Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in scrub.
Speaker 3: Dub Dub and the wife.
Speaker 1: A tub tub.
Speaker 4: This is part two of the wedding recap.
Speaker 3: Tanya and Becca's version. I think we need to have version.
Speaker 5: Maybe we'll have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh, I see, We'll see it could Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it could be its own thing because I feel like being in the wedding and being a guest and a wedding of two very different perspectives.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I forgot to mention this on the part one. The weather was.
Speaker 2: When I was walking down I finally I was like, I should have just been outside all day and let the wind hit me. Because as soon as the fresh air was on me and I was in that moment, I was like revived. It was like the most per picked weather I've ever experienced.
Speaker 3: It was perfect.
Speaker 6: It's perfect, And I have to admit I was wrong because when she was planning this, I was like, Tanya, just pick a place you can't control the weather.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be fine. Just do it in La It's the best climate in the world.
Speaker 6: Range sometimes in La in March and sure enough that day in Los Angeles.
Speaker 5: Was rating, so I was wrong.
Speaker 6: She chose correctly and wow.
Speaker 2: And it was also National Butterfly Day?
Speaker 4: Was that planned?
Speaker 1: What if I told you this was accidental?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No no, no no no?
Speaker 5: And a blood moon and.
Speaker 3: Period money like everything?
Speaker 4: Did you know the National Butterfly Day?
Speaker 2: I feel like you saw someone call your mastermind and now you're playing into there's no way.
Speaker 3: Wudn't you like to know?
Speaker 1: No, we didn't pick the date because it was National Butterfly Day. But it's so funny because everything honestly works out to your benefit. Because we were obviously planning on having a wedding on Saturday, as most people get married on Saturdays, and they ended up booking the Garden, which is where we wanted to have our reception for like a corporate dinner the Saturday that weekend, which we had already kind of like locked down that weekend. So Rob and I were like so upset about it, and it could not have worked out better because I feel like having the weddings, the actual ceremony of the reception on a Friday, and then having that next day to still be with everybody and like not have to like rush to the airport and go home. The next day was like such a blessing, Yes, and that it was National Butterfly Day, like it all.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is it. That's what was meant to be. It's what I meant to be. I literally was saying.
Speaker 2: I told Haley, I was like, we will do a Friday wedding because if we do a destination having people have the time to hang out Saturday and then still have that full day or Sunday to go back.
Speaker 1: Because like the most people will do like a brif it's a destination, they'll do like a bunch on the Sunday. But like nobody wants to go. You're trying to get to an airport, you're trying to pack. But also like look cute for this brunch for the bride, you know what I mean. Like it's like there's a lot going on. So like, I don't know, it just totally worked out.
Speaker 2: So after the ceremony you went and took photos. Yeah, Robbie, quickly, quickly, quickly, we all headed to the reception area, which again it was a tent of twinkle lights and all the tables were set up and all the tables had a theme.
Speaker 1: First of all, it makes me so happy that you said that it was like so beautiful because we did it like I don't want to say low budget, but like what we stripped down so much of the Like we were gonna have so many crazy flower installments like along the along the aisle and like along the the the staircase of the ceremony, and then we were gonna have like crazy flowers on all the tables. And then who knew flowers were so expensive and in Mexico they're like times ten what they are like here for some reason, and so we were like, we don't need all this, Like we don't need all these flowers. It's so gorgeous the setting in and of itself. So we got rid of all of that stuff. We got rid of all those extra flowers, and and like it still.
Speaker 3: Looked stunning, it looked like expense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we didn't. We were like, let's just do single bud based flowers. And we did it for the welcome the welcome dinner too, because you use less flowers. You just put one in the vase and it takes up like more space. But yeah, we like totally cut costs from the flower like so much cost.
Speaker 4: Whoa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where we really sprung was the Twinkle Tent. But I feel like that's what made it.
Speaker 4: It was worth every penny. Yeah, the lighting, it was stunning.
Speaker 2: So y'all come down the stairs. Everyone tears, and then we already talked about Sophia do well.
Speaker 5: I have a little bit of that too.
Speaker 6: But we should also mention that Tanya and Robbie took the time, oh to write a brand written card to every single person at.
Speaker 4: The wedding, every single guest I've ever even heard of.
Speaker 7: Such a thing, never happened before. Like that's incredible.
Speaker 1: It's so funny because like we agreed, like Robbery and I are like, we really want the guest list was like our biggest thing for the wedding, and so like everybody that's there are people who have either been in a part of our lives that we want in our lives moving forward, like these were. This was like this was like our core, and we were like, how do we convey how important it is and how special it is. Everybody took the time and the effort to like be out here for us, and so we're like, let's write them all like a note and Robbie goes, are you sure you don't want to do it by like couple like Wright to like the couple, and I'm like, no, each individual gets their own letter, and he was like so happy that we did it that way.
Speaker 3: He's like, I think it was so much better.
Speaker 2: Haley did not stop talking about that. She was like, I have never experienced such a thoughtful gesture from like a bride and groom or someone someone who's like putting on an event like that, for them to take the time to write every single person.
Speaker 4: She was like, I have never experienced that in my life.
Speaker 2: And I everyone kept talking like it was like constantly, and I think because I knew you were doing it.
Speaker 3: It didn't hit as hard hit it.
Speaker 2: Hard, but like the more people were talking about it, I realized, like how insanely thoughtful and just giving.
Speaker 1: That was one of my favorite things was getting videos, like people were taking videos of other people like reading their cards. Yeah, but Mark is like weeping like a baby. We could definitely post that video on scrubbing in right, I'll send it to Crystal, but I love it. But that was like one of my favorite things because that was also we were like, what's thing because we're not doing a seat at dinner. What's something people can do while we're taking a couple of photos before we get there, and we're like, oh, they can read their letters, so like, but I was like, I want to see everybody's faces when they do it, and so I was really glad that like other people like caught videos of people like reading them.
Speaker 3: So that was really cool.
Speaker 2: We did enjoy that and it was incredible, truly, and I was I remember I think I even said on the podcast, like you should you were thinking saying all the things that you still needed to do, and You're like, I need to write cards for everyone, and I was like, take that off that nice, take that off your.
Speaker 7: Like one card and copy it and put it in.
Speaker 3: But it made a difference.
Speaker 4: Oh god, everyone talked about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It took us like and that was one of the last things we did before we left for Mexico because we had to wait to get like the card stock that we did them on. But it took us like two to three full days. We didn't like sit there at the table like twenty four hours writing them, but.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, yeah, yeah, it was incredible. So first dance comes, y'all get announced missus and mister Yadagar yes, and they announced Sophia.
Speaker 1: By the way, I was going back and forth about this MC of the night and I wanted to ask you Mark, and Robbie was like, it's so not nice to have a guest, like have a guest have a like work, like make a guess work like that, and I'm like, ah, you're right, but I think Mark would like it, like I don't think it would be like imposing on his time. But then everybody got in my head about like it's not nice to do that, you know, I mean, like you should have if we wanted Mark to do it, we should have asked him like a month ago, and like, you know, you know, I'm not sprung it on him the night before. So then I was like, you know what, You're right, these these band members, this is what they do, and we'll just like let them do it.
Speaker 3: I regret not having you.
Speaker 5: Do it again.
Speaker 6: I have no complaints about the whole week and so it's not a big deal, but I would have loved to.
Speaker 2: I go listen, I heard the sentiment of not making a guest work, but Mark would be honored because.
Speaker 6: You could have sprung it on me thirty seconds you had me in a microphone and that would have been honored.
Speaker 1: So because we asked, we like floated the idea to Paulina and she was like, ah, it feels kind of weird. And so then I got in my head about like a guest doing. I was like, yeah, she'd probably I shouldn't be a guest. And then I was going to ask you the night before at the rehearsal because I was like, I got at.
Speaker 3: Least give him a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then everybody got in my head about like not asking a guest. And then as we were taking our photos on the sunset, our wedding planner, Marger was like, so it's not it's it's going to be the band member, right, And I was like, well, we can't do it now. It's so last minute.
Speaker 3: We can't just like go in there and ask Mark.
Speaker 6: So anyways, thank you for thinking of me. It's fine, it's okay, it worked out great. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only reason why this is funny is because when he announced Sophia, yeah, because she had what did you write my butterfly sister?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he said my buttery But.
Speaker 2: I was like, so he's like a Tanya's buttery sister.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, that's that's her, my buttery sister.
Speaker 2: So beyond that the announcement, I knew that what I knew about the Sophia arrangement was that she changed the lyrics.
Speaker 4: I did not know she had come up with an entire arrangement of the song. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that either.
Speaker 1: So we had told her that we wanted the songs for four and a half minutes, and we didn't want to be like having everybody stare at us dance for four and a half minutes, so we were like, can you cut it to like two two and a half minutes. I didn't know she was going to do like a whole new arrangement. Thank god we didn't have like a choreographed dance. Really thrown me off.
Speaker 2: I'm like, because she had her cellis with her, Yeah, like she flew her cellis so oh yeah. No.
Speaker 3: She took it very seriously.
Speaker 1: She was in rehearsals like she had a I'm taking photos in my room. She was on with her vocal courch like coach warming up like before, like she was like she I don't know if you noticed, Like she barely drank and spoke the night before because she was like saving her voice.
Speaker 2: Which now makes sense because I was like, this is she's doing a lot for just singing the song. But when I heard when it started, oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, I know, it was like an angel came down from heaven?
Speaker 3: Am I crazy?
Speaker 1: Is that would have found?
Speaker 2: It? Was an angel under the twinkly lights? It was like an we were all ascended.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then she like changed the lyrics and she made it all about the maid worn, which is where we got engaged. Red is the color that made my.
Speaker 4: Stars burst round? Were the color of his eyes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like she changed all the lyrics and then the final lyric lyric is right here, just the whole stream telling you a lot, lady tea.
Speaker 9: So good.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy.
Speaker 4: I've never seen a first dance to do that.
Speaker 5: I was caught off guard.
Speaker 7: How about this now I'm getting.
Speaker 4: Can I play the intro of it? Because I do? You have it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I just have.
Speaker 2: That's all I have is just that clip because I wanted to like just be present and I was like, someone's filming the whole thing.
Speaker 4: I guess she ended it the same way. Huh. That was the beginning. Oh I didn't realize that she was all.
Speaker 1: Around like there was like I felt like very like like I felt like she was like like coming down from.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: It was magical like that was. I can't wait to see the video of us dancing to that because like every lyric change, I would like cry and like seeing her like I could tell she was getting choked up to it was so special. Treated that like so with such care. It was like the most important thing in the world to her.
Speaker 2: It was one of my favorite parts of the weekend. Yeah, same, it was incredible.
Speaker 3: Then we do hold on.
Speaker 6: I think we should maybe let people know about some wonderful products or services that they should take advantage of.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, to let him know. All right, we are back.
Speaker 2: So the reception, you had the first dance and then you did the dances of your dad.
Speaker 4: People wanted to know what song you danced.
Speaker 1: We did Van Morrison Days like this Love Days like this, Yeah, and uh I found out like two days before we left for Mexico, I picked the wrong song accident, No It's day. Uh these are the days song. I'm like, how many days Van Morris are there?
Speaker 4: The songs that days like this and these are.
Speaker 1: The days, Yes, and these are the days is the more like beautiful one. I totally messed that up. I was like, oh, hell, but the band. You have to give the band like a three week it's like three weeks that you have to tell them the songs that they could learn them. So it was like two days before we left from Mexico. So I was like, there's no way I can change it now, but we did. Days like this, it's still beautiful, and like it was the.
Speaker 3: Van Morrison of it all.
Speaker 1: That was my connection to my dad and like he used to play that every summer in our backyard, so it was really about Van Morrison, not so much of the song, but like I totally picked.
Speaker 3: Up the song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we don't know, no one knew. And then Robbie and his mom danced to.
Speaker 4: Celine Dion because you loved Me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you loved Me, which seemed to be a cloud, a crowd pleasing. People enjoyed that, and then we went right into the horror.
Speaker 2: That was the first Jewish wedding. That was my first time experiencing that.
Speaker 4: Everyone should do that.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, so fun, it's so fun, it's so fun.
Speaker 5: So that's a banger.
Speaker 4: First of all, yeah.
Speaker 1: And everybody like, that's what's I love so much because like it wasn't a so like fully jewish, Like half of the people there had no idea what was going on, had never even heard that song, I'm sure. And everybody was in it, Like from the minute the party started, every single guest was like in it. Everybody gave one hundred and ten percent. I could not I had no notes for anybody, Like, there was not anybody like straggling around like on their phone. Like everybody was locked in and gave it all of them. It was so fun being up in that chair. Yeah, was so fun and also so terrifying because I'm like, I think people are kind of drunk at this point.
Speaker 5: Well, and how many.
Speaker 6: Videes have you seen it on social media? People falling off those chairs?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I was like sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one second it's very fun, the next second it's like terrifying.
Speaker 2: I have live photos of Tanya in that moment, and every photo starts with her smiling, waving the towel, and then the ends with her like with this terrified look on her face.
Speaker 4: Yea, all have the same She was in and out of fear and joy.
Speaker 1: So then the horror ends and I needed to do my alpha change, and so I grabbed Becca, grab Robbie and we go back to the room. I change my dress, change my hair, Robbie changes, and then we get back out. I don't know how long we were gone for. I didn't feel like we were gone for the twentynutes. I was gonna say maybe fifteen twenty minutes. Yeah, And at that point I was like, Mamma eats to eat, Like Mom's gonna go down if she doesn't eat something. So I like finally get my plate together. Sierra runs over.
Speaker 3: She's wanting to take photos and then.
Speaker 1: Like you know, like again like everybody, and I respect it because like you want to take your photo with like the bride and groom. But I was like, I have to eat. So then I finally get down to the table. I sit down to eat, and then I Will Survive comes on, which is like my mom's favorite song. So she's like you have to come and I was like, if I don't eat, I'm going to fall down.
Speaker 3: Like I like needed.
Speaker 1: To eat, so after I will Survive, I was like nobody touched me for like five minutes.
Speaker 3: I got to eat and then it was like.
Speaker 1: Game on, Yeah, game on until the end of the night.
Speaker 4: It was so fun.
Speaker 1: It was so fun. The DJ crushed, the band crushed. H I Like we had two to choose from and we just kind of like crossed our fingers and hope we picked the best ones and like they nailed it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were amazing on the dance floor the whole night.
Speaker 1: You know what. Else was really cute that we did that, like only a couple people picked up on because it really only impacted like two.
Speaker 3: Of our guests.
Speaker 1: But we gave every table and said we didn't want a number table because we don't want be able to feel like your table number one, your table number ten. So we gave them all names that had something to do with like our relationship, and one of the tables was named Ace because we love to play cards. It's like our favorite thing to do. And we sat our friends Heather and Josh Altman at the Ace table because they have a son named Ace. Oh, so like they like thought that was like really cute. And then we named another table Delilah because that's the restaurant that Robbie asked me to be his girlfriend. And we put the owner of Delilah and his wife at the Delilah table. Yeah, so like that was like really cute. Robbie had no idea I did that.
Speaker 6: We were at the t R L L Table, Yeah, Trust, respect, Lust table, the four Pillars.
Speaker 5: Of the Relationship.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, table called Butterfly.
Speaker 3: Oh there was a hinge table Ringe Hydrangea.
Speaker 1: Which is the flower that Robbie used to give me like in the beginning of our relationship, Ace, Butterfly, t R. L. L.
Speaker 3: Maybourne, Funny and Sonny. Yeah, those are self explanatory.
Speaker 7: I don't want to derail from the perception too much, but we did miss At the welcome party, we got a big bag of rad yad merchant. I love everything in that bag.
Speaker 1: It was so rad is like the pride and joy of Robbie's like heart. He puts so much thought and effort into all those designs. He designed all of it and he had like so much fun doing it.
Speaker 3: He loved it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that, along with the cards on the table, I think really like shocked people the like thoughtfulness.
Speaker 4: And the merch was so cute.
Speaker 2: All of the scrubbers I posted a hat and they're.
Speaker 4: Like, how do we get merched?
Speaker 1: I'm going to give some to the scrubbers because we had so much left over because we like put in our we had to put our order in before we had like all the RCPs, and I was like, I'd rat they have too much, too much.
Speaker 3: Than not enough. So like I like, I don't even know what I did.
Speaker 6: I really rumors of scrubbers at the ceremony in the in the restaurant that overlooked the beach.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I never got confirmation on that, but there are rumors that there were scrubbers there that booked a room in this resort and were in the restaurant to watch the ceremony.
Speaker 1: From afar, I have no idea you'll.
Speaker 7: Neither scrubbers are trying to buy the tote bag from me. I was getting over and I was like, a, let's see how HI, these.
Speaker 5: Visits can go.
Speaker 1: The toads are really cute, very cute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very handy for people to have.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I know, and you know it's so like this just shows you how much is going through your brain. When I was packing, Like I didn't pack a purse, not a single purse, but I packed my beach bag.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I made beach.
Speaker 1: Bags for everybody. Why would I pack my beach bag like so insane? But yeah, okay. So then my second favorite thing that happened at the reception. There's this Taylor Swift song that at at my bacherette party, we were playing and like me and Sofia and Becca had like a moment like we just had this like moment during this Taylor Swift song. So I put it in the DJ set, making sure like we played at some point in the reception, and like it sticks out like a sore thumb because like we did not play any Taylor Swift, like it was very like international music. And then this Taylor Swift song comes on that's like kind of like is it over?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Is the song?
Speaker 1: And I felt like I was like in Rome and Michelle's high school reunion and like every or like no Wicked, and it was like it was like like Glinda and Alpha.
Speaker 3: Ba like scene where it was like me and Sofia were just like.
Speaker 5: That was so it look choreographed.
Speaker 1: Everybody thought it was choreographed.
Speaker 3: It was not.
Speaker 1: And then I was like looking everywhere for Becca because I really wanted Beck to be there, but she was gone.
Speaker 3: But it was almost like we planned it because then she.
Speaker 1: Comes in like running in halfway through and like I in my mind it played out like a music video. But I've been watching videos that people took and it's like so funny seeing like people standing around being like what is happening? Like what, like what's going on?
Speaker 3: But like into it, but like what's happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like mesmerise, yeah, but also like what is this? I mostly like what's happening?
Speaker 1: Right, what's happening? But it's one of my favorite moments of the night.
Speaker 2: I had gone, well, I didn't know that she was playing it or that what time it was being played, and so I had gone in the restroom and Haley and I were walking out.
Speaker 4: And she's like heye, like my thong is rolled, help me?
Speaker 2: And I hear this song and I'm like I have to go.
Speaker 4: I like ran down the stairs. I was like I saw the dance floor parted. Yeah, that was really fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Right before we started the podcast, I was recording American Top forty with Ryan and we played is it over now? And Tony looked over and was given like a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a breakup song.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It had like no business being played at the reception, but I was like, it was one of my favorite.
Speaker 3: Moments of the night.
Speaker 4: It was so fun.
Speaker 1: And then we ended there. We ended the reception with I don't know the name of the I don't know the name of the dance, but it's a Persian tradition where they throw like white rose petals at the bride and groom and it's like a very.
Speaker 5: It was skipped over like weald, I want to tell you your dad.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, he played a song for your dad or traditional Serbian folk song.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And he was extremely emotional about that, sobbing.
Speaker 1: I've never seen him cry like that, like hands in his face, sobbing.
Speaker 4: The video is like really emotional.
Speaker 3: Have you send it to me?
Speaker 4: I thought you showed it to me.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have so many videos on my phone, it's like crazy. Okay, So apparently you thought I said no to that song, or like no to playing it or something.
Speaker 4: Oh. So he was surprised.
Speaker 1: He thought, yeah, it was a surprised and I was like, yes, it was.
Speaker 3: A surprise.
Speaker 2: Because I saw it on like the down or something like on the wedding schedule.
Speaker 1: Yes, I put it like those are that we put the horror the Persian song with the flowers, and then I put this song that that was my dad's favorite. I just did it, but boy, he broke reaction.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got a good DJ where you can you know, seamlessly blend into it.
Speaker 5: There's serbian folk song out of I don't.
Speaker 1: Know literally, you're so right, but that was pretty. That was pretty emotional. I was like, whoa, Yeah, it was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole thing. It was so fun because everyone was on the dance floor. Even if they were on the dance floor, they were like in the lawn dancing in the back, like you just sew people in like little sex floor, so people would just be like off like in the.
Speaker 4: Lawn dancing or you know. It was just fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And by the way, in case anyone was wondering, Ryan was there for the entire I mean I left a little earlier than when it was over, but he was there and he was dancing with Robbie's aunts and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yes, everyone really in it.
Speaker 7: The DJ played Give Me Everything by Pitbull and Ryan gets mentioned in that song, and I was really hoping we were Mark and I were like the second.
Speaker 5: Version, we were so ready.
Speaker 6: We got our cameras out, like they're going to say Seacrest and then he mixed it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah dang.
Speaker 2: And then the reception ended with Robbie giving a speech like saying thank you to everyone, and.
Speaker 4: It was so emotional. Again we all thought we had gotten through the crying.
Speaker 2: And then Robbie gets the mic again to say thank you to everybody and is just like so humble and gracious and grateful thanking everybody, and he the boys are up there with Tanya, and it was just I was like, round of applause for just the most beautiful weekend top to bottom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that speech was emotional, very emotional.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was very weepy.
Speaker 4: And then we had Saturday.
Speaker 2: But but the night did end.
Speaker 4: It did not, which we will get to when we come back.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: We forgot something about the reception, which was the bouquet toss.
Speaker 1: I wasn't going to do the bouquet toss and then people were like no, yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was so drunk that way.
Speaker 5: Do you think you had, by the way.
Speaker 1: A lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you didn't even finish the one I get.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: So my thing is I never take a full shot. I take half and then I pass it off. This took a lot of halbs.
Speaker 4: I took a lot of habs, Okay.
Speaker 1: I wasn't like I didn't get sick at all. I was never like sick from being drunk. So I think it was like the perfect amount of drama. But I did the bouquet toss, and like ninety percent of my wedding were married people, and so I uh, there was a small pool of single ladies on the dance floor. I throw my bouquet out and it just goes over everybody. Everyone watch does they go over their heads? I'm like, can someone at least just like throw up a hand for this, like come on?
Speaker 3: So then I go.
Speaker 1: Back and do it again, toss the bouquet and it literally lands like perfectly in Paulina's hands.
Speaker 2: Like no one even no one made an effort, but they didn't need to because.
Speaker 1: It was like divine intervention, a magnet. Yeah, I'm moth to a flame.
Speaker 2: The first almost hit me in the head, like I was turned around trying to get Haley and Uni on the.
Speaker 4: Out for the bouquet toss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you didn't know, so you did, And I just see it land on the floor behind me, and I'm like what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, dang, nobody wants to touch this UK.
Speaker 4: But it went straight to Paulina.
Speaker 3: So did go straight to Paulina?
Speaker 1: So TBC.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we the reception ends and they.
Speaker 1: Had like eleven and ended out like eleven, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And Robbie had mentioned wanting everyone to go jump in the ocean.
Speaker 3: I'm sad he didn't get that moment, honestly.
Speaker 2: You know what, though, I personally don't think he cared because when we were there a few days early and it was like hot and sunny and we got in the water, it was very cold water.
Speaker 1: He didn't seem sad. Yeah, I was just sad that he didn't have his moment. So then I was like, why don't we just like do it in the hot tub, like everybody go jump in the hot tub, And he's like, not really the same Like the pool. The pool was so warm. I wish we would have done the pool anyway. I wish he had his moment because that's all we wanted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was the water was so golden. I was saying about how drunk everyone was and getting in the ocean.
Speaker 4: I'm like, this is dangerous.
Speaker 1: Tied was high, Tied, the tide is high, so we go to the restaurant.
Speaker 4: They keep the restaurant open for us.
Speaker 2: They start sending in It's like chicken fingers and French fries and casadas, and we are just like ravenous.
Speaker 1: Rat I was ravenous. I don't think I ate more chicken fingers in my life.
Speaker 2: Tony was eating chicken fingers dipped in ranch, dipped in ketch.
Speaker 5: Of a chicken hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah. And so we raged there until I think it was like one something when we all walked back.
Speaker 4: To your room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was Saturday. I wanted to end.
Speaker 2: I know, we dropped all off, said you're on your own, husband and wife.
Speaker 3: Everything.
Speaker 1: When I tell you, it like exceeded all expectations, Like and I honestly, I know it took me a long time to like decide on the venue, but I feel like the hotel the we chose was so perfect for the vibe that we wanted.
Speaker 4: Yes, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like every spot that we.
Speaker 1: Did, everything like felt so us beautiful but like a sense of chill, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like it was everything wrapped it wrapped up into one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think everyone said that it was just the location was perfect. The guest list was perfect. The food was great. Everything was just ideal. The weather was perfect.
Speaker 3: Did you guys have the dessert?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the chocolate hazelnut?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I had.
Speaker 4: Both of them.
Speaker 1: Were delicious, right, so good, so good. I was like dreaming about that like two weeks before the wedding. Can't wait to eat it again. We did not have a cake. We did not do a cake cutting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: People were asking about the cake.
Speaker 3: No cake, no cake.
Speaker 1: When you taste a delicious hazelnut chocolate bar like that and adult ja de leja banana, whatever the hell that was, when you taste that and then they say you can have that or a cake, you take that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah a lot of people also had questions about Robbie's facial hair, because we were all under the impression that four or five, whatever you chose, was going to be welcome party and then wedding day.
Speaker 1: Yeah he reversed it, Oh he did. I think it was day four for the welcome party and then he shaved it down to like a day one for the wedding.
Speaker 5: How did you feel about that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: I let him do his thing. I prefer them a little harrier oh, but I also respect the fact that he wanted to be a little more trim on the wedding day.
Speaker 6: It's really a lot of pressure because those pictures are going to live for the rest of your lives.
Speaker 5: You're going to see them every day for the rest of your lives.
Speaker 6: So twenty three years married, we have a big picture in the playroom.
Speaker 5: It's not like you're going to see it forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I deferred, oh because I okay, So now I feel better because he he made that decision. Yeah. You had always thought that you were too sing what you wanted, which was gonna be like four or.
Speaker 1: Five day Yeah, but I got that at the wild Front, right, So like I got mine, he got his, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ye yeah, marriage compromise, compromise.
Speaker 1: I'd thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh. People were asking about me finding my dress and how I chose my dress.
Speaker 1: Oh so, so nobody even knows this, but Becca had butterflies in her dress.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there was like a really faint print that had butterflies, and I didn't know when I ordered it. So I ordered two dresses and I just send them to Tanya, like I'm gonna bring both of these. But do you have a preference? And she zoomed in and there was a butterfly on like my shoulder. She didn't plan it, and she goes, did you know there's butterflies on this dress? And I was like, no, I didn't know, and she it has to be that one. So that's that's how I chose it.
Speaker 1: It has to be.
Speaker 3: How could she not have worn that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my bridesmaids all looked amazing by the way the dresses like compliment each other perfectly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the colors were great. I love that everyone's felt like their personality.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally, it's great.
Speaker 1: The nuts literally no, No, My hair and makeup teams said that they do weddings all the time and they're like, I've never experienced a bridal party like yours. They were on it, they were attentive, they were like like, those are my girls, right.
Speaker 2: So the next day was the pool party, yes, at the hotel, and y'all rented out all the cabanas and basically the whole adults only pool was ours.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A couple of people that were not involved in.
Speaker 4: The wedding didn't notice, didn't notice them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, I.
Speaker 2: Was just like, didn't see them last night. Nope, didn't get to meet them. Maybe they weren't even part of the wedding.
Speaker 3: We had coconuts with our logo printed on them too, I.
Speaker 4: Shall do that. That was just incredible.
Speaker 1: We spent the whole last night chot ourselves, chiseling away.
Speaker 4: Sophia was just chiseling.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you know what's interesting, I didn't realize it within the planning. I didn't know ever was going to go so hard on Friday. I thought Saturday it was going to be like a little bit more like intense. I thought it was gonna be like a kind of like a raging pool party. Oh interesting, And it wasn't. But it was like so perfect.
Speaker 4: It was perfect. It was like I had a couple of drinks at this one in the bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like in the pole, people were like in cabanas with like their immediate friends. People were laying out like it was very like chill, mingling mingly, yeah, mingly, meshy. People would like leave to go get a SPA treatment and come back like it was like chill.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too, And I think everyone loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was a perfect finale. Finale event.
Speaker 1: Okay as guests, because I feel like you see everything so different, like as a bride. What was all of your favorite parts of the whole weekend?
Speaker 5: The whole weekend.
Speaker 6: My favorite part of the whole weekend was at the reception and we were dancing, and I was kind of on the outskirts of the dance floor and just kind of, you know, I don't want to be the guy that's just sitting there the whole time, but I'm not necessarily going to be the center of the dance floor either, so I just kind of doing my thing. And then you came and got me and pulled me into the middle of the dance floor right around the time we started to hear Game start and then APT started, and then it was off and we just it was APT and then it was Hot to Go, and then it was Uptown Funk, and then it was mister Bright's side, and that that arc of songs right there, that was the high point of pop probably my year up to this point.
Speaker 5: It was just the greatest. You didn't leave the dance floor after that, I kind of didn't.
Speaker 3: You were just in there.
Speaker 5: I kind of established my place.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, And then.
Speaker 6: Everyone was recording me and sending videos of me and laughing at me. But it was a really great time.
Speaker 3: I don't think people were laughing at you know, I think they I think they were.
Speaker 2: No, I think they they were sending posting them for the scrub scrubbing in because they love it when you dance.
Speaker 5: You're sure, Okay, I got so many people.
Speaker 4: I have so many requests to film you all dancing.
Speaker 6: Well, that's okay, I've just done. Know what the motivation is there, you know what I'm saying. But like Ryan was making fun, Like Ryan was joking, Ronnie was laughing.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I think so.
Speaker 7: I got a video of you dance an apt and I watched that video ten thousand times because, like you like give Robbie, it's like big hug and a high five, and there's just so much joy.
Speaker 5: It's all joy.
Speaker 7: It's so it's so infectious to watch. I just like that night, I was just falling asleep watching the video.
Speaker 1: I like everybody was like that. I felt like everybody was like I feel like Robby and I dance with everybody at the wedding.
Speaker 3: Somehow, the whole.
Speaker 5: Weekend was joy and love.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what it felt like and this and this is a more and more personal note. It just felt like by overwhelming feeling that weekend, especially at the reception, was.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get emotional.
Speaker 6: You make a lot of decisions in life to get to where you end up, and that's how I felt.
Speaker 5: I felt I've made.
Speaker 6: A lot of right decisions that I'm here at this spot with these people.
Speaker 3: That's how I felt.
Speaker 8: Nice, It's it's so fun.
Speaker 7: I was thinking about this the other day, like it didn't I didn't feel like it was like, oh, I'm here with people I work with, you know, Like it was like if everyone felt like family there. It was so it was there's so much love. It's so hard to pick a favorite part of that weekend, like my.
Speaker 5: Gut, but see.
Speaker 7: I was I couldn't wait to see you walk down the aisle, And when I saw you, it was I was thinking about everything you've been through, everything you've wanted and then seen like in three D physical space like I was just it was it was everything everything you know that that I dreamed of, that everyone listening is dreamed of.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 7: It was like watching the Princess.
Speaker 4: It was so great.
Speaker 7: I love seeing you walked down when I first saw you and your dad walked down the aisles like this, this is the moment, and and seeing you up there with Robbie and all the times you almost kissed. I love the ceremony, I think was what I kept replaying.
Speaker 2: In my head.
Speaker 7: I love that so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, well, I agree. I think the whole the whole weekend, I could find something in every moment, but I think that right when Sophia started singing and I have it on video, Robbie like did this motion where he like hugged you like three times, and it was this moment of like like we got here, you know, like we did it, and it was like watching y'all have this like joyful moment that we have been also waiting for with you, you know, like this journey has been all of us collectively, like the listeners, like all of it felt like it came to this like moment and it was like the twinkle lights and Sophia's voice and this song that has had so much significance on National Butterfly with like y'all's favorite people, and it was just like I felt Robbie like have this moment. And I guess the other thing was like I knew, I know how much you love Robbie, and I know how much Robbie loves you, but something about Robbie like it felt like y'all were so locked in on like we did this together, and like we got here together, and we planned it together, and like.
Speaker 1: I think that like obviously you guys have seen like my side of the journey and like my side of everything, but like he's been through hell and back, and I think for his family it was like the same feeling on his end, you know what I mean, Yeah, he's gone through so much and he finally gets his happily ever after, and so it was like what you guys were feeling on my side. I think his family was also feeling on his side for him.
Speaker 3: So yeah, all of it.
Speaker 4: And that's what we were saying.
Speaker 2: I would talk to so many people and I was like the way I kept describing that, the feeling all weekend with everybody was like this joy for you guys. And it's also like it was such a testament of like the people that y'all are, because you know they say like if you show someone your friends and like the people in their life, it's a telling part of who you are, and I was thinking about how much joy and celebration and like.
Speaker 4: Happiness there was in that room for y'all, and.
Speaker 2: That's because of y'all, like you put that towards everybody, like y'all have made sure to make every single person that y'all encounter feel special, even at your own wedding cards for everyone, like you made sure to dance with everyone, you address everyone, And it was just like, I hope that y'all felt that back so much, because that's what the energy felt like the whole weekend, at least for me.
Speaker 1: We did. We both were just like we couldn't get over. And then like like you know, like you're in it and you're the bride and groom, like of course you're having fun. We're like, yeah, is everybody else having fun? Like we're like it seems like they are, but like you know what.
Speaker 3: I mean, like you just can't tell.
Speaker 4: Everyone gets a survey in the room at.
Speaker 1: The end, Yeah, right, a zero to five and they're like one, No, who is the guess that surprised you the most, or like maybe that you love the most that you didn't know, not like it asked me somebody that you didn't know.
Speaker 5: I mean I knew. I feel like I knew so many people.
Speaker 7: We sat on the welcome party. We sat with some of Robbie's childhood or one of Robby's childhood friends.
Speaker 5: We sat with Seth.
Speaker 7: We hung out with him and his wife the whole weekend and they were so cool and we had such.
Speaker 5: A good time with them.
Speaker 7: And something Seth said that I really liked is I was like, oh, you know, what was it? Like? Uh, what's it like being here and seeing Robbie in this like phase of life? And he's He's like, I have never in our entire lives seen him as happy as he was with Tanya, like, and he was so excited because I was so welcome party. He's like, I'm so excited for tomorrow because that. And I was like, okay, okay, cool, this guy is the real deal. Yeah.
Speaker 5: They were.
Speaker 7: They were they were rad. We hung out with them.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, fun, that was good answer.
Speaker 5: I talked to your mom and dad more than I talk to anybody, I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, so my mom and my dad.
Speaker 6: Dad, we chat with both of them, and they were both they were very I don't know, we just had a really great connection just talking about you and all you've been through in your radio career in the last fifteen years.
Speaker 5: And it was really sweet. It was really nice to get to know them better.
Speaker 9: Oh great answer, I would say, so Robbie's brother first of all, that was my first time spending time with them.
Speaker 2: More like David and his family. David is so awesome. Yeah, and Nonah was. I mean I knew already. I've spent more time with Nona, I feel and talked to her, but Nonah's parents, specifically her dad Cookie, every time we ran into them with Haley, they were so curious about her and us and ask so many questions and I was just like, wow, like they are you know, it's just getting to know more of Robbie's side of the family. And then that was even like his extended family was really cool. But every single person that I got to meet and talked to, I was like, I get it. Wow, Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But it was so fun getting to see people like Charme and like people that I just get to see here and there every now and then.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That it was just so fun to get to see them celebrating, y'all.
Speaker 4: It was so fun.
Speaker 1: It was the best ever. It literally was the best weekend of our lives, like top to bottom.
Speaker 6: All right, real quickly, if you have your wedding Bengo card, get it out now, here's what we got put it. You can mark these off as we go. Cake smash in the face. No, someone other than bride wearing white. Yes, yeah, the booquet is tossed and got caught. Yes, Robbie crying, Tiny, crying, Mark crying, Easton, crying, Becker crying all yes. Is someone gives a toast it was not scheduled to do so.
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: No, Oh, someone trips on Tanya's dress. No, I don't think your dad tripped on your dress. Wardrobe malfunction, not that I'm aware of. Sonny poops during the ceremony.
Speaker 3: No, nope.
Speaker 6: Someone vomits at the reception. I mean there was vomiting after the welcome party.
Speaker 4: No, one, we don't really need to rehash that. And I'm sure it wasn't just me.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, yes, though, I'm saying give yourself credit for vomiting. Someone ignores black tie and dresses too casually. Yes, definitely, definitely garter toffed and caught. No speech longer than five minutes. Yes, Ryan asked if anyone objects. No, he did not say kiss a family, did not say tea rad he did not say buy you a drink. Group dance, I say yes because of the Beyonce Texas hold him.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, there was no chaw slide built.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sing along on the dance floor.
Speaker 9: Many.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Bride's maid mentions Tanya's dating history in her speech. Yes, yes, and someone reached some First Corinthians.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, call that one. So there you go. I hope you got bingo.
Speaker 4: Wow, that sounds like.
Speaker 3: A lot of bingos on that car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they probably got a probably a high number of bingos.
Speaker 2: Had Ye, they should get Tanya Merch TNR Merch Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to go through all that, the amount of just like unpacking and like the aftermath, Like what do I do with my wedding dress?
Speaker 5: Now, well that's a good question.
Speaker 7: I think Amy still has hers, Allison has hers.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna make it into a mini cute.
Speaker 5: That you can like wear casually.
Speaker 3: No, I'd wear it like on our anniversary or something.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you could just do your reception dress if you wanted to do a mini.
Speaker 3: What am I going to do with this wedding dress?
Speaker 4: Just save it? Yeah, you save it, save it.
Speaker 5: Maybe your daughter would like it one day.
Speaker 3: Or maybe I'm not the I'm not putting pressure.
Speaker 4: It's not pressure.
Speaker 2: I had a dress that I loved and she kept it for me. I would be so honored.
Speaker 1: And what if it was like blue and had like.
Speaker 2: Then I'd be like, I thank you so much for saying this. But maybe maybe I can take a piece of it and sew it onto minor but like there, it could be such a special thing. It's it's stunning. Why would you instantly make it a mini dress?
Speaker 1: I wasn't gonna make it a mini but I was thinking about making it like somebody no, like like taking off the train and like like making it not like long.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying I would preserve it. I would preserve it at least at least for a year.
Speaker 1: Be honest that her was sitting in her closet for nine years and she donated it.
Speaker 6: Scrubber getting married to you's wedding dress. We'll have a little contest.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take out because my something blue at the bottom was like a note that Robbie when he asked me to be his girlfriend. He got it written on blue fabric or like blue ink fabric handwriting, and.
Speaker 3: Then we stitch it into the bottom of my dress. That was my something blue.
Speaker 1: But I could I could take that piece out and like frame that and like make that be kind of like my moment toe, you know what I mean, that little patch of my.
Speaker 4: Wh Why are you so anti keeping your dress?
Speaker 3: Anti?
Speaker 1: Just like it's going to cost so much money to clean and preserve because you have to put it in this like preserve. It's like thousands of dollars, like for.
Speaker 7: To say, yeah, maybe I cheaved out on it. It was I padd like three hundred dollars to have it.
Speaker 1: They put it in like some special thing, and I think it's at least like a thousand dollars nowadays if you did it the right way post COVID, everything's doubled.
Speaker 5: You've married what eight years?
Speaker 4: Maybe it's going up inflation.
Speaker 2: Well, let's just think on it before we start taking to it with.
Speaker 3: Some s not going to be like cutting itself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and maybe some people have great ideas of what they did always come through it, Yeah, yeah, yeah. Any any news on when you're posting photos for the for the.
Speaker 1: People, hopefully tomorrow or by the end of today.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, stay tuned.
Speaker 3: It was I can get into that later.
Speaker 2: That's all for now. I feel like we answered everything. Do we miss anything?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so. Mark.
Speaker 5: I have questions, you know, let us know to answer them.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we will be back on Thursday with Dylan Ephron.
Speaker 5: He is so baby girl.
Speaker 2: Is so baby girl the definition of baby girl, but not the mood.
Speaker 4: Not to be confused with the movie Baby Girl.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: Just have to make that clear. So we'll be back Thursday. We love you so much.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 4: Congratulations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have to change my handle?
Speaker 4: Are the people are asking if you're going to change it?
Speaker 1: I have to do all and like my voicemail. My sister in law called me and she was like, tany your body is.
Speaker 3: So who is this?
Speaker 4: I love Hi? This is Tanya.
Speaker 3: I can't change until get my voice back though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I give it some time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we'll have somebody changed my name.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Lots to do, lots
Speaker 1: Bye bye