Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 3: Vanessa is on the phone today for it to catch a cheater. She's been with her husband Ryan for five years, but now she thinks something might be going on. So we're going to see if we can catch them in just a minute. But first, Vanessa, tell us what's going on?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: We've been married and we actually have a doctor to her name's Abagail, and my husband's a consultant, so he kind of travels wherever and gets paid a lot of money just to tell people they're.
Speaker 1: Doing it wrong.
Speaker 2: That's a fun job, right.
Speaker 4: He thinks it's pretty funny that he's paid just to do that and always been pretty laxed.
Speaker 1: And they don't really fight all that often.
Speaker 4: We don't either, And you know, after five years, I can say that internacy wise strong as ever, even before we were married.
Speaker 2: So what's going on now, though.
Speaker 1: Well, everything seems great.
Speaker 4: Mostly is it's just my husband went out of town recently for a work trip. He had a flight to catch, and so he's been waiting around for me because he wanted to say goodbye. And when I got home, he was running around get anything that's done, you know, super last minute.
Speaker 1: Honestly, he's never been on time for anything.
Speaker 4: I was telling him, like, you didn't have any time to like you were home all day with our daughters, so I don't know what you do with your time, but whatever, we kissed goodbye and off he goes.
Speaker 1: So later that night, I'm just playing with my daughter.
Speaker 4: I asked her how the day went, and she said she had lots of fun with Daddy and that you know, they just watched movies and were hanging out. And then somewhere in her just like going off in nonsense monologue about movies and dolls and like what poking in she's discovered she she said she saw Daddy kissing it aunt Rachel. Yeah, I was just taking aback of like what who is aunt Rachel? And she said aunt Rachel is Daddy's true love. And I just I had never thought Ryan would win her seat on me, and this just.
Speaker 1: It feels like something that I just I'm flored. I'm flored, and I just I have to Abigail, like if Aunt Rachel.
Speaker 4: Comes over a lot or you know, and she said she's seen aunt Rachel another time, but just like then trails off into nonsense, you know, kids, I just I tried to get her to say more, but it was no use. And then and finally she was like off in the clouds. Yeah, I wanted to say something to Ryan, and I'm just I'm scared to even know. Yeah, just agually be capable of cheating, It's like, and then maybe leave. It's just so much so I don't know what to do, how to approach him or what. I just if she's talking about what she actually saw in front of her, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just I can't think about it anymore. I'm so throwned.
Speaker 5: Do you guys know anybody named Rachel?
Speaker 1: Not really? I mean maybe she has a classmate named Rachel and.
Speaker 3: You were gone at the time where she said she saw him kiss Rachel, right right. That's weird, strange and kids, will you know they don't know what they're saying. Yeah, necessarily so.
Speaker 5: And also that would be horrific if your husband decided to do that in front of your four year old. Yeah, I'm sorry, that just hit me right now for real. Wait a second, I.
Speaker 4: Thought you could call maybe from the credit card company, because you know, he flies a lot, and I.
Speaker 1: Thought maybe you could offer.
Speaker 4: Him an option to have a family get away or remain to get away, and then just see what he chooses.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 4: If he chooses to romantic get away, just see if he can list anybody else like who you would take.
Speaker 2: Okay, see if you takes you or someone else. All right, we can do that.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll play a song come back, and then call him and see if he is or isn't cheating. Right after this, right in the middle of Today's To Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, Vanessa is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of five years named Ryan might be cheating on hers. So we're about to call him and see if we can catch him if he is, or find out that he isn't. But before we do that, Vanessa, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my husband was getting ready to catch a flight, so he was home watching her daughter just like celebrated a birthday, so they were getting in some good quality time, and you.
Speaker 1: Know, he goes to catch his flight.
Speaker 4: We kiss goodbye, and you know, I was just chatting with my daughter about what happened.
Speaker 1: How is the hang and she had said she saw daddy kissing aunt Rachel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm devastated, and I just I want to call from the credit card company and and see if he would choose between really a family getaway or a romantic vacation.
Speaker 1: And if she chooses romantic, see why who it is?
Speaker 2: All right? Well? Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 3: My name is Ferrari. I'm calling from credit card Services? And is this Ryan? Who's the customer with us?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Speak Ryan. This is not a marketing phone call. You're not laid on your bill either. Congratulations, you're this month's big winner.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, I thought I was gonna have like a giant bill. I'm letting my adrenaline come down like a few beats. What's what's going on?
Speaker 3: Every single month, we choose somebody who spends a lot on travel and we reward them with a free trip. So congratulations.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 7: So I'm like, there's not going to be like a hidden fee or something like once I gets there and then they're like, oh, it's two thousand dollars or something like that.
Speaker 3: No, our way of saying thank you for being a valued customer and for obviously you can spend quite a bit of money on travel, so we want to give you a little something back. So the offer is this, well it's not really an offer. You've won it either a you can choose between a family friendly trip to a Disney location, or you can choose a more romantic getaway.
Speaker 2: And we have a few options on that.
Speaker 7: That's a tough one. So there's a family friendly one and then there's like a more.
Speaker 2: Like adult We have a few different beach locations for that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, we got a kid. It would be nice to do the family for anything, but it would be nice to get away too. I don't know. Uh, you know what, Let's do the romantic one. Maybe that will be be a good thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what was the name of the woman that you want to take on the romantic trip with you?
Speaker 7: Her name? Oh Vanessa?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Oh that's your wife. Oh cool.
Speaker 3: Hey, trust me, I've been doing this a long time and sometimes people do not take their wife on their or their significant not they're on the trips if you know what.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, no, yeah, I just figured we could get away and have a nice romantic time or something that's funny.
Speaker 3: Do you ever have anybody else on deck there? You know, for you know, you fly a lot and you travel a lot, so you know, get different cities, different ladies.
Speaker 7: No guy from the credit card company.
Speaker 3: Okay, just wondering. I'm actually not from the credit card company.
Speaker 6: By the way.
Speaker 2: What my name is Jewbell and I host a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show.
Speaker 5: Show's all here, I'm Nina Victoria.
Speaker 7: What is going on right now?
Speaker 3: What's going on is we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater, where if somebody thinks their significant other is cheating on them, they can see if we can find out. And that's what we were trying to do. Your wife, Vanessa is actually on the phone and wants to.
Speaker 2: Talk to you.
Speaker 7: Oh wait, I can't wait to hear this. Let's go.
Speaker 1: What is going on right Well?
Speaker 4: Not a terrible reaction, I mean, well to send you off. Most recently, well, Abby said she saw daddy kissing aunt Rachel.
Speaker 7: Abby said that, yeah, what are you talking about, Rachel?
Speaker 1: What do you mean our daughter?
Speaker 4: That's what she said to me when I asked her about how your hang was, And Alwie said, like a bunch of stuff, and then she said Daddy's kissing aunt.
Speaker 1: Rachel and like she chooses one true love? Like what is that about?
Speaker 6: Uh? Oh my god, Now I have to say this on the radio.
Speaker 7: This is so embarrassing. Okay, I know what happened, but this is hilarious. And you owe me one for this, babe, p saying this on the radio. Okay, so this is my entire life. Everyone said I look like Freddy Prince Junior.
Speaker 2: Okay, good for easy.
Speaker 7: I have longer hair, but I do look like him. I really, do you give me a nice short haircut? That's what I look like.
Speaker 2: It's creepy?
Speaker 7: Do I not?
Speaker 1: You? Do you do?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 8: I was rushing around. I was trying to get ready. I just threw on something on the TV. I just kind of threw Abby down. I was like, hey, screen, time, let's go. And I started packing my bag. I was running late and then I'm in the other room and I hear her saying like.
Speaker 1: Daddy no, And like the first like few.
Speaker 7: Times, I ignore it. I figure she's just doing something.
Speaker 1: But over and over again, I'm like.
Speaker 7: What is going on? They just turned the TV on and I had just put on She's all that without even thinking about it. It was the end where you know, Freddie Prince Junior and Rachel Lee Cook were just kissing and they're all in log or whatever.
Speaker 6: And she's all like seeing a guy that looks just like me, her dad kissing at some girl, and she's like, Daddy, No, I kind of diffused the situation, but I grew up in the nineties. She's kind of always been like, Jokingly, my hall pass too, so thought Rachel, And that's Daddy's true love. And it was funny.
Speaker 7: I thought I forgot. She retains literally everything we say to her now at this point.
Speaker 3: Wait, so she saw a movie scene and thought it was you actually kissing someone else?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, and I just I'm not gonna shoot on.
Speaker 1: Rachel. Okay. Father was in a Sorry.
Speaker 3: If Vanessa wasn't like saying, like, she knows that you look like Freddy Prince Junior and this could happen, I would think you were lying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, he totally does.
Speaker 6: It's just the look thing.
Speaker 1: And if you know her daughter, you could totally see it happening.
Speaker 2: That's funny, It's really funny.
Speaker 3: Well, congratulations, Vanessa, you found out your husband is not cheating on you.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, congratulations.
Speaker 4: True love.
Speaker 3: The only bad news is there's no real trip getaway trip there.
Speaker 5: But she did say you made a lot of make a lot of money, though your probably book one. She looks like Reriddy Prince Junior and he sloaded Vanessa, and he doesn't cheat
Speaker 4: The jewel shows to catch a cheater.