Speaker 1: H m hm hm.
Speaker 2: Hm h.
Speaker 3: M hm hm.
Speaker 1: M. Yeah, I had. I had Tom and Cairo on the show, and he he's one of the few that did not like d c W. Did not put it over and did not put Paul over and couldn't understand, couldn't understand why I had such high praises for the company. And I was trying to explain. I said, you know, I understand that you had a bad experience, but that doesn't mean that I had a bad experience. I had a great experience.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of hurt there, you know, And I mean the fact still remains that you know, you have to play ball.
Speaker 2: You know, if if you were if you.
Speaker 4: If you're interested in uh uh breaking into any sort of industry, whatever that may be, You've got to play ball.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: You have to know, you have to know your lane. You have to stay in that lane. You have to you have to know your role. And you cannot go in there thinking that you know, the world owes you a living just because I say so. I know there's a you know, a lot of hurt there that you know, other guys have succeeded, you know where uh, some other guys failed and everything.
Speaker 2: And you know I have an answer for that too.
Speaker 4: You know, a lot of a lot of people bitch about Tommy Dreamer, okay, that he made it to a certain point in our thing. And I'll tell you what out of my experience, Okay, people that work hard, and there's great meaning, they don't drink, they don't take drugs, They do their work, they take it seriously, all right. They don't obliviate their brain with substances, people, things, situations that are not necessarily good for you.
Speaker 2: They tend to go further in life versus a person that.
Speaker 4: Wows his or her brain with you know, either substance abuse and or negativity, anger, anger issues, hard headedness. Now, on the flip side, you can say, yeah, but look at the sand Man. Well, on the flip side, it really doesn't matter because he worked hard mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And for whoever he was, whatever he did, he was over.
Speaker 4: He was uh that that group of people that they were all they could do anything that you know, he could take a piss in the middle of the ring, you know, and people would have popped because he was you know, he created.
Speaker 2: That that image among that crowd.
Speaker 4: You know, that that that uh beast majority of her hardcore fans that wanted to see that. And there's always going to be that guy or that group of people.
Speaker 2: That will be used uh as an enhancement.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: These would be superstars because.
Speaker 4: You you have you have the suits in the back, for instance, Paul Hayman, Todd Guerre right. You know, they see what's going on, they know who's the money maker, they see what makes money, what draws money, and it's simply and strictly business, nothing personal, you know, And sometimes you are the guy that is responsible and you have the job of rolling out the carpet for these other guys. Yeah, and it depends on Listen, I did it a million times, and I did it for everybody and anybody. You know, he ambition to complained because you know, in my opinion, it was if I can do this, and I can do this better than anyone else, I will be respected for that, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, loyalty will be shown toward me. And I was shown a lot of loyally, you know.
Speaker 4: And again Paul always said, you know, I will never fire fire you. You know, you're only going to fire yourself, and that's exactly what happened, you know. So as far as you know, and now being well, it should have been me and you know, uh uh, this guy's a jerk off, and I and I did this, and I and I did that. Well, think back of what your attitude was like, wanting to be in an industry, in a company, yet you don't want to play ball. You want to do everything your way. You don't want to cooperate, and you know what, they're going to use you for something dirty and get rid of you, period, end the story.
Speaker 1: I understand, though, your frustrations because you know, you did train hard at that time, you looked like a wrestler, and then when you would be able to wrestle, most of the time you're you're fighting me or you're fighting jazz. The occasional mixed tag where you would be brought in and you got to, you know, do some wrestling moves. But I understand the frustration that you wanted to be more like than a manager. And the only reason why I brought that up is I remember you coming up to me and saying did you know about this? And I don't know if you remember you you asking me, and I was like, I didn't know, I don't know what's going on. All that I was told was you're going to be with PJ. So I had no idea that you were being pushed out. And I never wanted you to think that I I was behind that idea because I had I thought we were going to be like a trio.
Speaker 5: I thought so too, because you know part you know that, especially that last shot that it's so epic that he used.
Speaker 1: In the opening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's so epic and everything. No, you know, I had to think very long and hard as far as why what happened did happen? And that's pretty much what I explained a little bit earlier. There were things that were.
Speaker 2: Going on personally between Paul and I.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know, and again I remember, I remember it very clear clearly, and it was somewhere in Florida that I was kind of like I was walking around outside the arena. Paul was there and he was doing whatever something maybe on his phone maybe not, you know, and he sees me, you know, we now and he said, Jace, come over here a second, you know, And sure, Paul, and he said, you know, I know that you're unhappy, you know, is we're continuing to do this. I know you want to do your own thing, and you know, you know, I know that you want to you know, you want to wrestle. You want to do something more than just stand out there, you know and be a prop you know.
Speaker 2: And he goes, I got it.
Speaker 4: You know, he's like, you know, well, you know we're going to pull an angle where uh, well we're gonna do something.
Speaker 2: And then you take several weeks off.
Speaker 4: You know, and kind of promo you know, I'm gonna be back better than ever this and that, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and then you know, you train hard, you know, you.
Speaker 4: You train hard, you die hard. Uh, you come back in and we're gonna have you wrestle, do things.
Speaker 2: On your own and everything.
Speaker 4: Uh. And that's right about that time, you know, when I took uh that dieting and training very very seriously, you know. In other words, you know, finally when I when I when I got over certain injuries where I could actually go back to him and give it my.
Speaker 2: Fullest, you know.
Speaker 4: So that's where I was prepared for that, and I was waiting for that, waiting for that, waiting for that, you know, And I always do one thing, you know, don't go up to Paul every five minutes or five days or even every five weeks.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, you know we're gonna do it. We're gonna do it. We're gonna do it. We're gonna do it because we've seen.
Speaker 4: What happens when people badger him, you know, So I kind of I stayed back, and I waited, and I waited and I waited, and I was getting frustrated, like you know what, you know, I'm just being jerked around over here. You know. I don't think it's gonna happen, you know, So I'm not sure that had I stayed after you guys, after we did our thing, you know, with Tommy, finally with PJ getting the title.
Speaker 2: Because here's another thing that I always said, why have me there?
Speaker 4: Let's say, even with the impact players, right when you have don Marie, nobody wants to see me.
Speaker 2: You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: Purpose there, you know, let me something else.
Speaker 4: It's doll Marie come on, you know, and the impact players, and then it's FRANCYE and PJ.
Speaker 2: You don't need a Jason there.
Speaker 4: I think it, you know, I don't think it would have I think I would have been that U.
Speaker 2: Fifth wheel.
Speaker 1: Fifth wheel. Yeah, well I never wanted you to think it was me before. I didn't know what was going on. I really didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what my frustration at that point because it's like, you know.
Speaker 4: I'm he or they are not returning my calls.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I get it, but no one is saying here, you're let go, so just go elsewhere, you know, And I'm okay, Well I could be one of those guys over there in Atlanta doing whatever, sitting home and just collecting the check.
Speaker 2: I have no problem with that. Dude.
Speaker 4: Well I have to do is go to the gym every day, you know, collect my check, paying my bills, and maybe invest my money into something that I wanted to do.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Well basically I'm I'm sitting home. I'm not working anywhere.
Speaker 2: You know. This is what I want to do. This is what I've been waiting for. Uh, it's whole like, you know, the money's running out. Yeah.
Speaker 4: H Then on top of that, my daughter gets sick, you know, and she spends I think weeks or months in the hospital. You know, they're trying to figure out, you know, what that cancer on her leg is, you know, and and and how to eliminate that.
Speaker 2: And I'm trying to say, look, you know, I mean I'm having.
Speaker 4: This start like yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, and then I even her like, you know, is that really true or is he No? I wasn't making it up. Yeah, I mean was a toddler, you know, and she got sick.
Speaker 1: I remember your daughter very well, yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Know, and then she got sick again. When she was well, she turned is it ah? No, No, she got sick again, and all that time it was a form of leukemia, you know, and then all that for like five years, you know, with every possible treatment that she had to endure, you know what, you know.
Speaker 2: So that was what was going on in my life. You know. So if my mind wandered in many different places, if I handled things different like I normally wouldn't, you know, including depression, including you know, the worst possible scenario, you know, but I'm here.
Speaker 1: Today, yes, thank god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the worst possible scenario it occurred, you know, and it was just I really felt like it was really the end, you know, And I was very comfortable with it being the end because it was almost like, there's nothing more for me to do here.
Speaker 1: I hearing that, though, that depresses me because.
Speaker 2: It's a but I'm here today.
Speaker 1: I now, and I'm so happy that you are. So let's get off this because I'm now I'm depressed. Let's talk about Yeah, please, let's talk about the president. Talk about what you're doing. You have your your new company in New Jersey. Do you have anybody working for you that people might know or is it basically your students running shows right now? No?
Speaker 2: Actually, we just opened this. Uh this is our second month. I believe.
Speaker 4: April first we opened the school. So you know, we're still taking more students. And the students you know right now that started, you know, they're still they're still training.
Speaker 2: You know, they're they're really not ready to go out there.
Speaker 4: Okay, so obviously because it's too soon, I I brought people in, uh such as well. You know remember back in the day, Joel Gerner, he used to.
Speaker 7: Work with us, of course, yeah, uhl is uh so is uh we're gonna be bringing uh Dave cash in kid cash and uh.
Speaker 4: But you know we had we had uh the last show, we had Gary Wolf and Mikey Whiprack and I teaming up against the Johnny Cashmere and the Becksey Boys.
Speaker 1: Fantastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know that was a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: You know, I.
Speaker 4: Met worked with and uh am absolutely astonished with Alvin Alvarez.
Speaker 2: You know, he's he's a part of our company.
Speaker 4: And you know Alvin, uh he is recovering from the knee injury that he had and he's absolutely fantastic. You know, we had you know, then we had locals, you know, Andrew Anderson, who else?
Speaker 2: My goodness? No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, local people like the Black Hand Society, a lot of a lot of the good local.
Speaker 2: Talent, you know. Uh, we're also running TV.
Speaker 4: Tapings out of here every every every two weeks, you know, and.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of great talent that comes in to help us out.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: They they they they they work their hearts out, you know.
Speaker 4: For we take two shows one day, but pretty much everybody works twice.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I mean it's looking up, and you know, we we have shows coming up to.
Speaker 1: Great Now, are you one like a local a local channel or YouTube? Like where where can people find the show?
Speaker 2: That is what we are trying to establish, isn't it? Yes? Let the roster vote, yeah, vote on it.
Speaker 4: You know, like where we want to be whether you know, I mean, you know there are several possibilities, you know, and also in talks with Angel or Tini. Oh okay, yeah, you know, because she she's also.
Speaker 2: Running what is network? Yeah yeah, yeah, you know, so there are a few possibilities.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I just relaunched Assault Championship Wrestling here in New Jersey, so it's still in its infancy here. So you know, we're pretty much learning how to walk, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Right where we used to actually draw hundreds of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, well you'll you'll get there. Do you guys have a website you want to promote or a page that people can people listening can go look you up and follow you and give you some support.
Speaker 2: It's Assault Championship Wrestling dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well, and how about if they want to go to the school, can they sign up on the website?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Okay, perfect, Actually, there's all there's.
Speaker 4: A lot of the information, you know, with the telephone number and everything.
Speaker 1: There we go, We have it up on the screen for them right now. We pulled up the website for them. So anybody listening or watching, if you're you know, you want to get trained by one of the best in the business, Jason Knight, just go to the Assault Championship Wrestling web page and everything you need. I'm looking at it. There's payment portals, school hours. You're doing birthday.
Speaker 8: Parties, birthday parties.
Speaker 1: Love you? Hey man, I might have my fifty fourth birthday party.
Speaker 8: You think we should?
Speaker 2: Why not? That's great?
Speaker 1: Right, it's great?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right? Well when's your next booking? Am I going to see you anytime soon?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: I'm actually I will be wrestling coming this Saturday. Uh, and I believe I'm wrestling a young man by the name of James Ellsworth.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, and it is uh, what is the name of that? What is the name of his promotion? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it in Maryland?
Speaker 2: No, it's not in Maryland. It's in Sterling, New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Okay, Sterling, New Jersey.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 4: I've worked with this company, I believe, uh twice, and this is going to be my third time with hes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my third time will be now and uh the Coastal Championship Wrestling, I see.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, and that's on Saturday, because this will run this this goes live tomorrow. We're promoting it for so Saturday in Sterling, New Jersey. See Jason Knight versus James Ellsworth. Yes, you're in the area.
Speaker 4: And then then on the twenty third, oh August, where oh named Barbara barbed Wire and Bikinis.
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Where where is that new? H'm that's the name of the show.
Speaker 4: So okay, so we're we're looking at a place in Cape May County, Okay. And uh, it's going to be a twenty one and over crowd. And of course uh paranel uh description uh.
Speaker 2: And the name of the show is Barbed Wire and Bikitis.
Speaker 4: Oh all right, kind of like, uh, you know, to honor our old d c W style, you know, like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we deserve to ride the cowtail.
Speaker 1: You know, right that way, man, use it as much as.
Speaker 2: Your Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: I love it. Well. I hear desire out there. Tell her if she can hear me. Hello, doll, Hello, glad. You guys are doing well. I am so thrilled that you came on and I wish you nothing but loving success. Yeah. I'm sure our paths will cross down the line. I hope we're on something together again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, you know, and in fact, in fact, like you know, uh, like desert and I were discussing. You know, they would be very nice to to be able to see if you can make one of our shows, and you know.
Speaker 1: We can look into the future and see when I'm available. You know, it is just so crazy, I understand. No, no, no, I'm being sarcastic. Just let me know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, beautiful, you know, just kind of like like we did the Connecticut.
Speaker 1: Connecticut was a ball that was a really long time ago, but it was a ball. I had a good time.
Speaker 4: So well, we're replicating that here, you know, sounds good. Yeah, Like I said, you know, it's kind of a weird infancy over here because now it's New Jersey. It's no longer Connecticut. It is so many years later. You know, we're trying to replicate it, and this is all this is. Okay, I've got something to part over here.
Speaker 1: Okay, are we getting a tour?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 8: Oh look that I like that.
Speaker 1: That's a nice setup. Yes, and there's he had to have that to the eighty five inch color TV. Oh there you go.
Speaker 8: A great compliment.
Speaker 1: Yes, really really nice. Well you can run you know, shows and matches up on the screen and let the students watch and learn.
Speaker 2: And yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: It looks great. Everything looks great. So any success you get, your you've earned and you deserve. And again, I'm just so thrilled to talk to you this evening. So thank you for coming on. Everybody, go to Assault Championship Wrestling or go to Stirling was it Stirling New Jersey saying that right?
Speaker 8: And Postal Championship Wrestling versus James Elsworth?
Speaker 1: Yeah, see him in uh in the flesh because sixty one CA. Do you look good?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: You do? You keep it up and and we'll talk soon. But just nothing but love for you. So thank you for everything, and I will see you soon, my friend. Thank you, Take care bye, buddy. So that my friends is Jason Knight.
Speaker 2: What a doll I'm itching.
Speaker 8: I'm itching Jason.
Speaker 2: I'm itching. Jason.
Speaker 1: One of the one of the first. He's one of the first people I remember going. Where did I go? I went to some club with Paul early on, and that's the first night I met Jason. And he was in this sports car and they were like, get in the car with Jason, and I was like, really, I was with a girlfriend and I think we got in and he like took off and I was scared for my life because he was driving like maniac. But this was like when I was still training, so it was it was early on. And I mean, Jason's been a friend ever since and such a pleasure to work with. So I'm very happy for him. I hope his company takes off, and it was good to chat with him.
Speaker 8: Gotta be honest, I'm loving this birthday party package. It's not a bad package.
Speaker 1: You know. What he needs to bring back. One of the first things I saw of him on television was him laying on a bear skin rug with a white I think it was a white suit but with.
Speaker 8: No shirt the sports jacket.
Speaker 1: And he's like, hell, do you like my suit? I remember my mom got rust her souls. She's like, this guy's great. She thought it was the greatest thing, like because he was always like, how do you like my suit? I am Jason the sexiest man on earth? And it was just it was it was so fitting, you know, because he just played port tuit so he was fun. He was always fun to work with, So I'm glad we had him on.
Speaker 8: It was a good time and I'm glad too we got to address you know, the whole uh departure after you and PJ.
Speaker 1: I never knew what happened. Yeah, I never I never got the opportunity. Well I guess I had the opportunity, but I just never talked about it. I never asked him before, and I even asked PJ when we had PJ on He was like, I don't know what I was like, neither do I. So, I mean, you know, shit happens when you gonna do Yeah, but I can understand his frustration, absolutely no, because here he is typically jobbing to girls this whole time, but he wants to wrestle, So I get it, and he should have. He should have been able to wrestle because he was he was a great worker.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So but anyway, go check him out at Assault Championship Wrestling Com. Do you have anything coming up that you want to promote?
Speaker 8: Nope, just getting ready for Summer of Eyes up here to talk about in the a minute.
Speaker 1: Let's uh, let's promote that first. Then we are going to be going live drive Time nine a m. Starting next Wednesday. Is that June's with no June eleventh?
Speaker 8: Next week, next week, next.
Speaker 1: Week, so not this Wednesday, not tomorrow, but next Wednesday. Uh, it's called Mornings with the Queen, and we're gonna be live on YouTube. We're just gonna be talking headlines, taking questions, super chats if you're feeling generous or welcome. But we're not just trying something new. And so if you're around at nine am in the morning. I know a lot of you work, but maybe you can turn us on at work or maybe you're home with your cup of coffee. Come on and chat with us. It'll be fun. I haven't done I don't think I've done a live since my birthday.
Speaker 8: We haven't done one, probably since twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: No, didn't we do my birthday this year?
Speaker 8: I don't think we did.
Speaker 1: Oh we didn't. No, Okay, well that was last year.
Speaker 8: That was That was such a memorable birthday. I believe it was a year ago.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Okay, Well, yeah, join us. Like I said, trying a new concept and we'll just we'll talk about anything. It doesn't have to be wrestling, it could be anything. But you know, all are welcome.
Speaker 8: So we're gonna focus on those headlines. So you said super chats, I'm gonna move you towards the front of the line.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right towards the front of the line. So yeah, so we're gonna try that out. And if you're not subscribed ECW DVA Franci exclamation point, what are you waiting for? Go on and subscribe. It's free if you want to be a channel member. It's only five ninety nine and you get to watch the full interviews every week without any interruptions and hesitations, and you know it's for you, the members, So go on and check it out. This weekend, I will be with Shane Douglas in Saint Augustine, Florida at River City Wrestling Colin. We're going to be there all weekend, Saturday and Sunday. Different schedule for me. It's usually Friday Saturday. This week it's Saturday Sunday, and advance tickets are being sold. I have the link up on x or. You can just come up to the table and get what you want. You don't have to do a pre sale. But June seventh, eighth at the World Golf Village in Saint Augustine, Florida, and it's our first time there, so we're very very excited. I hear this is a really big convention, a really Uh, really good one to be a part of. So if you're in the Saint Augustine area, please come and check us out. Because I haven't done a signing in Florida in so many years. I couldn't tell you the last time I was in Florida. It might have been for ECW. It might have been when I went to the Fetish Factory.
Speaker 8: Wow, wrest You weren't there a couple of years ago in Florida? Yeah, wasn't there a wrestle media in Florida?
Speaker 1: No? No. I went to Dallas, I went to New Orleans, I.
Speaker 8: Went Damn, that's a long time.
Speaker 1: I went to uh Vegas.
Speaker 8: Man, they're going to be coming from all over the state.
Speaker 1: I believe. I do not believe I've been to Florida since ECW. If I'm wrong, somebody can correct me. But I don't remember being down there. Damn. So this this this a special guys, come see me, won't you. It'll be a good time. And oh and and for those who can't make it but still want to see me, I have cameos right now. Then I'm taking orders. Oh I saw that, Yeah, and I got a ton of them. So I'll be filming Saturday. So come on and go to X click the link, order yourself a cameo, heal or face you decide, you write the script. It's so fun. I could be sweetest pie or I could be a bit It's your choice. Go to my axe and go to cameo for all your primo needs. And I hope you're saying safe. I hope you're staying healthy. And most of all, I hope you're saying extreme.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Francie franc Queen Extreme Extreme, The Queen Extreme Pie cast odes up here, hen head The Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme Beauty and the Legendship is the woman Nuff your dreams Legend on the Scene France Scene Podcast. What you means your Tramplady to show you what you need. You find the stand the Queens from the Beginning of Time. Odds here our heart Radio, shine only a head and tell you a story from the wind the Legend eyes up here. The Queen Nobody's like frand Scene Eyes up here here here The Queen Extreme Podcast eyes up here here pay The Queen Extreme Podcast odes up here, hen hand. The Queen Extreme Podcast odes up here here. The Queen Extreme Podcast Podcast