Speaker 1: Hey, Queen of the conn listeners, Jonathan Walton Here, I've missed you. Come visit me at my new home. Just search Jonathan Walton Media wherever you get your podcasts. In the meantime, I have a brand new series you can listen to right here, right now. It's called The Handyman of West Texas. And if you've been watching that show Land Man, what you're about to hear will blow your mind. It's the most insane true story. And episode one starts right now.
Speaker 2: We're both spent, we're sweaty, it's hot. We're laying there together, side by side, naked on her rug in the living room.
Speaker 1: Are you worried or husband might come home?
Speaker 2: Not until we rolled over spent did that thought even cross my mind. And then I was thinking, oh god, you know Billy Bobb come home anytime, and you know, murder us both.
Speaker 1: That's how they handle things in Midland Texas.
Speaker 2: Everyone has guns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And for any prolific sex worker in West Texas whose client tele is predominantly wealthy housewives, getting shot on the job is a real concern. Hundreds of women have paid you under the guise of coming over being a handyman and then they're really paying you for sex. Yes, hundreds in Midland, Texas.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: The older I get, the more I realize nothing is what it appears.
Speaker 2: To be, not in the least.
Speaker 1: I'm Jonathan Walton and this is the Handyman of West Texas. Episode one. She was a deacon in her church. Yeah, you're fine. They're very sensitive, but you know, closer to the better obviously. It's okay, all right, excited on everything sounds good. How would you introduce yourself? And I know, I know we're trying to keep you anonymous, and we're trying to we're protecting our identity. But what what name do you go by?
Speaker 2: I always go by Mickey.
Speaker 1: Mickey like Mickey Mouse, Yeah, just like that. Mickey stands about six ft tall, confident, lean, fit. He looks like a man's man, someone you want to call when there's a problem. Part bouncer, part rugged police officer. All right, Mickey, So introduce yourself to people. If you're just meeting some much for the first time, introduce yourself and tell me what you do.
Speaker 2: Oh, my name's Mickey, and I'm a kind of jack of all trades and whatever you need done. You in and out of your house. I'm pretty sure I can do.
Speaker 1: It, And never has that sentence meant more than coming from your mouth. Whatever you need done.
Speaker 2: I kind of leave it open ended just for that reason.
Speaker 1: For lack of a better term. You're a handyman. You know how to fix things around the house. Like what kinds of jobs do you do?
Speaker 2: I could do flooring, I could do drywall, I could do electrical, I could do plumbing. I can do framing, I can do roofing. I can do exterior landscaping, fence building, rock, wall, sheet rock, just about anything. If you have a home that you don't like, I can rip it apart from the ground up and rebuild it to your needs.
Speaker 1: But Mickey isn't from Texas. He's actually born one thousand miles west of Midland in Los Angeles in the late nineteen seventies, and he lives in the city of Angels until his early twenties before heading east.
Speaker 2: So I was twenty three and then I got married, moved to Texas. Was conservative, faithful, you know, father and husband and going to work, coming home, you know, nine to five kind of thing.
Speaker 1: But after twenty years Mickey and his wife go their separate ways and get divorced, and he rents his own place in Midland and throws himself into his work. Mickey is an oil guy, a fracker.
Speaker 2: So the job basically is hooking up tons of iron and equipment high pressure water induced pumps. And why they call it fracking is because we're fracturing the earth. They drilled down about three miles into the earth, and we pump millions and millions of gallons of water under high pressure with sand and force the earth fracture, and we fill it with sand and crack it as far as we can go. And then once we're done, we pump out the water and oil comes out behind it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: We are now the number one producer of oil in the world, more than Saudi Arabia, more than Russia, more than anyone, and seventy five percent of it is done right there in the Midland, Texas area, which is surprising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it recently it got my attention with that hit show Land Man Billy Bob Thornton John Hamm. It's set in the Midland area in the oil industry.
Speaker 3: Oil and gas industry makes three billion dollars a day. I'm pure of profit.
Speaker 2: That's the scale that's the size of this thing, and it's.
Speaker 3: Only getting bigger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's exactly the life I was living. Those are the kind of guys that I work around, and that's exactly it's pretty accurate assessment of what life out there in Midland Texas. Is Land Man such an amazing show, and it's pretty close to really that's life and I live.
Speaker 1: It's a part of Texas, West Texas where black Gold rain supreme. We're pistoning oil. Derricks pumping up Texas tea from the depths are everywhere you look, and millionaire mercenaries lined up by the thousands, are cashing in left and right.
Speaker 2: It's a boomtown when things are great, and it's a ghost town when it's not. Because the price oil goes down, then we can't afford to do what we do. Really, But when the price oil is anywhere over sixty dollars a barrel, which I think right now it's maybe eighty five, they're making millions every single minute that we pump.
Speaker 1: So it's almost like it sounds like fracking is like squeezing all the oil out of the sand and rock.
Speaker 2: That's basically what it is. It's trapped.
Speaker 1: It's trapped in the sand and rock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back in the old days, you would drill a hole and you know, hope for the best that where you were drilling there was oil underneath there.
Speaker 3: You poke the hole.
Speaker 2: Once you hit oil, it starts coming out. It's not that way at all with fracturing. We know what's under there, but we have to force it out.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of that opening scene in the Beverly Hillbillies, you know, where he's shooting for food and then he shoots into the ground and then oil just starts bubbling.
Speaker 3: First thing.
Speaker 1: You know, Old Jud's a millionaire. The kinfolks said y.
Speaker 4: Had moved away from there, said, California is a base you order do so they loaded.
Speaker 3: Up the truck.
Speaker 1: Hills that is, swimming Pools, movie Stars, Beverly Hillbilly. God, that's burned into my head so much from childhood. Did you watch that show? I did, The Beverly Hillbilly's. So that's how oil was so easily accessible back in the day, which has come up out of the ground. Yeah, but not anymore.
Speaker 2: First of all, all the areas where that type of oil is, you know accessible is are bought by all the chevrons and all the big companies of the world.
Speaker 1: And they've sucked it out.
Speaker 2: They've well they've not so much sucked it out as they've laid claim to the land. Right, so they decide, you know, ah, we need a little bit more. Let's go pocohol over here, pocohol over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and in.
Speaker 2: The middle and area, the premium basin that area is still very much wide open though there's still land to buy. But it went from maybe five hundred dollars an acre to ten thousand dollars an acre just because they know what's underneath the ground.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, they can squeeze the oil out of the sand.
Speaker 2: To as much as they can. Three miles is pretty deep. Yeah, and they're drilling three miles deep and it's horizontal drilling, so it's not down anymore. It's down and then it starts curving. Makes that like a ninety degree angle. Wow, three miles under the earth. So technologies come a long way.
Speaker 1: Fracking in Middland, Texas is like what casinos are in Las Vegas, Nevada, or what Disney World is in Orlando, Florida. It's the reason people go, and it's the land of opportunity come as you are. You don't need a college degree or even a high school diploma. You just need to be willing and able.
Speaker 2: The median income of this desert town is eighty or ninety thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Because you can get a kid off the streets who's never worked a day in his life in the oil field, and you're starting at sixty five thousand.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah, that's attractive. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I know there's a lot of controversy with fracking. It pollutes the groundwater.
Speaker 2: We're raping Mother Earth every day.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no other way to look at it, because that's what we're doing. You can have every car in the America electric car, you're still going to need patrolling products. Everything is made oil everything, Plastic everything plastic. Guess what, we live in a plastic world.
Speaker 3: We do live in a plastic world.
Speaker 1: So I live in La probably the most plastic of them all.
Speaker 2: Plastic key.
Speaker 1: But Midland, Texas is the polar opposite of Los Angeles, California in every conceivable way.
Speaker 2: There are no homeless people in the Midland, Texas.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: So is it that Midland has solved homelessness or is it just too damn hot.
Speaker 2: No, it's the absence of protective laws. I guess that government, what are you applying?
Speaker 1: I would homeless people get shot and eaten.
Speaker 2: They would get beaten and dragged away to another town.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't want people lie around on their corners or you know, occupying the size of their freeways.
Speaker 3: In Midland, they figured it out.
Speaker 1: They figured it out, and it's not a friendly figure out.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's the suspension of law and order and you know, just to get it done, kind of rambow type. Minute, Can I get something to eat this time?
Speaker 1: How would you describe Midland for people who don't know that part of Texas? I mean, people know Dallas, people know Houston, people know Austin, keep Austin weird. It's where all the music festivals and stop by Southwest. But Midland, Texas' what's that lie?
Speaker 3: Inland?
Speaker 2: Texas is as far away from any of that as you can imagine. So you can stand in one place, doesn't matter where you're at in town, do a whole gree sixty and you're looking at desert. There is nothing out there. This is an oil town, oil industry. I would say eighty percent of the population has some kind of job in and around the oil field. There's nothing in Midland. You know, you had to visit for whatever reason you were punished. The biggest thing to see is like the house that George w grew up in.
Speaker 4: Growing up with mother and dad was an interesting experience.
Speaker 2: They made a little kind of museum out of it. Regular you know, to bedroom, one bath house in the middle of town and that's about it.
Speaker 1: So that's the draw of Midland.
Speaker 2: Yes, well it's not a draw, but it's something to do while you're there. And the stadium where they did Friday Night Lights.
Speaker 1: We've got Texas High school football and his bondes. No doubt it's going to be at all. And what brought you to Midland.
Speaker 2: Hydraulic fracturing boom was in the Midland area and the Permium basin and there's apparently billions of billions of dollars worth of oil underneath the Midland area. And I got a job there. That's how I discovered that Midland existed.
Speaker 1: How would you describe the culture of Midland, Texas.
Speaker 2: It's right in the center of the Texas Bible belt. You know, there's actually some counties around us that won't sell alcohol really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like you can't get alcohol anywhere anywhere.
Speaker 2: They're called dry counties and you drive through them and there's they won't sell them in liquor, No supermarket alcohol, no nothing. You cannot and it's illegal if you bring alcohol into a dry county you can get arrested.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And then they have some crazy laws. When I first moved there, I didn't understand it. On Sundays they don't sell alcohol. You can buy beer, but not alcohol for some reason, and you can't buy it before noon because you have to wait until the church is over. It's it's an actual law all throughout Texas.
Speaker 1: You can't drink until noon and a Sunday on.
Speaker 2: A Sunday after church, and only beer for some reason.
Speaker 1: What about the hole he turned water into wine thing?
Speaker 2: Apparently not in Texas.
Speaker 1: So everyone goes to church in Midland.
Speaker 3: Texas as far as I know, Yeah, are there a lot of churches.
Speaker 2: There's churches everywhere. It'd be Presbyterian, Methodist, Catholic.
Speaker 1: What are you.
Speaker 3: None of the above.
Speaker 2: Technically, I guess I'm Catholic, but yeah, I haven't gone to church in decades. You grew up Catholic, Catholic school for twelve.
Speaker 1: Years, and that turned you off.
Speaker 2: Of Catholics, completely well organized religion in general.
Speaker 1: Mickey is raised in a devout Catholic household. His teachers at school are nuns and priests. He grows up very sheltered, and he actually has no idea that he's well hung, like really really well hunged.
Speaker 2: I have eight and a half thick inches, and I always please eight and a half inches eight and a half and thick. Don't forget the thick because that makes a big difference.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean that's impressive. How do you go your whole life and not know you're you have a huge thing down there.
Speaker 2: You know, it's it's my only point of reference, you know, up to that point was pornos.
Speaker 3: I have something for you right here. Wow.
Speaker 2: You know, and as far as I knew, you know, I look like all the guys in the pornos, So.
Speaker 1: I thought, so you thought that's normal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, like I said, no other point of reference.
Speaker 1: So growing up, you weren't in like changing rooms with other boys or other men, and no one would say.
Speaker 2: Hey, Catholic school, they didn't do they didn't do the shower room kind of deal, you.
Speaker 1: Know, everyone's ashamed, everyone's covered.
Speaker 2: Up, everyone's hiding. You have your own little stalls and kind of deal, and there's no group showers or yeah. I had no nothing to compare it to except you know, for what I saw, which, yeah, all those guys are the same size as me, but but.
Speaker 1: Those guys are huge.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. I thought, Hey, all right, I'm like those guys, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Wow. You know, and you're married for twenty years to the same woman. So does she ever tell you, oh my god, you're hurting me, this is huge.
Speaker 2: Or yeah at first, and you know, I thought, you know, that's normal I had. I had, you know, kind of a repressed Catholic upbringing where you don't talk about sex, you don't talk about you know, those kind of things. So I was like, okay, well, I guess sex at first is supposed to hurt the woman and they get used to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a terrible us conception that I just you know, worked through until after I got divorced and I started getting more and more kind of an inkling into hey, maybe I'm not just like everybody else, because I would hear comments, man, you're the biggest I've ever had You're so huge or this and that.
Speaker 1: I think if you were a kid growing up in a regular environment outside of a Catholic school, like a regular school where all the boys are changing in front of each other, I think you would have been a spectacle because in these types of situations, the big guys are like, oh my god, look at you know. They everyone's got a nickname, like you know, Artfart or Elephant trunk girl. You know, like kids give each other nicknames based on, you know, anatomy, like my buddy Evan went to school with a guy who had a huge dick everyone saw in the locker room and they called him the serpent because it bit And I think that would have happened to you. But you went to Catholic school. Everyone changed in secret. There were no public showers where you saw other boys. So you had this giant tool down there and you didn't know it was giant. And your only comparison is pornos, and all the guys look like you and the pornos.
Speaker 3: So you think, oh, I'm normal exactly.
Speaker 1: So the wedding night with your wife, did you just like tear it up? Didn't you just? Did she call a doctor the next day, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first time was I guess, you know, hard for her, It was great for me, and I didn't realize. You know, we had to take a break for like a week, and again I was like, you know, this, this is normal as far as you know, as far as I knew, I had been with several women before I got married, But again I was really young, and I attributed to you know, everyone giving oh you're the most beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, they're just nice exactly.
Speaker 1: It's like you would say to the girl, oh you're so beautiful. Really you just nice to say she's not ugly, but you're just harping on something to have something nice to say, and I.
Speaker 2: Thought they were just reading the same thing back to me being polite exactly.
Speaker 1: So you have this, for lack of a better term, this asset your entire life and you don't realize it. How old were you when you realized that eight point five inches is way above the standard equipment issue to most men.
Speaker 2: I was in my mid forties.
Speaker 1: You're in your mid forties.
Speaker 2: Before I realized, yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 1: After I got divorced, and what are you now, forty nine?
Speaker 3: I'm forty nine now so just a few years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm about to be fifty next month, and yeah, mid forties. Before I realized that I was a lot bigger than the average guy. I learned over time that the average you know, penisize anywhere from forty five inches, and I was eight and a half and quite thick.
Speaker 1: And what's fascinating to me is the moment you realize you were a lot bigger than the average guy is the same exact moment you realize when people call a handyman. Some have other ideas in mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Again, I guess I was living a sheltered life or just didn't realize that this lifestyle existed. I was sheltered from the reality that was out there. And the first time that I was called to, you know, I thought a legitimate handyman job and it turned sexual. Did I realize, Hey, this exists. Different realm of what my existence had been until that point was out there, especially in a town like Midland.
Speaker 1: That's what blows my mind.
Speaker 2: Man, Midland, Midland, Texas, MyD of the Bible Belt. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other thing about Midland, Texas is a lot of people work there, but not a lot of people live there. The city's population is just over one hundred and forty thousand.
Speaker 2: No one lives in Midland, Like I said, there's nothing there. So every single oil field worker basically commutes for wherever their home base is, Houston, Dallas, Albuquerque. Mine was Albuquerque, so I lived in Albuquerque. I would drive to Midland, stay there for the two weeks that I would be working, and then come back for a week in Albuquerque, so on and so forth. But after I got divorced, I actually moved to Midland. Why do the commute.
Speaker 1: When you're not going home to a wife anymore?
Speaker 2: Exactly? And so for the last four years I've been in Midland living.
Speaker 1: How long were you in Midland when you put up that first handyman ad?
Speaker 2: Just a couple months. I just got myself settled, got a place, and I was working, and two days into it I got bored. I was like, what am I going to do? I have a whole week to do nothing.
Speaker 1: So Mickey has a two week on, one week off work schedule, and it'd be different having a week off in Houston or Dallas or Austin or San Antonio or any other metropolitan area, but a week off with nothing to do in Midland, Texas can drive a person mad. So Mickey, who's always been a man who can build and or fix anything and everything under the sun, decides to look for work as a handyman during his week off to make some extra money and to fight the boredom and monotony of Midland.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, you know, we put an ad out in creaklist. I can help you, you know, with stuff around your house. And didn't take very long before I got my first contact.
Speaker 1: When you put your first handyman add out on Craigslist in Midland, Texas, it was just a regular you need a handyman, I can come fix things like there was no innuendo. It was a straight handyman.
Speaker 2: Unbeknownst to me, there was innuendo it so you don't.
Speaker 1: Mean to I didn't mean to do as much as you can call. What did that first ad sec The.
Speaker 2: First ad was kind of along the lines of, you know, I'm a jack of all trades, handyman. I'm available twenty four hours a day for the next week to do all the things at your home that have been neglected. Do you have a honeydew list that hasn't been touched I'm your man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even using the word touched like that.
Speaker 2: Exactly, And like I said, looking back at it, there's there's yeah. I didn't realize how suggestive I was being, and I thought it was covered in my base to get them fixed things exactly.
Speaker 3: And here's the thing.
Speaker 1: There are more than fifteen thousand millionaires working in the Permian Basin alone. Most of them are men clocking in one hundred hour work weeks, leaving their rich wives home alone to raise the kids and decorate the mansions and organize church fundraisers.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of lonely women whose husbands are away for long periods of time in the oil field that just feel neglected.
Speaker 1: And that feeling of neglect has a way of manifesting into something else entirely because a lot of these wealthy housewives in Midland, Texas are in their forties and fifties, their kids are in college, their husbands are at work, and they have a lot of free time money on their hands, and not a whole lot to do with it. And that gives handyman Mickey a new and exciting opportunity he does not see coming.
Speaker 2: Ahead. All my tools, I was ready to fix things not knowing that I'd be, you know, helping them out other ways.
Speaker 1: So you put this ad out in chriikslist. It's your first time getting a job as a handyman. How many people call you to come over and fix something until they make a pass at you? Was it the first one?
Speaker 2: It was the very first one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: It was a day after I put the ad up. And you know, again, not thinking I was being suggestive, I put a picture in the ad, a picture of yourself, a picture of myself, just so it would it would in my mind. I was thinking, Hey, I don't want you to have the worry that some anonymous person is coming over. Right, this is what I look like. That was my reasoning behind.
Speaker 1: You know, it makes sense because now it's not a stranger, like, oh, I know what this guy looks like. And you're a rugged, good looking guy.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing. It's oil fil We're all kind of rough and double kind of guys. I'm not I'm not polished. I don't go to work in a certain tie kind of deal. So I wanted to put that out there, not knowing that that, coupled with the wording in the ad, was gonna you know, have the effect that it had.
Speaker 1: When you put the ad up. A day later, a woman responds.
Speaker 2: She had wooden shutters in her back that needed to be repaired, and I said, yeah, I can definitely help you with that.
Speaker 1: And what were you going to charge her?
Speaker 2: So I was planning to do one hundred dollars an hour kind of charge based on you know, what needed to be done, supplies, how long was you know, But I always let them know ahead of time or that. My plan in the head was to let them know, let me take a look at it, and then I can give you an accurate price.
Speaker 1: So you draw up to this house. Describe what this house looks like because you're driving up.
Speaker 2: This house is massive. So it's crazy because again there's nothing in Midland. Okay, this is desert surrounded by desert, and so in the middle of this nothingness, this lady has, you know, one of these gaudy, huge mansions in the middle of the desert. You know, they have no grass, of course, because nothing will grow out there. But this it's a two story wrapped around with pillars in.
Speaker 1: The front pillars.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was like I said it was. It was gotty to the point that Look, we have so much money we don't know what to do with. Yeah, we're gonna we have fountains in the middle, fountains.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So she was rich, Oh she was.
Speaker 2: She was very rich. And I'm thinking, you know, there's no way that there's shutters in the back of its home because this is million dollar home that probably was just built last week kind of deal.
Speaker 1: And why would she be calling some handyman.
Speaker 3: On Creigslin exactly? You know?
Speaker 1: Now, was this woman married? She was married, and was her husband there?
Speaker 2: No, she mentioned when we had set up the initial meeting that her husband was on a drilling rig right now.
Speaker 1: So he works in the oil industry, so you know, everyone does, and he has got a lot of money.
Speaker 2: He was one of the upper guys.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 2: He was Billy Bob.
Speaker 1: We're referring to that Billy Bob Thornton character in the show Landman, who oversees all the oil workers and oil executives and diffuses problems that pop up with rig explosions and land leases and angry Mexican drug cartels.
Speaker 2: We don't want your oil there, Well, wish in one hand, shit in the other.
Speaker 3: See which one fills up first.
Speaker 1: God, the writing on that show is just next level. Anyway. This wealthy woman who hires Mickey to come over to her Midland, Texas mansion to quote fix some shutters is married to a billybop type who leaves home for work early each morning and comes home from work late each night, seven days a week. So when Mickey arrives at this wealthy housewife's home at around noon, she's alone, and come to find out, she doesn't really want her shutters fixed.
Speaker 2: And I turned around to look at her, and she immediately leans in and starts kissing me. She started kissing you like tongue in mouth, tongue in mouth.
Speaker 3: Oh God.
Speaker 1: And keep in mind this woman has no idea the gargantuan colossus Mickey is packing down below, but she's about to find out.
Speaker 2: When she just eyes wide open kind of deal. She's you're at least twice as big as my husband.
Speaker 1: And this isn't just any random Midland Texas housewife either. She's pretty prominent and well known.
Speaker 2: She was a deacon in her church.
Speaker 1: Who oh, happy day, Happy day, Happy day. Happy Next time on the Handyman of West Texas, things get graphic.
Speaker 2: She's grabbing my cock when I'm mom on the floor and lean kind of leveraging herself on top, kind of aiming herself so she could start straggling me. And she said, you got to you gotta give me a minute, because I've never taken anyone as big as you before.
Speaker 1: But this housewife is extremely determined, and before long.
Speaker 2: She's writing me like a wild woman.
Speaker 3: And did she have an orgasm?
Speaker 2: She had several.
Speaker 1: To listen to the next episode of The Handyman of West Texas right now, You're not going to hear it here on the Queen of the Confeed. You gotta check out my new feed. It's totally free. Just click that little magnifying glass icon in the search box of your podcast app and search Jonathan Walton Media. Search Jonathan Walton Media. There you can listen to you all episodes of The Handyman of West Texas and hear my other series, Cocaine Air. Back in the nineteen eighties, in sunny South Florida, TJ. Dominguez is leading a double life.
Speaker 4: By day, I owned and operated the largest Lamborghini dealership in the world, but by night I flew tons of cocaine from Columbia for Pablo Escobarbark and.
Speaker 1: The Quarterback and the con Artist. When retired NFL quarterback Eric Kramer checks himself into a motel room, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. He thinks all his problems will be over. But when Eric survives, he's got the brain capacity of a six year old, and a tall, blonde con woman swoops in, secretly marries him and starts bleeding him dry.
Speaker 2: The secret marriage was a way to keep her taking his money.
Speaker 1: And the law is on her side.
Speaker 3: They're marriage.
Speaker 1: Listen to the Quarterback and the con Artists. Wherever you get your podcasts, remember you gotta click that little magnifying glass icon in the search box of your podcast app and search for it. Jonathan Walton Media. That's my new home with all these amazing new shows. Jonathan Walton Media. There's a secret underworld in the Permian Basin that's not being portrayed in Landman. According to this oil field worker named Mickey, who moonlights as a handyman in West Texas to make ends meet.
Speaker 2: I can do drywall, I can do electrical, I could do flooring.
Speaker 1: But Mickey is laying a different kind of hardwood and all those West Texas housewives whose husbands are out working all day can't get enough. Hundreds of women have paid you under the guise of coming over being a handyman, and then they're really paying you for sex. Yes, hundreds in Midland, Texas.
Speaker 2: Yes, hey, you just got a hold of me, he said, he can't find episode two.
Speaker 1: Well, I think because if you're listening to this now, you're on the Queen of the Confeed. So I put episode one of The Handyman of West Texas on the Queen of the Confeed. If you're listening to my voice and you want to hear more episodes of the Handyman of West Texas, you got to go to that little search feature on whatever podcast app you're listening on. It's a little magnifying glass. Go to the search and search for Jonathan Walton Media. There you'll find more episodes of the Handyman of West Texas. So tell him search Jonathan Walton Media on his podcast app. Get off of the Queen of the Confeed. You're not going to find more episodes. There, only episode one.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll let them know