Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is the j n V Jess hilarious charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club low on the roster filling in for Jess. And we got a special guest in the building. Yes, indeed we have tie Sewan Jones on the sheet that says he is the first black professional skateboard Is that true?
Speaker 1: No, that's what I said. But you are a professional skateboarder?
Speaker 4: Correct? Correct?
Speaker 2: Now how do you.
Speaker 1: Get to a quote unquote professional skateboarder title?
Speaker 4: Uh? Well, I always explain it to people like music, you know what I'm saying, or not not like music, like basketball. So there's phases. There's three phases. First you go flow, let's say that's like high school basketball. Then you go amateur that's college, and then you go pro that's NBA okay.
Speaker 1: And what makes you pro?
Speaker 4: Is it it's just a company of board company has to turn you pro?
Speaker 2: Got you?
Speaker 4: So like that's the way the culture is, Like your skateboard company is who determines when you go pro?
Speaker 5: And is your company like an agency or is it just like a governing company that looks at like what you've been doing like track record competitions or no, it's like.
Speaker 4: A company that, like you would be sponsored by this individual one. So like I don't know, like I'm trying to explain it in a way that child maybe remember, Like you remember like Zu York yep, so Zuo York is a skateboard company or was previously. They don't. I don't think they make skateboards anymore. But Zu York would turn you pro if you response about them, So that'd be like basically like your team picking you up to go to the A.
Speaker 6: And it's a very lucrative business. That's why I understand why more people don't, you know, get involved in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's lucrative and as like certain people, it's wishy washy. Some people get paid, some people don't really get paid. It's kind of like it depends is it just depends who you are, and I guess your image.
Speaker 6: I first heard of about you sadly through some drama when you got kicked in Paris.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, here you're pro skateboarder Tasha Jones kicked off his bike by screenshle riding in Paris.
Speaker 2: Then when I thought it, I'm like, oh, he's black.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was very interesting occurrence.
Speaker 2: Why was that? What did did you ever find out what that was about?
Speaker 4: So I never told the full story. I just kind of put it on Instagram because it was funny to me. I was like, because people like you know that, like when stuff happens, it's like people can't is not gonna believe this if I tell him, like so, and it just so happened. My agent got a video. He's not my agent, he's my team manager for Adidas. I'm sponsored by Dida.
Speaker 2: So oh, I thought it was just a random person who I got.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna tell you the full story. So and usually I'm deep, like I'm with like a bunch of my friends and we we was in Paris. We go eat or we go into the shows and stuff. We tend we ride around the bikes. The one I'm alone, I'm not well not alone, but I'm just with somebody who's not about that life at all. So I'm with my team manager from Adidas and he's like, let's go get breakfast and I'm like okay, and he's like let's ride. I'm like, he's like, you want to take a cab? Like no, let's just ride bikes. His Paris traffic is crazy, So he get downstairs, we grab the bikes. We're riding the bikes and we get like two blocks from the hotel and I'm wearing the Victor Victor hoodie. You know, Steve is my manager, so he deals with Steven. So he's like, I'm going to film you because I'm going to send Steven a video you wearing the hoodie. But before he started filming me, I have my skateboard and I have I have a bag in my hand. So like in Paris, the bikes they're not like city bikes, like they don't have a strap. So I have the skateboard in the bucket and I'm holding the bike with my other hands, so like my, like my, what's the word. I'm looking for my balance. So I'm like I'm biking kind of slow. And then there's this guy is like trailing me, and I'm like I'm like, I'm like, yo, go in front of me, bro like you see, I'm like you know what I'm saying, go around. I got like a lot of stuff in my hands. So he comes to the side of me and we're like face to face and he's like he's like, you're fucking American blah blah blah blah blah, like you get in my country da da da da American accent. Okay, So my team manager from Adidas is behind me.
Speaker 1: He's filming.
Speaker 4: He's no, he's not filming at this point. He's just like behind me, and I look at him and I give him a look like I look back at him because he know like I'm not going for that. So we look at each other. He's like, please talk, Sean no, and I'm like and I look back at the guy. He's like screaming at me, and I'm like, get out of my face or is it going to be an issue? And then he's still going and I'm like, so I kind of just like push him away from me, like I give him like I'm like move. He bikes off, so whatever. We're like, we're just biking that bike like five blocks down, like the full videos like a minute long. We're biking and the guy must have biked off waited to the side, and I'm like we get like six blocks down and I'm just like biking. I'm just going to get breakfast with my team manager from Adidas, who's like a German guy who's like the most peaceful guy in the world. And this guy, I just get kicked off the bike. I don't know, I'm just biking. I just fall on the floor. So I'm like, what the fuck just happened? And then I get up and I see the guy like zooming on the bike. So then I look at my team manager and I'm like it's over, Like I'm I don't want to hear nothing, like I'm going to get him. So I grabbed my bike and I started chasing him. But you know, we're from New York, so you no, no not that he has like one of those bikes with like the like a throt or, so it's way faster than my bike. So I'm trying to get him.
Speaker 7: It was like a movie, like I see him, but he's like fading away and he makes it right and when I get to the corner, let's say ten seconds later, it's like three ways.
Speaker 4: It's like this way, this way, or this way, so I'm like which way he fucking go? So then I just go straight and I don't see him, and I'm like, oh my god. And then I was like people like like like I was biking I'm like trying to find this guy. Someone's like, yo, what's up tie show? And I'm like, oh my god, someone's gonna see me like fighting this guy in Paris. I couldn't find him, so I had to give up. No, No, it was funny.
Speaker 2: Pushed him first.
Speaker 4: I mean I didn't push him for he I mean, it wasn't like I was just like get out of my face. I wasn't like I didn't start him. I was like, you know, you and my you know, somebody coming up to you and they screaming at you gonna be like yo, just like back up what you doing. It wasn't like I was like, you know cause I didn't want to be on that type of time and with you know, so.
Speaker 2: He laid and waited for you. Yeah, yeah, you miss a skateboard to kick pushing.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: You know how many calls I got like yo, you allowed that to happen. I'm like, are you like, come on bro? Like that that didn't go down the way and look. But then when I got to breakfast and he showed me the video, I was like air dropped me that, Like I have to post that, Like it was just too funny. Like sometimes you have to laugh at yourself, like I don't take myself that serious, and I'll be like, like, it's nothing, I gonna do what. I'm gonna go around Paris and look for this guy.
Speaker 6: So when you said why would you do that, you didn't realize it was the guy you had just got into.
Speaker 2: It at first.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I was playing. I was strolling. Oh no, I was just messing around. I knew why he did it. I mean, even though I didn't think, you know, I really did anything to him. He started with me. He was cursing at me and like screaming at me in French, calling me an f an American. But yeah, that's the full story for the world.
Speaker 3: How did you get into skateboarding? When did you think it was gonna be a business? Because you know, most people know they skateboard, they ride bikes for fun as a kid. But when did you say, oh, this is a business, is gonna be my life.
Speaker 4: So I'll tell you the story how I got into skateboarding. It's really funny. Actually, so my brother at the time, he's still my brother, but we're not cool. That's another funny story. But he we were at his cousin at his grandmother's house and her nieces and nephew lived there. And remember those TVs that like was kind of built it not TVs, but it'll be a TV and it's like like the the speakers and stuff speakers, and then it had like cabinets we can put stuff exactly. And then it had remember like the CD things, the books you could open up.
Speaker 1: You remember.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 4: So it was one of those they had that, and they just had a bunch of video games in it, and we wanted it, and we knew they wouldn't like ask us. I mean, they wouldn't give it to us, so we were like, let's take it. So we took like a couple of video games and uh put it in my private parts so like if they started looking for it, they wouldn't know where.
Speaker 2: You don't know what you make stealings sound like. Yeah, it was just cool. I just took it like we were kids.
Speaker 4: We were kids. We were like no, I was like nah, he was probably thir teen, So we took I took the We took the video games, and one of them happened to be a skateboarding game, not to not Tony Hawk, It's called skate It was just called skate. They have Skate one, Skate two, Skate three, and they they're finally making a new one after like a decade. So I started playing the video games, and when I played the game, we were like, I was like, really in the video games, we didn't really go outside. I lived in Jersey at this time, and I learned about skateboarding kind of like the tricks and stuff from playing the video game. And one day it was like summer, my mom came home and she was like, all, y'all do is play the video game? Like y'all need to go outside? And I was We were like, we don't have no money. So she gave us like sixty dollars each and then we walked the target and bought skateboards. And then from there I just kept skating and skating, and I was probably like nine ten at the time. I didn't really know I could maybe make money off of it. Till I was like fourteen, I started getting paid. Yeah, what's Upbreme?
Speaker 5: Before you said with Supreme, what was your connection to like fashion and like the arts, because I think you talked about people in your uh in skateboard and make money based off of kind of like your look and kind of like the brand people know you for, like your look, your brand, your fashion as well too, Like what was that connection before you started getting too brand news.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm raised in New York, I'm Bronx Harlem, so I feel like, just like styling, all of that has been around. So just watching my family and stuff grow up, I was always getting fly and stuff, so I feel like my mom always kept me in like good clothes and stuff, so I will always have like cool gear to skating. And then I guess that you know, potentially uh moved on into me skating in it and then getting noticed and then yeah, how.
Speaker 6: Did you convince you your mom that you know this could actually be a profession.
Speaker 4: I had to beg her, honestly. I remember when the first deals was coming around, even signing was supreme, Like the money was so small. Like she was like, they're trying to play you that you look up on Google they were I think at the time it was forty million definitely for me. Yeah, she was like, they're not about to play my son. Da da da da, And I used to like cry. I had to beg her, like just please trust me, like I'm not doing this for money. I would do it for free, like this is like it's gonna come. I just have to like build my name. I knew that if I like grind it one day, I could potentially make money and like make some some real money. But it wasn't really about the money to me at that time. You know, I was just young, and I was like, I would do this for free, so you know, I just needed the opportunity.
Speaker 6: I love stories like this because you know, I always say, you just got to listen to your kids, and your kids will tell you exactly what it is that they want to do. So you was playing this skate game and then when you got this money, you went out and you bought this skateboard.
Speaker 2: Like what was in your mind.
Speaker 6: Like what was on your spirit that said, I know, this is what I want to do for the rest of my Like this is what's going to change the trajectory in my life.
Speaker 4: Well, I remember it was like a definitive moment where I like made a decision and I was young. I wanted to be a wrestler and I wanted to be Spider Man too, Like that's what I was into. Like I used to have, like I used to like really like Spider Man. I thought that that was a profession and Peter Parker, Nah, Toby Maguire, that was that was that, yeah, Peter Parker. And then I wanted to be a wrestler as well. And then but I was skating, so I would like. I was like, my mom was like, which one are you good to be? And then I was just like we moved back to the Bronx and I was like, yeah, I'm gonna just skate like that was the most fun to me, and I just stuck with that.
Speaker 6: So yeah, and it was a period where it's like hip hop really, I guess kind of made skateboarding. I guess I'm not cool, or maybe we would. I'm not gonna say cool because it was already cool, but when the hip hop artist started doing it, it kind of made it easier for you as a black kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, Yeah, for sure. I feel like growing up in the Bronx and stuff, people be like make references Tony Hawk obviously well skated low Wayne.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like but even though like Loop A, he's known, but I feel like certain people where I'm from, at least I'm not gonna say they don't know Loupe, but that that's not like first to mine, Like they would probably be like yeah, like Wayne and they would say push, But I don't I don't think they put two and two together, like you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't know if they even know who sing that song. It was just more like a famous song.
Speaker 2: What did that do for skateboarding culture from your perspective.
Speaker 4: I mean that was already like out, so I didn't see it firsthand. But I don't think skateboarding was accepted where I grew up, Like it was like people used to just like kind of laugh and thought it was like funny that I skated, but I was into it. But I remember I kind of lived like two lives, like because you know, I grew up in New York and like having like family and streets and stuff, so they always kept me fly. So when I would go to school, I would wear like Jordans and like stuff like that. But then I would go home and like put on my skate clothes, and it was kind of like I had a double life. Like I would go to school in the Bronx and like this crazy environment and then I would like go home change my clothes take the train all the way downtown, and it was like a different world from me. Like it was white people, Asian people, all different type of races just brought together by skateboard and it's not really like color and skateboarding, Like it's just like everybody kind of having fun, so that it.
Speaker 1: Was into it a lot too. Like I would always see I feel like that people always thought.
Speaker 2: Skateboarders was soft.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I would always see skateboard as fuck somebody up all the time. The skateboards beat somebody's ass and beat somebody's car.
Speaker 2: Did y'all always get in.
Speaker 3: The problems of trouble when people thought y'all were soft or cut y'all off or.
Speaker 4: If it's sure, definitely, I think like people don't associate skateboar board and like being tough. But you know, it's just like that's anything. You know. I'm not saying that people walk around like I'm a tough guy, but nigga's not soft. It's just like, but like a skateboard is a weapon. If you hit somebody with a weapon, Like I've known people who hit people with skateboards and like put them in a coma, Like you don't even play with that, Like it's like a metal object that could really hurt somebody. So that's like if you have to do that. But obviously, like you see in kids, they hit the guy with the skateboard and stuff. It's happened, but it's really dangerous.
Speaker 6: It's funny too. You said you used to get fly, but then you go home and dress like a skater. But there was a time where that was getting fly for some people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I remember the transition. Like at first, like I used to wear a state skates like skate stuff, and they would be like, that's like you look like a white boy or whatever. But then it kind of like got popular, you know, with like streetwear and all that stuff, and then it was more accepted. So it was funny to see the transition. But it's dope when you know. To me, some skaters don't like it when they feel like people come into the culture, but I think it's cool. It brings more odds to the sport and all of that stuff.
Speaker 5: So it was Virgil. I read that Virgil. You and Virgil Ablow had a really good relationship. Yeah, we were cool taking a streetwear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we were actually working on something before he passed away. It never came to light. But yeah, virtual was cool. We would talk and we were going to do a collaboration with my brand and off White that we were working on. But yeah, his untimely demise, Yeah, it never came out.
Speaker 6: When stuff like that happens, do you just let the whole idea die?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 4: I mean I really didn't have a I didn't know what to do, you know at that time was it twenty twenty one. I remember my modeling agent called me and told me. But I wasn't going to be like, you know, people are grieving and stuff like that. I'm not going to reach out to his family or like, yo, we you know, sorry for your loss. But by the way we were working on it, that yeah, exactly. At that point to me, it's like, you know, they if somebody from his team knew about it and they and they reached out and was like I knew you guys were working on this, like we want to continue it. But that never happened, and it's okay, you know.
Speaker 2: Much do you have to hurt yourself to get as good as you've gotten? How many injuries, broken.
Speaker 4: Bones, knock on wood? I never really I never broke a bone, but you obviously you fall and stuff like. I just think skateboarding teaches like it's like a life lesson, Like you have to keep going to get over the hurdle, you know what I'm saying, Like, Yeah, if I had a dollar for every time I've heard like, yeah, I tried skateboarding once, but I fell and I quit, you know what I'm saying. Because people don't like to fall once or twice and then they're just like, oh, that hurt, But like, you get used to it. It's like working out. When you first start working out, your body's really sore, and you keep doing it, and you keep doing it and you get used to it and you learn you just have to like wanna you know what I'm saying, and strive to get better.
Speaker 3: I was asking, you, know, what do you do to push the limit, right, because I've seen a lot of things you did. You work with Louis Baton, right, you.
Speaker 1: With Steven Victims, arise in front of the house.
Speaker 3: I see you jump over a million dollar Ferraris in the middle of Manhattan. So what do you do to push the limit for the next generation that you know, things that we haven't seen or things that you want to do.
Speaker 4: I just think it's limitless, you know, like even like to the Ferrari. Let's just use that as an example. Like I try to when I skate I want to like make it relatable because skateboarding, to me is so what's the word. It's just like you don't understand it. You just see like somebody flying in the air. And I think that skateboarding gets like culturally, it's like accepted because people understand it's cool, and it's like the like you know, like I don't know, some people won't call it a sport, but it's the sport that like the outsiders because you do it alone. It's an individual whe like basketball or something like that. As a team and you go to a stadium and stuff like that, and it's more you could dissect it easier. Like you know, somebody's running down the court, they pass, they shoot, it's two, it's three, you know what I'm saying. Skateboard and you can't learn everything. It's impossible because there's like combos. You could jump onto this table and man, you and this that. You know what I'm saying. So it's literally impossible to be able to do every trick, so and I think that's why I gravitated to it as well, because you know, to me, I like to keep setting a bar, but you.
Speaker 1: Still learn new tricks, you still do new things.
Speaker 4: Or oh man, it's kind of hard because I mean I try to learn new tricks. Sometimes I get new tricks, but now I'm at a point like you know, it's a gift in the curves, but I go to the skatepark and people watch me, so it's kind of like, you know what I'm saying. So it's kind of like a little like weird sometimes trying to learn a trick because people look at you at this point like you're a professional, like they thinking they're mind Like you probably could just land everything. So when you're trying to like go into the like I'm trying to train, kind of vibe at like a public place and somebody might be filming you, or this is just kind of hard, you know what I'm saying. You don't see you know, Luca in the park practicing, you know what I'm saying. He has a private facility where he's training and he could try to learn new things. So I'm working on that right now to try to get a private indoor skate park, so I could practice. Are there new tricks though, I mean yeah, not new tricks, but tricks you probably haven't done, you know what I'm saying. Like I mean, I'm sorry to keep referring back to basketball, but like you know, somebody might not be able to go left as easy or see what I'm saying, So they could practice that, or they can't dunk through their let you know what I'm saying. So it's impossible to know everything. You know, as good as you are, you could always progress, so you know.
Speaker 5: I know Charlotte aks about what was the LV the friend of the house thing. I told them people to explain it and for real brought you into that. Was it because of the virgin of a relationship or just because he's been like watching what you've been doing.
Speaker 4: I'm sure. I don't know if it's because of the virgin relationship. I think he's just a fan of skateboarding. He obviously skateboards. He likes the sport and the culture, and probably thought I was a good representative for the brand and bad I guess I'm sponsored by Louis Vuitton. Events with them, yeah, events close go to the shows, campaigns stuff like that.
Speaker 6: So yeah, money, black people accepted into skating, Like is it one of those things where it's.
Speaker 4: Just yeah, I think black people skate is accepted as skating for sure. I mean I don't think there's like a lot of professional black skaters maybe like twenty twenty five, but yeah, we're accepted for sure.
Speaker 6: And what's the evolution of skateboarding and really the evolution of you? Because you know what, I hear things like skateboards coming out of like with are you in that?
Speaker 2: They're gonna be.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm in Tony Hawk coming out, so that's cool. They got a new one, a remastering, so that's about to come out. I was in the last one. The evolution of skateboard, that's a great question. I don't know. It's in the Olympics now, you know. I just think it's getting bigger and better, Like Louis Vuitton is sponsoring it. So I'm excited to see where it goes, and maybe it does get to a place where it's like a basketball or football and people really dive into it more and look at it and you know, try to understand it a little bit more. Besides just like skateboarders are cool or like have like a fashion aspect to them. So honestly, the it's unknown where it could go. I think this guy's the limit.
Speaker 6: And Tony Hawk's still the guy guy right like he is he the godfather of it.
Speaker 4: All, for sure. It's interesting we had I was having a conversation somebody. It's interesting that he's the only like he made it it like really mainstream. Like when people think of skateboarding, they refer to yeah, but it's only been one Like you don't, like imagine music, when people thought of rap, they just like Biggie Biggie. You want to be like Biggie, But there's a thousand rappers, you know what I'm saying. So that just goes to show like how like skateboarding is just weird in that way that it hasn't been Like everybody who's like super famous off skateboarding, they got famous doing other things. Like Tony Hawk, he's so famous because of the video games. Rob deer Deck is Rob Deardeck because he had the TV show. So I think there's always another element to like getting over to that real mainstream level, you know what I'm saying. I don't think anybody ever successfully did it just being a skateboarder.
Speaker 6: That's how you know somebody famously. I'm watching the super Bowl commercials, the DraftKings commercials.
Speaker 2: I think it was this weekend? What did this weekend? Last week? Last weekend?
Speaker 6: And it was like it was Kevin Hart was in it, the Undertaker and Emmitt Smith and Ludacris and Doctor J and.
Speaker 2: Tony Hawk, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: And I'm just like, you don't even think about it, but that's just how famous he is.
Speaker 2: Because I'm not in the state.
Speaker 4: He's a name at this point, it's like he's he's huge.
Speaker 2: He's actually said to myself, Damn, Tony Hawk got old.
Speaker 4: Yea Tony Hawk is grown. So I mean, that's what I was when I was having a conversation with my peoples. He was like, who's going to carry that sword forward? I'm not saying that's going to be me or whatever, you know, but it would be interesting to see who's able to obtain that level next, you know what I'm saying, Who's going to be the next generation of skateboarding that the Charlemagne or the Envs like you want to be? You know what I'm saying, because it only it only refers back to Tony Hawk.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how I know Tony Hawk.
Speaker 4: Exactly video games.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's I really don't know. I'm just I'm knowing my whole life, but I don't know. I'm like, why do I.
Speaker 4: Feel like he's like Shack at this point or like a Snoop Dogg, Like he gets like endorsements, like he's like on a I don't know, like what's the acts commercials? So you know what I'm saying. So like he's like miss in like Middle America and all of these places because like they really watch TV and you know, all of those things.
Speaker 2: When do it gets you to that?
Speaker 4: I think again, it has to be another element because I think skateboarding you don't understand it. It's just flying in the sky. Are you doing a trick? Or he jumped down some stairs or oh that looked crazy? You know what I'm saying. If you don't skateboard, you don't understand it, right, So.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, do you like because it's not a lot of black skateboarders, do you ever have issues sometimes where like people are like there's discrimination, racism, like that type of thing, Like do you come up against that at all, it seems like, I mean, that seems like you're doing very well. You have all the major brands, but even with like the LV thing, you know, there's always like the push for more black in the couture spaces, but you're a couture in that world and you also skateboarder, and people always you know, we don't know much about the skateboarding.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say like in a brand space. I mean, obviously I've experienced like weird things throughout my career. I've been in skating since I was thirteen, you know, but it was maybe from like other pro skaters, but you know, it was not like from like companies or anything. I would say, but you know, I wouldn't make it like a race thing, like oh, it's so like diverse, but certain things happen sometimes when you're in spaces and stuff, and it wasn't like anything super catastrophic, but like, you know, I.
Speaker 5: Just wonder because I don't hear much about it, Like you don't hear much about like with the NFL, there's so much conversations and NBA don't I've never heard anything. Yeah, skateboard m hm. You gotta rage against the machine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think that if there is like skateboarding is so small that like even if there are things that did happen, people don't really want to speak up because skateboarding is like controlled by like the people, the ogs, who had the market for so long. I was like, if you come out and you're like maybe controversial, then they could just like clip you.
Speaker 6: And I love your hoodie because you know the Simpsons. That's another reason I think the skateboarding so much because of that any influence.
Speaker 4: Nah, it was really just a video game. I don't know. This was a gift from a friend. But yeah, I never really watched the Simpsons, like a couple of episodes, but yeah, yeah, yeah, that's like famous for sure.
Speaker 2: How did you connect with Stephen Victim through a friend?
Speaker 4: I called a friend and I was like, I'm looking for a Ferrari or like a sports car that I want to jump over. I was like, I know your friend has some. Do you think he would like let me rent one from him and do it. He's like, let me call you back, and I was like all right. He called me back like immediately, and he was We were on three way and he was like, so tell him what you want to do and I was like, uh, I want to like jump over your car with a skateboard. Would you let me rent it. I'll like put some insurance, like I'll put some money down in case something happens. And he was like, nah, that's what insurance is for.
Speaker 1: And I was like all right, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: And he's like he's like that sounds fire. Like let's do it. Let's meet. And my friend had been coming to New York because he was living in LA and he was like, we're going to go to his office. And then we came to his office and he was he was like, so, what do you want to do again? And I was like just telling him. Like he's like, you think you could do it? I was like yeah, I think so, like for sure. And then he's like all right, we're going to set it up this week and then like three days later we made it happen. It was just something I wanted to do, like I just have, you know, random ideas.
Speaker 3: Like that wasn't a typical Ferrari because one a very few to call a friend who gets Stephen Victor on the phone about probably four million right now, it has no top. It's it's one of those ones that there is no fixing it.
Speaker 1: You fucked that up.
Speaker 2: It's a rat But it was.
Speaker 4: But that's why you say. You make it sound like that. But it was innocent. It wasn't like so premeditated, like I wanted to do it, but I didn't know that it was gonna be like that. You know what I'm saying, Like I didn't know, not even just the car. I didn't know that, like people would gravitate to it so crazy. I thought, you know what I'm saying, but it resonates you know exactly how I said, Like you don't know tricks, but you know that car. You get what I'm saying. So in your mind you like, oh shit, he just jumped over a four million dollar car. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The way I first saw it, I just thought it was the car was parking.
Speaker 2: You just did it roll.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then when I found out that, I said, Steven is crazy. Yeah, I don't know what he got too much money.
Speaker 2: For all that.
Speaker 6: Basically, Stephen Victor, charge you ten to fifteen percent for the rest of your life.
Speaker 4: We made up. We made a moment. You know, it's trying to make more.
Speaker 3: We appreciate thank you for joining us. Thank you so much, man, appreciate it. Thank you for having me, keeping couraging kids.
Speaker 2: Man. And I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 6: You the only skateboarder I know right now, so I'm gonna be watching you and in my mind you Tony Hawk. So when I bring up skateboard now, I'm yeah, tas Shawn jonesilling it out here.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, thank you for having me. And it's a real full circle moment. I'm not gonna I watched Breakfast Club on YouTube, like I'll be on YouTube when I go home and I watch you got stuff. So I really appreciate you having me.
Speaker 3: I was gonna bring a skateboard to see if you could teach us all a trick, but we're too old for that.
Speaker 6: We hurt.
Speaker 4: When I get hurt, me get back when I get this, when I get the skate park, y'all come through.
Speaker 1: Say no more.
Speaker 2: It's ta Shawn Jones.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club