Speaker 1: Hey, babe, it's your bestie La La Kent. Welcome to the Give Them La La Podcast. I'm so excited right this second because to Give Them La La brand new tour number one is on and poppin Well, it's about to be. But Irvine is officially sold out, so if you don't have your tickets, you can't come. But you can come to Fort Lauderdale, Clearwater, Orlando, Hotlanta, Nashville, New Orleans, Houston, Austin, and Dallas. I will catch you there. I can't wait to meet all of you guys. Jess. How was your weekend? How's your week bend? All of the things.
Speaker 2: Weekend was good, week has been great. I just did a little early spring cleaning, so boring to talk about, but I want to know how your weekend was.
Speaker 1: My weekend was actually great. Okay, Yes, I went to dinner with Katie and Stassey on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Fun.
Speaker 1: It was so much fun. And I like going to dinner with them because we dine like Europeans. Okay, does that mean? Here's what I mean by that. It's a full on experience. We sit down, we talk, we order our drinks. The waiter comes fifteen different times. And we're like, we haven't looked at the menu yet. You know, it's a four hour experience. We were at dinner, yeah, from seven thirty until eleven thirty. And the only reason we left was because the waiter came over and said, I'm letting you guys know that we're actually closed. Now get We were like, oh, I guess that we should leave. And my mom was like, what do you talk about for four hours? And I'm like, what do we not talk about?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, we thought like we were in and just like we.
Speaker 2: Were in, Just like that you were because you have your like little drinks, alcoholic and non alcoholic.
Speaker 1: You're chatting, you're catching up. Yes, that's the thing. Two of you have babies.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Katie's busy with a bunch of other stuff.
Speaker 1: Right, there's so much to talk about.
Speaker 2: There's so much to catch up on too, right. It's not like you see each other every single day. No, Oh, I think that's nice.
Speaker 1: You know we have it's like the little we usually have. The three of us every so often go to Polo lounge, okay, And I was like, I want to try something different. I want to try something different. You know. We went to Pull a lounge last time. Yeah, so we went to the Pendry Hotel. It's right on sunset, super cute, very quaint, and we just like enjoyed ourselves. That's fun, you know. Yeah. So my weekend was actually amazing. I've started hiking, which is awesome. So fun. Okay, so fun. And my weekend was also really fun because my mom is fucking hilarious. So listen to this, jess what My mom bought this cute little basket for my shower to keep all of my stuff organized. And I was like, that's so nice, thank you, And I said, can you grab that out of the basket and I point, I point at it. Okay, I said, I want to put it through the washer. It's my water pick okay And she goes a water pick and I was like, yeah, for my teeth, and she goes, ha. I thought, that's what you used to wash your vagina. Oh what what stop the water pick? Like with the long yes, Nick, I'm like, do you realize how thin, how thin that water squirter is. It's like a thin stream, a very powerful water And if I were to put that anywhere near myho ha, damage would be done and my IUD would be destroyed.
Speaker 2: That's the funniest thing I ever heard.
Speaker 1: She was like, thinking I was gonna put my cookie washer through the dishwasher.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh, oh, her vagina washer.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you back? She thought that It's disgusting. I love that. No, so I'm sure she was put at ease.
Speaker 2: And also how wild if she thought it was your vagina washer and then came upstairs and you were also using it in your mouth, she'd be so confused.
Speaker 1: What is going on? That would have been really, really funny. I wish that would have happened. That's funny. I love Lisa. I love Lisa too. So the other thing I want to talk about is how just a couple of these people on Instagram think that they found the mystery man that I went on a date with. And I looked at I didn't look at Reddit, but someone sent me my friend. Yeah, they like send me things that like people are calling me out on and on her podcast, she said she wasn't ready to date. She must not have been that into her ex It's like, oh, no, shit, but you read it. You read it. Writers are such a joy. They're the run.
Speaker 2: Once it said I was up your ass further than a proctologist, which listen, listen, I laughed, but don't say it again.
Speaker 1: No, they're definitely If you can remove yourself and just focus on the work they put into the post, then it's funny. Okay. Yeah, I'm not ready to like date like that. I think there's a huge difference between like going to dinner with someone in a group setting, like having fun. Yeah, and there's no end goal for it. I'm not dating just one person. I went on my first group date with someone. It's nice to have like a little companion when all of your friends are like, let's go on a group date. Like perfect, I'll bring someone. But I'm not dating just one person. Right, you're not exclusive. I'm not exclusive. I just want to have fun. I don't want to be serious with anybody. And I feel super fulfilled in my life right now. I have a great friends circle. I have my brothers, I got my mama, I got my kid, got you. I don't need anybody else, anyone else who's coming in, who might be a dude. It's just like a little filler, right, You're just having fun. Yes, you're just having fun. It's not that deep. You're doing your thing. No, and hanging out and people like to be detective.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 2: Good for you for being able to deal with it, because if that were me when I was single, I was just with one guy one weekend and then I'm like, eh, then another guy the next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's what's fun about it. But then these and yes, but then I see that, like certain people are posting photos of my who are my friends who want nothing to do with that? Yeah, like, please don't post my friends who just want to be like normal people, right, because Bravo fans like they could solve every cold case in the entire world.
Speaker 2: Bravo fans and Lisa Birningham can solve every cold case that obviously Lala's mom, right, Yeah, they dig.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, these people don't want to be dug into. Yeah, if they wanted you to know who they were, they would be out and about I would let you know who they were, right. They just want to kick it, right, don't post them all?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And by the way, you got the wrong dude, got the wrong guy? Good God, no PI checks for you. You want to solve shit for me? Come on, anyway, do we have any voicemails? There's my rant we do. That's good. I'm excited to have James Kennedy on today. James, you guys.
Speaker 2: I was sitting in the podcast area off to the side, and I've only met James once and I've seen him on the show, so I've always been like, oh, yeah, he's funny.
Speaker 1: I was like dying.
Speaker 2: I was like, hand over my mouth so I didn't so I didn't laugh and like make it obvious that I was in the room on the recording.
Speaker 1: But funny.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited for you guys to hear this.
Speaker 1: I know, so his segment. We pre recorded his segment just earlier today, so just knows what it's all about. And it was so funny. So I'm excited for you guys to hear him on the next segment. Ask or play, play some voicemails.
Speaker 5: All right, here we go, Hi, Lalla and Jess.
Speaker 4: My name's Chloe and I live in Atlanta. I know that Laala is coming here for her tour, and one of my girlfriends works at the venue that's going to take place at. So we were discussing a custom La La cocktail, a mocktail in La LA's name that she can sip on while she's doing her appearance. So if you have any ideas favorite flavors and colors and all the fun.
Speaker 5: Stuff, let us know.
Speaker 1: Chloe. I mean the fact that you're saying that you're going to name a mocktail after me for the show. I feel like this is a big decision. I need to think about names. I need to think about what I want it to look like. I'm into clear. I like my clear stuff. You know, I'm not like, I'm not trying to be sucking down red drink or you drink and like, what did you eat a thousand Jolly Ranchers? When are you twelve?
Speaker 2: What did you drink when you were not sober? And then maybe we can we can get.
Speaker 1: A mocktail now. I drink everything else, okay, but mostly I would drink vodka sodas. And that's why I always say when I want to have like a mom joke, I say to the bar and I'm like, can I have a ver Urgin vodka soda? And they're like, so just so like you got it. See, I think that's funny.
Speaker 3: It is funny.
Speaker 1: It's a mom joke. But I'm gonna think about something fun because I usually would have like a fun drink when I was a drinker, and then I would switch to my vodka sodas because lallag heavy in the paint, right you know?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Did you do you like grapefruit?
Speaker 2: Because like soda water with a splash of fresh grapefruit juice, little splash of lime. It's like I like pineapple more than this grapefruit pineapple that sounds bomb.
Speaker 1: Actually, what the pine like? Pineapple? Soda water, soda water, pineapple lime, Maybe a little ta heen on the rim that sounds good. My mouth is watering. I think that should be the one. Or anything with watermelon that's also bomb. Oh my god, So.
Speaker 2: You're giving her options.
Speaker 1: There we go. I told you I had to think about it. There you go, right, suprisor what's our next? Voice? Mouth? All right?
Speaker 6: Hey La La, It's Katie from Toronto, Canada. Love you, love your podcast, Love everything that you're about these days. I wanted to ask you because I know you haven't touched on this about the man we no longer speak of kids. I know that must be so hard for you to have to give up that relationship. So I wonder if there's any a time that you're going to talk about that or you're going to leave that off the table for now. Anyway, Love you love all your stuff. Keep going, girl, You're amazing.
Speaker 1: This is a question that is asked a lot. It's obviously very nuanced, and the whole situation is sad, and I just feel like I don't want to talk about it if the question is asked. I mean, I would prefer it not be asked at all. But this is the response that everyone's going to get. It's complicated.
Speaker 5: Moving on, Hai la La. My name is Torri Love the I'm calling to ask for some professional advice. I am about to be graduating in peace school and I'm gonna be interviewing for jobs, and I feel like my biggest problem when I interview is my confidence. So I wanted to ask you what your recommendations are for just getting that la la confidence before my interview. My interview is coming up here soon. You always walk in a room and just kind of take over, and I want to have that same feeling when I go, So help me out.
Speaker 1: Hey, Tory, First of all, congratulations, You're going to kill all of your interviews. I know it for a fact. I was also not confident in any way, shape or like I had zero confidence. You done for a really long time.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think I got my confidence until I was probably twenty six. Wow. Yeah, And I really faked it in until I made it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I would walk into a room and it was like, I'll be damned if I think if I'm gonna let you think that I'm some scared, timid little person. I felt like when I walked into a room, these people in the room were gonna eat me for lunch. These people didn't give a fuck about me, Like I always thought, like all eyes are on me. Where when you're walking into your interview, Toy, all eyes are going to be on you. I think you should be kind. I think if you just put on I think you should step into someone who isn't you. Like Lauren is very different from la La. Lauren is very sweet. Lauren gets sad and cries. La La is like here to show you like you've never seen a batterer bitch. Okay, yeah, I want Toy to do that, even if she has to watch a lot of vander Pump Rules and see why ah and say maybe don't see the fuckword in your interview. Don't talk about cookie either, be very professional, be very sweet. You know what the job entails. You've got this. And what's crazy is when you start to do that, there's gonna be a day that you wake up and you're like, I'm the most confident motherfucker if you know, like you fake it and it happens overnight. Yeah, because you've you've conditioned yourself to be insecure or feeling like you're not good enough, so reverse it. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like they tell you to smile when you're feeling really really down, force a smile on your face and it's gonna feel so weird, but force it, and then it tricks your like brain or your senses into thinking like, oh, she's happy, and then eventually yes, And.
Speaker 1: Like before you go into your interview, you give yourself a pep talk. You've got this, and if you don't get the job, their loss, Yeah, wasn't your loss? Right? You know That's what my mom always told me. I'd be like, they don't want to be my friends, be like their loss. Let's get your nails done. I love that, And I want you, toy, to only allow yourself ten minutes after any interview gone ten minutes to obsess over every detail and then you throw it in the trash. That's all the time, so you can say, after my interview, I'm gonna call my mom to obsess, I'm gonna call my best friend to obsess. But you only have ten minutes and then yeah, put it in the trash.
Speaker 2: Did you learn that for auditions?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I've heard that, yes.
Speaker 2: And that helps it that that applied to interviews and also toy I've heard this through some of my friends who've auditioned for things. Feel your feet on the ground because you walk in. There's so many times you walk in for like an audition or an interview and then you walk out and you're like, what just happened? I don't remember anything at all. So you walk in, you take a moment to like wiggle your toes. It like brings your yourself back in your body, like okay, I'm here. And also, don't be afraid to pause before answering questions. I've heard that too, Yeah, because it's a sign of intelligence. It's not an awkward like it's not going to be awkward. So many people think, oh, the faster I answer this question, the like smarter and more prepared I am. But if you take a little pause before you answer to give a thought out response, that's a sign. The pause is a sign of intelligence.
Speaker 1: And I think asking questions, Like if they're asking you questions and you're like, not understanding, I think it's totally fine to say, can you explain, like in order to give a well thought out answer. Yeah, ask questions. Right, You're a human being, You're not a robot. Right. I love what you said, though. Keep someone told me this like a few months ago, keep your head where your feet are. Yeah, yes, I was like, grounds you who for profound and you guys. I love when you call in. But there is some technical difficulty happening with the old phone number, so please continue to call in. But the new number is four two four two five five nine to one three one. You can also see the phone number on Give Them Lalla podcast on Instagram. When we come back, we have one of my most favorite humans, DJ James Kennedy. We're back with the Give Them Lalla Podcast, and I have my incredible friend, who, by the way, hates podcast. I literally had to like bitch slap his Johnny mute Johnny neutron hair to be here.
Speaker 7: Jimmy Tron is the name festival and I'm going for more of a Johnny Bravo vibe.
Speaker 3: Okay, what the hell is it's Jimmy Muttah. What did you call it, Joey Neutron?
Speaker 1: Joe No, I called it Johnny Jimmy Jimmy Neutron.
Speaker 3: But you're here, good old Jimmy.
Speaker 7: I'm sure everyone can tell who the hell this is right now, but if you don't, it's James Kennedy.
Speaker 3: In the mix.
Speaker 1: It's James fucking Kennedy. DJ James Kennedy.
Speaker 3: I miss you.
Speaker 1: I miss you too. We're here shit both single, which is how weird.
Speaker 3: It slipped into the other dimension, didn't we It was like.
Speaker 1: A quick We literally got into relationships at the same time. We then had issues with each other's significant others, and then we literally came to the conclusion like, eh, I'm good on this at the same time.
Speaker 3: Pretty much, pretty much, we're so in sync. Yeah, yeah, we always have been. Though.
Speaker 1: I feel like, do you think people want to see you and me together? James?
Speaker 7: Yes, you should go to my Instagram and read all the comments. It's like, you guys are so mates. You guys are meant to be.
Speaker 1: Together because we're both crazy, you think.
Speaker 7: Honestly maybe, I mean, like, look, I think that you could say the word crazy, you could say whatever. But I've come to the conclusion that you just you know, I'm just myself.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Passionate?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so passionate. You know about so much in life.
Speaker 7: And yeah, I don't know, call us crazy, call us whatever you want. I mean, I don't know when I say that we've definitely got chemistry, I would say, and like you know that whole thing.
Speaker 1: But whatever, Well, because we made great television.
Speaker 3: Together to I'm like, so jitty.
Speaker 7: By the way, I've just drank a viente sosso so am.
Speaker 3: I allowed to swear on this thing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: We swear on this day.
Speaker 3: There's no Andy Cohen, no live what happens? Is it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No no? When they played that, when we did watch what Happens? Like, get way back, take it back, let's let's go. So the point of having you on the podcast Number one is I love and adore you, even though you have said fucked up ship, which I can now laugh my ass off. Can I tell you I won't even lie?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: When things were ever said that's true.
Speaker 3: Actually it's true. No, I'm not going to say that there's parts to no I have said toe but like also I have said a lot of truth.
Speaker 1: It was all truth.
Speaker 3: A lot of people have said I've said a lot of truth.
Speaker 1: You only speak truth. Although back then, we're going to dig into it. Like the whole reason I have you on is because number one, I love you, You're my dude. And two I want to go back in the day when La La and James first stepped on the scene together, and here's why, because we made excellent television and now when we look back on it, we can be like, Okay, it's funny in the moment, like you and I watching it back was mortifying, but you actually were the one who you were Like, I actually don't care. Like there were so many moments that would go off on people and I'd come to you the next day and be like, we really overdid it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 7: I was so young back then in the beginning, do you know what I mean? I feel like I was young and like I was so fresh, like in the sea. I really wanted to just be like you know myself, but I also knew, you know what I wanted to see in reality TV. I'm sorry, but I'm just saying the truth. Like I knew what it took to like create something crazy or wherever you want to cool it. We would come in guns blazing, do you know what I mean? Every scene, every day, do you know what I mean? And it was just natural. We didn't plan this, just just how we were and how we were living. We were just out here having fun and you know, at the time, thinking we were living to the we were.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but we fucking were. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Season Season four was the most fun I think I've ever had in my whole life, Like going out with you, making out just randomly, like shoving our tongues down each other's throats, getting super fucked up, waking up, going to Ralphs and getting fried chicken to cure the hangover, and then dreamy classic we lived the dreams. So when you go back to like that time in our lives, actually all of our moments together, what moments do you think are iconic?
Speaker 7: Obviously the PASTA, oh yeah, I mean there's so many iconic moments. I think that when we went to Hawaii, you know, and like I was still just chasing La La and like I couldn't.
Speaker 3: Quite like you know what I mean, I haven't stealed the deal yet.
Speaker 7: Like I was just so like obsessed honestly, and like thinking back, like wow, like it's crazy, I think, singing.
Speaker 1: Back, you have you realize you're still obsessed?
Speaker 3: Still obsessed?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I mean there's always going to be something I think. But yeah, back in the day, do you remember do you remember all the little shows.
Speaker 3: That I would do in like DJ and I was like, you got to come see me, like and I did because yeah, yeah, obviously it was so much fun.
Speaker 1: It was so much fun. And we went to Hawaii. Do you remember you tried to crawl in my bed? Oh my god, and you were trying.
Speaker 3: I don't remember this. I don't remember. Tell me.
Speaker 1: It was me, you, Faith and Max and we were in my hotel room. Everyone had just everyone was mean to me. They had just bullied me because Jax was telling me that I was making it up that he had hit on me. Do you remember I had taken my top off at the waterfall.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I didn't go to the waterfall.
Speaker 1: No you didn't.
Speaker 3: You missed out.
Speaker 1: My My tits were like grade A in season four.
Speaker 3: No, but you know, well I saw your titsatue.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think everyone did.
Speaker 3: But not at the waterfall. Jack's like stopped me from going to that, by the way, he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they we were not wanted on that trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he did not want James Kennedy on that trip.
Speaker 1: No, we go back after I'm sobbing and you guys come to check in on me, and you would not get out of my bed.
Speaker 7: But then I swear every time I tried to leave the room, though, you'd be like stay yeah.
Speaker 8: Because I wanted you to stay, right, Okay, That's why That's why I get so confusing, because it was like she's making out with this dude every never wants him to go home, but like, please don't touch the cookie.
Speaker 1: Right the cookie was.
Speaker 3: On off limits.
Speaker 1: Until I shoved Christen too the ground in the finale, and then it was like, I guess you've earned it.
Speaker 3: Wow that finale night, what a night. I'm sorry, like I'm getting flashbacks now.
Speaker 7: I haven't thought of any of this in so long, Like that night, Oh my god, you were wearing that white dress, your hair up.
Speaker 1: I looked like a drunk ship. So no, we went to my we went to Starcey's old apartment. Oh my god, and now I just have a baby.
Speaker 7: Well it's been so long, so we flashed forward. I mean we're really taking it back, like this is how many years ago?
Speaker 3: Now? Half a decade? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think what are we?
Speaker 3: Season five is nine, so that's five years.
Speaker 1: Yes, Well, this is what I want to take you back to, Big Bear.
Speaker 7: I love going through these memories. Oh ship the Big Bear.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, big Bear, this is an emotional one for me.
Speaker 1: Wait tell me why.
Speaker 7: Well, you know I was with Raquel, wasn't I? Yeah, but like I was still you were.
Speaker 1: You've been with the only season that you and I have not been in a relationship with season four.
Speaker 3: Right, which blows my mind.
Speaker 7: But yeah, it's crazy time flirt like how we are right now today after going through all of that, with like most of the time being not together.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 7: Like out of the five years, it was just one year of us like flirting and stuff, and then you got.
Speaker 3: Serious with Randall.
Speaker 7: I got serious with Raquel, and then it's like we just kind of maintained our friendship kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, in a sense, I probably didn't in Big Bear, I should have listened to.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, so big Bear right it was big Man ware who we were with then all that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, James, were you that slammed? Honestly, I'm so jealous, Yes, Big Bear. I can't remember if it was before or after the Pasta incident. Either way, I should have listened to you about in the Pasta scene and in Big Bear.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, oh shit, I told.
Speaker 1: You so moment, yes, because I know, yeah, but tell me more. There you were wait in front of your girlfriend at the time.
Speaker 7: Well, I was confused at the time, and I was drunk and like, I think Tom gave me some mushroom.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't even real how you felt and what.
Speaker 3: No, I mean parts of it must have been real.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And like when I said I loved you, it was more of like a like, I have so much love for you and I just don't want you to like, you know, I don't know, do something that you're going to regret, or he was someone that isn't going to treat you right, or I don't know what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: But it was deep. It was deep.
Speaker 1: It was deep. And I watched this scene the other day and you like.
Speaker 3: And even when I was wasted, like everything I said was always.
Speaker 1: Like pretty no, I yes, you're very deep, James, James runs deep. We're sitting outside and you had just told me you didn't want to be my friend. You were like giving me whiplash because it was like you would hug me and they'd be like, I don't want to be your friend.
Speaker 7: See, And I hated that, Like I hated that up and down like seesaw vibe. I God, sometimes when I got sucked up, it was if you're cool with me and we're good, then I'm good. But then if there's any slight anything I sense, yeah, then it's back, and like I would mentally go from being good to not being good.
Speaker 3: Like that's just how it was.
Speaker 7: And like you know, with cameras around and fucking all the booze and everyone is literally creating drama, it's like a cauldron of just like yeah, my god, I mean you know what I mean, Like I think I honestly handled it pretty well.
Speaker 1: Considering no, you forget that there's a camera there. I watch it happen.
Speaker 7: I never even thought about the camera. I swear the first like from season three to four to five, six, I mean until I really actually stopped drinking, I didn't even think there was a camera.
Speaker 1: But even now this season, I watch you and just like the way that you move and like you can see you blush in moments you can see like like you really don't realize there's a camera there, like me, even though I'm I'm used to the camera, I'm used to it being there, right, but I still know it's there, you know, Like I do my angles, I'm like, all right, the right side is better because the nose tips to the left.
Speaker 7: Nose look smaller this day if I did all that stuff and like and I would like try to make myself look like good all the time.
Speaker 1: You're pretty symmetrical, so you don't need to worry about sides. But in Big Bear, we go outside so that you can decompress. It's just the two of us. You get down on your knees and you're like, you have to understand something, Lala. I think it was too you say you have no It was it was more of like I'm trying to get you to understand something law like this is what I'm like, you need to hear me. And I wish looking back with what where I am now. I wish I would have picked up on what you were putting down.
Speaker 3: You said, how could you have done?
Speaker 1: You said, you have to understand something, Lala, I loved you and and I have a negative you of that man because he put the one I love in danger. Okay you said that, and now here I am. You know it almost six years later looking back on that moment, and it's like I was in danger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, holy shit, it was in danger.
Speaker 1: Like it makes my heart pound thinking of a home that was that you Like, how did you how could you see it? How could all these people see it from the outside, But me living in it, I felt that it was so safe and I was in the most dangerous position that I could possibly put myself in. Yeah, damn.
Speaker 7: I mean back then, it was a sense of you know, look, how many people do you connect to it in life?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 7: Like the night you walked into surf for the first time, Like we connected, right, we had a connection. It was like make out city, and like we were having so much fun and like that doesn't happen to just like for all these people, Like we were upseting each other like every day, hanging out and stuff like that, So you have to understand like there was definitely like something there. And I feel like, you know, when Randal did come around right in the beginning, like we were still sneaking.
Speaker 3: Around it having fun and like we.
Speaker 7: Were some bathing by the palazzo and pool, and I remember, like, you know, you would like hide Randal from me sometimes and then Randall would like show up.
Speaker 3: And he'd be like hiding behind the bush or something like something.
Speaker 1: Freaky, right, And that is not normal, I know.
Speaker 7: But to me back then, I mean what was normal. I mean I was so young, like I was probably like twenty three, holy shit, Like I was a baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were baby.
Speaker 3: It was not a baby.
Speaker 1: You know, if you're a good human being, I'll defend you. I won't allow people to come for you the second that you're not. Let the motherfucking dogs out, all right, Yeah, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what he did to you, obviously, you know what I think about it.
Speaker 1: But it's just completely many people, not just anyone, not just me.
Speaker 3: Everyone left on his side.
Speaker 7: Honestly, it's like you're cut off in my life as well, because it's just just.
Speaker 3: Be like that, you know, it just be like that.
Speaker 1: How did you feel this season.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Wait, let's go back to what we were talking about for a second. Tell me, tell me what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: We're talking about Big Bear.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the big Bear thing. Oh yeah, we could pass Big Bear, we know.
Speaker 7: Like yeah, that was just a moment of like, you know, but then also like I was kind of like I was obviously fucked up, So it was like how could you know, how could you listen to me type thing? You can't think like damn, I should have listened or it should have been like that, like everything in life obviously happens for a reason. And but yeah, I mean like there were moments where it was like Jesus, part of my anger and the passion that would come out when I would talk about randall right and what led to the pastor moment you know with Logan there and everything, like you know, we were having some shots and stuff and then yeah, you want to bring up that, you want to bring up that guy right now that's always making me look like a bad person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm just fucking James Kennedy.
Speaker 7: I'm twenty three year old, twenty four year old fucking London boy DJ just getting it in in La I'm innocent.
Speaker 3: I'm having a good fucking time.
Speaker 7: I'm playing music to people and making out with hot girls like I'm not doing anything ronga. Meanwhile, this guy was apparently doing a lot of shit wrong. Yeah right, And how fucking frustrating for me with the girl that I thought was everything right.
Speaker 3: Now looking at me like I was nothing.
Speaker 7: And you know, that passion that spark what we had completely out the door.
Speaker 3: You know, damn it was.
Speaker 7: It was intense and like obviously with the booze, I'm going to fucking fire.
Speaker 1: Up, you know, of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I get that to the.
Speaker 7: Pastor moment and whatever fight after came after that. I mean, I don't think we talked for like two weeks after that pasta.
Speaker 3: Fight or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's actually not true.
Speaker 7: Really we made up. How did that day go? Because I really don't remember.
Speaker 1: Well, let's tell people how that day went. You said all of those at the time, I thought mean things. Now I just think they're really funny things.
Speaker 3: And we made up and we went out.
Speaker 1: Yes, So so the Pastor really.
Speaker 3: Was it was Pastor. It was pasta because you tells Spaghetti's.
Speaker 1: Her, because we all got stoned out of our minds, including Raquel, and she left the pasta for an hour.
Speaker 7: It was. The joke is the fact that you actually remembered that when we were fucking at lunch with Logan. You actually brought it up out of know it when I made it a big deal that night, and you you flicked it off your show like yeah, So that was like.
Speaker 1: The stoner brain. Stoner brain.
Speaker 7: But I wasn't even mad about the past that it was about Randall and sucking him, pissing me off and.
Speaker 3: Lid there we go.
Speaker 1: That's that's exactly what I thought it was. So then after I leave, right, I get in my uber. You text me and you suave amy with your James Kennedy niss, I have the uber turn around and we go to the bar next store and continue drinking. Do you remember that fucking dive bar? No one in there except one guy who clearly did not have a job or anything else, and we joined.
Speaker 3: Him had some good stories to tell me that he.
Speaker 1: Did have great stories like classic, classic day dream.
Speaker 3: Make a good time out of whatever we were doing.
Speaker 1: No, we had the best time ever. On that note, we're going to cut to a short break and then we're back with my writer died DJ whom Kennedy back, How did you feel about this season? Don't be a square?
Speaker 3: Gee, scuse me. I don't want to answer it because I think I feel about I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm fucking asking.
Speaker 3: Oh that's interesting, Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Look, I just like if you asked me how I feel, I don't expect you to know.
Speaker 7: I can't just answer it without like the detail, like vander Pump Rules for me has been such a significant part of my life. I've grown up on this fucking show and like the person that I've become from when I started it to now, it's just crazy, Like I wouldn't trade it for anything, And I still have so much yet to accomplish and grow and do right right, you know what I mean? And as every day goes by, like you don't see the hurdles that you cross and everything, but as the whole, then you I wonder how the hell did I get this far already? Right?
Speaker 1: Yes, I totally Yeah.
Speaker 3: All of us are on our journey anyway.
Speaker 7: So with this season, Okay, you know I've accomplished a lot this year, and you know I went through a lot and a lot fucking happened.
Speaker 3: You know, I thought I was getting married.
Speaker 7: And got engaged on the season and like everything was happening, and it's just yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, look from where I was even the day of the reunion.
Speaker 7: I'm definitely not much better place now. I've had a lot of time to think. I went back to England, I visited my roots.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, You're grounded again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I definitely.
Speaker 7: Well, I always like to stay grounded, you know, I'm not up in the air and like I'm not fucking.
Speaker 3: Partying and shit.
Speaker 7: So you know, it was hard, Like Raquel fucking we broke up with December third or something.
Speaker 3: Then we filmed the reunion the very next day.
Speaker 7: We came out with the truth, and then it was you know, like Christmas came up, Like I spent Christmas alone Christmas Day because my mom and my brother had CUTVID so I couldn't even go to their house.
Speaker 3: Like I was like, oh, James, you could have come to mind. I just didn't know what to do, Like I didn't call anyone.
Speaker 7: Like it was just like fucking a very depressing time for me, and I just had to get through it. And honestly, I didn't drink on Christmas like I got through New Year's like recall and ized anniversary. Right New Year's Eve, it's the biggest DJ fucking night of the year for me. I'm making the most money I do any other night. So obviously I still have to be out there professional doing my job playing all the songs that I heard this year everything to me, Yeah, all the songs that I thought I was gonna play in my wedding. Like, look, I've gone through the fucking ringer and like, honestly.
Speaker 3: I've fucking got through it. Like I'm on the other side. I'm smiling and you know, and I'm living good.
Speaker 7: Like I don't want to give too much away of what I'm doing in my life right now, but I'm on a great track.
Speaker 1: Like that's true. I know what you've been doing. You you're definitely on a great track when you think about this season, because I, oh, yeah, so this season.
Speaker 7: I mean, look, everything happens for a reason. I have no regrets, you know, I really have no regrets on anything.
Speaker 1: And I don't mean to ask this question to take you darker deep.
Speaker 3: No, this isn't dark or deep.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's like almost like therapy with you honestly, And it's just like and like even when before the podcast, I always say like I'm not gonna say anything or do anything, but it's like, honestly, I'm just being myself and I have to just be truthful to myself.
Speaker 1: And you know, like I couldn't watch I couldn't watch this season. I had to like binge watch it before. But I'm sure it was the same for you, you get well, actually not not at all, because yours happened at the reunion, so we had already seen the season.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but even watching it back, like Rickalla and I's breakup was much less traumatic than yours, right, Like you just have to realize that like me and Raquel.
Speaker 1: Well, there was no closure with mine.
Speaker 3: Right exactly like.
Speaker 1: You know, you had a no, you had a conversation like with how mine happened, zero closure and there has yet to be any type of conversation. And and to me, there doesn't need to be a conversation because when you lose trust in everything that someone says, why would I need to talk to you Because I've been lied to enough. So now I'm gonna put myself in a situation where I can open myself up to more lies like you had a very grown up like separation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that a lot, but like then to answer the question as a whole, like the season was good, do you know what I mean? I do miss like parts of the old vandermumb right when we were crazy, when we were young, like having fun and dad out and you know what, at the end of the day, like I'm still fucking like DJ, I'm still out here like party boy, like like you know what I mean, I don't want to fucking like I want to bring back like honestly, next year, I know another season's most likely going to happen.
Speaker 3: Nothing's confirmed yet, no.
Speaker 7: One, nothing's confirmed yet, but like you know what, we're going to stop online before a decade of hits.
Speaker 1: That's true, and so much has happened in everyone's life since we film that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just want to have some fun this year, honestly, and just you know, stop caring so much about what everything like, you know what I mean, Like when did James Kennedy start caring about what people think? Like And I'm not saying I even do right now, but I've definitely I had to for a minute, That's what I'm saying with the relationship with quitting booze and everything. You know, it's like that mentality has kind of like matured me a lot, you know what I mean. Like, I definitely I've spent I spend my time doing other things other than like drinking. So it's like, because I'm sober, it's like I'm fucking like working out a lot more and then I'm thinking what can I do with my brain and my life to better everything very moment and like, yeah, it's a lot of work, but at the same time, I'm very blessed, like I'm living in Los Angeles, like the weather, the lifestyle, you know, I have a beautiful apartment again and like a sick car, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I'm very blessed.
Speaker 7: Like I shouldn't be down in the dumb spy anything that's happening in my life.
Speaker 1: No, but but you're still human and I think it's okay to have those moments. The fact that I think the part that you have to focus on is the fact that you pull yourself out of them.
Speaker 7: And and I spent like I said, like a month alone in my new apartment just thinking, went to London with my brother at the end of that month it was January first through the sixth you know, came back and I felt, honestly, like.
Speaker 3: You say, sixth sick.
Speaker 9: So crazy that you always used to say that six yeah, sixth six done English, done in English?
Speaker 1: The London boy. I think you should if we get another season, I think you should blow it out the ass. You're young, right, exactly, You're good, I'm looking, you don't have children, you're single, Go live your best life. And can I tell you when you lose your mind on people? By the way, you're making sense, right, Everything you're saying makes sense. It's just that you go from zero to one hundred, which I do too. That's why I'm telling you, like, yes, because in my mind, in my mind, I make more sense than everybody, right, do I make more sense than everybody? Just I think we make all the sense.
Speaker 7: I mean I don't really say stuff that I don't think you know. And honestly, this year I think I was pretty contained.
Speaker 3: There was a there was.
Speaker 7: A there was a few moments that I lost my like not on someone you know, don't want to go into.
Speaker 1: It, but I mean you've gone into everything.
Speaker 3: That agree rather than disagree.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you and me both, yeah, you and me both?
Speaker 3: Yes, So like can I give a ship?
Speaker 7: And like honestly, like like I'm not even on fucking Instagram and that ship I'm so over it. Like this year it's all about just like reconnecting with mother Earth, like JK, living into his best, highest potential, making hits, DJing as much as I can, living my best fucking life, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And making out with a bunch of cars. Obviously, I'm gonna have a lot of fun this year. Like I'm not really trying, like I am a lover and it's like I'm not a fighter. Do you know someone talk? When I do meet someone, I am kind of only into them, I know, because you're the sexy thing about it, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: It's like I might not be into like in two weeks or three weeks, right, but for that moment, like I don't want to make out with the mother girl, like I just want you.
Speaker 3: That's how we were by the way, Yeah, how I still am with girls?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: I might be seeing someone kind of right now?
Speaker 1: Is it the one on the Instagram holding the hand?
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, yeah, I'm gonna show you a picture. They just want to get your local reaction.
Speaker 1: Okay, show me a picture.
Speaker 3: Do you really want to see it? Yes?
Speaker 1: Obviously?
Speaker 3: Well if my phone's broken though, But is this cute?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: She's very pretty, James.
Speaker 3: She's like, you like the pretty girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you love beautiful women, obviously, obviously you do. All the girls that I've seen are very beautiful. Do you have a picture of her full face? Can I say what? That's a picture? Ever?
Speaker 3: No? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have you kissing her?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, that's a picture of James kissing her? But I want to see full face of hers.
Speaker 3: Obviously, she's not like on Instagram and.
Speaker 1: I meet out for the first time, what I meet out for the first time in probably in tears? James, I know that that's shocking. Yeah, I'm funny with people's mouths. You have to have like a clean mouth if I'm going to make out with you. She's so cute. Yep. Oh, I'm so happy for you. Where'd you meet her?
Speaker 3: At a show?
Speaker 7: Tom Sand's Most Extra showj DJ after the band?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wait at the Canyon Go Hills in the came.
Speaker 3: Wow, random random fan?
Speaker 10: Well look yeah, well look she's with She was with her friends that were fans they're in like the business, you know what I mean, one of them works.
Speaker 1: They're always friends of the.
Speaker 3: Fans, right, and you know what, who isn't a fan of the sexes? So like, I'm sorry, who isn't a fan of like every single person?
Speaker 2: On me?
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, yeah, but I don't watch. It's like, yeah, but you do.
Speaker 1: But you know it, and that's good enough.
Speaker 3: You know it that like your mom watches, your mom watched someone does exactly.
Speaker 1: That's good enough for me though. When people are like, oh, I know that show, I'm not scared.
Speaker 3: I don't know what everyone's fucking. I don't. I don't. I don't see what everyone's obsession is. We don't date a fan and stuff.
Speaker 7: It's like, oh, okay, because you're doing so much in your life at one point, I'm a fan of someone else, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, who am I to say, like, oh, I'm not going to do a fan like you know, I hate that. I would date all the fans, you know what I mean? Why not?
Speaker 1: It's different for me because we have more of a female.
Speaker 3: Yeahs to guys might be a little bit different.
Speaker 1: And the only guys that are watching the show usually are watching because their wife or girlfriend watches.
Speaker 7: I see that, you know, so most the female male difference in that whole situation, because.
Speaker 1: There is one No, you're lucky, you're lucky or else I'd be bagging these bros left and fucking right.
Speaker 3: Oh that's hilarious, you know.
Speaker 1: But a six seven NBA player is not like huge fan. It's like what do you do? What?
Speaker 3: Exactly? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And plus girls like to date up as well, do you know what I mean? Like like father for guys like I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't think guys are like, oh I want to date a girl that's like famous and blah blah.
Speaker 1: I don't think that way.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck either. I just want to know that when the person I'm dating when he leaves the house isn't like banging anything that walks. You know. That's what I would like, That's what I would like. The bars very low for anybody looks wise.
Speaker 7: Personality wouldn't be your boss should be fucking high up.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is like, you don't have to compete with the X in any when she perform you. Your ex is fine, right, So any girl that you're dating is going to be like Raquel, he was engaged. She's beautiful, she's sweet. Like anyone that I'm dating now is not going to be like very intimidated. You know, nobody, nobody, So that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, yeah, I guess if you look at it like.
Speaker 1: That, But that's how I think most people look at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. One, I mean for me, it's just like, you know, I'm not even even thinking about the past. I'm living in the future.
Speaker 1: I'm going to live in the future with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's hot, all right.
Speaker 1: So let's say we get a phone call. Let's just say hypothetically you're picked up for season ten.
Speaker 3: Y'all when we get that phone cool?
Speaker 1: But yeah, went right, well I love that when we get the phone call, put it into the universe. What do you expect James Kennedy to be like in a new me?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, okay, So I've got a lot of great releases coming out this year.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be DJing a lot. I think I'm going to be like more of a matured thirty year old. I'm thirteen now, la la, Like, wow, I'm not in my twenties anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're grown.
Speaker 7: So you know, I feel like my brain I think they say also like the male brain completely, like it clicks, like it matures completely at thirty, and it actually happens for women earlier. I think the age is twenty six for girls.
Speaker 1: Okay, that would be wrong.
Speaker 3: I could be wrong, but look it up. Look it up, tell me later.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but like so, yeah, so this is going to be that year for me. I already feel more mature. But like every day that goes on after your birthday, you know, you start feeling that. Yeah, it's like I don't feel twenty nine anymore, but I don't also feel like that thirty year old man yet.
Speaker 1: Right, You're in like a good space.
Speaker 3: I'm headed up.
Speaker 7: It's like it's a ride, do you know what I mean, like a rock shit. So I'm headed there and that's where we're going to be some summertime mid year. I mean, I'm going to be at my best. I think I'm going to be in the best shape I've ever been. You know, I'm working out every single day. I can't wait to show off my six pack this year.
Speaker 1: No big big vibes.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, Like if I don't have a six pack, this summer where like you want to like wash your clothes off it. You know what I'm saying, Like I'm going to show off a liar at this point, I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to show off my new tits. Season ten, you're getting new tits, getting new tips. Holy, I know I want to see so happy for me. I'm weaning my little baby off the boobies. Wow, you know they're more of a comfort. You know, she doesn't use my fun bags for meals anymore. It's more of just like a comfort at night. So like there's the milk is like I used to have. My boobs this season were massive and I loved.
Speaker 7: I tried not to stay obviously, you know I wasn't engaged man, So I was just like trying to like, but it was.
Speaker 1: Hard not to because they were always.
Speaker 3: I think I literally used to say hello like that every seedy. It'd be like.
Speaker 1: Your face is red, my face is red. No, I I want new boobies because I just do. I just do. So That's what I'm going to show off this season.
Speaker 3: We can another season, you know what I mean? Like in whatever that is, will.
Speaker 1: You bring this girl on the show if you're still seeing her, Like are you going to be locked down if you bring one girl on the show. Like that's if I were her, I'd be like, we're committed. He's like parading me around to every look.
Speaker 7: Look, it's still too early to say. Honestly, I do like this girl. I really do, okay, and you know what I mean, I don't know, like we'll see what happens. Like I can't ask any girl to do that. And like, listen, that's kind of what where my head work was with Raquel.
Speaker 3: Back in the day.
Speaker 7: Like you know, it was like, oh, yeah, you're gonna come on the show, We're gonna move you out to La like like it was all set up.
Speaker 1: Right right right, Yes, you gave for a drawer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she was in college before.
Speaker 7: So when you come down, like you film a little bit when you're in town, but when you come down, we're living together.
Speaker 3: Like it's gonna be fucking weird together anyway. So obviously, so anyway with this girl, obviously I don't want to do I don't want to make the same mistakes. Yeah, I've learn a lot, I'm not like you.
Speaker 7: Know what I mean, like just moving on and not thinking about everything that I've gone through. Do you know what I mean, Like, I'm a fucking book that's just added so many more chapters and now it's like I'm writing this next. So with her, I'm taking my time, you know. She gets to really choose what she wants to do with that whole situation, and then for me, it's like I have to decide as well, Like shit, like what do I truly want?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: I'm not going to just do something for the bucks of it.
Speaker 1: I think you should parade bangers in. Yeah, you know, it's been six years for you that you were in a relationship and.
Speaker 3: You but then also I'm gonna do like going on dates with just like tons of girls something.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's exactly what you do. Yeah, I know, but like I don't know, it sounds so fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll see, we'll see, we'll see. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I really don't I really don't know. But what I do know is that I'm going to be doing me and I'm going to be fucking enjoying.
Speaker 1: Myself as you shed, as we both shed.
Speaker 7: Yeah truly, because you know, honestly, after Raquel left, it's like, now I don't really have anyone to impress or please except myself and me.
Speaker 3: No. I want to see no one. Absolutely.
Speaker 7: I literally told my mother this nobody. That's how cutthroat I've gone to.
Speaker 3: Like no one.
Speaker 7: My heart cannot break anymore, like my like everything that I've went through like now, it's just like I'm past like I'm past it all, and it's like, no, Like, what do I mean by that hold on?
Speaker 3: What I mean by like my part can't break anymore?
Speaker 7: Is that I like I am not I am going to do me to the point of where like I am just what's the fucking word I'm looking for. I'm just like so like fucking like.
Speaker 1: Liberated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't care what anyone thinks, what anyone wants.
Speaker 7: That's thirty why I am doing me like I'm a fucking man.
Speaker 3: I'm living my life.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna be forty and think back to jack shit except what I wanted to do every single fucking day, not giving a shot what anyone anybody thinks, like anyone, no one has any control over me anymore.
Speaker 3: No one can say anything to make me.
Speaker 7: Think anything right because look at me, Look honestly, look at me. Look how good I fucking look, look, go to my fucking Instagram people, right fucking now. Okay, I don't understand why every fucking person on the show has a million.
Speaker 3: Followers but me. But like, let's just be real, Okay, I'm like, by far the sexiest on the show.
Speaker 7: But out of the guys, let's come on, well, who am I competing with Schwartz?
Speaker 3: It's like his sexiness is more like fat cute, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: He's got a dad bod vibes like what we love Schwartz, right, but like, come on, it's a different league. Did you see how good I looks on the Union even though I was the saddest person.
Speaker 3: On the planet. My god, we were bothered, very sad.
Speaker 7: Go to my Instagram right now, Look how healthy I lo look, how fucking good I look. Like I'm only gonna get sexier this year.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm going, I'm going.
Speaker 3: And my whole point is, what was my point is that, like, yeah, you look good? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Like my point is is that, like I've gotten me to where I am now, Okay, I'm not traveling backwards and I'm just going forwards, like and that's why I'm going to continue to me.
Speaker 3: I've got fucking my dream job, right, a great picture. Look at the last life.
Speaker 7: Bang bam, and it's like if I've gotten this started. Look, I'm blessed. I've got so many blessings in my life. Yes, some things didn't work out, but I know that those that was for a fucking reason. God did that for a reason to benefit both of the lives that were involved. Yeah, I'm no one one, everyone one, no one one, everyone one. Okay, that's how it is.
Speaker 1: That's profound.
Speaker 7: This is some guru ship that I'm learning, Like I've actually been listening to this guy.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I so.
Speaker 1: Wish I would have captured that entire thing on my rant that I just did. Yeah, because it was very inspiring and everyone should feel that way about themselves.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, one hundred percent. Everyone should be doing that. Everyone. Fuck what everyone thinks.
Speaker 1: Everyone should be sitting here saying why the fuck don't I have millions of followers on Instagram, I'm the hottest person in the fucking world. Shouldn't feel that way?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, right right, But like if you don't, then fine, I don't give a ship, do you know what I mean? Because that's me.
Speaker 7: That's how I am feeling okay, that's why you're listening to me right now, right like, like.
Speaker 3: That's what you see.
Speaker 7: The point is here, Like if you want to be doing that, go out and do it. But if not, don't give a fuck if I'm doing it right or what I say.
Speaker 1: You're full of so much profound shit in this moment.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because I just have nothing. I haven't spoken to anyone and yeah, this is the first time, like and I would only be talking to you.
Speaker 1: Well, I love you, and.
Speaker 3: People that listen to a podcast.
Speaker 7: I know they're actually like you know, they're legit in the care I guess, so, guys. I hate doing podcasts. I don't do anyone's podcast Like anyone calls me to do podcasts, I'm like, no.
Speaker 1: This is how it went down. I texted James, I said, can you do my podcast? He said, I hate podcasts. I think they're lame. I said, well, when you asked me to post a song of yours, that's how I'm gonna respond that I don't post people's music because I think it's fucking lame. Then he calls me and gives me his fucking British actions and apologizes and says he'll do it. And I was like, Okay, that's all I wanted. You're the only person that could bully me into like And then today he was like, can I come Tuesday instead? I was like I don't. Like, I don't. Yes, I was like, I don't. I don't maneuver. I'm fucking La.
Speaker 3: La, I know, and you're so busy, La La, Like I know, all right with me?
Speaker 1: All right, God, alright, mother fucking La La. So the fact that I was willing to maneuver my schedule around for you, You're welcome.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 7: It means a lot, La, It means a lot. And I think that you know, we are also the beginning of whatever our next chapter is together is James and La La. You know, we're going to make some music this year just for us, and.
Speaker 1: Like, let's do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well let's have some fun.
Speaker 1: You and I let's have some fun. James, thank you so much for being on my podcast. I love you so much, kid, There's no one like you that's really I'm sure you guys, thank you so much for listening to the Give Them a La Podcast. We he will catch you next week.