Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinner, it's simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things self proclaimed simple man that means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly at Bill O'Reilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir, maybe you can make sense of something for me, because I'm having a very hard time understanding it. Cash Patel and the FBI have now launched a formal investigation into all of these I would call domestic terrorist attacks against Tesla. The Attorney General Pam Bondi has vowed to impose severe consequences on those who are bankrolling the Tesla takedown. There is a New York Post article, I won't go through it with you. I'm sure you've probably read it of five radical leftist groups that are protecting i'm sorry, protesting Elon Musk, one of which receives seven point six million from this Open in Society Foundation that they say there against violence. I don't know that these groups are responsible for the violence. Let me be very clear, but we have shots being fired into Tesla dealerships. We have threats of assassination against Elon Musk, we have charging stations, put a blaze. Tesla's being put a blaze, and now we're even discovering that there is a hit list, if you will, a doxing website that shows personal details of Tesla owners and has a Molotov cocktail as a cursor, and I can go through the list of it. I just did it in the last hour. I won't board the audience with all the details. You're following the news, you're very aware of it. Now here's my background before I ask you the question, and I really want you to really want your thoughts on this. All I see is a guy that has created one of the most innovative cars of all time that I thought liberals liked, and it's a self driving car. I just bought one. I have a contest now on Hannity dot com. And by the way, the word of the day is SpaceX. If you go to handitde dot com, you can register once a day and it's got over a thousand horse powers, goes to zero, goes zero to sixty and two point zero seconds. It is the most American made car of any of the car companies, meaning American jobs and it is and by the way, it has self driving capabilities. I just think the technology is phenomenal, and this thing's a rocket ship. This thing takes off like this, no tomorrow, and then he saves two astronauts. He helped out the people in North Carolina. He helped out the people in Tennessee when they had no communication with the outside world. With Starlink, he's planning on going to Mars, which will advance the human condition. And on top of that, he's worked on Neurolink to let the blind see and let people with spinal cord injuries hopefully one day walk again. What is he done wrong except expose waste, fraud and abuse and he's closed to Donald Trump. What has he done to deserve this level of rage, hatred and acts of terrorism.
Speaker 2: Well, he's siding with President Trump in trying to downsize the government. It's a loosely Internet driven membership crew that are violent. Well, they've targeted Elon musk No. I actually talked to him my first time ever. I talked to him on Monday. This didn't come up, but I feel bad for him because he's a true believer. He wants to have responsible tax dollar spending and that's his sin.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 1: Let me, let me get a little deeper. And I'm not trying to interrupt you. There is every single Democratic president. You can go back to Bill Clinton and Al Gore and Barack Obama and even Chuck Schumer we have on tape. They're all saying they want to eliminate waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption, all of them. And for the first time we saw USAID and the hundreds of you know, tens of billions of dollars, we're over one hundred billion that he's identified in wasteful spending. And tell me what he has done to bring on this level of hatred And how is it that the left remained silent, the left that wants to still talk about January sixth, that ignored the summer riots of twenty twenty, as his charging stations, as his dealerships are under attack on a daily basis, and that his life is being threatened. How is that explain that part of it to me? Where is the left in this where's the leadership in this?
Speaker 2: Well, they're afraid of the radical elements of this country. To them, I mean, that's how Schumer got whacked. So Schumer used to be a moderate Democrat and then he allowed the extreme left, the activists to take the party over and now he's got it right between the eyes because he did the right thing in extending the spending built to September, when everybody then, how will have what their spending priorities are ready. But you're asking for a rational explanation, Hannity, about an irrational, violent group.
Speaker 1: Let's look at it this way. So we have all these radical left groups and they have turned on this guy, and I'm just and it's not rational. So I can understand that part of it, right and all right, So let's take it a step further. This is a party now the champions the right for men to play women's sports. They champion the rights of even Trende or Ragua gang members and illegal immigrants over the safety of Americans. A group now that thinks we have a constitutional crisis if we don't spend you know, tens and tens of billions of dollars on DEI, wokeism, transgenderism, the Green New Deal abroad. This is now a party that, even though for years and decades they've said, don't shut down the government, wants to shut down the government. And now Chuck Schumer is hanging in the balance. I actually think and you correct me if I'm wrong. I think Chuck runs the risk of losing a primary to AOC AM I way off base.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not going to lose to AOC. The Democratic machine in New York is not going to embrace Cassio Cortez. There's a line there, draw there, and she's got lots of money. He's got the real estate money in New York. So he's not going to get defeated in the primary by her or anybody else. But his power is gone. And I only twenty eight percent of the American people approve the Democratic Party, the lowest number they've ever had in the history of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: And there are three there are three polls that have him in the twenties. Bill three.
Speaker 2: So they're self destructing. But what happens when any individual or group self destructs is they get even more menacing, they act out even further, which is what you're seeing now. So they're unleashed, unrestrained, and I'm praying that violence does not happen. And Elon Musk and I talked to him about this. I mean, he's got to have protection wherever he goes, and his family has to have protection, just like President Trump has to in the Trump family and the Biden family to some extent.
Speaker 3: But Musk had no idea.
Speaker 2: When he got into this what was going to happen. And the muted reportige of the unbelievable landing, it's two covered on television last night where within a minute they hit the goal of America or Mexico at any point.
Speaker 1: Of view, it's America, Bill, get it straight.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's Musk.
Speaker 2: That's his organization.
Speaker 1: By the way, how spectacular was that? And and and that's even all the more reason that he does. He's doing all of this for free on top of everything else. And it's frankly, I you know when you know, here's what I'm I'm thinking too. And the reason that I'm giving away a Tesla. And we have the contest going on at Hannity dot com and the word of the day is SpaceX. If you want it, you can sign up once a day. And the reason I'm doing it, Bill, is am I going to be able to you know, by buying a car save Tesla? No, of course not. However, I want to send a message. I don't like when people are unfairly bullied, and I don't like the thought that it's not going to be in the end Elon Musk that gets hurt. The most he'll get hurt is financial. You know, balance sheet will will decrease. But it's not going to impact his life at all. He has enough money to last, you know, a million lifetimes. But it will impact the people that work at his dealership's Bill, you call him the folks, the people that work on the line and build his cars. The folks are going to get hurt. Bill, and I happen to care about the folks because I was the folks. You were the folks. I mean, that's that's how we grew up.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a backlash to buy stuff from Musk and that could absolutely happen.
Speaker 3: And I heard a.
Speaker 2: Rumor that he wants you to go to Mars? Is that true?
Speaker 1: He got true? How did you're the first person to break that? Thank you for telling the entire world. He wants to set me off to Mars. And by the way, you'd probably be happy if I went.
Speaker 3: Well, not me, I mean, I just want your experience, but.
Speaker 1: Well you do. You shouldn't be happy because anytime we ever go out to eat, I'd pay, So you should be you should want me to stay because that means less free meals for you.
Speaker 3: Well, well, I'm going.
Speaker 2: To give these one piece of advice. If you do go to Mars, make sure Musk is doing it, not the federal government, so you'll be up right in years.
Speaker 1: And not boeing. Their star liner was the one that you screwed up. And they couldn't even rescue the astronauts and get their act together to fix it. What did you think of Musk saying that he had offered Biden and Harris the same you know, rescue operation and they turned it down.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: That guy Scott, the former astronaut out on CNLS sight and said, oh no, they were planned to be up there because they had to do maintenance. We can't find one statement, not one from the Biden administration that said.
Speaker 1: That there wasn't one. I did the same thing you did.
Speaker 2: I looked, well, let's be honest about this, and the only statement by Biden was an embarrassment where he tried to make a joke that Jill wanted him.
Speaker 3: Go to space.
Speaker 2: Wasn't even taking it seriously for seven months. But I'm hoping through your effort that people who are looking to buy a car will now consider Musk's product to send.
Speaker 3: A message as you are.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping that happens because that can overwhelm the radical left.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back, all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly, As we continue all things O'Reilly a bill O'Reilly dot com and your calls coming up eight hundred and nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, my interview with Elon Musk is straight ahead. Eight hundred and nine one, Shawn our number. All right, we continue now with all things simple man. That's Bill O'Reilly, all things O'Reilly a bill oreilly dot com.
Speaker 2: Now I have a question for you. Are you coming up to see me Wax Cuomo and Stephen A. Smith on March thirtieth on Long Island?
Speaker 1: You happy, Bill? If I go? If I go up to New York for one day, they want to tax me. I stay away from New York.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll put on a disguise, dress up like uh, put up.
Speaker 1: Under the disguise. They track my every move. I mean it's like you know you have Andrew Cuomo. You gotta this is funny and tell me if this is a good imitation of Andrew Cuomo if you're one of those extreme conservatives and your pro life and pro assault weapon, and he says anti gay, I'm not anti gay. If you're one of those conservatives, you're not a New Yorker and there's no place for you in this state of New York. Now, let's play the real version.
Speaker 4: Their problem is not me and the Democrats. Their problem is themselves. Who are they are they these extreme conservatives who are right to life, a pro assault weapon, anti gay? Is that who they are? Because if that's who they are, and if they are the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York because that's not who New Yorkers are.
Speaker 1: All right, So I left them obviously by the current governor and the former governor. I'm not wanted in the state of New York. Would you interpret it? Am I interpreting that the right way?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, you should come back go to the show with me. That would be unbelievable. By the way, if you walk into see We're gonna do this live show with Chris Pomo and Steven A. Smith, your buddy and Westbury on March thirtieth, It's the first time that a live show is ever put together. This kind of diversity in political good?
Speaker 1: Is this your version of DEI Bill?
Speaker 2: This is going to be hysterical, one of the funniest shows. You know, it's going to be great.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make a prediction. The funniest guy is going to be stephen A because he's a trip. He's funny as hell.
Speaker 2: I told him either way.
Speaker 1: Did you see did you see what he did the last time he was on my TV show? Because he's so funny, and they've been there's been all this chatter about him maybe running for president, and so he comes on my sho and he's in his studio and he puts the White House as the backdrop behind him in the background.
Speaker 2: Correct, he's got to lose the pink jacket.
Speaker 1: Though, Kim, he wears a pink jacket. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't do that anyway, Hannity, You're a legend on Long Island. You're an Elmont boy.
Speaker 3: You gotta come back.
Speaker 1: I'm not an Elmont boy. What is wrong with you? How many years have you known me? I grew up in Franklin Square.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's right across the street. Come.
Speaker 1: It's like you claim you're from Levittown. And you grew up in Westbury. There's a big difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, the deed of my father's homes is Levittown.
Speaker 1: You grew up in Westbury. That's hilarious, Bill, O'Reilly, all things simple, man. We appreciate you all.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you having me all right.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred all things O'Reilly, Billoreilly dot Com eight hundred and ninety four one. If you want to be a part of the program. We love our new sponsor, Rapid Radios, and it is not a toy. And you can stay in touch with your family, with elderly relatives, with your employees, your kids instantly with the touch of a button, one touch connection. Rapid Radios. They work on a nationwide LTE network, meaning you can talk I'm in Florida, you can talk to somebody in New York or California or anywhere else in the country. And it is a walkie talkie that's sophisticated with the ease of today's technology. Again, no contract to ever sign, no subscription price you ever pay. Rapid radios are great. You keep your kids off the internet. You can talk to them all day long, one hundred percent private and they're ready to go right out of the box. We use them now on the show, and you're going to love this technology. It's rapid radios dot Com. If you go there today, you'll get sixty percent off, you get free ups shipping, and you'll get a free protection bag. If you use the promo code Radio, you're getting an extra five percent off at radios dot Com. Promo Code Radio sixty five percent off and you will love this new technology. Never stops working for the good of a country. Sean Annity with behind the scenes information on today's breaking news. Anity is on right now, all right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, listen. You know I'm a big Second Amendment guy. I am, and I got to tell you something. Sig Sour firearms proudly made by USA and in the USA by American workers. It is the side arm of our military, both here at home and abroad. And if you believe in the Second Amendment, the right to defend yourself, your family, and if you believe in personal responsibility, you're gonna love sig Sour. They are the world's leading manufacturer of firearms optics ammunition suppressors. Tiger is one of the most respected training facilities in the entire industry. It's called six Sour Academy and six Hour Firearms. You're just gonna love them. Firearms optics suppressors include the industries unique and only infinite guarantee. If something ever breaks, they're gonna fix it, and if it can't be fixed, they'll replace it. No receipts, no arrant cards, fully transferable forever now. The six hour P three sixty five is the most popular concealed pistol with the same changing capacity, the comfortable. They're very comfortable to carry. I have one. It's easy to shoot. Just go to sigsur dot com today to find the dealer nearest you. At sigsur dot com today. As you know, we're running our Tesla contest on this show and the it's you know, you can win at Tesla just by listening to this radio show and every day you my listeners will have a chance. So I'm buying this myself. It's my way of just saying I'm sick and tired of what they have done and the level of hatred. And I went through this earlier in the program. You know, it is insane what they are doing to Elon Musk. And this was in the Las Vegas Review Journal and video provided to the Review Journals shows several Tesla vehicles engulfed in flames after the Vegas Police say they were set of fire by an individual and the attacks against It's not the first attack. The Vegas Metropolitan Police investigated an arson attack previously. They've been attacking Tesla dealerships around the country. They've been firing bullets into these dealerships. They have been putting cars ablaze. They've been putting charging stations ablaze. It has happened with you know, increased amount of intensity. They are threatening this man's life, they are threatening his family's life. This is the most American made car in the entire country. Graffiti was found at a Tesla dealership in Maryland, Massachusetts reported seven Tesla charging stations were intentionally set on fire. They were the vandalizing also of Massachusetts Tesla vehicles with stickers of musk in the Boston suburb of Brookline, calling it freedom of speech. That's not speech. That is a domestic act of terrorism in my view. In Portland, Oregon, at least seven shots fired at a Tesla dealership there, damaging three cars, shattering windows. What if there were people in there, you know, one in Northern Colorado police reported in an arson. There. You have all these protesters showing up in New York City at a Tesla showroom. And in spite of the fact that this is the most American made vehicle of any vehicle. Now, I decided, after doing my research, I had no idea these cars were this great. I really mean, I'm looking forward I'm going to get I've bought one for myself so I can talk about it, and I'm looking forward to owning it. I'm looking forward to driving it, and I am looking forward to giving one away on this program to one of you, my lucky listeners. And we have the keyword every day. You got to listen to the show and then you'd simply I'll give out the keyword of the day. You go to Hannity dot Com. You enter the keyword of the day on the contest page and it will take you to the entrance page and you can enter to win every day through April eleventh, and the word of the day to day is American. Why did I choose that word? Because it's the most American made car of any car out there, and that means American jobs. Look, Elon Musk, you can't hurt him financially, it's to him, it's a balance sheet issue. But for the people that work at Tesla, the people that work at their dealerships, the people that work on the line, it's it's their livelihood. They're the ones that are going to get hurt by the left. Never my entire career ever have supported a boycott, a call for firing or cancelation. And you know, the first time that Joy Reid got in trouble, I was told by a pretty high up management person at MSDNC that my calls not to fire her actually help them make their decision. She eventually got fired, which I obviously had nothing to do with. Then you've got this idiot, you know, peddler of conspiracy theories, extraordinary and just outright liar and the single greatest Trump arrangement syndrome person on television, Rachel Maddow is what she said on her show.
Speaker 5: But some of these protests are small too, which actually shows its own kind of courage. Little protests, little sort of sparky, spunky protests, this weekend in Rehobeth Beach, Delaware, and Kanton, Ohio. Even after President Trump and his top campaign donor and the Attorney General Pambondy all started threatening Americans who who don't support Elon Musk's car company. They started threatening people that they'd be hit with terrorism charges or that these boycotting Tesla or protesting against Tesla was somehow specially illegal in a way that other forms of protests aren't, which is nonsense legally, but they issued the threats anyway. Even after those threats last week from Trump, from Musk, from Attorney General Pambondi, there were dozens and dozens and dozens of protests at Tesla dealerships all over the country this weekend. Protesters all over the country with this simple and now defiant message, just asking people simply, if you drive a Tesla, please sell it, and if you own stock in Tesla, please dump it. Elon Musk is not a government official, right, he was never elected, and so this is the way people are trying to protest against Elon Musk and his role in our government.
Speaker 1: Now, that's not how they're protesting, and that's not what they were referring to. They were talking about the fire bombing of charging stations, the fire bombing of Tesla automobiles at dealerships and around the country, the threats against Elon Musk, the bullets being fired into Tesla dealerships, and all of these acts of what I would argue are domestic terrorism. Now, it's fascinating to listen to the radical left justify and somehow transition away from these acts. Where's the condemnation of these acts of violence against Tesla? Aren't these the people that obsess over January sixth, January sixth, January sixth, and yet they completely ignored the five hundred and seventy four riots in the summer of twenty twenty. They're ignoring what is happening to Elon Musk. Why is Elon Musk so hated by the left because these exposed waste, fraud, abuse and corruption. I thought liberals loved, absolutely positively loved electric vehicles. Okay, he's made the most efficient electric vehicle ever produced instead of forcing companies like Ford to lose four and a half billion dollars a year. This is so a project he wants to be involved in. This is something I thought liberals loved. Maybe they just don't like fast cars and freedom. Because the Tesla that I'm getting, for example, as over a thousand horse powers, goes from zero to sixty and two point zero seconds. It's self driving, which is incredible technology. And it's what do they hate him for creating that car and they want to drive the stock down? Well, who does that hurt? That hurts people with retirement accounts that may be invested in Tesla. That hurts the workers that manufacture teslas. I thought they cared about working men and women. That hurts the people that sell to So is the dealerships the other ones that are going to end up being hurt. It's not going to be Elon Musk. I mean, does it hurt him in some regards, sure, but it's a rounding error for somebody that's that wealthy. The people that will end up being hurt and losing jobs, career jobs are because of people like this that won't speak out against the violence and what I believe to be domestic terrorism. What else would you call it? Is such hypocrites. So I decided, you know, after I'd studied the car, and all my friends were bragging to me for the longest time that they love their tests. They swear by them that I want to give one away on the show, and you go to Hannity dot com. It's very simple. Today's word of the day is space x and good luck. Enter that at Hannity dot Com on the contest page. It'll take you to the entrance page and you can enter to win. Once a day while the contest is ongoing. To our phones, we go, Let's say hi to Terry in Kentucky. Terry, how are you, hi, Sean, how are you. I'm good, glad you called.
Speaker 6: Thank you for all you do, and thank you for all you're doing. I'm glad you got to talk to Scott about that state Supreme Court race going on in Wisconsin. What's not getting talked about much in the media is the five House seats that are up this year, two of which are in Florida. In the first district this Gates is seat, and then the sixth district is Walted seat, and Desanta's Acts asked for a special election April first, which is in two weeks for those two seats. We can't afford to lose two seats in the Senate or in the House. And then you've got the Stephonic's seat that's in the twenty first district of New York, and the one in Arizona and the seventh district, And how in the world a Democrat got his foot in the door in the eighteenth district in Texas, I don't know. But you know, both of those incumbents have passed away this month, and one of those has already got us scheduled vote date of September twenty third, and I just wanted to get sure a view on that, your ideas on that. And you know, none of that even includes the eighty six maorial elections that are coming up in November that include Michelle Wou of Boston and Andre in Atlanta. So you know, we got a lot going on, and November is going to be here in a big hurry.
Speaker 1: Well, remember the midterms are in twenty six. We have time. The reason I want the Reconciliation Bill passed as quickly as possible is because I think it's critical, absolutely critical in every way imaginable to get the economy turned around. Right now, we're still living under the Biden Harris economy, and that Reconciliation Bill passing will give the policies of Trump the time it's going to need to take effect. Now we are seeing the Trump effect. I mean all of these businesses that are investing hundreds of billions of dollars from Apple and Nissan and Honda and this Taiwanese chip company, and there's many more to come, according to my sources. I'm very happy to hear that, because they're going to create high paying career jobs for Americans, by the way, with less competition, because we're deporting a lot of illegal immigrants that are competing with Americans for these jobs. With fewer people applying, that means higher wages, better benefits, more money for working Americans. And I want all of that to happen, and I think we're going to be successful. I know that there's been some skittishness in the markets as it relates to the President Tariff's trade policy, etc. But I think all of that will play out in a way that's favorable to the US. I mean, I've gone over in great detail. China charges tariffs on almost everything, the European Union the same thing, Canada the same thing, India the same thing. And if they want free and fair trade with America, that's great. I love that. But if they don't want free and fair trade, then we're going to have to impose reciprocal tariffs until they get the message that this is going to end pack them anyway, good call, my friend. But we're gonna We're gonna push hard in these midterms, I promise, because if the Democrats get the House, there'll be more impeachments than we can count. And I don't think it's fair for any president to live through that type of weaponization. Again, Uh, Summer in Texas, God bless Texas. What's up, Summer?
Speaker 4: How are you amen to that?
Speaker 7: How are y sean? God bless you.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you weren't born in the fall. If you would have been born, that would not have been a good name. Summer is much better.
Speaker 7: Amen to that too? Man you preaching? So I have some thoughts about the sixty one hundred and possibly more upcoming that are leaving the United States and moving away.
Speaker 6: Because they're so free of Trump.
Speaker 7: And so here's my question. Are they still going to be allowed to vote in our elections? Are they going for dual citizenships so they can you know, ride the skirts fro both sides of the aisles? And what are we going to do about them, to not allow them to vote in our elections when they're not even living here. They're not putting into our economy. All they're doing is bad mouthing.
Speaker 1: Is like a bad ex wife, you know what they could if you have ever have you ever had a bad x fife? I mean, do you speak from experience? I don't know, and I am so are you really? You're a bad one, not a.
Speaker 7: Bad ex wife, but you know most most people. Let's just move on from.
Speaker 1: That and go back to the seat one, all right, Back back back to the larger point here. I think a lot of people do have dual dual citizenship. Look there, there there are tax laws, there are laws about where you get to vote, and I would imagine that they'll be highly scrutinized that they follow them. That's that's all I can say. Do they want the best of both worlds? Yeah? They do. If Kamala would have won, I would have stayed right where I am. Wouldn't have liked it, and I would have fought another day. But I think the damage would have been so great I don't know if we could have recovered. So I'm just I'm still humbled and grateful for all of you. Anyway, summer, we appreciate your call back again. Well, we'll talk about you being a better ex wife. Okay, eight hundred and ninety four one Seawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program.