Speaker 1: Is the Dallascowboys dot Com Draft Show, your war room for insider news and draft analysis from deep within the confines of Cowboys headquarters at the.
Speaker 2: Star and Frisco.
Speaker 3: And now your host, Zach Woolchuck.
Speaker 4: Welcome on into the Draft Show, forty nine days away from the NFL Draft, Episode nineteen. Watch out, Kyle, you heard that intro. They're the host, Zach Walchuck. Oh, just keeping the seawarm, baby, I'm here with Voch Lombardi. Brian brought us. Bobby Belt was supposed to be with us today. He is sick, so he's got that flu. The crud is going around, so make sure you send him some Bobby some well wishes. Of course, big shout out to Nick Harris, Tommy Yarish, Aisha Morrison who stepped in last week as well. We love everybody who's a part of this thing. But let's get right to it.
Speaker 5: Boys.
Speaker 4: We had the retirement of Zach Martin yesterday, and one of the big takeaways for me that Zack Martin was talking about was one when he came in in his rookie year, this was a run heavy team, right. You had DeMarco Murray and he did have the pleasure of already stepping in and having a line that had guys like Travis Frederick and Tyron Smith and Ron Leary was a stud and Doug Free was a veteran player. But one of the things he said that helped him was that they really were run heavy and instead of lining up and throwing the football thirty to forty times, like he got to focus on the run and that helped him kind of ease in. And he changed positions right he was a tackle at Notre Dame. Now he had played really every single spot along the line of scrimmage, but now he's moving over to right guard. So one that made me excited for Tyler Geiton because it does seem like the stress is let's get the run game going with Clayton Adams and coach Riley at the offensive line, maybe that'll help Tyler Guyton going into year two.
Speaker 5: But also at right guard. If you look at Okay, now you.
Speaker 4: Got Brack Hoffman back exclusive rights free agent, he's signed, he's going to be competing for that spot. You think we should be looking a little bit more at guard than we had in the past.
Speaker 2: Fellas, I just know the internets and shambles right now. But let's just have a discussion. Okay, let's just have a civilized discussion. Let me just set the table for this. A little bit brought us, Zach, how much? How much is too much investment on your offensive line? Because that's the conversation that's just going around. Hey man, we got two first round picks already, we got a third rounder, and we got two undrafted guys. And what they'll do is they'll they'll point the other teams like, hey man, this team only got a couple of twos or three and maybe they got a one. And when the Cowboys were in their glory days, we had three firsts and they were all Pro Pro Bowl. Give him a jacket Travis probably would have been a jacket guy, but you know he left a little late. So fellas with this offensive line currently constructed, because it's people on the internet saying, hey man, what about what about Nathan Thomas? What about can Austin Richard step in? Right? What is too much investment for y'all? It's three first round picks too much? Now? Should we you know, second third? Should we just go with the undrafted or the seventh round guys and try to make that work. Brian Zach, please help me out, because I'm I'll take Tyler Booker at twelve right now and put them right there. But apparently three first round picks is way too much to him just to be in visiting Joland.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think, to me, where the one thing that this line coach and I don't know so much about the Kansas State with coach Riley, I know that he works well with probably less talent players than other teams in the country and gets a lot out of it. They're very physical run offense the way you know, we've all evaluated and induced faun and we saw that and how they operate, and then we did BB and we so there's an element of that. I think that you're in a situation right now, though where I'm not a huge fan of currently what you got at right guard. I'm not a currently I'm not a fan of the Hoffman and the bass and that if you tell me that I can add a Booker or a Donovan Jackson or somebody like that, or if I can move one of these tackles to play inside, I'll address that. And I'm I don't think it's ever too much for offensive Linemen. These coaches might prove me wrong. They might be able to take Hoffman and Bass and others and make it work.
Speaker 3: I don't know that yet.
Speaker 6: My indications are that I've saw Arizona do more with less, saw Kansas State do more with less. Maybe these are more than less coaches. I circle back to the you know when Zach, when you open this up, you know, talking about the guys that were here that you know with Martin said, run heavy. That's Bill Callahan running gay Moses. Sure, you know, that's a guy that took not many people thought much about Ron Leary. Ron Leary had a bad, bad need that kept him from getting drafted. But look what he did. He took Doug Free ron Leary. I mean, yeah, you had some first round guys, some very talented Hall of Fame type players to go around that. But I'm I'm I wish I could answer the question. I personally would draft a guard. But because I don't know yet what these coaches are, I have an idea from Afar.
Speaker 3: But if I'm sitting in that personnel.
Speaker 6: Room, I'm thinking, Okay, these guys are gonna tell me they can coach. They can coach these guys Okay, I've seen their film. It looks like they can coach these guys. I'm gonna try and help them a little bit. I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna look at Tyler Booker, I'm gonna look at at Donovan Jackson.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna look.
Speaker 6: At Kate Ratle, I'm gonna look at I'm gonna look at these guys because if I evaluate the film from last year and nothing against with Bass and none against nothing against them, But I don't know. I think I could do better. I think I can do better. But maybe these coaches are the difference makers. Maybe that maybe next year at this time when we asked this question, it's going to be like, no, I don't worry about you don't have to you don't have to have one of the best linemen in the country.
Speaker 3: Because these guys will get Look what they did.
Speaker 6: Will Hernandez, she was talking with the guy with the Giants about Will Hernandez and their you know, second round pick, but you know, and ended up being really a bus for the for the Giants. He goes to place for the Arizona Cardinals. We're talking about potentially signing him as one of those Tier two, Tier three free agents, right, So to me, you know, there's something to be said about coaches, but I think I want to help these guys. I think I want to help these coaches, you know, with if I can add another piece there? Do I want to do it at twelve. I'm probably not really comfortable doing it there, but I am comfortable doing it at some point.
Speaker 4: I'd be comfortable with book at twelve, I would be. I do love Donovan Jackson. I've talked about that here. I think Booker is more of the plug and play guard because he's done it on the right side. I mean, you talk about dominant in the run game, knocks people off the ball, can mirror lineman get to the second level.
Speaker 5: I know he didn't test right at the combine. I don't care about.
Speaker 4: That that that's not a big difference maker for me. And in the second round, I think you do have some options. I mean you brought up Tate Ratleige. That's another dude, Maler. I do think pad level can be an issue with him, but a three year starter at Georgia and then a guy at offensive tackle that I think is gonna play guard from Arizona Jonah Savaina, and I might have butchered his last name. I apologized, But I mean, that's a dude who played, grew up, went to high school in Honolulu, three star recruit, team captain. He's got a wide base, strong punch, can get off balance, which I do think will hurt his hand placement. But that's another guy that I like. The awareness he plays with in the run game. I think that he's tough to get around. He projects much better as an inside player for me. Wyatt Milam another guy that I'd throw out there that we've talked about on the show as well, who I'm a big fan of. The guard from West Virginia, started thirty two to thirty six games, including thirty.
Speaker 5: One in a row. He was the Iron Mountaineer Award. I mean, you got some options.
Speaker 4: It doesn't have to be at twelve, and there are some when you look at Donovan Jackson from Ohio State, maybe he's able to slide to you there at forty four. But the dude who's really I mean at twelve, I think that we get a lot of questions about is armand Memboo from Miszoo, And when I watch his game, I do see maybe some similarities to Tyler Smith athletically. Now, I do think he's a right side player, right guard, right tackle. I think he's athletic enough to play tackle, but I want to keep him on that side.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't know that he's making it to twelve, but if he's there, I think the two conversations we would have in the first round would be Memboo at twelve, Adam Miszoo and Booker from Bama. I think those would probably be the only two in play and unless you guys wanted to argue for somebody else there.
Speaker 2: As far as Mimboo, I don't even see him as a as a guard really. I think I think he's a tackle. I think he's a he's a great mover past blocker. Now, if you're one of these teams that's you know, gonna you know, run a lot of wide zone and you need the athletes, then sure put him at guard and let him do the athlete thing. And that's where we just don't know. We just don't fully know what Dallas wants to do right now, run game wise, right But it's just that, look, man, Tyler book is just made He's made of all the guard stuff that I like, man, Like just driving people off the football makes me smile at night. And and and just one more thing I want to bring to the you know, to the conversation though, felas like, yes, you know, something may be good enough. You know, this player may be good enough, or just the guys that we have and just like saying, hey, such and such step up. That may be good enough. Right, are we a team that's trying to be good enough or are we trying to be filling them? Are we trying to be franded?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 6: You need to figure out this division has big insight people.
Speaker 2: You need to be damn good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, no, there's no question you cannot suffer at guard play and center play in this division. You can't and you'll get exposed for it. And so yeah, you know the talkata guard at twelve though, to me is it? I understand it. I completely understand it, And but I don't know if I can go that route.
Speaker 2: So Brian, let's talk if this team right, Jerry Steven and company. They surprised the hell out of us. Boy, They go and get a couple receivers. They get a wide receiver one B and another complimentary guy and boy, we got a running back that we're proud of, and boy, they fill this roster out and we legitimately can walk into the draft drafting whatever. Not I drafted, no disrespect, not I drafted Nolan Carroll, were going to play corner? Not that like we got dudes. Hypothetically, Jerry blew us away, would you then consider God? Because I do understand the pushback I get when I say, oh, yeah, draft of guard, draft a tackle. They say, but vice, what about No? I understand what about running back? I get that. What if all that is set for you and you go, damn, running back is gone. McMillan is going, Burton is going. The best player just happened to beat his guard.
Speaker 3: Can I take them? No, I totally understand what you're doing.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna I'm gonna throw another position out to you that I think that you probably need to think about more. Is that corner corner. I mean, if you're telling me that it comes down to a guard or a corner at twelve, I'm probably taking that damn corner.
Speaker 4: I just don't want to get into a position where we're like, man, we need to fill this spot. I think that's where they get in trouble. I think if the corner is higher on your board, I.
Speaker 6: Think I think there's going to be I think I'm going to feel better about a corner first round corner at twelve than I am taking a guard at twelve.
Speaker 4: You you'd feel bad about Will Johnson than Tyler Booker.
Speaker 3: I would feel I would, Okay.
Speaker 2: This ain't Baron. See this is the problem.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: No, don't think the cowboys would take Baron over.
Speaker 6: See this, this is okay, this is the problem, because this is the problem is for me, I would absolutely not take Will Johnson over a guard. Sure, them, I can't control with them is doing over there. I'm just telling you what I would do. Yeah, And and what if they take if they take Will Johnson over that guard, then there could be a discussion.
Speaker 3: They're like, well they they this is obviously what they thought.
Speaker 6: Me personally, I am not taking Will Johnson over any any guard you tell me.
Speaker 3: And I'm I'm the guy.
Speaker 6: And I don't get me wrong about about Booker. I think Jackson, the Ohio State guard, is better, is a better player, and I and he's cleaning his head guy, and I you know, but if you told me that we were taken. If we're sitting in that room and I stood in there and I was fighting for a corner because I know we don't have one right now, there's just there's no Now, we'll see what happens. They're trying to get some deals done. If you can get Lewis done, if you could get some other things done. Right but right now, I mean Diggs. You know, if Carson would have played better, I would have felt better about the position. I don't feel better about that position right now. Do I feel great about guard?
Speaker 3: Hell? No, I don't feel great about guard right.
Speaker 2: That's the whole class though, Brian, because if Giden was better, we probably wouldn't be talking about, you know, going to go find some stuff you know, Neeland was heard or whatever. We we have needed more from these last two clears.
Speaker 6: There seems to be a discussion coming out of the combine when shot When when coach Schottenheimer is standing up there and talking about Guidon, he's pushing, well, Guidan's in the weight room every day. That's telling me right now, that's telling me right now that they believe that they've got they to your point, how this discussion all started that they believe that they have enough bodies to play to start five and be fine.
Speaker 2: What they say about Mazzi Masi and no will Yeah, you don't ask.
Speaker 4: About for Mazzi there, But I mean to your point, when the Cowboys window is open here twenty fourteen, twenty some of their best years, that offensive.
Speaker 3: Line was the best in the football, there's no question.
Speaker 5: And that travels man your hope.
Speaker 2: You're taking it anywhere, and that makes it easy for everybody else. Run everything but your old quarterback for your new quarterback whenever that game is I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I totally get the pushback of like, how many first round assets can you put towards the off?
Speaker 5: At some point other.
Speaker 4: Guys need to step up, and you're right, and maybe this coaching staff is here to do that. But I'm never gonna fight putting assets towards the line of if.
Speaker 6: They Okay, we're hearing right now from Bobby Bell and John Moshoda, Todd Archer or Nick Harris, everybody that was at the combine, they're all starting to report that they that they would be comfortable moving on, say not drafting Ashton Genty. Okay, if to me you draft Ashton Genty, he makes the offensive line better. His ability to make people miss is rare. Absolutely, And if you're and if you're not interested in that, does that lead you to believe that they feel good about their offensive line that they don't need a player like that.
Speaker 2: Let me just be clear. I think this gent talk is up there with the Michael Mayer talk, which is up there with the Jonathan Brooks talk. I just think we're hearing stuff as March is February kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: And I don't think in reality, in reality, they're not gonna they could not pass on.
Speaker 2: A guy like yeah, there's please go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Genty could be an outlier, right, I mean I think Zeke was an outlier for them. I think Ashton Genty is in that conversation, like I don't think I think you have to is a guy they're gonna take at twelve, right, like we've seen that mocked times. I don't think another running back is in the conversation. High Genty's one of those guys where you're gonna have a scout. I would assume that we'll stand on the table and say this is a generational back. He will instantly be one of our top five players. He's our second best offensive player to Ceedee Lamb. Offense can run through him, we take him. We're not worried about a runner for the next five years.
Speaker 6: You better convinced the head coach of that then, yeah, because that's that's where this is going to start. By the way, if you look at the OsO diggies who are being signed, yea, give Matt Eberflus a pat on the back of that way. But because these coaches will have influence and if if Brian Schottenheimer does not think, you know that this back could be a generational type player, then they're not going to take him fair. I just that that's the thing that kind.
Speaker 5: Of worries me a little.
Speaker 6: In the depth of this class, it might say what they think about their offensive line. If they don't have to have a back like Genty, then they're thinking their offensive line is fine.
Speaker 4: All right, this is the Draft Show. Zach Waltschuk, Brian Rodis, Voncelambario. Let's do a little twitter on the twenty as the Draft Show rolls on here live from the Star and Friskill.
Speaker 8: Life is a workout and Smoothie King is here to help you power through. Whether you're maxing out overhead presses, push them through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge. Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle and to recovery with forty five grams of protein, zero grams of added sugar and delicious customizable ingredients and the Gladiator Smoothie available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothiegain.
Speaker 9: All Right, Drew Pearston, former Dallas Cowboy and now Pro Football Hall of Famer. Here, if you're struggling with your vision and tired of those contacts and glasses, don't throw a hell mary, go where I went. Laser Care Eye Center, the official laser partner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Drew, thank you so much for trusting us with your vision correction procedure. At Laser Care I Center, we offer six different vision correction procedures to help patients see check them.
Speaker 9: Out at dfwis dot com. Tell them Drew sent you.
Speaker 2: Hood Hoo.
Speaker 10: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: And they snapped the fresh stout who looks right, it's not there.
Speaker 2: He escapes left.
Speaker 5: He'll look for a first down.
Speaker 10: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptoc.
Speaker 3: So Prescott's gonna run this himself.
Speaker 2: Run it up the middle and the scores.
Speaker 10: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, they've got you covered.
Speaker 5: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 10: Get started at blockchain dot.
Speaker 6: Com Cowboys fans.
Speaker 11: When it comes to navigating the ever changing world of tax, your business needs a partner it can trust to tackle even your biggest tax challenges. Ryan is the largest firm in the world dedicated exclusively to business taxes. Our team of tax professionals has local expertise in all areas of tax and can help you uncover savings opportunities you didn't know you had. Learn more about how Ryan can improve your overall corporate tax performance by visiting.
Speaker 5: Ryan dot com.
Speaker 11: Ryan the official tax partner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: He is the Dallascowboys dot com Draft show.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, upgrade your Cowboys warder up with the freshest gear in the game, stopped by appro shouting hear you or shop online at Shop Dallas Cowboy. A fantastic experienced draft show rolling on. Here's Zach Wolchuk, Vatch Lombardi and the Super Bowl winning scout Brian brought us at his time.
Speaker 3: Now for some Twitter on the Twitter twenty.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for everybody who has engaged in these questions here, and we'll start off with pro Ash the Rapper pro Ash. Can you discuss more free safety options in the draft?
Speaker 2: Hey? But two or three of them? So my number one guy is Andrew mccouba Texas from Texas. And you know, if you want to, if you want to get my respect, just go and get picks, man, Just just go and be a good sized athlete and go and get tackles, and go and get picks. And Andrew mccuba gets plenty of them. Now. Malachi Starks is also a free safety that you could possibly look at, but I don't think we have a good feel of where he's gonna go. You know, the more the draft kind of winds down a little bit, Starks was like a guy that was in that top ten conversation now, which I think he's maybe like a teens guy now you think, you know, in the twenties. Maybe so, I'm not sure. But Xavier Wats is another guy that could play all the savings and he gets yes. So I'm a fan of those three guys. If you want to wait way until like the third round or something like that. Kevin Winston, penn Stable. Yeah, Brian loves him on the roof, you know, basketballs down, got some good range up and some decent IQ and he comes up and he tackles folks. So those are four names for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Ransom too from Ohio State. It's a guy that I really really liked with some with some some range. I think he's best when he could play as a true free If you're looking for somebody late, late, late, and I mean late, probably with a fifth round type of a graund. I know that maybe Vatch likes him a little bit better than me. We've had this discussion last night. Was Billy Bowman from Ryan Raider from from Oklahoma. Yeah, and he's a little bit of a smaller guy on film. He looks he's a five to ten. He's a one ninety eight guy. But if you're looking for kind of a day three guy. That's that would be a direction that I would go more of a true free three. He's had eleven interceptions the last three years. He picks and he'll get picks now. He will not help you at all tackling very much. But the coverage aspect and things like that, maybe a Day three guy there. But Makuba to me is you know, six footint eighty six got you gotta like the way that he plays, the way he tracks the ball, the way he finishes. There's a lot of really positive things about him.
Speaker 4: That was a good poll there with Billy Bowman Junior. Always been a fan of his, got to cover him in high school. But you mentioned Xavier Watson. We talked about him a little bit yesterday. I think he's more of a strong really, yeah, I think he is a free I think he can be interchangeable like now downhill and pressuring the quarterback like. He's great in run support, So I can see what you're talking about there. But he's got range man sideline to sideline, can play all over the field. Yeah, high IQ player. I think he's got fluid technique. He can improve shedding blocks, playing under more control. But I think he's an impact type of player. So Makuba, I think you and I have both been been really high on him. Was productive at Clemson and then at Texas. But Xavier watches one of these guys man as like the draft goes on, He's got to be one of the fun most fun tape studies that I think that I've gotten the pleasure of watching so far in this class.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, he could play down, he could play you mentioned he could play down, he could play back. They put him in the slot and he plays really well with his eyes. He does, And I love the way the kid reacts to the ball.
Speaker 2: Wys is just magical, you know, like if you watch some other safeties, you can be like, Okay, I can see why you went that way because the quarterback kind of peaked. Now you did it it. Watts just floats in a general direction. He does in a general direction. The ball just goes to him, right. I really can't explain how he gets picks, but he does.
Speaker 5: He gets Okay, next question we've got here.
Speaker 6: He was by the way he was a receiver that they moved to safety makes sense, so you can.
Speaker 5: See the ball skills there.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 4: Todd g Mack wants to did you guys break down the Loveland versus Warren battle and your evaluation at tight end Colston Loveland, that tight end from Michigan, and then Penn State's tight end Tyler Warren.
Speaker 2: I think that's a vast comparison. I think there's a lot of room between them. Yeah, some people.
Speaker 3: Have I would put Mason Taylor. I'd put Mason Taylor over Loveland myself. I agree is what I would do.
Speaker 6: I think that Warren clearly is the guy, but I would I would think that Mason Taylor when you start to talk about second round tight ends.
Speaker 3: Sure, I know I have Warren in there.
Speaker 6: I know people have him when I say second round, he's probably player sixteen seventeen eighteen on my board. But I do I think that, you know, with with Loveland, I think with the thing with Loveland, it's kind of a jack of all trades player. And Vasht and I had this discussion. We did this last night, didn't we We have a discussion about tight ends because we were thinking about the about Ferguson from Oregon and so yeah, yeah, so I think that to me with Loveland, you know, all his stuff is by movement, it's all by It has to be movement. It can't be in line. You know, they'll they'll bring him in motion, they'll have him block. You know, he's he's a good guy as far as tying people up and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I didn't I wasn't.
Speaker 6: Really warmed up to Warren to start out because I thought he was more of a flexed or slot receiver in the way he played. But there's some inline stuff to his game.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 6: You know, I really do like the toughness with the ball in his hands. Uh, you know, you could see he'll make tackles. Miss red zone threat.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 6: Jeff Kavanaugh asked me this morning or something on Twitter, asked me that, hey, give me a red zone threat of a guy, and I think I brought up Tyler Warren is that kind of guy that's a really good red zone player. I would I would like I say I would. I would have Warren, Mason, Taylor, and then Loveland would be the guys at my three.
Speaker 2: Uh, just like Warren's is stud Yeah, yeah, Warren Warren.
Speaker 5: It's not even a question in my mind.
Speaker 2: He's a dude. Warren is one for me. Fanning, then Helm, then Taylor, then Ferguson, then Loveland envy third round for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got I mean Colston Lovelan's Yeah, I could be so wrong about but I've got him as the third tight end behind Warren and Taylor, and then Fanning's in there, and then we.
Speaker 5: Can talk about Elijah Royo from Miami.
Speaker 3: Where did you? Where would we?
Speaker 6: We were thinking about and you and I just had this suscussion and I think I flipped it last night after the one we had. I put Ferguson over Arroyo in Miami, Oregon over Miami in that in that round, yes.
Speaker 2: Sir, Yes, sir, also too, And listen, man, it really just depends on what you like, man, I like. I like, yeah, guys, man like if I could just get you the ball and you just give me a little bit more, And that's what Ferguson does. That's really what Warren does. Also, Warren just brings a lot of toughness to the game. If I had to take the side of what people would like with Loveland, Loveland is it looks like he could do all things, like he has to build the look, the athleticism moved really well. I could teach you how to do all things. If I want you to do all things to where I would just much rather whatever you do, I want you to be like, just great at that. Yeah. I think what Warren is great at what he does. Fannin is great at what he does. Taylor Ferguson, they are great at what they do. And they may not do everything well, but they do what they do at a top top levels. That's why I just like those guys a little more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I agree with that Loveland. Like I said, man a tremendous receiving threat. I just there's something about it. I just like the other guys a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Plus, Warren lines up at quarterback, takes directs, start running back, dar y'all to do something.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean the dude had four more rushing touchdowns as a tight end. Unbelievable what he was able to do. And he comes with the bloodlines. I mean, I put in my.
Speaker 5: Notes, Shrew Loveland, give me this guy. I was watching Tyler Wardon. I mean, no disrespect to you, Colston Loveland.
Speaker 2: No disrespect. I think a third round grade for a tight end is a really good that's really good grade.
Speaker 4: No, and this class has some good tight ends that we're looking at here and with the Royo, it's like, hey, local kid as well. I went to go independence, but can't he stay healthy him? That was a question mark there at Miami, okay from Hector Armenta, who do you think there's some of the top Day two slot corners in your opinion?
Speaker 2: Well, you got one to just tore up the combine there, this Maxwell Maxwell Harriston. Have you moved him up and down? Your bought it all? He's a third round for me?
Speaker 3: Has he I left him? I left him in their left him.
Speaker 5: That's a second rounder.
Speaker 2: He might be, but I got him in the third. I don't want to move guys too too much, man, But you're just talking about like Nickel guys. I think that there's I think a bunch of them though.
Speaker 3: I think Noel Williams could play in there. Nickel and Nickel.
Speaker 6: I think Parish from Kansas State could probably play in there, and maybe Riley from Louisville I think could maybe playing there as well. Yeah, yeah, Maxwell Harriston.
Speaker 4: Though, I mean the ball finds this guy like, he breaks on the ball really well. I think he passes off coverage as well and zone. I think he would certainly be one. You guys think Trey Amos or miss could kick inside it all the length with him, I think he plays better outside.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: He is a sticky guy on the outside.
Speaker 4: He really is. And he also had a tremendous combine. But he gets a good jam off the line, he really does. I mean, those are two guys that I would look at in the second round. I don't know about like a Benjamin Morrison. I don't think he can really kick inside. I think he's a true outside player as well. I mean, Baron's a first rounder, but that's a dude that I think could could certainly be a really good nickel corner at the next level. But I do like what you were saying with Parish from Kansas State. I mean, I know he's five to ten, but to me, I love that kid. I love the compete that he plays with. And then I don't know that he's a nickel guy. But I brought up Kobe Bryant from Kansas who we got to see at the Shrine Bowl. Dominated those practices, was a leader there. You know, can he gamble a little bit?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 5: A risk taker?
Speaker 4: He sure is, But I do love kind of that dog mentality he plays was as we get to see some of a perish from Kansas State right now. And he is a smaller player, five ten, five eleven right there.
Speaker 6: He's thick the tackle, Yeah, he's thick.
Speaker 4: He's not scared to throw his box in there. Okay, let's keep going with Twitter on the twenty from a ray of hope. Cowboys need offensive weapons. If gent and McMillan are gone, who's the next best offensive weapon available?
Speaker 2: In your opinion, Well, I don't want to sound like you know, Recency Bias guy man, but you know, Matthew gold No, you you've.
Speaker 6: Been on Golden the whole time, so go ahead for it. I mean, you're not Recncy Bias said he was a first round player on your board several weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Golden is sitting right there for your ladies and gentlemen. And now he's confirmed that he runs as fast as you think he does. I think, you know, he may have been down on some boards because you know, Texas really didn't figure him out to the end of the season. But boy, once you got to the end of the season, he was a go to guy. And you know everybody's talking about well Vosh where's the clutch? Guys? Hey, look, whenever the game is on the line, but if you needed to play, they found that guy.
Speaker 6: They found that dude. I think I think Luther Burton is one of those guys too, right there? I think, did he?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 6: And I have burden over Golden But you know, like I say, Vatch, he and I do a lot of shows together, and he's made some very very good points about Golden. He said, hey, brought us this guy is going to run well, and he ran great. If you want to talk about a back, I would throw Henderson in this group as far as if you wanted a weapon as a back, a guy that can run and catch as well. You know, maybe that's something that you know, he he, He might not be there for you. But I think that when you start to talk about running back weapons Smith from SMU Blue from Texas, you know, Harvey from Central Florida. Yeah, there's I mean, you know, I love me so yeah. So these are all weapons guys that catch the ball well and make things happen with it in their hands.
Speaker 4: And they brought back Rico. I think Jayden Blue would be much more interesting for me because I just look at Blue in a comp that I've just thrown out there is like James White. I just think he's a true third down receiving back. He can make plays in space. The fumbles are a huge problem for me, But I don't think he's a guy that I'm giving the keys to my backfield. Is a true every down BA. I think he's a specialty player, but certainly a weapon for you.
Speaker 2: As far as running back goes, I understand the thought to bring Rico back and all this kind of stuff. We go DoD a fantastic job, right, but I don't want us to skimp over running back just because you got Rico, because yeah, shut out Rico. Man, he had his best here last year, but that was his first year. He's been healthy, right, Yeah, Like doesn't he normally get hurt?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he actually made it through the whole year. Absolutely.
Speaker 6: Would you be good with the combination please of Rico. This is gonna sound off because they're kind of the same guy, Rico and Martinez from Miami.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want that the same dude, same Okay, Rico is better, the same.
Speaker 3: Dude Rico Brooks Texas Tech.
Speaker 4: See if I'm I need juice and I love todge Brooks. I think todge Brooks is okay. Where do you okay? Then where with the running backs? Do you stop with juice?
Speaker 2: So Sampson, I'm looking at Samson. I'm looking at Harvey. I'm looking at Blue Yeah, Blue Smith. I'm looking at Smith.
Speaker 4: Richard Smith does I like? I think he would be a good compliment. I like Britchard Smith.
Speaker 6: So you guys want okay, how about James from Oregon? No juice there?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: James is closer to what Rico ca.
Speaker 3: Okay, so then you okay?
Speaker 2: So to me, I want to find somebody in day two. I don't want to wait around till like the fifth.
Speaker 3: Oh I am.
Speaker 6: I am all about forty four right now, because if they if they don't take the one that I would like at twelve, then let's see if that.
Speaker 4: Thing Rocket Sanders from South Carolina, that might be a good option for you if you want to if you want another combo guy, when does Gittings have enough juice for you? I'm in on DJ Giddenson. I didn't want to bring him up because I know you don't think he did.
Speaker 3: Oh that's fine, I mean you can bring him up. He likes he likes him too.
Speaker 4: The long speed, I get that, Like, you're not wrong about him getting caught, sure, but he's super quick and the elusiveness like that dude is so good at making the first guy.
Speaker 6: See that's where I I mean, I kind of had him in that group of guys that that you know that that are productive. But everybody you mentioned the Sampkin Sampkin Sampson from Blue Smith Scataboo, I mean somebody's I'm one of those guys that I hope somebody takes Scataboo and it's not me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. Listen, we talking about Rico and Rico types, right, Would that stop us from drafting Hampton or Johnson? No?
Speaker 6: There, I think, are you guys getting the feeling that Johnson's going to be the guy that could be there at forty four?
Speaker 2: I think I think Hampton, Johnson, and Henderson gonna all be gone.
Speaker 6: See the thing about it, will people get turned off by what Johnson ran at the combine?
Speaker 2: I don't bother me at all.
Speaker 5: I don't think they should be.
Speaker 4: I mean, to me on stape, I think Johnson looks faster than Hampton does.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I have Johnson over Hampton same. But but but to me, the way this thing's kind of playing out, it seems like to me a lot of these mock drafts and whether they know it or not, Genty's gone, Hampton's gone, Henderson's gone. You know, we're starting to see but maybe that Johnson is the guy that's gonna be there.
Speaker 2: That'll be great for us. If that's the case. I have a fear that all these guys are gonna be gone and we're gonna have to patty to maybe you know, try to overreach for like a running back, or maybe we're gonna take a running back that we really didn't want to take in the second round. But if Johnson is there, then we should be throwing the dawn party for real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in real life. Yeah, I'm at forty four. He'd be an absolute steal. I've been on that as well.
Speaker 5: I think these.
Speaker 4: Running backs are gonna go pretty high, higher than we think that they will. Like, maybe you can get a Trevon Henderson there out of Ohio State in the second round.
Speaker 5: It might be more likely quinch On Judkins, why's he following?
Speaker 2: Having to look at why's he following Johnson? Why's he falling speed?
Speaker 3: They are people because what he ran the combine?
Speaker 2: Are they overthinking him? And Ted McMillan the same thing with him, But I just always.
Speaker 6: Sure, sure, sure, and the same thing. I mean a Lance Zurline. I have a lot of respect for Lance Curline. He was on our station on one O five three the other night, you know, with our guys, and and he was kind of talking about that Johnson runs through wide open holes, like it's big wide open holes. I'm like going, man, I don't know. I mean, to me, it's every time they hand him the ball. It seems like when he when there is the hole closes whatever, he's kind of getting through the hole and maybe running through somebody breaking the tackle.
Speaker 3: And I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, he made it sound like that that Johnson was somebody that that that he wouldn't take.
Speaker 2: Caleb Johnson bounces off the people. So I really don't know.
Speaker 4: Caleb Johnson had one thousand and sixty yards after contact, thank you, So that would prove what Lance said to be incorrect.
Speaker 6: And I like for the most in the entire country. Yeah, I like Lance a lot, and I but yeah, you're right about Lance. Yeah, I think I don't know, man, I kind of feel like that if you gave me a shot at taken, if you gave me a shot of taking Caleb Johnson at sixty one, two and twenty four points, Yeah, man, I mean the vision, the runner, the power that he runs with authority.
Speaker 3: Uh. You guys remember Trey Benson Florida State.
Speaker 4: I mean I thought he was our Now see that's great after year one on that one, Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Kind of felt like that this guy was a little bit had some Trey Benson to his game. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I think the knock on Benson was is he more of a scheme fit? Yeah, so maybe that's another thing with Caleb Johnson. We saw Joey Porter Junior fell out of the first round because teams thought maybe he was as a scheme specific corner. I didn't agree with, but.
Speaker 2: It was wrong.
Speaker 6: I watched the Wisconsin game and by the end of that game, Wisconsin wanted nothing.
Speaker 2: To do with him, puffing and puff and falling all over.
Speaker 3: Nothing to do with that.
Speaker 4: Well, and he had one of my favorite quotes in this process. He said, I don't like juking. If I have to, then I will. I like running over people. I like stiff arming out, running, catching I have way more gats left in the tank, said Caleb Johnson.
Speaker 5: I love the kid. I'm a big, big fan.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you so much for another great edition of Twitter on the twenty. Let's do a little Choose your fighter all right, I'm gonna give you guys some names. We're gonna go through three rounds and we're gonna talk which player would you take out of this cluster that's next as the draft show rolls on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm darn with the former Dallas Cowboy Player Bowl champion. When I played in the NFL at a high level, I relied on my.
Speaker 5: Vision to see the field.
Speaker 7: As I started getting older, I noticed my vision wasn't as good and I was getting frustrated from wearing my glasses all day. I went to Lasercare Eye Center and doctor G talked about all the options. Thanks to technology and Lasercare Eye Center, I can see near far in between.
Speaker 5: Don't fumble your vision any longer.
Speaker 7: Visit them at dfwis dot com and tell them Darren Center they got me back on my game.
Speaker 13: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders and Cowboy legends.
Speaker 5: You want to stay at a.
Speaker 13: Team hotel, attend the best tail game party in Texas, tour the Star and talk x'es and o's with me Everson Wallas. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit cowboystravel dot com to book your travel package.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 8: Life is a workout, and Smoothie here to help you power through, whether you're maxing out overhead presses, push them through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge. Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle, and boost your recovery with forty five grams of protein, zero grams of added sugar, and delicious customizable ingredients in the Gladiator Smoothie available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothiekip.
Speaker 12: How about them Cowboys or how about them Tyson Cowboys Nuggets? As we cheer for the stars on the field, we love that we've also got some stars on our plate thanks to Tyson Brands star shaped Cowboys Nuggets that, along with all our other favorite Tyson foods products sure make game day special. Score some delicious Tyson Cowboys nuggets, and become a game day star just like our Cowboys. As you enjoy your stars on and off the plate. Remember, tailgates and game day have always been Tyson.
Speaker 1: Dallascowboys dot Com Draft show Boys.
Speaker 4: All Right, The most action packed moto sports experience in the world returns Starlington had to at and T Stadium on Saturday, March eighth for Monster Jam. Get ready to cheer, scream, and be amazed as massive Monster Jam trucks takeover Arlington. Tickets are on sale now at seek dot com, the official ticketing partner of at and T Stadium. Zach Wild, Chuck Fog, Lombardy, Brian bradis the draft show rolling on.
Speaker 5: We're gonna do a little pick your player, all right.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go through three rounds here, and I've got several names that are on the board.
Speaker 5: You tell me in this scenario, who are you taking? All right?
Speaker 4: Pick twelve, first round, Dallas Cowboys on the clock. You've got Armin Membu offensive tackle at a Missouri A right. You got Tetoroa McMillan, wide receiver out of Arizona, on the board. You've got Tyler Booker offensive guard out of Alabama and Jalen Walker edge out.
Speaker 5: Of Georgia as well.
Speaker 4: Those four players, like them all, I think the Cowboys are sitting pretty here if this were to be how it falls. But out of these four Memboo McMillan, Booker, Walker, where you're.
Speaker 2: Going, Okay, well, I'm gonna let Jalen Walker fall to me in the second round, so I ain't worry about that one. The best player out of that group for me is my player number five is tedor Roa McMillan. I think they're overthinking this kid, a bunch man. You know, we always talk about generational guys. I don't think he's generational necessarily, but what he does with the ball in the air, body control, like, I think that's generational, like high pointing, like look at this man, look at this fifty fifty ball. Stuff. That's just that's generational to me. Kiper told on himself, man, he you know, he went on a went on TV name dropping Kiper. I'm sorry, but yeah, he kind of told on himself a little bit. He said, well, contested catches, you could do it versus these college guys. But can you do it versus pros? Right, And first of all, that's a question that you have to say about any wide receiver coming out and the draft. But there's film, there's film of him versus Travis Hunter. Yeah, doing what he does best, contesting. Now, if he went out there versus Travis Hunter and we didn't see him do nothing, or some of the best corners in the league, he just didn't do anything, all right, Cool, then McMillan's picking on the new Mexico State kids. But he does it versus the best guy in the country two years in a row. So I'm taking McMillan. I'm pairing him with Lamb and we're gonna have a little party.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this guy, we always talk about route runners. This guy is one of the best ones in the country. He's so smooth in the way he plays. And sure he's probably gonna run in the four fives. But you talk about catching the ball in the move, he doesn't fight it. He could take a big hit, he can hold on. I mean, I love the way he catches the ball in traffic. He could punish tacklers himself after the catch. He could be a hard guy to bring to the ground. He's one of the tops in the country when it comes to forcing miss tackles. So say what you want about the kid. I would absolutely take him at twelve if he was there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't need to see him run. I just don't care what forty time he runs.
Speaker 3: Did I'd like to see it.
Speaker 5: Tapes phenomenal. Yeah, I mean if he does, if I'm if I'm gonna runs fast and.
Speaker 6: Awesome, if I'm gonna if I'm gonna ask for Will Johnson to run, Yeah, I need to ask for this kid run.
Speaker 5: And that's fair.
Speaker 4: But let's if you ran and it's a poor time, it's not gonna change my judgment on the player.
Speaker 3: The tape. The tape right there will take just outstanding. Tape's good enough.
Speaker 4: And I mean, I think he's a Mike Evans type of player. And maybe he's not as fast as Mike Evans, but I love him. He's my fourth overall player on the board in this scenario. He's without question the best player that I would have in gent for those wondering is off the board. He's not available here in this scenario. So McMillan would be the pick over the other guys. All right, so Tedorowa McMillan the selection there the wide receiver at twelve out of Arizona wit.
Speaker 2: Second, though I'm taking Booker and I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not that would be your number two in that I'm.
Speaker 2: Not hesitating at all. I am running a good book. I think Bover Memboo. I think Booker is all pro type guard dude. I think Membo is going to be a really good time his lead.
Speaker 4: So you would go, okay, Teed, Booker, Membo, and then Jalen Walker would be the fourth consideration there.
Speaker 3: I would take Walker second on my board on fire. Actually I would have already tried.
Speaker 5: I would agree, I would go uh.
Speaker 4: I would I would go mc millan, Walker, Booker, uh, and then Membo.
Speaker 6: I think Memboo would be the last one on my I have questions. I think Membo is an excellent athlete. I don't know how mean he is. I think there's a lot of I think there's a lot of kind of if he were if he were to be at a like a Booker mean chip on his shoulder, then you could put him over Simmons and Campbell and everybody else in this thing. I just don't know how mean he really is okay.
Speaker 4: Second round, You've got Exavier Watts, safety out of Notre Dame. Marion Hampton running back in North Carolina also available. You've got Trey Amos, the cornerback out of Ole, miss who's sitting there as well. And you could also go with as Ray Thomas, the corner out of Florida State.
Speaker 2: Zach Woodchuck. These people would give me a damn Nobel prize if I can walk out of here with Ted McMillan and Damn Hampton? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 2: Are you kid me?
Speaker 4: And I just know you guys aren't in love with Dyon Walker, the defensive tackle out of Kentucky. Else i'd have mentioned him, but I know he's not gonna You wouldn't take.
Speaker 6: Him if you if you put what if you put Harmon in there? Would Harmon change your mind on any of this stuff?
Speaker 2: I'm still taking Hampton, and they're gonna have to give me some type of trophy on a race.
Speaker 5: I would take Harmon.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, the Hampton.
Speaker 5: Let me see on my stack here, Gosh, yeah, I would.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 5: I've got Harmon a little bit higher than Hampton on here.
Speaker 3: I would take. I would. I would definitely I would take Hampton.
Speaker 4: Over out of these scenarios, I'm definitely going Hampton. I'd probably go Hampton Watts, then Amos and Thomas.
Speaker 6: I have I have it flipped. I have it flipped. Yeah, I have Thomas over Amos. But I think I'm with you. I would go Hampton, Watts, Thomas Amos is how I would would rank it.
Speaker 2: Same for me.
Speaker 4: All right, man, if you could come away with Amari and Hampton, Ted McMillan, that's just to me. I don't feel like that's real. But we can dream. We can absolutely dream. Okay, third round consideration here, choose your fighter, Kevin Winston, Junior safety out of Penn State. All right, you've got you've got Omar Norman Lott, defensive tackle out of Tennessee. You've got Jared Ivy the edge out of Ole Miss who's available there. And then we've already taken a running back, So I'll take out the running back. But how about Elijah Royo, the tight end out of Miami.
Speaker 2: Who were your first two guys? Again?
Speaker 4: It was Ted Johnson or excuse me, Kevin Winston Junior and then Omar Norman Lott.
Speaker 2: Give me Norman Lett. Okay, then give me to Safety. Then I'm going on, uh the tight end that I'm going Ivy.
Speaker 6: You guys don't like Ivy, no, not as not as much as you obviously do.
Speaker 5: I like I do you like Ivy?
Speaker 2: I like Ivy. It's just a lot of guys I like more than Ivy. That's probably like Okay.
Speaker 5: If I had to say Ivy or Brayden Swinson.
Speaker 2: Out of l s Uwinson is Awinton, Ivy would and we should have took him last round? Is how I feel about Swinton Swinston.
Speaker 4: Maybe second second? Yeah, I think Swinston's really good. What about Jordan Birch the edge out of Oregon?
Speaker 2: I got Birch.
Speaker 3: I would take Ivory over Birch.
Speaker 5: You go Ivy over Birch. See Birch reminds me a little bit of Tank the way that he plays. I think size.
Speaker 2: I think I thinks Oregon.
Speaker 3: By the way, folks, Birch.
Speaker 2: Is a is a much better athlete for his size. I think, and I think Ivy is Ivy old miss is like a rundown a Milliu. I think Ivy is more of a Tank Lawrence kind of guy.
Speaker 5: Ivy.
Speaker 4: I'm I like Ivy eight sacks, ten tackles for lost. I think you can set the edge in the run.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh, to me is a good player.
Speaker 4: I mean he did the stunts, like if the Cowboys are gonna do a lot of stunts with with Flus. He's really good at the stunts, uh in my opinion. Now, like he doesn't have the great natural bends. That's where Swinston's much better to me as an athlete, being able to bend around the edge.
Speaker 6: But I like Ivy play this game with me. Then boys Winston, Penn State, m hm, Swssinger from u c l A linebacker Okay, Sanders defensive tackle South Carolina soowl so well from Texas.
Speaker 2: Okay, so give me Baron uh sorrel from Texas. Then give me Sweesssinger the linebacker from u u c l A. Then you say Sanders and who else?
Speaker 6: Sanders defense, and and then Winston the safety from Penn State.
Speaker 2: I'm going Winston to safety and then Sanders.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was trying to throw you off with the I like this.
Speaker 4: I like Sweassenger, like if you could get him at seventy six. I mean this is a run and hit linebacker super instinctive. Now he's got one year of production. I mean he played in thirty eight games. He had ten starts across four seasons, but the starts came this past year.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 4: But this is a dude one hundred and sixty three tackles, eleven for loss, five sacks, two interceptions at special teams value. I think the angles that he takes are really really good. He's instinctive. I'm a big fan of Carson Sweessinger. In a draft where it's like, oh, which linebackers do we really love, He's a dude that I would argue for. I mean, if you could get in linebacker's a need here, I think i'd put him number one at that cluster. I'd probably put the safety last for me battling with TJ. Sanders for that spot, but I think i'd go Swassenger out of that.
Speaker 3: Out of that group, how about would you take?
Speaker 6: Who would you take between Rattledge the Georgia guard, Yeah, or say Canard the edge.
Speaker 2: I got a second on Canard and I got a third on Yeah.
Speaker 5: I jo Canard, Okay. I do like how Canard a lot.
Speaker 2: I like him a bunch. There's a lot of edges in his group, and that's you know, that's something that you know, uh, maybe like three three shows ago. It was like me, Kyle and Tommy and he was talking about one of the edges and I was like, yeah, I got him in the fourth he was like, you don't like him. I was like, yeah, I like him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: There's just a lot of others.
Speaker 2: And me and Brian have watched like like twenty five years. Yeah, and we we may not like three or four of them, but the other twenty one got a shot to do something for you.
Speaker 5: Here's the one that you least liked was Landon Jackson.
Speaker 2: Way down to the bottom. I got Save Jones from LSU and Keemon Rutger.
Speaker 6: Rutger was the guy from North Carolina that I had, and I had a problem with Baron from Miami.
Speaker 2: From Miami, Julyati from Louisville's down there. But besides that, though, Ivy and up, it's about eighteen names and I just I just like them.
Speaker 3: Is anybody in the group.
Speaker 6: And I think, Vosh, you and I have talked about this though, and Zach, when I ask you about this real quick, because I might have this guy wrong. Okay, maybe buried Jared Wilson, the center from Georgia.
Speaker 3: Have you seen him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he does a good job getting He's better than I thought that he was going to be when I watched him play.
Speaker 2: He was worse than I thought of movie.
Speaker 4: Really I had because I had heard negative things.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we yeah, I heard, well you gout.
Speaker 5: I had gotten soured on him.
Speaker 3: I just don't see a starter here.
Speaker 4: I yeah, I don't think that's a guy that if you're talking about immediate trade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 6: I I am trying like hell to find a center, and every center that I watch, i'm kind of like, you know, the one I really like it potentially would be Willie Lampkin from North Carolina.
Speaker 3: But okay, it's five ten, two seventy. Yeah. See, Disabel is gonna go a lot earlier than.
Speaker 5: Probably any know in the first round.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I mean, yeah, he might end up jumping up because I do think he's the guy that's probably the best center in the draft. But yeah, I don't think Willson's a starter day one at all.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 6: I was trying to get watch to like Drew Kendall from Boston College.
Speaker 5: I see, I haven't seen him yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's the I watched the tackle, but I haven't seen the center there at Boston College yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, did you know?
Speaker 5: Did you you liked him and watch didn't like him?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: What Kendall? Yeah, I scouted his dad. His dad was a first round pick on the sales spot for him.
Speaker 6: No, I just know he he's he's light in the ass.
Speaker 3: He's three hundred and eight pounds.
Speaker 5: I can't have a light in the ass.
Speaker 3: By the way, hey, watch last night.
Speaker 6: I meant to ask you this real quick about the guy we did, just real quick on the Which guy did you do? The guy from Connecticut? The guy from Connecticut?
Speaker 2: Lunt?
Speaker 3: Lunt?
Speaker 2: Okay, I haven't watched Lunch yet.
Speaker 3: You have not watched him yet.
Speaker 6: I'm watching late okay, Okay, just you know, don't bring We watched no Chase Chase Lunt.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying this. This kid is going to remind you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna wait. I'm gonna wait because I want I'm gonna wait. I want to see you haven't seen him either, No, okay, I'll watch him. He's gonna remind you of somebody familiar with I believe y'all had to.
Speaker 2: Tap in on YouTube at Vace Lombard and watch you doing all Right? Podcast?
Speaker 5: Brian brought us you guys.
Speaker 4: Watch Teddy Buchanan, the linebacker from that's now we have to do that one now, okay.
Speaker 2: Because all these linebackers making me sick.
Speaker 4: Teddy Buchanan is not gonna make you sick. And that's one of our Shrine Bowl guys. Watch and he flashed at some of the practice sod In Martin, the Memphis kid. Teddy Buchanan instinctive like a lot of actors lack some instincts.
Speaker 6: Danga seven, guy that you just shot down on my Gang of seven guys.
Speaker 3: So I've known you. I'm fearful about even asking.
Speaker 5: Like, hey, watch Teddy Buchanan. You tell me what you think.
Speaker 2: Every time somebody recommend a linebacker for us, we just get sick of them. Cow and Tom, you said, oh rasch Nick Martin from Oklahoma State Mark, write this name down, write this name a bet we're gonna watch Nick Martin, And boy, I was sick of Nick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You like what you see from Teddy running the opposite direction when the ball going over there, or Nick Martin just standing up in that movie.
Speaker 4: Look at the draft show scouts at home. Let me know what you think about. Teddy Buchanan. All right, thank you so much for everybody who's been a part of this one. Of course in the back there, Jazzy Josh just kicking butt, taking names, Chris Beam as well, votch Ryan, Kyle Yeomans who hopefully back very very soon if his schedule allows. Bobby Belt, get well, Buddy, Tommy rsh Nick Harris, we love you. I'm zach Walchick until next week. Hugs and handpounds everybody.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.