Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapp? All right, Garrett?
Speaker 1: What's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 2: So Brady wants to play a phone tap on his dad. Now, Brady's been out of school now for a couple of years and really hasn't put in that effort to find a job. So Dad finally had enough found him a job interview, and all Brady had to do was show up to the job. So we figured this is a perfect time to play a phone tap. So I'm gonna call Brady's dad, Rob and say, hey, where's your son? All right? All right? See what happened to Garrett's phone tap?
Speaker 1: Hello, this is Rob.
Speaker 2: This is doctor Amiel Are you Brady's father?
Speaker 1: Yes, I am.
Speaker 2: Please don't be alarmed. I'm sorry to be calling you like this. We actually have Brady here. He came into the hospital a little while. Everything's fine, He just he wasn't feeling right. So he asked us to run some test, which we did and.
Speaker 1: He didn't call me. What was he a stomachache or something?
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't told him the results yet, but I thought I would share with you. It seems that he has a future pieces of viagra in him, and I guess you could say the results are showing.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, back up. You're telling me my son came to the hospital and he's got viagara in his system.
Speaker 2: Yes he does.
Speaker 1: How the hell did that happen? Well that there.
Speaker 2: Hold on one second. I have your father on the phone. I was just calling him to let him know that you were here.
Speaker 1: Dad. Yeah, don't worry. I'm okay. Don't put what's flagger in your system. You have an interview to day? What is going on? Calm down that I got you this interview to day and you show up at the hospital.
Speaker 2: With you listen, I was what the.
Speaker 1: Interview? I just always with all of your nerves.
Speaker 2: Why what.
Speaker 1: Happened? I tried to take a couple of aspirins, okay, A sprint and viagra. I had a headache. I was nervous about the interview. I wanted the bathroom. I grabbed some tile, it all or something, and I woke up and I had a massive and it was hurting, and I didn't know what to do. How do you expect to get a job at this interview? If you can't read a damn label on a medical product? Do you realize how big a deal it is that I got through this interview. Dad, You've got to talk to the doctor. I don't have why I'm ask me why I'm taken by agra. He's looking at me all weird. Well you sure look at you weird. You're a dumb ass. Yeah, it's because of your viagra that you took. I can't believe you found a way to this up, Jasus. I just could kill you. How are you? Dad? You sound like a crazy animal this out. Okay, I sound like an animal. I sound like an apple God. Just calm down. The doctor's here. He's back in my room. Okay, so you just talk to him and just stay calm.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Maybe he found out here here for duck.
Speaker 2: Hello, sir, mhm, we found out the problem with your son. And seems that you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 1: Now what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Your sons are right? And uh, he wanted to play a joke on you. This is Garrett from Elvis Durant in the Morning show.
Speaker 1: You're on the radio, Dad, what's up? I got the job? You got the job? That was funny? Oh yeah, that's really funny.
Speaker 2: To the Elvis duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all the participates.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the morning show