Speaker 1: Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of Eating Wild Broke. I'm your host, Colleen, and today we have very special guests, aviation entrepreneur, first ever in the building. Ever in the history of Eating While Broke? Have you had an entrepreneur of aviation? The CEO and founder of Arrows Corporation is in the building. Yes, yes, just a little backstory. I just happened to be at Igor's house, which was absolutely beautiful. You were kind enough to let me tour and invade your space a little bit. But just hearing that you design airships is you don't come across that every day. So, guys, just so you know, all I was there was like, hey, what do you think about being on a show where we talk about your humble beginnings? And Igor was like, I'm a little crazy, and I was like, crazy changes the world? World? Yeah, or more Chris, Yeah, I believe it changes the world. So I said, what would you have me eating if you were to come on Eating While Broke? And what are you gonna have me eat today?
Speaker 2: They were eating waste, no restaurants, roads.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what was that?
Speaker 2: It's beautiful, beautiful, unbelievable and beautiful.
Speaker 1: Top Rammer top ramen, and then what else does you have us eating?
Speaker 2: Oh no, this is not the food. It's the life saving.
Speaker 1: It's life saving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you ready to live this life because you're hungry. It's called you safe, your wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is it our boiled eggs? You gotta cook them first. Yeah, so we're gonna have harboiled eggs, guys and some ramen. Go ahead. Igor says he never really cooks. We now have it on camera that you will be cooking.
Speaker 2: Okay, I always cook.
Speaker 1: Oh, you always cook.
Speaker 2: Of course. Look in reality, right when you're hungry, you're hungry, and you're always looking for efficiency in this life. Nothing can be more efficient than roman and eggs because you can cook and the same time think about something else, like your next trip to restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yes, et restaurant.
Speaker 2: Okay, the secret is my secret, but don't tell to anyone. You need gently.
Speaker 1: You gotta boil the water personal.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, to boil the water they need fish.
Speaker 1: Just turn both those knobs the other way. Yep, the other way. Yeah, yet there, and then do the other one because you're boiling. You're boiling both, right.
Speaker 2: Not necessary today to do some experimentation cooking experiment. Okay.
Speaker 1: For some strange reason, I'm nervous about your cooking because when we first met, you were like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Cook really cooked sixty one and still wie.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, come on, come on ahead.
Speaker 2: Cook Yeah, yeah, it's supposed to be start start boiling.
Speaker 1: And then what about the hardboiled egs? Do you put.
Speaker 2: The agreed to do some experiments?
Speaker 1: Oh, you're okay, then some Okay, we're gonna see all right, do you want to turn off that other part or do you want to keep it running? You want to turn it off? Yeah, that's that's done. Yep, Okay, we're gonna watch it. I think I know what is gonna do. By the way, did I say your name? Pastornik? Is the I didn't even say your name? Did I?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I did? Okay, okay, So igor take me back to what was going on in the times where you were eating this on a more regular basis.
Speaker 2: So he did some more regular really, yes, of course.
Speaker 1: Okay. Take me back to humble times.
Speaker 2: Humble times and still humble, yes, humble times.
Speaker 1: So it's very when times were a little financially strained.
Speaker 2: When you're running small business, yeah, small business, you're always financially strength with the issues or problem or happiness. You achieve one goal, you already got another goal. Yeah, and next goal always bigger than previous one, and next goal taking more money. You never become this feeling of financial independency. Yeah, because this every project, you just become addictives to the challenge. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now do you think that's more of a life of an entrepreneur or do you think people that have nine to five's go through that battle.
Speaker 2: Nine you never know what it's right nine to fine or they were trying to change the world, or you will be know to a second before we die. But unfortunately in this moment we cannot talk anymore. You keep the secret with us. I think in reality, everyone going through this, Yeah, because everyone especially following the American dream or a bigger Yeah, it's the probably honor to be American. It's you're trying to achieve something more and more for your family, for your dream, for yourself, for your friends, and this kind of NonStop process because if you stop, we become different. You're not longer mankind to become human being. Yeah, and everyone's struggling with this. Is you show to me one billionaire who will be saying she's okay, it's not true.
Speaker 1: Have you read the book The Psychology of Money?
Speaker 2: No, I never read books.
Speaker 1: You don't. You don't read you're an engineer, and they're not really no.
Speaker 2: Very simple and not really books because books as soon as the people's opinion, and I got to do everything my own opinion.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, I never thought of it like that. But then, but okay, you're an engineer, right. Engineers build off of what other people have, kind of trial and error.
Speaker 2: Right, it's probably it's different engineers, right, Okay, different engineers probably when what we're doing, I'll consider everyone bodyline between science and engineering.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: From one sign, it's more kind of applies science and in some way because signs a lot to you to operating the real data and saying what I can do today what yesterday was impossible. Yes, because I become not more smarter, I become more dealing this data. I realize something new on this data. Basically, it's the science.
Speaker 1: Yes, when you've.
Speaker 2: Got the data, you observe the data, your knowledge, and you find the pattern in this data.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: The engineering portion, it's when you're thinking, okay, now I can do something, not just better as device, Right, is I can do in principle new device? What can be changed something based on this data? You're training your brain in some way, right, it's what is uniqueness? Be on the borderline, because on the same side you're doing experimental in your head. What is engineering? Wine, because much more progressive, but again it's more apply science from engineering.
Speaker 1: You just come closer and speak into this mic just a little bit, yes, yes, okay, I am closer, a little bit closer.
Speaker 2: This morn.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I want you to like less than this much away all right? Yeah, sorry, you fascinating me.
Speaker 2: About what for all of it? All of it? Okay.
Speaker 1: I like the way you explain engineering versus the science and the engineering and how it all comes together.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, the old ambitions, right, our ambitions when the young, the more ambitions when we are sixteen years old. We believe it. Our parents, our relatives, especially our clothes relatives who much older than they are.
Speaker 1: They wrong, they're wrong.
Speaker 2: They're wrong. Of course we got to move you know the world much better. Yeah, yes, especially correct to my life experience. Girls starting about twelve years Asian boys about a little bit better. They about fifteen. Yeah, but they all know the parents wrong in the view of the world, and they always yeah, okay, now we're moving next step right, reach about eighteen geen and this moment we believe and we can change the world because world built wrong and they need to only are capable to make world better place. And as the growing up and the gaining life experience, the realizing it's not about in this world, it's not so much about you as revolutionary changing. It's about to leave the world better place than you leave. Then you come and this point, your ambitionance is built around this. You don't have any more ambitions on the base your parents stupid. You don't have any more ambitions. Everything in the world is wrong and everything needs to be changed. You're realizing the beauty of the world. You're realizing the beauty of the light. And you're just trying to use your talent to make better place for your family, for your unity, for your city, for engineers to come in with something that make life of the people. But it's always something motivating us. This is what is saying is difference between mankind and human being. And it's not about nine to six jobs or for twenty four hours and be world. Yeah, yeah, it's everyone motivating. Same. Yeah, just some people stupid like me, they decide the hard ways, and people more smart we decide to go more normally.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hold on one second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see this device is not working.
Speaker 1: You turned off the stove. Hold on, hold on?
Speaker 2: Okay, there, I was planning to ask for school driver.
Speaker 1: And change change and to fix it, do your engineer hack. So take me back. You're born in the Ukraine, in Soviet Union, in Soviet Union. Okay, Now where did the bug for aerosh or aviation come into play?
Speaker 2: It's probably need to step away. What the Soviet Union was back there in sixties sixty seventies, right, it's about three hundred years ago. There was this was very special country had to say special. But let's assume this words special and in some way unique.
Speaker 1: Unique, Yeah, unique and noting.
Speaker 2: They go to why notice words of uniqueness and the idea of the do something was very limited, right, because it's a communist system. It's basically you as individual, you're not thinking about money. Money not exist. Yeah, and it's because it's only what this exists. As kids watching the movie Soviet movie, is you are changing something for a better the country? Yes, because it's known as the option, the attorney it's not good. The doctors it's okay, but not really good. And then in this for people like me who has got born with some kind of logical structure thinking and Sinata war was born mentally sick. Yeah, it was not as a way outside of engineering, because engineering it was what did you feel? It was not? There was no options? Why aviation? I don't know. It was probably five years old, and I just said it will be aviation because it was fun.
Speaker 1: Because it was fun. Did you just have a fascination with airplanes? I think war balloons or helium.
Speaker 2: No, it started to use airplanes of course, okay, because you don't see any balloons. Yeah there, but probably because this way. Yeah, I already mentioned mentally sick. Yeah, yeah, what is I was decided to so you be pilot, and I decided to be aviation.
Speaker 1: Engineer okay, okay, versus a pilot, versus a pilot. So how do your parents take the news that you want to get into building airplanes?
Speaker 2: Probably some way as they take the news when my five years old, Some tell me you want to be president of the United States.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay. So they were very positive about it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, five years old.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, yeah, but then when you start to pursue it, how did they take it?
Speaker 2: From beginning it was okay. In some point it was a little bit not okay because it was there was no companies were going to work right, This was more hobby line. No one was building airship, insuit union, no one design union. And of course there was worried. I'lbeit to some kind of dreamers of course, or probably saying there's a lot of fantasy in my head because they was worried. But eventually not let them any choices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just had to accept it. Yeah, yeah, now you faced. I read online that you okay, go ahead, cook for a moment.
Speaker 2: You need to make sure we removed everything from the Sometimes they put special packages plas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they put a little seasoning pack in there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Profession okay, now yeah, just watch me the tree.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna watch. I'm gonna watch okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see how professionally make hands moving.
Speaker 1: Okay, I see.
Speaker 2: It's years and toms and toms. That's product. Okay, Now gently.
Speaker 1: Success, are you cooking one or two package? Cook too?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You're right, two of us?
Speaker 1: No long yeah, you need to have something for dinner to exactly.
Speaker 2: I understand. Oh how these buildings is especially especially pick up these packages for me to straggle.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are really struggling with this.
Speaker 2: Are you cheating me? It's required all effort.
Speaker 1: I know you don't make this on a regular Let me help you. It's gonna fly everywhere.
Speaker 2: There just using some devices. It's helping the process. By the way. Eight and again the most important remove all moon cooking parts because they don't just mistaken many times.
Speaker 1: Oh with the packet, you're hilarious.
Speaker 2: Well not me. They just put and there's no warn, acknowledged, nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you got your little package out the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the same it's awesome.
Speaker 1: No, I need some device right there, yep, use that, that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Something my practice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when it gets soft, they'll move around through it. Okay. I heard I had read online that early on in your studies you faced discrimination for being Jewish. Is that true?
Speaker 2: Look back to church union to be jew This was not the most popular line. Yeah, but here's the probably The point is it's nothing to do with religion. Yeah, to be Jewish your bloodline, Yes, it's it was got domestic id and kind of domestic pastor. And this was line five, what was called nationality. But it's not nationality in the way of your citizenship emotionality.
Speaker 1: It's your bloodline, yeah, your DNA, Yeah, yeah, it's and it's was.
Speaker 2: Saying and I was saying Juan as people saying Russian or Ukrainian. Yes. And for some reason, actually we can talk for a long time where jew was not very popular in Soviet Union, especially after after Jews started immigrating to Israel from the Soviet Union the United States. And basically the idea was logical trested logical right, because the approach was, okay, if Ju going atviation university and country will teach him, he will be exposed to all secrets. So the sign and after this goodbye, you can find him on Israel in the I mean it was and of course Soviet was got anti Semitic policy government, the government and not talking about on everyday life. It's always wasn't the simitis wasn't present starting from a long time ago. It was there, but from the government point, it was restriction for Jew which university you can go and which position you can obtain and blah, blah blah, a member of the party, not a member of the party. And it's a lot of this.
Speaker 1: So how do you handle that when you're going to into aviation where you need a lot of schooling.
Speaker 2: I was never able to attend aviation. But in my seating leave in Ukraine where I grow up was wonderful library and it was my education and I was all my life. I very lucky. I meet wonderful people. In some point when I was probably teenager, A meet people who was working in one of the vs large company in Soviet Union who built big airplanes, and they was got volunteer like volunteer design bureau. They was designing a receipts and three times from work there was classical engineers. Yeah, it's as much you can be engineered.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the one of the guys is no longer with us. His name was Alex Blankio. He wrote some article on kids technical magazine. In this article or something letter he responded and from there every sing begin.
Speaker 1: And so did you start working for the company once he's he responded.
Speaker 2: Or no, it was no company. It was was hobby, okay, hobby for him, for his colleagues and for me, I was this kid who was literally believed, this will be my profession. Yeah, through my career.
Speaker 1: She respawned, and it was so what happens when he responds? Do you go work for him? Do you intern? Do you hang out with him?
Speaker 2: Do you know it's just starts writing technical letter to each other. He wasn't ky if I wasn't. Yeah, but it's not you remember about the ex.
Speaker 1: Experiment?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, don't blame me late to.
Speaker 1: The Okay, all right? So he popped egg into the ramen, got it.
Speaker 2: Brooking? It was not mindful anyway.
Speaker 1: Do you have to mix it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, before it's become.
Speaker 1: Before it becomes a pie. Okay, okay, and then when I'm gonna try and stay out of it. But do you have to season it? Or you got to drop the seasoning in there? Man, I'm helping you. Man, We've all got to eat this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's secret.
Speaker 1: So as what point do you move to New York? Because New York the first place you leave or where's the first place you leave to go to in America?
Speaker 2: New York, New York is supposed to be like everyone change has become. Garbagioe was a really huge figure in this life. He changed a lot of stuff. Francis was a very nick moment when Soviets was got Garbachioe and in America was Reagan. It was two absolutely outstanding tuberments, right and start Pedistroica. In Sweet Union, we start more able to create our private company to the airships and do the airships and everything was developed. Swears Union collapse become not the easy time on Sweet Union collapse because the parts we was buying through all the countryan collabs. Now economical lateness and supply chain, it's all become distructive. And in ninety one was before official s Virginian collapse, the Kijibi, the Communists was trying to take over the country and at this moment it was start clearly understanding they can come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it was very simple outside of everything, not acceptance of the Soviet system and believing it's really people. It's basically believing in this idea. There was not so many places and it was really understand me and my colleagues. We was clearly understanding at this moment nothing to do there, yeah, not because we cannot proceed our dream building the best airship. And the same time this evil can come back. And we see it's come back in Russia, right, yeah, you see the artist startled probably in search Union. We was never thinking about this possible. Yeah, and from this point, oh yeah, I forgot to mention. In late actually late eighties, me and my family and with my parents, my wonderful was and my sister, we received the the refuge status from United status was able to immigrate to the United States. When Perestroica begin and Hope begin, it was hey, it's better to stay where you are, right yeah, because you could believe it the place where you are that the hope become let's say normal place.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And of course in ninety one when it's happening, it was pure message, that's it, nothing to do there, okay, And I walk to my father, told him that's it. They can come back, trying to pack they left before me and I arrived in the United State in ninety three.
Speaker 1: And how old were you?
Speaker 2: I was pretty old, okay, I was twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let's stop fairly young, but yeah, yeah, compare years.
Speaker 2: Now young, yeah yah, but back then I was pretty anyway ollow trying to confuse me.
Speaker 1: No, I'm shying, you know what you're probably burning down up. Okay, I should have left the overhead camera on, man, so I could see what you're doing. Do you need to add some water to it? It looks like you some help. Come on, I'll help you out.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We're eating some egg and heavily seasoned ramen. You need this water, at least a little bit of it. Let's use this before No, I think you could stir it up and feed us.
Speaker 2: Okay, are ready?
Speaker 1: Let's see does the egg cooked? Does your theory work? Sorry, all right, don't feed me. I'm gonna eat it. I'm hungry.
Speaker 2: But how youth?
Speaker 1: I have good health insurance. That's crazy that this is the first time someone has ever asked me that. Okay, that looks good.
Speaker 2: I give you the best sport someone. Yeah, remember this next name?
Speaker 1: Yes, I will remember. This looks good.
Speaker 2: Listeners did best?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It looks good. It looks legit. The egg looks cooked.
Speaker 2: Listen, my teeth was growing this. They're still a wife.
Speaker 1: Let's try this.
Speaker 2: I'll whatever less will take this? Mean? Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, yeah, let's take this. Please, little protective bodies, we know he cooked this egg right into the pot. Please protect it's name Braben. Mhm, what just it is fine? Wow, someone someone had to test.
Speaker 2: It had to be me.
Speaker 1: Huh. Honestly, you did pretty good. The noodles are heavily overcooked. You know what, I had no expectations for you. I'm just happy that you cooked, because I promise you. When I met you, you were like, I don't cook.
Speaker 2: It's perfect, it's fun. Yeah, it's the best piece.
Speaker 1: You can't mess up. Romen, It's impossible. Have you done it before? You're hilarious. No, that's so the first airship you designed, you end up I guess do you end up get advertising, ends up being your first client or like with the.
Speaker 2: In the Service Union, Yes, okay, in the United States, Yeah, because we ended eventually after New York, we ended in the Cuttle Air Force Base in central Tolifornia. We was lucky big. There was wonderful Governor Pete Wilson who invits and the base was on the closure in the protest of the closing. But from one point in this base was a bunch of the Russians speaking. Nothing was speaking. The Russians speaking was building the airship in one corner of the Hunger and another corner of the hunger was B fifty two EMPTYC one thirty five going through active duty flying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you did I know it said that you designed the air airship for the military, right can you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Military, what you're trying to achieve? We build a lot of airship advertising for surveillance. Airstarts today the definitely the most successful company in the world in this area and a lot of styff. The only one, the only one company in the United States who achieved and produced type certified by a fairship. What type certifying by every airship, the only one on the second company in the world who actively producing type certifi airships. Basically they a lot of commercial flights airplanes. When you're going to flights, the same certification on blowing seventy seven or an hour.
Speaker 1: So your airships can do commercial flights, and I know it can do cargo, but it can't.
Speaker 2: But seven ceraplace. Yeah, airship is just pot work now, it's all about application, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The legis let's put this wing. Let's step away from airs if everything right, If you look at the world globally right now, they're very lucky. We saw the rise of internet is so the rise of the mobile communication. Now you're watching the rise of the artificial talents. Yea, what it's all about about freedom? Yes, Internet, when internet is to make information excestreme information available everywhere. Before we uys need to go to library for information. Now it's in your hands. You got everything in any book, any data well for you, doesn't matter where you are. Yes, you don't need to go and laborates infrastructure right same heading with mobile communication. Before we was going to need to send message. We always need to pick up the phone from what's connected with wires or fax machine, what's connected with wires.
Speaker 1: To infrastructure infrastructure.
Speaker 2: Right now we can communicate anywhere because of mobile communication. Yes, it's freedom without infrastructure or communication. Yes, but only left it only left for mankind our development, but only not change its transportation of the cargo, Yes, because we're still moving the fray same way as.
Speaker 1: Train car the traditional routes. But with your company, you don't do it that way, you guys.
Speaker 2: Because here's the point, right because limit your limitation. It's not in the truck, it's a freeway. Yeah, your limitation not in the airplane. It's where the airport. It's all the limitation infrastructure with if you can against say I can do the same for logistic what was done Internet for information, which yes, because I don't need a restructure. Now it's just as a skin equation the nature of vership because it's buoys, it's just floating without spending enters. But now it's how you make this device and the number of the technical challenges to make this device practical. One of them you don't need to You must be able not to learn to pick up in a float cargo because if you're coming to the ground, that's it ground. Your infrastruction using everything is one of them. Yes, another one of course, this kind of classical everyone was whole boons. Now let ballons go, it's goes no imagine if they bring the cargo, you'll drop the cargo. And what happened to ers is going up. Yes, we need to liam how control what is called buoyancy to make sure we're not going happ and we stay where we're supposed to be stayed. Yes, this was always major to problems. Why as today we're looking in the skuis there of course military federal government because they got the largest task. It's not protect the United States, it's mean resupply of the true sports projections and the same time, US military responsible for disaster relief around the world. It's when something happened in Haiti or Thailand, the fiscal coming, it's US military who providing disasters for them. It was natural equation to solve this logistical problem of the facing every day. Yes, and of course Department of Defense and starting from Dartwin with the special Agency who create the Internet and everything modern day, put the challenge. Yes, the challenge was can someone coming this system, this airship, what can control the points?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was competition, yes, but no, no one of our competitor has got any chance. That's impossible to learn discwel and federal government following with one program next program. They help us to build our prototypeical with massive participation and honestly is one of the uniques of our government of a government, federal government able to facilitate this kind of technological change.
Speaker 1: They put they had the initiative, so say let's invest in the in the future of where things can because that.
Speaker 2: Poet what I mentioned it was created during the president is not how and THEDEA of the Defense Advanced Research Progress Agency is when so it launched the Sputnik it's start alight and there was a big surprise in the United States, and basically in how I created that saying no more surprises technological.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: This agency ask you these challenges, So find the solution for unsolvable solutions. Yes, something, but no, everyone's saying no, it's impossible. Yes, and this agency saying, hey, no, you'll try. What of the stuff what they're doing, of course, and it and the trust can but it is absolutely normal and they will be not able to do the significant step forward looking internet or steals or GPS all this was caring from this agency, Yes, and it was lucky. Now be part of this story.
Speaker 1: Yes, now, but where you are today, you are revolutionizing the way packages are delivered now, correct, It is very good.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: The thing that I find most interesting about what you're doing is you're so far in advance to the future. For all you guys listening out there that haven't researched Errows Corporation essentially the same right now. When we order a package, it comes through truck trained boat with restrictions or lack of like you say, a lack of freedom. But because there's all these old school infrastructures in place, but with Errows Corporation, what they're able to do. And I'm just gonna put this in Layman's terms for non technical terms so you could correct me. From what I understand is you're able to deliver packages from your airship. I'm guessing like a via drone and it it air drops. That was like the best. I didn't want to. I'm so embarrassed to do it in front of you, but that's really exciting.
Speaker 2: Rate and simple. Right, It's all about freedom, yes, freedom of receiving the package, freedom of civil rights, freedom, right, it's all there. It's all about freedom and social or technical or economics. It's all about freedom. And as we were talking about cell phone, it's your freedom, it's your freedom from the virus exactly now today, right, the COVID nineteen was horrible dark time, yes, but this kind of time always producing some unique solutions, and COD nineteen produce them. Online shopping, yeah, yes, from the Amazon. Amazon become Amazon during the COVID nineteen because it's much more comfortable for us using the online shopping. It's much more effective, much more cheaper, and we got more freedom. We're not spending time to go to Walmart's story. Spent hours, we got more three times spent his family and exactly. Of course, it's all about logistics, right in the logistics. Yeah, yeah, because we don't have logistics. It doesn't matter how many hours you spend on Amazon web page, the package will not arrive. Yes, of course we become different, We become less patient. We want to have stuff now, wars case in two hours from now. Yes, they're no longer willing to wait for other Roman.
Speaker 1: Rise exactly in one week.
Speaker 2: Yes, great. Ten years ago, the visionary Jeff Basil, he was clearly understand this and he was coming, Hey, here's the urban city, right, and how can delivery what people order in a couple of hours, Yes, let's a couple of hours and the city of drone.
Speaker 1: Oh he did come with the idea of drown.
Speaker 2: The idea, however, becoming to real life, right, And it's a yeah picture, it's picture and very simple. You cannot fly drown if you don't if remote pilots, pilot or the drone don't see the drone exactly, and of course on city is impossible. Yes, and it was become real issues. Why we don't see drown when we was, and again when it was coming to about a year ago, a little bit more concludingly saying, okay, we already build the best shipsyes. Next we can build another best Yes, but it's not fun anymore because you're already done.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course, because you're always moving the goal post, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you constantly feel hungry and poor exactly. The moment was you're not feel poor as life ended, and to continue to feel poor, we decide to create the industry. We have very she was, we're able to do everything. Industry. It's about address every human needs, starting with packages.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now we're saying, okay, great, I grabbed the drone, I put on my airship and make my reship as flying the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now my drawing pick.
Speaker 2: Up the stuff from my airship and flying to your doorstep. Yes, and the pilot to the drawn located on airship. You always see the drone.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Okay? Is this safety everything okay?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And you're addressing huge market. Yes, because when you start building industry, it's about economy and how much money your investor will make and how much money your clients will make. Yes, and signe to this economy of course, nothing biggest the logistic Yes, words logistics. It's not sexy words, yes, absolutely not, but in reality it's huge.
Speaker 1: Yes, we all rely on it. Yeah, it's it's the largest thing. Literally, everything we have relies on it.
Speaker 2: And I can to you delivery much cheaper and much lester, exactly.
Speaker 1: But now you see where the with everyone relying on deliveries, you already see how logistics is getting crammed up because they're trying to cut the cost of logistics, the cost to distribute the packages, but at the same time increase the speed of which it gets to the person. So now if you order a package on Amazon, not trying to throw shade at Amazon, but your package can say it's gonna arrive in a day, sometimes it's two to three days. Is no longer dependable, You can no longer depend on it anymore. But now you're This is why I said to you the night we met, when you said you were crazy, I was like, crazy changes the world because what you're able to do is say, Okay, I'm gonna think so grandiose that I'm gonna say I'm gonna use these arrowships that I designed or and we're gonna use it to address this solution. It straight reminds me of I don't know something so far the Jetsons, you know what I'm saying, Like that far in the future obviously not because you're doing it now.
Speaker 2: So it's not because.
Speaker 1: So only deliver packages in California.
Speaker 2: We're doing what we're doing right again to boring stuff of logistic right or try to use you got Amazon when right? Who by the way, is very inefficient because one went delivered two hundred and fifty packages and required all day right, yeah, because of traffic, location of the houses outside, blah blah blah blah, we can do the same only four thousand packages and a couple of hours versus ten hours.
Speaker 1: Four thousand and a couple of hours.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's actually lessen a couple hours, much less. But because he has hairdship, he has drums and he's just flying delivery ups.
Speaker 1: And down and they delivered individual house.
Speaker 2: That's yes, absolutely absolutely this next for this we created she would call Ira e mail eight or six. It's small and airship everything small. It's huge, it's just four hundred feet long. Kids a small one unable to care for thousand packages. And we call this last mile because last miles, mean delivered it to your doorstep your business. The next one, how the stuff moved between the house to the house. Yeah, it's from very house to the store.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This boarding term and logistic it's middle.
Speaker 1: Mile, meadow mile. Okay, I got it, middle mile.
Speaker 2: It's you need to move pallets. We all saw that semi trail tracks with care just five six pallets inside, but there's six so much space right now we're coming with this next model and of other airscraft electrical viable. Boy in er see it's sixty six store. It's able to move pallets. Wow.
Speaker 1: So wait, what was the one that delivers the pack was?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Metal mile? What was the last one?
Speaker 2: You said, last?
Speaker 1: Last mile? Meadle? Minds last But you've already accomplished last.
Speaker 2: Mile, and now the exploring the build already last mile, Ergy. Now the building has been thousand and thousands. Of the vehicles, the boat, not one, not too not three because I was saying it's boring to build again, Ergy, already done best.
Speaker 1: But now your aerowships and I'm again I've been digging doing research. But the aerowships are they kept at one thousand pounds per airship?
Speaker 2: No again for last mile on last miles four thousand packagees over ten.
Speaker 1: Thousand pounds, ten thousand pounds in the last it's eighteen thousand pounds eighteen towns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because this way today the city of La Yes, and they got a bunch of the warehouses around the city because deliver it to your district, to your portion outside. You can know you need to be close to this because delivery across the seat. Everyone trade to drive in the traffic hours in the city. And we all understanding it's crazy. Yes, it does now, it's right, take a long time. Now I can have one biggery house, but a lot of small ones.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: And I'm just flying from this big way house with my achieve and the distance it's not big, it's it's twenty emails fly to max. But be moving all these trucks, wents, delivery wents in the street. Yes, and you're having fun. It's more secure because I'm going to drop your package in your backyard, yes or court yard.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: It's basically the people who are stealing the Amazon packages will be retired now they cannot steal. They can find different jobs more. It's more productive. I changed complete understanding. You don't need to wait you can order and receive. Now you ask the business, right you're ordering I don't know these microphones? Yes, now I can bring to you polots of these microphones now, yes, versus for you to wait and wait. Yes, you're making more money because you're waiting less, you're paying less for delivery. Yes, your client's more happy. You're coming back to everyone's happy.
Speaker 1: And that's what that was gonna be My next question. So now you invest all this money into the technology. This is where it gets mathematically. This is where I'm curious. How does it break down where it costs the client it saves the client money in is it in the long run or the short run?
Speaker 2: Immediately immediately.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to not use technical of course, go ahead, I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Get passionate about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, think this way today. The cost what you're paying sometimes you're paying for this delivery of your package is handing payment. Amazon saying to you, for example, free delivery. No, it's not the free delivery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, of.
Speaker 2: Course it's expensive delivery.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You can imagine how much really be couse delivery when one guy one went delivery only two hundred fifty packages. Yeah, very expensive. Yeah, plus and children's from the way and guess on the way. Yeah, working said blah blah, very expensive proposition, right, yeah, of course if you will get one big win deliveryus versus two hundred fifty packages, if you delivered five thousand packages versus one day every hour, Yeah, she has your money.
Speaker 1: Yes, I see it. So how do you grow a corporation like this? There's a like venture capital? Like, how does it? I'm confused, like I don't know, I genuinely don't know.
Speaker 2: But they working in this life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, of course, how do you scale a company like yours?
Speaker 2: Money?
Speaker 1: Investment investment?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we, of course we are outside of the venture capital.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so how do you fund the company that's outside of venture capital?
Speaker 2: Very simple. There's a number of the ways. It's private institution of financing England, the large financial company providing investment. And of course it's family. It's what the beauty of the.
Speaker 1: Did you say family?
Speaker 2: Public?
Speaker 1: Public? Public? Because they spend all their money on the more hilarious did you say they spend all the money on the aeroship of course?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah it's the Wall Street right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The corporation is publicly traded not yet not yeah, okay, the personal.
Speaker 2: Visit our web page w w aerosct dot com. Were it now, it's called the Security Change Commission. It's called test the water. We basically it's no obligated. We're looking at how many people willing to buy our stacks if you become public? Okay, some kind of register, it's not obligated. When people just express the interest.
Speaker 1: Oh where do they go to do that?
Speaker 2: But to our web page. It's again w w irs craft A E R O s craft dot com and the one tap registered. Now it sounds when you got all our story, what will happening? And you can register as potential either going public.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm going to be I'm going to be on that list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're going to watch make sure you I have to be on the list.
Speaker 1: You're the future, No, the future?
Speaker 2: What is now?
Speaker 1: You are now?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Yes? Yeah no, but this is the beauty in eating when they grab the future.
Speaker 1: And put now, Yeah, the future is now with you, The future is now.
Speaker 2: No, I am just one of them. You want to including people nine by the way, yes, because all them it's not happening.
Speaker 1: And then just for you guys, is gonna You're gonna allow us to come to to the hangar and check it out. And then do you have an actual pilot that sits in the aircraft?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh so there is somebody up there there or is there like a million people in the aircraft? Fire?
Speaker 2: Again depends on the model. Yes, the Cargege pilots in the airplane, because if you want to fly over to the Sieges, yeah, of course you need to have pilots.
Speaker 1: And then when you this is random, this is like an ignorant question. But if you ever have to fly somewhere, yeah, do you ever just say.
Speaker 2: Yes, my here's the only one solo flight was kept him in Chine in ninety five for ninety six because of anyway, they was very poor. We built some airsive couple of years ago, middle of the nightighties and the pilot who was supposed to be coming to China and the ship for some reason, she was finding a good looking girl and he not arrived, and I got my people. I never flyers before, and I tell touchiness, I'm the pilot. I arrived in China and they're saying, there's your license. I think they don't have license, but I'm the pilot and they just showed to me on the one guy who's thinking in the corner with white helmet with big red star on the helmet. Think it's your co pile And look on the I never knew before. And I look on this guy and I was just want to ask so many kids he has? And can I have the phone number of his wife? Because probability of him be alive after my flight? Who knows? And I try to convince Chinese I am experienced, I know what I'm doing. They always need to fly alone in the second, No way it's gonna China and never alone. To the former flying alone Chinese airspace, I tell them I'm okay, I'm from such union. I'm really communist. After Tory minus discussion side, after this probably three four hours discussion, this bigin I receive approval and I am proud to fears and proba or alone in Chinese airspace.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. All right, I can't believe that story. All right, thank you Egor for cooking for me and spending time with me. I hope you had a good time, absolutely, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah you and your little bit, but.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be able to come out and check out your digs okay, cool, and I want to go. Can am I able to go inside the airship for real? And then the is the outside delicate? I will see Okay, I have so many questions. I did a lot of research, so I'm very excited and I hope to I will see packages being delivered to my home, bea drone, and I will never forget this moment. It's every single ying. Yes, yes, Thank you guys for tuning in, and be sure to fo go to ww dot arrows arrowscraft dot com if you do want to potentially get stuck or just keep up with the corporation and watch everything they're doing, or if you're a business owner and you want to sign up to get your cargo delivered to your customers.
Speaker 2: Right or you just want to see cool stuff, or you just.
Speaker 1: Want to see cool stuff. Thanks y'all for tuning in. Peace Out Peace sent you for more eating while broke from iHeartRadio and The Black Effect. Visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.