Speaker 1: What's up, guys? How are you happy? Friday?
Speaker 2: Welcome into a new episode of the Daily Juice podcast with me Matt Perralt. You guys can follow me across all of my socials at Sports Talk Matt, and we are here in Las Vegas for bet Bash for one more day. I will be getting on a plane on a red eye to fly home later today. I don't know when I'm gonna tape the Saturday podcast. We're gonna have to play it by year. I land at six am in Boston, and that means I would need to tape the podcast overnight. Most likely the podcast is going to be done at the airport for Saturday, so I don't know when it comes out. Is this just FYI on that, just to give you a little bit of a scheduling for the future. Or Sunday We'll go back to our Sunday morning East Coast time by nine am, hosting like normal. But I hate to say this, but we are now entering into you must fade me territory because that was brutal yesterday the Hall of Fame game. I mean thirty three points for one team, let alone the under thirty six and a half. I lost the first half. I liked the first half under as well. First quarter under hit that was great. Nothing else. I didn't bet the first quarter under. I bet the first half under that missed. The game missed. The Brewers and the Pirates scored seven that missed. The Guardians got crushed. Foster Riffin got lit up in his debut for the Guardians. It was just a bad day. That's an zero to three day. We're losing for the week and just not great. And that's just kind of where we are here for the month of July and August, and look these are This has been sort of a tumultuous couple of weeks for me, obviously, with a lot of traveling and a lot of things being shuffled around. So what ends up happening for me is when I am like this and this is going for anybody, do something a bit differently to get your mind off of it.
Speaker 1: So I went to a concert tonight.
Speaker 2: I want to go see Death Cab for Cutie and Boy, we've entered into a very interesting place. There's a TikTok generation that only knows songs that are popular on TikTok or Instagram, and when they go to a concert. They don't know what to do when they have to go and listen to music that might be older than they are, and they're just waiting for that one song that they made that real too, that will come on and then they're all excited, and then they've heard the one song that they came to see and they're done. I don't know what to do with millennials. I thought gen Z killed concerts with their phones. Millennials killing concerts with their social media because they've they have other better things to do then listen to songs that are deep cuts into an album they actually have to go and find and learn and listen to. It's some remarkable experience going to a concert. Unbelievable set for death Cap they were great. If you know the band, they were absolutely tremendous here in Vegas. But so I did that to get my mind away from everything, because it's just been a brutal couple of weeks. And so hopefully we come back here and we have a hard rock bet of the day for you. We got three other plays, all in Major League Baseball here today because we don't have any football yet, because Hall of Fame game is the first game, so we got to come up other things to get into later on with NFL preseason football, But not a good start oh and two for me for NFL this season.
Speaker 1: Hopefully that's not a pre.
Speaker 2: A prediction of what's going to happen this year in the NFL. I'm very excited for betting on the NFL. Let's start with Merrill Kelly and the ice cold LA Dodgers. So the LA Dodgers, I mean, this is kind of hard to kind of look at it and go, wait, what's.
Speaker 1: Going on with La?
Speaker 2: They can't beat anybody. The Dodgers have lost six games in a row. The Dodgers. They got swept by the Red Sox at home and then swept on the road by the Cubs. Here come the Diamondbacks. It's a road game for LA. Diamondbacks are at home. They're starting Meryl Kelly, who at home has been a dumpster fire. Meryl Kelly at home this year has a six point three to three e R, a four and three mark, an opposing betting average of three oh nine thirty earned in forty two and two thirds in's worth of work. He's twelve home runs at home for a Dodger offense that desperately needs a shot in the arm. They're gonna throw a Sazaki who hasn't been bad. He's five and five with a four point six y four e R. On the road, he has a four point eight one ERA three and three mark a posing betting average at two thirty five twenty six earns in forty eight and two thirds innings worth of work. The Dodgers have won five straight games started by Sazaki and six of the last seven. So I don't mind a money line play here on the Dodgers, But they've lost six games in a row and they're still minus one seventy five on the money line.
Speaker 1: Like that's hysterical. How do we how should we play this?
Speaker 2: I mean, you can play Dodgers' money line or Dodgers run line if you want, but I'm playing totals today. I gotta switch something up. Let's go with the offense for the Dodgers to rake today and to knock around Merril Kelly. Dodgers in the d Backs over nine at minus one twenty bet number two. We go to the Red Sox and what they have done recently? So did you see what happened last night? Get this the Red Sox were down two nothing for nothing, four to two, five, two, five, three, seven to five, seven, six, nine, seven, nine to eight, ten to nine, eleven, ten, and they won the game.
Speaker 1: Eight straight.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do with the Red Sox other than this team is ridiculous. They were trailing in the ninth, tenth, eleventh, in the twelfth, they were tied in the thirteenth, and then they win the game. The Red Sox recorded their sixth sweep against teams who entered the series in first place in their division, becoming the first team to record six such sweeps in a season since divisions began back in nineteen sixty nine. The Red Sox are the only team in ILMA major League Baseball team in the modern era to score in five separate innings in the ninth or later in the same game. I mean, it's The Red Sox were fourteen games under five hundred on June twenty fourth, Forty two days later, they are eleven games over five hundred. They are the first team in baseball history to go fourteen games over five hundred to eleven games, sorry, fourteen games under five hundred to eleven games over five hundred in that short of span that according to Elias, Red Sox are at home and they're facing Jack Perkins of the Athletic Jack Perkins has lost every game or the team has lost every game started by Jack Perkins, dating all the way back to the sixteenth of June. That's a ridiculous eight games in a row lost by the A's. Peyton Totley goes in the mound for the Red Sox.
Speaker 1: The A's can hit. We know this.
Speaker 2: Eight six loss Jack Perkins in his last start against the Tigers at home five and a third, six earned runs given up. Perkins is ERA in the month of July with seven point seventy nine. On the road, he has a five point nine seven ERA, a one in three mark, nineteen earned in twenty eight and two thirds innings worth of work. And the A's just really haven't been a good team on the road. They're twenty four and thirty four. Red Sox are one game away from being at five hundred at home after being just abysmal at Fenway Park. You can bet the Red Socks if you want, but they are super expensive. Man is two to seventy five on the money line here. But Peyton Totley's been he can give up some runs here he can be touched up. His home ra is three point seven to two with a two and three mark, opposing matting average of two to forty one, twenty earned in forty eight and a third innings worth of work. So you combine totally with a slightly elevated era at home and then the bullpen and what the bullpen did last night for the Red Sox being taxed plus the A's offense, they can score. And then you got Perkins, who's a dumpster fire again, Let's go ahead and bet the over. Let's go over eight and a half Red Sox in the A's and minus one twenty five.
Speaker 1: Bet number three.
Speaker 2: We go to Saint Louis in Colorado, and let's look at the first five. We haven't bet first five markets very much. But Ryan Feltner is pitching for the Rockies. Here are the earn runs given up by Ryan Feldner over the last four games. He has pitched four, five, eight and four earned runs four and three at home, five and four on the road. So yeah, four and eight, five and four on the road. For Ryan Feldner, he has been somewhat of a guess can here in just a dumpster fire the Cardinals at home. This year with Kyle Leahey on the mound at home, he has a two point nine to five ERA, a three and three mark posmonic average, two fifty eighteen earned and fifty five innings worth of work. He's been good. In the month of July he had a one point three to eight ER, So I don't hate on an opportunity for Kyle Leehe to give up some rot to be pretty good here, but he might give up one or two runs to Colorado. We need the dumpster fire for the Colorado Rockies to be that against Ryan Feltner. Rather than getting into the bullpen, rather than getting into other sides, Let's just look at the first five over and play the first five over four and a half at minus one twenty for the Saint Louis Cardinals and the Colorado Rockies. Our hard Rock Bet of the Day is being brought to you by hard Rock Bet.
Speaker 1: This is the month of August.
Speaker 2: Where hard Rock Bet is calling it baseball season and they've got the hottest betting odds in Florida in across the hard Rock State network. The ten cent Summer Sale is.
Speaker 1: Going on right now. Whatever you call it.
Speaker 2: They're cutting the big, the juice, the fee whatever on winners, spreads and over under pregame bets, same bets, but better odds at hard Rock Bet during the ten cent Summer Sale. So grab your bat, swing for the fences all August long during the hard Rock Bet ten cent Summer Sale, download the hard Rock Bet app and roll with us. Today. We are going to roll into the hard Rock Bet of the day.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna talk about an under. Amazingly enough, we're going to.
Speaker 2: Talk about a play that Philly and Toronto are going at it, and we've got a Philadelphia Phillies team that will face the will throw Zach Wheeler. Now, this team for the Phillies, with Zach Wheeler on the mound, they've been really good. However, it was a rain shortened outing last time out for Wheeler. Eight nothing went over the blue of the Oriols with they scored a bunch of runs early.
Speaker 1: That game only went six innings.
Speaker 2: The two previous starts eight seven loss to the Miami Marlins two one loss to the Dodgers five and two earned runs given up in those games. But at home this year for Zach Wheeler, he has a two point seven to four ERA and a four and one mark. He's been He's been very good. Expect Zach Wheeler to keep being Zach Wheeler here. The Philadelphia Phillies are a team that's won five and the last six games. The Blue Jays really have been bad on the road twenty six and thirty one, but they're throwing Jose Soreano, who's been really good this year on the road and just in general, he's been really really good. He comes in first start with the Blue Jays, five innings, no earn runs. In his last start against the Giant. He went seven innings, two arned runs in the start before that against Saint Louis. Let's hope that he keeps the ball in the ballpark here and he has a good start, because I believe Zach Wheeler is going to be very good here. For today, Let's bet an under our hard rock bet of the day. We're going under eight for Toronto and Philly for one point one units, So Toronto Philly under eight, Dbacks, Dodgers over nine, Red Sox Aids over eight and a half in Saint Louis and Colorado first five over four and a half at minus one twenty. I'm telling you you want to fade those bets. I'm not going to be angry with you at all. It's been not a great week here and a rough day yesterday, but you know, normally I go zero to three, I bounce back the next day three and one, something like that. So hopefully we have a winning day coming up here for today. Min As Matt Parolti. You guys can follow me across all my socials at Sportstock Matt every morning wherever you guys get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: It is the Daily Juice present from the presenter presenter per centers