Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 3: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 4: Good morning, everybody, Good morning, feeling.
Speaker 1: Really good.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, I'm good. I have this huge injury on my thumb. You know, I dropped a seventy pound dumbbell on my thumb and everybody, everybody keeps asking me, oh, oh, what happened under your thumbnail? There? It's a big black bruise that will be around for a long time. And how are you functioning? It's a major.
Speaker 1: Injury, yeah, major.
Speaker 2: And then I bought nail polish to cover it, and then y'all made fun of me, so I quickly got rid of it.
Speaker 1: You didn't need the nail polish.
Speaker 2: I do need I need. I need to put one stripe across it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's black, Like the.
Speaker 3: Bruise is not purple blacknail polish on all your fingers, my hands. Yes, I don't know about that, but I know it's there is like Travis Barker of you that I'm I'm not like, that's not me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like at this point, your nail is going to have to grow out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so i' that's you know, I think it's fine.
Speaker 3: If someone looks at your nail, they know obviously you heard it, like, no one thinks.
Speaker 2: Like, but I love talking to strangers, you know that. But it's so interesting the two things they say is, oh, what happened to your thumb? And why aren't you married? Yes, what I get.
Speaker 5: But it's cool though. You could be like I dropped a one hundred pound weight on my thumb.
Speaker 2: Well it was really forty five then it became seventy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, you're gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: I was in the gym. You know.
Speaker 3: Look at my mister Skelly that's on in front of our house right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Michael's mom and I love her for this. She's so into it.
Speaker 3: She went and found us the biggest Freddie Freeman jersey that she could find, and we.
Speaker 1: On, mister Skelly. She's wearing a Dodger jersey.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so cool.
Speaker 3: And Michael's in the process of making a hat for it because it's massive. And so it's this like full Dodger Mania in our household right now.
Speaker 1: And the commitment from his mom.
Speaker 3: I don't even know where she found this jersey and she drove it over from north Ridge and She's like, let's.
Speaker 1: Put it on.
Speaker 2: And I have about miclaving to get a blanket to make a hat.
Speaker 1: I know, No, you know what he's making it out of.
Speaker 3: He's making it out of cardboard and he put like foements.
Speaker 1: It's like a whole thing.
Speaker 2: He's really I mean, oh, I see the picture. It's so good. I know, go Dodgers. All right, Sanya, how are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good? Actually I was laughing because I'm since I'm going to be you for Halloween. I think I'm gonna permanent marker my my thumb with black on it.
Speaker 2: To really be No one's going to get that, but.
Speaker 1: The commitment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna be me for Halloween.
Speaker 5: Yes, and Ryan's gonna sorry Ryan, Robbie.
Speaker 1: Going to be Welcome to my world. Welcome to my world. I do it every day.
Speaker 5: Robbie is gonna be Vanna.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so good. By the way, I have to use it on the show. I have to use it. Yeah, I have to get me a picture of it for Wheel of Fortune, speaking of which I don't know when it airs. But there was a contestant whose partner, Oh, Scrubber, did you know about this?
Speaker 5: She messaged me after yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Said I don't know when it airs on real Fortune, but they were talking about you, you know, and I talked to the contestants at the beginning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was so excited. She's like, my husband was a contestant on Wheel of.
Speaker 2: Fortune, okay, and he talked about you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said, I want to make sure that you told that. Ryan said that I'm a scrubber.
Speaker 2: So I said, did you hear that scream? He said no. I said, that's Tanya. She said she's here. I said, she just screamed she is.
Speaker 1: That's so cute.
Speaker 2: Anyway, friends, we got to going Tuesday morning, make the best of it. So what do we got? Sunshine today? Highs in the low seventies. We are gonna be paying bills all throughout the morning, and we're gonna take a look right now at your horoscope. We've got a second date update also coming to me, I think in spin class. And now she's blowing them off. Why she blowing them off? We'll find out after seven o'clock in a second date update. But if you follow the stars your horoscopes here, how's your day gonna shape up? Let's go aries.
Speaker 5: It's not your fault that people can't take their eyes off you.
Speaker 1: I'm going this, Taurus. Look up. The sky has more answers than you realize.
Speaker 5: Gemini, tackle one household project today.
Speaker 1: Cancer. Today is a good day to stay in your comfort zone.
Speaker 2: Leo, be of.
Speaker 5: Service today to anyone that will accept. Virgo, put yourself out there today, Libra, do not settle.
Speaker 1: Don't get involved in the brewing drama.
Speaker 5: Sagittarius, you're feeling torn between two people, Capricorn, be open to a spontaneous experience. Aquarius. Just because someone is baiting you doesn't mean you have to react.
Speaker 3: And Pisces, spend time researching an upcoming trip.
Speaker 2: Ices that sounds like a good one. Yeah, good, good for you. Dog owners reveal the weirdest things their dogs have eaten. The number one weirdest thing a dog is eaten A lottery ticket.
Speaker 1: Oh was it a winning one?
Speaker 2: A winning time?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Number two? A social Security card?
Speaker 4: Oh, you could replace that eventually. The spackle on the wall, Oh, ew, that can't be that good for them. A stick of butter and one dog ate four TV remotes.
Speaker 1: Oh my, I feel like if we left it up to Diego, he would chew on a remote.
Speaker 2: You can't poop out a remote. No, that's gotta be serious.
Speaker 3: But you know what he ate ones in the backyard was like a twig, like like a little tiny stick and then it came out fully or.
Speaker 2: Well, that is nice to know. I was very happy to hear that.
Speaker 1: But everything in his mouth, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I know you have to be careful. So let's just bring in Marianna here for a second. I don't know that. I guess I'd probably have done this in the past somewhere somehow. But you know, because we start first thing in the morning. If you have a late one, you got a real dilemma. Do you go to sleep or not? Do you go home or not? Medianna didn't do any of it. She just stayed here overnight because so you went to Halloween horror nights.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I went last night, and Holly, did you stay until two?
Speaker 2: So why would you pick a school night to stay till two?
Speaker 6: I had to because it was the only day that all my friends were able to go, and it was like so hard to already.
Speaker 1: Get an actual date.
Speaker 6: So it was like, Okay, this is the only day that we can go.
Speaker 2: So you were there till two, which is about five ten minutes from the station depending on traffic, Yeah, or your ride home. And you decided to come here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, because if I went home it was gonna be an hour drive. I was going to get back until three am, and I have to be up at four. So like, I'm literally just gonna nap for one hour.
Speaker 2: If I do that. So maybe I have spent the night here first I did, And get smart.
Speaker 1: You know what, if I would have known, you could have spend the night in my house.
Speaker 6: I know I was thinking about that because I have already done that.
Speaker 1: Last week we went to Paris. We went to Paris Hilton.
Speaker 5: It's been tough these days.
Speaker 1: So no, I made her a nice little bed on the couch and she spent the night.
Speaker 2: They did. So were you scared here? What happens? Scar?
Speaker 5: There's cameras everywhere. This is safe.
Speaker 6: It is very It does feel very safe, but it is scary because it's so lonely.
Speaker 5: So it was a little scary.
Speaker 6: But you know, what, did you sleep? I got on that couch that we have back there. It's like very in the back room and it's just alone, and I just knocked out.
Speaker 2: Did you you did fall asleep?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 1: I was so tired, like I, and I have no regrets at all, like my you have a blanket here, you have your blunder for your smooth in the morning. So I think.
Speaker 5: I've slept in our parking garage before. And I always get nervous because my my phone is not my phone doesn't work down there.
Speaker 2: So I'm scary, scary for myself.
Speaker 5: Scary. I'm scary.
Speaker 1: It's scary.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to go down to P four in the day.
Speaker 1: But this couch in the.
Speaker 5: Room is new. We didn't need. That's brand new. We didn't have that before.
Speaker 6: Yeah, honestly, lucky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the thing about l A. You know, you have such long commute. You got to make these big decisions every once exactly.
Speaker 6: I have to do what works out best for me, and it worked.
Speaker 1: Out where you play.
Speaker 2: You'll grow out of those two am nights when you have a five am call.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you won't. Three kids, three dogs and a five am call and I'm still out there with you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so to anybody that needs to sleep here. We have the couch, don't need to use the parking lot. Okay.
Speaker 5: I always get so nervous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd be terrified down there. Yeah, it's scary, especially this time of year. Halloween.
Speaker 5: There's quack little maps forty five minutes, fifty minutes, nothing more on their crest.
Speaker 2: Here's a trick, really simple. If you're trying to limit your sugar intake and everybody's got the owen candies circulating, what what what are you owing about?
Speaker 5: I'm trying to limit my sugar intake.
Speaker 2: Well this is for me. You've been mentioning this for the past hour. Glad I got your attention.
Speaker 1: Now, welcome to the party.
Speaker 2: So here's what you're supposed to do, because you know, if you got kids or tricker treating, the Halloween cand is going to be there. And what do you do you're tempted?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, very true.
Speaker 2: An easy way to stick to your plan of limiting your sugar. Buy candy you hate.
Speaker 3: Wow, just by candy you don't like chances when you give it to the trigger treads, they're probably not gonna like it either.
Speaker 2: Well, look, you got to pick your battle.
Speaker 5: Not true, not necessarily.
Speaker 2: You can give out other candy and keep this near you. But what's your least favorite candies?
Speaker 1: Is candy?
Speaker 7: Corn?
Speaker 2: Not mad at candy?
Speaker 7: Corn.
Speaker 1: You're not mad at it.
Speaker 2: It's like that's pretty mad at it. Because I grew up having it all the time.
Speaker 5: I would never reach for that.
Speaker 1: Ye delicious.
Speaker 2: What's your least favorite candy?
Speaker 5: Tanya, Smarties?
Speaker 3: Oh, I like that.
Speaker 5: It's just like straight sugar, like.
Speaker 1: Straight sugar, Snickers bar, whatever.
Speaker 5: There's peanuts in there and some.
Speaker 2: If they're peanuts, if they're real.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: My least favorite black licorice.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's up there, and that's up there for me too.
Speaker 2: Gag.
Speaker 5: I've seen that in a minute. I don't think many people are giving out.
Speaker 1: A Twizzler doesn't either.
Speaker 2: It's like the worst tasting thing ever.
Speaker 1: I don't get that taste. A Twigglers drinker can hit.
Speaker 2: A twizzard also has a weird texture thing for me if it's plastic.
Speaker 1: I mean, licorice in general not great.
Speaker 3: No, No, your red viney, we're definitely not going trigger treating together.
Speaker 1: Red vine is so good at the movie theater past.
Speaker 2: I just want Eminem's in my popcorn.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do that for my kids, and they get so excited when I do.
Speaker 2: That mix with your popcorn. Top it off.
Speaker 5: I take a red Thine over on eminem any day.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, you don't know how to live because we're living with the salt in the sweet.
Speaker 1: And then we regretted instantly.
Speaker 2: After we eat all of it. Second thought, we should trigger treat together. Nobody wants the same stuff. It would work out.
Speaker 5: Oh you know what I found the other day that I'm gonna make that I'm gonna.
Speaker 8: Make for you.
Speaker 2: You just told me you were gonna make these reciss things from me.
Speaker 5: Yes, However, I found a better way to make them where they're protein packed because you add Greek yogurt to the peanut butter and then you freeze that and then you dip it in the dark chocolate.
Speaker 2: I'm going to pass on, Dary, but thank you.
Speaker 4: For your.
Speaker 1: What a dream to have the time to make this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I like your enthusiasm and the sound good for everybody else, But you know, dairy causes things for my stomach. We're gonna come back here. Kiss FM. Today's quote be the person who breaks the cycle. If you were judged, choose understanding. If you were rejected, choose acceptance. If you were shamed, choose compassion. Kiss FM headlines with siciny Well.
Speaker 3: The Dodgers beat the Yankees last night, as we know in New York four to two and are now one win away from a World Championship. Game four is tonight. At five eight pm, LA Metro launched the newest version of its Transit Watch app, which both new features, such as allowing writers to report security, safety or maintenance issues directly to the agency. The Menendez brother's case has been moved to a van Eysed court where a judge will consider potentially re sentencing them, and Target is offering a Thanksgiving meal that feeds up to four people for just.
Speaker 2: Twenty dollars on air with Ryan Seacrest. Seacrest with you and Tanya and Cistney and we have the back room. Marianna spent the night here, so she's well rested. Who did you see first arrive? John?
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, John, he was here already, John.
Speaker 2: John Parr is always here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, so collect another studio.
Speaker 2: She was here early, Yeah, she was here before.
Speaker 1: Me to wow, well not really.
Speaker 2: Because she was up and moving maybe before you. Okay, slummerkis slumber party you.
Speaker 5: I love that idea.
Speaker 2: Okay, Let's get to Nicole Kidman. Absolute fan of all of her choices. Yes, I love what she picks you know, when I see Nicole Kidman is in it, I want to watch it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you've been then wanting to watch a lot of stuff lately because.
Speaker 2: She's just watched The Perfect Couple.
Speaker 1: Did you love it?
Speaker 5: I loved I stop, haven't watched it and I want to. Well's I know because right now we're just about to finish The Americans and love is blind.
Speaker 1: Stop. Love is blind, I know.
Speaker 5: But I'm so committed and you don't need.
Speaker 2: It commit to this report.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 9: So uh.
Speaker 5: Speaking of Nicole Kidman's she was promoting her Netflix rom Comma Family Fair in June than The Perfect Couple. Now she's out promoting the launch of Lions season two, and people have been asking why an actor of Nicole's caliber would be taking on so many roles at this point in her career. The answer is it's less about her wanting all the roles and more about helping others. She said, there is so many opportunities in terms of being able to be of service to the people who are coming up. I can create more work for people. I can create jobs for people. And also I love it. I have the passion. And so she went on to say that she's not working. When she's not working, she's at home spending time with her family and friends, so she's not like going out, so that helps her with balance. But I love that Nicole. Basically, what she's saying is like these up and comers, these up and coming directors, by having Nicole Kidman in the bill kicks it up a notch. So she's helping these people, these up and comers, really establish themselves by kind of lending her name to the project and so like, to me, that makes me feel like she is such a giver because she's using her name and kind of like her clout to help all these other people. And I love it and I love her and.
Speaker 2: I I just I love it, and it makes sense because I do feel like she's in so many great things. Have you seen Lioness?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: What's it about the CIA?
Speaker 1: Okay, got it?
Speaker 9: Got it?
Speaker 2: I loved it. And she's in that and I guess they just wrapped up as you said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's gonna start promoting season two in December.
Speaker 2: I loved it. Oh, I've not started the New Diplomat. Did anybody start that yet with Carrie Russell?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Because it's not out yet.
Speaker 2: Oh good all right, Yeah, two more sleeps. It's a second date update. And these can be a disaster or they can work out. So I'm so anxious to see which way this goes. You never know. Sean reached out to us and he's on the phone here. Basically, he met her in a spin class. The instructor took a picture of the class one weekend and tagged them both. So he messaged her and she responded right away. They had a great fury and then she sent him a weird message. And now she's not responding. So let me get Sean on the phone. Sean, what was this weird message she sent you?
Speaker 7: So she she sent me, uh, you know, I asked her out and she again and she was like, uh, I don't think so, like keep looking.
Speaker 2: I don't think so keep looking for It's very rude to me. Is she a nice person?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: We have like a really good time. It seemed like so I don't know what changed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds I mean to me, that sounds rigid. It sounds not nice. I know, what was what was the what was the message you sent her that she responded to.
Speaker 7: I just said, like, I really had a great time. I'd love to take you out again?
Speaker 5: D nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you sure? Like do you want to go out with this person? If someone sent me those words, I'd be like, it's okay, I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally him okay. And are you sure that the date was that great in her eyes? Apparently not?
Speaker 7: I mean I think so. I mean, everything was going fine, like I mean, maybe the only thing I could think like that happened was like we finished dinner and then like we were kind of like showing each other photos like a recent trip that I took to, like Joshua Tree, and then like I don't know, maybe there was a vibe sist or something, and then yeah, and then like later then like night, I sent her a message and I got that back.
Speaker 2: Well, let's find out she has agreed to the back room to come on the air with us next. Her name is Marabelle. Why is she so mean? What happened? Guy goes out, meets the spin instructor, they go out, they have a great date, and then he sends her text saying yeah, I like to do it again, and she says no, thanks, you should keep looking, and he can't figure it out, Like enough, there was no sign anything going in the wrong direction and then he gets that text back. But Sean, if I got that text, I wouldn't want to talk to her again.
Speaker 5: You know, he wants to know what happened.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want to know what happened.
Speaker 1: He does, I will.
Speaker 2: That's why he's here and we're gonna do it. And so Marabel's on our other line. Sean, don't say anything. Be very quiet. Let's see what we can find out. Okay, Hi, Marabell, thank you so much for coming on with us. How are you? It's kiss FM, Ryan Seacrest and Tany and Sisiny here.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 10: Hey, yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 2: We are calling you to talk about a guy you went out with Aankees in your spin class named Sean. You went out on a date.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, the cute boy from spin Crass.
Speaker 2: The cute boy who spins so strong, right. Is he a good spinner?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's good.
Speaker 2: And you think he fakes it when he when he turns the think it. Yeah, I'm a great that's my best acting. When I fake the nod to the right, you know, it's like a little bit, not like a full turn. Yeah, And then then they'll come around and check me. I get caught twisting my mom anyway. Anyway, so Mayra Belt, tell me about this guy Sean and what you liked about him and how the date went.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean the date went well, and he bought me dinner, and I liked him really early on. We've been going to cross together for a while now, and you know, just every time he would look at me and I would look at him, it was just like butterflies. So yeah, yeah, we went out.
Speaker 2: Do you teach the class or you go to the class? No, I don't teach.
Speaker 5: No, I just go.
Speaker 2: I thought you were the instructor. So you guys are in the same class. Well, how did the date end? How was the end of it?
Speaker 10: I mean it was fine. I mean we you know, just said good night and we went our you know, separate ways.
Speaker 2: And what's the plan now for then xt date?
Speaker 10: I I don't think there is gonna be Did he put you off to this because I told him that I think he should keep looking?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: Why? Why why did you say that?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 10: I mean I said that because he should he should keep looking because I'm clearly not up to his standards. I mean I'm working on it, and when I get to where I want to be then, I mean, well, I will not be calling him.
Speaker 2: Well, hold on, what is a lot here? What do you mean you're not up to his standards?
Speaker 10: Okay, and do you really want to know?
Speaker 1: Yes, we do, and take a deep breath. You're fine.
Speaker 10: I was showing him pictures on my phone of my family and my friends, and one of the pictures was me with my sister and I'm in a bikini. And he said, and I quote, I love your confidence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well that's nice.
Speaker 2: No, No, I think he's saying what I think you're saying. He's saying.
Speaker 10: What what?
Speaker 2: What is he saying that you think he's saying.
Speaker 10: I mean, you don't say I love your confidence to someone who looks great in a bikini.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you say you look hot in a bikini, right, or you look great exactly exactly.
Speaker 10: It's to wear a bikini when you don't have the body for it. It's an insult.
Speaker 2: I understand what she's saying. That's like if you were just like if I were to walk around with my shirt off at the beach and you would say, oh, I like your confidence, I feel like, well, that's an insult.
Speaker 1: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: So that offended you understood. He does he even know that offended you?
Speaker 10: I don't know. I mean maybe he didn't realize it, but it's like that is kind of what that means. You know, even if he doesn't realize that that's that wasn't intentional.
Speaker 2: But if he apologized, would that make a difference.
Speaker 10: I I mean, it just seems like that's kind of how he thinks.
Speaker 2: You know, Sean is on the phone. Sean, what did you mean when you said that?
Speaker 7: That's not what I meant at all? Okay, Like I thought you looked amazing. You look amazing. Okay, So I'm sorry to bring up my ex, but like my last girlfriend was was the type to like only wear a one piece at the beach with a wrap. She was super uncomfortable in her body. So I actually do mean like I loved your confidence, Like that's something I'm not used to. Like, I just think that's really cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I kind of believe him.
Speaker 1: It didn't come out that way, Sean, but I know where you're coming from.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, I actually like took it two ways because I mean, yeah, I thought it was you know, it takes confidence to wear a bikini with a body like that, but I also thought it meant it takes confidence to wear bikini next to my sister who is tunning.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, may hear some of this?
Speaker 2: Maybe some of this is just a little bit of unneeded insecurity on your part, Mirabel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're in your head a little bit too much.
Speaker 2: So I understand where everybody is on this. But Sean, I think really liked you. I don't want to speak for Sean, but really liked you and wanted to go out again. And maybe now that he understands this miscommunication, you guys can move on. What do you think, Mirabel?
Speaker 10: Now I've made it weird. I don't know what's weird.
Speaker 1: No, it's just part of it. You're just figuring each other out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's not weird at all, Marabella, Like you look so hot. I was also I was trying to I was trying to be respectful, you know, if you were in public. Who was the first date? I didn't want to, like, come on too strong. I promise, I promise it won't be weird again.
Speaker 2: So what's the decision here? We've actually are on the air, as you know, so we've got to keep moving. But what's the decision.
Speaker 10: He's sweet you. I find like I guess I've I've got nothing else to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, well let's make it a lot enthusiasts and it be like last resort here.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, Sean, you're in. Don't screw it up.
Speaker 7: I got the ball to my court.
Speaker 2: Now, good luck you two. I think it's good times. A second date up there on air on air with a Ryan Seacres, So Sistan, he's got something coming out in a few minutes that if we do end up coming back to Dodger Stadium for the series, there's some new food items that have caught our attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they whip out a nice little world series menu and some of the stuff.
Speaker 2: It looks so good, So break that down. And second, first, I got Vanessa. Your friends keep trying to set you up with dudes.
Speaker 9: Yes, it's just getting out of hand. In the beginning it was cool, but it's just getting out of hand now their boyfriends are getting.
Speaker 2: Involved dudes or duds or Doug, dudes, just dudes because it's funny to call. Screen just changed it said dudes and then it went to doug.
Speaker 3: I mean, if she's not liking the dudes and they're d dude, dug dud dudes.
Speaker 2: So why why are they sabotaging you?
Speaker 10: Okay, Okay, I.
Speaker 9: Don't know, and it's already annoying, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are they not wanting you to find what you deserve but lesser?
Speaker 5: Okay, first of all, that is so not accurate. I bet these are your friends. They're just trying to Maybe they're just trying to get you out there because action creates action. So the more people you're going out with, you're exuding that energy and then and you're able to maybe pick someone up off the street. Not quite like that.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you know what, I come up off the street because action creates action.
Speaker 9: Get in. That's not wrong.
Speaker 2: But well, well, what's wrong with the duds? What's what's wrong with the Yeah?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What are you not connecting with?
Speaker 9: I don't know, I just I just feel because it's not coming for me. It's just, uh, you know, it's just it's pointless. They're just not even worth time.
Speaker 2: Why don't you stop accepting their invitation to go out with you? Guys? I mean, move on, you know, find what I'm going to have to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just what if you try to keep an open mind, there must be a reason why you're immediately boycotting them because the guy's good.
Speaker 2: Maybe I just think that they're wanting you to have what they have.
Speaker 3: No, I think they're trying, but they're just not getting it right for whatever reason. But maybe you're also closed off for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: No, they want you with the seven because they probably have an eight.
Speaker 1: No, right is seventh grade?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sometimes sometimes I play dodgeball. It will happen when you least expect it.
Speaker 1: That's the Yeah, the best worst one you can get.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Vanessa. Yeah, sometimes you know, friends they don't like I've had friends be like, oh, you're gonna love this person.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, we don't have any friends that would want a sabotage like that.
Speaker 5: Also, that's not them that like they actually probably thought that that was a good setup for you.
Speaker 3: Oh like Tanya, like, I feel like you try to set people up sometimes and it's like coming from your heart, but like you're not great at it.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not great at it, but I feel like motion creates. Motion action creates that She's not doing it to sabotage. She's like genuinely like, this is gonna be great.
Speaker 3: Was like not.
Speaker 2: You never set me up with anyone.
Speaker 1: Yes she has. I tried once, like back in the day at the holiday party.
Speaker 5: Y And honestly that was really good. Like that was she like she is so cute, she's now you blew it? Why can't say her name on the air?
Speaker 1: She had like a unique name.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, she's so cute, Like she's so cute, this is like ten years ago, what happened?
Speaker 5: No, no, she doesn't have kids, so she's married and so happening. Still so cute and like fun and cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys had like a moment in the photo booth and like it was cute.
Speaker 3: And then afterwards you're asking her who her friend was and there was a time to maybe make a move and nothing like that.
Speaker 2: Typical totally you.
Speaker 5: Yourself because that was a good girl I set you up with.
Speaker 1: We were looking at their feet.
Speaker 2: Of the photo.
Speaker 1: You were just because you're the language, you know your feet, your feet under the curtain. That's good.
Speaker 2: That could have been married for ten years.
Speaker 1: You got to bring back those holiday parties.
Speaker 2: Those are fun.
Speaker 1: Clearly, honestly though, that was like really good.
Speaker 5: That was a really good set up on my part.
Speaker 2: But we didn't go out.
Speaker 5: That's young you because it was a good one and Mike I still stand by her.
Speaker 2: All Right, how's your husband awesome? She just said with a sun Did you say, no, he's awesome?
Speaker 3: Like, so it's going to work out, I think so it always does, doesn't always, actually always it's meant to be.
Speaker 2: It will well exactly, and you know, ten years a long time to be married, so it could fizzle out. You know who you are.
Speaker 5: Actually she started she became really good friends with one of your exes.
Speaker 1: Of course she did.
Speaker 2: That's great. Yeah, the people bring back to the holiday the photo.
Speaker 5: Boot because you're trying to see the body language on.
Speaker 1: Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Has just gotten better in our lifetime. What donut two point seven kids FM? I remember growing up it was just generic stuff at the stadium.
Speaker 1: Yea, burders and dogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really generic, nothing terribly exciting. Soft pretzels was like the big highlight soft pretzels with mustard. But now, if you're gonna be at Game six, and there is a Game six, the best New World Series food is on this list here that Sicany's got. We hope they don't have to come back to LA but if they do. Some of this stuff sounds great, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. And here's the deal.
Speaker 3: Like this food is, I feel like you have to make sure that you get there early enough to like enjoy Dodger Stadium before the game, find this food and digest it. So let's start with the deep fried peanut butter and Natella sandwich. Okay, tex this toast peanut butter, hazel nuts, spread button nanas, strawberries dipped in funnel cake batter and then deep fried.
Speaker 2: It's everything. Although I did read that I think Natella was number one on the Worst Things for You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why if you eat this, the whole thing is probably.
Speaker 2: Bad for you. I'll have you know. I was tempted a week ago and I ordered it Calizone Ntella Calizone and it was basically Pietz dough stuffed with Natella.
Speaker 1: That sounds delicious, and I died. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I don't think any human should consume entire dish like this is like, let's cut it in force.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we can all kind of just have two bites of it and that's all we need.
Speaker 5: Speak for yourself, I need that whole.
Speaker 1: You want to finish the game.
Speaker 2: Whatever, what's another one?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: How about chili oil dumplings, Yes, pork dumplings served with chittaki mushrooms, chili oil, crispy garlic, scallions, and fresh cilantro. That's available at Reserve section four and Field section forty eight.
Speaker 2: I can never have too much cilantro.
Speaker 1: I'm the opposite, but you know it, teach their own.
Speaker 3: And then the Korean fried chicken bowl served over steam, rice, shreded cabbage, cucumber at amammy, some mayo, some miso dressing, and that's available at Field section eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good too.
Speaker 1: That looks really good as well. But yes, like you know, we really don't want the Dodgers to come back. We want to just like finish this in New York.
Speaker 2: If they do, we can definitely fill you with indigestion.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. Otherwise we'll just see at the parade.
Speaker 2: Almost the end of the month, almost November, almost the holidays. I mean I literally was trying to schedule some appointments, doctors appointments and things like that, and all the time.
Speaker 5: It's a tricky time to do that. Why don't you do that in the summer.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do in the summer. I tryed to you by the end of the year, because I've pushed it off and before my big birthday. You know, you want to do all those things, so they tell you you're younger on the inside than you are on the outside.
Speaker 1: You could just do it, you know January too.
Speaker 2: Anyway, How well do you know us? We just revealed some things right there. That's the name of the game. Jason is our contestant. Good morning, Jason, how are you doing well?
Speaker 7: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 2: Great. Well, we're gonna try anet these jingle ball tickets by playing do you know us?
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, I know you guys.
Speaker 2: All right. So basically, we'll ask you a simple yes or no question about one of us, and you say yes or no, we'll reveal that's true. Okay, sounds good. You have to get three right before you get three wrong. Go ahead, Systey with the first. All right.
Speaker 1: Did Ryan fail his driving test the very first time?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Correct, I did not fail it. I was paniced that I would, but they did not.
Speaker 6: Good for you.
Speaker 2: Many Americans say they would fail their driver's test if taken today. Actually, just read that.
Speaker 1: I saw that statistic as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, next, so he's hearing up.
Speaker 7: He's not gonna fail, he's gonna pas.
Speaker 3: But good for him for driving, because I feel.
Speaker 1: Like kids these days just wait and wait and wait. But he's on it.
Speaker 2: I don't understand that either. Here we go, next one. Does Siciny have a bumper sticker on her car?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say, no, you are.
Speaker 1: Correct, Jason. I do not have a bumper sticker on my car.
Speaker 2: Jason knows us right, Jason for the wind. Does Tanya have multiple Instagram accounts?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say yes, I do.
Speaker 5: I have my own personal and I have Sunny Girl the Kababoos.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a technicality because it's yours but Sonny's. But yeah, I think it's.
Speaker 5: Really Sonny, but it's monitored by mom.
Speaker 1: And So don't you have a fin Sta?
Speaker 5: I used to, okay, but I don't anymore. I gave that up about four years ago.
Speaker 1: That's what Jesus.
Speaker 2: But one of the three of us have a Finsta.
Speaker 1: So well, yes, you can come fill in for us any day.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Jason will see a kiss FM's jingle Ball. Thank you very much for listening to us, brother.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: What are you doing for Tovlow's birthday today? Guys?
Speaker 3: Oh, we should eat some food in the bathtub. Wasn't that a lyric in her song ice cream ice Cream? Thank you?
Speaker 2: I thanks? So let's see today's National Cat Day went on a Rider's birthday, Tovlo's birthday, and Olivia Rodrigo's Guts World Tour hits Netflix today. Dodgers going for the sweep. So you got to know about this if you haven't heard, there is a a scam. It's a like a scam on the roads. A lot of people are talking about it. It's happening in New York and it's happening here as well, and we bring it up because you need to know. And something very similar just happened to Mikayla in the back room. It was on a five, right, Mikayla, Yeah, I was on the five. Yeah, so a woman was driving and what happened?
Speaker 11: Yeah, So I was driving down the five visiting my cousin. There was literally no one on the road, like it was an early morning. It was a weekend and this guy, I don't think I cut him off or anything, but he was driving around me and he'd go in front and break like start breaking. So at first I was going like sixty five seventy and I slowed down to like forty. I tried to switch lanes. He kept coming around, and at one point I was side by side with him and I pointed at my dash cam and I was like, I have a dash cam, and he truly sped off.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, you pointed at am?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I have one on my car, and I.
Speaker 2: Okay, because because this scam is people try to get you to retre end them, because usually that's the rear enders at front with the insurance company, and so what they do is they get you to rear end them. But she says, hey, I'm watching you. I can tell you you're doing some purpose intentionally.
Speaker 3: So if you didn't tell them look at my dash came or something like that, do you think they would have followed through the scam?
Speaker 11: I think I was really scared, like I was nervous, so I was going really slow, and yeah, I think they would have continued with that.
Speaker 1: I don't know what would have happened.
Speaker 5: I would have probably called the police or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an insurance scam, and what they do is they claim you rear ended them, right, and they say they got pain, they got suffering. Horrible happens in California more than anywhere else, over five thousand times last year.
Speaker 1: Oh wild Daisy, and.
Speaker 2: It costs your insurance kind of raises the rates.
Speaker 1: I can see that.
Speaker 2: So that's a republic service there. Smart on you with the dash can? Do I have a dash can word?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 5: I got to get one of those. Yeah, I ordered it on Amazon.
Speaker 1: I would never think to get one. I was not like it was just ride share me too.
Speaker 2: I'm always like seeing myself in the back of the right. Yeah, why do you have it?
Speaker 1: I was just nervous about these drivers.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like something happened to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was. I was so happy I had it.
Speaker 7: Really.
Speaker 2: The Dodgers will win it all tonight. They will win. They will tonight. There's just something happening, all right. I mean, the plays they're making, the hits they're having, there's just something magical happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if you want to watch the Dodgers clinch, some y'all like to watch it at home so you can focus on it. But a lot of people like to get together the best bars in town. Ruby's got a Ruby doo b deobey list, I got some things to tell.
Speaker 8: So one of my favorites is actually the Shortstop on Sunset and Echo Park. This bar is iconic, just a few blocks from Dodger Stadium. Definitely you know Yankee Yankee fans beware because they bleed blue here. So actually Dodgers used to hang out there as well, back in the day Dodger players. Yes, so it's like very very iconic. One of my favorite spots. Definitely check out the Shortstop. Another spot this is my go to because it's in my neighborhood, neighborhood in Highland Park. It's the Greyhound off fig It's like a cute English looking pub, very lively. It definitely gets wild in there, very good wings and like I said, it's my go to spot for sure. The other spot is thirty three Taps on Sunset and Silver Lake, just down the street from Dodger Stadium. They have someone on the mic actually hyping people up like during the game.
Speaker 2: Much fun, yes, very fun.
Speaker 8: They have bond Me fries, really good buffalo cauliflowers so yes, delicious.
Speaker 2: And I go for that buffalo cauliflower thing and I'm making a healthier choice. I'm not so sure it is, but.
Speaker 1: You feel better.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And then A Legends on Second Street in the LBC.
Speaker 5: They have two floors. Yes, if you know, you know, that's where I went from when I turned twenty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the biggest screen I've ever seen. You have a few.
Speaker 8: You basically can have a view of a TV from anywhere in the bar. So that's what I love about it. Tater Todds California style with Gardada. You cannot go wrong with those, so definitely check it out if you're in the area.
Speaker 1: And then you cannot go wrong with us until you do until something comes to knocking.
Speaker 2: I can't going down.
Speaker 8: And then the final one is Bar Louis on Apolloway and Downy. The food here is just next level chili, cheese, fries, calamari, julapeno honeywings which are really good and really good servers as well. Shout out to Niane, Judd, Jess, Catherine and.
Speaker 2: R that's the whole team. Yes, all right, those are your Dodger bars. They all sound like perfect And just like that, it's almost ten o'clock. See you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Can't wait for tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for tomorrow as well, and it will come. Tomorrow will come, and tomorrow will be paying your bills again. And if you're going to indulge in Halloween candies, we'll give you the three healthiest options if there can be considered healthy, and the three unhealthiest Halloween candies. Tell you about that. More tickets to our Jingle Bowl as well. If you missed anything today, you can get it on our podcast on Airthrine Secrets that posts up a few hours after the show. Back room, Get some get some rest, Yeah, Mariana, go home tonight and sleep. Don't sleep here will and we'll see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Can't wait.
Speaker 2: Listening? Has you until eleven tonight? Wheel of Fortune seven point thirty. It is during a Dodger game, but you know, thirty minutes of Wheel of Fortune if you're around, you know if I supose a long game. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow