Speaker 1: I got one today, man. So this is my big idea of to day. I wanna throw the cet P.
Speaker 2: You can't be a nigga like me.
Speaker 1: Came from high school, had to empty canvas and not believe in yourself. Right, So my ideas be to the point where I believe him. So we been talking about this race with P and the big fella. Right, let's take it that Super.
Speaker 3: Bowl man, the truth challenge.
Speaker 2: Man, Let's get it. Man, y'all Thinkruth gonna go for it.
Speaker 4: Sh look at young again. Look you young as fresh baby, he said. You know what I'm saying, Let's get it.
Speaker 2: Be there.
Speaker 4: You don't want no smoke right now, I'm been trying it, s telling dusting that dusting that no smoke. He might get be tat you can't do that. I'm'a beat him by at least second day. It's gonna it's gonna be close. I'm'a beat him by like you know, three steps. See, look, season just ended for him, so he had off season long. He eating whatever he want to eat. He ain't you know for the first few weeks see off season. I know how that goes until we get back into it.
Speaker 2: But so you better get he better come right now because he wait too long.
Speaker 1: I got a great idea for you. Y'all ready, y'all ready, Pete, I got a great out.
Speaker 2: There for you. You want to hear it? What's up? Talk to that? I wanted to wait on it, everybody. Let me know. Everybody's feeling this.
Speaker 1: So, you know, Big Fella and p been going back and forth, like you know you, I'll smoke you for a hundred k. Big fella shot back. What's his name name? Vida Veyl shot back at Pete.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So look, this is what we're finna do. We're finna call Budwiser all right. We're finna go in the parking lot in Vegas and we're gonna race for the million. Yeah, we're finna get in shape, work on our sprints, parachute.
Speaker 4: Then it's already ready to go, baby, it's already.
Speaker 2: After what you mean, after what you mean? Ain't the markmorrow? I can make this race tomorrow. I got that.
Speaker 1: What I'm talking about is a bigger play in this take out. You want to take the super Bowl or you just want to be generic in the backyard. You and him get on and this is something we can do. Let's do some videos where you like my trainer.
Speaker 2: With Miami, your trainer. We are your training to go to the beach. Lord, listen to me. We finished bove Wise. We need five million for this. You hear me.
Speaker 1: Our representation church gonna call you with this. We're gonna pay the players, We're gonna get the production. We're gonna make this big. If they can do a nigga to kick a phield goal twenty five yards, we can get highted with these two niggas.
Speaker 2: Smoke this nigga, Lord, we can do it. We can do this next Saturday. No, we're vegans. Lord, I'm telling you right because I'm with it. Listen, Vegas finish. We got all the parties, all the all the all the super Bowl jam is going on. We finished. We can do this.
Speaker 3: We can do this, bro next Saturday.
Speaker 2: Yah yo. All that we can we can go into if they can let us in the legion field that oh wow, oh we're here, We're gonna livestream that fans. Y'all want to start making some calls today, straight up today on the line title sponsors all that called ride line one. Straight up, you about to do it. Let's get it. Baby, you know what it is taking the truth.
Speaker 4: Come me see a video of this guy right with YouTube, because I am.
Speaker 2: I ain't seen him. I worked out with him to day killers on his ship. Man. I just told he that he showed his money and he moved like, well, here's his.
Speaker 3: Forty that's ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Bro, he's still what do you look like now rushing the court?
Speaker 3: I just want to see what he looks like.
Speaker 2: Now, swatch the forty first, let me see this is what are you running? Forty eight five one?
Speaker 3: This guy he's competed against, so he said, he's.
Speaker 2: Probably ain't no way you're gonna lose to him.
Speaker 3: Bro, I was that I was freezing.
Speaker 4: I was that was no no, no, no no, look tell man, man, that's.
Speaker 3: No that's good.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, don't beat that. Yeah, yesterday's price ain't today's price exactly, that's yesterday price price went down. This is this count now? Inflation? This count inflation's not here. I was when he was nineteen years old, was ten years ago.
Speaker 5: Let's watch from last season.
Speaker 3: Let's see. I just want to see his burst off into the quarterback.
Speaker 2: Let me see what like.
Speaker 3: I want to see his burst you know what he oh, no.
Speaker 2: Right here, Oh no, I tell you he's soul food for breakfast.
Speaker 3: Listen, if he's motivated, motivated.
Speaker 2: Man, ain't no way you here stopping, pe stopping.
Speaker 3: That's a big mom what number? And don't get it sucked up.
Speaker 4: No, he ain't beat me in no forty no, no, no, he bigger Right now, I got a.
Speaker 2: Ten piece on you pee on his homeboys, I got you the big fella. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now listen, before we even get into the show today, man, what's the well, how y'all feel about the rumblins y'all hand about the players? Haller Burny came out and said some strong, aggressive shit like you know, you think the sixty five game rules, you know is full of shit? You know because hold on because he thinks that, and I feel the same way. The game is so vigorous and on your body that you're going to get hurt. Nobody on the court, hold on to all fans out there, everybody watching the games. Everybody on the court is hurt. Everybody, all ten guys, all ten guys out there got something wrong with them. If you're not played thirty games in the league, you're hurt, okay, And I mean like something to where you gotta go put extra care, you gotta get treatment on it, so you never get through a season one hundred percent and you definitely don't finish off no season one hundred percent. But you know, I think the sixty five game rule was put in for a sentence for these guys to play. We saw guys take advantage of it. We saw guys sitting out on big games that the league had already teed up. I just don't think that this uh, this generation of players understand that part of the business. I don't think they get no fucks and I don't think there's no pride to play eighty two games. And I think, and you, when you look at longevity, the part of longevity and able to and the reason that you can get to longevity is because you're taking off. You're playing sixty five percent of the games. You're playing forty five percent of the games.
Speaker 2: I expect you to play the fucking twenty five years. You know what I'm saying. You don't have no miles on you, So you know, let me hear y'all take.
Speaker 1: On it, bro, because today's game is more about longevity versus today it is it's about the it's a marathon.
Speaker 2: It's not a spread.
Speaker 5: You hit a little context. Five games? Are that the maximum amount that a bed can miss?
Speaker 2: At this point, it's over to get an MVB. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: He could miss out on all that.
Speaker 1: Listen, Bro, it's over. He's definitely not. He's man, he got what forty five more games? He's he's gonna mess five games? Bro, so so, and then look at this all that he just did. This season's finna go into a wash. Yeah, I don't think that's right.
Speaker 2: I think I think it's kind of scary too, because you gotta listen to your body to get you gotta listen. I don't care how the accolades ain't even that important at this point, Bro. The accolade is how to get paid.
Speaker 1: It's smart. I'm saying, Bro, what they're bitching about. What's the precedent for us?
Speaker 2: Bro? It used to say something when you got out here with half a leg. Okay, and I'm being up the so called best, I'm in the I'm in your off I'm in your favorite player's face, locking this shit. Man up. You hear me, man, This is what I'm saying. It's saying something about you. Guess what man, your team they slipped at you like, oh ship, Nigga, go through that man, Joe and Nigga see your effort. You on the ground and you Bro just saying something about you. I'm not I'm not either way. I'm just saying that it needs to be an understanding that this is a business. And when we tea the two best big men up to play and one of them don't play and scratch thirty minutes before the game, like you're throwing the whole whoop off.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You threw the lick up. Then you're taking them like, Bro, if you gonna miss the game, miss the game, don't don't. Don't come out here with all this extra shit waving at the cloud and then somebody around Joel gotta say something, big fella, chill.
Speaker 2: I'm with the rule.
Speaker 4: I like the sixty five game rule because when I look at my goat, he played eighty two injured the next season eighty two, eighty two, eighty one, eighty two, eighty two, eighty seventy eight got injured, retired or whatever year that was retired eighty two, eighty two, eighty two.
Speaker 2: This was its go game. You got you got another level respect from your pigs.
Speaker 5: Six straight years more.
Speaker 3: Bro, Listen to me, he wasn't injured. I had this man, Was I injured, Joe? I used to have you playing. I had planning for shitness when I played the.
Speaker 1: Dallas maverage we played in the fucking Turning bro we played the Dallas Mavericks in the in the playoffs. Bro, I had playing for you know, playing for had that shit in both feet.
Speaker 2: Man, that's my man, that's my girl. At the time, how I was getting up, Bron, I'm telling you so crawl into the bathroom and ship.
Speaker 1: People have no idea what players deal with when they go home and guess what got that got the fuck up, figured it out and played.
Speaker 2: On some psycho ship with cuckoo for cocoa puffs. That's a real thing. I was.
Speaker 4: I was a thing dog. I mean I played with turf to everything. I played with a dislocated thumb. You know, I played with bruised thighs. You know that's the worst you get knead in the thigh, to get reneaed in the thigh. I fell on the floor, knocked both my teeth out, went to the back of the mouth guard on came right back out like player. But I'm saying like it's on the mindset. It's a mindset, you know what I'm saying. But I think the players and the organizations they hire these people now, these physical therapists, these sleep doctors, these low management people to tell you, oh, you know, let's let's take some days off because you know your your toe is hurting.
Speaker 3: Let's take a week to get changing another.
Speaker 4: So now they're changing their mentality to where I fight through nothing exactly. Guess what the defense looked like that I hit the pick. I don't fight through the pick. I switch it. I get through something like Lord.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to say this, but this is all subliminal coming. It's all looking ato the game.
Speaker 3: It's it's no extra effort.
Speaker 2: Bro. I see you can see your favorite playoffs and here he don't get the call. He might not run back. Bro. And I'm talking about direct, I'm talking about brun I'm gonna be be honest.
Speaker 1: I see our best players in our game. If they don't get the call, their chill ain't no room bad and it's I don't, I don't. I hate comparing the errors, but I just want the young boys to know that it was a level of respect that came with the debility. And you're mental because you had to be mentally fucked up to be pushed. You know, you know what pain, You know what you gotta be.
Speaker 2: You know what you gotta be, what kind of animal you gotta be to push through some pain. I'm talking about. Pain ain't just going away just because you manned up and got through it. Guess what, it's the next play. It's the next play. And if your pee and somebody who got them motherfucker come down and score the ball on you, on their greatest stopper. But you're getting his best with a nigga like this.
Speaker 3: But we was fine too to like we didn't want to miss. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Remember the game in Atlanta, I drained my whole knee right there in the train.
Speaker 2: Here. What I'm saying, it's a whole, It's a whole bucket here, punks, he punctured a whole. He was.
Speaker 4: Knee And I'm sitting there squeezing my knee and the liquid is coming out of it right before the game and I go and we still put a knee brace on because I was trained to like, nah, you know, if I can walk, I can run, you know. So it was just like shit I got. I took pride in being out there though. But like I said earlier, when you hired all these people to be like, you know, if it's today's and they saw me do what I did, they'd be like, nah, you don't need to go out there, and so they put it in your mind that where you don't you need to take some days off of me. I'm like, I want to be out there because I got fourteen other soldiers that's out there and I need to be out there for them. And that's the mentality that we grew in. It was like, shoot, hell no, I don't want to I don't want to show no weakness. I don't want to show no weakness with my team because these is my brothers, and I want to show them with pride that I'm gonna be out there through it all. If I could walk, I can runna be there for them. That's a different mindset.
Speaker 1: That what this has been passed down from wil to Kareem to Magic to Larry to Jaiah.
Speaker 2: You see Isaiah limping in the you know what I'm saying all the great you know what I'm saying, We ain't Grace have been played through something.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just messed. It's a different metallicity.
Speaker 1: It just shows the different level of mentality when it comes to pushing through something. And that's what it was. Just like when you were chasing the title. You had to be mentally fucked up to lose every year and think that you had a chance the very next year. You had to be fucked up, but you had to believe that ship or nothing was happening.
Speaker 2: That's why Anna Bron when they remember early in the scene they were saying he got a minute restriction, say fuck that minute restriction. I'm about here to get it, you know what I mean. So about a nigga come from that cloth to hell? Yeah? He from that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bron has definitely cut. Because I was just me and him was watching him the other day. Bron went to the hole and turned his whole ankle, looked like he got a dead spraying ankle and still.
Speaker 3: Got the end one and didn't leave again.
Speaker 2: No right, I was like, damn, that's anybody else in the lead. He his whole.
Speaker 1: So are you signing with players or are you signing with kind of the league and trying to enforce because now I think they finish actually entertained changing the rule or something.
Speaker 2: The conversation is here, Joel eenbi Is is in jeopardy of losing an MVP beautiful season of play.
Speaker 3: Do you hear.
Speaker 2: Me tell me this? I can't like I'm saying, what's shouting you players? This?
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna tell you something that happened to me. So in college right for friends, you know, me and him, all Americans.
Speaker 2: He missed.
Speaker 4: I think he missed like eight games in the conference, you know, and then in the eight games he missed, I think we were like seven and one or six and two, and so we had sixteen games. He came back and played the final eight and one Player of the year at the conference where I felt like, you know, I was holding it down for the whole sixteen conference games. You know, we were like seven and one while he was out or six and two. We can look it up and I was just like, damn, you know, he still got it. But that showed his impact. He went undefeated when when he came back. So in saying that, Joel's impact if he does miss twenty games, saying them twenty games. We gave it to Nash because remember when Nash won the MVP, when he missed like sixteen games, the team.
Speaker 2: Was like seven and eight and eight.
Speaker 4: When he came back, they was like right away, they was just back to winning ninety percent of their games. So I think, you know, I don't know. I'm split on it. I think it has more to do on your impact, Like if your impact is that much greater when you're gone for injury to where you're back, you know, when you're two and ten in the last twelve games when you come back, we won eleven out of twelve.
Speaker 3: But bro, what does it say about the MVP?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: When you go when you say you played eighty two games? I played I played sixty.
Speaker 4: That's so that's me. That's why I was saying that. Heard me kind of I thought I should have been Listen, you average twenty eighteen, You average twenty eight I averaged thirty seven. Which one are you value?
Speaker 2: And when you come back you guys in the league that I'm back there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but I played sixty. I took off twenty games. I took up twenty games. Guess what if I took up twenty games. I should be better. I should be I should be better. My number should be.
Speaker 2: Better than low management. Listen, what if you think about this ticket, If you think about the players he just ran out eighty two eighty two eight, you think those players could have played longer than their career. Absolutely, you know what I'm saying. So it might be for the league to want their stars to be able to be around longer. You know what I mean, never never know.
Speaker 3: That happen anyway. Science, that's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Just science.
Speaker 4: I mean, the resolves of its side, just generational. The athletes get better, the players get better, the players play longer, that's just a generation.
Speaker 2: Think about science. Procedures get better. Nigga's not cutting your whole leg open. Now they can do a little seasion or roboy to come in and fix your shit. You got a horse leg, a goddamn cow leg. You can have a whole god leg. And you feel me like the science changes stem sales, research, fucking rejuvenation of you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, I'm expecting these players not just to play longer, but be better in every aspect of it. But they got to understand that it's a duty towards the job. Bro. It's like if a persion comes and clean your house up, if they don't clean the house up, are you paying them? Okay, so why the fuck would I expect to get paid for something they did.
Speaker 3: That's that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Now. If you hurt now, I got hurt doing the job boom, I got hurt now.
Speaker 1: That's a whole different you know what I'm saying. But just sitting now because I don't want to play against Paul Hard.
Speaker 3: I'm tired, man.
Speaker 2: You tired, bro. Man.
Speaker 1: That was some bullshit, bro, and you better be lucky. The fucking Nuggets fan was was cool. But if there was in Detroit, they probably threw something that Joe l By, you know, coming there.
Speaker 2: Waving that motherfuckers because you ain't playing nigga. We you're waiting on what you're gonna tell.
Speaker 4: What you're gonna tell? What, Bro, what you're gonna tell. And I'm not saying that he deliberate. It's coming off deliberate. This This is what's also the thing. It's a combination of the people around you, the organization, the people owning off the court, and it's a combination of the money. You know, when you get to a point, what you're gonna tell the motherfucker that's making forty five million if he come in and say I'm tired today, What you're gonna say? He makes more than everybody in the whole organization.
Speaker 2: You playing. But what you're gonna get that sitting there over there? But what do you say to him? Big fella? Find it?
Speaker 1: I'll see you out there. Let's go. Let's go, big fella. You're the best player. You're the best playing on leads on the organization. No pete, that's at that point.
Speaker 3: You the coach, the coach talking like a ticket talking.
Speaker 2: He going like, man, I ain't, I'm not. I'm not, I'm not the coach team.
Speaker 1: What's up, fellow, how you feeling today? I'm not Jerry Jones, I'm down here, I'm in the locker room. What's up being fellow?
Speaker 2: You good now?
Speaker 1: I'm tired? Okay, find it. I'll see you out there. And st off hitting my.
Speaker 2: Leg or what my leg hurt? Now? I can't play today? Hit my leg.
Speaker 3: Let's get some braces, fell some ice.
Speaker 5: With uh and beat out of the lineup. So it shows his value when he is.
Speaker 1: On the I mean Max, he's out too. They got Let's keep it real, Joe, they got they got some major pieces out MAXI, Tobias, who's out?
Speaker 4: Like the law in the system, because think about this, like who would we consider the m v P in the m v P s brace right now you were saying, Okay, Shae.
Speaker 2: The joker, Janis and Joel.
Speaker 4: Indeed and say you can put Tatum. You can put Tatum and Yakov and uh.
Speaker 2: And Yoka and Luca and Lucas on the number one.
Speaker 3: Ok and we got eight.
Speaker 2: Say if you those eight all missed fifteen.
Speaker 4: Games, which direction do you gouck? So the system is kind of fiting. It's listened though. It's two things, Pete. If you injured, that's one thing.
Speaker 1: If you own some chill ship like bro, you bro, you know the league had this bitch on ABC.
Speaker 2: You know, once he hit ABC and he goes three to five. Bro, that's prime time, That's that's cooking. That's what grandma in the kitchen. You feel me, you can't miss that. And then if so, you gotta let that be in the morning so the league can adjust to that. They had a bunch of you know what much and then too, the matchup in Philly was so crazy that man, they had us like, man, wait did they get the right? And then thirty minutes before I was in my seat, I had the joint. I shouldn't have been playing, bro.
Speaker 3: I took my jersey'll brothers hot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I took the jersey off fan as a fan, as a fan. That's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Now that when you say Joe L and B has swelling on the knee, he can't play the next four games, he's gonna be out on this road trip, guess what that does, oh ship, big fella hurt.
Speaker 3: It just gives me context.
Speaker 2: That's all because from a fan, fans are in this whole world up their team, their favorite player, and they live in that. And I'm just saying today's players gotta be conscious of that, not not not this just the duty, but it's a duty not just for your brand, but to your team, because everybody on here hurt. Everybody's playing over twenty twenty five minutes is heard out here.
Speaker 3: Now guess who this benefits?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: So now this benefits them second tier guys, And you know why because when them second tier guys is making all inb.
Speaker 3: We know what that means. That contract go up. Yeah, oh he's said the middle class come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah you say, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So say, like so when you're starting out here, come to see out comes to take over.
Speaker 2: Here comes your so.
Speaker 4: Like say, in that contract, they wasn't they wasn't on pace to make first or second team All NBA.
Speaker 3: That's because of our default. That's all incentives.
Speaker 4: Now they don't make All n B A and he make it in the contract. Now he getting the supermax. So it's it's it's so.
Speaker 2: I see what you say. What I'm saying, started to create that middle class again. Right, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So so now he wasn't on pace to be second team All NBA, but because of injuries to him and injuries or him missing, he got under the deadline. You gotta put him. That's what happens when the second tier they get featured. Man, you go to Shulam, you go to you go to that second tier.
Speaker 2: Planer. Understand what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, what I'm saying, You're gonna look up. You're gonna have a middle class all over again. And that's really what got cut out. You really had high ends because you're in this whole formula. Guess what creeps in this non guaranteed contracts, which is the thing that we have fought off for years and never had this former right here, when you start having players not playing on play, this sets it up for those non derties. Guess what I'll play for what you play. That's that's what happens, you know what I'm saying. Then you have all these incentives to be able to gather all this other money.
Speaker 1: I'm with it centives. This actually gives you, you know, some judge, some job right there. But I'm just saying they got to see it through the whole corporate eyes of it, because if they can see that, then they can actually actually value their own brand and build their own brand.
Speaker 4: So now when you got like Carl Town's second team, I'll be a center and he up for a contract, you know, even though yeah, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, and guess what, you know, his value is a certain joint. And then just because of that formula pe talking about, it pushes all these other things. Minutes score, he got featured out, he got featured you know, what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I understand what you what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Now, yeah, just for contacts, I'm looking at some of the m v P candidates and games played, us played every game.
Speaker 2: So Superstar games, Superstar, Oh yeah, they all in the rounds.
Speaker 3: But your point ball, you know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, can beat off All NBA center.
Speaker 6: Now you got one guy that that's off that that.
Speaker 4: That volts up and now that's that's you know what I'm saying, now voting, Yeah exactly, So now you replace that. If you missed that many games, you can't be on the All NBA team.
Speaker 5: Right, correct sixty five.
Speaker 2: Now you throw a dude in there who in his contract year, who wasn't gonna make it.
Speaker 4: That's perfect boom. Now he went fionaire. You see what you see the.
Speaker 2: Dominant effect of all of that hit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So, how do you guys feel though about being on All NBA as an incentive for contract boots Because the media votes.
Speaker 5: On the whole NBA.
Speaker 6: So now you're you're really trusting the media to vote in your favor to get more money.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about it?
Speaker 3: So look at this, I like to say and everybody knows this too.
Speaker 2: So it's one thing to go out here and play and I want to bust everybody ass. They trying to bust my ass. That's one thing, right, but it says another thing when Nike go to p and.
Speaker 1: Say, hey, look we got forty million right here. We need you to make first team on team, you need to average twenty seven. Guess when he goes out every night and thinking he already gonna give a nigga forty real shit, But man, he got a crazy incentive it.
Speaker 3: Dear Sam Cansell tell him, hey, nigga.
Speaker 2: You can't go. You can't go five to five this quarter? No truth, nigga, get up, walk off through the towel and all that.
Speaker 1: Just when you incentive by somebody something, I don't care what it is. It just it's an extra level of motivation. And regardless if you want to admit it or not, it's always right here. Oh, it's always right here. So because you're going to because man, you're getting to what game sixty? Forget the room number Keto. Man, you just you you being the loop and you gotta keep yourself refreshed.
Speaker 2: You got to keep yourself going.
Speaker 1: You got to keep yourself, especially when when you're the when you're the men on the team, guys.
Speaker 2: Coming to you for playing time, they problems off court, they white all type of shit. They got nothing to do with you.
Speaker 1: You got so much responsibility, so you got to keep it in this centive to keep yourself going in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when you got sue incentives, first team incentives, man, and then there ain't nothing like playing the best, cause the best gonna bring the best out of you. You hear what I'm saying to you.
Speaker 1: But to have that incentive and then say, one night, y'all getting blown out, guess what fuck, I'm finna go for it. Everybody don't seem like they want the ball. Okay, fucking I gotta go ahud because man, if I get.
Speaker 2: Let pee have a thing and that, Hey, if you get fifty one night, that's a three four million. You got incentives in your shit like that. Man, shit, I gotta have four fifty games. I was part of a situation like that. One year. You know it was my contract. You know I made first team All Defense. Well, hell, every year I made All Defense. I felt I should have been first team. Has a second team All Defense team. But one year I made it, and I thought I was up for Defensive Player the Year, you know what I'm saying. Then we put the onus in the media hand and my teammate got a big shout after Margaso he got Desive Player the Year, but he was second team and it was like, damn, had I got that defensive Player the year, that probably been an extra forty million fucking you see I'm saying. So, I don't really agree with the media being able to have that in they hand like that. I think we should have changed that, you know, as we go forward in this league. But it's been like that for years. But yeah, I definitely do.
Speaker 4: Think the players should have majority vote along with a percentage of the media, and let's say the fans. We'll get the fans like ten to fifteen percent, but I think the players should get fifty percent.
Speaker 1: Facts the players player against each other, the players and the players see it every night.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, the players coaches, Yeah, coaches is one sector.
Speaker 2: Coaches one sector.
Speaker 3: But the players should get fifty.
Speaker 2: Whether you like a guy or not, you have respect for him, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So you would say fifty players of say twenty.
Speaker 3: Five percent coaches, and then we can we can fill it.
Speaker 2: We can figure out cer media, we can figure out what empercit of the media. Are fans anyway or want to be the coach.
Speaker 1: A lot of the stuff that I'm hearing is just how they thought a coach should have did this versus that, like the analyst parts.
Speaker 2: Of this ship, or at least from you know, just my view. Man, when you sitting there, you analyzing it, you analyzing numbers, and you analyzing plays and high higher mission match and then especially in different sports, how offense winn he is, defense in their effectiveness and stopping them all that shit. You know, as an analyst, you're writing it, you articulate that to the audience. When you're a player, you're taking the audience through the experience, the mindset.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, you know this what he was thinking. Oh, this is what the mindset is in a certain situation. You actually taking them through the experience.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I hear analysts and he'll sound like he wanted to be the coach. What you mean, why would you put such and such first off man, professionals. Man, put some fucking respect on every professional bro, That's why, you know, ever, demean every nigga that's got a jersey on, has fucking worked hard to get that jersey.
Speaker 1: Okay, regardless, if you're on the fucking team, you don't disrespect no man. But ah, you put this guy in because he was that motherfucker got a jersey on. He's got the ability to make the team. He can be out there on the fucking field or court. Like stop that ship, man. That's that's that's you don't do no shit like that. That's disrespectful to the to that professional and his family. That's real shit.
Speaker 4: But like going back to the percentage, like the national media they go buy our numbers.
Speaker 2: They doing data.
Speaker 4: They're doing data. You know why, because the players see it every night. At some point, you got to play against everybody in the league. Every coach has to coach every team in the league. The media is watching the highlighted game that night or whoever they like that night.
Speaker 3: They don't see everybody.
Speaker 4: So when they choosing and it's coming down to it, they looking at numbers, box score yeah, box score yeah, and they.
Speaker 2: Looking at this idea.
Speaker 4: But when the coaches have to see these guys all the time and they see it, and the players, especially the players they're like.
Speaker 2: Man because see extra effort. The players see the minute stuff. The player see he rebound, he got back, he talking, he switched when he was like the little shit that when you have to experience when you're a player, you see it firsthand. Ship and other piece come from the coaches because they game plan for it, and sometimes game players don't even go right. We make so many adjustments throughout the game. It's like, damn exactly.
Speaker 1: You scouted every night when you play. Every night you're playing, it's three four scouts at the game, getting your calls, getting your moves. I forgot scouts.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: Once the league starts, you're scouted every night, and they got seventy eight different pieces of film on you every night. If you pee, the guy who put the ball on, if you're the man on the team, you've.
Speaker 2: Got the timberwood. Three day, you might see the timberwood scout over there. You might hurt straight up, straight up.
Speaker 3: Can't stop this, don't get it down with your right down.
Speaker 5: The All NBA stuff.
Speaker 6: A couple of years ago, Donovan, Mitchell and Tatam missed the All NBA teams, and they missed out on thirty three million dollars.
Speaker 5: Of contract because of that.
Speaker 6: So going back to the games play thing, that's why it's all the more important because there's so much money tied to getting that extension.
Speaker 2: I actually think the NBA First Team second Team thirteen needs to be bigger. I don't think it needs to be just five. I don't know if they're doing it this year. I don't know if they're doing it this year.
Speaker 4: But take out the positions for the first second, they're not doing it right.
Speaker 5: No, they do, and that's what's been difficult.
Speaker 2: So this is my thing.
Speaker 3: How does Joker make second team All NBA?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 4: This is why I always saying if they had did this, I would have made more All NBA teams.
Speaker 3: Listen, they took out the position.
Speaker 1: Listen, if you're an All Star, Bro, you got picked All Star, that should be you feel me? That should be equated in there. But there's no way Jokers second team.
Speaker 4: It's no fucking way second Team or NBA. So because he's that, just be like eight. It needs to be like it needs to be positionless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You know, you just need to be names like if you first.
Speaker 4: Team last year should have been honest, it'd be Jo Joker, Shaye, Luca was in there. But it shouldn't be like, oh, guard point, guard center.
Speaker 5: You want to do two guards, three four.
Speaker 2: I just want to do the player a A and you got five centers on there, then so be it. So be it right if these Joker yeah making the guards and so be it. Yeah, I'm with that.
Speaker 3: I like that this is the best five this year. It needs to be like that. That's what it needs to look at the.
Speaker 1: Structuring because you got way more players play at a high clip right now though it's a seeding position right now.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, two of the top five players.
Speaker 2: I can't say Luca and like all these guys are are arguably I want to say, annoy you I say, I say sick. Hey lord, you gotta say I'm talking about Hey, you got a right now we named it.
Speaker 1: You'd be like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You wouldn't say no today hate that I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Three teams would be twenty four players and that would be the same amount of people as there are.
Speaker 2: And did you do first check your third and then you go back to those tiers your bottom tier. That's what I'm saying your bottom players on the first team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hell yeah, guess what he yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 3: You know why it's getting wider, bro all.
Speaker 4: Right, so listen, let's let let's do the names like on the first tier right now.
Speaker 3: Let's put all right, Joe.
Speaker 4: Luca, Luca, Shayem.
Speaker 2: Uh and and hold on, hold on man's six right there? Right?
Speaker 1: Uh Kevin Durant, hold Onhi Booker, all right, I say that's say let's you said at Kawhi book Okay, I say, now the next tier.
Speaker 2: Oh, hold on, it's I miss k D.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry there. So who you're taking off?
Speaker 2: I am taking a biker off, book Off. That's all right.
Speaker 1: So now the next is Booker, right, So here we go. Look right, so we got to name another eight in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, book Paul, George, Paul, George, bron Braun a D A D yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Donovan Mitchell, Yes, Donovan's in that, Jaylen j Rand, Jaylon.
Speaker 3: Brust, Jaylen Brussel, Jayn Brown.
Speaker 2: That's another eight now right, all right, so another next bottomry hold on, hold on, I gotta take somebody who's on that first last whoever is I gotta take somebody else I gotta put chef in there. Yo, I'm not tripping, y'all.
Speaker 1: Gotta put a chef in the custure, Jef, I got start off st.
Speaker 2: For this. For this dog, we need a board, man, we got it. This is another segment.
Speaker 1: We definitely need a board. Lord, you're right, we need to make an eighty Listen, we need to shoot this into your backyard. Come in there and get a whole list. But y'all see what I'm saying though, Right, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It should be a it should be a A and then that eight.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like a first here yo, and then we might might be somebody on the second team be like, hold on, he.
Speaker 1: Can he can easily be first here. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's gonna be like a one A, one B type situation.
Speaker 3: Definitely, that'll be dope.
Speaker 2: That'll be fire. We need. That's what it should be. That's what it's yeah, no doubt. Yeah, man. We got a lot of ideas, man. Listen, man, we got a bunch of campaigns today. Man. I am also going to campaign that we have the cracking game. The cracking rules are you can't be an all Star. That's it.
Speaker 3: So if you ain't a star, all.
Speaker 2: The people that did get picked for the All Star games. You in the cracking game, right, That means you're on a team that him do good. But you cracking. You hear me, Dustin, you tossed to Charlotte's all those little guys. It's another twelve. It's another twelve. I can go grab and have a cracking ass game. Guess what In the cracking game. You can wear your ear rings, you can wear your you can wear your jury, you can wear whatever we we we incorporate. No, you know what I'm saying. We got the five ball out here, we got the half courts ten ball.
Speaker 3: It's the cracking game.
Speaker 2: Man. The court is is color. You feel me? We played on the led courte. You hear me. It's the cracking game.
Speaker 3: Guess when the cracking game go on?
Speaker 2: Right before the three point contest and the dunk contest Saturday nights. I got I got my first five cracking, my first I started five cracking. Damn my leak monk, Oh my back corner is my leak monk.
Speaker 3: And Terry Rose here.
Speaker 2: Ooh scary crack you coaching this d Yeah, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Then I'm gonna go with uh, give me wagon her for Orlando, the one that started him. And then let me see, I'm gonna get a little more versatile.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Then I'm gonna go with my guy. Uh damn, hold hold on, hold on, hold on. Then I'm gonna go five.
Speaker 3: Give me too big, give me nah we positioned, Okay, go ahead, go ahead, give your money, give me a Shagoon is cracking, Anthony.
Speaker 2: Is cracking. Shagoon is cracker.
Speaker 4: Holdd hold give me Tyler hero damn.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're going shoot all guards. So don Nelson is coaching, alright, So then and then so for my I need one big big cat.
Speaker 4: He might be a star word he's been on the bar, star, he's been all star.
Speaker 2: Tak my little Corby White, Jamie gret getting money to be white under church names church damn white.
Speaker 3: All right, No, my last one, my last one, my boy.
Speaker 4: Uh Bridges Bridges from Michel Bridges, Calbridge from Brooklyn Bridges.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my five. That's my five, my five.
Speaker 4: So I got Michail Bridges, Tyler Herro Scary, I got Malik, Monk, Terry.
Speaker 3: And Wagner Kid. That's my that's.
Speaker 1: My five out, five out cracking team, All cracking team.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna go nine all stars. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go being Mathering from my Oh yeah, that's what I got. I'm gonna go before he got hurt, Desmond Bang and my two he loved DEAs. I'm gonna go for my four. You ain't say Shan gooon. Oh yes, you can tell cracked. That's a good one. And my I'm at I don't know how I'm gonna put him in at the two or the three. I moved Bang to the three, but I'm gonna go Cam Thomas from my two. He walking, cracking him walking, So this is good match up. I'm gonna put at the fat. I'm gonna put at the fat, cracking he said, he always said he don't go crack me. One more cracking, cracking, and I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go Jalen Durham and Pistols having the man. But he's gonna get your double double, easy easy double and to proved Ben walla easy double double. All right, who you got? You know, I'm gonna go with the three headed monster with Davante George Kate Cunningham, and Kobe White as my first three on the on the Cracking team Me Jayleen, Jayleen from Damon will Jane Williams, jayl from Okay see sucking the God name up my bad.
Speaker 3: J Dub is killing.
Speaker 2: Oh I had this, I had this. Oh No, I'm taking Derrick White. Solid. Dereck White is super cracking right now, solid, super cracking White. They're white in Boston.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm tripping there.
Speaker 2: Yeah White, damn damn Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's an All Star this year?
Speaker 2: Listen? He should be Listen, Prez is supposed to man, you hear me, damn right, man Like, seriously, the c is supposed to have damn near four people, and you feel me. Prezin is gonna be an All Star? Should should? He should? Y'all got in one year? Then, y'all? Yeah, I wonder what I ain't doing that? We're getting the All Star Game one year?
Speaker 1: No bullshit? When we get there it Rondo used to carry in the box ron just to have a little box. So Rono used to always carry like a little box just so he can hear music in his own little joint.
Speaker 2: So we get there.
Speaker 1: You know, Rondo liked the little bro when he went, you know, peeing, peeing myself.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Right, So we all get there, uh wherever the name tax was, I think we moved them.
Speaker 1: We just you know what I'm saying, plus your stuff right here. So they put us right here and we look up and we all getting dressed. Pee kind of sitting just like that because pe get dressed fast. We all kind of sit right here. We're talking whatever. We look a picture of this. We're sitting right here doing what we do. I think bron Chris Bosh and uh d way right here they doing what they do.
Speaker 2: I think, Uh, what's the little guard from uh Orlando, Uh Jimmy, Jamie Nelson and Dwight and from Houston sweet lout uh no from from Sean Lewis. They sitting like right there.
Speaker 1: And then it's like Joe Johnson and Josh and then we looked up and everybody.
Speaker 2: Was like we was cool. But it wasn't cool.
Speaker 3: It was just like it was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't tension. It wasn't it was it was.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like like it was gonna kick off, but it was like.
Speaker 2: That's what it felt like. He was like, man, cool, cool because you know, we're playing cards. You know what I'm saying. You hit it rock? Did you chilling? And we looked up and it's like, yeah, this is this is real life, like we're in real We're When the East was in contention, remember the Pistons, it was like for them, but we looked up and it was just cruise.
Speaker 1: It wasn't even it was it was it was like yeah, yeah, we all started, Yeah, I'm gonna pass you the ball, but I'm cool.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We want to give no edge, you know, and Shan and p really know each other, but if you saw them play, you would think that, you know what I'm saying, it was something there when you saw RiPP and ray Allen play each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that looked a real person.
Speaker 1: It looks I mean, nobody wanted to give Like the white ones speaking to us, We wasn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: It was not cool. It was like it was like an age that you had to keep to be able to keep your edge, right, hear me? And then you know, like.
Speaker 3: It was like, hey, what's up, y'all?
Speaker 2: Cool? And that was that was it definitely wasn't no jerseys then and then too guys, are trying to get ship signed. So real ship, NICKA ship come around.
Speaker 1: Like your ship come around. Give I'm just being one hundred. I might get d Howard on my ship versus Dwight.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. So I do what I knew exactly what it was coming in here. I'm just saying, Bro, the All Star Games, you you still you used to really feel like now no one's giving no age, no whatevers.
Speaker 5: Dave goes back to Portland and Nike there.
Speaker 6: You know, decade plus you've been a similar situation with Minnesota, and then you go to Boston. The first year you didn't play the game and you came out way to the crowd.
Speaker 5: Next year you played.
Speaker 6: What was it like kind of returning to the city that you kind of grew up in and Dames.
Speaker 5: Kind of going to have a similar situation with himself.
Speaker 1: It was, first off, coming back to a place that you were successful, you built. You feel a sense to not just the organization but to the community, you know, to come back into that because you got friends and family still living there, living in their everyday lives. It's hectic. It's hectic, but it's no better feeling than actually feeling the love and appreciation from the fans that came and watched you play over the camp countless years, that bought your merge, that rooted for you, that sends you, you know, both good and bad letters on just appreciation and yeah, just countless people that you've you've touched, countless people that you've inspired. You have no idea on the people that are watching these games every night. I didn't know that in Minnesota that they actually.
Speaker 2: Character games in Canada. So it was fans in our burder, it was. It was fans in in Edmonton, it was it was fans in Skeatskatchewan, and it was fans in Wyoming, it was fans in Montana.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like you, you just never know like how it is. But it's a great feeling to be appreciated. You know, we've all been uh and appreciated by the fans. It's always a good feeling to be appreciated. To see all the work that you put into something you know, full culmination. It's it's a dope feeling.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I hope, I hope the Portland fans show their appreciation and show their respects today because it's only right. He uh, he made it. He made it the reason we watched the Blazers. He I thought rekindled a Blazer history that you know from Clyde and Terry Porter.
Speaker 2: In the early days.
Speaker 1: I thought he rekindled a great basketball culture there in Portland. And it's only right that they showed pray homage and show their respects to him.
Speaker 6: To ask you as about the Cavaliers are twelve and three in their last fifteen games. Garland hasn't been in the lineup. They beat the Box and the Clippers in the last week. Yeah, Garland slated to return. We had a jaw josh.
Speaker 1: They've been hurt, Yo, Big Fellow was hurt. They had a bunch of people hurt. Logan was hurt. Like they just starting to get their pieces back and no one has them on their radar.
Speaker 2: But this is the Cleveland you talked about last year.
Speaker 1: Where would you put Cleveland as a tear We talk about the second tier, second tier.
Speaker 2: Then that that maga tierns.
Speaker 1: I don't know though, you remember you said, well, first tier, let's go over first. You remember you said this. I remember you said this. You said that Boston it was all tier. They was in a whole nother tier, right, everybody else in the East. Hold on, So then you got Minnesota and okay, this is just the West, I mean, just the East. The teams talking about the league. I'm talking about the tea me out. You got the Celtics, and you got OKC, Minnesota and Denver Denver all playing at a crazy level defensively, Clippers, these four or five teams are playing at a at a a tier defensively and offensively.
Speaker 2: Right, we're saying that. Right then under that we got this one. B You feel me well, before because the Sixers just went on a crazy, dumb slide, but before that they was allowed to be looking like that tier we've been talking about that's right underneath. And I say that only because you don't have those same defensive efforts like those four or five teams we just named.
Speaker 1: Over here, you understand. So then you got underneath that, you got let's say, yeah, you got well. I hate to say this because now the Sixer is not slid in there. And what you got what Milwaukee and you got Cleveland, you got the Knicks. All those teams are replacing, right am I right, mack. Then after that, that's when you got like a Lando You know what, I'm saying, that second tier is a bigger tier.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, the secondary is a bigger.
Speaker 5: So you're saying the Caviaries have entered that. They except that as well.
Speaker 4: Yes, the Knicks are and the second tier. Cleveland is in that second tier.
Speaker 2: Four to eight to me, right, yeah, for sure, three to eight for the eight. Four to eight Milwaukee is second tier to me? Yes, yes, they think Milwaukee is second tier.
Speaker 4: I think the second tier now right underneath the six six ers and second tier Indiana is now second tier to me. You know, so four to eight for the nine. Really, yeah, that second tier there's only to me for to nine. Let me tell you, there's only.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 4: I truly believe only five teams this year can win it. These are the only five teams that.
Speaker 2: Can, regardless of the conference.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is this is my contender tier. The Celtics in this order, disorder, just the tier, just the order order, the Celtics obviously, the Denver Nuggets. Yeah, all right, go ahead, Look but actually, okay, the Clippers. I'm throwing them in the conversation like they've given me enough sample size with James Harden and their adept they're coaching Jay. They just they fit them all top the bottom.
Speaker 2: Exactly. So two months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great sample size and they have all the ingredients. So and saying that's the third So now we're talking about one B that you're saying they're good, and they're good now, but no playoff experience. Okay, see Minnesota, they don't have no deep.
Speaker 3: Runs and it's playing them second tiers, so we want to put them in the second tier. I think there's one B.
Speaker 1: You're saying experience as it as a big issue. Yeah, push them second tier four team, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: Said, there's four teams then Boston, Denver, the Clippers, and Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: I'm not sold them. Milwaukee.
Speaker 3: Who's the fourth tier?
Speaker 2: Then I think it's three teams? Then cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, if those three teams are healthy, two of those teams go to the finals or in the finals.
Speaker 2: What you got to.
Speaker 1: This is my first team, this is your first tier or just teams? Did you think they can win it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I believe in Okay, see you know what I think. I think they can do it now. I think Shape playing with the edge man, he's poised.
Speaker 3: Who else I put in the seven game series.
Speaker 1: You think that they got enough to beat the Devin Nuggets in the in the Western Conference finals, or the Clippers in the Western Conference finals, or Minnesota in the Western Conference.
Speaker 2: I believe so with the defensive guy in door, you know, seven games series, I'm not even sure if they can beat the Lakers. The Lakers.
Speaker 4: If the Lakers getting to play in and they win that game and there's okay, see versus the Lakers in the first round, you think they can beat the Lakers in the seven game series, you know when it got technical over then yeah, but I'm saying you think the Thunder with their experience, you think Minnesota, these are the top teams in the West, the Lakers, they gotta play at the Lakers in the first round. The Lakers somehow make the playoffs playing and all that, they have to see the Lakers in the first round.
Speaker 3: If you got to put money up, I mean.
Speaker 2: We didn't even expect them to be racing for the number one spot.
Speaker 4: Now exactly what I just answer, that's the question I'm asking that Lakers in the first round. If the Lakers, if that's the matchup, if we get that kind of scenario, you.
Speaker 3: Think the Lakers can knock the Okay in the.
Speaker 4: First round because I just think when the game slowed down, you got bron and a d you know, two print All Stars, and you focus in on one team. I think they're gonna be tough. They they remind me of that team, that old team that just got They just trying to get through the regular season, hopefully make the playoffs. They gonna be a I think they're gonna be a nightmare for anybody in the playoffs except for like a Denver, you know.
Speaker 5: For West Coast Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's what it say. Because Jimmy made a crazy rule. Nobody show that playoffs. You know what I'm saying. Playoff Jimmy win nuts last year again, shit, I mean Jimmy Bowlder had a couple of runs like that.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: Shit, I listen, listen. You gotta think about this too, though, Janice don't get hurt. You hear what I'm saying. So in the playoffs, this is when p said anything can happen in playoffs, anything can happen, and you need a little bit of luck.
Speaker 2: And you remember Janni's hurt his back. Who would think Janice would get hurt? You know what I'm saying he gets hurt, Jimmy Butler goes ham in that ship gets to the conference finals. Now we didn't have Miami, and even in the scope of things, that's what I'm trying to tell you, Bro, I gotta see this in the second half, Yo, for the second half of the season would tell me a lot about everything, because then the sawyer gonna settle every the ground and everything is what it's gonna be. It's gonna start selling in and you're gonna start seeing players get hurt, players be here, players elevate. We're gonna start seeing some games. Some guys off the bench that we didn't have on the scope go start coming into the scope. Watch it's gonna be a bunch of that. It's gonna be a bunch of moving parts. Because I will say this right before the All Star team All Star announcement, you get everybody's best soon as the fucking All Star listen, all that shit over niggas out with a toenail all personal reasons naked.
Speaker 1: I can't play the mentally like he come to bullshit. And then them teams that really think they got a chance, man, the coaches find some way to keep those guys engaged, and keep those guys in centibis and keep those guys set right here. And then this is what we start listening with with peoples talking about those teams that haven't been here, are not as experienced to be here, be all mental. You know what I'm saying. You see motherfuckers in game seventy and they arguing and shit, a bro, that that team that you wonder because those those are intangibles. There are the difference.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go.
Speaker 2: Let me see what these tears is looking like. Where's Lillard? Tier three? Damn? We got no way.
Speaker 1: So we got Joker, MB got this Hooker, Curry, Tatum, shakee hey le.
Speaker 4: Tier one listen, hold on, hold on. Records don't matter, no, no, no, We're just said how you need to Tier one players, Man, Listen. You can argue Kawa can be over here, bro.
Speaker 2: That's so so.
Speaker 4: In Tier two we got Booker, Kawhi, lebron A, d Fox, Bone, Holler, Burden and Edwards.
Speaker 2: You can't have Fox, so let me hold on, hold on, hell yeah, they bowl player. What you mean I'm taking Randall over sabonas I'm putting no, hell no, Lord, Randall just got cracking this last month. He was struggling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he showed up, but he was struggling the first two winners. This no, no, listen. I got Mitchell in Tier two over who over Sabonas. Boy, y'all they watching the games. I got Mitchell's carrying his team.
Speaker 2: Bro, he just started doing this in the last month and half. Bro.
Speaker 3: We don't got him over Sabonis.
Speaker 2: No, Bro, he leaves the league in double doubles Mitchell. This is Donovan Mitchell. The reason the Kings are what they are because the two people, the fucking fox hold on three people.
Speaker 4: Reason that the Cleveland has has merged now is because of Mitchell. Know, they've been hurt exactly, and Mitchell has between.
Speaker 3: The cast and from That's what they saying.
Speaker 2: If the Sabonas don't play, motherfucker, they get blown out Donald Mitchell.
Speaker 3: If he don't play, they can still win.
Speaker 1: Yes, they got Garland, got big fellow, They got another big fellow. They got a couple of people.
Speaker 2: Garland. I'm just saying that he's.
Speaker 4: A bigger What about what about Maxie? Oh yeah, he's thirty thirteen. Okay, let me see.
Speaker 2: I actually got Tobias on third tier.
Speaker 4: What about Pablo, Yeah, Paolo ooh he third tier, Sabonis.
Speaker 6: Edwards, Haller Burtons bonus is twenty thirteen and eight.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, no, that's tough to take time. What about Paul George, he's thirdier? What about? What about?
Speaker 4: What about the nigga? And uh what you said, Jimmy Butler? He said, Iron said Then then, uh.
Speaker 2: What's the boyd? That was ion Ingram said the boy and Charlotte?
Speaker 3: What about mother?
Speaker 2: Mellow? Miami? Uh oh hero, noam man oh man bam ain't no here, uh Mellow? Who is that?
Speaker 3: You got tray Young up there?
Speaker 2: Tray Young?
Speaker 1: He said, damn trade third tier, I'm that trail a tray All started though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a I'm taking some bonus off or Fox off and putting Brunton in there. I just told him that, man, but I said, random, Brunton is in there. Let's switch that. Let's switch that Brunting and Fox.
Speaker 3: We gotta switch Brunton.
Speaker 2: And that's agreed. Damn eighty third tier, man, I'm putting Brunting over a d All right over who a d Anthony Davis averaging twenty seven brush second cheer Brunting all right, we get tell, I'm swapping brow. You can't have two leakers on there and they fat hundred records.
Speaker 3: Yeah, under five, under five, so a D is third tier?
Speaker 4: Come on, wow, wow, bunting, I know that's what I said.
Speaker 2: That because he's the king. That's the only reason why Ron playing well though, Bro, Bron playing real well this year. So now they God damn, he's a whole body.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, off the third tier. You gotta put him on? Who my guy in.
Speaker 2: Denver point guard? Oh, Jamal Murray has gotta be in the third tier. He gotta be, so Rendall gotta come up with that. He hurt, got to come up. Body of work here though, having a great like a month and a half.
Speaker 1: So no, quietly, who we need to put up here at Town's God damn it, he said, he as twenty and teen. Bro, what about Town's up there to ship?
Speaker 2: We ain't even got towns up there? Oh yeah the whole second of the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. They need the NBA, y'all.
Speaker 2: Listen, this is crazy. This.
Speaker 4: We need to change the all NBA teams from five to eight players.
Speaker 2: Straight up. It needs to be stretched.
Speaker 4: Listen, ticket I don't get it. I don't get this. If Edwards is in the m v P conversation, you gotta be on tier one.
Speaker 1: Facts, So who you gotta swapped a nigga like Lake KD Joel?
Speaker 2: Joel's not fitting. You can't take Joel right right? I feel like you're you know we're talking about right who.
Speaker 4: You gotta turn carry out his team? It's under five hundred. Take care, you gotta pay.
Speaker 2: Start doing that.
Speaker 1: Then a lot of these guys starting Tier one. Luca's out of there. Well, this is rightfully deserved. This is like Edwards should be first team all NBAS gods, just in first tier. I feel like should definitely be in there. I don't know if I'm the first.
Speaker 4: Team this year, this this week. It's not It's not a knock on Curry. It's like he's her. You gotta take carry out put Edwards.
Speaker 2: In that wash he's in.
Speaker 3: And then you say that's a that's legit, right man.
Speaker 1: No, No, if you're saying that that Kawhi replaces somebody on this first team to KD, problem, then you swapped. I don't think they got a bet. What you mean he got a better record, He's having to.
Speaker 2: Just as many games they're having what we're just both been injured. Right listen, miss games, right.
Speaker 1: Listen his first tier because his team is what four Listen to me, but listen to me. He's having his team is doing better, and he's having arguably a similar year. So I would put him in front of KD. We're talking about his first sea. He's on the he's on the he's on the best team. He's on the fourth best team on the on the first and fourth best team in the league.
Speaker 3: We have nothing that can change next week, hear me ill.
Speaker 1: Though nobody's in this list, right, he represents nobody from the Clippers. How can how the fun can they be the best fourth team? And you know just what I said. You swapped KD for for Kawhi.
Speaker 2: All right for Kawhi and I got from three and fifty five from the four and.
Speaker 5: Eighty eight from the free.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah that we forget that low man thirty six thirty five doing this, that low paid off him. Yeah, it took two years.
Speaker 1: There's some heat up here, this super heat up here. This is a crazy list. God, look how many guys at the Look at the fourth tier. Guys, the fourth tier.
Speaker 2: You're not on the fourth.
Speaker 4: Tier some people to That's that's it right there, the cool list right there too.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, le y'all gotta strep yeah, y'all gotta y'all gotta get to eight players. Man, this five players during the league of this service. It's we're just looking at the board, man, there's so much heat.
Speaker 3: Just Kyrie and the honorable mention who.
Speaker 2: Man, all right, yeah, we just man, we didn't even put Kyrie up there. Damn.
Speaker 1: Save this church makes you say this, but and take a picture of it, because every week this is going to check it was your favorite jersey that you wore, pee, you had a favorite jersey that you wore that you played in?
Speaker 3: Did you play there.
Speaker 2: All the teams I played in. My favorite jersey that I think I used to wear was the black, the black and green Celtics.
Speaker 1: Johnny Joe would bring them out when we were at home. I always played well in that black. It was a it was a it was a green.
Speaker 2: It was for the road. But we used to wear them at home. Yeah yeah, yeah, but they we had the black uh no, no, no, had the black uh lucky joint on the front had them there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was probably my favorite. And then we played in the Black Christmas Trees. When I played with the Timberwolves, had these black jersey they was laced looked like Christmas trees around the top.
Speaker 2: That was one of my favorites to play in.
Speaker 4: My favorite one was the We Have Some Patrick's You Beat Me to a p the gold letters and gold numbers, that's my favorite. I actually framed that.
Speaker 2: Jersey go ahead. T didn't want to say. I had to pick one man for show show. I'm going with the Memphis Sound jersey man, red and White. It was kind of unheard when I saw it in the locker room, like yo, red and white and what is all this but history? Yeah, Memphis sound. It was perfect. Man. I loved it, but I never really cared though. You know, I was going out there, you know, the Seeking Destroyer right, listen to listen to Yeah for sure. Johnny Joe, this one Johnny Joe like he was a key to detail. He he used to love detail. So when we wore those jerseys you wore up, he would call Nike and all our shoe companies and made sure that we had shoes to match the jersey.
Speaker 1: So when he brought after when we brought up the Lucky joints on the we had kicks to match the Saint Patty's. When we played the.
Speaker 2: Man Lor we always had like a shoe package that went back with the jerseys.
Speaker 1: That's what made that kill forgot, That's what made that whole thing cold. Lord, will you come in your joint and you'll see your jersey laid out and then here put your shoes right right when you shit that, And it had just you're like.
Speaker 2: Ooh, you know you gotta walk by anybody joins. You see anybody show, You're like, oh, ronal these hard right here. Like that was the cold part about the jerseys Christmas, Christmas time, all Star time, and in special jersey times with was the dopest ones. We had them Italian. We had some Itttalian. We wore them one time and they had the Italian flag in the clover right is hard. There was the one on one Dallas one on one one on ones right there. We should auction them ship the war that one time we were supposed to wo that one time to get those. We played in Italy, played in Italy. We played one time in Italy that.
Speaker 1: We played the Raptors a real game, pre season game, pre.
Speaker 3: Season that was like a real game. I never forget that gym.
Speaker 2: Remember I hot that jem, but yeah, we wanted that was that first year we was in Italy we had to play the raptives over there. Yeah, bro, straight up, straight up and down. I just asked you to day, Bro, do you keep all your shoes? Bro? I got some of the stories.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, next thing I want to ask you guys about.
Speaker 6: So during the AOC Championship game, pre game, Justin Tucker was trying to practice his kick. Travis Kelsey and Patrick Mahomes picked that up, toss it, and there was some kind of gamesmanship going on of like, Yo, we're trying to do our thing.
Speaker 5: They're trying to do their thing.
Speaker 2: Just curious your.
Speaker 6: Guys' thoughts on that type of gamianship before the game and if you guys did anything like that to kind of get in ahead in the mind of a player.
Speaker 1: So this one, I knew the Ravens were going to get beat when I saw when I saw that, Like, you know, I ain't saying the kicker won't it smoke?
Speaker 2: I didn't want smoke. But when you're home, it's a it's a different level of you're in my house. Type shit, feel me like, and yeah, you know it is what it is. We went out when I when I when I when I joined the Celtics, we would we was in Italy. We Paul Pierce started a chant that the Romans started before they took battle and went into like a real blood thirsting battle. That's what it was, asked, okay, and this is the mentality. And I think we got it on film with Paul got the Roman hat on, he got a sword in his hand, he got a shield, and he goes Celtics and you hear a couple of us go orrah. Well that was our hourrah. And when you heard the hoorah, it was like three hundred you heard we're getting ready to go out here and we're finish destroyer. Well, let me tell you something. Two inches from my face is a curtain. The curtain is this thing. You can hear us on the.
Speaker 1: Other side of this curtain. The opposing team is right here. So yes, what we used to do, Let's come out here and beat the ship out. These bitch ass sniggers.
Speaker 2: Man, they lost their last min They're not going to come in here and get no fucking We don't give a fuck who they got over there. Fuck them niggas, let's get it going. Cell tans who are sell tams? Ghur up. That had to be. That had to be into let's go, and the niggas ran out with that. You hit me.
Speaker 1: And then when we hit the court with that, right, smoke these sniggers.
Speaker 2: Then we smoked New York. We smoked the Niggs, smoked, the Wizards, smoke smoked everybody. And that was the mentality. We ran out there and we rus like this. If you had the camera, Hines, we just really like fucking as like this. What every motherfuckers who was in that line fell? What I was talking about? Bro? One time it was so thick. I looked up and baby was crying. What I was like, Fuck, what's won't you? It's just a lot of energy, don't I don't know what to do? Big fell up like real ship. Then when when.
Speaker 1: The eight cs took the court, nigga were trying to lock you up.
Speaker 2: It wasn't no cool. It was no cool, no cool, believe it or not. That intimidated a lot of teams, man, because they hear they talking like that. Man, am just the basketball? What you're doing? Man? Come down?
Speaker 5: You always doing that ticket creedy.
Speaker 2: No lord, no Lord, I did well. We did it as a group. It was different.
Speaker 1: People say, okay, you're go baseline ticket. I'm right here sitting in my head. And then I got the lord you get out of talk. The talk was what was intimidating t A we shot.
Speaker 2: We just just niggas yelling ship you good lord, you know ship like all of this.
Speaker 3: Bro, you look at the niggas is turning, they back, and.
Speaker 4: I didn't have people coming to me. I said, I hate playing, y'all, y'all just on the throw line.
Speaker 2: This on the free throw this on the free throw.
Speaker 3: Line, y'all tall, we gets nothing hard to score.
Speaker 2: Guess what.
Speaker 1: We played the pistols and them niggas is doing the same thing we were doing.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, Ship, I look that. She was like, you buy yourself and them niggas. I was like, ooh, oh shit, that's what we ran into something. But other than that, Bro, we learned, like on accident, that you can actually be in players head. You can actually the gaming ship that comes before the game. When you see guys at the fifty yard line doing all or whatever, that that's something right because we're doing layups and guess what. Sometimes the players stop and look down there all that gaming ship. Man.
Speaker 1: Listen, they'll tell you man, when I warmed up, man, I'm dripping, and you know what I did that for? Because when I get to go to jump ball, I want the nigga that's getting ready to jump ball.
Speaker 2: See me dripping. Guess what the drip tell you ready to go?
Speaker 1: We're ready to go. It's never time. He had to come to me and say, big fella, you ready.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Ain't no nigga own the team ever came to me and be like, big fella, we got no big fellow.
Speaker 2: I'm locked in. I'm on demon mode. Ap one of yours was too with along side with him being disrespectful, you will be going to ain't no dapts. Yeah, it level because we'll be in there and be like, look man, I'll be like, look, we ain't shaking no hands because that was tradition.
Speaker 4: That was tradition. You call for the jump all a. I'm like, listen, no DAPs, we ain't dapping today. We don't let them know. Imagine if you want that like that. So you know, I come out, I come out. Somebody go like towards me and I just got my hand on my knees like I'm looking the other way.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at like damn like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, like listen that what time.
Speaker 1: Bench went to go depute was like cool, just like damn people, Yeah we're good.
Speaker 3: No we ain't good like damn. I know the game man, and now that gaming ship is real.
Speaker 6: Nate question, what was your pregame routine back in the day the ship the time before the game and curious what that is?
Speaker 2: Petle? What was your pregame routine?
Speaker 4: Well, I just try to keep it all the same, I think from what I ate. You know that day, So I shoot around, we do our shoot around boom. So I'm gonna come home. I'm gonna eat something. I'm gonna eat some salmon with a baked potato boom. Then I'm gonna take my nap. I'm gonna get a two hour nap nap shower. I'm gonna head to the GA. I'm gonna take the same route every game, and then when I get there, I'm gonna get a shots up.
Speaker 2: First thing.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna just get shots up. Then i'm gonna come back chill, get a massage. Then i'm gonna sit in the back room with Johnny Joe. I sat in the back room with Johnny Joe just to kind of clear my head away from everybody, so I can just think about the process of what I wanted to do before I came back into the locker room with all the guys, and then I'm ready. Obviously it's a lot different. You know, a lot of times I get on the early bus. Uh make sure I get my shots up because you got two bus because you got two buses, like, you know, so you keep a differ routine on the road.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, same meal on the road.
Speaker 4: Though, early bus four o'clock or whatever bus was first get there. Make sure I usually got my shots up pretty early before everybody else got there, and then I just wind down and start thinking about the process of the game. On the road, you know, I'll be in the locker on everybody else. Obviously you can't, you know, moving around because you're in the road locker room. So you just be just you know, sometimes watch film or I might I might go to the weight room for a little bit, get on the treadmill or the bike just to warm my legs back up right before we run out.
Speaker 2: What was what's your what's your pre game? Like pregame meal all day on the day, what was your what's your for sure? I'm getting to you know, shooting around early. You know, I want to get it some shots up.
Speaker 4: You know what about your pregame you said, pregame me, what's your pre gaming pre game?
Speaker 2: Oh? For sure, chicken baked chicken, mashed potatoes. That was the signature master market. Yeah, when I was in Boston, Boston, when I was I that's funny, as he used to get going that for real, that's that's market. Was not one of the meals, but uh, but just getting getting getting ready to the game. I would always get there for show about three to three hours early. You know, I have to wait for the guys like p you know what I'm saying, to get the shots up. When I was in Memphis, I probably get that early. Kind of stole you guys routine. Honestly, you know, I took a little bit from you. Killer, took a little bit from you. Try to use your tunnel vision, you know, trying to focus in not be want to laugh and play too much. But took to you know, getting my shots up, coming to get the shower from Ray. You know what I'm saying, loose start taking a little bit from you as well. You know what I'm saying, Who got me tonight? You know what I'm saying, you know, loosen the guys up, letting them know I'm with them and we're going to you know, ride out. But more so than anything, man, I got that three to four hour nap to be ready for just about anybody. That prepared me each owner, and that was essential. You know what I'm saying that I think that that that right there, Chamber. I forgot about that. So it's crazy that Pete Pete bringing all this.
Speaker 1: Another thing that they probably not telling you is that the night before, say if you got like a day in between because we watched basketball. You watch basketball every day. But when it's like a matchup, say it's t Mac or its Cob or somebody that you you know that's on your level that you're looking forward to play, that's a different type of night, you know what I'm saying. Not just especially if you ain't seen their last two or three games or you're not familiar with what they've been doing. Usually you are, but when it's a matchup that you're really intuitive to you're you're a little more you're a little more locked in, You're a little more attention to detail.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You're a lot more aggressive early sometimes be it tell you especially when you're not, you know, play back to backs and you kind of sewing whatever you can ease your way in the game. Second half, you get more aggressive.
Speaker 2: Man, when you're playing against somebody, that's that's somebody, and that's you know what I'm saying, because everybody's respected, you respect everybody, But were you playing against somebody that's kind of the nemesis of you're looking forward to it, and it's a you know, it's it's it's a big deal. Your your your your lock in is a lot different and your your your day is a lot different when you're playing somebody of substance. Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Uh So, the night before I would play bro, I would always watch film and just get familiar with who I would play. Nothing, nothing ever pissed me off more than when I watched the guy in his last five games. He was trash and then y'all played this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: He he never God damn plain bonner motherfucker had four points.
Speaker 1: Turning to the goddamn game. We get the halftime, this thing got twenty five points.
Speaker 3: But you know, everybody gonna level up against the best.
Speaker 2: I get it, I get it. But yeah, for me, man, the uh game day was game day was a very hectic day for me. Like I like, I was irritated the whole.
Speaker 1: Day, you know what I'm saying. Being honest, when I came in, I didn't really speak to a bunch of people. I was super laser focused when we get on like shoot around. I wanted a guy who was tapping fucking around. I was trying to see the game because I knew the responsibility that I had, so in that I was just locked into. I'm asking every question Pepe when we get right here, what we're doing, hey, right when it's you, I'm listening to what the defensive coaching with the offense. Now I gotta switch that switch and now we're coming to you. Kevin Okay, when you get on the block, you gotta woo. We got a two man game with U and p Okay fourth court. It's so much go on in the preparation of a game day that when I take all that and I go home. I'm digesting that I was a spaghetti man, bowling age with French bread. That was my goal to that and the chicken and pasta called the not single for long pasta. Those are my two joints. I would get up super early. I'll probably take a ninety minute nap, two hour nap, and I would get up and try to like just like Peter said, when I was at home, to the arena super early so I could beat traffic. When I was younger, I used to leave a lot later and get to the arena a lot later. When I was older and had kids, I got to the arena a lot sooner.
Speaker 2: And then when I was when I hit, when I hit.
Speaker 1: The joint, when I hit the locker room, all the way up to the walk, it was just vision on what I wanted to impose, things I wanted to do. That Like the whole day, I'm thinking about all of that, and I'm seeing it.
Speaker 2: May come in and be.
Speaker 1: Getting my my jersey, you know, get my ankles taped, and I'm in a fog. Then may come in say with something. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, guys got their headphones on, and but I'm so Edgy speaking of thee So Edgy t.
Speaker 3: A got the loudest.
Speaker 1: In the world, shout the beats Beast first came out, and those first.
Speaker 3: Beats, Bro, you can literally be down the hall.
Speaker 2: It would put one off and he put one on, and he had that early Gucci, that Gucci and everything was Gucci, and I ain't gonna front some days I needed that. I like, yeah, we down here, who are feeling that killer? Someday I'm like, kid, turn that down, dog, come on, dog, I'm trying to get ready to kill. I say, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: So your game day was a hectic day for me, but I loved it because soon as I hit the court, I can let all that frustration out and and be wild and be energetic and all that. So yeah, game day was was was a hell of a day. And then at the end of the day, you're exhausted, malaia. When you get home and you keep your shoes off, you chill. You're exhausted. You don't want to talk here, nothing. You just need two hours to just just be right there.
Speaker 6: Next question, how for you guys, would Rodman be as effective in this era.
Speaker 2: As he was? What Dennis Rodman.
Speaker 1: So let me, let me explain every let me before y'all go. Let me throw this out here. So early on Dennis Rodman with no hand check and with Handchack had the agility to move with any point guard in the nineties. I'm talking Isaiah, I'm talking Doumars, I'm talking your favorite guard, I'm talking Mark Price.
Speaker 2: John Jockton. He had the agility meaning that if we want to do the hammer, y'all, remember the hamlet of Pamber go you shie, you gonna left. Put him in the mix, y'ah. Remember that he could slide left the right laterally with anybody, anybody. He was six y nine and had the movement of a point guard, so defensively he didn't give a fuck about a switch and he long and guess what, at the end, he was physical at the end of whatever he did. So if it was a rebound, it was post off, he would go get the rebound. If he had the contest, he would contest. He played like a Dremond, but more in control, and he wasn't as dirty. I'm not gonna say, you know what I'm saying. But he had tactics where he wouldn't use his elbow, he used his body.
Speaker 1: You know, he would run into you and take the rebound. He would outwork you. Warren was like, could he play? Not only could he play in this league, but he would be the problem because you had to be physical. You had to initiate physical contact with him to keep him off the boys. And guess what, he'll throw your motherfucking ass. So if you didn't have no strength, if you didn't have something, well, he respected Man.
Speaker 2: Warren was the whole problem. He had forty nine rebounds in the game. Bro, that was the record. Forty nine. Yeah, it'll probably been more than that with the way.
Speaker 1: That Well got the record. But Bro was six ' nine getting forty nine rebounds. You know what I'm saying, That's an engine. And that's an engine, Bro, that's an engine. That's an engine. The niggas didn't want to play against the leader.
Speaker 2: Dinners. Ramin was not only one of the best defenders, but he was one of the most feared. And you got to think about now in today's game, all those long threes, those long rebounds. Man, he'd been chasing all that down. Man, I think he probably set the record. He probably called will Man. Warnm was crazy bro.
Speaker 4: And he's one of the greatest, I respect worm, But Warren would be unplayable today because for the simple fact, you know, he thrived on his physicality on defense. He thrived on his hustle and his ability to ignite the crowd. But with the shooting today at that position, with the versatility at that position, you know, there's not every power forward in the league can shoot a three now. Now, would he have to made the adjustment, I don't know. Maybe he would have, but like based on how he played his style to where the game is today, you practically be playing four on one on offense because the defense is so tough to play now. If you have Robin on the court, he gonna be the help guy. You're gonna use his man to be like, all right, we're gonna help out on KD.
Speaker 2: We're gonna help out on Brown. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If you don't have the inability to shoot at the four or the five, now, it's almost those players. You don't even see those players in today's game. You know, I love that his hustles, rebounding and all that, But name me one player today and the last one was Ben Wallace to emulate that style of play.
Speaker 3: That couldn't shoot a jumper today.
Speaker 2: So I'm just going off of what I see.
Speaker 1: Cavan Looney, what's the Vanderbilt kids name from the Lakers. These are two players that do everything. Worm there stayed in the dunker, didn't have a jump shot. Maybe can hit the corner three. Worm hit the three every now and then. Just let y'all know he can shoot. I'm talking about his impact on defense and his impact on office and rebounding and then rebounding well.
Speaker 3: Yo, Looney, Cavan am I saying his name right?
Speaker 2: Looney? Caban Looney is a stopper.
Speaker 1: He is in no and then the kid that comes off the bench for him from Indiana that he's a better version, younger version of Cavan Looney. If you're big in that system, you picking, you roll, you don't even and then when when Jamond gets you in the middle, you look for the lob. They've been doing it since Bogit. They've been been doing it since uh the big here nigga? Uh what's Petulia? They've been doing this since Javel. This is how they do when you're big in that system. So if you're telling me Rodman can come and do it Draymond doing initiate offense. He could dribble, dove to the basket, being the dunker most importantly.
Speaker 2: Get the fucking rebound, and then lockdown your best defender or slow down the post presence. Hell y ain't can.
Speaker 4: Playing this p Well, there's no post up, no more no, no, ain't no who don't post up?
Speaker 3: It's not a lot of post up players in the league.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is that presence in which Draymond plays Dennis Robin can do.
Speaker 4: Robin would have to emulate more of a Draymond style to where he's initiate and he could do a dribble, handoffs and make good passes. He would have to do more than just rebound and defense. And I believe he would have made the adjustment because he would have saw he's one of the highest IQ players of this game has ever seen. So the Robin that you've seen in the nineties, if you put him in this era, he de his game, but would change a little bit where he'll probably be doing more screens and handoffs. He'll probably be a better passer, he probably been a better feet though shooter because he would have been working on those things because that's what the game knees right now. So when he have made the adjustment, maybe I believe saw because he's such a high IQ player.
Speaker 1: I don't know if today's time could take a player like Dennis.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Dennis Robins smokes cigars. Dennis Robin had opened three some folksome orgie parties.
Speaker 2: This is how he lives.
Speaker 1: He robbed motorcycles to be You ain't never seen a player come to the game and the fucking motorcycle.
Speaker 2: Have you? He married himself. You you know what I'm saying. He might come, he might have blond See, he dresses up and dresses and ship. It was just different.
Speaker 1: But when he came and did his job, he was there to do his job, and he did his job at a high rate. He got forty fifty thirty twenty rebounds in an aggressive, very physical league during the nineties, in the early two thousands. I cannot think that in a less physical league like we have today that he wasn't thriving today.
Speaker 4: Now he didn't get forty rebounds. Yeah, forty nine remounds in the game per not a one game, not a one game, not a one game is thirty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know he didn't get forty.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 3: Listen to me, he had thirty four, yeah yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: He would have back to back nights where he had thirty and then go up to Jason Wims when he had that night. Him and Jason Williams have to fucking that rebound off tough. Who remembers this?
Speaker 2: You remember this? I remember that they had like fucking almost forty rebounds a piece. It was like the hot thirties or some shit. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That level of not only Doug if you'll get an offense of rebounding today's game, bro, you know what, I many more fucking shots that he is fourteen.
Speaker 2: In an air to where the guards are leading their teams in rebounds, bro, No way.
Speaker 3: And that's another thing. He actually wanted to rebound.
Speaker 2: His His level of rebounding was like a Moses Malone. Bro.
Speaker 3: He wasn't rebounded under the basket. He was rebounding.
Speaker 2: Past the dunker, out past the charge spot, getting rebounds at the free throw line. Lord.
Speaker 1: Lord, that's where your guard's supposed to come back in when you're getting rebounds as by the bench and running out of bounds.
Speaker 2: Bro. That's you, that's all you, and that's you wanting that. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He would outwork eighty percent seen of these months today. Bro, That's another thing.
Speaker 2: His engine.
Speaker 1: Bro, you gotta have an engine to guard this nigga. Bro, we played these motherfucker he played forty three minutes.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: I think he ended up getting kicked out because he kicked the camera man and shit, I go in the back, Joe, I'm tired as shit man lord on the motherfucked.
Speaker 2: And trailmill and comeback boots up to his goddamn knees rooting on the fifteen. He climb at a fifteen seventeen like talking to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big fella got big, got big Fella in tomorrow and Jersey gotta know. I'm saying, he don't know what he's doing with damn whereout you knowing.
Speaker 2: Just working out? You know what I'm saying. After games, you gotta he talking to me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Joe, this nigga's a fucking engine. I looked at him like on some mistique, bro, and I saw his superpower. He was sitting there telling me and he the one gave me.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 1: The one gave me the secret to getting around back to backs lyft. He once showed me how to you know how you tired on he go ahead after the games, get you a little light lift lift like he gave me that, And ever since I did that, I was better on the back to back, bro I was crisper. I felt like, you know how the back to back you feeling tired. But I had a pop like you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, after you get that left. He the one gave me that.
Speaker 2: After running on the trailmill, the damnar tairman was looking up. He was running on that motherfucker p like this.
Speaker 3: You know what what kind of boots man?
Speaker 2: The motherfucker had some comeback army boots up there.
Speaker 1: Gear Ye see nothing like that. Man shout out to the worm yo, straight up, one on one yo.
Speaker 2: I never in mind lay that hilarious fucking wormy. Yeah he can play in this league though. P right now, let's let's go to the game. Pitch.
Speaker 3: Let's get it, Pete, Let's get it.
Speaker 2: T A first team, you.
Speaker 6: Guys split the conference championships one and one. He got a little slight edge. But let's let's try to get it back this week. Ticket first game I want to ask you guys about is Saturday. It's the Bucks going into Dallas to face.
Speaker 1: The Saturday Saturday, we got the Bucks going into Dallas against Luca.
Speaker 2: Who you got? You know what?
Speaker 4: Mletna tell you one thing about these two teams. These two teams could make the conference finals or lose the first round. They so shaky on who they are night in and night out. Like you have a team that looked like they could be a contender one night, and then you got a team that looked like they're gonna lose in the first round. Man, it's so no consistency with these two teams.
Speaker 2: And saying that.
Speaker 4: Dallas at home, m right Milwaukee. A year ago I would have said them, I gotta go with Dallas at home, going.
Speaker 1: Look at home, Luca got Dallas.
Speaker 2: Who I'm gonna I'm gonna go with Milwaukee. I don't see them having no inside presence to stop joannest And I just think if Dame get going, you know, if you get that one two punch going, you know he's obviously been selected at All Star. I think this give him a little momentum leading up to the All Star Game.
Speaker 1: I think, so yeah, you think you think Dame and Luca cancel each other out.
Speaker 3: And Luca did not cancel each other out.
Speaker 2: I'm saying from you know, for what they get you in scoring, well, Dame young.
Speaker 4: Luca, because I look at Luca different because Luca, okay, he gets you the points, but he generates more points with.
Speaker 2: So Luca Johannis. Then they have their effects on the game. Are gonna be kind of equal. Well with with that, dominantly.
Speaker 3: I guess that's good. That's good you Kyrie.
Speaker 1: Then you got Kyrie and Dane. I'm just talking about the battles that you want to win to win the game. You know what I'm saying, because you have X factor. Middleton and Hardaway are the X factors those three. If one of those guys have a big game, I'm expecting that team to win. Hardaway have a big game, I'm expecting to have a big game.
Speaker 4: To say, Hardaway cracking, he is cracking forgot crack.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take Milwaukee, man. I think Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: Has a level of correction that I think, you know, especially with all the moving parts they've been you know, dealing with lately. I think Milwaukee. I think Milwaukee gotta make a signature win on the road. It's gotta be with obviously with Doc or whatever this is that this is that win. I think going into Dallas. Winning in Dallas says something and can unite and start something I'm looking for. Yeah, I'm like, by like t A, I don't see nobody slowing Jannis down, you know what I'm saying, And all the guards and all the play that they got up in uh up in Milwaukee to slow Luca down.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I like Middleton on Luca. I like, I like, you know, yeah, it ain't really no match up there, you know. But yeah, I'm gonna take Milwaukee. I'm gonna take Milwaukee on the road the next game.
Speaker 6: I want to ask you about the Lakers go to the NSC to face the next n.
Speaker 1: You can't you got the Lakers going to Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 2: Who do you like?
Speaker 1: The Lakers at the Knicks? No random Randall's out with dislocated shoulder.
Speaker 2: But og Anobia has been playing like he want that maxed out deal. I think this would be a big game for him. Jaylen Bronson, He's been playing his man out right now. So I got the Knicks holding it down. Man, they've been playing good basketball play.
Speaker 3: I think you you got the Knicks Laker struggleing.
Speaker 2: You see how Lebron looking at coach ham Me looking at coach like man, look.
Speaker 4: Is making a great point with what's going on with the Lakers and the Knicks. But I will say this, Lebron always understands the moment. I just saw him going to Golden State and all eyes was on that game, and I saw what he did a national televised game. He gets up for these type of things and he finds a way. And saying that, I think the Lakers and Lebron understanding the moment.
Speaker 1: Gets the w I'm gonna go with the Lakers in Massive Square Garden.
Speaker 2: It's prime time.
Speaker 1: He knows, he knows what the show is, he knows closing curtains, he knows.
Speaker 3: He already got the script.
Speaker 2: He already got the script. He already follow la la line, la la la lie. And that's it, folks. Hear me, Yeah, Yeah, I got the Lakers in the Massive Square Garden. Let's get it to Sunday.
Speaker 6: Sunday teams kind of going in different directions.
Speaker 5: But this team is always pretty good at home. It's the Clippers going into Miami to face the.
Speaker 3: Who you like the Clippers at the heat?
Speaker 2: Man, Clippers went into fucking Boston and you feel me.
Speaker 4: I don't feel good about this. I mean, once again, we bring James Harden to Miami.
Speaker 2: Ah, here you go. That's a factor. That's a real factor.
Speaker 3: South It's not.
Speaker 4: It's not as it's not tough to stay in the room in South Beach.
Speaker 2: Just all I'm saying, it's tough to stay in the room the next night.
Speaker 5: So they got to get out of there, just throwing that out there.
Speaker 2: I got Miami.
Speaker 4: Uh for the simpt the fact that South Beach this time of the undefeated, this.
Speaker 2: Is nice weather. Now undefeated.
Speaker 3: What day is it on again?
Speaker 2: What day is a game? Oh?
Speaker 4: So Saturday night, Friday, Saturday, I got Miami Friday.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Saturday, Oh no, I got Miami. I got Miami.
Speaker 6: So Harden's going Miami and then Atlanta and the two night stretches.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 5: Uh good.
Speaker 1: So he's saying he opened. So you got the Clippers over sou on his back to back right here. If you got a Miami Atlanta, you're gonna You're saying.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 4: Miami is just a little bit more of a monster than Atlanta. Yeah, I gotta go Mina, I gotta go Clippers. Win, lose in Miami, win in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: What you got to let me hear your I got the Clippers beating Miami right now. Man, Terry Rose hasn't got acclimated right now. They on foe with him being back. I just think, like, man, he ain't really found out the Miami Miami heat, you know what I'm saying. He just come from a team where you know, you just throw the ball out there. Hey, let's do it, you know what I mean? And the heat they got it. They got some decisions to make. Man, they skeared me moving forward. So I got them winning, and I got the Clippers winning in Miami. And like I say, in Atlanta, that's another one of those towns. You know, they just look like they throwing the ball out there. Man. So I got the Clippers.
Speaker 3: I got the you know, you see Boozy.
Speaker 2: Doing the service at the game. Man, what's going on out there? Let him sit? But yeah, man, I got the Clippers going to it on this trip. Who's going to Jersey after the game? Yeah, you feel like, come on, man, I got the Clippers in Miami.
Speaker 1: Manh yeah, yeah, I'm falling in with what a kind of saying. It's scary. Ain't got acclimated yet. But it's hard to win in Miami too, man. And then the lights are bright in Miami keeping the one hundred. You know, we talked about the energy and Madison Square, it'd be energy in mind Ami too.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. They have a good crowd.
Speaker 1: They always got uh good you know, good attendants and all that good shit. It's always been a dope place to play. So yeah, but yeah, I'm a pee. I like your theory. I understand what.
Speaker 2: You're going with it. You know what I'm saying. Listen, Listen, Listen, listen, Hey, listen, it's Hall.
Speaker 3: But you know they gonna be byself.
Speaker 4: You know, he got influence on the other guys on the team, so man, listen.
Speaker 2: Though, there's nothing like being able to go to a town, conquer your town and enjoy that barians and you know, eat your food and party with your you know what I'm saying, and then beat your team and get the funck up out of here. We're out of here. No on, no smoke, no more jumping on and you feel me. But yeah, saying something to go in somebody's town and enjoy yourself and then beat your team and get on. So yeah, I'm looking for the clips to go touring on this back to back. Yeah, you wanna get something off killed Yuh yeah, Man, big shout out to my boy Kobe Williams and Joe King Nord. They got the One City League Chicago. Man. You know what, I've been doing real good work with those people. Whereas of late. Uh, you know, my boy Kobe got a book coming out called, you know, Interrupting Violence. You know, they doing a big, big, big deed in Chicago, you know, going to these communities bringing the basketball, you know, to try to see some of this violence. And man, I want to give a big shout out to them what they doing.
Speaker 1: Doubt shout out to them. Brot in real ship. Let's get it man, y'all know what it is when we are out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah,