Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of the Weekly Zeitgeist. These are some of our favorite segments from this week, all edited together into one NonStop infotainment laugh stravaganza. Yeah, So, without further ado, here is the Weekly Zeitgeist. Miles. We're thrilled to be joined in our third seat by a brilliant TV writer, performer, enrolled member of the Calas Indian tribe who's written on shows for Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, DreamWorks, and the Netflix animated series Spirit Rangers, the creator of the brilliant web series Gone Native. Please welcome back to the show. The hilarious, the talented Joey.
Speaker 2: Clear Joey Cleft aka my zych Gang. I can't side enough of your cast, baby, zych Gang. I don't know, I do know. I'm on this lest babe, Wow, deep deeper, Okay, let me see Okay, let me see it. Oh, ship can't sign enough of your guys, Babe zich Gang. I do know, I do know. Wow, I'm on the daily baby. Shout out to myself. That happens when I'm on the show is that I realized, Oh, I've got to come up with a parody song about my name. What can I sing very white? That's like in my vocal register? Okay, great, yep. So you mentioned I did work in Nickelodeons, and I can confirm that the green slime from you Can't Do That on television is well brain juice, well range, yeah, yeah, okayre's there's a big whale hanged from the ceiling in the house. Yeah yeah, okay, yeah, it's it's been a live it's been alive for decades. It's tortured.
Speaker 3: It's really fucked up Nickelodeon. Yeah, yeah, the producer is there. It's only half the story.
Speaker 2: Have you ever got with the Clift Bar.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need to see some id because you are entering the Clift Bar.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, it's the cliff bar and not the bar edible bar like the place that you just I'm just I'm.
Speaker 1: Just riffing here, just connecting a c you know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like I.
Speaker 2: Feel like people have told me that I should go by like DJ Cliffhanger if I become a DJ, which I don't hate, you know.
Speaker 3: Or you know, uh, you know esteemed actor Montgomery Cliff you know. Okay, so I hear that we're distantly related. Like, yeah, we're okay. So, like I've heard from some family members that were distant related. I've heard from other family members that were not related at all. But he's buried somewhere and I want to say New York and only family members can visit his grave.
Speaker 2: And part of me has been like, could I just go and like show my idea and like visit his grave, because like I could be like, yeah, we're cousins or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you have any I think his he's from like Omahon originally or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I have Omaha family.
Speaker 3: He might be he might be fucking They might be trying to hide the truth from you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right. Conspiracy we're going to talk about today. I wonder if you could pull up, just on the strength of your last name, be like, are you kidding me? It's me, Joey.
Speaker 2: I'm here. You know Joey Clififf.
Speaker 3: You know that new sound you were looking for?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hey Monty, So yeah, hey Monty know that new cliff you've been looking for. You're looking at it?
Speaker 1: What is something from your search history?
Speaker 4: This is like a series of increasingly panicked and specific searches on YouTube. My sister and nephew visited this weekend and I had to learn how to install and then reinstall a car seat for a child in the waiting line of Burbank Airport.
Speaker 2: Because I put it.
Speaker 4: I put it in wrong.
Speaker 2: You guys are Dad's you.
Speaker 3: I guess you.
Speaker 4: Probably know about backwards versus forwards facing.
Speaker 3: I did long as as long as you can, as long as you can get them facing backwards, man. Yeah, So I had in the front seat facing forward.
Speaker 2: I had it on top with my.
Speaker 3: Like the fucking clip Beverly Hill Billy's like the clampits are coming in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go one of those roof racks.
Speaker 1: I think that's yeah, Yeah, it was. It was solid.
Speaker 4: No, it was one of those things where it was like, my because it's what the forty pound was the limit was the limit on the fucking car seat. And I just remembered my sister bragging so much about how like tall my nephew is for his age. So I just genuinely was like that motherfucker's probably.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So I told it didn't bring it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I was like, yeah, a motorcycle.
Speaker 1: For motorcycle sidecar and yeah, and.
Speaker 4: It was just like unacceptable, which is like, fine, that's on me. But then having to readjust a car seat, like with my blinkers on, with people honking behind me at bole, which at least it wasn't lax. It could have been worse, but it was not great.
Speaker 2: That's fucking stressful.
Speaker 4: It was the most stress I an individual has created, the least stressful life possible, has.
Speaker 3: Experienced me precisely. Yeah, that's always how it works. It's like next thing, you know, you're clogging up burbank.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was not.
Speaker 3: The signal to Google this ship right now. And it's like it's also.
Speaker 4: Like those like like installation youtubes. I mean, you know you can skip around and find it, but the fucking preamble. I was just like, yeah, lady, come on, it's fine, it's fine. Yeah, I know there's a great car sie, Yeah, a lot of great features. Tell me how to fix this quick least. This is That's what the YouTube premium should be. It should just be instructional videos that actually gets without preamble. Yeah yeah, yeah, I would pay for that.
Speaker 1: I remember the first time installing a car seat, like before we were going to the hospital to have our first and just like they I think they tell you that you have to like get a fire like somebody works at the fire in the fire or check it for you. Yeah, which makes sense. So I mean it does make sense. It's also like wow that I'm I must be fucking this up in some way because it seems fairly straightforward to me, Like I think I think this YouTube video kind of explained it.
Speaker 3: Wow, because when we were having our kid, her majesty, she's like, you know, we're supposed to go to the fire station or our CHP thing And I was like, I ain't going to no fucking CHP shit for what And She's like to fucking at least know from that the people who deal with car accidents all the.
Speaker 2: Time that the car seat is in.
Speaker 3: There's like, you're not going there to fucking give them money and high five them.
Speaker 2: I'm like yeah, fine.
Speaker 3: And so we go. The nicest fucking guy comes out. He's like he was like a clearly just like wanted to be a desk CHP guy. He was like wearing he had his like shirt on, but had like jeans on, and it was just like you guys having a kid. I was like, you know, I'm a grandpa started showing me his like very cute family.
Speaker 2: He's like, you know.
Speaker 3: What, I'm gonna get you a pool noodle because I think this can be a little bit. I don't like this.
Speaker 2: Give here.
Speaker 3: He got a pool noodle like cut it by, like custom.
Speaker 2: Fitted to our thing. And I was like, this, motherfucker just.
Speaker 4: Whispering crab under your breath the whole time.
Speaker 2: Still, motherfucker. He's like, what was that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, thank you so much, sir, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Child is adorable. Congratulations, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: We backed the We backed the beige where Khaki, yes.
Speaker 2: Was a pool noodle. Blue was a blue. No, it was green. It was green. Damn Yeah.
Speaker 3: And we gave that car seat to another friend who was having a kid, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, yo, take this.
Speaker 3: This pool noodle also goes a one way, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they definitely check it out.
Speaker 4: I was curious. It is so funny to me. It doesn't it makes sense when you guys say it, but like the amount I know, it's just like the fucking nanny state, I guess. Like, but how much of infant ship falls to firefighters is wild to me.
Speaker 1: It's hard for me to.
Speaker 4: Imagine a firefighter and a baby.
Speaker 2: Just like this really.
Speaker 3: Having trouble envisioning it. Use AI's and baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, everyone everyone hit me on Twitter with this burn burned down a glacier, melted glacier and generated image of firefighter with no.
Speaker 1: Wait, you can just look at this calendar. I have this here he comes, look at those overalls. Yeah, I mean you can just drop your baby off at the fire station if you want. Why is that a thing?
Speaker 5: I mean it's great that it's a thing, like a conservative now, but specifically those guys, I just it's just like I think because they have time, there's a there's a level of like medical care, like you know, literacy that firefighters have.
Speaker 3: So it's not you know, they're not they're not the guys with guns who shoot the four people.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like, and I guess what is what is my vision?
Speaker 4: A kindly nun like?
Speaker 2: What I where do rogers?
Speaker 4: Where do I think you should like you know.
Speaker 1: Like, oh yeah, no, you don't have to drop them off here. You could always drop them off at the Catholic church. I have no I don't know why. My brain is just like eighties children media pilled. I guess at least preach precinct that'll be you know, handle baby baby gats.
Speaker 2: They won't even ask questions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mad me.
Speaker 6: Think of an underrated, overrated, underrated.
Speaker 1: And I know you would underrated possums, underrated possums, underrated possum.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: Go on.
Speaker 6: I've been just seeing possums recently and being like, wow, they are cool.
Speaker 2: I did, Hey, you know what they are cool? They're cool by me. They're cool by me.
Speaker 6: I like drop some fruit in my yard and one like truly came out of a bush and like took the fruit and then like disappeared back into the bush. And I was like wow.
Speaker 1: And you could choose to be completely freaked out by that or okay with it, And you know, I.
Speaker 6: Was say, okay, well, okay, that's what I'm saying. It's like, we're freaked out by possums. Overrated squirrels. Why are squirrels? Okay? Possibly tell everybody's yes, wire squirrels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't, Miles. I'm actually reading from the termin x page. If you've recently come across a possum, rabies might be on your mind. These scavengers are notorious. Were going through carbage blah blah, blah. Any mammal can get rabies, but.
Speaker 3: Generally okay, rare, but it's because they have such low body temperature.
Speaker 6: Get prepared.
Speaker 3: My mom is a card carrying member like literally of like the American Opossum Society because she fucking I'm not joking, Ride or Die. I thought you said you thought possums were cool, because maybe you caught it reading like a Eve Babbitt's book or something. You're like, yo, I've kind of fuck with that possum.
Speaker 6: They're cool. I think there. There's the one that lives in my yard is like so big, I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I've seen one walk across my yard that is like having trouble, like it's having great success in the food chain just eating it is it is out here eating.
Speaker 2: Right, right.
Speaker 6: So I mean for something that's like sort of blind and right kind of kind of big.
Speaker 1: Looks blind as hell, even if it's not blind that she looks blind as hell.
Speaker 3: Well, it's because their sounds are all fucked up because they literally lead with their face into like un whole danger because they're like, what's what's going on?
Speaker 6: And they're like, ah, like they're weird, pointy faces look like that thing from Beetlejuice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where a Baldwin does his like stretched out face.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like just.
Speaker 1: Being Alec Baldwin.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then squirrels, Yeah, they're not native like they one hundred years ago people thought, Jack, I'm just saying they don't belong here.
Speaker 2: Now are you?
Speaker 6: Are you a birther? A squirrel birther?
Speaker 1: I just remember squirrel hearing a podcast where they were like, yeah, that there were no squirrels in cities along it, like very recently. And like if you took somebody from the past to the present, the first thing they'd notice is they'd be like, wow, what the fuck wait.
Speaker 6: But they'd also be like, where did all the rats go?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Exactly. Why don't we all have rats on your shoulders?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Why did the rats that you know populate every city and run through the streets at night? Where they go?
Speaker 1: Yeah? One of the scariest things that you can have. One of the scariest animal interactions you can have is when a squirrel comes at you instead of running away, when it's just like, nah, I don't do it.
Speaker 2: I actually this has a lot about you, bro. They pull up on you like that. Yeah, they don't respect them.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm gonna say. They're overreaded spies.
Speaker 1: Starting ship.
Speaker 8: But they cannot sirrel.
Speaker 6: They can tell you don't respect them, so they're getting up in your face.
Speaker 3: Wait, so wait, where does this thing about they're not from? I'm reading about native squirrel species to California.
Speaker 2: What what? What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Squirrels were purposely introduced to American cities, I see to do what? According to National Geographic, those nutty neighbors were once seen as a benefit to urban living. I don't know why because this is behind a paywall, but uh, National Geographic.
Speaker 2: But so the knowledge ends there. Yeah, wild or squirrels.
Speaker 1: Introduced to cities. Urban reformers, who thought of the squirrel as a rural mascot, wanted to bring the animal into places like Manhattan Central Park in order to create a bucolic atmosphere. There was entertaining and lightning and a made up word salubrious. In eighteen forty seven, three squirrels were released in Philadelphia's Franklin Square Park and the rest is history.
Speaker 2: The rest is fucking history.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so I get okay, So that seems maybe more of like an East Coast thing because I'm like, there's I've see like two types of squirrels, like gray squirrels and like brown ground squirrels all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh in La they are thriving and they want me to know it, and they'll.
Speaker 3: Rub it all those fucking acorns and the weirdest spots.
Speaker 1: Now, we had a squirrel get loose in my house and I gets the squirrel that lives in our backyard and is just not scared of anybody in our household at this point is just like suck and it was it was very good experience. You just we left the back door open and he ran out, but he at one point like was standing on a on the dinner table just like looking at everyone and then like let it at us. It was terrifying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think there Their lack of fear of humans freaks me out. Like possums. No, possums are just like like if you see a possum and it clocks that you see it, it's kind of like no you didn't, like.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it'll be like no, I'm dead, stop looking, I'm actually dead.
Speaker 2: I'm actually dead. I'm not here.
Speaker 6: Squirrels do the thing where they like make full eye contact and they're like, yeah, that's right, I'm eating your food.
Speaker 2: You get on their hind legs and ship.
Speaker 3: They're like, what's up, mother, which I respect.
Speaker 2: They're gonna do sh No, don't run.
Speaker 1: They aren't gonna do ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, girl's gonna like steal your lunch money, steal your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah to s feel it, mister steel squirrel.
Speaker 1: Lydia, what's overrated?
Speaker 10: Brett Summer? Brett Summer is overrated. It took me all of the summer to figure out what the fuck it meant because I'm a little bit Brett Summer, what is this? What is this? And I was just like, oh, it's just messy and slightly related to a Charlie XCX song. I think, I don't know, but like yeah, I just think Brett Summer's overrated. Like why do we need to celebrate being messy and being drunk? Like, isn't that just summer Brett Summer? Like I don't like that we're fortifying just like mid drifts and skinny glasses, you know what I mean? Like I just associate it with just like the worst human being I've ever met, and I don't want anything to do with it. I just don't like it just sounds like a music festival wrapped in COVID To me, I'm just like, I don't want any parts of bread summer.
Speaker 2: No, thank god, I am. Are you going to brat summer?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Man, no, sorry, I just went to the doctor.
Speaker 3: They said I should just be really careful and I should not be going to brat summer.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Man, I saw another thing on TikTok this I was talking about. She was like, I'm done with breat summer. I'm all about me mo Fall, and like it spoke to me so intensely that I've like I've taken it to heart where I'm like, yeah, I'm me, Ma faul, Like, look at me. I'm in a pink sweatshirt on my porch that has like noodles on it. You know, I'm all about I'm setting on the porch, not sitting setting. I'm setting on the porch with my dogs. Long big what are you fixing? What are you fixing for supper later? I don't know when I'm fixing tonight, and I'm probably gonna order something in because I'm feeling a little lazy. But but yeah, exactly, I want.
Speaker 2: To fix.
Speaker 3: You know, Mema would Mema would be just cooking something low and slow right now.
Speaker 10: Honestly, if I had my summer, I was saying, I would have something in the crock pot. If I really was about my Meba summers or Mema Faul today, I would have something in the crock pot.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: It's a man, yeah, something sort of something. The main ingredient is a cream of something.
Speaker 3: But I ask me what I made, Ask me what I.
Speaker 2: Made, Like snipe for dinner, what'd you make?
Speaker 1: Cream of There was cream of man?
Speaker 2: That was like my room soup. Got the green peas. I do my own ship.
Speaker 3: I I like to saute and like gold, you know, really get my onions caramelized. I caramelized onion before I put it with some garlic time and not put some sherry wine to fucking you know, just just to just to cook it down a little bit, get that flavor because you know, and then you put it put.
Speaker 2: Some panco on top.
Speaker 10: Baby. Yep, look it's pepa. I'm telling you, man, I made. I made a pot road strogan off yesterday and it was fucking fire. So honestly, we're probably having leftovers of that if I'm an actual real But that's what it's all about, man, That's what I'm saying. Let's just let's just slow down. I'm gonna wear my hair in a bind. I'm wearing caf dans. I'm drinking dice coke out of a Mason jar. You know what I'm saying. I got my humming bird feeders up. I'm watching birds fight over nectar, you know, Like, that's that's what I'm. That's what I'm That's much more my speed. I'm I'm I'm be my fall all the way. Let's let's go with that. Fuck Brett Summer. I can't. I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't do it. It's taking my entire body to not just go off talking about hummingbirds. Right now, we've had some hummingbird activity in our backyard. We have, man, we have, and the rumors are true Lydia, there has been humming quite a bit of hummingbird activity in you know what. I can't get into it right now.
Speaker 10: I get I get it. I have a whole situation going on out here too. It's wild.
Speaker 1: It's so wonderful.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the highlights of wonders of the time of the day. It's like seven or eight of them just going for it. And they fucking fight. They dive bomb us. It's it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, shit, just whistles by your ear. It sounds like you're in a war zone.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they dive by my dogs, which I think, you know, like a war zone when hummingbirds fly by your head exactly.
Speaker 1: This is spoken like somebody who's seen some ship right by ship. I mean, I have had nerf guns fired at my head. But my children. All right, let's take a quick break. We'll come back. We're gonna talk about some news. We'll be a right back and we're back. And new rules.
Speaker 2: Well, Jesus, my favorite shelf.
Speaker 1: Sorry I don't mean to rip off my favorite comedian, Bill Maher, but there's some new rules.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, Ue, do you have me to do a deep voice drop? And you say that, you say new rules, and I say, like new rules, the new rules.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think rather than calling for like actual reforms that would make the country safer and by extension, Donald Trump himself even safer, the right is now just using, like take the thwarting of another would be assassin to say that it's the Democrats are actually totally at fault here. This is all on them. They keep saying Trump is a danger and a threat to our democracy. Uh, that's just how these things happen. You keep saying words like that, and people will try and do bad things to Donald Trump the campaign. The campaign even released like a long list of receipts to prove it. They're like, Kamala Harris quote, Trump is a threat to our democracy and fundamental freedoms. Joe Biden, it's time to put Trump in a bull's eye. I mean this from the bottom of my heart. Trump is a threat to this nation. Then they have just everyone Tim Walls, Gwen Walls, Nancy Pelosi. It goes on and on and on, and everyone's just talking about like, yeah, he's a destructive force to our democracy, and you know, like we cannot with this man should not be near office at all.
Speaker 1: And so Gwen, they have Gwen Walls saying bye bye Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, And.
Speaker 9: Heard just didn't bleep that because I don't want to show canceled Bye bye by by Donald David Bye bye Jesus bye, yeah bye bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: Now what that is that is truly wild that They're like, yeah, and she said that immediately after firing the shot, Like that's the only way that that would be to be fair.
Speaker 2: She was holding an AK forty seven.
Speaker 1: She was saying yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Immediately before lit up a twelve pack of Trump beer cans. Right, But then they have like other stuff and they put like disgraced Harris Staffer, like they're putting modifiers in front of people's names, just like in front of a quote.
Speaker 2: But anyway, this is them proving.
Speaker 3: Look how many times people accurately described how Donald Trump is a destructive force to political norms in the United States.
Speaker 1: So they did slide one in there. Representative Dan Goldman did say he is destructive to our democracy and dot dot dot. I don't know what they removed there. He has to be eliminated, which does feel rhetorically like the sort of thing that you would get called out on in the Democratic Party is like being I don't know, that seems over the line, man, what are you the fucking terminator? We're just like trying to win an election here, and they like, I've seen this quoted on social media, people being like he said this right after the assassination attempts. In fact, he said this back in twenty twenty three and immediately got in hot, got in shit and like had to apologize like right away. It was like he's like, no, no, no, I misspoke. I didn't mean that. But that is the bait and switch they're doing, like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, many things like this. And that's also here from JD Vance, who has a warning for all of us about our words and the power of our words. Is this the quote where he calls Trump America's hitler.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, that was earlier.
Speaker 3: That was meaning not his own rutor, his own rhetoric that compares him to actual despotic leaders. But anyway, not to say that Trump isn't. But here's Senator JD.
Speaker 2: Vance.
Speaker 11: And I know it's popular on a lot of corners.
Speaker 2: Of the left.
Speaker 3: I think this sound. It just fucked me up so bad. It was like a bunch of mosquitoes. It's just a lot of humming. Sorry to my audio engineers out there. The main audience for JD. Van's speeches is swarms and bugs. Yeah, yeah, exactly. It's like Jesus, it's like, what's going on, dude. It's like I only see this when there's a dead body around.
Speaker 1: They use that high pitched wine that like scares teenagers away. There's yeah, don't. There should be no with here.
Speaker 2: No, no, okay, go on JD.
Speaker 11: To say that we have a we have a both sides problem. And I'm not gonna say we're always perfect. I'm not gonna say that conservatives always get things exactly right. But you know the big difference between conservatives and liberals is that we have no one has tried to kill Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: And was he gonna say we haven't tried to kill we haven't tried to Well, he's turned that bull on, mister.
Speaker 2: Let's see that Freudian slip one more time.
Speaker 3: Is that we have no one has to Oh.
Speaker 2: Jesus, yeah, you're right. Yeah, he was FIRS a couple of months, and.
Speaker 11: Two people now have tried to kill Donald Trump in the last couple of months. I'd say that's pretty strong evidence that the left needs to tone down the rhetoric and needs to cut this crap out.
Speaker 3: I think what's really funny too, is like just because someone obviously this these people had a lot of issues, but it just really was like, well, if they're against Trump, then they're a liberal, Like, oh, sir.
Speaker 2: Both people like vote for Trump?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, And you know the latest guy like you know, he gave donations to.
Speaker 2: Like Act Blue.
Speaker 3: So they're like, you know this, this guy's definitely like a Democrat or whatever. But when you look at sort of like the totality of what he has said and his actions, You're like, I don't even know what bucket you put this guy in at all.
Speaker 1: He was just all time dipshit this guy Ryan whatever, Ruth Ralph. Yeah, Ryan Ralph, worst assassin name of all time? Sorry, I just it sucks.
Speaker 2: Ryan here, John Wilkes Booth, Yeah, exactly, like John Wilkes Booth, like born for it.
Speaker 1: You know what a name for an assassin? Ryan Ralph, Like you should be a D three quarterback or something like yeah, you know, but it's not too late. How man years eligibility you got? Man, He's like militaristic in his pro Ukrainian stance, like in the Going There, Yeah, Going he went there and was like, now, I recognize you might not want me as a fighter because I have no military expertise or experience, and they were like, yeah, let me cut you off there, No, we don't want you, and.
Speaker 3: Recalling I think they were even like talk tried to talk to law enforcement because they were so put off by this guy.
Speaker 1: Everyone that this guy deals with like just got the wildest like they were just like he's scary. What. An arresting officer who like arrested him for having a weapon of mass destruction a gun that he had modified to be a full automatic that.
Speaker 2: He welded together to make five guys like basicly barrels pointed in all directions.
Speaker 1: Made super gun, pulled him over and he like tried to scramble to hide it because he like had it in the front seat with him for something with.
Speaker 2: A wig on it. Yeah, it no, she's fine, She's just a little tired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But the arresting officer said she thought he would be either dead or in prison by now. She added, I had no clue that he had moved on and was continuing his escapades. And then somebody who worked for him at his roofing business told The Independent that her former boss had quote a local reputation for doing stupid shit.
Speaker 2: I mean I wanted to see a bullet of what that stupid shit is.
Speaker 1: I mean, like we know on the international stage, like once he contacted Kim Jong un and invited him to go to Hawaii on a vacation and offered to be his like liaison there with like no context.
Speaker 2: Dude, you are not Dennis Rodman. You are not Jong un Am pulling up for you. Yes, only only the worm.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean he's just the exact sort of impressionable dummy that makes the ability to get a gun at at any time in the United States so dangerous.
Speaker 2: Sure, but I also feel like this is I mean like, yeah, like the rhetoric's hot for sure for both sides. You know you, but it's like yeah, yeah, so hot. But it's like I feel like part of it is that Trump is so like usually I feel like when presidents travel, they're very careful, right, It's like there's a level of like allowing secret service, like knowing where you're going, allowing for secret service to like, you know, scope applications, and it's just a very it's like it's just like a process for a president to visit a place. And I feel like Trump is just a guy that kind of does whatever he wants in such a way that it's like, yeah, he probably just five minutes before golfing was like, oh a golf that you know, that golf forest, and that's what happened. Yeah, And then it's like there wasn't really time for the proper procedures of Secret Service, like checking the place.
Speaker 3: And even though I mean like they but they caught him five hundred yards away from Trump. He wasn't even in the line of sight, Like Trump wasn't even the line of sight of this guy.
Speaker 2: And did they guy fire shots? No, he didn't fire one. I think Service fired at him. Yeah, but this guy.
Speaker 1: That's interesting because the way it's being reported, even in the watch is that there were shots fired and like the secret Yeah, it's exactly the same as the fucking NYPD thing on the subway where they're like, uh, there was an officer involved like shooting, and two officers were wounded by an armed fair jumper and it was like a disturbed person who didn't pay their fare and had a knife, and then the NYPD showed up and like started shooting each other. And they're like they make it sound like it was a person, an armed person shooting on the subway, and only shooting on this was the NYPDA.
Speaker 3: I think I just by definition, Trump is a threat, meaning a person that has the potential to cause harm. Like that's just by the very definition of it I don't think again, taking lessons from this group on rhetoric is like useful at all. And I don't think for me to run down like a lot of people are obviously gonna run down all the times Trump had like truly violent and dehumanizing rhetoric that he uses. So my response to this is like, okay, yeah, like try something like find a new fucking angle. Like I think the people on the right actually in visional world where like those who don't conform to their definitions of American or normal would have some kind of violent repercussions, so they don't understand anything like nuance or whatever. Because again, it's not even about what they know or don't know. They just found a moment where suddenly the scales are kind of tipping in their favor because there's someone it was like, aiming to try and do harm to Trump that they can go, Okay, now we can use this to be like, oh my god, you guys are so bad.
Speaker 2: You guys are so it's not about us anymore. Yeah, for sure, he feels like it's like such a political gotcha kind of thing where it's just like it's like not productive, you know, And it also does not outline, like how have you have a threat? Like you know, Trump is to a lot of this stuff. So, you know, I think that my two cents on this are gonna be summed up in a little quote from Gwen Walls, but by Donald Trump. Sorry, I didn't mean to hate speech like that. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
Speaker 3: At the voting boot bye, We're gonna tell him bye bye.
Speaker 2: Huh. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do think like it's probably worth acknowledging the violence of his rhetoric in response to the assassination attempts and the fact that he is making it like blaming it on the Democrats, which takes it into this context of like there's already essentially a civil war happening and they're like trying to kill me it dot dot dot. It just feels like we've, like what lent heard, a new very dangerous situation because.
Speaker 3: Of that, rather than we don't have like firearms Lucy's hanging all around the country for people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like you look at there was that like Elon Musk tweet like, I want to say a couple of days ago, who like Elon Musk, clearly want of Trump's advisors, you know, where he essentially said something the effect of like people should start assassinate trying to assassinate Kamala or something.
Speaker 1: Did not Joey, Joey not fair. He didn't say that. He was like, gosh, nobody's even trying to assassinate them.
Speaker 2: You're right, say no, yeah, you're right. I'm sorry. He was being flew off the handle there. You should say bye bye to me.
Speaker 1: Joey, bye bye on that way.
Speaker 2: Oh no, let's bring in our next guest. Since Joey.
Speaker 3: No, sorry, we're going what we're saying about the Elon thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, it's just it's just uh dangerous as ship.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, but they're just if we're talking about words that end up in violent outcomes. Look at the people in Aurora, in Springfield, OHI you know what I mean, Like there are people talking about how like they're getting harassed, they're getting their shit vandalized by people because people are.
Speaker 2: So there's a poll again.
Speaker 3: Polls are like whatever, But a lot of the response, the Republican respondents, over fifty percent were like, yeah, I probably believe that these immigrants are eating.
Speaker 2: Pets, and you're like right, And then that.
Speaker 3: Said that they made up right exactly but again it's like so just like miss me with this, someone is gonna get hurt. Bullshit, Like these things are already happening and we're already ignoring them like pretty consistently. So like, think about even that mass shooting that was in El Paso during the Trump administration, right, and he was talking about we got an immigrant invasion coming and all this stuff and all this like like fear mongering that that killer was like echoing that immigrant invasion rhetoric like in his own communication, So what like what what are you actually talking about it? This is just an embarrassingly weak attempt to appeal to people's decency from a group of people that have ever extended that kind of grace to fucking anyone. So it reaks a desperation. And when like the when the people whose whole brand is we don't give a fuck if what we say is true or not, and if it actually gets people hurt to suddenly cry about it, like to cry about out of control rhetoric, come on, like this is just you tried this in July also, and people have the same feeling where they're like, this is really rich coming from you.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, when it's also it's just it's it's rough to hear this kind of response from the same group of people who are saying stuff like, oh, school shootings are just a fact of life. You know, you just got used to them. Like it just feels like, oh, you're not enraged about that, Like you're only enragement affect to you or when you feel like you can use it for a political win, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, if the media wants to cave to this fake outrage, I think we can come up with a whole list of alternatives to threat or danger that would also work, like legit criminal, sexual predator, has mushroom dick, racist, creepiest.
Speaker 2: Father and.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yeah yeah no cap no cap, no cap some some cap, mostly cap. But you know what I mean, Like, well, we'll see like where this goes. I know that everyone's looking to maybe Thursday when Kamala does a sit down with Oprah to see how if there'll be any like direct response.
Speaker 2: But again, like this just feels like when the way JD.
Speaker 3: Van's like, we got to knock this stuff off, like quit quit describing how bad he is for this country because he's gonna get someone hurt. You're basically saying like, can you guys like stop your like campaigning quick, can you stop talking? Can you just let us tell people how much our candidate sucks. Yeah, it's not like it's not right, Like why you'll pass I as shooting is really unbelievable thing that happened, and nobody really stopped to be like that. He said those things, this person listened and went and killed twenty two people like it. It's amazing that it didn't cause the mainstream media to even like really blink or like change.
Speaker 1: How they talked about this shit.
Speaker 2: There's yeah, yeah, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 3: The media does a really good job of ignoring terrible rhetoric from every from every angle. So it's like, again, jd Vance, I know things are hard right now, dude, he just did it. He's he's speaking right now as we record this.
Speaker 2: He is saying.
Speaker 3: Already, I'm just let me just play a couple just gems already that he's saying, he's doubling down on Haitian migrants. Look at this guy. I think he needs a geography lesson. Listen to where Haitian immigrants come from, because.
Speaker 11: Over the last few years, twenty thousand migrants primarily from Haitia have been dropped into Springfield.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, hey, that was gonna be my joke answer of where I thought he was going to say, there, wow, JD one more just for.
Speaker 11: The kids and merrily from Haitia have been dropped into Springfield or high Okay, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Shout out all my back of Haitia. And then then he also said he's talking about RFK Junior. And then just as another slip, just doesn't know who he's talking about. Here's him talking about RFK Jr.
Speaker 11: I mean, we're very proud on our side to have the support of Bobby Kennedy Junior.
Speaker 2: And he's a great guy.
Speaker 3: Have gotten known very well over the last few weeks.
Speaker 11: But I think in many ways this country never healed from the assassination of Robert F.
Speaker 2: Kennedy Junior. Alright, I don't even know about that ship.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're the pre cogs from Minority Report at right now.
Speaker 2: Really fast news cycle of it that wasn't covered.
Speaker 1: Holy shit.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so just very I think the Bear did it. I think it was the Bear of the.
Speaker 1: Absolutely came back from the grave. All right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about an exciting investment opportunity. We'll be right back, and we're back. And because we are no better than local news, we're gonna save the time travel story for the very end of the show. So yeah, as we covered in there before the break, Trump's probably gonna win again. And I don't know anybody who listens to anybody who listens to our NBA show knows how I am about these things. Like as a seventy six ers fan, I'm just like, we're gonna sock it's over. We're only gonna win twenty games this year.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's our team captain. Man. I love his fighting spirits.
Speaker 1: Fucking over, Dude, are even going out there?
Speaker 2: Why are even going out there?
Speaker 1: So it does seem like it's probably time to start thinking about how we're all going to dress in the next four years to fit in so that we don't get killed in the authoritarian autogracy? Did you seek, like get caught on a hot mic being like when Kim Jongon stands like people they standard attention, they stand up. Yeah, We're we're all gonna get kill I'm having that. But so there was a mega fashion show, Jack.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a fashion show. It was the America First Designer Showcase. Okay, I think that's it's a little bit classier, and yes, it wasn't wrong. Konkoma, Long Island, Strong Island at the America First Warehouse, which is just some fucking warehouse with a bunch of Trump regalia in it and like magas go to have, like Trump watch parties saw on Monday, about two hundred people gathered to watch this America First Designer Showcase, which is just a fancy word for racist swap meat and tailent show.
Speaker 2: I think based on the videos I saw.
Speaker 3: And people were peddling their wares like sequined Maga hats and jackets, dresses, lipstick with the shade of Maga hat red because like one of the designers, like you know, some women don't are a shamed to wear the Maga hat in public. But with this lipstick, you can let people know. It's like that's red lipsticks.
Speaker 1: It's red lipstick. Bitch, don't get me messed up. Don't fuck that up.
Speaker 10: For the rest of us. When I mean business. You know what I'm saying, it's not to be like, yes, I support racism, Like that's not so you're telling me, I need to not wear red lipstick ever again. Sick.
Speaker 3: No, no, look they can't, they can't reclaim red lipstick, or maybe they can't. But then there are also celebrities there, like a lady from As the World Turns, local politicians, and more than like a few curious journalists. Oh and there are artists too, like Magalangelo, which I guess is some kind of Lansbury I don't know, or maybe a Maga Michelangelo. Yeah that's Michael Angelo, Okay, I thought maybe it was Maglangelo Lansburg.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: But she's like this artist who just paints Trump and like he's a terrible artist, and like, I don't know if we covered like one of those trip sticks she made recently that was like auctioned off when it was like Trump as God casting Biden and Kamala Harris out of the Garden of Eden. But clearly this person doesn't know anything, like like in terms of actual art composition, what a triptick, how it's even supposed to be like positioned, and what the three panels meet? It was just like a three like a three billboard, just cacophony of colors. But there were fashions as well, So I think it's important we take a look at some of the fashions. So first I just wanted to just just to give you an idea of how like the intros were going and how much of.
Speaker 2: Just a flaw this show, this thing was. I'm just gonna.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, wow, yeah, here we go. This is yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh definitely voice talent, true talent.
Speaker 7: Our next designer is in here, and she's a designer and.
Speaker 2: She being the models wearing dresses.
Speaker 1: Are pageant winners, not only Republicans and conservatives, beauty.
Speaker 2: And brains, but they wear clothes.
Speaker 8: Well no, wow, God bless us, God bless So this is gonna this is gonna blow against I heard she did not write any of that.
Speaker 1: She was just riffing that.
Speaker 2: Are you for real?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, her accents is so long island. It sounds Australian like she's like she's coming.
Speaker 2: Around around the world, around the world.
Speaker 3: I'm like, our next designer, well.
Speaker 10: Accents, they wear clothes as well as well.
Speaker 1: Might that's such a such a thoughtful compliment to play to pay someone. Yeah, you, I just I think it's great that you're like so smart and like look good.
Speaker 3: And also you wear and you wear clothes. Well, they also wear clothes. Well, you wear clothes.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Here is just a quick montage to some of the fashions where you hear an Emmy sorry, a Grammy Award winning vocalist who has like an explosion of feathers coming out of his dinner jacket singing the national anthem, along with some of the fashions of the evening. Okay, look at that. That's a big maga dress.
Speaker 1: I don't know what what does that say? On there?
Speaker 2: America's comeback four?
Speaker 3: There's a Trump down with just Trump straight, just just a Trump on a black dress, like a bottle of.
Speaker 2: Truff Yeah, exactly, she.
Speaker 6: Trust she's waking.
Speaker 10: It's exactly the same font.
Speaker 3: That's a bottle, same font, same vertical text coming down very this person coming down the aisle, now, this is Magelangelo. This is Magelangelo. And I think she painted her own dress.
Speaker 10: Of course she did. I like how you spanks underneath it because her fucking slit is too high.
Speaker 1: What the fuck.
Speaker 2: Somebody drew on regular clothes? Dude?
Speaker 1: Why you gotta say it's just scream printing, right, it's almost.
Speaker 2: Actual crylic paint.
Speaker 3: Actually, I think some people are literally painting shit on and other things are just just putting patches on shitty dresses off of like sheen or something.
Speaker 1: This makes me feel a little bit better about Like when I went to the Jersey Shore this summer and just like going down the boardwalk, all the T shirt stores were being absolutely dominated by Trump versus Harris. But like that is his art form, right, that is the medium of his people is scream printed logo T shirt.
Speaker 10: And bad signs in general. The about of like homemade Trump signs I see in people's especially as like you're driving through the hollers and you're kind of like more in like the country parts, people don't have like a Trump flag, even though there's Trump stores here everywhere. It'll literally be like I have this old piece of cardboard and it's too big to burn, so I'm gonna paint a picture on it and just let everybody know I think America's great.
Speaker 2: What's on?
Speaker 3: What is this scene that you faint on it? Oh, I'll tell you about it later. Turn your camera off. Here's but also I don't want to forget this was also a Maga talent show, and for me, I think the highlight was Log Cabin, Republican and recording artist of the hit song keep It Moving parenthetical cancel cancel culture Lavari Again, let's throw it to our MC, who is like, fucking absolutely just flawless when it comes to introducing people to really just have a nice flow and cadence to your delivery. Here's her bringing to the stage, Lavari.
Speaker 10: Let's give a lot applause to love.
Speaker 3: Sorry, m hmm, look at like fourteen people. This motherfucker just got up.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Her shoes don't fit. Yeah, okay, no, no, like I just just for her comfort. She looks like she's wearing shoes that are force to fifteen seconds of fast Where the fuck is the Here we comes, get ready?
Speaker 2: Here's Levart got all right? Oh oh ship, the music just went out.
Speaker 4: Whoops.
Speaker 2: Oh it sounds good but it's not me. Oh there we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's this song we ready to make her back a great again?
Speaker 1: Yeah it is the same song starting over again. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think they DJ panicked and then stopped his song.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 2: Let's just hear some of his singing.
Speaker 3: Yo, who needs to rest?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: So it seems like he thought there was gonna be lip sinking and like he didn't know. He was like, oh shit, is this playing my actual voice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I don't. I feel like the creative arts really exposes bigots, you know what I mean, like in the best fucking way. Like I get that these are not the best of the best in terms of like conservatives with who op, sorry that these are not the best of the best when it comes to conservatives who dabble in the arts. But I think it's like the MAGA brand itself that creates this like echo chamber that's a custom built to and like insulate the ego from realizing how bad shit is. So naturally, when there's like a showcase of these people, it's all like the least creative and most literal nonsense you can think of, Like the guys sit songs like cancel counsel culture, cancel culture, or here's my Trump fashion. It's dressed with Trump on it.
Speaker 1: It says it wrote I wrote Trump on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And it's sick, dude, It's fucking sick man. Thanks Levari.
Speaker 1: The end of his performance, he comes off stage, and then there is five seconds of a whispered argument between him and the MC where she's like what happened?
Speaker 2: He's like, that wasn't the song that I was supposed to be?
Speaker 10: Oh wow, I love that, Like why did you give so many songs? Like did he come in with the wrong CD? Did he?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Oh no, he does.
Speaker 3: That was like the first performance he had amongst many like yeah, oh he Also I think he did an outfit change later and he came out like in a dressed like a dress coat that looked again had a like a bouquet of flowers super glued to the back of it.
Speaker 2: It was all very.
Speaker 10: He's really doing his best. This is like a series of like RuPaul's dragways, many challenges that I feel like he's a part of. For He's like, record your own song that's politically themed. Then we need you to come out with an outfit and it needs to have flowers and also represent Trump. And then for your last thing, we're gonna need political damage extravaganza, like just like right.
Speaker 1: Right, and you have to come up with it all in the next fifteen minutes. You're on in fifteen Yeah done. Wow, I didn't know he came back out And that is a real testament to the human spirit that he was able to like go through what appeared to be the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen somebody have happened to them and be like, not so bad, I'll go back out, yeah, back again to the next one.
Speaker 10: That's why he's That's why Trump's gonna win though, because it's that lack of self awareness. It's that like unwillingness to be like shamed when you should be ashamed.
Speaker 2: Of yourself, to keep pushing.
Speaker 10: Like anybody who respects themselves to be like all right, I thought I could handle this with in no way, I'm gonna go out here and do this again, like yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm sorry, Like Lavatory, I loved your performance, but you need to stay home, you know what I mean, what's your.
Speaker 2: Career down with.
Speaker 1: Definitely winning amongst people who failed the mirror test, you know, the test that they do with like children to see if they recognize the thing and the mirror as themselves, you know, like they lack any form of self. It's an interesting detail that like that's when you start storing memories. Is once like the way they tested they put a little like dot on the baby's head and then if the baby sees themselves in the mirror and then like touches the dot on their head to like wipe it off. That means that they recognize that it's them in the mirror. And there are some monkeys who can do it as well.
Speaker 10: What about dogs.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm going to test my dogs yet past.
Speaker 2: They where they see themselves.
Speaker 3: Hey, who that dude, there's this guy outside?
Speaker 2: What's staring?
Speaker 1: That's why he was so confused about what the song was, Like, that's not me, that's not.
Speaker 2: Me, it is.
Speaker 10: I sound like Montel Jordan. That's not Montel Jordan. Hell, we do cancel, cancel.
Speaker 1: That was so much better both, what you guys was so much better than anything he could do if you gave him a year in the studio with like Drake's producers.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I pitched Drake the best musician I can come up with, but I.
Speaker 10: Imagine who definitely writes all his own Wrapsl's taken either with him?
Speaker 2: None? All?
Speaker 1: Right? And finally, proof of time travel another person in the world of Mega. So you know, Trump is averaging what some would call too many assassination attempts per month. At this point, there's been one two in the past three months. People should stop doing that. I feel like it's not good for the election. But I guess there was a third one that we didn't know about.
Speaker 2: In the second based on the seque chronology.
Speaker 1: Timeline the secret thing. Yeah, and this is somebody. So you're about to hear from somebody who has been in the same room with Donald Trump, has been like has been you know, trusted by Donald Trump. Yeah, and he we can see why because he has a direct line to God, is having conversations with God and their relationship, his relationship to God very similar to like Marty McFly and Doc Breath.
Speaker 3: Or Aladdin in the Genie, you know what I mean. Yeah, definitely a Laddin the Genie type shit. So this guy, Robin Bullock, he went on some like this this like right wing Watch, like dug this clip up because this guy goes on a fucking like Christian podcast to talk about This was in the week before the they found the guy the golf course where he said he prevented an assassination attempt. And I'm just gonna let him tell it to you because it's so believable, it's gonna fucking shake you to your core. Yeah, he's describing that he was like in a group, I think, just you know, just doing some Bible study with people. And then the fucking hand of God came down and again, like I said, very believable.
Speaker 7: And I looked around. Something that happened and I didn't know what had happened, and children started going to sleep in the room. They just started falling asleep.
Speaker 2: That might because they're at a fucking Bible study. But okay, yeah, sir, God turned the lights down. We'll go ahead.
Speaker 7: And the camera that they were using started zooming in and zooming out, and then it doing like this.
Speaker 3: I think he's describing extreme close up from Wayne's world. Yeah, but okay, but again, this is God apparently operating the camera and he's looking at them.
Speaker 2: Whatever, go on.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, pastor, I'm looking around.
Speaker 7: Children are falling asleep. And I said again, and the Lord said, no, two hours in the future.
Speaker 2: What two hours?
Speaker 7: And we started dealing with things and I went into the future and the Lord said, now you can stop this. We stopped a presidential assassination attempt. Don't really And did you say, I'm I'm Trump? Yeah? Wow, And so we stopped this this thing happening.
Speaker 10: There it is, So did children need to be asleep for time travel to happen or just to stop assassinations?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 3: Look, look, why is he on trial right now?
Speaker 2: Okay? He was.
Speaker 3: He opened a Bible and the lights went dimned. The camera went woo woo, woo woo. God said, you're two hours in the future, and I guess being two hours in the future, he said, we started dealing with some things, total lack of detail, and we stopped an assassination and YadA, YadA, YadA, we stopped an assassination attempt on don.
Speaker 10: Im Oh, okay, Chris Angel MindFreak show has really taken a turn. I didn't know that he had had a spiritual awakening. He looks a little wrong. I'm not gonna lie, but I know you got to look rough and then you find God and then God takes you back to moisturizer supposedly. I don't I don't know, but wow, So you guys, let's just shake his camera. We're two hours We're two hours in the future. Oh, we're two hours in the future. We're two hours in the future.
Speaker 3: I just stopped a presidential assassination attempt.
Speaker 1: Just dealing with we did start dealing with some things.
Speaker 2: We're dealing with some things, well what specifically.
Speaker 1: So some things so foggy there when He's like, and then so we and then we're two hours in the future. Did God tell him they stopped an assassination attempt? They started doing? God is doing something.
Speaker 10: God told him that he was two hours in the future. Okay, but I think and then he and two it is he could and stop stopped assassination attempt. Yes, Oh so.
Speaker 3: You think he'd just been like, oh, just take my word for it, bro, we got it. We're two hours in the future and you stopped an assassination attempt. Now go wake these kids up.
Speaker 1: I mean I've hung out with Christians like kind of freaking each other out, being like and then like the lights flickered and like you know, and they'll just you know that, That's what it felt like. Like the guy was just like whoa, he was ready ready to be freaked out by that story.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just love those too, Like you can't. It's I guess it's like rude to be like, no, man, bro, stop fucking lying. Bro, you can go in two hours, you know what I mean, Like, like there's no shit about like that, when is God ever taking people time traveling?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: And it was a type of Christianity, not all Christianity, but a type of Christianity that's just like yes and yeah, right right yes and some wild the least convincing ghost story you've ever.
Speaker 2: That's so sick.
Speaker 3: You went two hours in the fature and the camera went.
Speaker 1: Like this, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 10: That's a miracle of Christ's love.
Speaker 3: The FBI made me to talk about may need to talk to this man, right, I would pull up.
Speaker 2: So what happened?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: You said this happen? Right?
Speaker 3: I need to know who the fuck? Well who what was going on?
Speaker 2: Where? Like we need to bring people to justice. He's like, look, man, I ain't fucking time travel dude. I'm just fucking lying.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: This is a fucking wig.
Speaker 2: Man, I wear a leather jacket that seem different.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm naveling.
Speaker 10: I mean they they bring in, they bring in psychics and ship when cases start, when they've exhausted, they're like, I don't know, go get a psychic. Do we have a medium? Does does a random medium know? Like, let's let's go get the Christian guy that can turn back time, you know, what I mean, bring share in, bring share exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you want to turn back time, it's gonna be in a leather jacket. It's not going to be this motherfucker battleship exactly.
Speaker 1: Partially what he's describing is to be just like taking a nap, like everybody falls asleep and then it's two hours of the future. Like yeah, man, like I time travel, like that'll what.
Speaker 3: A pastor what are those pills you just took before you open your bible?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: I was just like, we're the roxy were there edibles in the middle prescribed to somebody else?
Speaker 3: But you know, roxy description, roxy music, roxy code.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, anyway, fam man, not often two hours in the future.
Speaker 3: And guess what I wasn't I didn't urinate in myself because I was high on opio as. I actually saved President Trump in that two hours, which all.
Speaker 1: That's a side effective time track.
Speaker 10: Well, now it makes sense. What happens to me at Costco? I eat twenty thirty forty milligrams, you know, get in the car, go to Costco. Next thing I know, bam, I'm in the parking lot trying to fit everything in, and I'm like, who who bought all these burritos? Why don't I have so many snags like that?
Speaker 1: Because you saved You saved a president.
Speaker 10: I saved a president's life, and I time traveled exactly.
Speaker 1: God damn. All right, that's gonna do it for this week's weekly Zeitgeist. Please like and review the show if you like, The show means the world to Miles He He needs your validation.
Speaker 6: Folks.
Speaker 1: I hope you're having a great weekend and I will talk to you Monday. Bye.