Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. I kill just the bits.
Speaker 2: What's up, everybody, Happy weekend?
Speaker 3: Excited to be hanging out with y'all before I dive into some more CMA fest craziness. With that being said part one. In Part three, this weekend is with Amy, super fun stuff. We shared life updates. On part one, she talked about what's going on in her life right now. The two big things I talked about my Palm Springs, sister's bachelorette party, and tiny moments big Proud. You'll see totally what I mean if you listen to part one. In part three, we answered listener questions of course, shared some shout outs, but the big things on there is. Amy talked about co parentinge lately and her perimental pause and testosterone update, So check those out. If you're not going to and you just want to catch up on the show and that's why you're here, that's cool too, So let's get into it. While I was gone, a listener called in who happened to be a career hacker, not just a small one like gets paid to hack and do all these crazy things her His story is absolutely wild.
Speaker 2: Someone be listening to this whole interview with you guys. This is Bobby talking to the hacker number seven.
Speaker 4: Hey, let's talk to Tommy and Richmond. Hey Tommy, so you are a white hat hacker, a legal hacker.
Speaker 5: Is that true?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Sue?
Speaker 5: So what do you do and how did you get into that?
Speaker 6: Well, as far as what I do, I'm head of application security for a company based in New York City, but I also do something called bug Bonnie's on the side. That's where companies invite hackers to break into their systems, find the vulnerabilities, and show them so that way they can fix them. And each time we're successful, they pay us a bounty.
Speaker 4: They say, hey, good guy, because they know if you get into it, you're not going to steal from them, so they go come and hack me because if you hack me, that allows me to see where I can easily be hacked.
Speaker 5: And so how many times have you done that? And you've been able to break through.
Speaker 6: Tens of thousands of times. I've made just under five million dollars since twenty sixteen in bounty through what hacked every major company you can say, from Yahoo alone is stated at one point nine million. But I've had Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Microsoft MGM, Just about any money?
Speaker 4: And how did you get into this business? Were you ever a not good guy hacker?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I actually spent from nineteen ninety three to twenty ten as a quote unquote black hat illegal hacker, and I spent five years in federal prison for it.
Speaker 4: When you got to federal prison for hacking, is that like a nicer prison since you weren't like stabbing?
Speaker 6: Oh, it was supposed to be. But because I did something stupid when I was a kid, they counted it as a violent church and they put me in maximum security for it.
Speaker 5: So you're a maximum security for hacking. How did you get caught?
Speaker 6: One of my co defendants told on me. In two thousand and one, we went to a conventioned Las Vegas called Depthon and he got arrested for vandalism, and when we went home, he bragged about it on our website. They investigated, found him, and he was fourteen at the time, so they told him if he didn't tell on us that they would charge him with everything we had done. So he told on everybody in the group.
Speaker 4: And how did you get into computers and then into I don't know if it's coding and then hacking, Like, what was that process?
Speaker 6: In ninety three, I joined the wrong i ORC channel. I r C was a way to chat with people back in the nineties. It's still used today, but it's not as popular. And I joined the wrong rayment was owned by a hacker, and I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. So I annoyed him for probably six months until he agreed to start teaching them.
Speaker 4: Can you just see somebody's laptop or phone or is it possible to watch people through their cameras?
Speaker 5: As It much easier than we think it is.
Speaker 6: It depends since most people don't take their necessary precautions they need to to protect their systems, keeping them up to date and everything. It is easier than you would think it is for a computer. Your phone not so much. The people that can break into your phones a vulnerability to hijack like a new iPhone is worth a million dollars, so they're not going to use that on random people a boyfriend or girlfriend, and that's something that nation states are using so that way they can spy on other political people and things like that.
Speaker 8: Dank.
Speaker 4: So do you just get emails or calls going hey, Tommy, we know you're a great white hat hacker.
Speaker 5: We like to hire you. How does someone hire you to do this?
Speaker 6: Most of the time they'll I've got a Twitter account that I use for my hacking stuff, and most people will send me messages on there, or they'll send me an invite to their bug boding program through the hacker Warner bug round platform. And if I'm not doing anything and I like the company, then I'll go and take a look at them. But most of the time they don't pay enough to make it worth my time.
Speaker 4: Does it bother people that you have a background and prison and black hat hacking if they want to hire you to white hat hack? Or is that mostly how hackers do? They go bad and then they go good?
Speaker 6: Well, it did bother people. When I came home from prison in twenty and ten, I couldn't get anybody to trust me at the computer job. It took me about three years before I found a small spurt up here in Richmond that would give me a chance. But now in twenty twenty four, a lot of companies are more accepting of it because they understand that to catch a criminal, it's best to have somebody that knows how they think. If you just hire somebody straight out of college, it's all the artical. They don't really have hands on experience. But I spent time on both sides of it, so I know how the good guys think and how the bad guys think.
Speaker 4: So you can work your own schedule. Then if you want to go for a week and chill on a beach, you can and hack. Can you hack from anywhere? Is it a remote job?
Speaker 6: Yep, it's one hundred percent remote, even my head of apsec job as nd WOW. But I spent absolutely I did nothing else from twenty sixteen to twenty twenty except for the book nineties. I would work for ten hours a month and I was making seven figures a year.
Speaker 8: Can you hack a bad guy?
Speaker 4: Let's say a scammer was scamming me and I'm like, Tommy, this dude is scamming me.
Speaker 5: They've got into my stuff. Could you hack a bad person?
Speaker 4: And that still be considered white hat hacking even though you're doing it illegally.
Speaker 6: It really depends. Like here in the US we have some of the worst computer crime loves in the entire world. Like they're extremely strict and I couldn't do it while I was in the US, but I was if I was in another country and it was somebody that I was bargaining that was outside of the US, then the US might not hear. But it's not really worth the risk of life in prison if I get caught hacking somebody.
Speaker 9: Oh, Tommy, when you got out of prison, did you like, were you behind on the hacking technology?
Speaker 10: Where you just like, oh, man, so much has changed?
Speaker 4: Question?
Speaker 6: Well, Luckily, when I was in the second two times, they had introduced computers and emails into the federal person system. So I had people that I was emailing back and forth with just because I wanted to hack their computers to give me more access. So I had people sending me information. I got various magazines and books while I was in to stay up to date and just it's I'm ADHD. So computers are the only things that I can really focus on and never lose interest in. So it's even if I fall behind a little bit, I can catch back up pretty quick.
Speaker 4: So what's the thing that we're doing wrong? Is it opening files and emails?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 5: How are most.
Speaker 4: People getting their computers hacked into? Just general public?
Speaker 6: The people that are on Facebook that share those fifty questions about their significant other or themselves to see how well you know each other. People don't understand that every single one of those questions you answer are your secret question answer. So all the hacker needs to do is become friends with you on Facebook and wait for you to post one of those things, and then they can go and start trying to compromise your accounts.
Speaker 5: So it's not even that someone's breaking in.
Speaker 4: They're just seeing information that someone's posting and taking it, you know, accumulating it all and go on trying to passwords and stuff.
Speaker 6: Most of them have the forgot password lek when you have your account like Google on everything and all you need to know is somebody's birth date, the email, and then it'll last you most of the time. Two secret question answers, which are going to be your first pets name, your always child's middle name, and things like that, and everybody freely shares that information on Facebook.
Speaker 9: So, Tommy, do you recommend people have different passwords or one for all the things?
Speaker 6: You should have a different password for every website that you have, and it can't be just like password one two three for one password one two four for another they should be completely different passwords that are un I know it's a little bit tedious, but it's the only way to give yourself thumb protection because you don't know what company is going to be hacked next. Like Facebook could get hacked tomorrow and have all of our passwords that we've used on Facebook, and if you've used that password anywhere else, they've got your password for everything else.
Speaker 4: My final question is when we hear that Russia or China hacking into our grid or whatever that means, I mean, is that something we should be worried about or do we have the best hackers?
Speaker 5: Who has the best hackers?
Speaker 6: Oh? Man, the NSA has extremely good hackers and the tailor and access operations, but when it comes to the best, it's probably China simply because of sheer volume. And the only reason that all you hear about in the news is China and Russia doing it is because you're watching American news. The Americans do it just as much, if not more, as they do. Our news just won't call out our own hackers for doing and the illegal stuff.
Speaker 5: But if we had like a hacking super Bowl, America would win.
Speaker 6: Well, there's actually kind of a hacking super Bowl every year called Cone to own, Okay, and I mean most of the hackers are from the US, but a lot to find some really crazy bugs are from like mainland China. Russia doesn't get to participate in things like that because of their sanctions, right.
Speaker 4: But I mean, if there was one country, though, you had to declare the great ten hackers, the best ten hacker team, who would you bet put your money on?
Speaker 6: Probably the American.
Speaker 11: You wus say you wus say you wus say so is he considered one of the best American hackers.
Speaker 6: I'm considered the highest paid legal American hacker.
Speaker 8: Let's go you you.
Speaker 4: Tommy, honestly and every way, thank you for calling because we learned a lot.
Speaker 11: Yeah, dude, this dude just certain hacks Yahoo and gets paid millions of dollars.
Speaker 10: And Tommy, we're on your side, dude. Yeah, we support you.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Hey, Tommy, appreciate the call, Buddy. I want to touch a real voice because I wonder if he manipulated that sound like a real deep well, I don't know, it's not a little deeper you think it's Megan.
Speaker 5: It that that's a good call.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Lunchbox caused some controversy, and I know you're asking yourself, well, what's new?
Speaker 2: This time? It was pretty intense.
Speaker 3: Our phone lines were heating up because the Lunchbox came on the show and he was like, I don't want to give my kids pre K, teacher and end of school gift.
Speaker 2: They get gifts all throughout the year, they get paid. Why would I do that? He shared his piece, and then we had a bunch of teachers and non teachers and everybody.
Speaker 3: Call in to show their opinions.
Speaker 2: It got superheated.
Speaker 3: So just another controversial opinion to add under a lunchboxes belt.
Speaker 4: Here you go, number six on the phone. Now we have Michelle in Texas. Michelle, you're on the show. What's going on?
Speaker 7: High Studio? How are you doing?
Speaker 5: Pretty good? What do you want to say about this teacher deal?
Speaker 7: Okay, so I had the hype in. My daughter is third grade teacher. She has been teaching for ten years. I am retired, but I also work for a high school in the special education department, and I will have to tell you that Lunchbox doesn't get it these teachers. Okay, Yes, it is all about appreciating the hard work that they do and the time and effort that they put in. I sit there and listen to my daughter after work. She'll come over with the baby and I'll watch the baby, and she's on the phone talking about nothing but school stuff with her fellow teachers. What they're doing the next day, for the students. Who's buying what These teachers spend a lot of money out of their own pocket. They have a little activity or a science project they want to do, they have to buy the supplies. The school does not supply that. These teachers work tirelessly. They take time away from their kids, their own kids, to teach these kids. So showing a little bit of an appreciation a five dollars Target gift card or Starbucks gift card, or I mean, my god, take them a box of school supplies, that would be amazing.
Speaker 5: I think that's a very personal relationship.
Speaker 12: Fired up. Yeah, I mean that's why they have teacher appreciation weeks.
Speaker 11: So, I mean, but I don't think anybody knows about teacher appreciation. Oh my gosh, it's on the calendar, don't you worry. They make sure you know it, and you walk into school teacher Appreciation Week.
Speaker 12: Don't forget to get your teacher a.
Speaker 5: Gift, Michelle, I'm sorry to cut you off. Please continue.
Speaker 7: That's okay. I get what he's saying about the teacher appreciation and get a teacher appreciation gifts. But most of the teachers that are appreciated the gifts are done internally to the school campuses, not through the parents. There are a few and far between that do take the time to appreciate them in that way. There are some, but there are other districts that have lower income families that can't afford that. They can't afford to give a gift to a teacher every day or even one day out of the week. They're doing good, just how lunch for their child for their child. So the fact of the matter, if you know the teachers, I mean, I know I've dished out cash out of my own pocket so that a student can have an extra snack because they don't have any money and they're hungry, you know. So I've done it out of my own pocket, and I'm ade a portion of what the teachers mean. So it's to me, it is very close.
Speaker 6: It is personal.
Speaker 7: And with me having four grandchildren and I read I had four children. You know, I didn't mind if I felt like I didn't want to give a gift. Per se, buy a box of spirals and take them to the classroom lunch box by am a case of crayons.
Speaker 6: They're a quarter of bucks gone.
Speaker 7: The teachers appreciate that just as mess as they do a personal gift.
Speaker 5: Chief quarterbox that was investing on that could be like gold. Save some of that. Yeah, I agree with a lot of what you're saying.
Speaker 8: Show.
Speaker 4: Obviously you're very passionate. It's very personal to you. I enjoy that, and I appreciate you calling. You know, tell him this guy, what's up. I don't think that he's like I hate teachers.
Speaker 12: I don't hate teachers. I like there's some good teachers, some bad teachers.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I think that he is confused. He hates tipping people, even servers, like he's pulled tips back for really ridiculous reasons. Remember the time that they brought the salad and put it in front of his wife.
Speaker 11: And no, they yeah, the salad was for me and the burger was for my wife, but they put the burger in front of me, in the salad in front of my wife.
Speaker 4: My brain wouldn't go and I should be mad about this. I'm going to limit the tip.
Speaker 10: He was offended.
Speaker 5: He was a fit very much and it affected his tip well.
Speaker 11: I felt bad for my wife because they like put the salad like, oh, you're supposed to eat the salad, and I'm like WHOA.
Speaker 8: Definitely a misunderstanding.
Speaker 4: I would say that that's not based on looking at your wife. It's based on probably the last one hundred orders where they've just naturally put them down.
Speaker 8: Not fair.
Speaker 12: There are signing gender roles for food, right, there was not.
Speaker 5: I don't think they're signing.
Speaker 4: I think they've probably had them assigned for a while based on the repetition of putting salads and meat in front of people.
Speaker 6: Not right.
Speaker 5: And I'm not saying it's.
Speaker 10: Not right, but anyone, we're not talking about that.
Speaker 5: My point is he's looking to not tip. He doesn't like tip culture. It feels like this is tip.
Speaker 12: Culture, a little bit like tip culture getting out of control.
Speaker 5: Michelle, thank you for your call up.
Speaker 7: You have a great dayly separate, completely separate. I'm not seeing you have to buy them a birthday gift or nothing like that, but you know what, appreciate the extra mile that they go with the children. You don't see, you're not in the classroom. You don't see them pulling your child's side to give them one on one attention when they've got thirty other kids pulling.
Speaker 6: Out their shirt.
Speaker 7: Miss miss miss, I need this, I need that. Can you help me with this? Can you help me with that? And I mean there's times if these teachers are there till six seven o'clock at night with planning and things like that and neglecting I mean not neglecting, but it's taking time away from their own children, you know. And so I just think that the teachers deserve to be appreciated. I was in the insurance industry for twenty five years, and when I retired, I decided to go back to work until my husband retired. So I chose, you know, working in a school because I only had to work so many days a year. A big deal, no harm, no doubt. I love it so that there are times when we have kids that come in and they don't have anything, and these these teachers are literally taking this out of their own pocket. We just gave cash to a parent they did not have money to get her child to school because she was staying at having to stay after school for tutoring.
Speaker 6: We just gave her cash.
Speaker 8: Is your daughter a teacher?
Speaker 5: You said that right.
Speaker 7: My daughter is a teacher. She's been teaching for ten years.
Speaker 8: What what?
Speaker 5: What age? What grade?
Speaker 7: Third grade?
Speaker 5: Okay, So Raymond, I'm gonna put her down. I feel like I will make a gesture because I do disagree with lunchbox.
Speaker 4: But it's not teacher Appreciation Week, and it's not teacher always teacher in my mind, summertime, nurse and like first responders military, it's always that appreciation in my mind. Teacher Appreciation Week is Monday, May sixth, May tenth, that's June. I thought it was made too. I thought it happened to just line up, right, Michelle. If you will leave me like your daughter's Venmo or PayPal, I will send your daughter a gift to help her classroom, a financial gift.
Speaker 5: I'll send her a hundred bucks.
Speaker 8: Or something just that, just to.
Speaker 4: Just what for something, and not just say it with my word, but say it with.
Speaker 5: More than that. But give her ray Mundo or Abbey whomever.
Speaker 4: Your daughter's venmo, and I'm gonna send her some money for a classroom or just to go out and go to freaking Texas roadhouse.
Speaker 10: Oh that'd be nice.
Speaker 5: You know, whatever, whatever youanna do with the hundred bucks. All right, thank you, Michelle.
Speaker 7: I can tell you right now what she's gonna do with it. Go ahead, I'm ready get it on the end of your party for her class.
Speaker 10: Let's go see for the kids again.
Speaker 5: Ray, put her on hold and we'll get that. Awesome. Let me do one more call. This is Chuck and Tampa.
Speaker 4: Chuck's a teacher and he's very pro lunchbox here Chuck, Yes, Chuck, you're on Buddy.
Speaker 13: Heyy word studio mo morning.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 13: Uh you know I do. I came into teaching late, and I say, I've only been teaching for seven years. But first year, end of the year, when I started getting gifts or gift cards or whatever, I kind of said to one of my other teachers, Hey, what's going on? You know, because we're just doing our job. That's what our job is, is the teacher's kids.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I felt that, but did it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But but but weird?
Speaker 4: Did it feel bad to be acknowledged for someone thinking you do an extra special job?
Speaker 13: Not to be acknowledged? And I'll tell you what I appreciate more when a student writes a letter and I get those at the end of the year, now, you know, saying you know you did this for me, or I you know you changed my life this way. Those I appreciate now. I love going to Alfac Steakhouse or wherever the you know, gift card may be. Yeah, but it just felt weird when I when it first started happening, I thought, this is my job, and I love my job, you know, but that's just what my job was. And I didn't want to, you know, when I did my other when I was worked in other jobs, I didn't get something at the end of the year saying, hey, there's something from a customer for doing something, for doing your job, probably because it wasn't personal.
Speaker 12: Hey, you know what, this may be caller caller of the Year. I mean it may be only.
Speaker 5: Early June, fourth we get there to the Caller of Year already.
Speaker 12: I mean, this dude sounds intelligent. He is smart.
Speaker 5: I mean the same thing, he just had, the same thing.
Speaker 12: He nailed it.
Speaker 11: Like, it feels weird, like they're doing their job and he he knows it.
Speaker 10: He did say at first it felt weird.
Speaker 12: He still says, it feels weird.
Speaker 5: What about now you've done it for how many years.
Speaker 8: You've been teaching?
Speaker 13: Just finished my seventh.
Speaker 4: Year, and now do you I appreciate the gifts or do you does it still feel weird.
Speaker 13: I've always appreciated the gifts, but it does still feel a little weird. Now every time a student gives me a gift I make sure I send them because we have, you know, like an email back appreciating it, because I do want to show my appreciation. But I agree, I mean, I still agree with you, lunchbox at the end of the year, just felt it still feels a little weird.
Speaker 12: Boom, look at that hit the hit the button, Collar of the Year, caller of the.
Speaker 5: I like Chuck.
Speaker 4: I like what he's saying, Like how he says that it seems like a friendly guy. Probably he's a good teacher. But I put Chuck on in a sea of disagreement. That's the only person I could get they would have a lunch.
Speaker 12: But he's actually a teacher. So it's impressive.
Speaker 11: And you know what, I'm not even to send Chuck a gift just to honor his request.
Speaker 8: Oh you don't want to be weird.
Speaker 12: I don't want it to be weird.
Speaker 6: Chuck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can write him a letter, though I could.
Speaker 4: He changed my life, Dear Chuck, He changed my life that day on the show.
Speaker 8: All right, Chuck, appreciate you, buddy, have a good.
Speaker 13: Day, Thank you day.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: On my way back from Palm Springs, I was almost a part of a news story. You know all those ones about crazy people on planes. Well this one involved a lady, her husband, a child, in the flight attendant, so much commotion and it all happened in the seats right behind mine. So I shared the wild incident and my perception of possibly what could have changed just from even happening.
Speaker 4: Number five, Oregan had a was it a crazy lady on your flight?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 14: She was wild?
Speaker 8: Was she going or was she drunk?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 8: What was the deal? What you do?
Speaker 2: I don't think she was drunk, not that I could tell.
Speaker 3: But so, you know, you get on a plane, you plug your headphones in and you try and just ignore what's happening. Well I had done that, but it was so loud. I pulled out because I heard so much commotion going on and it was.
Speaker 5: Right behind me plane in the air on the ground.
Speaker 3: We had just finished boarding, basically at that ending point, ready to take off, and this lady wanted to switch seats with a child so that she could sit next to her husband. So apparently her husband was in a window seat, this child was sitting next to her and to him, and the child's dad was next to the kid. Right, this is a setup, and the wife like walked by. I don't know why the husband didn't save a seat.
Speaker 1: We're on Southwest, so you could have.
Speaker 3: But she starts throwing this fit and starts trying to bargain with everyone around, be.
Speaker 2: Like who will trade seats? Who will move so I can sit next to my husband?
Speaker 5: So if she's trying to move a kid, the problem is the kids with their dad.
Speaker 3: And this is a small child, not like a kid in his teens, This is a small child.
Speaker 5: What ended up happening? She get a seat? Why didn't the husband move and go sit somewhere with her?
Speaker 12: I was thinking, like, why didn't he give exactly?
Speaker 14: I do not know.
Speaker 3: All I know is I heard at the tail end, I heard the flight attendant go, you're a grown bleep woman.
Speaker 5: You can sit without your woman?
Speaker 2: Yes, you can sit without your husband.
Speaker 3: Let's go like this child can't sit without their dad, but you can sit without your husband.
Speaker 1: And that's what I heard.
Speaker 3: And then I see some other lady come into and I guess she got some lady to switch seats with her husband so they could sit next to each other. And as the husband's getting up, he apologized. He's like, I'm so sorry for the commotion. I'm really sorry for my wife. I'm really sorry. I don't know why they were originally together. I don't know why a seat wasn't saved.
Speaker 8: That's on him.
Speaker 4: Then the husband, Yeah, you gotta save that seat. He got on her, But he knows she's like that, right that she does. I become like that in this one instance, and she's never been like that. That's her personality. She freaks out, she goes crazy. This is not a first time thing. If she's not drunk.
Speaker 5: She wasn't drunk, not that I could tell. So he knows better.
Speaker 4: And I'm putting that on him because that would be on me if my wife were like that.
Speaker 5: Luckily she's not. She'd be like, oh, I'd rather not sit next to him because they'll try to talk to me. The whole time.
Speaker 10: That's crazy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's on him.
Speaker 5: He should have saved her seat.
Speaker 8: And you can save seats.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they don't tell you if you can or can't. They say we have no rules.
Speaker 9: Or what I do is just act like I'm sick and I get the barf bag, like oh I just don't feel good.
Speaker 5: Oh no, you just put a backpack in your seat.
Speaker 4: Do that too yet, or cover the seat and somebody goes, hey, I like to sit there and be like, no, they're in.
Speaker 5: The bathroom, so they've already sat down. They're just in the bathroom. You're not saving a seat. Who cares? You can save seat? There aren't rules against saving seats on Southwest?
Speaker 12: How many can you save?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Because lunchbox trying to save roads strongly one seat.
Speaker 12: I tried to save six one time, the whole road, not having.
Speaker 8: Six whole seats, even in the row you weren't in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no chance. You can save the seat next to you. But I don't even think you can save both seats.
Speaker 11: I mean I put books and magazines in the seats and when they just tossed it on.
Speaker 5: The ground, And how did you feel about that?
Speaker 12: I was upset?
Speaker 8: What did you do.
Speaker 12: I was like, I have some of that. She goes, they ain't here through it on the ground.
Speaker 11: And then so when Eddie got on the plane, I was like, hey man, she hadn't want new save your seat, dude.
Speaker 10: So I remember that.
Speaker 5: He tried to say six seats.
Speaker 10: There was a bunch of us.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it was like my wife, Eddie, his wife.
Speaker 11: We were all going somewhere for work, and I had the earlier boarding, so I was throwing books over there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's kind of on them, though.
Speaker 12: It's kind of on them for taking the stuff out of the seat.
Speaker 9: Well, what do you mean, he's the husband. The husband got there first, sat in the window seat.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But if you guys wanted seats next to him, yeah, but this is the husband's fault, that's what I like.
Speaker 14: Maybe he didn't want to sit next to.
Speaker 4: Maybe probably maybe he had that seat in southwas where they removed the seat in front of you and you have more leg hum that one spot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, so there is that seat.
Speaker 1: And that happened on my second flight.
Speaker 3: I heard a guy get mad because this dude was saving two seats next to him, and the guy goes, no, I have to sit in that seat, that's my seat, And they got into a little tough over this one seat.
Speaker 5: It was the gap seat that's first class on my Southwest.
Speaker 9: People love saying this is my seat, that's first class.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox, Eddie, and Amy were all out at a very important work lunch. But Lunchbox spotted a massive celebrity and decided during this work lunch to harass them, and he got video of it.
Speaker 14: So after you hear.
Speaker 3: This bit, go check out our instagram at Bobby Bone Show to watch what you're about to hear unfold Individual sense Number four.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go to Amy first.
Speaker 4: So Lunchbox went screaming after a celebrity in the wild yesterday.
Speaker 14: Yeah are we saying who the celebrity is yet?
Speaker 10: Not yet?
Speaker 14: Okay? It was embarrassing to you, Yeah, I feel like embarrassing for everybody at the table. I definitely turned away and sunk in my seat. I don't want to be here right now. This is uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 14: I was there, Eddie, lunch Box, Scuba, Steve, and then three of our executives went to lunch.
Speaker 10: Yes you got it was so embarrassing.
Speaker 14: No, no, no, I mean it was the thing. We're at the table, we're all lunch is running down the street with his phone like he does where he chases celebrity, filming them.
Speaker 9: Put his hands on his shoulder. Let me back up, grab the celebrity, Grab the celebrity.
Speaker 14: Also, we can back up and say Lunchbox forgot his phone. He didn't bring it to lunch, so he had to borrow Scooba. See, give me your phone, give me your phone. And then he takes Scooba's phone and chases and this this celebrity is coming out of the coffee shop holding three cups of coffee that could be easily startled and drop them. And I was just mortified, Like I kept thinking worst case scenario, and it was awkward.
Speaker 8: Was it a celebrity that we know well?
Speaker 4: And they would take it like, oh, that's just Lunchbox like Jacob, no, no, no, no, no no, I want.
Speaker 5: To go over to Lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Out here his side of the story, because I knew a bit about it, but he didn't pitch it like this, Okay, let's box tell me your version.
Speaker 11: So I saw this celebrity walk into the coffee shop, and we were sitting out on the patio and I was like, Eddie, give me your phone, give me your phone.
Speaker 12: I need it. And he goes, I'm having a problem with storage.
Speaker 5: Man, you can't use I wouldn't want to give you my phone outway.
Speaker 11: And I'm I scooping. Give me your phone, give me your phone. He goes, we don't even know it's him. And Eddie goes, it's really him, and he goes, okay. He gives me the phone and goes, this is gonna be so bad. And I just sat there and waited and waited, and I had the camera open open. It took like fifteen minutes for him to get out of the coffee shop. I even went in to check on him because I wanted to make sure he was still coming out. He didn't go out a back exit, climb out a window, whatever, and he walked out, had three cups of coffee and a bag of food, and that's when I pounced.
Speaker 4: So the celebrity is Chris Daughtry and he sings songs like It's not over a bunch of rockets was way back in the day on American Idol, but as really fortunate career as a big.
Speaker 14: Time rock guy, and he looked like a hardcore rocker, like a guy you don't want to go to him a little bit, I know. But what I'm saying is he just his vibe was not come up to me. It wasn't ask me what I'm drinking. That's what Lunchbocks did. What are your drinks?
Speaker 5: And I like Chris. I've got to know him a little bit. I like Chris a lot. I saw him in my allergy Clinton really Employment the other day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was going to get my allergy shots and he was outside the building.
Speaker 5: I was like, what up, buddy, Okay, so we have some audio.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he have like a tank top on, he had a beanie sunglasses. It wasn't like he was in the mood to talk. He wasn't looking for any like friends or anything. But when you see a celebrity in the wild, gotta go get it.
Speaker 14: I would like to say before you play the clips, Lunchbox brings up a good point that he was inside the coffee shop for a long time and lunchboxs is eagerly waiting. Well, this wasn't just a lunch for fun. This was a business media for us, and we had executives in town speaking to us. But for fifteen minutes, Lunchbox was like a kid and Kenny's were waiting for.
Speaker 5: The like he wasn't listening.
Speaker 9: There's a lot of uh huh uh huh uh huh while he's looking over his shoulder.
Speaker 4: Here is Lunchbox running out and basically assaulting Chris Daughtry.
Speaker 12: Here you go, there's Daughtry. Look Daughtry just walking down the street in Nashville.
Speaker 6: What's up on?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 12: Hey? We kind of what did you get a drink?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I need to name all three of them?
Speaker 11: No, what does Dodtry get when he goes to the coffee show? Are you I Lunchbox, Bobby Bob Show hanging out with celebs right here?
Speaker 12: You drink coffee?
Speaker 8: Or is it just for the people in off that do I drink?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 6: Drink all three of these?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 12: Right? What is your go to coffee?
Speaker 11: Just so America gets to know you a little bit better?
Speaker 6: You know what, Usually it's a cold grow, but.
Speaker 8: Today I'm I'm going with the almond milk laate here.
Speaker 10: Okay, I've got oat.
Speaker 11: Milk, latte and cold group for my producers.
Speaker 1: I'm getting coffee for my producer.
Speaker 12: See that's how Doctry does it.
Speaker 11: That's what I'm saying, Hey, Dodtry, thank you for letting for rat you on the street. Celebs, hanging with celebs, Me and Daughtries, That's what I do, people. I just harassed people all the time, me and Doughtry and I was supposed to be in a meeting, but yeah, see later.
Speaker 12: Guys'll go go go check out his new music.
Speaker 11: Go go go all right, right bye, you're thinking, don't get hit.
Speaker 5: Chris is very nice, very nice, very nice. My favorite part of that is who are you? My least favorite part of me says my name in it. Oh yeah, Bobby Bone Joe.
Speaker 8: You should just say your name and let that live.
Speaker 5: You know, you're still famous.
Speaker 8: I know, the left hanging out with celebs as you say.
Speaker 12: That's right, And he said I scared the blank out of him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that made me cringing my heart a little bit.
Speaker 12: The video. The video doesn't look as bad and bones.
Speaker 9: So you get a visual like Doctry was trying to cross the street right and like it just the light was red so he had nowhere to go.
Speaker 12: He was just trapped up.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: All inspired by Eddie's Sun's baseball team.
Speaker 3: Bobby gifted all the show members compliments on baseball's and now they're all sitting on our desk.
Speaker 14: This is super cool.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not very often you see us.
Speaker 3: Be overly kind to each other.
Speaker 9: All kind.
Speaker 3: We're all friends, but overly kind. Most of the time we're just joking and messing around.
Speaker 2: So this was a different.
Speaker 3: Side of all of us, particularly Bobby's sharing how he feels about each show member in three words.
Speaker 1: Number three A do what happened?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so my five year old he finished his baseball season. Well, I guess it's like coach pitch baseball whatever. And at the end of the season, they all had a little huddle around. The coach did a little speech, thank you guys so much for being part of this team. You guys are awesome, and then he busts out a box of balls and a bunch of baseballs that he wrote on and on each ball he gave to a single kid and it had a word that described that kid so like it was like fast. He wrote the word fast, and like, Jimmy, you're fast. So here's your ball. My son got mighty.
Speaker 5: Because he has a strong role.
Speaker 10: It's just a big dude.
Speaker 5: Like when he was even smaller. Him and my bulldog used to run at each other and just smack. Yeah, and they both get up like like blow of birds above their head.
Speaker 10: They give back up.
Speaker 8: So I'm doing the same thing.
Speaker 5: I some baseballs over here. Oh that's why I have the box of balls with your tail words.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so your coach right now, all.
Speaker 4: Right, First, i'd like to say, I like to thank all of you for being here today. Hey, what a great run we've had on this show.
Speaker 10: That's right, coach, thank you coat.
Speaker 8: Many years.
Speaker 5: We've been doing this thing for I don't know a long time, too long.
Speaker 8: So I'd like to first start.
Speaker 4: And all I did was write down the words that came to my mind whenever I thought of you.
Speaker 5: And so first off, I have lunchbox here.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, And for lunchbox, I wrote opinionated, okay, and unyielding.
Speaker 5: Unyielding right, it means he just doesn't stop. Oh, he will not stop.
Speaker 4: So this ball here, as you can see, I wrote with the black sharpie on the baseball.
Speaker 11: Your handwriting is terrible, Okay, I thought I had terrible handwriting.
Speaker 12: That is bad too.
Speaker 10: I can't read that, man, I have to write on a baseball.
Speaker 5: You can't if it gets closer.
Speaker 12: Baseballs are hard to write on.
Speaker 8: Here's your ball?
Speaker 14: Ye oh gosh, okay, we catch that crowd all right?
Speaker 10: Unyielding? And what was it?
Speaker 5: Loud?
Speaker 8: Can you read it now?
Speaker 12: And reopinionated the other one I would have had.
Speaker 8: Well, you didn't know that words.
Speaker 5: That's probably tough.
Speaker 8: But he doesn't stop.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter if he's right wrong. He keep pushing.
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, good, good, good, Well you didn't sign it, man, I.
Speaker 8: Know you want me to sign it.
Speaker 10: My goodness, throw the ball this.
Speaker 8: I threw it just.
Speaker 14: Like we already don't have equipment.
Speaker 12: I did. I was doing a double play. I was trying to toss it to al right.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I didn't sign it.
Speaker 5: I didn't like autographic.
Speaker 10: But so why are you signing it?
Speaker 8: He told me to coach.
Speaker 10: Is he going to sell this? Guys, guys, you're gonna hurt someone.
Speaker 5: That's him?
Speaker 4: Okay, next next up, eddie, Come on, I wrote on yours bold.
Speaker 8: I did not write a man that would have been me.
Speaker 4: Funny okay, I wrote funny nice and I wrote makes everything a little more fun. Yeah, so fun, funny, fun and funny.
Speaker 8: That's Eddie.
Speaker 5: Thanks, signed it. I'm going in between those two.
Speaker 9: Lucky coach, Come on, I got it. See I can catch good John, good job. Sign it right there.
Speaker 4: Man Morgan number two, head of our digital I wrote bright as in you have a pretty bright presence about you. I wrote hopeful because through this process of your dating trials and tribulations, you've remained hopeful for the most part. And then I wrote midwestern because you you represent it more.
Speaker 5: Than Ray does.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, and you have very positive Midwestern sensibilities. I think people from the Midwest are pretty awesome. So Morgan number two, I wrote this on your ball.
Speaker 14: Thank you so much. Those are all really kind about Morgan got three words?
Speaker 8: No, I just wrote what was coming?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I've it's not about She got three that's all.
Speaker 10: It's not a company.
Speaker 5: He got like sentences, and he did get a sentence, and he got literation. Raymundo sits in the glass rooms to get the rooms. She has every button on the board.
Speaker 4: If you hear a sound, it's Raymundo gets here butt crack before anybody else because he's worried late, I wrote on ray Mundo's ball anxious, stressed, stressed out tight, I wrote lunch Pale, because you show up to freaking work.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna go put that thing in the mill Man frame it.
Speaker 8: But it doesn't matter, lunch Pale.
Speaker 5: And then I wrote consistent.
Speaker 4: If there's somebody who's here always at the same time.
Speaker 8: It's Raymundo.
Speaker 5: And then I wrote random, verry random.
Speaker 10: I agree.
Speaker 5: You ever quite know what he's gonna say.
Speaker 8: I would say, all are valid, thank you. Just throw it through the glass. I will not here. I'll take it.
Speaker 5: Okay, boy, Oh wow, move this way the light.
Speaker 8: There you go, Thank you.
Speaker 10: Nice good catch.
Speaker 5: Amy, You're my final ball.
Speaker 10: He gets four.
Speaker 5: She has four words, spent three three words? What do you mean we all got two?
Speaker 8: You got a whole sentence. It doesn't matter. Hey, you guys are making stuff at.
Speaker 12: The thoughts because excutes half.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's already happened.
Speaker 9: Four.
Speaker 10: I get it.
Speaker 4: No, it's three dashes, okay, Amy, I put on yours resilient. Last couple of years, you've been through a whole bunch of you know, between your dad dying and divorce, and we don't go to all of them. But resilient and you went through it on the air on your back. I wrote, cool mom, because you say that a.
Speaker 14: Lot, but you just said I can't say that right, but I but.
Speaker 5: I can say that you say that.
Speaker 4: I don't always agree with it. But that's like what I think of when you think about you. It's like you always saying you're a cool mom, but.
Speaker 14: You're that it's supposed to be you're so you're saying I'm a cool mom.
Speaker 5: I'm saying you think you're a cool mom, and it's rubbed off on me.
Speaker 14: Okay, I think you're just scratching that one, just im.
Speaker 5: And then I wrote Keen, and so I know you guys arenna ask me what does that mean?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was gonna google that good.
Speaker 4: Keen means having a strong interest and eagerness to learn, grow and excel in a specific area.
Speaker 5: I think more than anybody, Amy has.
Speaker 4: Invested in herself and has learned a lot about herself and how she wants to pursue relationships, not even romantic but and I just think that you have put in the most work on yourself and that's pretty cool. So I wrote, Keen, thank you?
Speaker 5: That is your ball?
Speaker 9: Is that where they get keen want from that is not it?
Speaker 14: Well, keen is the k and keen wa.
Speaker 5: Q not the same, sounds the same. Can you catch it though?
Speaker 14: Yeah? I played somethall.
Speaker 5: Okay, you guys have to stop saying.
Speaker 14: That you couldn't put athletic on there.
Speaker 8: I did not.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not going it hard.
Speaker 14: She didn't catch it.
Speaker 8: So there you go.
Speaker 5: There's balls for all you guys.
Speaker 10: Thank you, man, I just gave you all my balls. Okay, what I see what you did?
Speaker 5: That didn't do anything?
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: This is a new possible segment that's going to continue on and it's all starting with Eddie who went to a grocery store, pulled into a parking lot and goes, what the crap is this?
Speaker 2: Just here for yourself?
Speaker 5: Number two, we're trying out a new segment called what is this crap? And this is Eddie's idea.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so you lead us and.
Speaker 5: If we like it, we'll all jump in tomorrow the next day.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, okay, you want me to describe the segment. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 9: This is a segment where you see something in the world or something just gets your mind thinking like what is this crap?
Speaker 10: Like why does this even exist?
Speaker 5: That's how you say it. What is that?
Speaker 4: Okay, here's Eddie wait the pilot episode of What Is this Crap?
Speaker 9: So that's at the grocery store right and I'm looking for a parking spot and I'm like, oh, I see one up in the front.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, there's handicap. And then there's an empty one right next to it. Cool. I get in there. There's a sign that says pay for parking.
Speaker 9: You can just scan the thing on the sign and if you can pay for parking that's close to the store. I'm like, what, So it's handicap to go parking like pick up grocery, pickup parking, then pay for parking. And so if I want free parking at the grocery store, I have to park at least ten spaces away from the grocery store or I can pay for VIP parking.
Speaker 10: What is this crap?
Speaker 5: I like the second like the segment. Now we have some thoughts on this, but I like the segment. What is this crap?
Speaker 8: Go ahead?
Speaker 14: Amy, Well, I just have never seen anything like this in my life. I don't understand how that's what I said, Well, they own the parking lot, they can do whatever they want, make a little extra.
Speaker 10: Money on VIP parking. That's crazy, dude.
Speaker 8: So you don't like it?
Speaker 10: I hate it. I mean I already have to park behind handicap well and maybe.
Speaker 9: Bodied my foot's broken, so now what it's broken?
Speaker 10: Maybe now I kind of like a little sensor.
Speaker 14: Not broken it is? Didn't we determine? It's like spring?
Speaker 9: It's a fracture structured Well, well, well don't use the word tiny, okay, the fracture.
Speaker 5: Okay, what this crap?
Speaker 4: I think I would like it because if I were in a hurry, I could just pay a buck and a half and go up real quick a group the spot.
Speaker 14: You're in a hurry, have to take time to take did you do the QR code? Then to enter your stuff? That doesn't well staffs to just walk to.
Speaker 12: Smoke and who's going to give you a ticket?
Speaker 10: I didn't get the details.
Speaker 9: It could be an app really where you just prepay and you're just like, whoa park there?
Speaker 10: What is this crad? Is this crap?
Speaker 4: So if you guys have one tomorrow and bring it on in, you don't like it? I like, what is this craw that's where you going?
Speaker 5: What is crawd adjur in a fraud case was just missed yesterday. Listen to this.
Speaker 4: The jur is on the trial watching. Somebody shows up at the juror's house with a bag with one hundred and twenty thousand dollars in cash and drops it off. It says, there's more where that came from. If you coul vote to a quit seven people charge of sealing?
Speaker 12: Whoa why would you say anything?
Speaker 9: Well, you probably don't want to go to jail because did they find out you're done?
Speaker 14: I mean either way, I feel like you're dead.
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean now you're dead because they know who you are. They you know where they they know where you live, they know everything about you.
Speaker 12: You got it. Your whole life has to change.
Speaker 5: I don't know that everything is the cartel, but.
Speaker 11: You got sound one hundred and twenty thousand dollars in cash.
Speaker 12: That is cartel like at least like what do they call it?
Speaker 14: They need to enter WICCO or Yeah.
Speaker 4: Witness Protection adjuror was dismissed Monday after reporting that a woman dropped a bag of cash one hundred and twenty thousand dollars and said there's more if you'll vote to a quit. Seven people charged with stealing more than forty million from a program meant to feed children in the pandemic. But one twenty is so little compared to the four forty million. So that's why I don't know. That has to be cartel. Somebody got over a lot of million.
Speaker 12: That was a down payment taxes.
Speaker 4: These seven of the first seventy defendants expected to go to trial in a conspiracy that costs taxpayer twohund fifty million bucks and taxpayer dollars. Prosecutors say it just a fraction of the money went to feed the kids, while the rest was spent on luxury cars, jewelry, travel and property.
Speaker 5: Imagine you get that bag of money. Do you think about it?
Speaker 12: Hecky, I think about just moving out.
Speaker 8: I'm going to take the money and go.
Speaker 4: Think about having to change your whole life though, like the witness relocation, that would be terrible.
Speaker 5: Well, that sounds you got everything about you.
Speaker 8: I would My family can't know where you are.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe they go with you that have to change their names. Everything has to change.
Speaker 10: Yeah that's cool, No.
Speaker 8: That's not cool.
Speaker 14: This would be my shot to move to like Paris or something.
Speaker 12: I don't think they moved there.
Speaker 8: I think, what do you think you're gonna do with this new life? They're just gonna Have.
Speaker 14: You ever seen Emily in Paris?
Speaker 10: That's what it's about.
Speaker 14: This is a new life. No, but I mean she just goes over there and lives this like really fun. Life's great.
Speaker 9: Hey, what do you think though? Like is the there's more where this came from? Like what, Okay, you already vote no, so what what else is there to do? Like, Okay, there's more money, But what else do I have to do to get more money?
Speaker 12: Because you vote no?
Speaker 11: And guess what, they don't give you the money that you can't do anything about it?
Speaker 12: Right, you got to pay it all up front or else.
Speaker 9: Because they throw that in there, like hey, a little incentive. There's more where that came from. But I don't know if I would take this and expect any more from that.
Speaker 8: I mean, just like that, I have you too.
Speaker 5: If you are bribed, then they have that on you, but then you also have that on them on our amongst Eve's.
Speaker 8: I've heard that.
Speaker 10: I've heard that before.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 5: I would be scared.
Speaker 10: You're terrifying.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two finally.
Speaker 3: One of the bits that has been teased four months, where Lunchbox is supposed to eat three pounds of food to see if he automatically gains three pounds after eating it.
Speaker 2: It happened this week. We finally did it. He brought in three pounds of his wife's homemade guacamulli. He chose that fai. He could have chosen any food, and he chose this specific waka mull and he brought a whole bowling of it.
Speaker 3: He weighed out and he tried to eat it, and if he ate it all, then he got money. And if he didn't, then well he just didn't. There was no punishment, but we weighed him throughout the course of him eating it. So you're going to hear all of that transpire right here. If you also are more of a visual person. The whole thing is up at Bobby Bones dot com.
Speaker 4: Number one, which Box is about to eat three pounds of wakam Mollie.
Speaker 8: Yeah, why so it's a three pound challenge?
Speaker 5: I mean a year ago, yes, okay, nine months months.
Speaker 11: I've been showing you guys, just tell me when you guys never told me when.
Speaker 14: Here's so much guacamo.
Speaker 4: The question is, if you eat three pounds of food, we don't know what the body does with the food while it's in you. Will you weigh exactly three pounds more? Because we weighed the guacamal, avocados guacamali exactly three pounds. So stand on the scale, lunchbox. Oh yeah, this is science at its best right here. Yeah, pre weight, he's getting on the scale. You weigh how much?
Speaker 12: What's sixty seven?
Speaker 4: One's sixty seven point four? Now he's gonna put three pounds and we have accounted for the few chips he's gonna eat as well. If he eats all three pounds of this, will he weigh one seventy point four?
Speaker 8: Are you ready and go?
Speaker 4: So August last year, this experiment was suggested, Did you eat like you gotta go?
Speaker 5: He's eating like small little.
Speaker 14: You're like, he's so dainty over there with.
Speaker 4: Your A listener you know, called us out recently on our voicemail. So let me play this. This is they got us going again.
Speaker 6: Hey, when is Lunchbuck's going to eat this three pounds of food or whatever it is you guys keep talking about it, but everybody's like, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, pick a date already.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're doing it today.
Speaker 12: Ilicious walk.
Speaker 4: Ok, we can't sit here all day, we can't wait. Can just play a song or something. I mean, but you're going so slow.
Speaker 12: Gosh, I never jocked I eat it check.
Speaker 4: No, we don't want not asking you that. But you're like doing like a tiny bit.
Speaker 10: I mean, at this pace, it's gonna be four hours.
Speaker 5: He's like he's like scraping the side of the bowl for just a little bit, even though there's a lot.
Speaker 14: And he eats faster than this out at a restaurant.
Speaker 8: I know it.
Speaker 11: You got to listen, guys. Have you guys ever run a marathon? You got to pace yourself. You can't just sprint out of the gate or you're gonna die. If I just started chugging this, I would die in about ten minutes.
Speaker 5: You would literally die on auto poisoning.
Speaker 12: Not die, but you know what I mean, My stomach would fill up. You got up.
Speaker 5: Nurture, let's do this, let's play that. Lets you want to weigh right now? Though, Like that's three chips. Hey, step on the scale. Now, see if there's a point after like six chips. Let's see if it's affected any weight at.
Speaker 12: All, A big one. I ain't napped him.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll get you that napkin. Here he is back on the scale.
Speaker 12: Bones.
Speaker 10: We started at one sixty seven point four okay.
Speaker 8: Now after seven scoops.
Speaker 10: We should be a point five at least one okay, okay.
Speaker 8: No difference so far. We will come back.
Speaker 5: All the scientists are like, m interesting, let me play the song.
Speaker 8: He's gonna keep eating.
Speaker 12: I mean, there's a lot of guak guys.
Speaker 5: There's a bull going full spoon.
Speaker 14: Man, it just came out of his mouth and dropped back in the ball.
Speaker 8: He went full spoon.
Speaker 12: It's better with a chip.
Speaker 5: He's going back in full spoon for a second. Full spoon.
Speaker 10: Oh, that is a lot of That is a lot of walk.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox is getting well.
Speaker 8: There's angry.
Speaker 4: If you're hungry and angry, he's like full grey causing that he's snapping at people.
Speaker 11: Oh no, because I got all these stupid idiots that are experts over here.
Speaker 12: I got Eddie giving me advice. Morgan.
Speaker 5: Oh, by the way, Lunchbox is eating three pounds of walk.
Speaker 4: He has now gone to the spoon and he's complaining about how gross it is.
Speaker 11: That was so gross, and Morgan's like, you know, you could crumple some chips on top and make them shut up experts.
Speaker 14: Well, actually it's not a bad idea. Better just giving you a punch on the chip.
Speaker 10: I offered you a margarita like a Mexican restaurant.
Speaker 8: Here. How's the texture?
Speaker 14: Terrible?
Speaker 11: Man, it's getting rough boys and girls. I did not realize, listen, I didn't realize how much three pounds of walk was.
Speaker 12: That's a lot of walk.
Speaker 11: Yeah, did you do You can go to the restaurants like, oh, it's like table side walk, Like yeah, they put in that little bull and I'm like, oh, I crushed that. That's probably like an alt. They charge your outrageous amount of money for it.
Speaker 5: He goes there, he goes, oh, man, take you that.
Speaker 11: You know how much these quats? I don't know if the cartel's behind this one, because.
Speaker 10: Yes, the avocados.
Speaker 11: There was twenty bucks for eight avocados and oh boo.
Speaker 10: Bark, And you think the cartels are behind the avocados, isn't that what I bring?
Speaker 14: Yeah? Yeah, there was an avocado story just The tortilla one is the most recent.
Speaker 5: Do you want us to like do some talk about some stuff while you're eating? Yeah, I wass do that so you can like focus or not focus.
Speaker 14: I would like us to talk about something else talking about.
Speaker 4: Well, no, I'm saying we can either we could go to another song or we can just continue the show. But we can't have you burping and vomiting during the process.
Speaker 12: And I think that was my one burp. I'll tell you if I got another one coming.
Speaker 4: The Mega millions jackpot was won by somebody in Illinois.
Speaker 12: Yeah. One person.
Speaker 5: Wow, that would be so cool.
Speaker 10: How much money?
Speaker 12: Okay, see you did this on Burbers. I'm alrighty, not feeling good with the walk, and then he hits me with they won the five hundred and sixty one million dollars. All right, rub in my base.
Speaker 14: He knows the exact amount.
Speaker 10: A lot a million.
Speaker 8: I had a lot of walk.
Speaker 5: You can buy a lot of walk one million.
Speaker 8: Did you buy a ticket for that one?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Here he goes again. Oh boy, oh boy, is it getting harder to do?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's getting harder. Like every time he goes to my mouth, I'm like, go here, we gonna do this.
Speaker 10: Where are we at on the bowl? We're like halfway down anything?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, probably let's see flip it up.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 14: Oh wait, oh my gosh, that like a third of the way. Oh lunchbox. That's not good. From the outside looking in, it looks like you're almost done.
Speaker 8: You've you've piled it in the middle.
Speaker 12: No, no, I cleared out the edges, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Like, Oh, he's that one and will weigh you again?
Speaker 12: Here you go?
Speaker 4: Here he goes, Oh, he can't even he's going full spoon, big blog. You can always tap out, buddy, all right, and then we'll put you on the scale. A minute ago he would one sixty seven point four.
Speaker 9: We should least p point like two more points, right, unless it's like a cheap scale.
Speaker 12: That's a good when I brought from my house.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, well here we go. He's getting on the scale. He claims half the bowl. Drum roll, and the number is.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, what do you got?
Speaker 14: He looks like a chipmunk. He'salking his cheep.
Speaker 12: What's the number?
Speaker 8: The old number was one sixty seven point four? What do you have?
Speaker 12: Drum roll?
Speaker 11: Polase, it's already on one sixty.
Speaker 8: Half a pound already. Let know, okay, crazy, Hey, you keep eating.
Speaker 10: It still tastes good.
Speaker 14: Lunchbox, are you ever going to eat guacam only again?
Speaker 12: Yeah? I will eventually.
Speaker 5: You gotta buddy more.
Speaker 12: I'm thinking about doing the chip name Morgan bashto.
Speaker 8: Oh now, all of a sudden, it's a good idea.
Speaker 5: Textures, different, little salt in there. It's like robotustin and you're like checking it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I got sixty dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have to pay him fifty and Eddie has to give him ten.
Speaker 10: Is that right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Three pounds of food challenge.
Speaker 5: We won't come back. We're back in just a second and weigh them again.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox is attempting to eat three pounds of guacamole.
Speaker 5: Why you ask, why is he doing this?
Speaker 12: Great question?
Speaker 4: Well, a year ago we wondered if you ate three pounds of food and he didn't go to the bathroom, if you weighed exactly three pounds more, which your body processed the food in some weird way. So Lunchbox has been eating and he is struggling. He's eating three pounds of straight guacamole. He's full, big spoon now thoughts.
Speaker 10: Huh, you can't even talk.
Speaker 12: It does not feel good.
Speaker 5: Do you feel bad or does it taste bad?
Speaker 12: Both?
Speaker 10: But what is it? The vibe? Because you love going to Mexican restaurants and just.
Speaker 5: Like true, do we need to play Mexican music?
Speaker 10: That's all we need?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 12: I don't know because they don't always play mixing machi. Oh man, it's just I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's three pounds more than you thought it would be a.
Speaker 11: Lot more like I didn't realize what three pounds looked like, are you?
Speaker 14: I don't think I realized.
Speaker 5: Will you look at his ball and give us a percent and you think he's ninety No, there's no way. It's ninety percent right like ninety see ninety What would you say?
Speaker 3: I would say he's probably done thirty five percent left, thirty five percent?
Speaker 14: How much he's done?
Speaker 10: Oh my, you're not going to finish.
Speaker 14: Come on, keep eating. That's a decent amounts.
Speaker 12: You're only saying that thirty five percent?
Speaker 2: Yeah, still you still got by the ways to go.
Speaker 14: You just screened.
Speaker 8: You don't get the money if you quit.
Speaker 15: Oh I know, lunchbox have a crispy ten dollars bill for you I got fifty do the chips, but that's more food. So is it like the amount in your stomach that's that's hurting you?
Speaker 10: Or is it like.
Speaker 5: He's crumbling the chips on top of it? Take it better?
Speaker 14: Rumbled up on there. It's not gonna we're.
Speaker 5: Gonna have to jump. But are you committing what staying and eating it all?
Speaker 10: I'm doing my best, man, Now you gotta commit.
Speaker 4: Are you committing to eating it all? Or do you want us to just say you know what we tried? Do you want to weigh yourself?
Speaker 12: Give me a couple more bites? Okay, give me a couple more songs.
Speaker 5: Okay, well let's do this. Let's weigh you lunchbox.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 4: Earlier when he stepped on the scale, any weigh.
Speaker 5: One's sixty eight, I believe right, one sixty seven point four.
Speaker 10: Initially that's the first weigh in.
Speaker 4: Yes, and he's like sixty percent into this three pound bowl of guacamole.
Speaker 10: What's wrong man? While you're yelling tomorrow eats popcorn trim? Yeah, I didn't want to talk about that yet.
Speaker 8: Discuss Okay, here we go. Step on the scale.
Speaker 4: Originally it's one sixty seven point four. Go ahead, come on, answer what is it?
Speaker 13: Whoa?
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 12: I'm one sixty eight point point eight? WHOA?
Speaker 11: Dude?
Speaker 8: You're almost there? A pound point four? You're halfway in?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm halfway. See that's why I said thirty five percent. You got to be kidding me. That looks like half lunchbox.
Speaker 5: You gotta keep going, Man's go, buddy, come on this.
Speaker 14: You can do it.
Speaker 8: You can do it all.
Speaker 14: It's mental at this all your new is win. Dude.
Speaker 5: We got to get to the news.
Speaker 8: Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you continuing? Are you committing sixty bucks at steak Man?
Speaker 12: As much as I love guacamole.
Speaker 5: And I love, oh my gosh, lunch.
Speaker 10: You're not a loser.
Speaker 14: You can't quit.
Speaker 12: No, no, I'm not a loser. I didn't Who said I was a loser? Are you?
Speaker 8: Are you quitting?
Speaker 10: You're a winner?
Speaker 8: Are you quitting?
Speaker 11: And I hate to see like half a pound of guacamly go to weigh.
Speaker 5: A pound and a half.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, so with that, that's.
Speaker 4: Tapping out, Hey, tapping out well nowhere on earth.
Speaker 8: Against one point four pounds.
Speaker 12: So disgusting.
Speaker 10: So doctor, what do you think about the experiment here?
Speaker 4: What did you learn to try not to do scientific experiments with people who quit mid experiment.
Speaker 5: That's a good lesson.
Speaker 12: Yeah no, no, it has nothing new.
Speaker 5: Quitting it's dude, this is actually everything you do awful as everything you need to quitting.
Speaker 12: It feels like I'm going to regurgitate.
Speaker 8: Okay, stop, stops.
Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all, that's it for me this weekend.
Speaker 3: I gotta get going into some CMA Fest activities. I hope everyone is having a safe, fun.
Speaker 2: And exciting weekend, whatever that may be. R and R watching movies are out on the town. Hope you're enjoying yourself.
Speaker 3: And thank you for letting me be a very small part of it. I'm always appreciative of that. And if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, hit me up on Instagram at web Girl Morgan, or please.
Speaker 2: Share that you're listening to this podcast.
Speaker 14: I loved to.
Speaker 3: See everyone and what they're thinking and their opinions on different topics.
Speaker 2: So there's that, and please follow the show at Bobby Bone Show. I'll see y'all next time.
Speaker 14: Bye.
Speaker 1: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby.
Speaker 14: Bomb Show and follow ed web girl Morgan
Speaker 1: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.