Speaker 1: This is the Rogue Recap with Linda McLaughlin. She's unfiltered, unforgiving, and understandably annoyed by everyone. Make sure you like and subscribe to her a podcast and follow her on x at the Rogue Recap.
Speaker 2: Well, what's up, everybody, and welcome to the Rogue Recap. I am Linda McLaughlin, your host. Please follow me at Linda mick at the Rogue Recap. Subscribe all the fun things that you do when you're listening to a podcast, and thanks so much for your support.
Speaker 3: I want to do an episode.
Speaker 2: Tonight called Why, and I just want to go through a bunch of things that have happened in the news, maybe in the past few months to the past year, and I want to ask the question why, or I want to ask why aren't we I'm trying to understand what is happening to the state of our nation, the state of society as a whole across the world. I'm really trying to dig into humanity and figure out where it went. Because I don't know about you guys, but it feels really far away these days, and I do feel like there's something very strange going on. There's a detachment which I guess has a lot to do with the phones. I mean, you walk down the street, people don't make eye contact. They're on their phone. They're talking on their phone, they're looking at their phone, they're listening to their phone. They're using their phone to get from place to place. I'm guilty of it as well, but I think I manage it better than most. But what I have sincerely seen is when you are that wrapped up in this little tiny computer that is controlling you everywhere you go. And not only is it controlling you, but it's following you, it's marking you, and it's sending a tracking location of Hey, Linda, here you are. You're walking down this street, and you tend to walk this pattern every single day. Maybe you're walking a dog. Do you live in this neighborhood? I mean, you're just sending your personal data every single day, just with your habits, and there's not really a lot that we can do about it at this point, you know, un less and until there's some sort of cyber attack and we just lose everything, and then I really do think that most of the younger generation is going to literally fall apart. I mean, they don't have their phones for oh gosh, I don't know, half an hour, and that's being generous. And they're out of their minds because it's all they've known their whole lives. And I really do think a massive problem. But it's created this detachment, right, and with that detachment comes a lack of sensitivity, and it takes away your ability to look at something and even think that it's real. You know, I look at a lot of these Free Palestine people and I really do want to just punch them in the face.
Speaker 3: And that's really how I feel.
Speaker 2: And it makes me so mad because I'm struggling with why, first, why the night, Why are the protesters protected? Why do they get to take over campuses? Why do they get to take over sixth Avenue for forty blocks? You know? Why isn't that a complete and total obstruction of commerce, of other people's ability to travel from one place to another.
Speaker 3: I just don't.
Speaker 2: See why that's allowed, and I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why it continues.
Speaker 2: You know, peaceful protest in a park, peaceful protest when you have a permit to be on private property or public property. I guess if there's if it's a government public property. But my point in saying, and all that is when you gather in a place that disrupts other people's ability to get to work, to the hospital, maybe they're having a baby, or they have somebody who's having a heart attack and an ambulance. You know, there's a lot of repercussions that come. And we have this entire movement of people who, in my opinion, since the BLM George Floyd, you know, COVID riots as I call them, they just haven't been accountable. They really haven't been. And when you go out as a private citizen and you say, hey, enough, I'd like to go through here, they stop you. You're the bad guy? Why why are you the bad guy? Why are you not protected by your government? Why are you not protected by local police? And where are all the local police and firemen that stand up to the nonsense coming down from the top. You live in these communities in which you police, do you not see what's going on? I mean, I know in my community we have tons of protests. We have tons of these morons with prepaid signs. They're psychotic and they take over wherever they're at. And just yesterday there was a massive takeover airport by these free Palestine, people calling for a global intifada, like that's a call for terrorism. They should be arrested. They were around GfK, they were in pen station, they were stopping people, and of course they're there at rush hour, so people are doing the best that they can trying to get from place to place. The police officers are protecting the protesters. Why why are you protecting the protesters? Why are you not stopping it and arresting it. It's not peaceful protests when I can't get through. It's not peaceful protest when you're screaming at the top of your lungs that a certain group or groups of people should be murdered for who they are.
Speaker 3: These are the.
Speaker 2: Things that mystify me, and I'm really trying to figure out how that is allowed again why it's the same thing that I struggle with when it comes to the guy who tried to assassinate Resident Trump. We're looking at a one year anniversary coming up here on July thirteenth, and his name is Thomas Matthew Crooks.
Speaker 3: What do you know about him?
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, what news have we gotten on him? What information do we have about him? The groups he was involved in the friends he kept, the family he had. Do we know anything about this guy? No?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Why don't we know anything? Luigi Mangioni killed the CEO of United Healthcare in cold blood at six am in the morning.
Speaker 3: Horrible.
Speaker 2: Can someone please explain to me why I know more about Luigi Mangioni than I do about Thomas Matthew Crooks. I don't understand why this is. And it doesn't matter where you look. I mean, his house is completely scrubbed. We've never seen Good Morning America or Today or people do some big spread or you know, investigation or interview with the family. I mean, how many times have you seen that? In good news and bad news? They cover it all. We haven't seen anything. It's very strange. Why don't we know more? You know, you look at these massive floods happening in Croville, Texas, and then the next day we've got a flood in New Mexico, and then the next day we've got a massive flood in Durham, North Carolina, and they're like, yeah, it's just really bad storms. What I've been on this planet for a couple of minutes, I've never seen really bad storms like this. I haven't not in succession. We're just getting over Hurricane Helene. I mean, people are barely getting by there in North Carolina and now they got another storm that is literally strange. People are stranded in they're on top of their cars, Animals and livestock are floating down the street. Whole camps of children are dead. And this is happening. Because why you're gonna tell me global warming. You're gonna tell me climate change. Come on, guys, we gotta do better than that. You know that this is geoengineering. You know that this is cloud seating. We've never seen anything like this before, and people are reporting it everywhere. And the problem is is that it's so widespread. There are so many people that are unwilling or like, I don't know if it's unwilling or just unable to really grasp what is happening around them, because it is scary when you start to think about it.
Speaker 3: But they are able to do this.
Speaker 2: You know, Lee Zelden came out the other day and he said he was going to be looking into this. He's like, I have to look into this. This is happening. All those people talking about chemtrails in the skies and bizarre cloud formations and all the successive rain that we've never seen before. You know, if you look back probably about five years, you'll see in places like Saudi Arabia and Dubai, as they were starting to get a bit more gentrified and build out their cities, they were looking into cloud seating because they needed it in order to do and grow and be these thriving cities that they wanted to be. And they ended up flooding out the deserts and there was a ton of problems with it. That's what's happening here. I just don't know why, and I don't know why it's taken so long for somebody in our government, likely Zelden, finally to acknowledge it and say, hmm, it's kind of strange that they were doing cloud seating in Cerville, Texas until the day before the floods happened that wiped out these whole areas, and it was right next to the most dangerous river in the United States, the Guadalupe River. I mean, these are real questions. You have to say to yourself, Oh, that really is odd. It's the same thing as the Palisades, all these home spurned down wildfires, everybody's completely out of their homes. Now they're finding people because they're not cleaning up their properties fast enough, but they're not giving people the building permits to do the work to clean it up. It doesn't make any sense. Why is Karen Bass Why is Gavin Newsom ignoring these people? They're begging them for help and assistance, they're not getting it. They're not getting back in their homes, they're not getting back into their properties. They're not able to do what they need to do, and they're talking about it everywhere. I mean, these people are out there speaking out.
Speaker 3: And these are not conservatives. These are people who live.
Speaker 2: In California that believe in the California ideals, or they've been there so long, they just have family there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I guess I shouldn't assume.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 2: They're there and they're asking the question, why can't we get into our homes? Why can't we get back on the property. Oh, and now you're going to find us, so.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna give us the permits. We need to do what we have to do, but you're gonna find us. It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: What is the ulterior motive? That's the question, right, And then you look at like Hawaii, it's the same thing. We know nothing more about Hawaii and those fires that wiped out entire communities today than we do the day the fires happened. Why this is what I don't understand. We have massive and intensive research into President Trump to uncover every single moment in aspect of this man's life because we can't stand them and we're just propelled by hate. Those same people are unable to help their fellow American get back in their homes or uncover something that happened that may or may not have been nefarious to take away the property that they lived and loved on. Don't we care about this? Don't we want to know the answer? And then when you talk about it, they say, I'm you're a conspiracy theorist. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. There's no conspiracy to be theorizing on. I have no information. That's the whole point. That's the why Why don't we know more? There should be more at this point, it's twenty twenty five, and you're telling me that we don't have these answers. We don't have drones, we don't have scientists, we don't have satellites to give us a better understanding of what happened. And when the reporters and such try to get into California, try to get into Hawaii to get more answers, they're told, no, why are you trying to keep people out? You know, that's one of those things that when you walk down the halls of Congress and you try to ask a senator or a congress person a question and they walk past you. Why how come you get to walk past me? Did you forget that you work for me? Did you forget that you work for the American people? What are you so afraid of? These are the things that I feel are the most serious and the most compelling and what keeps me up at night because I'm trying to understand what it is that they're hiding. And it's such a massive answer, because there's so many things that don't make sense. And that's why I decided to do a night's show on the why. You know, I was thinking about the Epstein list this week and there was obviously a ton of conversation around that, and everybody was saying that Pambondy lied and she said she had the list, and you know, and I was like, I'm going to push back gently on that, because I do believe they have things, and I do believe they are withholding from the American people, But I don't know why, and I don't think it's a list. I think it's photos. I think it's text messages. I think it's videos CCTV from the street of people entering an exiting. I don't know hotels or properties. Right, there's deliveries that are happening. There are, and I'm sure that there were cameras in the places where these people were, whether they were frequenting somebody's home, whether they were frequenting a hotel. I'm sure that there's video, just like we saw in the p Didty case, and they had all of that video from the hotel. It's just whether or not they decide to give it to you. But to say that there's nothing and for Pambondi to say, well, I can't go through everything we found because the videos that we did find were all child porn and they'll never see the light of day. Okay, I can respect not seeing the child porn, but I think that that should have been followed up with a statement like, however, we will be looking into the people who perform these heinous acts against these children in these videos. We will be looking into where it was filmed. We will be looking into who filmed it. Like there are people that are guilty of committe the crimes, then there are people who are guilty of being the consumer for which the product was even created. Who is out there? Who is the customer? And why don't we know? I don't understand why that wasn't released. And obviously between the comments from you know, Alina Habba, Pam Bondi, Cash, Betel Dan Bongino.
Speaker 5: All saying they weren't gonna let this drop, they were gonna look into it. They had all this paperwork, We had all those influencers coming out of the White House with binders and then the binders empty. Was there nothing in there?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: I often think back to Senator Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee and she wanted the flight logs. She's like, I think we have a right to see those flight logs.
Speaker 3: And she was on it.
Speaker 2: And the person that blocked her from getting the flight logs was Senator Dick Durbin. Why why would he block her from getting the flight logs? Why wouldn't he want to know who was on a plane headed to an island known for hurting, assaulting, and raping children. Why would that not be something that a senator would want to know, and why wouldn't he assist another senator. This is a cut of Senator Blackburn. She's inquiring to then Director of the FBI, Christopher Ray, and she's asking about these very tapes.
Speaker 4: What we need from you is a complete investigation of why the FBI did not take this up, and then getting to the bottom of what is appearing to be an enormous sex trafficking ring and listening to these survivors, you know, And as I said, I've tried to get a subpoena on the flight logs, which I think is important to this. I think people need to know who were who was on those planes and how often they were on those planes. I think people who invest in companies would want to know if there are people from their c suite. And as we go through this, should those logs be made public? They've been heavily redacted. Well, as I said, it's been a while since I looked at the specific case.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? That's the answer.
Speaker 2: It's been a while since I looked at the specific case. Aren't you a parent? These are the things that make me say, what is going on? Why is there such a massive cover up for individuals who go out and harm kids? I just don't get it. I truly don't. And I am getting to a space where when the good guys get in and even they can't get to the bottom or they can't be transparent about what they're doing. You know, there's a part of me that says, fine, you know you're working on something, can't avult it to the public. There's got to be more. There's got to be a better answer than that. Don't you want to uncover what is happening? Don't you want to let us know that you're working on finding the answers to the even if it's you know, the tangential people. It is completely and totally naive to say to the American people there is no list, there's nothing here. Move along. And then for President Trump, who you know, I love the man, but for him to say in that cabinet meeting, are you really asking about the Epstein list? Yes, I am, because you guys all said that you were going to get to the bottom of it, and now you're like, nope, no bottom to get to, sweeping onto the rug, move along. Nothing to see here. It is very odd and it's not enough to say we've gone through everything and there's nothing there. What do you mean there's nothing there? The most conservative of medical examiner is Michael Bodden, and you know, he looked at Epstein's body obviously and said, it's completely inconclusive that this is a suicide. None of the indicators of what happened lead us to.
Speaker 3: Believe that that was a suicide. It's very clearly a murder.
Speaker 2: And everybody's like, yeah, no, just a suicide. I'm like why. It just makes no sense. If we don't have justice, if we don't have the ability to protect our children, we are a failed nation. We've got nothing, and I mean we've got a lot of problems. I mean, I look at what is happening with these floods all over the country.
Speaker 3: They're calling for more rain tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Hurricanes, tornado force winds in places that have never even had these types of things, and it's like, nobody thinks this is weird.
Speaker 3: Why is this happening?
Speaker 2: And then today I read and it was really sad that the FDA is approving mRNA vaccines for children six months and older from Maderna. Why why would you approve that? Why would you approve mRNA for children less? Unless people want to get their kids vaccinated for anything? Why would you give a child mRNA knowing all of the problems that have come from these vaccines, not to mention the.
Speaker 3: Fact that just a week ago, where.
Speaker 2: We didn't get any press on it because of the fact that we were in the middle of the Iran Israel war, but the FDA came out and said that they were going to put a warning label on these mRNA vaccines because of an increased risk of myocarditis. Now it's on the approved vaccine schedule for children six months and older. What why? I know it's annoying to keep saying why, but I really do want to know. And there's a lot of news, a lot of news going on, most of it's not good, and you have to ask yourself. I do not understand what is happening, and I have to ask why, because if I don't, I'll never forgive myself. I know That's how I feel. My kids aren't taking these ridiculous vaccines that have zero medical basis and everything to do with pharmaceutical profit. I'm not going to be living in a world that believes in climate change when I know there's cloud seating that has everything to do with keeping up a narrative that they've invested too much money into loose. I'm not looking away from the Epstein list, files, clients, customers, abusers. There's too many survivors that have come out and told us that it happened to them. How can we ignore it? How can we look the other way? We can't, We just can't. We have to keep asking why it is. In my opinion, it is our greatest duty right now as American citizens, truthfully, and with so many people working against our own government, and people within our government subverting it, and so few Senators and Congressmen actually doing what they were sent there to do, we have no choice but to literally be invested in the future of this nation because it's what we're leaving behind for our kids. And we've got to be really careful, we really do. We have to pay attention, eyes wide open, and keep asking why. I will give you one positive note today, I saw a clip of this woman and she was stuck. I'm not sure which flood she was in, and it's sad to even say that. There's so many. I didn't know which one it was. But there was a woman and she had gotten stuck in these floods, you know, because they came out out of nowhere, and she was on the side of the road and the water had risen so high that she was sitting on top of her car. And the tractor trailer pulled up and got really close to her and was able to open the door of his cab and literally pull her off for her car and get her into the front of his tractor trailer so that she could be safe. And I thought, that's what we're missing, That's what we need to see more of. You know, do something that is bigger than yourself.
Speaker 3: Give back.
Speaker 2: It will make such a difference in someone's life, whether you're taking in a foster animal, whether you're donating to Samaritan's Purse or the Cajun Navy, whoever it is. Just give something of yourself. Look up from your iPhone and ask why this is the rogue recap. I am Linda McLaughlin and as always, so grateful that you're here with us. We'll be back tomorrow. Everybody, have a good night. We'll see you then.