Speaker 1: The World Championship one hundred meter gold medals were the time of ten sixty one man o Jo.
Speaker 2: She was flying hello on, hold on, when she got to maybe sixty meters and the young lady pulled up on the side of her and.
Speaker 1: Say Till Clayton from Jamaica.
Speaker 2: When Tia pulled up, and you thinking Tia was gonna pass her.
Speaker 1: Uh huh uh huh she got she got a twin sister Jamaica date.
Speaker 3: The twins another gear.
Speaker 1: I was like, what she did, she did, she did, But this was a very stacked bill, ojo. I mean it was the best of the best. Huh yeah. But all these women in this with all these women in this race, with the exception of Dina Asher Smith and Till Tina Clayton. At the time she hadn't run that fast. This is up the fastest that she's ever run the ten seven. But Sharika Jackson run ten sixty five Erlann Fraser Prices won ten sixty. Julian Afford ran ten seventy at the Olympics, so to Lou has run ten seventy five. So these women, this is this this ain't no no, no, no, no, no snail pace. This ain't no turtle race. They got women that could go. And you look at Sharika Jackson. She laid down ten eighty eight. She hadn't run this fast all year long. She's gonna have to round back into shape.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: We will see what she looks like in the two hundred, because that's her race. She had dropped down. She won the bronze in the World Championships I think about seven years sixty seven years ago, Sharika Jackson did in the four hundred, so she was a four hundred meter runner, so you know, she got the endurance, she got the sprint, so she got Hey, man, I'm so proud of Melissa. Man, I'm just run because I think the hurdles might be tomorrow. We won the mixed goal, that's what we won. We won the long jump with tar Davis Woodall so we hey, we don't we Hey, we stag it up. We got the gold in one hundred meters. We got the mixed the mixed relay where you got two women, two men running the women's long jump, the man shot put, the women's discuss.
Speaker 4: We're doing all right, we're doing we're doing that right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, we ain't done yet it's on Friday. Okay, Oh, Joe, your worst nightmare, Joe Burrow. I try to tell you that you tried, you try.
Speaker 3: To I tried to be optimistic.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: I tried to you.
Speaker 1: What optimistic Adam Schefter is like? The is like the birth control pill. He not a nine point nine percent, You're right, the mere fact that he gave you all Joe Burrow potentially needs a surgery on that toe three months Robert Robert Anderson where he get all that from.
Speaker 3: I don't like you being excited about it though.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like the tone in your voice.
Speaker 4: You know, you told me ain't nothing to worry about. You told me.
Speaker 3: At Joe Burrows out three months and and.
Speaker 1: Still no, no, no, that's that's if everything goes perfect.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna be all right? How about that?
Speaker 2: How about that we were I think, if I'm not mistaken, we're looking. We're looking for other people to back up, to back up brother Browning, Right, Brother Brownie would be.
Speaker 3: Our quarterback for the foreseeable future.
Speaker 2: If things go right with Joe, Joe will be back in December, and Brownie can get us in a position where right now we are number one in the a FC North. I just just wanted to add that to to the chat. If anybody got anything.
Speaker 1: To say, y'all you see Lamar Jackson, come again?
Speaker 3: Ask your question? Let me ask you a question. Where's Lamar Jackson and the Ravens in in? Uh in the division? Right now?
Speaker 4: We were chilling who we are?
Speaker 3: What you mean we?
Speaker 4: What they don't do that? Don't do that?
Speaker 3: Why are you keeping for the Broncos?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: You pronos? Do you got a Patriots helmet? Yes?
Speaker 2: I do not? I do not I have I have all bangles attire. You you you played for the Broncos. You you had a two day minimum with the Ravens and all of a sudden you don't want to leave.
Speaker 3: That's what it was, a two date minimum.
Speaker 1: That's it. Okay, I won. I won five playoff games with the Ravens. I want a super Bowl, went to a Pro Bowl chat? What is this man talking about? Why this man know what to say? The raven You're not a Raven. You are a Bronco.
Speaker 2: When we when we when we talk about Shannon Sharp and you being too in sixty seven, it is because of what you did with the Broncos.
Speaker 1: What I did with both. We talk about Barry Bonds as a San Francisco Giant. Are we gonna forget about what he did in Pittsburgh?
Speaker 3: No, not at all. Okay, not at all, not at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, I tell you what I bet. I tell you what I bet. I could go to the Ravens game and go in and don't have to pay.
Speaker 3: I bet I can too. I mean, if people have issues, but I don't have those issues.
Speaker 1: I just go to You ain't go to New England, go to the that's what you played.
Speaker 2: Go to Miami and listen, I ain't played it down. Walk right in there on the field, in the stadium, in the locker room.
Speaker 1: Hell, I'm good, I'm Gucci. Why let me let me, let me finish.
Speaker 2: I never played for the Raiders, but I'm in the sweet with Mark Davis and Charles in Blood.
Speaker 1: You know, why are you trying to minimize? Why you try to minimize the Patriots. I played for the Ravens. I go back and look in the regular season. I let him in receiving yards. I let him, I let him in the yard, I let him catches, I let him in yards in the in the playoffs what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: But that was puppy love, man, that's like, that's like in high school.
Speaker 2: Puppy love, your your your Your real relationship was with the Broncos.
Speaker 3: I said, no, did y'all look y'all lost yesterday?
Speaker 4: Huh who? Yeah?
Speaker 1: We lost?
Speaker 4: We lost twenty nine you know that.
Speaker 1: But we beat we beat?
Speaker 3: Do we not be able to say? Foot up matter? You shouldn't be talking about football after yesterday. You shouldn't be talking about football at all.
Speaker 1: Hey, you see what Lamar did full tubs?
Speaker 3: Lamar, You're not a Raven.
Speaker 2: You weren't there long enough. You played there two years? How many years in the NFL do you need listen to me? How many years in the NFL do you need to get? Is it not pension? What's the word I'm looking for? What's the word I'm looking for? And half I forgot what it is? You ain't play there long enough? Well he hanging on to that ravens That Ravens are Nah, no, sir, no, sir, So you can't even find your raven's helmet, see see what I mean? And matter of fact, in your camera right now, in the camera, you know what we can see we see a Bronco helmet. We see a Bronco helmet.
Speaker 3: Chack chack.
Speaker 2: Thunk tripping. He played for the raven for for for for three months, four months, talk about I'm talk about we unk don't even speak French, talk about we ain't no we.
Speaker 3: Mile high, mile high, salute Broncos lost.
Speaker 1: I get a hat with my number on it. I get an a.
Speaker 3: Oh that's your hent.
Speaker 1: Oh my super Bowl. This is the one I. This is the one I. This is the last help that I had while I was there. The super Bowl helmet with the super Bowl logo in the back. That's all. I'll make sure I pull it out. As a matter of fact, you will see it on Sunday.
Speaker 3: What's on? What's on Sunday?
Speaker 2: Y'all probably gonna lose again? Who the who the ra Who the Ravens play? Who the Ravens play?
Speaker 6: Sunday Sunday Ravens might not lose another game?
Speaker 3: You won't.
Speaker 1: You won't bet twenty if you don't bet nothing, I bet a call to l Jack.
Speaker 4: We don't lose another game in twenty five. Why you listen?
Speaker 3: Listen. I have nothing against the Ravens at all.
Speaker 2: I just don't like the fact that you think you when we talk about the Revere, you say we you know.
Speaker 4: The Ravens play the Lions.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, y'all go, oh yeah, what y'all going down? But a Lion just put up fifty two? The Lion just put up fifty two points.
Speaker 1: What is the week link? JJ McCarthy. JJ McCarthy put up twenty seven on him? How he looked against that?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, are you listening to me? The Lions put up fifty two points on the Bears. What is the weak link on the Ravens defense? They're back in. They're back in. But the Lions might go seventy.
Speaker 1: So what Lamar is gonna be doing?
Speaker 3: Lions might go seventy?
Speaker 1: What Lamar is gonna be doing? Why they do it? All that scored? What is Lamar got?
Speaker 2: Let's better on the game. Make it like making light on yourself. Make it like make it light on yourself, since you believe in since it's we, since you believe in them so much.
Speaker 3: I got the Lions.
Speaker 1: Look at all it look at that chat, look at all the things. You know, what I might do my bronco help hold on, you know what you know what I'm saying. I mean, I put my trophy, you know, put my trophy somewhere here.
Speaker 3: Look at that.
Speaker 5: Hey, he move my head, you know, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: When you're gonna when you're gonna send my stuff?
Speaker 4: Is that all of them with it? Oh? Yeah? Other here people might think my name Webb me. I got so media that think my dame webb Me.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, it ain't no, ain't no.
Speaker 2: I ain't got no issue breaking into your house and take what's mine. You heard me, I ain't got no problem breaking in your house and take it what's mine.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and you will take over the hockey shops, the shops. Don't worry about it. You found out?
Speaker 4: Hey Chell, how do I look? Tell y'all like that? How don't look right there?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: You shore got a lot of wars over there, and I ain't got nothing at home?
Speaker 4: Can you see this?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 4: Oh day you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Learn that chair?
Speaker 4: How y'all like that?
Speaker 1: Chat?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: I sure hate to have to mask up, you know.
Speaker 1: I hate wherever you come in that that's what he'll find you. Wherever you come in at that's where he'll find you. I problem you. Oh Joe, have you seen the Paul results?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Look at them?
Speaker 3: Where the results at? Let me see the results? What the results said?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 3: I know the chat on my side. Okay, damn.
Speaker 4: Take that? Take that up? Chat? What y'all think?
Speaker 1: Chat?
Speaker 4: Is that chat? Is that too much? Look?
Speaker 3: It looked good. It looked good.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me tell you something. Hey, let me tell you something. I got a nice little playing to you.
Speaker 1: Hear me?
Speaker 4: What's the playing?
Speaker 2: I saw Ocean's eleven. Yeah, I know I know how to get in there. All all I need is the floor playing?
Speaker 4: Oho?
Speaker 3: What a my?
Speaker 4: Uh oh? What what's my BT award that? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I need this?
Speaker 4: Ones for channing?
Speaker 3: What mine at?
Speaker 4: This for club?
Speaker 3: I'm not a part of.
Speaker 4: That, Oh Joe. Chat is that chat? I want you to tell me?
Speaker 1: Is that too much? Is this too much? I mean all this out there, my nab a c p immagey war my iHeart award. This is the b E t uh.
Speaker 3: It looks it looked good. It looked good. It looks good.
Speaker 2: It's just so funny. You're gonna come back in town. The whole shell gonna be empty.
Speaker 3: Look good.
Speaker 4: I want more awards and immedia than I did my career.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we mean we we won more awards.
Speaker 1: We whoa what war? You happen to be in Las Vegas? Don't nobody in Vegas speak French? I don't know this week? Who is this week? Chell?
Speaker 3: Y'all?
Speaker 1: Hold on? What what the pole? Results say? What the pole? No? Oh Joe, they said, you gotta pay me my money? Man him my asked, They say you need a paper.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Listen, we can make We can make it easy.
Speaker 3: I would have made no no no no pause pause pause.
Speaker 1: There you go. I want to make it difficult over you, and.
Speaker 2: You send me my You send me my awards all uh three and my end depth. I need a BT award. As soon as they're rap at my front door, I'm gonna give you money.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, this is Nightcap twenty twenty five podcast year.
Speaker 3: Where my where mine at?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, it's over there by next to the phone code?
Speaker 3: Okay, hey what you got? You still got my phone code?
Speaker 4: I see, Oh Joe, I ain't allow with ye. I ain't know.
Speaker 3: I ain't know I had this meeting with now, ain't.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie either. I could I could show you some of them awards so I can show.
Speaker 3: My kids some of my account.
Speaker 1: I think I think I'm where. I think I'm wearing my beach, my beach, my beach jersey. I got a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: Who got you got all my stuff? Who hey?
Speaker 4: Who oh jo? I fought this jersey?
Speaker 3: Is know they sending you by accident?
Speaker 4: You know that's for me? Hold on? How did you see me? How did you?
Speaker 3: Anybody?
Speaker 2: Why would you have my high school jersey? I mean I'm a collector, a collector what I collect jerseys? All right, I'll tell you what. When we got a deal, you keep all the webbies, and when you send me my my my awards and my two high school jerseys, I'll pay your money.
Speaker 4: You don't work like that.
Speaker 3: You don't really you don't really want it.
Speaker 1: Chat, do y'all like to set up? Now?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 4: Is this a better set up? Chat? I'm gonna let you. I'm gonna let the chat decide.
Speaker 1: Chat, y'all, y'all.
Speaker 2: I mean the thing, See, the chat ain't gonna be there when I jump on you.
Speaker 3: The chat ain't gonna be there to help you when I jump on you.
Speaker 1: Now about my awards? Hey, the chance, say pay me my money, man. That's what the chat keeps saying. So let me ask you this, O Joe. Some people own line of suggesting that you're doing, saying this could be a good option in Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not gonna let them go.
Speaker 3: They listen, they listen. They can say all they want to say. There ain't no fools, though, the ain't no fools. They are not no fools.
Speaker 1: We're gonna they say, we need more light. All right, I'm gonna have ah here, I'm gonna have some more light on the Uh.
Speaker 4: Hold on? Did that help?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 4: Hold on? Cat?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No? Uh huh yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Send it, Send it to your boy. I got it, I got the perple. I'm gonna build me a nice little chef too at the house.
Speaker 4: Were not owe me fifty nine hundred.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna be a nice little chef for the awards?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I mean, oh yo, won't you build a little shell for that TV? That fifteen h TV?
Speaker 4: You got.
Speaker 1: That little TV that you got your home that looked.
Speaker 3: Like an ipane? Now you said that last time.
Speaker 2: You see how big it got when I walked to it as a whole thirty yards away from the camera.
Speaker 1: I like this, man, that's pretty nice. So I'm gonna leave it like that. So when they so, anytime I do an interview moving before, I'm gonna be in here, and I'm gonna do it from this angle hold on now I need to.
Speaker 2: God, damn, don't that look Yeah it looks It looked nice. It looked nice. I tell I tell you one thing I said. I saw Ocean's eight, Oceans ten and Oceans eleven. It ain't nothing to get the bootprint to your house and find a way in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, getting in the eat depart is getting your ass out. There's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 2: The fact I'm gonna take Teddy, I'm gonna take my I'm gonna take my trope.
Speaker 4: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta be Hey, I'm gonna take ted I'm gonna take Teddy with me too.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 1: First of all, I ain't worried about that cause titles be Roman. I bet you don't come here and Titus like me. My dog Jody said you gonna come in here with Titus to hear. Hey, Nah, I don't bet that gonna happen. Hey, yeah, Hey, George, he don't wear that twelve thousand dollars jacket case.
Speaker 4: You're tearing them off.
Speaker 3: You Tighty Titus, No, Hey Titus, no my voice he good?
Speaker 1: Nah. Kansas City Chiefs wore free four T shirts Sunday to show show support for suspended receiver for she Rice, Travis, Kelsey, Taekwon, Thornton, Juju Smith, Schuster, and Hollywood Brown all wore free four T shirts and support of suspended Rushi. Rice. Rice is serving as six game suspension for his role in the March twenty fourth highest be car crash. He was sentenced in July to five years probations, thirty j's thirty days in jail after pleading guilty to two third degree felonies. Yeah, oh, Joe, how how much do you think that means to him? To see his teammates showed that level of support for him, knowing that he wants to be there, knowing they want him to be there, but to say, you know what, we know you're not here in person, but you're here in spirit, and we want you to.
Speaker 3: Know that we Obviously, it's also a great thing. It's a great feeling.
Speaker 2: It's specially for she writes, knowing that he actually wants to be out there with his teammates.
Speaker 3: The fact that they're losing.
Speaker 2: Right now and him not being there being able to help contribute to some of some of the struggles that they're having. Offensively, it was a really dope thing. Probably this situation is perfect, especially him getting in trouble this early in his career. More issues from this point on. But sometimes you have to go through these things, make those mistakes. When you have an entourage, somebody, Now, entourage has to be the brains, has to be the brains and understanding there's certain things that you can do.
Speaker 3: Somebody got somebody has to be the brains.
Speaker 2: And obviously those those around them, somebody won't thinking right. Somebody want thinking it right. And and now obviously this is also going to see. Sometimes you got to cut some of the people around you because it affects you long term. You can't play, You can't play the game that you love, the game that you sacrifice and work your tail off to get to.
Speaker 1: Yep, I think O Jo, You know, O Joe, when you young man, it's I don't know a whole lot of people because you know, hey, look we were all young that when you're in your early twenties and you got a bunch of money, you drive fast. You just do. That's why you get those cars. Ain't nobody getting no Ferrari or I think maybe he was it a Corvette or a Lambe or whatever. He was there at McLaren. You ain't getting that car to drive to speed limit? Are yours? Oh so he's in the lamb can them? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I had a Ferrari.
Speaker 2: I had a Lamborghini the two thousand and nine season, maybe twenty ten season, at least to Bugatti for a year. I ain't got nand ticket. I didn't get one ticket. You pick and choose moments when you want to speed, you pick jezus money. You just don't fly going crazy all over the place because you understand the loss, You understand the rules.
Speaker 4: I ain't got when I was young.
Speaker 2: I was there at what a point, but I had I had people around me, not that I needed him, because I was making the right decisions, especially when it came to anything outside of the game of football.
Speaker 1: I give a prime example. Maybe speeding what your thing, but maybe it was something else that you did which reckless. Is that you look back on and you said, damn, I shouldn't talk to me now, I see, I mean every every most most people has a vice. Some is gambling, some is shopping, some is online, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 4: Uh, some people speed. Look, I.
Speaker 1: Used to speed, but it wasn't until you know. I had a I had a far that one that black woman that you saw in Michael Jordan's Last Dance video had the exact the exact car. No, I didn't wreck it, but I wanted to see how fast it go. It had one ad on the dash two hundred. IM gonna see how closer to the gain of that about one forty seven. Then I was like, man, you.
Speaker 2: Know once you once you get back one thirty one, you know it's hard to see in front of you.
Speaker 1: Right, it is bad. Look here the thing just like it just looked like the check line just look like line the tree.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't I don't like that. That makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: I said, man, I say I'm done with this. I broke it down never again. Nah, man, I said, man, I don't want. I don't want. I don't want somebody have to tell somebody husband or their wife, or their grandpa, their mom or dad. Nah, because I don't want.
Speaker 4: Nobody to give my mom or my grandma, my brother and sister that news.
Speaker 2: I ain't been that a matter of fact. You know what, sometime you think about it. You have nice cars, fast cars. One of the reasons I didn't speed like I don't want to fly by you ship.
Speaker 1: I want you want to see I want to see me.
Speaker 2: You hear me when I when I wear a nice suit at church, you know, and I get up for the ties and offerings.
Speaker 3: I want you to see me. I'm walking slow.
Speaker 2: I want you to see every thread in my my suit, every thread when I'm in a nice car. What am I speeding for? I want you to see me. I got my haircut, I got machined.
Speaker 4: On what you mann? I a't speeding?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want you to see the F, the E, the double R, the A, the R and N. I I want you to see a horse on the front of the man.
Speaker 4: Come on nine like Paul Walls.
Speaker 1: I'll drive slow. Host Vikums quarterback JJ McCarthy expected to miss Week three with an ankle spring and could be out multiple weeks. Carson Wentz is on the verge of becoming the first quarterback in NFL history to start a game for six different teams in six consecutive seasons. We Wentz went from an MVP candidate in Philadelphia early in his career and has since developed into a journey quarterback. Since twenty twenty. He's made starts for the Eagles, the Coast in twenty one, the Commander's in twenty two, the Rams in twenty three, the Chiefs in twenty four, and potentially.
Speaker 4: The Vikings in twenty five.
Speaker 1: No other quarterback in history has made a start for as many different teams in consecutive years. Oh, Joe, you watch Sam Donald come to Minnesota while JJ McCarthy was hurt and lead the Vikings to fourteen and create and into the playoffs. Can walk it to him, Carson Wentz hold the fork down until JJ mccarthon.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping, so, uncle. I don't know what we're gonna get from him. I know we can throw it. I know he's a good throw of the ball. I remember what he did before he got hurt, when it was with Philly. Some understanding he's capble of doing. So you got Justin Jefferson, you got Naylor, you know you got Aaron Jones. You got to run a game to be able to take some of the pressure off of you when you don't have to throw the ball a hundred times a game, right.
Speaker 1: And you're gonna get what you call him back after this week, So.
Speaker 2: To me, obviously, if Sam Donald could come in there and do it to take them to the record that they had during the regular season, obviously the bottom falling out in the playoffs, what I'm sure Carson Wis could do.
Speaker 1: It, Suld.
Speaker 3: He's be able to. He should be able to.
Speaker 2: He has the right weapons around him to be able to do whatever it is he needs to do to keep that team afloat until brother JJ McCarthy comes back.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Six different teams.
Speaker 1: Consecutive years.
Speaker 3: But it's so funny.
Speaker 2: Once you lose that start job in one place for whatever reason, it's so hard to recoup that even if you go somewhere else.
Speaker 1: After a while. That's how people see you. People see him as a journeyman quarterback. Now with y'all, he's a journeyman, just like I told you about Flacco. That's why you know Flack say he's a journeyman. A lot of times. Oh yo, Once you leave somewhere, okay, you leave somewhere and you get a starting job, you lose that job after a while, and like now, he'll he'll get back up. Hell, a good veteran got to come in. He'll win you a couple of games. But he's more that's what he's more suited for. And that's how people see cars Wentz. He's a guy that you know, your starter. It gets hurt, he'll come in for three or two, three, four weeks, hopefully it's nothing longer than a month, preferably one to two weeks.
Speaker 4: He'll hold he'll he'll steady the ship for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, listen ye speaking of that ship. If Sam Donald can do what he did as bad as he looked with the Jets, as bad as he looked with the with the Panthers, but the Minnesota and cut a food like that the way he did last year, Carson Wentz should be able to do the same thing because they had the same pieces offensively that they had last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think, Uh, Kevin O. Collins does a great job of calling the game. Just take you just take care of the football. That's what that's what it gets to be over, turn it, turning it over. And if he can do that, I think you'll be fine, Cooper flag mother said one hundred and eighty thousand dollars limit for his first car purchase after signing a sixty two million dollar rookie deal. Cooper, like, hold on, Mom, what kind of car'm on get for her age? I can't get no Lambo, I can't get no Ferrari, I can't get no Urus, I can't get no color.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: He could have got everything you just named while he was at when he was in college.
Speaker 4: Nah, he's a He wanted to pretend like he ain't have no nil. Now you could have.
Speaker 2: Got everything you just named while he was in college. But I like what mom is doing. Like, I like what mama's doing. Because then another three? What maybe three or four years? How long before you get paid again?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 3: Other three? Shoot, man, my mom may go three hundred.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, if de.
Speaker 3: Pans out to what we think he's going to be, yes, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, it'd be interested to see because you gotta realize, what do you call him just got?
Speaker 4: I mean, Luca in twenty eight will be able to.
Speaker 1: Get four hundred million as a max. As a max contract, he'll be the first guy to make eighty million Shaye is right about seventy. So Shae is getting two ninety something for four Yeah, I mean yeah, I can see that. M hm eight.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: I should have stuck with my childhood dream.
Speaker 1: Man. You did the right thing. Now it's time for our final segment. But evening, it's time for Q and A or mom could tell him, No, you can't spend none of your basketball money. Whatever you get in an endorsement, you can buy you can you can buy a car, a card signing. You got a shoe contract.
Speaker 4: I think he's with New Balance.
Speaker 1: Okay, you get a Gatorade deal, you get whatever, if you if whatever you get, Son, I'll I'll let you. I'll let you go three hundred thousand, but none of none of your basketball money will be touched. And plus you in Texas, so you only you only you you you only thirty seven, so you you get to save a lot of money just in state taxes. All right, Oh Joe, we don't got the We don't did the Q and they think okay, Curtis David said, guys. Harbaugh wanted to wish his buddy Pete a happy birthday, and the best way he knew, he knew how bolt up. He yeah, yeah, yeah, he got a he got he got Peace number. He got Peace number PWS. What if the original Cleveland Browns team from nineteen ninety six didn't relocate to Baltimore and become the Ravens instead of the Ravens became an expansion team and started from scratch, how would those two teams look today? Well, the question is Ozzie. Ozzie put that together. Ozzie was the orchestrator. He drafted Ray Lewis and Ed Reid and Jonathan Ozden and Taroll Suggs and Peter Bowl where he traded Art Modell trusted Ozzy. Ozzie did every Obviously, you know you had to run it by because that was Ourn's money. But Ozzie put that together. Ozzi drafted those guys and he had a fingerprint on it. Left. Yeah he Hey, he ain't up at night worried about getting no calls. But don't think Ozzie ain't heavily involved. Now, Steve Bashadi, who's the owner, he trust Ozzie implicitly. And Eric de Costa, who's running the thing now, he doesn't have any problems. So yeah, it's really not so much the teams. It's who's running the teams, and Steve shy, he stays out of it. That's why he hied them. Something Steve Steve would tell you, I hire good people. I let them do their job. I'm not so sure. Jimmy and d Haslam has hired the best people, and I'm not so sure they let he lets them do their jobs. But the guys that have been drafted, they've drafted some bad players. Ozzie's only had Oz's only had basically they had ten Marchibroda and then they ended up getting Brian Billick and they have Jim Harp John Harbaugh. So but basically Ozzie's had three, you know, and since the exception in ninety six, so you look at it, thirty years they had three coaches. So, uh, that's what you have. You have to have stability at the top. When you have a stable foundation, the house will never fall. Hold on, hold on, hold on that a couple week that we we ain't even give them no Jim Oh Joe, we ain't given no Jim tonight. We ain't give it no Gym tonight, ms Q said unkin O Joe bud next super fight if he were to continue boxing, if he were to fight Ben Ben ben a Viataz or Tank Davis next, how would those fights go? Man, Tank ain't beating no Budd.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on, you know, went to the next question. I need that quote again, what the foundation stable found?
Speaker 1: With a stable foundation, the house won't never fall. Wait a minute, that's what you need.
Speaker 2: O Joe Tomorrow, Bron Yeah, I'm using that on Twitter. I'm acting like I'm like I said, that's.
Speaker 1: A good one, ms Q O Joe. He says, Bud next, super fight. If he were to continue, if he were to fight Bena Videz or Tank Davis next, how would those fights go?
Speaker 4: Could Ben a Videz get down the way and.
Speaker 3: Been he probably could? I think he could.
Speaker 2: I think he came down to one sixty Vikala playing If I'm not mistaken, I can't remember exactly what wait they for that, but that that would be a mega fight. Obviously him still being the A side.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: But but if that if Bena Vida is a big enough name, I mean, yeah, he a good fighter, but oh Jo, it takes the reason why this fight is Bud and it's Canelo Canelo has that that that that that that that Mexican background, and we know because we were in we were in the arena and that thing was going crazy.
Speaker 4: Now Bud had his fans, don't say like Budd didn't.
Speaker 1: Have no bands. But the boy though, those Mexican fans, they show up for their fire right and so that that's the only thing. Look, Budd, they tried to but first of all, Buddy really really tried to see no Bud crossing.
Speaker 2: Stop it and what the Benevidas fight. It doesn't make it doesn't make sense. That makes sense. I have a question. How old is Floyd.
Speaker 4: Floyd right now?
Speaker 1: Probably forty four, forty five, forty eight, forty eight book Floyd.
Speaker 3: Yeah no you're not forty eight?
Speaker 2: Yeah damn man, Hey could you could you imagine I know, bug and do it because you imagine if Floyd was if Floyd was a.
Speaker 3: Little younger, just just just a little younger.
Speaker 1: But that didn't Floyd tell you. Floyd said, I'm leaving them lions coming.
Speaker 3: If you gotta know, you gotta know where to throw it in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have that comment.
Speaker 1: The oh ho. The thing is you might have the same i Q, but your reading it's not the same if Floyd had fought if Floyd had fought Connor McGregor just two years earlier, that fight.
Speaker 4: Don't go that fight, don't go three right now.
Speaker 2: No, and and listen matter fact, And that's if he wanted them, if he wanted to fight to go longer.
Speaker 3: You can choose when you get him out of this.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, blow, I mean you just reflexes are just not the same as the agge. But but tank tank ain't no hold on so tank fights at one. So you want him to buy pass one forty seven, one fifty four, one sixty and go to So you want him to give up four weight classes? No, man, you saw I take look against Lamar Road. He need to go give Lamart roach.
Speaker 4: Don't worry. Don't worry about Bud, leave Bud alone.
Speaker 3: Style styles, wind fights, style, wind fights.
Speaker 2: And I just don't know what makes sense for Bud at this point except for rematch with Canelo.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing that makes sense.
Speaker 2: And nobody, there's nobody else to fight going fighting for Baal And no, no.
Speaker 4: No, you don't need to go up no more. He'n improved everything he needs to prove.
Speaker 1: Now. The thing is is have Turkey. Uh uh your royal excellence being some men Salmon and I hen't say his name prince, Uh yeah, no, no, no that's I think that's I think that's him. Turkey is like he he kind of runs it. But the Royal Prince is the guy that that that's that's their their money. No Ben Ben Salmon, but uh yeah, I mean, look, I would go see I go see a rematch with with with Canelo, but I still don't think Canelo can beat him. I think if they fought tomorrow, budd A beat him. If they fought three months from tomorrow, Buddy beat him. Sometimes show a guy just had your number, Yeah that because.
Speaker 3: Have your number and ship. Canelo said it herself.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 3: He said everything I try to do, he had an answer for it.
Speaker 1: Yes, But here's the thing, o yo, he signed o Jo Canelo not going He signed a five fight, four hundred million dollar deal. He gonna get all that money absolutely. Now I don't know who he's gonna fight. I mean, people want to fight, see him fight Benavidez, but ain't nobody really ain't nobody. He don't want to fight that because he don't believe Bena vide is and there's and there's nothing in it for anything.
Speaker 3: If you have a five fight deal.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Crawford was already part of that five fl deal, maybe being one of the fights, and that.
Speaker 4: Because they didn't have no rematch. I don't think they have the rematch.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing that makes sense at this point, Hunk.
Speaker 2: And if you do, if you want to go out, you want to go out the right way, then I think the last fight of that five fight.
Speaker 3: Deal, you get beating a video at a shot, because at.
Speaker 1: Some point you're talking about about Canelo, you talk about Oh okay, I think you're talk.
Speaker 3: About you get in that on that fifth fight.
Speaker 2: Give the world, give the boxing world what they've always wanted to see before you go out, pass the torch, the being, the videos, and let him be the horse from that point on.
Speaker 1: I want all I want is I want Buddy to get a big pay there. I want Buddy get one hundred million dollars deal. So I mean, I mean, could I see Budd go down to the world. Who's at one sixty? Nobody look Bud, Bud, Bud climbed looks Mount Killum and jar Row is fine pipe Peaks is fine. The Adirandi if the Andes are fine. He just scaled Mount Everest. Oh, we think about it. Oh Yo, ain't really nothing else for buddy do. He's a three in the fourth bat Era. He's a three division undisputed champ. And I ain't. And I talked about no you know, no no, no weight classes like thirty, thirty five, forty, were talking about forty, forty seven, sixty eight. So I don't. I don't know who Buck can fight. I don't know who my nose, he asked.
Speaker 2: I said, I said with him to night at the game, so you know, I asked, right well, I asked, what's next?
Speaker 3: He say, boy, oh show, I'm mentally.
Speaker 2: Exhausted from camp. I'm exhausted from the fight. I'm sore. I'm not thinking about nothing else right now but going to build my kids and family and taking some time off.
Speaker 1: He's gonna take his ad back to Obaha and getting that pickup truck. That's what you're gonna do?
Speaker 4: He ask.
Speaker 1: You say, Okay, you have updated yesterday's question, so you guys can give you all opinions between LSU, Ohio State, Alabama with college and all time wide receiver you if I've missed any colleges, I feel free to ask.
Speaker 3: That's the main three. I mean those have been the main three for the past. What damnit?
Speaker 1: Well if if you if you go on that, you go, you go. Ohio State. They got Chris Carter, David Boston, Joey Galloway. They got what's the guy that got drafted by uh the Patriots that end up playing with Dallas? What's his.
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: What's the jude's name?
Speaker 4: Far?
Speaker 3: How far back we're.
Speaker 1: Talking ninety He got drafted in ninety six in the first round, played with coach Parcells and he got injured, and coach Parcells said, she's hurt. Oh she heard his hand, she heard it, Uh, Terry Grin, Terry Glenn, Yes, yes, yes, yeah, Ohio State. If we going all time, all time.
Speaker 2: I think before before, when it's all said and none, I think l s U will top that, though that could possibly when it's all based on based on the product that they're putting out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you look at you know, like I said, Chris Carter, David Boston, Joey Galloway, Terry Glenn. Now you got alive A, you got Garrett Wilson, you got Marvin Harrison Jr.
Speaker 4: Buoka.
Speaker 1: That's ten guys.
Speaker 4: Right there on Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the l s your the l s U Boys special man.
Speaker 1: But thank you.
Speaker 4: Y'all ain't got before I know, I know well y'all got five.
Speaker 1: Oh there. So m hm zam x A x L r A. What an ugly game for the Raiders. It was your quarterback didn't play well. Gino didn't play well. Uh and he really stunk it up. They couldn't run the football, so they put the ball in Gino's hands. Then he turned it over and you can't do that. That's a good football team they were playing against. You play a good football team and you turn it over, they're gonna make you look bad. I don't think the Raiders are a horrible football team, but they're not good enough to overcome those kinds of mistakes. There are very few teams that could overcome those kinds of mistakes and win.
Speaker 3: And you know what I saw too, I was watching obviously.
Speaker 1: Clear oh oh Yo. We forgot Michael Thomas and Ted ginn Ohio State. So when you think it's Ohio State and it's not even close. If you do it all the time.
Speaker 2: You know charge of defense night and most of the time, may you know, Derwin was dropping down and that goddamn box you one on our side.
Speaker 3: So looking from from what.
Speaker 2: I know now and what you know now, well, Ship, I wish you would. I wish I wish you would. So I'm like, well that it should be, uh play catch.
Speaker 1: At that point, they gotta get some receivers, though, Ojo. They gotta go spend some money and get a receiver.
Speaker 3: Got Jakoby Myers, they got Tucker.
Speaker 1: They gotta spend some money and go get a receiver. Was wasn' Jakoby Myles a quarterback in college?
Speaker 3: I was too?
Speaker 1: What do that mean? Now? He's turned himself into a slidd receiver. But you gotta go. Look, you gotta go, You gotta go, you gotta go. You gotta draft one or you gotta find one in free agency. Any when he from MC state, didn't he play quarterback in Okay? Yeah? Geno Yeah, Anti scary Terry Ojo. But they got some boys now yeah, uh not got Jenkins. When it comes to top tier corners, we always talk about Salt Ps two, Stingley all a f C. Guys, who do you think the top corners are in the n f C because the top corner in the in the in the a f C. I'm trying to think.
Speaker 4: Who is the top NFC.
Speaker 1: Maybe oh Terrail from Atlantic, Yeah, and who else?
Speaker 4: I guess Byron Murphy Junior from.
Speaker 1: Oh the two guys, the two guys from Seattle Woolson.
Speaker 2: Uh, you got Christian that's a s C AFC is really good too.
Speaker 3: I think he's hurt right now though, Yeah, he stay hurt.
Speaker 1: He's been hurt a lot. I'm trying to who else O Joe in the a F nf C, n f C.
Speaker 5: Trying to think of the teams, Hey, the Panthers, Oh, Jacon Horn, He's very very good, very good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well the fact, oh you I need some advice. Is it worth flying first class if you never did it before? For a four hour flight? I mean, hey, listen, first class coach first probably ill probably make it a little longer, six eight ten. It all depends on how much the tickets tickets high.
Speaker 3: Now save your money.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, XI Row, whatever whatever airline you choose to fly XI Row. You get from point A to point B at the same time the person flying the first class does.
Speaker 3: Don't make it don't it. Don't make me.
Speaker 1: Somebody is somebody paying for it? Sure?
Speaker 4: Doctor Frank A. M.
Speaker 1: Bellaman said, Hey, fam, I got my undergrad marketing at close to Carolina. Y'all literally in my backyard. I love this. So proud of Melissa. Yes, we are proud of her as well. She's an outstanding young lady. We think because we told o, Joe, you win the gold medal at the World Championship. Come back on, I hit her, She says. She loved to us. Hey, so Chad doing the favorite, go follow on? I G and uh and U X get her following up, Let's show some love d do said big up to Shelley and her last race. Also, Tina Clayton is twenty one years old. She's up next. Man, I don't know how a country with basically four million people.
Speaker 3: Back to back always always that that keep them one after.
Speaker 1: Oh, LENNYX Miller from MILANIX Miller to merlen Otti owned.
Speaker 4: Like, damn what y'all getting? Where y'all getting these women from? Where y'all getting these people from? Yeah? How yo?
Speaker 1: But they got they got ideal climbing on Joe, you're fast running where they come from? They come from what look at. They come from warm weather places Texas, California, Florida, Georgia South. They come from warm weather Jamaica. Ideal is warm all the time. I don't know, baby, it's snows. I don't know. Does a snow?
Speaker 2: You gotta think about what they do. Sometimes it's based on circumstances. Sometimes it's based on where you're from. What do What's the three things they do in Jamaica? They run track, they play cricket, and they play soccer.
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 3: Those are those are your three options.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna say something else, but they do that too. Yep. Shelley and is retired the greatest, the greatest woman sprint of female woman in the history of track and field. She's a two times gold medal and the one hundred meters, five time gold medalists and the one hundred meters in the World Championships, she won the uh the two hundred. Also, she won the relay goal. She's phenomenal and she's calling her career. Shelley Anne, take a value, you burned it. Job well done, bevi ptell. Oh Joe, might as well get that crowd over with you, y'all bingals.
Speaker 2: You won't be none. You want you won't bet none. You know you know who we play? Damn who we played this week?
Speaker 1: Who does the Cincinnati?
Speaker 3: I was just talking about it earlier too.
Speaker 1: Y'all won't kick that olt, so it don't matter.
Speaker 3: That's right, That's right. Yeah, so Carson Wentz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your debut about to be spoiled. Your day is about to be spoiled because Browning the chase, Browning to Yoshi Browning to Mitchell Tinsley, Browning to t Higgins. That's all you're gonna hear from announcer Browning, hands off the chase brown for twenty five yards.
Speaker 1: I can tell you that, jes Jared Harrison up, am driving three hours to your bottle signing on Thursday. I have to give me some lapoortier. Oh Joey Man.
Speaker 3: You got a bottle? You got a bottle signing on Thursday?
Speaker 1: Yes? And where am I at? Am I in Laurel or I'm in Clinton? It's on my page.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's Thursday.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I just want to know, I want to make sure. I just want to verify so I know when to break in.
Speaker 3: Coming again. I'm coming to get Mike coming to get my gifts.
Speaker 1: Well, were in Laurel were somewhere. We're in Laurel Clinton. Yeah you, Jerry. I look forward to seeing you man. Thanks for the support, Thanks for coming by. Are you getting a bottle or you bringing the Are you bringing the commemoritive bottle? We in Clinton, Maryland and we're Laurel too, right, Yeah, so, yes, appreciate you, Jerry. Look forward to seeing you, my man. Astras said, oh, yore talking about he got a haircut. Nah, he got his heads shine and did you see it? Wade check, Hey, he's gonna get his eyes shine. He gonna give you my money.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm a hard target. I'm a hard target to hit unless I'm tired.
Speaker 1: That's okay, you say I grab Budd. I ain't do it all that tous lef't just go go ahead?
Speaker 3: And hey, I'm stronger than Bud.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't know, o Joe, I'll know. There's only one man.
Speaker 3: You've seen lift three fifteen with ease.
Speaker 1: I ain't seen you do it.
Speaker 3: So we posted it. We had it on the show.
Speaker 1: No we didn't. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. As you watch the Tampa Bay Buccaneers beat the Houston Texans by the score of twenty to nineteen. The Texans are zero and two. Tampa Bay sets the top of the NFC South with a two and oh record. And then the nightcap you saw the LA Chargers run past, ask the uh Las Vegas Raiders and so uh charges of two and oh.
Speaker 3: Thought about something. What I'm in Vegas, I can have you can you can give him stuff?
Speaker 1: Nine. Nah, I'm I'm leaving tomorrow four o'clock in the morning. My flight leaves at four o'clock.
Speaker 3: I just I just thought about that. Matter of fact.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm staying. I'm standing another day, right. You know how much I love Frank Sinatra.
Speaker 3: You know how much.
Speaker 2: Broadway basketbal blues. I'm going to see the rat pack you call is it called coach play? Is that the right word?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Something. I mean, someone's supposed to be there.
Speaker 2: They're not pretending, but they're doing Jean Martin, Frank Sinatra, and uh In, Sammy David Jr. So I'm going to I'm going to check that out tomorrow night. I saw Frank Sinatra. Everything was two nights ago. Dude was pretty good.
Speaker 3: He was pretty good. He's pretty good.
Speaker 1: So thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite Unk. Shannon Shark, my partner and co hosts. He's Liberty Cities owned. He's being a Ring of Fame Honoy a former pro bowler and All Pro. He's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit the subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button. Do us all a favor go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We like to thank each and every one of you for your support and you'll continue support. Please make sure you check out my cognact shave by Laportier. If we're not in a city or state near you, we're coming. Actually we're coming to Maryland the DMV area on Thursday, so please stop stop in and say hello to your favorite unk. If you can't find in the city of state there you ordered online, we'll ship it directly to your door. Please drink responsibility, stay safe. We also have a commemorative addition to celebrate my brother being inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. He and I became the first brother commendation to be selected into the pro inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Just head on the Portiercangnac dot com to grab yours wild supplies. Last, please go follow my media company page on all of his platforms. That's Shayshay Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. That link is also pinned in the chat. We want to thank out very very special guests. Olympic World Championship one hundred meter champion Melissa Jefferson Wooden, who just ran the fastest the fourth fastest time ever and the second fastest time by an American woman, with a time of ten sixty one. She won the World Championship gold medal. Congratulations Melissa, good luck and the two hundred. We know you're gonna double it up and you're gonna lead off an outstanding leg and you're gonna triple so you're gonna three pt So we'll peel it for you, and we thank you. The Chargers beat the Raiders Oh Show twenty to nine to move to two and oh and the Bucks beat the Texans late touchdown by Baker Mayfield. Uh well, he got it. He drove him. He had a drive. They ran it in. I think Richard White ran it in for a touchdown as they win twenty to nineteen to move to two. And oh, I'm on, he's Oho. We'll see you Wednesday. Thank you guys for joining us. Good night and God bless you.