Speaker 1: You are listening to the Daily Best of the Rick Burgers Show. Hey, catch the entire show wherever you get podcasts, or watch us live and archived on YouTube. And subscribers can watch the Daily Best of the Rick Burgess Show on Blaze TV. Thanks for watching and listening, and be sure to follow us on social media for more from the whole gang at the Rick Burgess Show. Let's Go America. You see those Brookwood coal miners, they say they're ready. You think there's one cold water. You think there's one Brookwood coal miner that doesn't walk in the ring. You think they run them coal miners don't run in the ring. Bodos Ready. Laurel, Mississippi. Ready, North Carolina, phil A Up youa Mississippi. Decatur, Alabama, the Bayou Lebarte, Alabama. Ready, the Bigfoot Conference at Fort McClellan's. Ready, Pensacola on the Gulf of America. Ready, Union City, Tennessee, Winchester, Indiana. Louisville, Kentucky, home of the Derby, Huntsville, Alabama. Ready to go. Greg Bread is ready not to ban the food. Fort Knox is Ready, Selma, Pennsylvania, Joppa, Alabama. Everybody ready to go and I see you Jacksonville, Alabama, home of jack State, I see you too, and all the others that are pouring in. Thank you so much for letting us know that you are ready for another Rick Burgess show. As you heard, the gang is all here, speedy, Greg and Adler Fellas Hello, Hello, Hello, hello, check one check. We almost welcomed the tubers to another edition of Strange Encounters.
Speaker 2: And I'm mad and I'm just upset that Adler saw it last second and ran in yep, and switched the camera to where everybody couldn't see him running in. And we wanted, we wanted so badly for him to see. Just wait till we were live and then go, oh.
Speaker 1: Those of you listening, those of you listening. The studio says about it. The studio had been transformed into the setting for the new podcast, Strange Encounters, episode three this weekend. Yes, so Adler and I knocked that out yesterday, and you know, we both were trying to get places and whatever, and I guess Adler left the studio in the Strange Encounters mode and we saw it soon as we got here. Oh yeah, but first of all, Adler, we didn't think we were supposed touch your stuff. Oh no, it's just and secondly and secondly, we wanted to see how long it took you to realize it.
Speaker 3: But it was close, yes it was.
Speaker 1: It was so close.
Speaker 4: I'll actually show what it really looked like because I had I had it framed like this so you couldn't see the sign. And I'm laughing at Speedy the whole time. Speedy's laughing at me while I'm doing it. But what it really looked like was this.
Speaker 1: So, yes, this is great. So we came in. This is how the studio look for those of you that can see in on the tubers. There we go and now this is that thing got it and then ran out very good buddy the whole time, just just a grined the whole time. So so anyway, that is coming out this weekend, episode three of Strange Encounters. And according to also the contract Uh Company that is run by young Broderick Burgess, Brody Burgess his company, he says that he will get episode four, which is the Burgess bast Battle Part two to Adler today, So that'll be coming out this weekend as well. And another Ricking Bubba's Greatest Hits in Radio Gold episode twenty coming out this weekend as well, so you got a lot of content to enjoy outside of the Daily Show. And of course you can always catch up on things you miss on the Daily Show too, because Adler archives that too. Adler has quite a little day every single day, but he gets it ready. And you, guys, thank you for all your response, the good, the bad, the ugly. Some of you are a little annoying. I do believe that some of you that if we were to give away, seriously a diamond ring, If we were to give you a diamond ring that were five carrots, you would comment, what six carriats? Well, y'all can't handle that. Five carriats is all y'all can do. This is disappointing. I really believe that there's some of you. I think you just wait to be negative no matter what we do. Yeah. Oh, and it's weird that you're spending so much time with us while saying you don't like anything we do. That's the weird We just find out we would you know what, that's kind of weird enough. You shouldn't be living. There's something they're strange. I think that might even be a psychiatric problem.
Speaker 2: Don't know, you know, we touched on that with Jared Hudson yesterday when he came in about negative people.
Speaker 1: I just don't have time for him. Yeah, it's just you know what I normally do. If there's things I don't like, I don't watch it. No, yeah, I don't know what they're doing because I didn't watch. And I'm not talking about the people who loved the show. And you just give us your opinions on how I like that. Matter fact, there is a there's a really good email today that was sent to me that is an idea for the Burgess ball back. I saw that yesterday. Ask I think that's a good idea, bad one. I would not doing it today. Feedback is wonderful. We love feedback, but it's apparent that some of you you just sit there like you're hunting and you're sitting in your blind waiting for us to walk in the green field so you can shoot at us again. Yeah, you know, they put something out side. Let's go, let's let's go tell her about how much we don't like it.
Speaker 2: Right, And it's the same thing. And I think it's the same thing. And I mentioned that you could almost take the negative folks and probably enter about six or seven different chat rooms or comments and variety of things from your homeowners association to this, to city council meetings and this, and they were there would be the same person complaining about whatever whatever is going on.
Speaker 1: Well, I've noticed, and I know Adam had had.
Speaker 2: I pray for people that way because they just look at things in a negative light.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know I had that. Adler notices it too, and I have I know you have got if you over a period of time. Now, you know, in our about to be six months of the new show, you realize at this point it's down to about the same ten people. Yeah, and it's it's the same consciousness whatever. So and you know what we say in Calhoun County, that'll just have to be with you. Yeah, you know. And but this is something that a friend of mine sent me today. Because of the whole deal, we are no longer going to attempt to reason with the unreasonable people. A quote from Thomas Pain today. I put it out on X to argue with the man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. It's a it's a complete waste of your time. It is Thomas Pain, the Great Thomas Pain. So so anyway that will be out for those of you that uh uh. And and the other thing is if you want to have some fun, for those of you that are really enjoying what we're doing and the content we're putting out, and I see some of you are starting to do it without being prompted. If you really want to have fun, why don't we take this bunch and then let's let's let's go on offense every time they post something that is unreasonable. Let's let's let's let them know how how we feel about the support of what we're doing. Uh. You know. So I've had people say that before, and I know most of you that just enjoy what you're doing you don't have time for that garbage. And I'm fine with that. But if you are in that world, I can remember times when we've gone through difficulty and you've heard me say this before, and sometimes I remember people coming to me during a really difficult battle that was public that a lot of you remember that my wife and I were going through, and people say what can we do for you? And I remember saying, well, you could publicly defend us. That'd be great, uh, you know, and since since the opposition is publicly tearing us down and attacking us, I love those that support us silently and privately, and that's important, love the prayer. But you could also go on offense and defend us publicly. That'd be great, yeah, uh, and that's always very helpful. And so so anyway.
Speaker 4: I want you to know that a lot of the iyre in those situations is people that don't understand the situation and don't truly even know what's going on in that situation.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 4: And when I do explain a particular situation, people say, oh, well, that's different than what I've been told and what I thought same here, you know, And so you do kind of even mentioned it. You almost feel you almost feel bad sometimes for people that are so filled with anger and hate and and and and uninformed they don't even know what's even going on, correct.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: We've gotten some nasty emails before, and really, the the end all be all that I end up sending people is, man, you are You're you're kind of messed up up, and you seem very sad and miserable, and I'm actually praying for you.
Speaker 1: And that's the way to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a wild world.
Speaker 1: And I will say this, some of them find their way into the text Nation, but what they've all forgotten is that we can actually, unlike these other places on the text Nation, we see your phone number and I just simply write it down. And so I've reached out to some of them and said, let's have a conversation about what Adler just said, the things you don't have right, And I will say I probably have done that to say ten people, and I have actually had two that I commend that would say, yet, let's have a conversation. And just like Adler said, once we had the conversation, they had a completely different point of view. Now the eighty percent will not have a conversation. They won't talk to you, and they're just going to stay where they are. And then that gets back to the Thomas Pan quote. Then I realized, Okay, so you don't want to have a conversation, you don't really want to be informed, you don't want me to answer these questions. So there's nothing I can do about that. And at that point, there's actually a piece because you tried, you know, and it's not a lot it's a few. Yeah, and oh and we're guilty of our human nature. You know, the Lord gives you, you know, eighty five to ninety percent of people encourage you, encouraging you, and then here comes the adversary with about you know, ten to fifteen percent that are against you, and which ones do you spend your time on? That? And we shouldn't do that, we should actually, but I do try to make an attempt to, like Adler said, explain if I've given that opportunity, we'll be back me what we do. Because our friend Sean Hannity is kind enough that he has offered me an opportunity to be on with him today. Now we're talking about radio, we're not talking about the TV. So the Sean Hannity radio show, I will be on with him this afternoon. We don't really have a solid time because we're because of Shawn's schedule. We're going to pre record it and then they're going to play it on the show today. Not sure when, but it will be sometime during his afternoon radio show to then we think maybe somewhere around four thirty five thirty Central, we think, but I can't I can't promise that. But it will be on today, so that will be another great fired up to be ready. Oh well, I can't wait. The first thing I'm gonna tell him is he may not think I can whip him, but our dad certainly could. Don't get it, dad? Yeah, Look, our dad could have whiped him, and with the one hand behind his back.
Speaker 2: So you need to tell the story about he would stand in a doorway. Oh you see, anybody could get through him.
Speaker 1: I thought that was so normal, and now I realize it's not.
Speaker 2: Look, I know y'all aren't into it, but there's a lot that are. The twenty twenty five Women's Softball World Series is going on right now in Oklahoma City. Out of the eight teams, five or SEC teams. And so that's going on. And today the NCAA Men's Road on Maha starts, and they've got regionals all over the country and uh and that starts at eleven am Central today on a variety of a c C SEC network, SPN U, es p N two. So it's going to be softball baseball got crazy. And I know a lot of folks follow that. So what's they have to do? Earnhardt and and and and that broke out yesterday in the staff text, what.
Speaker 1: Got what you got to do with you?
Speaker 2: I know you were you were saying a field because I don't think you have tear ducks, but you claimed you were getting watery eyed.
Speaker 1: I don't know what crime is like, but if, but if, if I think what I what happened yesterday when I watched the episode three and four of the Earnhardt Amazon Prime A documentary, I think that's what crime must feel like. It was. I almost took the squally. Hey, it's I finished the first two to go. Yeah, I saw that, Nilon.
Speaker 2: But but the I had said, well, you watch a trailer with me and then let me know if you're all in and we're watching this together, if I can move on without you.
Speaker 1: And she watched the trailer, she says, I'm in. Okay. I couldn't. I couldn't get Sharry to watch it again. I said a little bit because I wanted to move on stand it. I knew I was in trouble when Cherry couldn't get past the fact that Earnhardt wasn't a great father and uh, you know, hey, and three and four though Junior he just wanted so much his dad save us pride of him. When he finally won, he looked at him like he had never looked at him before. Boy, that was a moment that All Star Race, watching Dale running towards him could not right when they finally established relationship. Don't tell the whole show? Of course heing the daughter and ears stop he and the daughter. It's always see you've done it. You've done it, Greg, You've let him be, You've let it.
Speaker 3: Tell the whole show? Would you please tell in the whole show?
Speaker 1: It's in his history. Adler's not as we know. There's a lot of things that we said, like tell us from the camp house. We don't know what's gonna happen. Okay, everybody knows the story. Of course, everything's in there. I didn't know. I wish I wish I didn't know.
Speaker 3: There are things that I'd like to learn by watching it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I'd be nice and be thankful. Hey, you let me tell everybody in this room something what we'd all should be thankful for. Okay, right now, I'm a I'm about to be somewhat serious. Well at the same time joking a little bit because I just can't keep from doing it. Be thankful. If you've got a dad that told you was proud of you, just set it straight out.
Speaker 3: Yeah for real.
Speaker 1: And if you have, if you have sons, go ahead and tell them. Don't think they know, don't do that. Yeah, let them know. Let them know unless you're not. But I mean, if you are, please let them know.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: You forget that that some just don't don't have that. They don't have it, and they don't well.
Speaker 1: And it's generational too. It's generational to his daddy never told him. And and then you just stop. And it's that thing where that you have these kind of dads and I know them, they're stowing this and whatever. This has nothing to do with the show. I'm not telling you that does. But what I'm saying is they and I know what they're doing. And I could even see three doing it. They almost had this attitude. Can't y'all tell I'm proud of you, you know, don't watch my actions. I'm trying. I'm kind of my own weird way trying to show you. Gonna just say it some of them. Just look them in the eye and say, son, I'm proud of you. Help me give me some guidance. Rick text says, I don't know how to.
Speaker 2: Get around britstol are screaming for you to police stop. They're gonna watch it this weekend, and you're destroying it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna spin out. Dad tell me how to drive this track he can carry out on your own, son. Why can't he stop? I'm looking at you, you're his brother. I'm just ignoring it. I don't hear what he said. You do react. I don't hear what you say. Wife had to do it. I should have never gone down to everyone to tell you what sharp. I should not have gone down those steps and took on that Earnheart documentary alone. Good gracious. Yeah, he's holding up his three Now I'm done. I'm not gonna say anything. Yeah, I'll finish. I'll finish it this weekend. I gotta hurry. All right, it's over. Don't watch it. You can't get through it. You're too emotional.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and my father was too loving, and it was cutting me to pieces to see the people living like that.
Speaker 2: If it wasn't your show, and I could, I could touch the board. I turned your mic off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point. I'm sorry. Fortunately I can't I'm done. So I'm just I'm helpless. I'm going to write it out. I'm done. Speedy tried to divert me to softball and baseball. I know that's what you're trying to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he needed, you know, something a little stronger in your world. Yeah, let me ask you this and not like both. This is quite the transition. So I apologize. But do you want to know another documentary that is getting rave reviews?
Speaker 1: What Pee wee Herman's documentary? I keep hearing that, but I don't if I watched it down for forty something hours and discussed his life and skip the theater story gets it?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know they get? Does know? They go into it? I haven't seen it. I watched the trailer in the reviews. You're weird, dude. I just thought i'd get us out of that. Sorry. I remember covering that story, and every time I sat down in the theater, I'd look over my shoulder, so it was behind me.
Speaker 7: Is the Rick Burgess Show, all right?
Speaker 1: So all of us fared up would feel good about it. Some of you may feel like we're heading in the right direction as a country right now, and I'll be with you. I greet you. There's a lot of we hope we can get this implemented. Some of the things that Trump wants to do. Conservatives seemed to be winning the left. I mean, if you're watching some of the coverage right now, looks like they're in a little bit of chaos, that they're not sure where they're going. But the fight is not over. If you don't think they're not going to get their act together and come back and fight, they will. That's the reason why you've got to know they're not going to give up this power. Guys, you've got to be informed and you need investigative journalism. You need it and you can find it at Blaze TV and it can be it's on demand on any device. We have content there. We think you'll enjoy our new podcast, Strange Encounters. There a best of hour of the show every day is there. Uh. But you also have you know Glenn Beck, and you know you got Steve Deese and he does an outstanding job. And there's so many great people on Blaze and they're bold, they speak their mind. We've got documentaries that really shed light on the deep state. So so go right now to BlazeTV dot com. Slash Rick, Blaze tv dot com slash Rick subscribe today and if you do that, you'll save twenty bucks off the annual plan. So be ready. Blaze TV, Unfiltered, Unafraid and on demand. Okay, I'm not gonna talk about Hernhard. Okay, good, I'm good. Good. I'm gonna try Man one and I pan for Greg of near mind.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I panicked and mentioned pee wee Herman just and sure, I mean just panic, trying to get you to change. But I did see where Herman. I mean that was yeah, yeah, another documentary.
Speaker 1: The SEC making this up. I'm not making this up. These things in life that can't be exing to have to help, that's nothing to do with this. Listen ignoring these things happened, I promise, Speedy. You've handed me all the stories for today. Yeah, pile of them. When you said pee wee Herman. The minute you said pee we with Herman, I'm not making this up. I happened to look down and go through the stories and I saw Anthony Winer right, and yeah.
Speaker 2: He said girls are still crazy about him and we're going to get to the time and everything.
Speaker 1: We're going to get to that. But I saw withere.
Speaker 2: The SEC yesterday made the news they have upped their fine for uh, you know, uh field rushing, court rushing.
Speaker 1: You know how they would all rush.
Speaker 2: They instead of like, hey, you're fined one hundred or here in two hundred, they just went ahead and said and said five hundred thousand dollars five hundred. After there was an escalating system that they used, and now the SEC is setting the penalty for rushing the field or the court after a game at over five hundred thousand dollars. So that was news yesterday because it used to be where the first offense was one hundred thousand, and then it was two hundred thousand, then it was five hundred thousand, and now they're just like, no, we're starting at five hundred. Uh and So it did get a little light hand last year, and that was even a bit to you. You were like, Okay, this isn't field wor rushing worthy.
Speaker 1: That's my point, you know it? Now to do it? Yeah, you won a big game. It wasn't a championship and y'all are rushing the fist and we're gonna get to go post and walk out of the stadium with it. Oh yeah, I mean, yeah, if you won the national championship, have had it right. Well, you should send the crowd at his funeral. Speaking of crowds, help me, but trying funeral, Let's talk about this for a minute. I listen on that note. You've opened the door. You're you're really, you're really trying to get us into sports today and I just try.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to do something that The best one was when Vandy beat Alabama. They went through downtown Nashville with the gold.
Speaker 1: They should have done that, to be honest, because.
Speaker 3: It was walking down bro that when in the real walk to the river.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, no, no, I'll give them a pass. Bandy hadn't had much to celebrate the year's past, and now baseball they're really good, and basketball football, So I'm going to ask for one overall, since speed he's thrown a lot of sports out, let's jump in. I'm going to take the bait. I want all of you to answer this question. You are the owner of an NFL football franchise. Okay, money, I've got a lot of money. I have a bad haircut. You have a franchise player that you pay tremendous amount of money to and is the key to your success, one of the keys, because it's a team sport. But he's without him a different team. I'm speaking, of course, in this case of Patrick mahomes Uh. The NFL has cleared the NFL players to play in the Olympics flag football twenty twenty eight. I know where you're going. Got Greg's already shaking as head. Would you ever remotely allow now was the chance that your franchise player can be hurt in some stupid flag football game? Because here's what I say to him. You see this, this contract, we soned this big money and all that. That means you play one sport for me, and that's it. You paid well for it, you get paid a lot for it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure NBA owners do the same thing when the players go off and play, you know, I mean, that's that's got to be tough, because you know, I mean, and why would you way twenty eight flag football is going to be in the Olympic and I.
Speaker 1: Don't even like that. Why we got flag football?
Speaker 2: And and you know, if it's your quarterback, I mean, yeah, you could have a shoulder injury or something. But but but yeah, you can have collisions, you can are you just how about this.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I just want you focusing on what we're doing. Yeah, and I don't want you worrying about the flag football team going to the Olympics. I'm just using Patrick Mahomes as an example. But good news for Kansas City Chief fans, Speedy, it appears he's not interested. He was asked about it and he said, you know, I think I'll leave it to the younger guys. I'm thirty two now, come into this next season and if some of the younger guys want to go play flag football. He doesn't seem all that interested. But it made me think about what if I had a player who was, you know, especially one that was really good. Would you let maybe your third guy go, say, some young guy that you're tubbing three quarterbacks on your roster, if he wanted to go play in it, would you go yeah, if he let him. But here's my hand up again, it's not the same game, so he's not getting reps that are helping me. He's actually going to play in a game that might be detrimental to his performance in real.
Speaker 2: It's not going to it's not going to have a different game, and it's three years away, So who knows it at that point?
Speaker 1: Who is it replacing break dancing or is it staying? I don't know. I don't know. I would rather watch flag football than break dancing. I will say that it kind of reminded me when Earnhardt entered the restrictor. Here he goes gosh, you know, everything goes back to that. He just adapted to whatever he had to do. Yeah, can we watch something melt real quick? Adler to get him off? Do you remember when he came from eighteenth to first, standing right there at then of Pitt Rod, the tall dug saw it done it deliberate. We had Pitt pass this me and Dad right there. He's coming through the trial. Junior told his daddy was proud of him for that. Hoping maybe something back. Okay, but anyways.
Speaker 3: Do you want something else, anything? Anything? Alright? Just check this out. This guy's got a new way of cutting pizza.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, really, rand new way of cutting pizza he's left with.
Speaker 1: Let me sell hey, d earned heart, let me tell you what pizza he liked.
Speaker 3: Everybody news it's on a weird angle.
Speaker 5: And I hope this doesn't like trigger anybody of how I cut my pizza, okay, and I understands kind of hear me out, hear him out. Okay, I want long slashes of pizza, Okay, I don't want like tiny little nubs like that, you know, So I cut it long, so I have long slashes of pizza and got breadstick right here.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not impressed.
Speaker 1: I don't know the waste of time. I thought he was really come up with something revolutionary for the radio audience. Could you explain how he cuts it?
Speaker 3: How can you explain it?
Speaker 1: He doesn't.
Speaker 2: He doesn't go like true pie like you know, like because everything to the middle.
Speaker 1: He goes a long way to where that the sides are a piece, yes, are sly.
Speaker 4: The point isn't in the middle. All the points around on in the middle, like the point is on the side. So he ends up with like three really long pieces of pizza and then two breadsticks.
Speaker 2: Instead of going to the center of the clock, everything's going to twelve o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what that would be? That that's the way Jeff Gordon would have cut it. Yeah, there you go. And when he came on the scene, you're back to Homeline and Earnhart caught him wonder Boy and questioned his sexuality. Yes he did, he did. Yeah, of course Earnhart was Joe. Of course. Of course Earnhardt need to take it with his team because the cars weren't handling. Well, yeah, he went a little all right speed.
Speaker 3: Let talk about pizza again, Speedy.
Speaker 4: What I'll do also at the end, I'll cover the crust with tinfoil and then broil it for a few minutes so the pepperoni gets nice and browned, but you don't burn the crust.
Speaker 1: Ah that scene when Junior got pizza and said, I wish I could have some of my dad.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite pizza place, Speedy, what's your favorite pizza?
Speaker 1: Slims whims?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really well? Yeah. People are loving The Last Rodeo. Have you been to the movie to see it yet? It's in theaters right now. It's in theaters right now. This is a great movie. You will love this. We talked about this earlier on today's program. Hard to find a movie, hard to find a movie that's any good, or if you find something you heard was pretty good, it's so foul the things and the agendas, you're like, can I just go to a movie that's really well done and be entertained. Well, yeah, the Last Rodeo would get that done. It's action packed, so it is good. Retired rodeo legend straps back in for one last ride. Neil McDonough plays the aging rodeo star. He's going back for one last attempt to save his grandson. Oldest writer to ever enter the arena. The movies about healing broken bonds, facing the past, proving that real courage means fighting for the people that you love. You will love it. It's heartfelt, it's raw, it's very entertaining. Might even get you to get a little misty. So go to the that's angel dot com. Angel Studios has done it again with The Last Rodeo. Angel dot com slash Rick, get your tickets, get to the theater and see the Last Rodeo. You know the part man when Ken you.
Speaker 4: Kenny Schrader Rick, we haven't seen the show yet.
Speaker 3: We would like to see the show, Buddy.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do. I don't know what I can't start talking about. I'm panicking here. Y'all want to see what this, y'allo is. I spent I spent however long those two episodes were.
Speaker 1: I devoted. I was just it was just me and Dale. Greg. Would you put the Jimmy Dean down in help? I'm I'll just ignore him. Well, but we can't. The audience is getting I'm sorry, I'm about me. The text nation you they're screaming, buddy, looks like over here meditating. So so you'all familiar with I believe it was. It might have been Daytona the you know, because he could you know he never won Daytona.
Speaker 4: And many cell phones are bad for kids.
Speaker 3: Did you know that cell phones are bad for kids?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they're dopamine reactions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is bad. Do you know what else is bad?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: See if y'all can tell me what this lady's talking about? The picture this here, give me my channel.
Speaker 1: You're up? I am up?
Speaker 8: Like seven years ago, I've had a persistent sinus infection.
Speaker 1: Ever since, ever since what seven Ever since she took the COVID shot. Oh that's not bad, not a bad, guess bad? What about you? Greg? Ever since she she drank a bunch of orange juice. Mmm? No, every since her ex boyfriend farted in her face.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's not sure.
Speaker 8: Yes, ever since he and I stayed in a hotel.
Speaker 3: And got the surgery and wait a minute.
Speaker 8: Farted, I got no sinus infection culture in your sinuses because ekoy is from poop. I don't know how does that get near sinuses unless you have a boyfriend who farts disgustingly and you are forced to inhale it because you are immobile after ankle surgery.
Speaker 1: That's that happened. She couldn't run because she was mobile. So your part is so bad that it gave somebody a son is seven years ago.
Speaker 2: For seven years, Christine Connell's is telling her story. Of course you had to go to TikTok to do it. It's going viral and her ex boyfriend past gash right next to her face and it gave it's giving her a it's infection for the last seven years.
Speaker 1: They go up. Okay, wait a minute, because she claiming.
Speaker 3: They found cola in her nose.
Speaker 1: Okay, so me, wait a minute, this guy is now going to be the breaking wind champion the time. Anybody who says that's the worst of no, no, no, I know a guy who could actually project E coli out of his butt into someone's signing their airborne My goodness, that's that's disgusting, but it's incredible.
Speaker 4: Technically that fart smelled so bad she smelled it for seven years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't get out of her naturals.
Speaker 3: He's the champion.
Speaker 1: Yet I thought Bruce Harmon was the champion. But it wasn't Bruce, even though he was able to unbelievably put one out that the wind couldn't stop. I never I've never heard of this. It was somewhere around nineteen eighty one. I'll never forget how that thing fought through the wind. It was outside and there was a pretty britsh bringe.
Speaker 3: Right by the way. That's that's so funny, you guys.
Speaker 4: My uncle was in the studio just this week, My uncle Carry.
Speaker 1: And he liked the kind of uncle that would ask us to pull his finger.
Speaker 2: He's still talking about what Greg was doing, so he my uncle was awesome.
Speaker 3: My uncle Carry is awesome guy. When I was sorry, it's coming around, like.
Speaker 1: I'm trying.
Speaker 4: He was a He worked at like some micro chip processing company. He would have to get like all static cleaned and wear like the suit and everything.
Speaker 3: So he was big into science. Uh. He helped us tape together fireworks a bunch of kids.
Speaker 4: We made bigger to make bigger fireworks.
Speaker 3: Uncle Uncle Carry was great.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: And he was discussing the science of farts with us one time.
Speaker 1: When you were kids, when we were kids. What an incredible and he said.
Speaker 4: And we laughed and laughed and laughed. He goes, technically, when you smell a person's fart, you're getting a tiny bit of poop in your nose.
Speaker 3: So he was righted, laughing speaking, he's right.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, that's what this woman's class, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: That's why some people say, don't use the little hand dry the blow dry hands, because when you when you hit it in the bathroom, it just particles from flying everywhere.
Speaker 3: It's just all And they never work. No, what did you just do?
Speaker 1: They don't work. Is anybody patient enough to stand there long enough for your hands?
Speaker 3: Actually you drive it off on your pants or shirt.
Speaker 1: It gets them out of it. They don't have to buy paper, no, and we provided never. Never in the history of the blow dry contraption have I stayed there long enough that did actually dried my hands ever, And even the stout ones, I've even wapped them on my pants, on my pants legs and looked down said that'll drive in a minute. Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: You just walk like this shaking your hands.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. But now this guy can save forever. You ever give anybody a colon and everybody's like no for seven years, has a gift to Kevin on giving that's that's got to be one of the greatest largest ever. Yeah, yeah, that's what it has to be. I mean, does it have an equal you know, No, he's the joey chestnut and wins he is. If there was a contest, thank god there's not, he would be the reigning champ. But by the way, that will bust up a relationship, will She can't seem to be able to get past. She's still mad about it, she still hung up on it. She still got a bum ankle. Gooldn't mooved. She couldn't run from it. Now, don't forget that picture. Goodn't moves.
Speaker 3: Surgery.
Speaker 1: She was just sitting there and he just kept crop dusting her one after another. I want you to imagine, like an ant or something she hasn't seen in a while, and then and the ant brings up at the family thing. Now you and what's his name? Now that didn't work ount. Yeah, I really thought you were gonna get married. No, No, it didn't. Why is that, Well, I'll tell you why. You ain't gonna believe that at ankle surgery, couldn't move. They're stuck in the hotel room with him, and he gave me a cola. Oh, Harold, would he not wash his hands?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: He broke wind so bad. I got it in my nose and it's all the side of a seven year science infection. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Instead of I can't quit you, it's I can't quit smelling you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got one more for you. Ring broke.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because we have cameras in the stores.
Speaker 1: So the little bit of camouflage that he did do wasn't very camouflage, because what do y'all think that?
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 1: He was more time.
Speaker 4: Show crazy because we have cameras all in the stores.
Speaker 1: So the little bit of camouflage that he did do wasn't very camouflage. He was trying to hide behind something steel. Yeah, shot, he was.
Speaker 4: Right there on the camera, very easy to be spotted.
Speaker 2: Police and Jacksonville, Florid are looking for a man with a long beard. I love that or long mustache. It says, who stole a ferret from a pet store? Ferret by putting it in his pants and running out?
Speaker 3: Oh, that was in.
Speaker 1: Store employee Holly, who was talking about the theft. I don't know about putting a ferret in your pant.
Speaker 2: No guys caught on camera to surveillance footage uh at the pet store called him, uh and uh the ferret is worth six hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: That's how much. Yeah, that's over a stinky.
Speaker 3: Little yeah for musky little wart snake.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's got a mustache like Earnhardt. Look.
Speaker 2: Look, Oh my gosh, oh okay, I go, oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: For the ferret. Why you wearing loose shorts? Buddy? You got jim shorts on? Heard them that's gonna fall right out the bottle. You heard about the two old ladies that were checking out. When I have heard that, I think I just so well at our age. And we all know that he didn't think about this show. He was wearing no that, but he couldn't fit him down. Bl jean shorts wouldn't be able to get it in. I know, But you need something like maybe some sweatpants. Maybe he had a jock scrab me hung him in it. There you go, Greg, I said that actually he was taking ahead to go still. By the way, guys, I think we were successful. We got Rick off of it for now.
Speaker 4: We did get just a big old part in affair in the pants.
Speaker 1: That's all it took. Those things would have never diverted three, but they did. Me.
Speaker 3: The Time of the Hour.
Speaker 1: Mentioned this in passing this Anthony Weener character boy. Yeah, creepy creepy fellah disgraced ex congressman a couple of times. Last name. That just seems terribly ironic. It really does, especially when you married the woman who had the name to be associated with that. He says, And we see this all the time. Greg, You've talked about it on the Rick and Bubby years. We talked about it. What is it with these these people that seem addicted to running for office. They're addicted to they're not really trying to help. Think about the point. If you're really saying I'm doing this for America, if you keep doing it over and over again, you do you think we as Americans are we that desperate for you? And then I think it really does get down to it's just like you said, Greg, such a good gig and there's so many ways to make money on the side that it's just their preferred way to make a living. Yeah, that's kind of how it feels. Because if I mean, would you all agree that if you had gone through what Anthony Wiener has gone through, if he just if you just decided to keep that name, you just get out of the public arena, you just the public arena. Definitely politics. And here's what he said in an interview. If you don't think he's weird enough, Anthony Wiener says that he's seeking to return to politics as a member of the New York City Council. Okay there. In an interview, he said, now think about how creepy he has been. Women are crazy about me the spot, going to prison and being required to register as a sex offender. Women still dig me. They dig you as a sex offender here I am. Yeah, what a picture, What a picture in the world. He's the women go crazy over him, right, he says, this is the you know, find this is the exact quote. He says, Oh for sure, for sure, My goodness, of course, he says, my g O D. They're crazy about me, women are crazy about me, crazy about it. And this was a comedian and podcaster Adam Friedland that asked him about if the fact that he the fact that he is a powerful politician that makes him more attractive to women. He said, that goes to show you words of minds that all that he's been, I mean, he's ready street sex offender from one he still thinks he doesn't matter. Yeah, that's what you're dealing with right there, that it doesn't matter. So he's going to return. And you know, when you're dealing with the people of New York, we see that some of the wonderful people they get, they've brought us. I'm sure he can find his way back on that city council. You would think that his career. But some places now not New York City, don't forget. They were doing a documentary on him running from mayor right, and during the documentary is discovered this the last thing he got charged with sending pictures to an underage kid or This all happened during the documentary and you had to watch his wife and the handlers like done it again, What is what is he doing? Yeah, we've we've studied this phenomenon of women that there are still women that one of your favorites, Greg that write love letters to serial killers. I don't want you. Let's study them. Do you ever what person I mean I'm talking about? Yeah? Violent, yeah, yes, mass murderer, yes, serial killer. Oh yeah. And I've always thought about what a downer that must be for people that can't get a date and can't get a girlfriend, and then some serial killer gets a marriage proposal. You gotta feel bad. I know, I know you're like, man, the serial killer is getting more.
Speaker 3: What does he have that I don't right?
Speaker 1: Oh, they said old nightstalker. He had all kinds of women after him. You referred to him as old night stalker. Yeah. What was his name, Ramirez? Yeah? Yeah, I just I don't get it happens all the time, all the time. So Wiener is saying, that's his name, that's his name. Anthony Anthony is saying. Tony is saying that women just overlook him being registered as a sex offender, which means he was doing things, as we said, to underage. Yeah, that's what that means. And that is not a type of sex crime. It was a sex crime that did not damage his attractiveness at all. First of all, women still to the side, he ain't a real good looking guy now where he's getting all he looks mane, there you go.
Speaker 4: He's one of these weird guys that thinks he's super ripped, but he's not.
Speaker 3: And he'll send pictures of you know, without his.
Speaker 1: Shirt on for starters speaking nose on him.
Speaker 2: Thanks, man, I just I stopped saying when I say, when I said, he looks like and I stopped right.
Speaker 1: And then when Gregg, I saw you put the brakes on something that I wish that Earnhardt had had.
Speaker 3: But the uh right right, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: But but I won't tell you this. I think when you when you get this bad off of him, it's almost like I think it's become a challenge for him. I think I can still date no matter how bad it is. I still think I can get.
Speaker 3: Its fine and like Homer whatever her name is.
Speaker 1: That'd be unfortunately hum.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, right, didn't you No?
Speaker 1: I know what the story was. We got We're not getting married. She donated fifty bucks to his campaign. That was the story we did. Couldn't believe it. I get you look right there at that guy. You know what it looks like. I continue to just no longer listen when when the when the female gender claims that they've got more depth than men, it seems that way until y'all do stuff like this. Yeah, but y'all, y'all continue to diddy like serial killers and sex offenders. Yeah, you would just think if you were, like, say, did an online thing, because that that was after us. We're all we were all happily married and found our one before you know, online dating and apps and all that became popular. I know now it's pretty normal. It's not even a weird thing with a lot of people. It's how they meet people. But I gotta say, the first time you do that, let's meet in person and and you throw down. Now you know, I am a register sex offender. How you get a second date? How you get good? That? I want you to know because you're gonna find out anyway when you see the posters of me around the neighborhood. I just moved it right.
Speaker 4: I don't know now what's her name?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Hum about Let's just say, like we said back in the day when the story, when this story first came out, we said and Greg said, if your name is h u m A and you are now considering marrying a man with the last name Wiener, you got big problems. You do. There's something wrong with you. You you have to know, even if you didn't know anything about you got to have a middle name something. You just say, I'm keeping my maiden name. There's no way I'm going to walk around with the name h u m A and and and then take your last name. I'm just not gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Call me ween.
Speaker 4: And now she's engaged or married to uh, George Soros's son, Greg Greg Soros.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 1: That is strange.
Speaker 3: Y'all just play on her part entwined.
Speaker 4: This is all in because you know, evil globalist, powerful people. You all just one big six society that's trying to take over the world and they're all just they're all just doing weird stuff and they're all freaks.
Speaker 3: And and I'm not gonna stand for it anymore.
Speaker 1: But you know, George Sorows is so old. Her attaching herself to the son who wouldn't hear it all this? Yeah, pretty good power play for her. Yeah, it wasn't he the one we saw that He's got like a young girlfriend too, and he's after her shirtless, and it was it was horrifying. Was that sorrows? No, that was Belichick. No, that's not. This is different, that's ahld haircut different. All right, well baby, Yeah, anytime there's somebody like ancient like George Soros and has all that money, yeah he's gonna. He's got a date, I promise you. Yeah, absolutely, Now he didn't need to walk around shirtless, but he's got a date. Yeah, we'll be back after the the audience. In textonation, they've been a lot that they wanted. They want an update on Chin. How's mister Chin. Some people are starting to I mean, I'm not saying there's any true to this, So this is no accusation on my point. There's a bit of a rumor out there that they think Chin, this is not the original Chin. That's what they're saying. I'm not saying that you can.
Speaker 4: You can go to any day, any footage anything like that. He's a unique he's a unique fish, and you can you can.
Speaker 3: He's in the little corner here, He's in the corner.
Speaker 1: I don't see him. I don't see him in that bowl here. Look he's not in there the refraction for the class.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's belly up, so he's moving.
Speaker 1: That's not the same chin.
Speaker 3: The other chain stark, No, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: There's a light blue. This is a light blue chin.
Speaker 4: No, guys, you can go go to any day. He's got the double tail, he's got the red markings on the upper and lower fence.
Speaker 3: It's the same one.
Speaker 4: I'll I'll make it very obvious when I try to sneak in a new one.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right. Can I ask you a hard question being a pet store expert, Yes, it is possible that I could go to the pet store and get something very similar to chin.
Speaker 4: Right, yes, very similar, But you could. It's going to be very hard to get exact. And I promise this is the same chin.
Speaker 1: How do you feel? Are you feeding them?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm feeding them great. Yes, he's doing great. He's happy as a clam as a fish.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you do have to do the old switch. Are you telling the audience we have not changed chins.
Speaker 4: I am telling the audience one hundred percent straight up, we have not changed chins.
Speaker 1: I take your word for it.
Speaker 3: Now, I did.
Speaker 4: I've got I got to I got too bait to fish at home. Sometimes they change color, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Why do you think that Blood Club changed his whole He went from like dark to white?
Speaker 3: Yeah, red to blue. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Is blood Blob over? Yeah? I think blood Blove's out. He may be swimming in the lake. Okay, that's the store.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's chin.
Speaker 1: How long do the ones that change colors in your home? How long did they go before they changed?
Speaker 3: We went on a vacation.
Speaker 1: It was it's a long one. They don't do well.
Speaker 4: For got you do board the dogs, You forget about boarding the fish or whatever you do.
Speaker 2: If there's a lot of service out there, people are asking when the show finishes live, could they have a chin cam?
Speaker 1: You just go to our YouTube channel. There's there's mister Chin.
Speaker 3: Just live chin all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all chin all the time.
Speaker 3: I don't know if there's the demand for that. I don't know if there's a demand for that.
Speaker 1: I think there is. I think there is. So you can't swap out chins, so we can all watch him slowly down on camera.
Speaker 2: Right do you think mister Chen in that little bowl right now is like we were when we were little growing up, like at our grandparents' house and we were playing football in the We thought it was the biggest yard ever, And you go back as an adult, it was this tiny little Do you think mister Chin thinks he's just swimming in the opre what he was in?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll look at him. Go u some of them one day, some of the some of the experts, you know, our I call them text Nation, They think Chin needs more plant life. Oh well, and they said, if we replacing the next one must be called double.
Speaker 3: Chin, double Chin.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you text Nation, you can count on that. That's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know they're even are our local sales folks are even shopping around, maybe even having like a little like logo for a company in the in the bowl. So the Chin was like like flying around like, oh, come come check out our gutter company or whatever.
Speaker 1: What is that? How he would talk? Is that the voice of Chin? That'd be cool, right, m It seems like he would be Asian. I'm not going to do it, Okay, Why why is that so that's the only that's the only accent we can't do.
Speaker 3: Uh No, I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: If what if?
Speaker 2: What if Chin taught like Gary, Yeah, apparently rednecks. Okay, redneck definitely, that's fine. It's derivative of what you actually are. So it's okay, right, but I promise that's the same chin.
Speaker 4: I'm straight up there, and then when if anything does happen, I'll swap him out for really red one and then.
Speaker 3: It'll be really fun.
Speaker 1: You do know there's only one race, the human race.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right, right, we're all people.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, look at so he's there. All right, So I want to ask you guys this, with the time on the clock, would you like to hear Kevin O'Leary, Uh, just go ahead to head with the CNN panel over Trump's tariffs. Well, it's a it's really bizarre him and and uh Dan Bonino and all the stuff he's discovering. Yeah, we'll get along home with Scott Jennings both. They don't stand a chance there, hardly, but they do. They do it as best as they can. We're running out of time. Do you want to do O'Leary him taking on the CNN panel over tariffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a shouting match, but yeah, he can't believe what he's saying.
Speaker 1: Well, right, here's Kevin O'Leary on CNN.
Speaker 9: Well, here's the question, what percentage of job loss is fine? And hey, you're almost.
Speaker 10: Amount of time that means job loss and a lot of Let me ask a questions fully employment that there have been absolutely no jobs lost because of the disruptions created by the terror. You woman asking a questions, we're almost full employment almost.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about that? That's an evasion.
Speaker 1: That's what he was handed. He's doing.
Speaker 3: Economies on fire, doing what.
Speaker 11: We're talking about American economy. Nobody is taking us.
Speaker 3: What is this loss?
Speaker 4: The economy is on fire, the economy is doing.
Speaker 10: Damage.
Speaker 11: Guys wanting damage to the American brand. We are a laughing stock. We're laughing stock in Europe, a laughing stock in Asia. If you're inside the Trump bubble and you're on Twitter with all the bros, it hits hard.
Speaker 3: It's really getting will not what the numbers say.
Speaker 12: The number one death the nation for invested capital on Earth is still am in America tonight to night. Right now, I don't know what hockey a laughing stock. The trillions of dollars comes to America. Why best place to invest on Earth?
Speaker 1: Largest?
Speaker 10: I think you're making a great stro one second, you're making a great argument.
Speaker 1: It's it's just it's just exhausting, you know.
Speaker 2: It's it's a lot of times four or five on one, and they just have this agenda and they want to push it and they don't want to hear the facts.
Speaker 4: There's job loss. Actually we're pretty close to full employment. We're a lacking, a laughing stock. Actually the money is pouring in, so we weren't a laughing stock when Biden was bumbling around.
Speaker 3: But yeah, now we are.
Speaker 1: Give me a bro. Remember we were playing clips from all over the world. Peeping people are doing stand up routines about Biden.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, global we were. We were at global laughing stock.
Speaker 4: Everybody knew it was weekend at Biden's here in the White House, except evidently Jake Tapper and all the mainstream media. Are you getting paid millions and millions of dollars a year to be journalists?
Speaker 3: What he didn't he he wasn't fit for up?
Speaker 1: Why wait a minute, Wait a minute.
Speaker 7: This is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 1: Part of the promotion of Men Don't Run in the Rain. I'm getting the opportunity to be on a lot of shows a lot of podcasts, The Self Brain Surgery podcast today with doctor Lee Warren. Did you know he's a neurosurgeon?
Speaker 6: Do you know?
Speaker 1: I mean straight up in my real life, which probably explains why has he got time to do this? Greg. Everybody has time for a podcast, buddy, So and so he busy. Man's what I'm saying. We will be discussing the book with him and on his podcast. And it looks like that just was made available to you, so Self Brain Surgery Doctor Lee Warren, that one is out today also. Uh, the we will be talking about coming up today with Hannity this afternoon on his radio ship. So look forward to that. Uh And I'm not sure exactly what it's going to be on, but we can we can assure you it will happen this afternoon during shann Handi's radio show, we think between four thirty and five thirty Central Time. A couple of things. Have you seen this shark that surfaced in Rhode Island, and you know you talk about it looks so much like Jaws, because you know they had the little the little town and and the giant shark. Look look behind this boat. Oh I saw that, Look behind this boat. Those of you that are here here, you can say they think about twenty foot long. Ye, this shark just rotating around. I just right out in front of the little town there, and uh in Rhode Island. It does look like I've seen the Jaws. Yeah, it really really does. And this is really happening. This is not in a movie. It's really happening.
Speaker 3: It's a shock in the pie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's Would y'all get in the water and do like in scuba dive a gear and video stuff like you see them they like, they like Shark Week and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, now you you know I've been saying this as long as I've been talking to the microphone. An animal may get me, but it's gonna be difficult. I'm not gonna make it ease. One hundred thousand dollars half an hour, how about got I got no desire to scuba dive, no at all. That was so, I'll be honest. I don't even like snorkling. Now, snorkling's too much work, he said. One hundred thousand dollars. You put on scuba gear thirty minutes. That means you thirty That means he's already trained, yes, yes, and you're down there with you and you're gonna go down to film sharks, the big one like that shark. Yeah, how long thirty thirty minutes? Thirty minute show? You would do that? I think about it, but it comes by. You have to touch his nose what not? You're getting great when that thing takes you in its mouth and just starts shaking it away from what gets one hundred thousand at the bottom and hide.
Speaker 4: That was in the Great Salt Pond in Roared Rhode Island, and they confirmed the sighting was seen by a diner named Jen Seabeck.
Speaker 3: She was eating it dead eyed dicks. And what's the name of it. It's the name of the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Wow, I bet that's interesting.
Speaker 3: What the reason he read?
Speaker 1: I don't know, some reason. He's in a lazy voice. He was disgusted with having like, I don't know that I would eat there one hundred thousands. Think I'll think of my friends call it Richard's right.
Speaker 3: So that was spotted off Block Island.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna go in at like one hundred percent sure is twenty feet.
Speaker 3: The front and back fins.
Speaker 1: There's ways to do that.
Speaker 4: You got front hand back fin sticking out. That's crazy. So you got the top fin in the tail.
Speaker 1: Fish looks bigger till you get it landed.
Speaker 2: How about you know those websites where shark taking me out, that's that's that's these Great White I'd rather be at wrestling some animal. Yeah, the tracking Great White website pull up and they got a little beacons.
Speaker 1: You look around. Oh wow, I got one to go. Gregor, just got her and swim with him if you give enough money. How about the you agree with me, predator. I like my chances on the land. I'd much rather be in the land. I can't be in the water. I can't. I can't do crocs and I can't do sharks. I told you when I was watching I was prey or whatever it's called. And they tell their stories about getting the ones in the water. Horrory me. Yeah, Greg, we're not water things. I mean that's that's got a two for It was on the last week and that shark took him all the way to the bottom and I was trying to figure out he's punching the nose and didn't do anything. So he he actually has an eye surgeon, so he knows our eyes work, that's anyway. So he started digging off in that eye and I finally let him go. He had a leg though zero zero lost them both from the knee down. Both. Yeah. Gone, wow, that's what happens. We talked about this before. If you had to lose at the nubs, arms and legs, you're going arms so you can walk.
Speaker 4: No, No, I got to keep your hands and legs.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I'm going and everything, walking, shaking.
Speaker 3: Hands and typing and holding drinking coffee.
Speaker 1: Big legs. Don't like them wooden legs years ago, old peg leg They got some nice stuff.
Speaker 3: I'd go pirate style straight up.
Speaker 1: Past the guy. Get some of those blades.
Speaker 3: The cool factor though.
Speaker 1: Those blades. I think I would be faster in the blades than I am now.
Speaker 3: For your ankle was how bad your ankle?
Speaker 1: You know there was a time because my right foot so bad, I almost really just voluntarily went got a blade, got a blade. I think i'd be better with the blade. I passed a guy yesterday when I at the blade. People seem to do well, and this guy had where you fit and he wasn't even limping, I mean, just walk come a long way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then there was that great guy who just you know, shocked the world and broke Barry's Oscar Pastorious.
Speaker 1: With this before he killed his girlfriend. Yeah, that was that was a bad pr run for the Blade people.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: That was excuse Now he knows she's there. It ain't like you didn't know she was here. We go everything one broke in the house, They were in the bathroom, everything. It might be her, especially when you look, she's not in their way and she was through the door middle of the night. Somebody's in the bathroom. Odds are the person that you live with somebody who's broke in?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was.
Speaker 1: Didn't he get out there? I think that led him out some kind of roar royd rage or something. Yeah, yeah, had an anger issue.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, he knew horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's shark number one. I lot my chances get it's an alligator better. Yeah, I think I'd rather find an alligator.
Speaker 2: Kind of alligator which kind of big old tell show enough good one. Yeah, gator, crocodile which different animals.
Speaker 1: Crowd. I don't like those big Johnt alligators that have their really large jaws and they're like eleven twelve feet long. A right, they're problematic. They are.
Speaker 3: I do feel like I could ride the alligator though, you know, like wrap up his jaws and be like, whoa somebody to hear me?
Speaker 1: Are good?
Speaker 7: And the shoot shoot.
Speaker 1: If you can get their mouth shut, you got the that's from Jurassic From Jurassic. If you can't get their mouth shut, you got them.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: By the way, I remember that that big lady that was on the back of that I remember that big I win, I win. I had a bet you're gonna get to maamacass. And so she was quite the wrestler. Yes she was. I guess that an alligator says, I'm out, Yeah, I give up my mouth. Give me know what the alligator said. I didn't know they made humans just big. Yeah, she was on top of right, that was there. She got the job done. She did. Yeah, I'd like to have her on my Tug of War team. Oh yeah, that'll be anchor. But so I still though, for some reason, I feel like an alligator. I don't know why I could be wrong about this. They seem lazier than a shark, like they might just guys too much trouble. Yeah, sharks don't seem they're they're devoted. Yeah, yeah, and they got that water working from of course Alli get her does to you that. I don't like that role that.
Speaker 2: Something about the shark, the water there in you can kind of see them. You get the alligator, old dark water, you don't know what's coming up, like swamp. He's got you and it starts rolling.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what don't do. Don't walk a dog by the pond in Florida. Many stories of that.
Speaker 3: I'm watching a video of a lady deal with that right now.
Speaker 1: I don't see that, the elderly lady. I don't do that. Just watch it.
Speaker 3: It cuts away.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with your vision? It was and it got and she remember she was in the mind, why do you do this? It's so sad. And that situation, thanks handler, and that situation. You know, you can get another pet. Yeah, I chunked, But she didn't know. The pet sped up and she didn't see it. Still didn't see it. So the pet made the decision. The pet was like, oh my goodness, what's that right? I don't have to outrun it, just outrun yet.
Speaker 2: And that right ankle was was back and and.
Speaker 3: Why well, we're just talking about animal attacks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but we were doing things that were not real.
Speaker 4: If you had to survive, you know, ten minutes with mister chan or ten minutes with no bet, you.
Speaker 7: Both deadly.
Speaker 1: I would much rather take care of chin versus no. Yes, well you you ain't got one more segment. You got to lick that fish.
Speaker 3: That's not We're not doing that. You all just go with chances.
Speaker 1: You made the shot, I made the shot. You need to make him do it.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not licking a fish and weirdos, here's that lady getting attacked by the gator again.
Speaker 1: We'll be a boat.
Speaker 3: That's it all, man, mad.
Speaker 7: This is the Rick Burgess Show, the.
Speaker 1: Fun that we've had together and thanks for supporting what we do. Uh. It is going to be an active weekend as far as content is concerned. Episode four of Tales from the camp House will be available to you this weekend. It is part two of the Burgess Bass Battle. The actual fishing will take place, and yes, you'll finally get an answer to the question what was that that Gary did that terrified Speedy Speedy was the victim of a Gary joke and you'll see that. You also see who won the Burgess Bass Battle. All that on episode four coming up this weekend, Episode three of Strange Encounters, the new podcast that is being produced along with Blaze TV about spiritual warfare. Adler knocked that out yesterday. You'll have that this weekend. And if you like to go back and remember remember the highlights of the thirty one years of the Rick and Bubba Show, you get the best of Rick and Bubba and Radio Gold Greatest Hits on episode twenty of that coming out this weekend as well. So there's all the things that are going on. And then I'll be on with Hannity later on this afternoon. We're not sure the time. As soon as I know, if you follow me on social media, I'll let you know. This was kind of a you know, I don't want to go all we're having such a good time. Do you want to do a little bit of a downer? No, I mean we're just talking about people being e by alligators. Oh okay, it wasn't overly uplifting, but I just thought this Michelle Obama comment, Oh yeah, do you want to say it's sad? It really is sad. And keep in mind this is the this world that these people are trying to create. I'm so glad that we, like I said yesterday, we decide whether we hire these people or not. When when you hear things like this, I want you to listen and remember this is supposed to be the party that's all about women, uplifting of women. You're going to hear something that is absurd from Michelle Obama about women. So I'll just I'll just let her speak first. So here we go.
Speaker 6: Because so many men have no idea about what women go through. Right, we haven't been researched, we haven't been considered, and it still affects the way a lot of male lawmakers, a lot of male politicians, a lot of male religious leaders think about the issue of choice as if it's just about the fetus, the baby. But women's reproductive health is about our life. It's it's about this whole complicated reproductive system that does the least of what it does is produce life.
Speaker 1: Wow, the least of what it does is produce law. Does she know what the term reproductive means? And to reproduce she just said, which, by the way, is insanity. That the one thing that's the least important thing about a reproductive system is the fact that it produces life. Well, I'd like to hear all the other things that outrank that. What in the world are you talking about Terry Wooburn going yesterday? Oh yeah, yeah, well you flip a switch on that one, goy, And I don't know what this thing is.
Speaker 2: I don't know this podcast they do, and Adler has played clips from it before her trying to portray like she's got some bad life. I don't Does she realize where they're broadcasting from and and the life that she's had and has? Yeah, And she's trying to portray this thing like poor me, y'all don't understand me and women and.
Speaker 1: I love the thing that women have never been considered or what researched. Yeah, men have been trying to figure out out as long as we've been around. What's all we do is research you, yeah, and try to figure you out. A fact, we consider you all the time. You're running everything what I mean, it's and what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Defeated to speed these points?
Speaker 1: So many of us build our lives around your happiness, which, by the way, we never achieve, right, Okay.
Speaker 3: Uh to bespoint too, it's.
Speaker 4: Barack and Michelle go back in time and evaluate their presidency as if they faced any real scrutiny from the media at all. Honestly, like they they act as if they faced any kind of criticism, whereas they there's literal mainstream media reporters saying the biggest controversy of Obama's presidency was when he wore that khaki suit. Michelle acts like she was attacked daily by the mainstream media.
Speaker 3: She just wasn't.
Speaker 4: Now, if you look at how the Trump family is treated, it's a totally different story.
Speaker 3: The Trumps have a real complaint there. I don't think the Obamas do.
Speaker 2: My boys are still mad at Michelle Obama for what she did to lunch. It's cool, Yeah they were, Yeah they were.
Speaker 1: If she didn't you know, but do you but think about this is what we have to listen for. We're now taking words were We just had a person say that women have still not have never considered they're not research. Is that what she said? Research? There's no consideration for women. And this this complicated reproductive system that God we believe gave to the woman. The least important thing it does is produce life. Again, I got I gotta hear what outranks that but what they're what we just said was and this is where it gets real dangerous. And she won't call the baby the baby. She has to say fetus, because somehow that gives her a pass to take its life. The real argument has been here from the very beginning. Is this a life or not? Science seems to say yes. Those of us have a biblical world view, it says yes. So the bigger question is, Michelle, and I hate to break this to you, is that if we participate in the act of producing and it produces a life, do we have the right to terminate that life. That's the whole argument, and they keep trying to use different words that like there's some different discussion. And as I've said a thousand times, I don't have a problem with people making choices, but I do have a problem with people trying to keep people from taking informed choices. If I want to choose something, I want to know the ramifications of my choice. Okay, And that's the reason why you see so many women that were in this process and we try to pretend like we didn't have any information on where life begins. And here they are struggling with the decision they made because people withheld information from them. If they're going to make the choice, you need to go into the choice going. I understand this completely, and this is what I'm deciding to do. Not Oh no, I didn't know I was taking a life. I wish I had been more informed about that. You know, like when you see a clinic that won't allow a young lady to consider, or any lady of any age that maybe has a pregnancy that they were not planning on, didn't expect, and then you forbid them to see a sonogram because you don't want them to have that information. Now it sounds like you're doing something different than providing an opportunity for a woman to make a choice, because you're not giving them all the information about the choice. And these say stupid things like this, Oh well, Michelle Obama said, my reproductive system that making life thing. I don't have to worry about that. If that comes along, I'll just get rid of that because there's so many more important things that my reproductive system does. I'd like to know what those are. And we got to stop considering the baby. We got to consider what No. I think that's pretty important, especially when I have to answer for it one day Look, we can all be forgiven for it, you know, cause, like I say, a lot of us made choices in our life that if we could go back and change, and we would, and that's the beauty of redemption. But you can be made whole and you can be forgiven. But we do need to know what we're getting into. And when you hear garbage like this, I just wonder, are there people that listen to that? And Gomon I never thought of that. Sadly, I don't even know what she's saying. It's so convoluted.
Speaker 4: But and we just because you know, I read the comments. Unfortunately, I read the comments. And we are not saying that say you're a female and you aren't.
Speaker 3: Able to have children.
Speaker 4: We are not saying that you are any less valuable at all you are as a person.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the science of the reproductive system. Absolutely what she said. Yeah, she says that that system that was created, that that part of it is not important. Of course it is from the Rick Burgess Show. I hope you have a great weekend. You made it. Some new stuff out this weekend Episode three of Strange Encounters, our new podcast. Also episode four, Tales from the Camp House on our YouTube channel, and of course you can catch all the archives of the weekly Daily show all this weekend and get caught up, and we'll be back live on Monday for a brand new Rick Burgess Show. You just heard the Daily Best of The Rick Burgess Show. Catch the entire show wherever you get podcasts, or watch us live and archived on YouTube. And subscribers can watch the Daily Best of the Rick Burgess Show on Blaze TV