Speaker 1: It's time to take catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show. Jeremy is on the phone today for to catch cheater. He's been married to his wife Sarah for four years, but now he thinks that something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help him out. Jeremy, sorry, you have to come on the show this way, But what's up man? Why do you think that Sarah's cheating on you?
Speaker 2: I love my wife, She's things have usually been really great. We've been, like you said, married four years and have a beautiful little daughter four, Emma. You know, after she was born, you know, Sarah was my wife. Sorry, she decided that that she was going to do the whole stay home thing, well, you know, at least until Emma was in school. And you know, it kind of works out for me in a way. I work really long days. It's great, except that I do miss out on a lot being at work. And you know that's kind of the reason why I emailed you guys. Something is going on and I'm really I'm nervous about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Sarah? She can never really get a break with em until I get home, and so I recently, I was. I was happy to learn that, you know, Sarah, she she found someone at She's been going to these like play zones, you know, I'm sure you're familiar with those h for kids, you know, so that Emma could have someone else to have a play date with. I thought it was great because then that way Sarah could also hopefully, you know, she could have some her time, you know, while I was running around like a crazy little child and making friends, and I thought it would be really nice for both of them. She'd take em over to this this kid's house and then and leave for a bit, or at least that's what I thought would happen. But then I found out that Sarah, Sarah's been staying the whole time, which you know, it started just as a few hours, but then as time went on, Sarah wouldn't get home with Emma until after I got home, which kind of for me, like was a bit of a mind trip. It wasn't a big deal to me until Emma started talking about the other day. She mentioned Uncle Andy and Uncle Andy, is this this other kid her playdates? Dad? Obviously, that was a surprise to me because Sarah had never mentioned that the playdates that the other kid's parent. I just maybe it's you know, wrong of me to assume, but I just assumed it was another woman, and she never said that that it was a guy. And as I mentioned, she's been getting home later and later, we kind of miss each other because of work, and then when they get home, and you know, they've even had playdates at our place and he's always gone by the time I get here, and it just feels a little suspect. I really trust my wife.
Speaker 3: You're not super comfy with your wife hanging out with the single daddy.
Speaker 2: I get it a single daddy. And also, you know, she likes to have an afternoon glass or two sometimes.
Speaker 3: And I was going to say, I mean, there's really a good chance that she just needs some adult time too, So like while the kids are playing, she's able to have an adult conversation and Uncle Andy really is just the homie and they get to have a couple of glasses, and maybe that's why she's later. But the fact that you said that he stays at your house and then leaves before you get home is a little strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this has been going on for weeks now, where she'd come home and you know, sometimes I'd come home and I'd smell the wine on her, and I mean, I love you know, she's so much fun. I'm very work focused and she's like the life of the party always. I will leave the party to go home and finish work, which may be lame, but it's just you know, opposite tracked. And I also know that, like when she was drinking, she can get a little frisky sometimes.
Speaker 1: Sorry, man, it sucks that you're going through it, but we'll see if we can figure it out for you. Will do the usual. Well, you already told us a grocery store. You guys are Rewards card members at So we'll play a song come back, and then call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered to anybody that they want from our floor department. We'll see if she sends those your way or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, thanks, all right, we'll.
Speaker 1: Play a song, come back, get your to catch a theater.
Speaker 3: Next, it's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us. Jeremy is on the phone. He's been with his wife for four years, and now he thinks that she might be messing around. So we're about to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a Rewards card member, and say that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers from our brand new and improved floral apartment deliver to anybody that they want. We'll see if she sends those to Jeremy, your husband, or to somebody else. But before we do that, Jeremy, why don't you break it down again one more time? Why do you think she's cheating?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I just I work a lot, and she's been having these playdates with a friend's kid, and the friend's kid has the other kid has a dad Andy or uncle Andy, as my daughter has been calling him, and my wife enjoys drinking, and they've been hanging out a lot more and more lately. And I'm wondering if I've never met this guy, because something is going on.
Speaker 1: All right, man, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean I'm nervous, but rather another two? Yeah, yeah, thank you? All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm going to die her phone umber right now.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for a rewards Card member named Sarah. Uh that is her? Hi, Sarah, how are you? Please? Don't hang up? This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with good news. Congratulations, you're this month's big winner.
Speaker 4: I thank you. I guess what did I win?
Speaker 1: Oh? Maybe you're not aware. Every single month we choose one Rewards Card member to select that gets free flowers delivered from our new and improved floral department. You've won thirty six Longstein red roses, box candy or chocolate and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States, absolutely free.
Speaker 4: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely no problem. Here's how it works. It's very simple. You'll get email confirmation on everything. I can take the information in just a matter of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I can.
Speaker 1: Now, great. The information I need to get from you first will be the first and last name of the person, and then if you want to put anything on a card, and then we'll get the address and be good to go.
Speaker 4: Okay, can you just put for Andy?
Speaker 1: Andy. Yeah, okay, last name on that. Okay, got that down. And is there anything you'd like to put on a card to Andy?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Can you put for all the Rose ceremonies you missed out on?
Speaker 1: All the Rose ceremonies you missed out on?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Great, I would get the address, but I can't do that because this is actually a radio show. This is the Jewbill Show. Yeah, Hi am Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria and my name is Jewbell. We do a segment on the show. It's called to catch a Cheater and what that is? If you think you're significant other, I'm messing around you. See they send flowers to Sarah. Your husband Jeremy is actually on the phone.
Speaker 2: Hey wait, so what What's what's going on? I'm very confused you you're laughing about this, the fact that you're sending flowers to Andy, this guy who I've never met. What's going.
Speaker 4: I am laughing? Yes, I know.
Speaker 2: Why Why are you sending him flowers?
Speaker 4: Well? Because I am just I am in love. What No, I'm going to run away? And okay that's the plan.
Speaker 1: Are you serious? Are you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: She's seriously her joking. Boy, I don't know what she's doing. What is going on? Baby?
Speaker 4: Was a man to have bonded with in a way that you and I.
Speaker 1: Cannot Okay, I don't understand. What's why? Is this funny, Sarah?
Speaker 2: Okay? Like, is this like a way of trying to get back in me.
Speaker 4: Because I'm never home a sarcasm.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that I can't always be around like this Andy guy. But you know, I don't know whatever's going on with you and him, But like we obviously we can work through this.
Speaker 3: I think now's the time to explain to your husband what's up.
Speaker 4: He's pretty worried.
Speaker 5: Okay, maybe what is going on? Thank you everything you just said.
Speaker 4: That's so sweet. Man.
Speaker 5: If I had known that, all it would have taken was you thinking that I'm cheating on you. It's for you to change, man, I would have done this a lot earlier.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Hey, I love you everything.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I have been hanging over you too.
Speaker 2: I'm so confused.
Speaker 4: It's okay, Andy is too super gay.
Speaker 5: You and I have become very good friends. Yes, so we met when I was taking Emma to the play Zone and we talked about how we love the cheesy you know, romance competition shows like Love is blind and the bashemor and everything, and so we made plans to have the kids get together, and while they're playing, we're watching The Bachelor and drinking wine and having a fantastic time. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I just thought it would sound weird that I was hanging out with a guy all day. I didn't I didn't think I needed to say anything, And I'm sorry. I know you can be a little bit to us sometimes. I promise you, though I swear on everything. Nothing is going on. He's become my playdates. This is really for me more than it is for Emma. He's he's a very good friend.
Speaker 4: I promised. Very gay.
Speaker 1: Is that the funny part, Sarah?
Speaker 3: Is that why this was so funny in the beginning.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's funny because he's he is gay, but also because I think it's funny that the whole roast ceremony comment on the card could be misconstrued. Really, I'm just about the Bachelor because his biggest dream is to be.
Speaker 2: On The Bachelor. My God, about this. I should not have like blown this up on the on the radio. I should have just like talked to you about it. I know you wouldn't cheat on me. I am, I'm a little embarrassed, and I'm sorry that, but I'm I did this to you, and that I'm not home as much as I wish I could be. And no, I just do it for you, for the two of you, and I want to find some some way to make it work. I'm not going to watch The Bachelor with you, and you should have him over for dinner and then I can meet him and I'll leave work early and we'll have a nice dinner and I can and I can feel, I can see why you're doing what you're doing. I get I don't know. I love you, I'm confused. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: What a relief, though, baby, I love you so much, and I know Andy is excited to meet you.
Speaker 4: He's already seen pictures. To be honest, I'm worried.
Speaker 5: That that you'll leave me for him, not me leaving
Speaker 2: The jubile shows to catch a cheater.