Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show. Seth is on the phone today for it to Catch a Cheater. He's been with his girlfriend, Allison for four years, and I guess they just moved in with each other about a year ago. But he thinks that she might be cheating now, so we'll see if we can help him out. Seth, thank you for your email and agreeing to do the ward. The rows is to catch a teater. Man, tell us what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, my girlfriend and I moved in together about a year ago. In the last three months or so, it just seems like she's not happy with the relationship. We haven't had sex anymore. She says that she's constantly tired. I don't know if it's all in my head, but it just seems like the telltale signs of someone cheating are all there. It's like, there's the sex thing, but then she just seems to lash out at me for nothing. She starts fights on days that we finally get to spend together. She's working so much. We both worked ten and eleven hour days. It's like when we finally spend time together and she's starting fights, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: What is she picking fights about?
Speaker 3: I mean, are they even legit things or is it just kind of like nitpicking you?
Speaker 2: No, just nitpicking me?
Speaker 1: So Nina in a relationship and when you start nick picking, well, like what could you would you say? That would mean?
Speaker 3: Well, it just means that they're starting to get on my nerves. I mean, to be honest, And usually there's no reason for it. It would just be you know, sometimes when you're feeling agitated about other things in life, it's easier to take out your frustration on the person that's closest to you, which is kind of sucky and a bit of a.
Speaker 1: Cop out, but happens a lot.
Speaker 3: Right, So maybe like her work stuff is legit, I mean, does she go anywhere else? Like does she leave the house by herself outside of work or is she doing anything else to blow off steam?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I mean she works a lot, I work a lot, and when she's tired, you know, she's she's just there at the house. I mean I thought that it was the fact that we moved in together. Right, It's a big change, and it's hard. I've been trying to be as attentive to her i'd been. Therefore, when she needs me. But when she nitpicks like that and gets on me, it just it feels like I'm being pushing into a corner. And I love her, but it feels like I'm stuck.
Speaker 1: Are you engaging? Like, are you yelling back or are you just taking it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean I'm taking it.
Speaker 1: Why do you go to cheating right away?
Speaker 2: Well, she's also mentioned this guy named Jerry. Every once in a while. I'll bring something up and she'll just be like, oh, well, Jerry says this, or Jerry says that, And it just sounds like it's a guy that she's been going to for advice, like a coworker.
Speaker 1: Who's Jerry? Do you know?
Speaker 2: Well she says it's some work friend. Okay, that on top of every out there, it's just it really seems like she could be cheating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 2: I mean, we've been together for four years. I never thought that it would get to this point. Okay, I just think that something's really going on with this Sherry dude.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we'll see if we can help you out. Then you've already told us what grocery store. She's a rewards card member at will do the usual caller and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month we give one Lucky Rewards Card member free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to you or to someone else. Okay, okay, all right, man, we'll play us. Don't come back and see what we can help you out and get your to catch a teater next it's.
Speaker 2: Time to Catch a Cheater only on.
Speaker 1: The Jubile Show. Right in the middle of to Catch a Teeter if you're just joining us, set this on the phone, and he thinks that his girlfriend of four years, Allison, might be cheating on him. They just moved in together a year ago, and we're about to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she shops at, and say that we just reimagined our whole new floral department. It's amazing. We do flower delivery now and she's the lucky winner this month of free flowers delivered to anybody that she wants to listen herm to and see if she sends them to her boyfriend Seth or to someone else. And Seth even has an idea of who he thinks it might be before we call her, Seth, just refresh everybody's memory on your situation. What's going on.
Speaker 2: My girlfriend and I moved in together about a year ago. On the last three months, it just seems like she's so happy with the relationship. And I've tried talking to her. She's close off and I think that there's a guy named Jerry that's in her life somehow. I don't know who he is, but I have a feeling that it's someone that she's with.
Speaker 1: All Right, man, I'm going a dollar fune of right now here we go.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, is this Alison who's a Rewards card member?
Speaker 3: Ed?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is Alison, who.
Speaker 1: Says Alison, please don't hang up. My name is Jordan, and I'm calling from the grocery store saying congratulations, you're the most big winner.
Speaker 4: What winner for?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: For the flowers? Oh?
Speaker 4: My goodness.
Speaker 2: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Wow, okay, Oh that's so great. I didn't even know that you guys did this. That's awesome. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member totally random to say thank you for shopping by giving them free flowers delivered from our beautiful new and improved Laura apartment. I don't know if you've been in lately, but we're doing delivering now. We're trying to get the word out and also say thank you very much for being a loyal customer.
Speaker 2: Wow, thank you. That's great.
Speaker 1: You've won a bouquet of your choosing and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want to absolutely free.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Oh my goodness, that is so awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: So all we would need to do from here is there's a few ways we can go about this. It would just take a matter of minutes over the phone. If you know who you want to send the flowers to, and I can If you don't have that right now, I can call you back, or you can set up time to come into the store. Most people don't go with that option because kind.
Speaker 2: Of a pain.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I definitely know who I want to send them, so I want to send them to my boyfriend obviously.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's start with the name first and last of your boyfriend.
Speaker 4: H Yeah, my boyfriend's name is sath.
Speaker 1: Okay and last name? All right, and how long you been with your boyfriend?
Speaker 4: Just out of curiosity, we've been together for four years now.
Speaker 1: Four years? Oh wow, do you ever think about, you know, stepping out on your man?
Speaker 4: No, No, that has literally never even crossed my mind. I love my life so much I would never even think about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, onto the other stuff here, you know what, I'll just let you know that this is not the grocery store.
Speaker 4: Oh who is this?
Speaker 2: Son?
Speaker 1: My name is Jubil from a radio show called The Jebel Show him. I'm here too, and I'm Victoria. I'm also here. And we do a segment on our show where if you suspect your significant other of cheating, we can try to find out if they are by seeing who they send flowers to. And your boyfriend Seth is on the phone, been listening the whole time.
Speaker 4: And yeah, my god, Sach are you there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Alison, I'm here. Oh my god, like so relieved right now?
Speaker 4: Hey, why would you think that I was cheating.
Speaker 2: For a multitude of things, Alison? I mean, you can't deny that we've been distant and who he is this hearing that you keep talking about?
Speaker 4: Oh my god. All right, I'm sorry. I'm just like a little mad right now, because, like I think I'm just kind of like in shock right now. No, I'm not cheating on you, like you're right, Like things have been off lately and I have been hiding something on you, But I am not cheating on you, and I would never ever do that to you. Okay, So Jerry is actually my doctor. I know I liked you and I said that from work, but we both worked a lot, and when we first moved in together, we were, you know, having sex with each other all the time, like we were crazy like bunny rabbitas well. I just kind of started like freaking out a little bit because I was scared that I would get pregnant, and so I went on the pill. And the reason that I keep bringing up Jerry is because I've been having some really really bad side effects from the pill. Like I get these like insane swings and I just start lashing out at people or crying and just feeling super super tired all the time. So my doctor, he's just been giving me advice with all the side effects I've been having, and I don't know, I just felt like feeling really weird, bib about bringing it up to you. I guess I was just trying to handle it on my own. I don't know, we both just work so much and we get stressed out and tired, and I just didn't want you to have to worry about this too on top of everything.
Speaker 2: Well, man, why didn't you talk to me about this? I mean, this is a really big decision. I feel like we should both have a saying.
Speaker 4: I get it. It's not that I don't want to have kids with you, Like obviously someday I want to have kids with you, but we both just work so much and we've only been living together for like a year now, and I don't know, I just feel like in order to have a kid, we should like get to a point in our lives where we're not just both focusing so much on work and on adjusting the living with each other, you know what I mean. Like, I didn't think that going on the pill was going to cause all those side effects. Like I thought that I would just be normal and you know, everything would be fine. But then I just started feeling really guilty when I started getting really tired, and I started like starting fights with you all the time, and I don't know, I just thought it would be easier to try to deal with it by myself.
Speaker 2: The mood swing so that's why you've been argumentative.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally. It doesn't have anything to do with you or with us. I think it's really just the pill and I've just been having really bad mood swings and side effects from it. I'm sorry I didn't come to you and talk to you about it. I really thought I could figure it out by myself.
Speaker 2: No, I get it, I understand. I promise that I will be more patient with you.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I mean, you haven't done anything wrong at all, Like you've been like a literal saint, Like you have been perfect and amazing, and honestly, I'm actually glad that like this is all out in the open now, and I feel like I don't have to hide anything from you anymore because you have already just been like the most amazing boyfriend I have ever had. And now I feel like our relationship can get even better and stronger because now you know the truth is finally out in the open. So thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Such you guys are so nice.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: You guys, Allison, you should get rid of those bills and have a kid. You guys are so nice, you deserve a gosh. I love it. Well, Seth, I'm glad you found out she wasn't cheating, and I'm glad that you guys, you know, we're got it all out there in the open. I'm glad you understand each other and just there's so much love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, yeah, thank you so much. And I definitely, you know, I want to have chicks some day, but I think for now, I'm just going to work on getting the pill right.
Speaker 3: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater