Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not even going to pretend at this point.
Speaker 2: Are you rolling?
Speaker 1: Yes? I am rolling, Scott. And you've started and stopped this three times now.
Speaker 2: Sorry, here we go with you.
Speaker 3: When you hand a jamal your milk is.
Speaker 2: Did you want me to stop it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh sorry, Brody, I heard it prior, because again we started and stopped this. Alrighty well, I made a mistake and I hit stop on this thing instead of that, and then before that you I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: Why you'd like to make fun of me.
Speaker 1: It's not making fun of you. It's just pointing out like like for me, if I don't do something, it's millennials not doing it right.
Speaker 2: Andrew, I had a long, rough weekend, so just let me have this, okay, Hey, thank you very much. Welcome to Serial Killers. Today is Monday, July twelve, Episode one eighty seven. Yeah, I think maybe we shouldn't say the date anymore, just in case we want to take a week off and we just push one ahead or something like that, you know, So I'll just give the episode numbers, not that you even care, but it's just kind of impressive that we've had one hundred and eighty seven episodes of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's give ourselves a quick pat in the back.
Speaker 2: No, all right, so why don't we catch it?
Speaker 1: So now, why why do you get to make fun of me?
Speaker 2: I'm not I don't need to pat myself on the back.
Speaker 1: You legit just said it's pretty awesome that we got up to one hundred and eighty seven episodes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I didn't require a pat on the back for myself.
Speaker 1: Oh God, here we go. It's impressive, but it's not impressive. If Andy said it's impressive, I have to be contrary. Carl contrary, Yeah, Mary, Mary quite well. I wanted it to be an alliteration. Oh is that the two same letters?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Hey, listen, can we please eat cereal? Because I'm really excited for this one. It is new from Jet Please leave that alone. Please. That's from my daughter for camp. Please don't take it all apart. That's a lot of I found lollipops for her in that candy box that's been here for months, and she wants to take it to camp. So just been great, all right, thanks anyway, So thank you General. Actually no, I'm not thanking General Mills. This cereal is from General Mills, but I bought it. Okay. It is the newest in the line of cereals featuring the mascot Sir Charms.
Speaker 1: Oh, Lucky Charms with marshmallows. No, that's not what it's called. Learn about cereal anyway.
Speaker 2: That currently in the that's how it is currently in the how it is on the roster of Lucky Charms. You have the regular, you have the silly galactic ones that just came out for a little while. There's chocolate, There's still fruity out there somewhere. Honey is still kind of in some stores. I don't know. That wasn't all that spectacular? And now brand new? Andrew?
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Andrea? I called you, Andrea.
Speaker 1: That's how it is called.
Speaker 2: Is this something I don't know, buddy? No, okay, I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack and I'm gonna grab it. And I did buy an extra box because they were only ninety nine cents to give away one of our special listeners. Woo Now this cereal. If you know, the image of this box was floating around for quite some time. It was a year ago. I believe that I posted a picture of this and said hmm, coming soon, and General Mills was like, no, I even because I emailed them and they're like, we don't know what you're talking about. This was supposed to be the replacement what for Rice Krispy Treats cereal? Because remember Rice Krispy Treats went away and then this all of a sudden came on the scene.
Speaker 1: Well they came back with it a new recipe.
Speaker 2: Right, but once the second once the new recipe went away, General Mills is like, huh, let's fill the void. And everyone was like, oh, this is gonna be it. I'm reading rumblings online that this ain't it. Let's try it.
Speaker 1: Andrew Scott's got his polster, all the latest serial.
Speaker 2: News, lucky charms, marshmallow clusters.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited, are you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I want to where this going?
Speaker 2: Where's the cereal thing?
Speaker 1: Shake Scotty shake, shake your cereal.
Speaker 2: You know the problem is it's still in two separate categories. I wish that you would organize things for me.
Speaker 1: Well, I apparently know nothing about life or computers, as you like to say, but yet I'm the one who also uploads everything. Side note on that one shake you.
Speaker 2: Shake your backs.
Speaker 1: Shake starving shit I gotta watch out. One day you might break a hip.
Speaker 2: First of all, I only have one hip, right, what do I have one hip? Where you have hips?
Speaker 1: You have hips?
Speaker 2: Well, they don't lie.
Speaker 1: Other days over Scott. You can't get away with that, right. Also, what does your shirt say, Snickers? How long have you had this shirt?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, it's like that vintage look. It didn't wash off. It came like that.
Speaker 1: That's not vintage looking. That's like you found it in a puddle and picked it up and washed it.
Speaker 2: I don't really understand.
Speaker 1: It's not even there. That's how it came. But what I'm saying, you're supposed to look vintage. That's not vintage looking. That's like I didn't make it.
Speaker 2: I just wear it all. Right, Here we go.
Speaker 1: Those are big, big pieces.
Speaker 2: These aren't marshmallow clusters. They're just different shaped lucky charms.
Speaker 1: Yeah pieces. It just looks like big lucky charms.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I look, I'm not gonna knock it until we try it.
Speaker 1: And give our review. My hair is so effed up today. Look at this. I got different parts back here doing things. I have different parts over here doing things.
Speaker 2: I got a haircut.
Speaker 1: That's exciting for you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for the frightening seven eleven two percent reduced fat milk.
Speaker 1: You go to seven eleven all the time for milk.
Speaker 2: Not that one, not that one. That one's scary.
Speaker 1: That one's scary. I'm a white man who's forty six years old, and I'm scared to walk down the street of New York.
Speaker 2: Didn't. Okay, here you go, Andrew ready terrifying. He's got all the marshmallows your pink hearts.
Speaker 1: And I gotta tell you, the smell is not it If this is supposed to be a replacement, how.
Speaker 2: But they're not marshmallow clusters. You're thinking that you're gonna wind up being eating like a rice Krispy tree. It's not. They almost taste and feel like cap'n Crunch cereal pieces. Eat the cereal pieces on its own. There's cap'n qunch. There's what that is? Eat that? Yeah, same consistency, same rips the mouth up.
Speaker 1: Also, like, what is that supposed to be ano? They're saying clusters? But what kind of cluster? Because that looks like straight up deer poop. No.
Speaker 2: I think it looks like a giant clover or something. Anyway, it's good.
Speaker 1: It's just not what it's advertised to be, right, I give this four balls.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, I gotta do something real quick. Stand by, hold on, Sorry, I forgot to do something that's gonna screw up somebody else in the building. So hold on.
Speaker 1: What happening?
Speaker 2: Hold on? That's okay, okay, Now we're fine.
Speaker 1: Scott doing production on the fly?
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't doing production. But what I did is I didn't really end the morning show before the Ryan Seacrest show took over, so they weren't able to control anything from the other studio for sixteen minutes.
Speaker 1: That's great, but that's okay. Are you now going to rely on this solely for income? Great? Yeah, four balls. It's good. It's not Rice Krispy treat Cereal good. I don't even think it comes into even the pantheon of a Rice Krispy Treat Cereal.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm a massive fan of Lucky Charms.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's a five bawler all time for me. I just I can't really get into this that much. It's I like Marshmallows, I like Lucky Charms. This is not Lucky Charms to me. I'm gonna give it. I'm teetering between three balls and a.
Speaker 1: Spoon and four, four balls is fair? You want to go four, I'll go four. I'll go four, so we have the same rating. Yeah, it's good. Don't get me wrong. I want to make this very clear. It is a good cereal. But it's not Rice Krispy Treat cereal.
Speaker 2: No, not at all. The clusters me, they're not marshmallow clusters, they're cereal pieces. Yeah, so me move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, I think it's pretty funny because you remember in the last episode, if you listened to the last episode in the middle somewhere, huh, when you're bitching and moaning about the peanut butter and jelly cereal from Wegmans.
Speaker 1: Remember that, Remember you had Scott pull up here.
Speaker 2: No, no, I went, I looked at the ratings. You gave it five balls. You said it was so disgusting, but you gave it five balls.
Speaker 1: The first one that we did ever was delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then you said, oh, the other one was gross too.
Speaker 1: No, the first one that we ever did was delicious.
Speaker 2: Milville was delicious. Milville was delicious, yeah, And you said we didn't really like the second one from Giant or Stop and Shop.
Speaker 1: You gave it five balls, just letting you know, well, you know, I wasn't a fan of it the second time. Maybe you know people's taste buds changed within a week. Well, when was the last time we had that peanut butter?
Speaker 2: This just just like two three weeks ago? That's it.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, maybe my tastebuds have matured. I'm thirty now, so maybe it's the aging taste buds.
Speaker 2: All right, shall we move on?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Do you want the free supermarket sample or the cereal that's not really a cereal?
Speaker 1: Real not cereal?
Speaker 2: Okay? Great, So this is another one I found in the healthy section.
Speaker 1: I also have to apologize really quick. I'm sorry that not last week, but the two weeks prior that there weren't videos. I realized you can't do screen recordings on Zoom and send them to the cloud. The cloud doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Nobody understands what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: They do because there was no YouTube episode for a while. For a while two weeks.
Speaker 2: Dude, you totally just ruined my income.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, aren't you the one who says that you don't make anything from this podcast?
Speaker 2: I don't. But now now it's negative.
Speaker 1: How do you know, right?
Speaker 2: Can I go down and.
Speaker 1: Get that there? A nice day, Scott going to it good?
Speaker 2: So I got this from the healthy section, the little organic, a.
Speaker 1: Crackxciting sandwich that you just got, baby Jesus.
Speaker 2: This cereal is soft san Andrea's fault. It almost it almost feels like a broken up cookie or piece of cake or something like that. It's from the toasted oat bakehouse soft granola. I want to cherry strussol. I want to feel it gluten free. Here you go.
Speaker 1: I don't like the feeling of this, Okay. It feels like there's like s Dean's in there, sardines. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It says it's perfect for breakfast snacking or recipes and more. Made with organic coconut oil. Okay, so, and it's made in small batches. I'm excited for it because I love all things cherry. My favorite summer fruit cherries. Love them.
Speaker 1: My dad loves cherries. I've tried getting into cherries by themselves. I can't. I do, however, enjoy What's the one that's basically just sugar and they put on top of ice cream.
Speaker 2: Boba Marschino cherries, Oh, Marachino cherries, Oh my god, I love those. Yeah, I could eat those by the jar.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I used to hate them as a kid, and I don't know, maybe it's my mature taste, buds.
Speaker 2: You know what. I watched it on like how It's Made or one of those shows or something sugar and then I didn't like it anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just pure sugar.
Speaker 2: But they are yummy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: By the way, don't ever buy cherries if they're more than like two nine pound because you're paying too much. Oh just letting you know. That's a tip from coupon Corner.
Speaker 1: And that's Scott's tip of the day.
Speaker 2: But they have a very short they have a very short season. Oh you're only going to get them until like August, mid August, and then they're done or even early August. So now is the time.
Speaker 1: Every time I have a cherry, I always get like a noise afterwards.
Speaker 2: Seen are allergic to everything. So there are very very very few cherries in here. I'll tell you that because the cup I just poured for you does not even have one. Oh okay, great, yeah, there's full almonds. Almonds, almonds. I just poured two cups and I didn't get one. Cherry. So I'm gonna squeeze one out.
Speaker 1: You could just put your hand in.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not putting my hand in. Well then again, because you won't ever eat this again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know it looks worse when you're squeezing a cereal into a cup.
Speaker 2: All right, I just pinched one out, Andrew.
Speaker 1: You need to hear it. I don't need to hear it.
Speaker 2: But there are full almonds and some soft I don't even know if this needs milk. This is more like cake.
Speaker 1: This looks like an oatmeal. Here you go, Thank.
Speaker 2: You, You're welcome. I'm still excited for it.
Speaker 1: Please never suck on the spoon light.
Speaker 2: Sorry milk, milk was on it. Alright. Ready, that's a big cherry. It's a full cherry. Watch for pitch handy.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well it basically it tastes.
Speaker 1: Like it tastes like paint.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh my god. That cherry is rancid.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, you know.
Speaker 2: What the hell happened? The cherries are rancid. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I haven't I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. It's good until September. It just tastes like paink.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do this anymore.
Speaker 2: What the hell was that. I think there's something wrong with the cherries.
Speaker 1: I think that's just something wrong with the cereal.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god, what's in it? Gluten free, gluten free oats, organic honey, organic cocone oil, organic brown sugar, golden flat seed, almonds, dried cherries, salagon, cinnamon, oh salt, vanilla, macadamian nuts, cashews. Everything sounds perfect.
Speaker 1: No, it's wrong with it.
Speaker 2: It's not perfect. Zero you'll balls, no spoons. I don't understand this.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Ranks is one of the worst of all time.
Speaker 2: Dude, that was so bad. Look how good it looks.
Speaker 1: If you ever see this, take it off the shelf and throw it. You could fertilize plants with that. This is not for human consumption. Oh my god, it legit tastes like paint.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that was. There's something wrong with the cherries.
Speaker 1: I think there's just something wrong with the period.
Speaker 2: But I don't think it was bad until I got the cherry.
Speaker 1: Because I rebuke the name of chess.
Speaker 2: It just tasted like it tastes like a mouthful of brown sugar and then ramcid.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, it's got a that's this you know what I think of this one. Let me make sure this is.
Speaker 2: Don't throw it out.
Speaker 1: We have to take a picture. You like, okay, you didn't rate it, Andrew? Yeah, nothing, Okay. That was honestly one of the worst cereals I've ever had.
Speaker 2: I already have a stomach ache.
Speaker 1: That was so bad, Like it just was globby in your mouth and it had like this thick paint taste.
Speaker 2: I don't know what was going on there.
Speaker 1: Just I've never had a cereal like that before.
Speaker 2: I would like to give them another shot with a different flavor.
Speaker 1: I swear we are not doing that right now. No, no, no, no, okay, thank you Jesus.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have it.
Speaker 1: I need some recovery time because I almost bombed. Okay, it was like right here, right in the throat.
Speaker 2: Let's just just move past it.
Speaker 1: Ugh.
Speaker 2: So when a few weeks ago or months it's actually months ready at this point, when I got that calendar that you're like, oh, what are those papoosas?
Speaker 1: Mmm?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Papoosa's. Oh let's see what, let's see what the next month is gonna be? Cheeseburger. I love cheese, so when I picked up that calendar at the food Bizarre supermarket. At the end of the cash register thing they had free samples. Oh look what I got you? Familia Familia, the original Swiss muse LEI. Oh isn't that how you say? Didn't we decide that it's muse lei? Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: So what is this?
Speaker 2: It's musli that it's just like granola? Whatever?
Speaker 1: Can you pour me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna pour it, thank you.
Speaker 1: I think something bland, plain and overall boring is going to be just what I need right now.
Speaker 2: I'm sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was so bad. Oh sorry, it feels like an old person cereal.
Speaker 2: That stuff why because they can't chew and it's just it's mash like maybe I put it in my bamas a little bit. Oh Jesus Christ, it wasn't good. No, this is this is like raw oatmeal.
Speaker 1: I'm good with that. Anything is better than what I just had.
Speaker 2: This. This is more like a yogurt topping than it is a cereal.
Speaker 1: It actually has recommended to serve.
Speaker 2: With yogurt on the back. Did you dump your spoon?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, I was in a fit of the bombs, so I wasn't even thinking raisins and little pieces of stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Let's see one, two, three.
Speaker 1: You know what, there's just two bowls.
Speaker 2: They're just like sawdust on the floor after someone vomited and they're drying up the vomit with sawdust just came from.
Speaker 4: That soft gr It looks like too yeah, I mean bird food. Look, this gets a bowl in a spoon because I'm gonna give it a bowl case I saw dust.
Speaker 1: It was a palate cleanser. I can say that.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a great episode.
Speaker 2: We haven't been recording the whole time. What do you mean, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: That's you. Mine always records.
Speaker 2: I know. Well, I mean, thank you for listening to this exciting episode of serial Killers. We don't waste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so delicious. That was wonderful. I had a great time. Thank you again, Scott. Hey, I tried, Yeah, didn't try hard enough.
Speaker 2: Got anything else? Andy, We're kind of short.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. I mean I think I just had, like I have a little bit of PTSD from it, so I'd be fine.
Speaker 2: Shining this episode off.
Speaker 1: Okay, on the next serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Just a little preview, what's coming up?
Speaker 1: On the next Serial Killers Andrew, I mean that's what he would imply by saying on the next Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: One of the cereals that you received because you sent a nice email to our friends at General Mills. Yeah, I did my job, So that comes next week, thank you very much. It'll be oh, it'll be mid July. Hot as balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I definitely can't be walking to the studio in this weather.
Speaker 2: You can tell when it's hot in here because the refrigerators are sweaty.
Speaker 1: Oh I hate when that happens.
Speaker 2: Sweaty fridge.
Speaker 1: I hate this time of the city because it's just like you walk outside and.
Speaker 2: It smells like hot garbage and urine. Yeah, it's not the best good times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, love New York.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Please, I can make it.
Speaker 2: I could make it, alright. Follow us on social media at serial Killers PC New Yo. All right, and check out serial KILLERSPC dot com for all the latest cereal news. Yeah none of that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry. The recent episodes are posted, and you could also check out the Cereal rankings. And we're also figuring out a way to maybe get you guys some shirts.
Speaker 2: I heard that Scott was like doing something cool.
Speaker 1: Scott is I've been talking other Scott is great and he does a great job on the website. So let's not be a tool Scott.
Speaker 2: I love you, Scott, Scott, thanks for listening. We will see you next week.
Speaker 1: Bull chat this Wednesday.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: I do schedule them, but it's just.
Speaker 2: Gonna be an empty shell because there's not gonna be anything recorded.
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Have a great week. We'll see you next Monday, maybe Wednesday, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are you cryptically sabotaging the podcast?
Speaker 2: Another fantastic episode of Serial Killers the podcast where we talk about cereal and we think inside the box.
Speaker 1: You're really throwing everything at the window.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping it sticks. Yep, until we see you then say crunch, Andrew, Grunch, Crunch. You're going home now.
Speaker 1: No bull chat time, Nope, yeah, unless you could drive me home.
Speaker 2: Not driving you home, damn it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Son, you're forced to do a ball chat.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, Okay, I'll drive you home.