying, like in her interviews that it's like she's talking a lot about herself, you know, like that was all about like when Jaylo is.
Speaker 2: Promoting her stuff. I don't like that slander. I don't like it. I'm a Blake fan, and I'm a Blake.
Speaker 3: Fan too, I hate I just never thought i'd see the day where there was even.
Speaker 6: So much hate towards her. I know, I'm shook by it all.
Speaker 9: But yeah, couple, And there's this part of.
Speaker 1: Me because people are like hating on them because they're like this power couple and they think that they can do all and I'm like, but they are, and like, of course, like he wants to be involved in her movies and she wants to be involved in his. And I loved thinking that, Like she was one of the Deadpoolers in the that scene, you know what I mean, Like, I love that stuff. So it's like, yeah, don't take the player at the game.
Speaker 3: I think when you're at a level of celebrity like that, there's just always going to be hate. And I think when you get to a certain point, I think that there's always going to be critics and people have an opinion, especially a TikTok. Now, like you can just go on and have a put your opinion out there and it can.
Speaker 1: Go TikTok does not like Blake Lively. Yeah, I didn't see one pro Blake TikTok on my feed.
Speaker 2: I gotta change the algorithm up. I've got a nice healthy balance.
Speaker 6: So interesting. Yeah, I gotta give somed me one of those.
Speaker 2: Direct your algorithm. Yeah, so yeah, it was, it was.
Speaker 6: I see it. I do want to see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 9: Did you see Colleen Hoover's cameo?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: The only reason I even noticed this because I saw people making tiktoks about about it.
Speaker 8: So I was I shrieked in the theater when it happened and no one else reacted, and I was like, I'm the only one that saw her.
Speaker 2: Wow, a true fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do hope they make like a Verity a Verity movie.
Speaker 2: That was crazy.
Speaker 8: I think that I read that that's happening someone. There's film rights that have been sold.
Speaker 6: Wow. Something to say, well, not to change gears, but like.
Speaker 2: I can't even love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but before we get into that, a break no no, no no, because just so quick, I need a quick segment of this absolutely okay, because we brought up Don't Worry Darling, which stars Harry Styles, and there was a fan fiction video created by Chris Crystal that needs an auscar Worthy and.
Speaker 6: So Crystal hits me up and she's like, hey, I made this fan at it. But I also have like the video.
Speaker 1: Of you guys talking about on the podcast because I want to be respectful and mindful and demure Robbie, and I was.
Speaker 6: Like the fan video, of course, it's so good. You have to post that. So I respect Crystal for being demure.
Speaker 2: She's very good about that. Yeah, we love Crystal.
Speaker 3: But Robbie said, you know, it's fine, everything's good.
Speaker 2: Let me read the direct quote.
Speaker 3: He said, so awesome and amazing, totally great and find such a great guy in situation for everybody happy for you both. What did he have to say about it? Is it so all fun and games? Is there a sensitivity there? You know?
Speaker 1: Because he was really focused on like because everybody kept saying like this is their fan fiction, and like he was just like, isn't fan fiction fake? Like this is real life? This really happened to you. And I was like, I know, it's like I'm like the real life fan like coming to life, right.
Speaker 6: So like that that I think.
Speaker 2: Well, the fan fiction.
Speaker 3: Fan fiction comes from the idea of seeing something like a potential and then creating a full storyline of y'all falling in love, right, like, so you experienced the beginning stages of what could.
Speaker 6: Have been right And I told him, I said, thank god you locked me up about.
Speaker 1: Because had you not asked me to be your girlfriend? And I went and did this and I was just a free agent.
Speaker 6: Who knows? Who knows what.
Speaker 2: Would you have played it as cool? Though? Would you have been as wrizzler as you?
Speaker 3: I think you've had some wrizzler energy because you were fresh off the market.
Speaker 6: I was fresh off the market.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was giving, I don't I'm not flirting with you energy, right, I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm a good girlfriend, Like, don't even try.
Speaker 2: Even Harry Styles can't have me correct, Like, no, nothing.
Speaker 3: I think your wrizzler came out and I think it it got Harry's.
Speaker 1: Some good advice to all the single gals listening to the podcast.
Speaker 2: What's the advice of this. This is not gonna happen to anybody.
Speaker 1: Pretend you have a boyfriend and then go out to the bars because you're gonna oosee the riz.
Speaker 3: The riz comes when you don't care well, you know, like, I think that's nothing men want more than a woman who is just absolutely unavailable. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was like, this girl, she's got a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a good time. I enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I felt for Robbie. I really really yeah kind of really. Hairstyles is like everything, So it's the worst.
Speaker 3: Like, the only one I can think of that would be worse about happening to would be like Chris Hemsworth saying something like, you know, having his hand on your butt or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: But Robbie's fine. He's very good. Yeah he's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good.
Speaker 3: And on that note, we will be talking about Love Island. But first we're gonna take a break. All right, the time has arrived for the Love Island reunion chat.
Speaker 4: I cam here for love.
Speaker 6: That's the only line I know apparently.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, first of all, the reunion was about an hour and twenty minutes.
Speaker 6: Too short, way too short.
Speaker 2: Immediate disagree that it was too long? There what did they even? Half of it was in us listening to the fireside chat. Oh my gosh, the reunion. You were like thrilled. You have no notes?
Speaker 6: So no, no, I have lots of notes.
Speaker 1: Okay, Arianna starting the thing off of being like you look cute? Who dressed you today? Cut the crap. Let's get to the good stuff, you know what I mean? Like, can I get it too? I don't remember exactly what she said, but it was something like there was like a good fives to seven minutes in the beginning of the reunion that was all just fluff of like you look cute.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, she's British.
Speaker 6: But I was like, missus Putts, let's get to the good stuff. We only have an hour twenty minutes here. I don't care who dressed them or you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, you said no intro needed.
Speaker 6: Noufed, I didn't need the warm up, you know what I mean? Okay, So no one too much fluff, too much fluff?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 6: Note two?
Speaker 2: Can I say something about the intro?
Speaker 3: Yes, her having to do those slow moo walks in New York City was like my biggest nightmare. She's she's such a legend for making that look like chic chic. Yeah, okay, note two.
Speaker 6: Note two.
Speaker 2: They played favorites interesting who.
Speaker 1: I felt like there was a lot that they didn't cover that I wish they would have covered because they think that they can see that like fans of the show love Leah Jenney and Serena and so I felt like, I don't know, I just felt like they were kind of taking off the hot seat in a weird way.
Speaker 2: What did you want them to address with me?
Speaker 5: Three of them?
Speaker 6: So many things like there was just like so many things.
Speaker 2: I just I need details because I don't I don't.
Speaker 6: Well, okay, you but you hold on.
Speaker 1: Maybe the notes are what I appreciate that they talked about, Okay, okay.
Speaker 6: I like that they got into the Nicole and Kendall stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, what are your thoughts on that? Because that was a divide.
Speaker 6: I I hate not siding with the girl.
Speaker 3: It's okay, girls, I love I'm such We're all girls, girls girls.
Speaker 4: WLW.
Speaker 5: Yes, I am a.
Speaker 6: Woman that loves women.
Speaker 1: Howeverally platonically, However, I felt like Nicole was like dying on this hill of like he lied to me when I'm like, this guy's dong is all over the internet more than adult, yes, and his world is upside down and he's embarrassed. He's ashamed and humiliated of course, Like and I don't excuse it. Lying is lying, and I never think I never want to justify lying. But like he apologized profusely. He basically what happened was he told this this girl that he's dating, for those of you that don't watch, that he had sent this video of himself to like an ex girlfriend, a trusted ex girlfriend from years years years ago. When it turns out it was he sent it to someone that he had just met on a dating app, like days before he went into the villa.
Speaker 6: Right, So it's not a great lie.
Speaker 1: But like I I did weirdly sympathize with Kendall because I'm like, how embarrassing, Like how do you react?
Speaker 6: Of course he should.
Speaker 1: Have told her the truth, but he eventually did you know what I mean, Like he eventually got there. I've made mistakes in my relationship. I've said things, I've lied at times that like and so, but it's it's it's the extent of it. It's like he obviously he did come clean, and it was just like he was in an emotional state.
Speaker 3: I also it's like he wasn't with her yet it was before the show, so like whether it was an ex right before the show or a hookup right before the show or a trusted ex girlfriend, Like, it's just humiliating him and like, yeah, it's a lie, and I don't like I don't like liars at all, And so would it have been better if he was like, Hey, I hooked up with the girl in a dating apt before I went on the show, and she screwed me, right, But I'm so humiliated, And I'm like, like you said, my world just turn upside down. But I was just kind of like I felt for him, I felt for him, I felt for her too, but I also am like cold.
Speaker 1: Then everybody like came at her like it felt very like bully mentality, do you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Felt bully me.
Speaker 6: It was like Janey came in and was like, well, what would you want him to do when Leah's like no, no, no, no, like blah.
Speaker 1: Blah blah, like they are all had Kendall's back, and it just felt very like attacky to me, which I did not like because I'm like, this is if that is the hill she wants to stand on and she wants, then she should just break up with him.
Speaker 3: Well, Serena was kind of like, yeah, like liars and she was like, if she wants to stay with him, I back her on that, And if she can't handle the lie then I support that too. So I like, like, Serena is probably my favorite person on the season.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Serena definitely.
Speaker 3: I feel like she knows who she is. I don't feel like she tries to get involved in drama. I feel like she was confident in her choices. I never felt like she was like a bully. I think she just focused on her relationship. So I'm a Serena fan. Yeah, I really don't.
Speaker 2: Know that I can say about anyone else.
Speaker 6: I know you know what.
Speaker 1: So obviously everybody's obsessed with Leah. Leah was like the standout of this season.
Speaker 2: She was a star.
Speaker 6: She was the star. But I saw Aaron Do you follow Aaron Foster on Instagram?
Speaker 2: I do, but I don't see her stuff.
Speaker 1: She posted something that was like gen Z being obsessed with Leah is like so whack.
Speaker 10: Like they were like she is so toxic. Yeah, yeah, they everyone really loves her. I also feel like they were pretty like the Andrea thing was weird to me. Why did they focus so much on.
Speaker 6: That so much?
Speaker 3: I'm like that happened so early on in the season. I I'm sorry. The fireside chat.
Speaker 2: Was way too long and boring.
Speaker 3: It's like my other so, my biggest issue with the reunion is how far after the show ended they aired it, because to me, it's like they're trying to make these things huge, right, and it's like everyone's moved.
Speaker 1: On, Like they did wait too long, Like the reunion should have been three weeks ago, yeah, two weeks after it ended.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, and like I don't know the Kayler thing on air and I'm like, why did you do this?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 6: Something was not right with that. I'm sorry you have.
Speaker 1: Seven weeks between the show and the reunion, and you're gonna go on the television and say I put my hands down her pants publicly before you tell the girl that you were dating for the.
Speaker 6: Whole summer, Like something seems so weird about that to me.
Speaker 3: But also he's been vocal about how how his mental health has suffered, and I imagine he's told her that.
Speaker 2: You know, he's probably told her that.
Speaker 3: And so I just the way she went after him, like why didn't you do this weeks ago?
Speaker 1: Because I feel like they wanted to give Kaylor this moment of like not in a revenge moment.
Speaker 6: I don't know it, So I don't know. And then I kept thinking like Aaron.
Speaker 1: Could have been the star, like had he not cheated, had he not strayed from Kaylor, like they would have been, they probably would have won.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, like everybody was obsessed with them, and then it took a dark turn and he just went downhill after that, And I just.
Speaker 3: The show is about being like like hooking up with people, Like the whole show is about like making out aggressively and like meeting new people and being like a horny young guy and that's what he did and he has just gotten devoured and he didn't handle.
Speaker 1: I have to stand up for my show here. It's called Love Island. The show is about finding love. That's the root in the heart of the show.
Speaker 2: Point of the show is to bring people in to try and tempt them to cheat.
Speaker 1: No no, no no no no no no no no no no no no no. It's to give you the strongest connection so that you find your strongest connection, had.
Speaker 2: A strong connection that was strong enough to This.
Speaker 6: Wasn't a great season for you to really understand what the show is about.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately it doesn't even last for the best of them because Molly May and Tommy.
Speaker 1: Now, that is a saga that I need some answers to. But before we move on from the union, there is one thing that they didn't answer that I need, Like I have gone on Instagram to ask people to please let me know. There are rumors that there were two Islanders that were hooking up the whole season, apparently off camera. There's like one bathroom in one shower that don't have cameras and they were like hooking up there all season and nobody is telling me who it was. And apparently allegedly it is the same sex couple.
Speaker 6: Who so that's why they don't want to out them in case they're not out or like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Who even started the like did this room? Okay? Well I have.
Speaker 1: I have a suspicion too, but I guess we will wait. I guess if anybody's listening that works at DUMIN or Dumi herself listens, please hit us up.
Speaker 6: HMU.
Speaker 2: So you're out of ten? What would you rate the reunion?
Speaker 6: I'd give it an N A needs improvement.
Speaker 1: Words, Yeah, needs improvement. But I was I was I like that they showed the fireside chat, Like I was happy with a lot of the things that they did address, but there was a lot that was missing in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I felt like they there could have been other I could have they could have done without the whole cast being there.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And I'm like, I didn't even recognize some of these people. I'm like, if you would have gotten like six of those people to be honest and Jane bringing the actual receipts and like reading off things people said, I was like, that was pretty badass, honestly, Bully, is it Bully for you?
Speaker 6: Bully, giving bully.
Speaker 3: All of it felt very bully to me. I didn't feel like it felt a lot of it felt like mean, mean spirited.
Speaker 2: But in that I.
Speaker 1: Think that they don't talk about like that. They don't want to admit that they're famous. Like I'm like, why do they not want to admit that they're famous? When Arianna was like, Kayler, are you the most famous person out of your town now? And she's like no, I'm like, yes, you are.
Speaker 7: You are.
Speaker 2: Well, it's weird. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's like you go on a reality show and you just are like, go on and you're your you're yourself, and so then you like, I don't know. I was thinking, I think I'm sensitive to the reunion stuff because I think going on a reality like having done that and even receiving like the minimal hate that you can get on like I was so lucky in that sense, but even the little bit is so damaging.
Speaker 6: Dang, and they probably know how and especially.
Speaker 3: With TikTok now and people just making opinions and like literally about how you look, how you speak, everything, it's like it's literally soul crushing for these people. So I just hated that it like gave them a platform to add more to it.
Speaker 1: But in the weird they were also trying to diffuse it in like a very weird way.
Speaker 2: It felt very actory though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like they were like, Oh, you love me and you support me.
Speaker 1: Why are you reposting all these toxic tiktoks that people are sharing.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're on the same page as that with me on them.
Speaker 6: All right, where were we gonna talk?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: What we were going to go somewhere else?
Speaker 4: You're going to go to time?
Speaker 6: No, of like.
Speaker 1: Well back on Thursday, but you mentioned something I said before we move on to the from the reunion. You were saying something anybody told me? And uh, oh my gosh, if anybody listening, look me in the eye. If anybody out there knows anything about this breakup, please d m me. I have been scouring. Well, it feels irresponsible to share. But allegedly these are the things that he is only alleged this is only a lleged spoiler alert. But the stuff I saw on TikTok was that because there had been rumors that he was cheating a while ago, like years, like, this is not like a new thing. But it felt very abrupt like it felt like something like she just learned something and that was like the straw that broke the camel's back. So people are saying that he got somebody else pregnant.
Speaker 2: That's a big alleged, big alleged rumors.
Speaker 6: But I'm allowed to say that if I'm saying it's alleged.
Speaker 2: Right, you read it, You read it somewhere, You read it somewhere. We have no idea it's true.
Speaker 6: There's no proof or truth, no proof or truth.
Speaker 2: Here's say, well, that's what TikTok is.
Speaker 6: I mean, how do you know what any of this stuff is?
Speaker 9: Real?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 2: It is, there's we'll come back.
Speaker 6: We'll come back on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Talk back on Thursday.
Speaker 3: But we're so we'll be back Thursday with the Dear Bania.
Speaker 2: But also we're going to Palm Springs this weekend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll talk about on Thursday.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we're going to Palm Springs this weekend. Truth or Drink all the things.
Speaker 3: Multiple episodes in our Element where some of us shine and some of us.
Speaker 2: Grind, throw up and drink too much. But anyways, we'll be back Thursday. We'll tell you more about that. We love you someone love you by