Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, thanks for joining us on the Tutor Dixon Podcast. We are going to talk Iran today because obviously there's so much going on, and I saw this guy out there in the social media world. I'm like, this guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about. So I started to do like some internet stalking. I'm just being really honest now, and I find out that he does, so I asked him to come on. His name is Brian Dean Wright. You may know him because he is the host of The Right Report and he is a former CIA ops officer. So thanks for joining me today.
Speaker 2: It's a pleasure to be internet stocked and be with you today.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I did because I think you've done such a great job of breaking everything down. And it's important because I noticed that you're breaking down some of this, like these radical Republicans that are out there that are spewing this anti Semitism and they're just like causing division and you're.
Speaker 3: Just sort of putting them in their place. So tell me about that a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, we have seen this splintering of the MAGA coalition as it were, and look, the president want a tremendous victory at last November with a lot of different kinds of people, and we're now seeing that, I think, play out in this debate, and unfortunately, we're starting to see a lot of really ugly trolls out there that are pushing some really terrible stuff. Look, this debate about what we should do in Iran, it's incredibly, incredibly complicated, very nuanced. There's lots of pros and cons to all of it. And that's what I'm trying to do with my podcast. Hopefully we can do that today with your listeners and we can have a really good, professional adult conversation because matters of war and peace should be that. And right now online you're just getting a bunch of trolls and clickbait or trying to make money, and it really is unbecoming, not just of those of us that do this work, but for the republic. I mean, that's such a cliche thing to say, don't in a.
Speaker 1: Very scary situation to just be throwing this information around it. I mean, between what we've seen online and what we've seen out of even I don't know if you saw would be Goldberg thing on the view, but this is like a there's a lot of I hate to use the word misinformation, but there's a lot of naivete when it comes to what Iran really is, and I think the American people don't realize how serious the situation is. And I think there's also some confusion because it's like, hey, with the Rock, we were told there were weapons of mass destruction and there weren't. So everybody is very, for lack of a better term, gun shy about this. But now we've heard this report that President Trump has been in and out of the situation room all day. He is looking at having an answer on this in the next couple of weeks. So what is your take on that?
Speaker 2: So let's start with this. President Trump has been engaged involved with the US government in different ways for over twenty years, not just currently as president or when he had his first term, but even before that. This man is somebody who's been involved and I can't go into details, but he has been involved in America's national security for a long long time. So he's bringing a sober perspective and sometimes a lot of people don't understand. So I'll just lead that a little bit mysterious, But the point.
Speaker 3: Is it's a little bit mysterious.
Speaker 2: The man cares about this country and he has worked for it for a long time. So what he's doing is he's sitting down with his team and he's looking at the pros and cons of what we should do in Iran, especially that Fourtoho facility that of course is about three hundred and some odd feet below the ground, probably holding a lot of centrifugus and potentially some very highly enriched uranium that makes no sense of you on a peaceful program, all parts of sixty plus percent enrichment. So the President is saying, all right, on one hand, I clearly have run on and made clear to the American people for years that Iran should not have a nuclear weapon. That facility would almost certainly advance that. And oh, by the way, Iranian nuclear scientists have said, we have all of the is like putting the analogy they used was making a car. They said, we have all the parts to make the car, we just have to decide to make it. Okay, Well, this is clearly not a civilian program. Exclusively, they're playing there a little bit fast and loose with their words.
Speaker 3: So the president actually, let me stop you there for a second.
Speaker 1: A civilian program would be something more like energy, right, I think think that's something for those of us who are not.
Speaker 3: In the world of war. Thank you, Okay, all right, I just wanted to clarify.
Speaker 1: And that's like a three to five percent enrichment. So when you look at sixty that's where people are saying, why would you be at that level?
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for clarifying. So, a civilian nuclear program, and there are some more advanced reactors that you can get above five percent, but not much beyond that. So three to five percent if you want a civilian nuclear program to produce electricity or something called medical isotopes that they will use in medicine, you're not looking for much beyond five percent. Yeah, there's some that you might get up into the ten twelve percent. Anything beyond that you are clearly going towards weapons grade. There's no civilian reason to have it. So when you do what Iran is doing, which is sixty plus percent, they're very clearly going up to the line. As CIA director Ratcliff said today, it's like a football team going down the field and they're about the five yard line. They can't credibly claim that they're not interested in going into the end zone. They're making very clear that that's the direction and they want to go. So I think that's the sober part of the analysis that we need to understand that President Trump appreciates and understands, and he's sitting down with this team also knowing I don't want to go into it yet now the Middle Eastern War. He said that to the team. I know folks on his team who have repeated that to me. He's aware. He's also communicating to leaders in the Middle East, you know, Arab governments, and saying, this is your backyard. What do you want from me? What you want from us? So the president has a very very sober team. He has a very sober mind. He cares about this country, and I'm not seeing that really reflect that on a lot of social media stuff. It's just flim flamm And so I really do tip my hat to the president. He's doing what he always does, which is, you know, unlike President Roosevelt, who spoke softly and carried a big stick, Trump yells and carries a two by four. And so he is ratcheting up some of his rhetoric. He's trying to push the Iyatola into a deal, you know, and still offering a peace proposal. He's said that in fact today, but he's very clearly moving assets from the US has Nimitz planes. He said very clearly the has got a surrendering step down. He's using this mix to try to find a peaceful outcome, but always giving himself that option because we have got to deal with this nuclear issue. That the Ratians are playing fast and lose with their rhetoric. They know what they're doing, and so does everybody. Ask Well, it's.
Speaker 1: Interesting because as I'm watching this, you know, you would kind of expect the Democrats to come out and be screaming and yelling this doesn't exist. I think that people have gotten caught up on regime change quite a bit and thinking that that might be Donald Trump's next step. And I think he's been fairly clear that's not what he's looking at. And I think that's kind of the that's become the talking point on social media, is the United States going to go in and try to remove a leader and have a regime change again and lead to another twenty year war and all of that. But I haven't I've been kind of interested that the leaders of the Democrat Party whoever, we consider those these days, but they haven't been really vocal saying no, no, there's no nuclear possibilities there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they must know something.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look, the CIA had a closed door session today classified assessment, talking to our policymakers on the House and the Senate side about what exactly we know. Additionally, we should bring in other intelligence agencies in their assessments. No doubt those are being provided this morning and throughout today from the Austrians, for example, who say that no, in fact, the Iranians do have an advanced nuclear weapons program right now, unlike the CIA, which says no, no, they abandoned it back in two thousand and three, maybe two thousand and nine. So there's some division there amongst what intelligence experts have to say. And I think that's something else that the President said the other day when he was talking about somebody who respects very much Tulci Gabbert, the Office Director of National Intelligence, the OD and I chief saying well, I don't care, not necessarily about what she has to say, but what the intel community has to say, because there is no the intel there is intelligence of different quality and characteristics that I can lean on but it's not going to be directive. It's not going to tell me what to do. And I think that behind closed door, you're seeing some Democrats who still have a few functioning brain cells, who are saying to the White House, we appreciate the nuance here we might not say in public. And I think that that's why some of them are keeping a little bit quiet today.
Speaker 1: And you say that as someone who used to be a Democrat twenty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was Democrat for twenty years.
Speaker 3: I think that's interesting.
Speaker 1: And certainly we've seen that on for both parties, where it's been you know, my party left me story. But right now it seems a lot like Democrats are trying to figure out where they stand. And you I believe the people you're talking about right now are kind of the historical Democrat, the more moderate Democrat. And you know, we see obviously what's happening in New York City right now, where we've got this radical socialist that is openly saying he's going to bring socialism to New York and you've had Obama's people come out and say this would be catastrophic. So it is interesting in this crisis moment to see this sort of quietness coming from the party, and like you said, people behind the scenes, probably with cooler minds, saying Okay, this is no longer political games. We are now in a situation where we have to make a true decision. And I think that was sort of a moment for what you talked about with Tulsea Gabbard. That was a moment for the media to seize on this and say, oh, he's out of step with his cabinet, and you have the Director of National Intelligence saying no, this isn't the case. You broke that down on social media in a unique way where you talked about the different levels of intelligence, and I think, like I said, as a civilian on the outside, I go, man, they get intelligence.
Speaker 3: That must mean intelligence.
Speaker 1: That the definition of the word means, you know, this is smart stuff, so that must be right. But you're you make a great point that you get something. You have to kind of read between the lines and not everything is just straightforward and clear.
Speaker 2: Well, I will tell you, having done the work of intelligence for many, many years, there anytime anyone says, well the intelligence says, it just makes me cringe because what you can say is, look, we have degrees of confidence in certain sources that we work with for a certain period of time. Some of them are all pointing the arrow in one direction that we think Iran does or does not have a nuclear program or whatever it may be. But maybe we have some contrarian intelligence, or we have some sources that we really like and trust to say the opposite. So that leaves a degree of confidence that we can't say it's high. You can only see medium or maybe just low. And then in this world of artificial intelligence and digital exhaust where you can manipulate truth so easily, it's becoming even more difficult to know for sure whether not the intelligence that you get is accurate. In fact, that is actually played a really surprising role in the war in Iran over the past five days. One of the most underreported facts of how Israels managed to just wipe out Iran's leadership is they send people into Iran a couple of months ago sort of collecting digital exhaust, which is basically like if I wake up in the morning and I use my phone and I use an alarm, then I go on and check my email and send text messages. All that that's creating data about who I am. Where I'm scary what I'm sending. And they did it around all kinds of facilities around or on, and they figured out who the raning senior leaderships were or military leadership, what time they got to work, what time they went to lunch, one time they went out to go for a jog. And that's how they were able to kill so many of them. Was collecting all of this digital intelligence or digital exhaust we all leave behind every day. So that's going to think I'd be one of the things that is so underappreciated now. But I guarantee you the CIA and Pentagon are digging into about Holy smokes, this going to hit us and our leadership too. So the point is the world of intelligence trying to understand the decipher what truth and what's not, what your vulnerabilities might be. Really, it's not just about the intel. It's about judgment and discernment. And that's what we're asking President Trump to do as he is doing and picking up the phone and talking to Arab leaders, not just net Yahood Israel. That kind of discernment is what we're looking for in a commander in chief, and that's what he's doing.
Speaker 1: Well, that's an interesting point that it's not you know, I think the most people are saying he's just in lockstep with notting Yahoo, but he is talking to the entire Middle East. And this is what I keep telling people. I'm like, you have to understand when you hear that they're the world's leading state sponsor of terror. They are funding all of these groups. And the reason they were able to fund these to a higher level is really if you look at what Joe Biden's administration did. They took off those sanctions, they allowed that money to be released to them. Once Iran has money. People don't understand the country is so much different than the United States. They're not helping the people, they're not feeding the poor. It's not like there's no charity there. They are funding terror. So when you see Hamas and has a lot of these groups they are going in and they are being funded by Iran. And that's why the whole Middle East actually has a vested interest in seeing this go a certain direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me just underline that for US. A couple of months ago, United Kingdom they arrested a terror cell for Iranian nationals who pretended to be migrants crossing the English channel as illegal aliens they crossed over, they set up a sell and there were hours away from bombing UK targets to include the Israeli embassy in London. So that is how the Iranian regime operates. They're very, very savvy. They use sabotage teams, which, just to pause for a moment, oh nine million illegals across our southern border. Might there have been a few sabotage teams in that group. So the point is Iran is a very very aggressive country. They used terror. They have done so for decades since their revolution in nineteen seventy eight. They've had a couple of very key foreign policy goals. One is destroying Israel. The second is destroying America. So we know that is true as well.
Speaker 3: Let's take a quick commercial break. We'll continue next on a Tutor Dixon podcast. Is something that I've been talking about as I've been traveling around Michigan is all of these things that you hear the President talking about the whole America First concept, they all intertwine and you brought.
Speaker 1: Up all of the people that have crossed our borders. And I've been trying to explain this to people. I'm like, Look, he has to make sure that we are safe, that people in the Middle East are safe, and that we are safe from Iran, because we had an open door for four years, an open door that was not vetting anyone.
Speaker 3: And while they told.
Speaker 1: You that that was nice, I don't know if these people were useful idiots or what the plan was there that they were just late letting the door go wide open. And I say that because an administration is not just a president, it is so many advisors, so many people who said, yeah, leave the doors open, knowing.
Speaker 3: That things like this happen.
Speaker 1: And I've said to them, you have no idea how many bad guys came across. I hadn't heard that story about the UK. That is what could happen here in the United States precisely.
Speaker 2: Look, it is so self evident, and it was over the past four years. And folks like yourself and myself and others who could just use common sense and say that even atzer point one percent of the nine plus million are the bad guys, that's a lot of bad guys. It only took nineteen to bring down a bunch of beautiful buildings of ours in New York and Washington, DC and in the field of Pennsylvania back in nine to eleven. So it's a very real threat. Yes, you're absolutely right. It happened a couple of months ago in the UK. We almost came very very close to a lot of folks being there, and so this is a very important threat when we have to start thinking about this stuff abroad. But it's also important I want to just to honor something that you said. There are a lot of people out there, especially and I would say our generation and young men especially, who have had to fight these warriors who are now in their thirties and forties and are looking to yet another Middle Eastern possible conflict, and they're like, oh, wait a minute, I'm losing an arm, I've already lost, I've lost a leg, I've lost my mind because PTSD, I'm not sending my son over there. I am not doing this again. So I think it's very very fair for the American people to say we've done foreign entanglements for twenty twenty five years, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, beyond no more. That's fair and that's what President Trump, Commander Chief has to demonstrate to the American people that I know the past, but we have today and we have a future, and we have to tackle this threat as much as the past that may advise us not to that. You said, good reachable people can still say no, we shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you make such a good point because our generation people leapt into service. They just as soon as nine to eleven happened, they were like, absolutely, sign me up. And we had not We had our parents had seen Vietnam. We had not seen Vietnam, so we had not really seen a significant war. And there was this patriotism of I've got to protect the United States. I'm going to step in, and that war was never ending, and then the way it did end was so traumatic. And you make the point that the military today is not what it was, certainly not what it was years in years past. I mean now we are wounded from what we've sent to Ukraine. We are looking at this situation with fewer recruits, roots that are out of shape. We've had a struggle to morale was at an all time low and Donald Trump took office. We've struggled to recruit people into the military.
Speaker 3: And then you see you have this.
Speaker 1: Military parade to celebrate the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the birth of our US Armed forces, and you have a public shaming of that. It's like you have to have you have to honor your military, might you have to honor the people who put their lives on the line.
Speaker 2: Well, celebrating two hundred and fifty years ago, the fact that this country wouldn't exist without the army, right, that's certainly something to celebrate. You know, look that the data show that this country has a serious problem with patriotism. It's still pretty strong within the Republicans and independence, so when you start getting left, it's gone. So yeah, that factors, I think into you know, can you rally a nation around a cause when so many people in this country hate it and so many country folks in this country hate our founders in call our history read you know, white supremacy and all the rest of it. It's just really absurd. We lived in a tough time, so yeah, it's when you're going to go to war or the potential of it, you've got to make the case. But you got to have an American people who believe that this country and its values are worth fighting for. And we have a lot of folks who don't.
Speaker 1: I think you recently referenced maybe it was Gavin Newsom saying something about America not being great, and it reminded me of do you remember that show the Newsroom when they did at the beginning of the Newsroom, they came out and this woman or they asked the question, like, what's the greatest country? And this girl says America, and then he goes on this long rant about why America is not the greatest country. And this was just lauded as like this amazing monologue. This was like something that college students should listen to because it was so incredible.
Speaker 3: And it was the worst thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So why did nine million plus people come under Joe Biden? Why do they try to flood into this awful, disgusting nation if it's really that on?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, very good point.
Speaker 2: So look, yeah, there are governors Gavin Newsom has said this. We also have a governor, a former governor Cuomo of New York who said America is not going to be great because it's never been that great. This is a very consistent message by Democrats in this country. They hate it, they think it's awful. They make that case more than you know. We are an imperfect union and we've got work to do, but it's a pretty darn good place and I am so glad to be here. I wouldn't want to be in Iran. I wouldn't want to be for you.
Speaker 1: But but okay, so that's you have Woopy Goldberg who comes out and says that Iran living in Iran is the equivalent of black people living in the United States. And people were like, oh, we can't say anything about this, because you know, if you don't know.
Speaker 3: The life, what it's like to live as a black person.
Speaker 1: And I give Alyssa Farres some credit in this because she tried to say, gosh, you know, there was a time when you could say that that could potentially have been true. But today, in twenty twenty five, I don't think you understand what happens to people in Iran. And I I've studied the country over the past few years, and a lot of what was happening. Gosh, it probably was in twenty nineteen and twenty eighteen when they were murdering the women in the streets for taking off their hit job. And you would see young men who, if they at all spoke spoke against the government, they were hung in the streets. And I think that the American people cannot understand that type of oppression and that type of fear that the people live in constantly. But Democrats will openly say, oh, it's the same. But that's so it's not only belittling to the United States. It it's so uneducated and it is so manipulative to the American people to not understand who you are really dealing with in the world.
Speaker 2: You have to have so much wealth or power, so much a sort of bourgeois status to sit in your Upper East Side Manhattan studio like will Be and look down to the people and say, oh, it's so hard being me. It's so come on, now, come on now. You can't say that in a country that has given you so much to then just throw rocks at it all the time. You can call it imperfect, and you should. The founders did founders acknowledge that, and we all have a challenge to make it a more perfect union. So there's nothing shocking about it. It's just so wildly disappointing and really infuriating to hear folks like will Be Goldberg say things like that. When I tell you if she were to live in Iran or North Korea or any of these China. These places are not nice if you like liberty. They're lovely if you like tyranny. But if you've traveled abroad, or even if you haven't, you just pick up a book in a magazine and you appreciate what's going on in some of these countries. You are just so grateful that you live here, and why nine million people try to come under Joe Biden and did oh?
Speaker 1: I mean so, I met a woman who had been taken hostage by the government in Iran, and they had these I don't even know how to describe it.
Speaker 3: They had these torture cells where.
Speaker 1: You had to be crouching to be able to sit in a cell, and if your head at any point, so you had to be sitting on your rear end with your knees up and your arms wrapped around your knees so and with your head down or else because if your head went above the wall, they beat you with a cane and people would just be and you. And she said she was there for over one hundred days, and somehow she got out of that situation. Most people didn't live the horrific forms of torture for just saying they want freedom. The horrific forms of torture that you would as an American, you would if you ever saw that in the United States of America, My gosh, it would be so foreign to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look, this also goes back about three months when Representative AOC of New York, you know, the illustrious socialist, said that Actually I'm going to paraphrase what she said, but this is pretty accurate. She said, Look, America may be in decline, but because America is so bad in so many ways, maybe that client is a good thing. Maybe it's a good thing, and maybe some of the ashes something better it can arise. That's a pretty accurate paraphrase of what she said. So that's really the Whoopie Goldberg, the AOC, the Democrat. Frankly, the leftist view of this country is it's bad, it's irredeemable. It's never been that great, so let's tear it down and build something else.
Speaker 3: That is something that I've heard, not just from Democrats.
Speaker 1: And I had a conversation the other night here in Michigan with a person on County Commission and I said, you know, if we were to bring in some businesses into our town that had high paying positions, we would our town would be in a much better position because they what they've done here is they've brought in a bunch of build a bunch of low income housing, and then they made the downtown this great area for you have a social district that you can walk around and drink, and all these new mom and pop restaurants have come in that nobody's going to because the reality is that when everybody's housing is paid for and there's no jobs, they can actually afford to go out to eat. And I said, if we were to try to focus on bringing in high paying jobs, it would, you know, raise a lot of issues. A lot of issues would go away because once people can pay for things and you have competition, and then other companies have to pay higher wages, Like a lot of these questions of whether people can buy housing, whether people can go out and eat, whether people can spend and you get more sales tax, those are taken off the table because you suddenly have competition and people are making money. And he was like, we don't want people, so what he said, I'm sorry, why did you build the downtown the way you did with the social district and everything. What do you mean, well, we don't want to be like any of these other towns that are on the water where people it's just for us. And then said we've rezoned so that we can have a whole sporting section. I said, well, okay, so are these paid programs? Oh? Yeah, the kids can come and do this and that. And I said, well, who's going.
Speaker 3: To pay for it?
Speaker 1: Like, come on, how did we get to this point where we think everything is free and everything should be a joyful place where we can go out and drink and listen to music, but we're not going to worry about working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's a little bizarre. I got to tell you. There was some think about the tarf wors, you know, in President Trump, you know, trying to recent global relations in the US A kondom with tariffs. The BBC interviewed a mother and a son in Michigan and they asked if they supported it, and their response by the mother was so apoignant. She said, you know, I don't know if this is going to work out well for us, but what I know is nobody else's fighting for us. What I know is that our towns aren't sick or aren't healthy anymore. We're sick. The son talked about his friends who were in their thirties and in their forties, who are broken. Something has happened in our lifetime, yours in mind, over the past forty some odd years, something horrible, I think has happened to a lot of hounds, especially out in Michigan, but well beyond the working class. And I think that the President, when we think about Iran, he knows that a lot of working class kids would have to be involved in possible war in the Middle East. He's very aware of that, and that's why his reflex is to avoid war. So I think that's why he's still open to a peace deal with Tearran, even at this late hour. And yet he still is resolutely, i think, pretty consistently saying, look that the tariffs are about resetting this economy for places like you just described. So it's not just open to the people in the capitol like for some sort of Hollywood movie. We're all the fancy, they're rich and the powerful, get all the spoils, and everybody else lives out in one of the districts and cuts timber or mine's coal. And I think that that is what you're speaking about, which is really a disconnect between our friends and family that maybe we have wealth, but there are a lot of folks who don't, and it is not a lovely place if we end up the only ones who are wealthy and a lot of other folks are down in the gutty. That's just not a country you want to be a part of. We need a robust middle class, and I think that's part of what the present's trying to do with his hair switch. Again, we're getting little off topic, but the point is you're absolutely right. I think it all ties in together.
Speaker 3: Let's take a quick commercial break. We'll continue next on the Tutor Dixon Podcast.
Speaker 1: You make such a good point about President Trump because I think when I mean, if we look back at when he was campaigning, people said he's unhinged, you'll never know, he can't have the nuclear codes, blah blah blah. But what you just said about here, he is taking time to really think about this, making a clear decision.
Speaker 3: He's in and out of the situation room.
Speaker 1: There's been discussions of who's been in and out of the situation room with him, but he came out and he made it very clear, this is a decision we will make over time.
Speaker 3: There is no split second decisions. There's no irrational decisions. I mean, look at we have.
Speaker 1: I believe that if you look back at the Biden administration and how they left Afghanistan, that was an irrational decision because it was like, oh, this is the date we're out. Doesn't matter if we're prepared, doesn't matter if where we have the air force based secure, We're just we're just going to blindly adhere to this date without any planning. That's not what you're seeing with Donald Trump. He's very calculated in making sure that the American people are taking care of And it reminds me, honestly, of the day he was shot and he stood up and he looked out at the crowd and said, keep going. You know, fight, fight fight. It wasn't about him. That is in your character. You can't fake that. And I think you make a great point. Is right now he's not faking that. He is making sure he is very very clear with the decision that's going to be made. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, he's walking a very fine line, isn't he. He knows that the American people and his political base don't want war in the Middle East. He also knows, and he has run on the fact that we don't need more nuclear weapons in this world, and we need fewer countries with those weapons. He's been very consistent on that as well. He also knows that our military is struggling. He knows that we are thirty six trillion dollars in debt. He knows that our supply chains rebuild our military or weak. He knows that our greatest threat is China. He is trying to walk a very clear line here, trying to accomplish a lot of very difficult things in one fell swool, and it's top. He's in a very top position. So rather than to throw an arrow at the guy, actually I salute him and I pray for.
Speaker 3: I love that well. I'm glad that it's him.
Speaker 1: I trust that he is working with great people, and like you said, it's a very fine line. There's no clear answer, and I think prayer is absolutely the right thing.
Speaker 3: You bet well.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for talking with us today. Brian Dean, right, tell us where people can find your show, because you have a show, right.
Speaker 2: I do. I do a five day week podcast morning news podcast. We go around America and around the world. We talk a lot about global stuff, but domestic policies too. It airs at three am Eastern Time, which is pretty dark early for most folks, so that's good. You can get it Fiday's week Monday through Friday and all podcast platforms. I also have a substack. Yeah, I provide people resources for all the things I talk about. I actually have links to all the sources that I use, so anyway, but all podcast platforms, the Right Report like the Right Brothers all every day Monday through Friday free.
Speaker 3: A good awesome.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm so glad I found you. I'm glad we had you on. I totally enjoyed having you on. So thank you so much, and thank you all for listening to the Tutor Dixon podcast. For this episode and others, go to Tutor diixonpodcast dot com, the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts, and you can watch it on Rumble or YouTube at Tutor Dixon and join us next time.
Speaker 3: Half of last Day