Speaker 1: I got it this time.
Speaker 2: Welcome to this episode of Emergency Intercom Today. I am by the two scariest people ever who came out of the same vagina vagina.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna do an introduction or like.
Speaker 1: What introduce yourself? Who are you? Who are.
Speaker 4: I'm Drew sister, twin sister.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 4: Madeline?
Speaker 3: Okay, y'all are like you just met?
Speaker 1: Like I don't even know who this woman is, Like.
Speaker 3: We just found her.
Speaker 2: She was a doppelginger who a fan took a picture of and we were like, we need her all you just.
Speaker 1: Picked her up from skid row.
Speaker 4: By the way, I laugh a lot, so I just know I'm gonna laugh at done.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's like really fucked up.
Speaker 4: Actually, we don't like that over here, Like we just.
Speaker 1: Don't laugh, Just don't laugh.
Speaker 3: Not trying not to laugh.
Speaker 2: Challenge those have never been good. Like in the history of trying not to laugh challenge compilations on YouTube.
Speaker 1: They have never been I've never once laughed at it. Try not to laugh compilation unless I'm in it. Unless I'm in it.
Speaker 2: This coversation is giving like would you wear like like dead person?
Speaker 1: What does he say? Oh? Hell no, hell there are.
Speaker 2: These two guys who are like, I don't even know if they actually had a podcast.
Speaker 1: They did, but we couldn't find full episodes of this.
Speaker 2: It was like snippets on TikTok and like they would sit across the table from each other and the questions they were asking each other were so bad, like they weren't good and it was like, would you ever wear like like Vintitch clothes And the other guy was like, like close a dead person wore and he was like, oh, hell no.
Speaker 1: And that was the entire clip controlling they were being serious, and it's literally one of my favorite tiktoks ever because the dude, the way he says, oh hell no, it is so fucking fun, Like it's so monotone. Yeah, but welcome back to emergency and or calm. This is my lovely twin sister Madam thought we thought we might bring her on and just share a couple of funny stories about me and uh, see where it goes. See where this episode takes us.
Speaker 3: How are you enjoying LA this time? It's not your first time here.
Speaker 4: No, we had fun. It was with our daughter for the first time. We have a almost seven months.
Speaker 1: Old My twin sister is literally pregnant and I'm mother. Yeah, I'm here wearing a fucking Supreme Box logo shirt like something.
Speaker 4: By the way, you said that, I was, Oh.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I wasn't I supposed to say that. Was not supposed to say that. Wait, they have should we callk that?
Speaker 3: No one knows yet.
Speaker 2: No one knows it's triplets, they're getting a tlcybe.
Speaker 1: You know something that I don't know know because I predicted your pregnancy, I knew.
Speaker 4: It was first to know. Yeah, I was pregnant.
Speaker 1: I literally knew, Like I was like calling everybody, was like, something is seriously off in the world right now. There is a weird ass energy going on. And I called everyone, even called Stephen, and I was like, it's not I'm fucking pregnant, and Stephen probably was like bone white, like no.
Speaker 4: We were both like yeah, we were just ya.
Speaker 2: Were y'all not saying anything because you wanted to do like a like a thing where you tell everybody.
Speaker 4: We were waiting to make sure that everything was good with the pregnancy first, because you you normally wait like twelve weeks before you announce.
Speaker 1: But oh what way? We both got a clap. We both got We both got you.
Speaker 2: Has an ongoing joke that I like to get in the clap before him and I like LOWKI do like I like to get the clop in and I like to be like, welcome back to this something.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Why didn't I get to do the class clap clap for the heavyweight champ? Me couldn't do it all alone.
Speaker 2: It's twelve weeks, three months or my tripping. Damn, that's a long time to not say anything.
Speaker 4: You don't typically find out till you're about like five six weeks, so it's not really that long. But yeah, we wanted to wait till actually our eight week appointment to start telling family and friends. But we told you before we even went to the doctor, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm real.
Speaker 4: You were in town and we didn't want to tell you. Not in town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you wanted to tell me and you were.
Speaker 4: About to leave, and so we were like, shoot, we got to do it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I had just gotten back from a road trip from Austin, and on the way to Austin, I was like, holy shit, she's pregnant because you were demonic in Missouri. It was crazy. It was scary, Boots. I was literally afraid of her, like everyone was scared, like and then like you when I got to Texas, like you were kind of scary still, and I was like, okay, like there's some hormones or some shit going on in there.
Speaker 4: He's normally the dramatic one. Oh I'm not normally dramatic.
Speaker 1: But me what this is crazy?
Speaker 5: You literally replied like that got oh hell.
Speaker 3: Are dramatic.
Speaker 1: I'm literally not.
Speaker 2: Youll psycho, So for the for the roles to be switched with scaring, yeah, yeah, because.
Speaker 4: Normally he's there.
Speaker 1: But I also do I can just sense the energy of people shifting, like I'm always like there was an energy behind that carment. There was something there, Like I can tell when someone is being like slick with me or if they're if they mean it for real, Like I can just tell these things, and I could tell something was I'm just like a very intuitive person, like I just know I see a lot of things a lot of people don't see, like people and voices in my room and stuff. So it's like, really, it's actually really fascinating. Oh you're a medium, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You should have that arc, like like you getting people to pay you to talk to spirits.
Speaker 1: I probably like actually could contact it because I literally would go on live stream for like three months straight just doing Ouiji board shit, like there's something seriously on there. I'm haunted.
Speaker 2: Wait at the beginning of like because both of y'all started, you now, like that's where you.
Speaker 1: Started, right or you started on gift Boom.
Speaker 4: There was an app before Instagram was even big called gift Boom and it was like hill Yeah. Yeah. It was basically just like gifts and you would go on the what was it popular page?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure it's called popular page. But you would literally just make gifts like there was no sound or anything, and you would like make me.
Speaker 2: You can vaguely remember making like a gift or two, because like, did it ever get to a point where you could upload.
Speaker 3: A video and it would make a gift of it? Yes, Okay, I think like I was.
Speaker 2: I definitely use it like for things like that, but I never I never knew gift Boom was like people were using it the way y'all.
Speaker 4: I had my first like fan account like on there, Like it was crazy. It was so jealous too, Yeah, Drew, I would shout Drew out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was crazy. I was jealous as because I was like, damn, like I want this like badly. I mean, she is like the reason like I ever got into any other shit because you were doing all those YouTube videos like putting me dude. There are so many fucking nasty, gross, cringey videos of me, Like one that I vividly remember is like me putting like a hot dog on a screwdriver.
Speaker 4: It was like a paper plate and a hot dog or I didn't know what we were doing, but we filmed YouTube videos when we were like eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was crazy and it was like og og YouTube, and like it was like the part of YouTube where like it was just your homies. Like how like normcore people use Instagram now, like they just post to their friends or post to their Twitter, just like to their homies. Like that's how YouTube was, where it was like a group of like eight of your friends all posting YouTube videos back and forth to each other. And I remember you doing it. And then my buddy Hunter and his brother would make YouTube videos on their MacBook with like the MacBook effects, and I remember being like, holy shit, like this is so sick, Like I didn't know you could do this shit. And then yeah, then we just like you kept doing YouTube and then you did gift Boom.
Speaker 4: And then went to Instagrams because we knew a girl in our town that had like three hundred thousand, which was equivalent to probably like I would say five million.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's probably say.
Speaker 1: That's like she was the most famous person.
Speaker 4: Oh she was, and she was from our town. I remember like fangirling over her or whatever.
Speaker 1: She was the o g mean girl like though that she was the one with.
Speaker 4: The boobs in the shirt, the like hey girls, keep your what is it?
Speaker 1: It's something like hey girls, you should know keep your boobs in your shirt or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something along the line.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: But I feel like that was like the first like viral thing that like everybody knew about it. She went on Doctor Phil.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, she was like she was the girl. And I remember you were like like friends with her because like you have icebook or something, yeah, and you had like forty thousand followers, and we would go to like football games, like when we were in like sixth grade, and you and her would like key. It was like really it was before what was her name to my Tomao Tomyo, Sabrina Tomyo.
Speaker 4: It was before that, like followers were even cool, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was back when it was still like okay, they're probably all like freaks who want to kidnap you and kill you anyways, Like.
Speaker 1: How a normal girl takes a cute picture? How I take a cute picture?
Speaker 4: I have got all the media day.
Speaker 5: You know what's crazy is I wrote down like in my notes last night.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes here it is sorry sorry to cut you off. Girls. You should know that themire boot or your bubes go inside your shirt like.
Speaker 3: That is I just say this realm of like.
Speaker 2: Baby or baby we just woke it up.
Speaker 1: Also, if you if you need to go like tender Stephen, yes, Stevens like actually an know my mom is in there. No, but Stephen, it's we talk about all the time. How like it's crazy that Steven is an actual good husband, Like it's not just what is a kinship or whatever?
Speaker 2: You're not like kin keeping like just literally keeping like the whole thing alive by yourself.
Speaker 3: Also, I said to Ryan last night.
Speaker 5: I genuinely think there needs to be a study done about even infants and their irritability, because I feel like you and Steven are such chill, calm parents that that's why she's such a fucking happy baby because so.
Speaker 2: Far she has had no examples of like a tumultuous attitude yet, so she's just gonna be a calmer baby and more easily swayed into being happy.
Speaker 4: I feel like can't learn that type of behavior.
Speaker 2: I don't know, yeah, like she doesn't see y'all yelling and raising your voice and like continuing that out for long periods or like ever. So I feel like babies are just smart enough animals to be like, okay, wait, like if they're laughing and playing, I'm just gonna laugh and play because I feel like a lot of parents I'm.
Speaker 1: Hearing thinking about her, I'm I literally love that child like it's my own. It's fuck because it's like I think it's like part of my DNA like or some shit like we share DNA or something like. It freaks me out when I look at her. I'm like, oh, that's like my child. Like it's really really bizarre, y'all. I wish I could explain it, but yeah, no, Madeline and Steven are like great fucking parents like it. I mean, it's not shocking to me. But like when y'all were having a child. I was like, damn, they're like young. But like you even said, growing up, you were always like, I'm like meant to be a mother, like people know, like Madeline knew she was meant to be a mother, Like she was always so good with like the neighborhood kids or like our parents' friends' children, like you were always taking care of babies, and also you were just like raised around children, like I don't know, it's crazy seeing you like be mother, like you're literally mother, And it's fucking crazy that there's a child in our frat house like this, I know.
Speaker 2: A child in this apartment literally freaks me out, like what is it doing here?
Speaker 3: We literally last night.
Speaker 2: Were waltching Fortnite, like we're watching y'all's like neighbor.
Speaker 3: He's so good at that game. It's actually Jarry like people were that good at that game. But we stayed up watching it.
Speaker 2: And then Luna woke up to be fed, and we were sitting there while you fed Luna, she's watching and she's just watching, and I was like, dude, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: This is literally a baby watching Fortnite.
Speaker 1: When Madlin and Stephen aren't looking well. One I'll give her like a cigarette and a beer because she just like she's had a long yeah, and then I'll give her a Macrodos screen time for her, so like put on like super cuts of like TikTok compilations sped up three hundred times speed. So she's like watching like five hours worth of TikTok in like three seconds, just so like she understands the culture.
Speaker 2: But we bounced it out and we hand her like, uh, Sylvia plais the yell jar, She's already reading the bell.
Speaker 1: Jar, I believe it or not. But I do look at her and I'm like, oh, she's a genius baby. Like but every parent, I mean, look I'm saying like I'm a.
Speaker 5: Parent, Like every parent is so gorgeous.
Speaker 1: But it's it's crazy, like I look at her and I'm like, oh my god, she's mine.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like an intense change in your character or do you feel like there's just like an addition to your life.
Speaker 4: I think it's just yeah, more in an addition. I feel like it's made mine and Steven's connection way more like really strong. Yeah, it's weird, like we are on a yeah, we're on a full different wavelength now, like and I know that's not the situation for a lot of parents.
Speaker 1: Same, but.
Speaker 4: It's true, like it's not the norm for some people, but for us, like it really is crazy, Like I don't know, I think we're just such a good.
Speaker 1: Why are you bragging? Just sitting there bragging?
Speaker 4: Like how I would say? It's kind of like changed is I feel like our relationship has gotten better for sure, But like I said, that is not the normal. Kids do not always fix everything.
Speaker 3: People need to hear that. You you know we should do is have a kid. That'd be so fun.
Speaker 1: Don't do that? But right, No.
Speaker 2: That's so insane though, Like I could see a child breaking me, breaking my spirits for.
Speaker 3: Say that.
Speaker 5: But I love babies, Like every time I'm on a baby, I'm like, I can't believe.
Speaker 4: That this is so good with Leuna. But also Luna's just such a good baby baby, Yeah she is. I feel like that's another part of it too, Like I feel like if she was constantly crying and stuff, and that would definitely like put ash on.
Speaker 1: What my grandma one time was like, yeah, you just need to have another baby to experience.
Speaker 4: Like having a having a like a not a Kids are not bad. Babies are not bad, but having like a bad baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know what I mean because literally I don't know.
Speaker 4: Mom said that I.
Speaker 1: Wasn't but.
Speaker 5: I apparently was like the most silent baby.
Speaker 2: Like my parents were a little freaked out by me because my brother was a normal ass baby, scream cry, kicked whatever, was actually a fucking demon, like from the moment he was born, did not want to be cleaned and was always a fucking nightmare to clean. But I was just mad silent, like didn't cry, didn't make a lot of noise like they would sometimes.
Speaker 1: Be like.
Speaker 2: Literally immediately after like by the time I was like cognitive, I was a fucking cry baby freak bitch.
Speaker 3: Like my friends would like my family would make fun of me.
Speaker 2: My nickname was boogers and cookie because when I would cry, I always have gotten a lot of snots, So I'd be like boogers, boogers, and I would scream boogers, and then I would scream for cookies. So like if somebody mentioned a cookie to me, I'd be like.
Speaker 1: Like, literally, nothing has changed, Like actually maybe nothing has.
Speaker 3: Nothing has changed, but it's just my coffee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like we'll cry and have boogers and have like cookie crumbs in her book.
Speaker 3: It's actually really gross.
Speaker 6: I get so much, not like that's a That's what she was saying though, is that she's kind of like curious to see how Luna turns out, because Luna is like kind of quiet, and then yes, like I was quiet, it's like complete opposite.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's how it always happens. Like I mean, like boys are awful when they're like one to five, and then five and on, they like become chill. Like Luna is going to be great till five and then she's gonna become a demon, and then you're gonna have a teenager girl, which is going to be interesting.
Speaker 2: And I love the idea of her being a teenage literally, so.
Speaker 1: She's literally gonna run away from me and be like I need to go to like Uncle Dufus's house in Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: She's gonna fly here.
Speaker 5: Dude, we're going to be so old. We're literally gonna be like forty by the time.
Speaker 1: She's y'all, yeah, y'all not me.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you're only seventeen, sixteen, six Well you turned seventeen this year, so you have to it has to move.
Speaker 1: I'm sixteen for I'm forever sixteen. Well it's funny because me and Maddeline are twins. We were born at the same time. But I'm actually seventeen and you're what twenty five, twenty four, twenty five, twenty five. Yeah, so it's it's really interesting. I don't even know her age anymore, Like, yeah, really crazy because you're only sixteen.
Speaker 4: You don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't have to think about having kids yet. Yeah, you have to worry about not having kids.
Speaker 1: And I'm like a really successful seventeen year old, Like I paid.
Speaker 3: That you're sixteen.
Speaker 1: I pay the bills.
Speaker 3: Literally, Charlie Demillio be like, yeah, seventeen year old. But I was gonna to say something, and I fully just.
Speaker 4: Forgot wait wait wait being a teenager.
Speaker 2: No, it was like a question to you, but I literally just forgot. So I guess whatever what I think.
Speaker 1: And Okay, should we move on from talking about Luna and you being a mother and like talk about me and the funny stories.
Speaker 2: You have about me, like or we can talk about like Madeline as a person and not as a mother and like detached it to like I don't know, no, do you believe in that because I feel like there are a lot of people I kind of asked you this other day because it's really easy. I feel like when women have children for that to become their full identity and people to only really care about that and just suddenly forget that this is a person who still is like managing their own life and like feelings.
Speaker 3: Have you felt that that was an issue so far? Is it something that doesn't bother you?
Speaker 4: Like, well, I think again going to Stephen being such like a good partner that he allows me to have like an hour or two to myself. Yeah, some mom, yeah, oh yeah, only.
Speaker 2: One hour and you have to do something like clean the house first before she's making sandwiches in that hour.
Speaker 4: Duh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Some women don't have that option, and it makes me sad for them because I do see how it could turn out like that. But I'm in such a special circumstance that I would say that I haven't really experienced that, but I can so see how it could be like that, because there has been there has been moments where I do kind of like I start thinking like, oh my gosh, like what did we do? What did we do? Like I would just want to go play Pokemon and not have to worry about her nap time or whatever. But yeah, it's just I don't know. I'm lucky, but I again, I do see how it could yeah become an issue.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm being quiet. I literally just looked at mother Madeline and started tearing up. It's so weird, Like I can't even look at her right now.
Speaker 4: Yah. Oh.
Speaker 3: The thing I was gonna say is, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, you're actually.
Speaker 3: Speak your truth.
Speaker 5: Oh you're gonna make me cry.
Speaker 1: I'm like literally crying.
Speaker 2: Maybe men don't have to take psychedelics. Their twin sister just has to give birth.
Speaker 4: I learned.
Speaker 1: They should both. No, I don't know, it's just crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm over here cleaning bottles every morning, so weird.
Speaker 3: I'm making milk two guys. You don't want me making milk.
Speaker 1: She makes milk for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to make it for Drew from my sixteen.
Speaker 1: Big bottle breast in the morning.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 2: Oh, But the thing I was gonna say is, I remember when I found out you guys are pregnant. Also, I thought about the fact, when did y'all When was y'all's wedding.
Speaker 4: October or no October? Who September. That's when we got our house September of twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Because in my head, I was like, why didn't I go to that fucking wedding?
Speaker 2: But then it was during like like twenty twenty, So yeah, because I thought about the other day, I was like talking to my friend Sabrina, and I was like, it's so weird because they're fully married and I didn't go to the wedding and then you.
Speaker 4: Were invited you were plus one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's funny. It's funny.
Speaker 2: I do look back though, and I was like, Dan, that's actually I feel fucked up for like not going like I wish I went, not looking back, but I'm pretty.
Speaker 1: Sure you know what's funny I got you.
Speaker 3: Were like two weeks.
Speaker 4: You were just there for Sam's I was gonna.
Speaker 1: Say, so you came to celebrate death, but you wouldn't celebrate the love like you celebrate my brother more love.
Speaker 3: You needed more vibes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, I was there for I was there to get so high in your parents' kitchen that I was in there for forty minutes.
Speaker 1: That was literally one of the funniest things ever. And you like took an edible or something I don't remember at.
Speaker 2: That point, like my tolerance for weed was really really low.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think like most of it time. Yeah, like it was it was after, like it was all of the food and it was high on LSD two. It's crazy, no, but it was after and it was like, you know how people bring you like food like your community, like so you don't have to cook for a week or whatever. Someone had brought tacos, like deconstructed tacos where you like make your own taco and it was in there for like fifty minutes, like making these fucking tacos and like opening y'all mom like look over at me and I was like she knows, like opening and slamming the microwave and shit like it was.
Speaker 2: So there was also like the addition of being in the kitchen, like I didn't know where anything was, so literally to find anything, I had to open behind doors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I'd.
Speaker 3: Be like, fuck, where were the cops?
Speaker 1: And I was doing open like wait, why was I in here? But yeah, it was a fun, fun time.
Speaker 5: Anyways. I was just thinking it's crazy I didn't go to y'all's wedding.
Speaker 2: But also I remember when I found out you were pregnant. I was like, oh my god. It freaked me out because I was like, she's so young. This is crazy. And now I'm like, dude, you literally turned twenty six in March, so like by the time Luna's only a year old, you're already twenty six.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, not that, twenty six is still so young.
Speaker 2: But now I feel like we're all getting to the age where it's like, damn, I'm not a kid, and literally I can't make excuses like but I'm in my mid twenties, Like what am I talking about.
Speaker 1: It's so weird, like how like the biological clock just turned on one day. And it was also literally like meeting all of my nieces and nephews, like I was like, damn, I might one of these, and then I might want one of these, And then I met Luna and I was like, damn, I'm gonna have one of these one day, Like this is crazy. One of these, I'm gonna make an ugly ass baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just have to find a different donor. Technically you could use my egg and then have part your damn eggs.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that would make like an incest baby.
Speaker 3: No, she sanks, someone else, like somebody else.
Speaker 1: Is the man.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, no, it's like another man.
Speaker 1: We're not doing that and is carrying my baby.
Speaker 4: Girl.
Speaker 1: My wife is carrying my baby. Guys, my wife will carry me. Yeah, yeah, right right.
Speaker 3: I don't know that I do have kids. It's really scary.
Speaker 2: So we should move on to like fun stories because now I'm thinking about, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk about me, everybody talk about.
Speaker 2: Just be like the fun aunt who like buys my Like no, that's like kids and stuff things. That's where I'm like starting to teeter.
Speaker 1: That's literally my take is like I'm not meant to have kids. I'm meant to be the fun uncle that like flies maddics out to la for a week and then they're like damn, like what what how does he do that? Like all that ship And then like I every once in a while like come around for Christmas, and I'm like it's always it's like rich aunt, Like that's the that's like.
Speaker 3: The vibe I need to have.
Speaker 5: I just like pull up with something fun and give good vibes.
Speaker 3: And then when Luna is really.
Speaker 2: To you, because you have to be like a parent, she can be like oh my god, like my men and you were so much more fun. Yeah, yeah, like that's my position I need to be. I need to put you putting pitting women against.
Speaker 1: Each other exactly exactly. But so I had Madeline like years ago, like when we first started the podcast is I was like, well, I want Madeline on as a guest because we have a lot of experiences that I'm like too embarrassed to tell. But like Madeline probably actually no, I tell everything, like I'm not embarrassed to say it. Shit. But she developed this list like a year and a half ago of like just stories that she wanted to bring up.
Speaker 4: I've been It's titled if I'm ever on the podcast, I have several stories? Do you want me to like give you clues and you tell me which one I should say?
Speaker 1: I think you just happen into like the one you want to tell, and then I'll be like, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, this one's not like super crazy, but it just shows Drew's character whenever we were a kid, like younger. So I don't know if you remember doing this, but I was.
Speaker 1: Going to ask you if there's anything that because I was literally gonna be like, also, like I don't remember our childhood at all, so like please say anything, because like I need to like latch on.
Speaker 4: Funny that you said that, because I told Steven I was like, I'm going to make up like just some story that didn't even happen, and gaslight like you don't remember probably.
Speaker 1: Been like, yeah, I do remember that. I remember that.
Speaker 4: No, it's going to make up a story like that was completely fabricated. Okay, So this one is whenever I think we were in like I guess it was third grade and it was like going to six Flags. We had to read like a bunch of books, and so what we did was got our like home library out and laid out all the books.
Speaker 1: Remember this, I actually do remember.
Speaker 4: What we had to do was right now the title and then I think like maybe one little sentence about what the book was, and then our mom just had to sign off on it and say how long we read. I think we had to read like a certain amount of hours or something. So me and drew on our countertop had like eighty books like the entire library, and we changed pins like we were smart in like third grade. We changed like pin colors and like all this stuff, making it look like we had read it over the course. Of the last like three months or whatever it was. Yeah, and then yeah, we got free six legs tickets, but we never went. Yeah, so we did all that work for nothing.
Speaker 1: We were like little evil geniuses.
Speaker 2: Also, Like whoever looked at that and believed that y'all read that many books was actually high?
Speaker 1: Well, we had like it was like the entire school year right to like read that many books. And then we just didn't do it until.
Speaker 4: Like the week before we were like, wet go to six flugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's a week and I that we're not the only person who did that.
Speaker 4: But that's Mom's care.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, yeah, Mom came on it. Yeah, Mom came up. She wrote hard for us. That was sick.
Speaker 2: But I guess she wins too because then she doesn't have to pay. Like they're begging a family to scam in that moment, like they're begging.
Speaker 1: For There were like a lot of little things that we would do like that. Like one of my favorite stories that I've like waited to tell since you've been on here was when we were like little and devious, like we had our own little language, like we were like twins, Like we would speak to each other like my mom always says, like we would just say like gibberish, gibberish to each other, and it was like run to the bathroom and grab toothbrushes and then each throw them in the toilet and flush them. Like we just like knew to like do that, like from this language.
Speaker 3: Damn, you guys were so smart you knew to do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Oh my god, genus. But one of my favorite stories ever is when we went to the refrigerator and grabbed a bunch of eggs. Yeah, yeah, dude, it's so bad. We were so fucking bad. We went to the refrigerator, grabbed a bunch of eggs.
Speaker 4: We were like three two two or three one.
Speaker 1: Of the and we like went upstairs and there was a bathroom like detached from the.
Speaker 4: They just moved in by the way to this brand new house and my parents.
Speaker 1: Had just it's the house you stayed up Meteorite. Yeah, And we went to this bathroom and we like had run hot water, and we had these eggs in the sink. And I remember this vividly, like we had them in the sink and we were we were like actually like thinking we could hatch these eggs and then I don't remember who threw who threw the first brick, Like I don't know who threw the first stone, but someone had grabbed one of these eggs out of the sink and just like launched it at the mirror or at the wall or whatever, and like yeah, and then we just both of us just started throwing eggs like all over this bathroom, like the wallpaper.
Speaker 2: Spike you got, whoever, like both of y'all got when you saw that first eggs literally turned something animalistic, calm, like y'all turn into little monkeys, like throwing it around.
Speaker 1: So we started with six, and it was like a carton, like either a twelve or eighteen set of eggs, but like we went down multiple times to grab more eggs.
Speaker 4: In mind, we just kept saying, we're hatching eggs, hatching yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: We would tell my mom, Oh, we're just hatching eggs upstairs, and she's like, oh, that's like so cute, Like that's.
Speaker 4: Really rappy, so much fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then like eventually we got quiet, and like when a child gets quiet, that's when some bad shit is going down. And I think either we were just like bored of it, or we realized what we had done, like I don't know, but like I remember looking up and seeing like the wallpaper like peeling off the walls, like eggs splatters all over, like the dry wall like it was fucked up, like we like literally caused like a war crime, like it was.
Speaker 2: I would not clean that, like I would literally let it fucking dry off, and like be just that's the rotten egg bathroom, don't go.
Speaker 1: And there that's literally boiler, Like.
Speaker 3: I'm not cleaning that. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: But eventually my mom and dad like knew something was going down, so they like I don't remember how we got caught or like what happened, but I remember like they were living like I've never still to this day haven't seen them that angry before, Like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was and then that I think the reason why we remember it so much is because that was the first time we had ever been spanked, and I think the last time I had ever been spanked, Like I we that's how mad they were, like they weren't spanking parents and they.
Speaker 1: Think, like I remember it was the Yeah, it was on the both legs like that TV ad that like workout machine was like rods, like we were like getting a little bitch, yeah, getting as spank like.
Speaker 3: They had y'all doing a fucking.
Speaker 1: Like my parents have made like our siblings like work out as punishment, Like our older siblings were smoking cheetos and my dad was like, oh, since y'all want to smoke, like, y'all better train your fucking lungs, and he made them run around our block like car block several times smoking Chetah.
Speaker 3: They were smoking a tito. That is literally so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: But I like, I don't really ever since that moment, I was like a well behaved child, or I was really really good at hiding being bad, like like me dissecting that snake like and then like looking at its insides and then sewing it back together.
Speaker 5: That's not real.
Speaker 2: If I found out, like you actually did something like that, I genuinely don't know if I could live.
Speaker 4: That's sraculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you were Okay, there is one thing that I did, and it was me and my buddy and I'm not going to mention him by name, but we found a dead animal. No, I'm just working with your.
Speaker 3: I was like, what did you do to it?
Speaker 2: Also, that just reminded me there was this TikTok, Like there's all these tiktoks that kids are asking their parents like, oh, what would you do if I came home drunk?
Speaker 3: What would you do? Like whatever?
Speaker 2: And the dad who the girl, was like, what would you do if you saw me smoking like one of your cigarettes?
Speaker 3: And he was like, I'd make you smoke the whole pack dead, like you smoke the whole pack.
Speaker 1: That would teach him a fucking lesson, because like, being nicksick.
Speaker 2: Is crazy row up everywhere, Like, yeah, I don't think kids are like I was about to say, like I don't think kids are smoking cigarettes anymore literally because they're hitting pop bars, babes. They basically are thebe the highlighter rapes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I like found like this. So I was like scrolling on TikTok and like, every once in a while I'll get like a mom TikTok and I wonder if it's like from you, Sinemi mom content or just me following you or like whatever it is. But every once in a while and it'll be like a mom like freaking out over some bullshit that like doesn't even matter exactly exactly. Well, this was like I was like, there is no fucking way this is real, because his mom was like like warning, like they're making highlighter vapes now that look like highlighter.
Speaker 4: In Luna's room.
Speaker 5: Dude, Yeah but we I mean we gave it to her.
Speaker 1: She but it's like the cool uncle and aunt vibe.
Speaker 5: Like she's just like if you're going to do do it at home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the highlighter.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wondering where the highlighter came from.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're gonna get her a pacifier one too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys were joking. We're joking. We're joking. We're joking. We're joking. We're joking.
Speaker 2: If anybody listen to that, actually believe that we are giving an infan like beer.
Speaker 1: And cigarette some one would like someone's psycho. Yeah, but she was like freaking out about this like highlighter vape, and I was like, there's no fucking way this is real, Like this is some like bullshit four Chan edit that like someone made to like scare moms, like razor in the apple or like cocaine in the can. Yeah, like cocaine. Wait, why didn't they ever put cocaine in the pixie sticks? But that's the tea. But they I went to this website and they are selling vapes that look exactly like highlighters that even have the cap that you put in your pencil bag when you're in high school and you can take it out and just like act like yourself on the tip of a highlighter.
Speaker 4: That's literally just like promoting to youngs exactly that I want a highlighter.
Speaker 1: Well, I wanted to buy one just to be hitting on the podcast because like how funny would it be? But no, literally it is made for children. And that's what the mom was saying. She was like, Okay, y'all aren't even trying, or like y'all try it with the fruity flavors like whatever. There's like you can say, like some freak adult wants like a banana milkshake fape like whatever. But like now it's a whole ass like school utensil. And they had it on like on the website where it was like sitting at your work desk, like who uses fucking highlighters other than school?
Speaker 3: So grow the fuck up, bitch.
Speaker 2: Like everybody uses their laptop and works from home if they're at a computer now, so they don't need a fucking highlighter. Vape, and even if they did want to vape at work, I don't think their fucking boss is gonna be like like they will be inhaling the smoke.
Speaker 3: They're not blowing it out.
Speaker 2: Like kids do, where they just are like like into glass. It's so crazy too, because it's insane how greedy people are that you genuinely think it is okay to pass off something like that to a child. Like also, children don't have money, so I don't even understand what the like, what the whole market for that being opened up is, But I guess now kids have like their parents, Apple pay fucking connected to the well.
Speaker 1: The first vape I ever tried to buy it was like when vapes first dropped, and like I was probably the fourteen No, literally, I am like, I was like, you.
Speaker 4: Were, like the first time I ever heard of a jewel was you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was ordering it online and sibling to buy it for That's another story is I found out No, I found out I had nicotine in it.
Speaker 4: And I told Mom. I was like, Mom, you know that thing that Drew's hitting as nicotine in it?
Speaker 5: And did she not?
Speaker 1: Well, this is what I was gonna say. So yeah, I like I had told my mom when I was fourteen. I was like, oh, there's these like water vapor six because I literally did I thought they were water vapor, and like I asked her to order them online for me, and I was like, there's no nicotine in it, it's literally just water vapor, and like she like was about to do it, and she was like, no, I'm not buying you this. So then me and my friend hit up our friend's older brother and was like, can you take us to the gas station to buy a vape? And like it was so fucking scary. It literally felt like my friend was getting abducted. Like he was like texting me, was like I don't know where we're going, Like I'm scared. It was all over like a fucking vape. Like he was like he stole my money, Like I don't know where we're doing. But he eventually ended up with the vape and like he literally like was texting me like he was getting abducted. It was so fucking funny, and I thought he was getting abducted and I was like, what, it's funny now, but in the moment, we were like, holy shit.
Speaker 3: I know in the moment you were like dude, my life is over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally literally, Well, we ended up getting it and like we hit it in the closet and we were like smoking this vape in the closet and it didn't it did not have nicotine in it. We got it with zero percent nicotine because you had to, like it was this big thing because we didn't even want nicotine. Well, eventually we like got curious to try it, and then we tried nicotine. So the one mom thought I had didn't have nick So I will die on that hill that I never lied to my mom, but she thought the vapor I was hitting all the time was just like water vapor. And then like eventually Madeline snitched on me because I think.
Speaker 4: I found out when on that tour that we were on. Yeah, I think I found out during then, and I was like, wait, that is nicotine in it? And I was like, Mom, you just let him nicotine And She's like, no, does it does? And I was like, I'm pretty sure it does.
Speaker 1: That's just like more testament to my character that I'm a liar. But I was gonna say there was I know, let me live.
Speaker 4: He lies about things he doesn't even have to lie about.
Speaker 5: I know, and that's why he's a pathological liar, like.
Speaker 1: He just does it is.
Speaker 2: His first Like him and Josiah, their first instinct is to just.
Speaker 3: Lie about something. And then later I'll be like, I don't know why I said that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be like I just lie like it's a cool, like it's cool to lie. No, But I was going to say the one time mom got like really pissed about me about it to me was me and Hunter bought a hookah, like a mini hookah, and we shut the doors of my closet because we wanted to blow ohs, like we wanted to practice like tricks. I don't literally we were way too young man, fucking hookah and we were doing hookah smoking.
Speaker 3: My mom was.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, literally the whole thing. And my mom came into my room and was like, oh, it smells like fruity in here. What is that? And I was like, Oh, it's a candle and she was like, no, it's fucking not. And she opened the door and smoked billow and she's like, what are y'all doing in there? We were smoking ukah.
Speaker 2: But you can't do anything bad as again, I feel like you were like such a tame child.
Speaker 1: Yeah she was.
Speaker 4: I was a loser.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, so you were the normal one.
Speaker 1: He was just I did enough bad ship for the both of them.
Speaker 4: I actually did not find out about a bunch of the stuff that Drew did in high school and middle school or whatever until we were probably like twenty two. Like I was so oblivious to everything. I didn't even know what weed was until I was like twenty one. That is so I think it's my first alcohol drink I ever had. I was eighteen or nineteen, and it was whenever we were in Montreal and it was legal, like I could actually get it, Like yeah, I mean that it is.
Speaker 3: So insane free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was on the same tip. I literally didn't do anything bad until I met Drew. Like I was fully like normal, like I was like I was like anti weed.
Speaker 5: I was like anti drinking underage.
Speaker 2: Like the most I had like interacted with alcohol was like when I was like like sixteen and my parents were like have a sip, like go ahead and see what it tastes like like that was my like the most I did because I didn't go to parties, like I wasn't allowed to like go out and stuff. And then I met this motherfucker and literally like immediately was getting high and like just like drinking like all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone was always like ture your friends fucking suck, like you need to drop those people like growing up and like they didn't know that it was me corrupting these people. Like I was the one like.
Speaker 4: You got your work done, you got school done. He hit it so well, like it's scary almost good.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like until like two years ago, there was so much that he hid, like and I lived with him for five years, so like this mother burger getting high something like it's insane good at it. I feel like I'm the complete opposite, Like I need to walk into a room and immediately announce everything I'm doing incomes from he's so good at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just practice all the time. No, I don't even think I'm lying half the time. I'm just not telling y'all things. Like it's not even that I'm lying, it's just like I'm holding things back. But I have a question for both of y'all. So y'all had baby Luna, right, how the fuck did y'all get pregnant? If because Steven's is not allowed to do s with you, like because I'm gonna beat you up.
Speaker 4: I'm the virgin Mary.
Speaker 1: You are, so is Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Luna does serve Jesus.
Speaker 2: Like if you look into her eyes, like there's something very Yeah, she's got some spiritual energy to her. I can't wait for her to curse. That's like the most fun thing ever.
Speaker 1: Like she flipped off the camera the other day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we actually say we can't wait to be like go tell say like, go tell, go tell dad, bitch.
Speaker 1: That was the first time ever cussed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you were like scared to do it.
Speaker 3: I got nervous. I realized what story I was about to tell.
Speaker 4: Then I was like, wait, spoil alert.
Speaker 1: I do cuss, but I wait, this is your this is your Miranda Cosgrove or alert I do? I actually like, what's your favorite what's your favorite cuss word?
Speaker 4: Fuck?
Speaker 1: But what is your favorite cuss word? I don't know? Yeah, you do? You say motherfucker?
Speaker 4: So on the internet. Like somehow I'm really good at hiding it. Like our parents let us cuss at home, like even when we were like ten, like it was we were demons, but they knew, we knew what setting we were allowed to. So if we were at church, we can't do that if we were at school, if we were in front of other adults, like it was only a household thing. So for some reason, when I'm on camera, if I'm live streaming or whatever, I literally don't cuss, Like I can still do that, not me, Like.
Speaker 2: I literally wish I had self control, but I will curse in every other word.
Speaker 1: It's embarrassing the amount of times I say literally like and fuck, Like it's it's so bizarre. It's really strange. But yeah, it's also really crazy that you don't cuss on camera because we live like Mattlin if you don't know, like has more followers than I do, Like it's it's like crazy. She lives on like the complete opposite side of the internet. But it's just like there's zero crossover. But were like twins. It's so so strange.
Speaker 4: You're in a video, They're like that's Drew Phillips, Yeah you know.
Speaker 1: Drew, Like and it's yeah, it's so so bizarre that like, yeah, that twins and everyone's like, wait, what the fuck, Like y'all are twins.
Speaker 5: It's probably even more confusing now that you have like the last name Lloyd.
Speaker 3: People are just like why is Drew Phillips and what is he doing?
Speaker 1: I mean, my favorite trend ever right now is like clipping me in the background of other people's videos and saying that they were being stocked and yeah, and like almost there did a video of me in the car, like or I was in the background of a video they did in the car, and like someone clipped it and made like this really fucking funny edit that like reached outside.
Speaker 4: Of like three million views.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that like reached outside of even like our audience, and they're.
Speaker 4: Following, wait, what what's going on?
Speaker 1: And they were like going, they were going to like the original video and commenting like I'm here from the other video, like what is this?
Speaker 3: What is that like on any video?
Speaker 2: And it literally like DNA like something in our genetic trauma that like our brains are just like run run.
Speaker 1: A case that doesn't sit right with me, and it's literally just clips. But yeah, do you have any other funny stories? Oh wait?
Speaker 2: I had a question though, because when y'all started the Internet on like separate course, because y'all were both doing you now, were you ever in each other's like live streams and stuff like did you make it very clear y'all were siblings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then over time it just so Originally Drew was on you Now first, but I kind of like took it over because I loved it so much. But I would only be in Drew's live streams. And I still remember the first time that I went live like by myself, and I had like I don't know, like thirty viewers or whatever, and they were all Drew's followers. But yeah, no, we I would say, mainly it was all Drew's like people that were following, but yeah, no, they knew. But then I like took over you Now.
Speaker 1: She was doing like she went live every single day on you Now for like seven hundred days in a row or.
Speaker 4: Something in a row.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she would at least a thousand I would.
Speaker 4: Do at least ten minutes a day, and like sometimes I would go live like three times a day for like an hour to time.
Speaker 1: She was addicted. And then and then also she would do like you were like the inventor basically of like twenty four hours sleep streams, like she would literally like sleep on streams.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't sleep. I would set a timer, I would do twenty four hour broadcasts and we would take a three minute like break for everybody else to sleep who was also in it. So I would sleep for three hours and set an alarm, but like I would do stuff for twenty four hours. I did like probably four of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah that is so ins Yeah, yeah, we would like blow up cakes in the.
Speaker 2: Front we have, Yeah, usy OneD twenty four hour every day live being a fucking insane person.
Speaker 3: Literally that's what you should type into. But like have Louona did we.
Speaker 1: Like predict his comeback by saying.
Speaker 3: You maybe you want to go myself.
Speaker 1: We referenced that all the time and he like rose from the dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we called him. It's like when you go in the bathroom you say bloody Mary three times. That's what you do it too.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the one the two stories I thought of that I thought you were going to tell was like when I like was passing out and then I had the constipation night, those two nights in a row, like I have that. Yeah, those were they thought I was like faking it. They thought I was like jealous of the bond that they were forming, and I was like I'm.
Speaker 4: Sleeping in my room that night because I think I was happy in a row. Yeah, I think he knows.
Speaker 5: I was jealous.
Speaker 4: I think jealous. I was having like a rough night or something. I was going through my depression without knowing I actually had depression. So anyway, my al was sleeping in my room with me that night.
Speaker 5: Depression isn't real, bit, look you're doing it and you're so happy enough.
Speaker 4: I'm on medication, so Drew he all of a sudden, me and my mom were sleeping, and all of a sudden, it's like probably I would say, like one in the morning, like I might forget the story a little bit, but it was late, and all of a sudden, we hear boom like on my door and Drew's army crawling into.
Speaker 1: Room.
Speaker 4: He's going oh, and me and my mom were like, what are you doing.
Speaker 5: He was like, I'm dying.
Speaker 1: I'm dying, and We're like he thought I was dying. I had taken a full, like grown ass man, two hundred fifty pounds man dose of trazodone, like he even cuts it in half, and my dad gave it to me because I was like, I'm having trouble sleeping, and I took that full dose, and then on top of that, I took like another sleeping pill like a Lyrica or something. So I was like two sleeping pills deep, and I was like literally overdosing, like I was like passing out. Oh well, I did that twice, two nights in a row, because like also Army Cross the second night.
Speaker 4: So maybe that's like what it was was like a mixture.
Speaker 3: Of the dew.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it was, but this was the laxative night. And you were like annoying and we're like what, And so finally you're like you don't care, and you like left, and so finally my mom got up because we'd just like woken up or whatever, and goes in there and Drew like has his door shut and he's like screaming.
Speaker 1: It was the most pain I have ever been in in my entire I was pissing blood, like my body was rejecting these laxatives. I was pissing.
Speaker 4: Once my mom found out that he had taken like way too much, that's when she was like, Okay, I need to be a mom, like I need to tend to Drew. But at first we were just like what.
Speaker 2: It's also hard because you're so dramatic, Like you are so naturally dramatic that it's hard to understand if you're just being fucking annoying or if you mean it.
Speaker 3: And that's why I will never know the.
Speaker 2: Day he actually becomes schizophrenic, I won't know because he likes to just like say things and be annoying. Like anytime Drew is like actually going through an emotional like trouble, I can't tell until like it's three months have passed. I'm like, damn, okay you he's like still mentioning it, so it might be real, Like I literally can't tell, like because every other day you're just like at a boardom will be like yeah, I like take my life, and nobody wants to talk to me, so it's just like weird.
Speaker 3: And then we're like, all right, do you need know it? But you're like, no, it's okay.
Speaker 2: It's just like I'm just gonna be silent like I always am, and I'll figure it out about myself.
Speaker 5: And we're like, oh, we literally I know, like are you being real?
Speaker 2: Like I'm playing Fortnite, Like are you being serious? Like I don't want to tap out of my game?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, it's fucked up. I literally no. I just sometimes I am seriously like saying that. But the other times I'm literally just making a joke, I know. And that's why, Yeah, I guess you literally did just say that. Yeah, because like.
Speaker 5: No matter what your behavior, that's the problems.
Speaker 2: Your behavior doesn't change, like you will always be in that damn room on your phone, so there's no telling if it's from depression or if it's just like you doing your life the way you do it, which is like sitting on your phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mom forced me to eat a salad. It's like you're eating like ship this whole time. You're not eating anything.
Speaker 4: Dying again my mom, because he hasn't eaten anything good. You can eat yesterday until like eleven pm.
Speaker 1: I ate too.
Speaker 5: That's what he does though.
Speaker 3: He literally like goes through I'm dying. I don't know what's wrong with me. Guys, help me.
Speaker 2: And then we'll like eat the nastiest ship ever. And then when he does eat in the daytime, he eats the nastiest shit ever, like we eat like jacket while the sun is out and then be.
Speaker 3: Like, well, I don't know why I need.
Speaker 2: To go to sleep, and it's like, yeah, it's because you're literally like destroying your stomach lining.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, right, no, literally it's fucked up. I eat for four days in a row.
Speaker 3: You don't eat anything green for like.
Speaker 1: And then you know it's crazy. I ate that salad and I ship well, like I had a healthy ship.
Speaker 5: You have like no fiber going into your body.
Speaker 3: It's literally like all like processed meat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also not to mension. You were like, okay, we have food in this cabinet, and it was.
Speaker 3: Like Talkie's hotcorn.
Speaker 7: Was also one only hot chips, like no, like not hot, like slim gems, and like something else maybe bread, And I think that bread was.
Speaker 4: My Yeah, yeah, everything you forgot to take five Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: It's so insane. At least you started drinking water.
Speaker 1: Kind of yeah. Oh I'd been drinking water. I drink a ship out of water. I love water now, no.
Speaker 3: I love water. I've changed.
Speaker 1: But yeah there was the next night. I took the trasidone and the sleeping pill and I like stood up out of bed and like collapse, like literally fainted into this pile of trash next to my fish tank. And I woke up like a few minutes later, and I was like my body was buzzing. I felt really hot and cold. And I was like like out of it, and I looked at the TV and I knew how much time was passed ause my show, and like I was like, dude, whoa, I was out for a minute, like what is going on with me? And like I stood up from that trash can, and I'm like, I'm not dying in a pile of fucking garbage. Like that's not it, Like that's literally so embarrassing. So I stood up again and I start walking down the hallway in my bedroom and I fall straight back like pass out again, and I bite through my tongue and my tongue is bleeding, and I drilled it back of my head and I feel my head hit and I'm out like again for like thirty more seconds, and I'm like, oh fuck, Like I'm actually like going like this is this is it? Like this is it? And so like I'm like fuck, but I can't walk, which I actually commend myself for that. I figured out like I have to crawl because I was so out of it, and I'm like crawling and like when I get to my door, I can't reach my door knock. And then I like pass out again, like in front of my door and then I open my door and I'm crawling through the hall and then I just like throw my body like into my sister's door because it never like shut all the way and I like plopped on the ground and I was like calling an ambulance and my mom was like, do you actually want me to call you an ambulance? And I was like I'll just die here. And then I like slept. And this was when I was like terrified of my body. Like I hated my body like so much, and I and like I really like was so afraid of dying that I didn't even show myself shirtless around my family, Like I hated my body. And I like went into like my sister's room. That was the first time y'all ever seen me shirtless, I think, like as a grown ass man. And like that's when I was like, oh, this is real. And then I was like no, just down on the floor. It's like whatever. And I was so sad falling asleep because I was like they're gonna find my body stiff.
Speaker 4: Like I write letters, yeah literally, But.
Speaker 1: Then I woke up and went to school the next day. So that was on a school night. Yeah, both of them were on the yeah. The laxid was on a school night and the next day, and I was such like a fucking nerd about school that like I overdosed on laxatives, was up till four am. That I still woke up at like six am and went to school and sat in the parking lot and did my homework in the parking lot and like same with the like tasit all night. Like I the one thing about me like growing up was like I was gonna get my school work done by any means necessary. But anyways, I was not give a fuck. Yeah, I really did. Thank you. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Also, you're giving Luigi right now.
Speaker 1: Thank you to Wait.
Speaker 4: I have two that are like top tier, and I don't know which one you want me to say, but I literally do look like you actually do. Do you want me to say the bill?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes? Oh wait.
Speaker 5: I also have a funny.
Speaker 1: This one is so bad. I've already told it before, but you tell it from your perspective.
Speaker 3: And it was yesterday when we got out of the movie. You know, some people live above the grove and stuff.
Speaker 2: This man was literally like standing above this plaza in his underwear on the phone.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: We were like, what the hell, like he doesn't care there and there's like so many.
Speaker 3: People around here, but that's it.
Speaker 2: That's gonna get caught because I don't know why I had to say that, all right.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we were probably probably like fourteen or something. I honestly I don't remember, but me and my dad and my brother were in the car and we're just driving back from somewhere, and me and my dad ganged up on Drew and like we always.
Speaker 1: Did, per usual, they still do. They all attack me. Steven sees it.
Speaker 4: But honestly, like it just kind of depends who gets made fun of that day, Like, yeah, there's always one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's one target always.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's always Dad with somebody else and always switch it with Dad. He gets supermud, So yeah, he gets so sensitive, but so Drew. We're like ganging up on him and whatever. I don't even remember what we said, to be honest, But he goes inside and he goes I kill myself. Any and my dad were like ha ha, like whatever because he's so dramatic.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I don't blame them.
Speaker 4: Well, then he goes like running up the stairs. We come in, and then I.
Speaker 5: Was like had Cyberbully already come out.
Speaker 2: Probably yeah, you were taking notes like a chair, take my share take notes.
Speaker 4: So then I was like, maybe I should go check on him because it had been like five minutes and no one like went up there to go make sure you were like crying or whatever. And so I went up there and I come in and Drew has pills in his hand and he like looks up at me, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, how long were you sitting there?
Speaker 1: Like I was waiting, I was dead as.
Speaker 4: No one cares about.
Speaker 3: Like an edge you like hold his arm up with.
Speaker 1: Something straight up. I was waiting for them to care, like yeah, no, like straight up. I was like, I want them to know how bad they hurt me. I'm going to sit here with a pile of pills in my hands like I was about to take them.
Speaker 4: I when got my mom and I think my mom confiscated the pill. I don't even know what it was, probably.
Speaker 1: Some ship.
Speaker 2: Always the ad It's always like, yeah, an advil or out.
Speaker 4: But I was like, I definitely should go probably check on him because he was Yeah.
Speaker 1: One thing about Madelin if she is a very sympathetic person and like she makes she has to make in that.
Speaker 3: Story she was pushing you to suicide.
Speaker 1: But she was the one that checked on me. It's like Stockholm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you have to build up the trust.
Speaker 1: And Madeline make sure everybody's okay. It's lit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me.
Speaker 1: Ya.
Speaker 4: How are you about the coffee earlier?
Speaker 5: I'm still sticky.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding, Like that's why I went to the bathroom for a second, because I'm like still sticky. I don't know if you notice I keep like touching my arm, it's because I'm literally sticky. Before we started this episode, I had my coffee sitting here and I was moving things around because we film in our stupid fucking kitchen, so we have to move everything every time we film, and my whole cup of coffee just fell onto the ground.
Speaker 4: It exploded everywhere.
Speaker 1: It ruined all the books and the CDs, it everywhere.
Speaker 4: Counteracted it trying to catch it, and then it like made the cup like go higher and just it went all over the walls.
Speaker 3: It was so.
Speaker 1: Bad, like we were about to start recording too, and.
Speaker 3: I did tear up.
Speaker 2: And if it was three PM, I probably would have committed suicide.
Speaker 8: D Oh, look at her, hello, she is the cutest baby ever?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 4: Did you wake up?
Speaker 1: Wake up?
Speaker 4: Do you love Anya? Hello?
Speaker 3: Baby King?
Speaker 5: She is the cutest baby ever.
Speaker 1: Hi, mom come say hi.
Speaker 4: She's the babysitter.
Speaker 2: Should I let her put my finger on her mouth so she has some coffee?
Speaker 3: And get the coffee? But yeah, she is the cutest baby on the planet.
Speaker 1: Man, we were just telling the you can kill myself and you confiscated.
Speaker 4: The pills.
Speaker 2: Was that a common occurrence for Drew.
Speaker 1: Headphones?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So are you gonna tell that one?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Okay, oh my god, we're again. We messed with Drew so much. But it was probably around like fourteen fifteen who had some like super scary headphones on that were like three dollars dollar sketchy Bluetooth.
Speaker 1: It was like the first Bluetooth headset ever made.
Speaker 4: He connected him to his phone and all of a sudden, he like screamed, rell loud in it.
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 3: No, No, okay, yeah, so scary headphones.
Speaker 4: So all of a sudden, he like screams real loud and hits the headphones out, and he like starts, oh my god, here's are ringing.
Speaker 1: My year's are ringing.
Speaker 3: He's like, you know what's funny? He's literally done this. Recently.
Speaker 5: We went to a concert and for two weeks and was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, my ears are swinging. I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 1: I think I'm probably gonna go still this one still is. It's just that I figured out it's like I think I have like a small ear canal.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, okay, And he figured that out by himself.
Speaker 3: Okay. So his ears are ringing.
Speaker 4: His ears are ringing. He's freaking out. So he goes into the bathroom. Well, my friend is there, and so it's my Sarah. So it's me Sarah, my mom my first kiss. Yeah, and so we are Have you told that story? No?
Speaker 1: Hell no, I think I did. Luna's attacking pretty it's pretty terrible.
Speaker 4: Has the baby off?
Speaker 3: Oh she's the happiest baby ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sos freaking out. He's in the bathroom and me, it's Sarah and mom were like, could be funny to convince him that he went down, and so we muted the TV really quick and he comes out and we're all like mouthing, Like we're all like mouthing, and we're like muffled laughing, and so he starts for freaking start. He started crying, reaking out, and he just thought, like, because like the muffled laughing and stuff like that, that's what convinced him that he was deaf, like because he obviously doesn't know what it feels like her. It sounds like I guess, but yeah, that's really funny.
Speaker 1: They electrocuted me. They like electrocuted the insides of my ear. It was fucked up and my ears were like ringing, and like it was like.
Speaker 4: You were like fully a part of it, but you were definitely there letting it happen.
Speaker 1: But you know, she was, she was a part of it. She was like mouthing words too.
Speaker 4: I'm the one that said, Drew, it's okay, yeah, because Drew also he was talking out loud, but he thought it was just like in his head, so he didn't realize that he was like hearing himself.
Speaker 1: He thought it was so weird.
Speaker 4: You were too old to be believing in that.
Speaker 1: And I cried. I literally cried.
Speaker 5: That's when we started feeling bad.
Speaker 3: We're like, okay, it's okay.
Speaker 4: We're like turning on the TV. We're like, Dally promise you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally literally looking her.
Speaker 2: Just looking around, sweet sweet, I wish he's so distracting, Like I can't be in a room with her without just being like, baby, you know what.
Speaker 1: My favorite story of you is ever Madaline is like it's so mean and I've told it before and we just talked about it, but like when you have like yeah, like a.
Speaker 4: I still do. I am very hairy. I hope Luna gets her desk.
Speaker 1: Girls need to cut that ship off.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get her a laser away contract by the time she's like seven, so lasering her.
Speaker 1: I was like we were like six years old, seven years old or something, and like mat don't had Harry arms. So you would call her like Chewbacca and ship.
Speaker 4: All of my brothers, every single one of them, y'all are seemed to be protecting me, building up confidence.
Speaker 1: You know. We called her like Chewbacca, and my mom actually like let her shave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she would let me shave my legs and arms in like third grade.
Speaker 1: But my favorite, Harry, my favorite, favorite, favorite thing we ever did was there's this picture the ugly monkey girl, Like I don't yeah, I don't know what it is. It's the funniest thing.
Speaker 4: It was like it that was early internet d It was like.
Speaker 1: Og internet days, but we would say that that was Madeline, and like we would put that as like the screen saving and be like good family photo like it was. It was everywhere like and we would just say that was an Adeline all the time, and like we would just bully the shit out of her.
Speaker 2: With I'm like, that's so mean. As if I didn't do that to my siblings. I was like the meanest big sister ever. Like I was literally when people talk about like their big sister being a bitch, I was that bitch. Like I was so mean my little sister. I will never forget.
Speaker 5: She wanted to be a singer so fucking bad when she was younger. And one time we were standing.
Speaker 2: Out, like walking around my radio while Halo was playing and I heard her singing. I literally paused and I was like, you seriously think you're gonna be a singer when you sound like shit?
Speaker 3: Like what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: And I was like sing the song, sing it, song like sing it, and she like goes to sing and I was like, oh, oh my god, yeah, you need to figure something else out.
Speaker 1: They did that to me too.
Speaker 3: Well, No, that was the complain opposite.
Speaker 4: I think Dad said dream.
Speaker 2: I was telling kiddy, I'm a good boss because I literally be like like, they won't shut.
Speaker 3: The in the car.
Speaker 4: My dad was like, hey, Drew, you actually have like a decent boys. And ever since then, for like a year, stranger would be.
Speaker 3: Like, we're not scaring her so bad?
Speaker 1: Do it too? I would like something to say, he.
Speaker 4: Had, she's still so sleepy.
Speaker 3: But do you think she's gonna sleep the plane ride?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I hope so she did come in here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, that is so funny.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Also with the monkey thing, my little brother became really terrified of monkeys. So then we would put his iPad screensaver as a monkey, and like like when he went to the kitchen to get a snack and be and we'd make it and he would go to turn out and be like like like literally run away from it, and we're like what and we're like this this.
Speaker 5: And then we would literally chase him with the iPad like behind it.
Speaker 4: Speaking of chasing it, chase with the knife.
Speaker 1: Before we were at my grandma's house and we were watching this show Billy and Mandy with a grim Reaper in it, and this is her parents, and we were like spending the night there and they had made his cowboy coffee and like we were kind of tweaking off the coffee a little bit.
Speaker 4: Coffee was literally milk with a splash of coffee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were crazy.
Speaker 1: We were tweaking off the caffine for sure. And what started this but me and Adelin started fighting and I was like, I was like, Okay, I'm gonna have to kill this bitch and I'm gonna have to kill her. So I grab a knife and I started chasing her. I wasn't actually gonna stab you, but like I was chasing her around the house like this with the knife, and then her dad, my grandpa, like grabbed me by my wrist and was like stop that now, Like he was pissed.
Speaker 4: We never see.
Speaker 2: He's watching a child bear a knife to kill his sibling.
Speaker 1: Like he was pissed. He was a very religious man, and he was pissed that we were watching Billy Man. He was like, it's this show. It's this show. It's the Devil show. And he turned it off and like.
Speaker 2: Sad, you're either the child who attempted to sab your sibling or you were the one who And I've been on both ends, like I've one.
Speaker 1: Time tried to kill me before.
Speaker 2: I've never chased my sibling with a knife, but like I remember vividly one time my siblings were like cornering me for some reason. I don't remember what it was I did, but they were both pissed at me and like, so it was like my older sibling and my younger sibling, who I'm like three years apart by each. I don't know what the fuck it was that I did, but we were in the kitchen, and my kitchen was like this almost like hallway.
Speaker 3: It was like a.
Speaker 2: Longer kitchen than a wider kitchen, and I literally went in there and I was like.
Speaker 3: Leave me alone, and I grabbed the knife. I was like, good fucking kill you. Get away, like and I just remember.
Speaker 2: Screaming at them, and they were both like, oh, oh wow, okay, and they just like left me alone. And then one time my little sister got so fucking pissed at me. And we had to have been like I was ten and she was seven, Like we were really young. And my dad has always done construction, so we had these like long, like sharp pipes like rods in the backyard because he was building someone a fence that week or something, so we had them like laid out in a pile, and me and my sister were playing, and I remember like I was on the swing set, like the wood part of it, holding onto there, like talking to her, and I think we got into an argument over something, and she literally went and grabbed one of the pipes.
Speaker 3: And came up to me.
Speaker 5: She was like, if you get down, I'm gonna fucking kill it.
Speaker 2: Like I was like, I'm just sitting up there, and I remember, as young as ten, she's always had like blue hazel eyes, and in that moment, I swore to God, her eyes turned black, like.
Speaker 5: I genuinely thought she was gonna kill me.
Speaker 2: Like I was like I saw a demon for the first time in the flesh and it was my sister.
Speaker 3: Like I literally.
Speaker 1: Was told that. You literally you thought she was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought she was act She's going to kill me, like I had never seen a human that mad in my life. And then she like freaked herself out and like threw it down and she was like I hate you and ran away, and I was just like, my god, I just survived.
Speaker 3: I just survived a killer, Like I literally survived the.
Speaker 1: Last thing I'll say. And then we can go into media and then just move on. But it was when you I don't remember the context of it, but when I frisbee that hanger at you and it no.
Speaker 4: What happened was we were again at our mamma and Granddad's and I was sleeping.
Speaker 1: On this I frisbee to hanger at you at our house too.
Speaker 4: Okay, And I remember that. I remember is I was sleeping and we were old. We were probably like sixteen seventeen at this point, and I'm just like sleeping with my neck up and Drew comes over and hits me right yeah, And I could not breathe for I'm not kidding you, like a minute and a half, so scary, and Drew was just like freaking out.
Speaker 1: I was so scared. I was like, oh my god, I just killed my sister. I was like, oh wow. But I also did the same thing, and I think it hit either between your eyes or under in your throat, Like I don't remember what it was, but the same thing happened. But you said you remember the hanger you.
Speaker 2: Were upstairs, but I just remember being upset, like that's it just anger. Well, one time I shot my brother in the face with the BB gun, but it was like so far away, and I didn't think I had that good of aim, and my bad ass little fucking no that hurt the fuck on him. His cheek was so red, and I didn't think I can ang that far. And my badass little cousin had given me this bebe gun. And my brother was across the room watching a routou and I like just remember pointing it and I was like, there's no way I hit him in the head, and I like wanted to hit him in the head, and I shot it, and literally he just goes like, yell, the lad whatever's going yell, and he like looks at me and he starts running after me.
Speaker 3: I literally ran and I hid and like you know.
Speaker 2: The big plastic like kiddy stuff, like the truck, like the little trucks. My cousins had a big like play toy box thing, and I literally went and hid in there for like thirty minutes, and like.
Speaker 1: With the spiders, I got like.
Speaker 4: Taking his eye out or I know, literally I could have made him blind.
Speaker 2: And I was hiding for so long and he went, yeah, he went and told everybody, and everybody was looking for me, and I was like, like I was like I'm gonna get my ass whooped up.
Speaker 4: Like speaking of hiding. When we were in kindergarten, we had just had to talk about nine one one and like, if you're ever in a bad situation, called nine one one. We went home that day after the assembly and called nine one and hung.
Speaker 3: Up really quick.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool whatever. We were like, okay, we got away with it like this, and we all of a sudden start hearing like knocking at the door, and we were terrified. We're like, oh my god. So we hid under her parents' bed and we're like under there and we hear like police officers walking around and like all this stuff, and me Andre were like petrified, like shaking under the bed.
Speaker 1: Were freak.
Speaker 4: They like had let's come out and they were like talking to us, and I just remember being like so terrified of like we were gonna get so much dude.
Speaker 2: That was the worst thing they could have done is teach children how to call nine one one, because one we didn't own phones yet, like it we in any point of danger, Like of course kids need to know that. But like all it did is I feel like every kid went through a phase of with their cousins and their siblings calling nine one one. I did that shit so many times, Like I vividly remember there was a Dorothy, like the Dorothy toys were at.
Speaker 3: Burger King or something.
Speaker 5: We had just come home from Burger King and I was sitting in the front and I like was just bored.
Speaker 3: I did it solo. I was bored as.
Speaker 5: Fuck, and I just went up and I called it and she was like, hello operator.
Speaker 2: I was like, and then I just hung up and I went and sat back at the front door, and I think subconsciously I was like, I want to see if they actually show up. And then I just sat there playing and the police showed up. My mom went to the door and she like looked down at me. She's like, did you call the police?
Speaker 3: And I was just like no, no, oh, no, I didn't. And she was like, who called the police? And I was like, how do you call the police?
Speaker 2: And I remember I just like acted like I didn't know what was happening, and like I was confused and I fully got away with it, and like nobody knew that I did it, but my siblings were sleeping, so obviously.
Speaker 3: It was me, And I think my mom just looked at me She's.
Speaker 1: Like, whatever, whatever, keep playing she did bad. Yeah, the for real the last thing I'll say, because we got to go take you out to the airport was Jane Silent Bob.
Speaker 4: The song.
Speaker 1: So we had a direct TV worker.
Speaker 4: Over and my we're like three, just learning how to talk and be good at talking, oh so young.
Speaker 1: And my parents or my dad loved the Jane's Silent Bob movie, if you know. And there's this song in there called like I don't want to say it in front of her, but it's like basically like smoking, and you were proud of us. Well, the direct worker came over and I remember Mom saying, do it say it? Like do the thing?
Speaker 4: Why your door? You remember being by Yell's like bedroom door.
Speaker 1: Start singing it and we start saying it and doing the whole thing and like all this and the direct TV guy did not really he did not think it was cool at all. He did not like it, And then we ended up getting in trouble for it because, like you said, you're like and then you gas led us into thinking that we did something bad. But yeah, I remember like the Jane Silent Bob.
Speaker 2: I remember I was obsessed with like Tenacious D and all the songs and there were so yeah, and my parents had this CD for the soundtrack, so me and my brother would listen to that, and then I was like why. I remember growing older, I was like, why are my parents putting this on in the car for us? Like they thought that was funny that.
Speaker 1: We were like that was what we were learning, all right, Media of the.
Speaker 2: Like me when no one cares about media, like we just do it for ourselves, and like I just want to talk. I just want to keep talking about it, Like I saw Bottoms and it was so fucking funny.
Speaker 5: I'm literally gonna see it again tonight. Best movie ever.
Speaker 2: And then songs Q Fanfare by Prefab Sprout, bring Me Back Jeff Cowell.
Speaker 3: All I have to do is dream the Everly Brothers. That's it.
Speaker 1: Mine is walk On by otis the third and then what's that TV wonder song?
Speaker 3: I believe if this time and it will be over?
Speaker 1: And then don't leave me, Harry Nielsen, I have one happy song. I almost said that. I almost said that Luna loves imaging heap.
Speaker 4: Oh you're so cute. What is she doing?
Speaker 1: It's like holding it down?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh you're gonna talk now.
Speaker 3: Are y'all gonna put her under the plane?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but all right, that was the episode. Thank you Madeline so much. Shut yourself out, all your.
Speaker 4: Socials, Madeline and Steven if you want to see more of YouTube and TikTok a x X Madeline ax Steven.
Speaker 1: Yeah on I g but that was that episode. Hope you enjoyed. This is my beautiful mother. That's Steve, that's Luna.
Speaker 3: Bye, thanks for watching, Thanks for being on, Madeline. That was awesome. I'm stealing this baby.
Speaker 1: She'll stay with us. She's going to stay with.
Speaker 5: Us, with us, have complain and we're gonna take her to the nice guy.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's gonna party with us.
Speaker 3: You're on the list.
Speaker 5: We're gonna get you on the list.
Speaker 1: He's gonna get flood out by dream
Speaker 4: Shot.