Speaker 1: It's nine o one.
Speaker 2: With Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling. It's too good to not talk about on air. Amy just said, oh, no, can you hear my foot massage or vibrating?
Speaker 1: Well, because I was having Mike's trouble and it sounds something was going.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Easton said, and yeah, under the desk, I want you to prove that right now, because I think it's something else.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I mean it's the thing where your feet both go in and then it's not great, but it's just definitely palms the nerves.
Speaker 2: I want that.
Speaker 1: You're gonna You're gonna make fans so happy right now. It definitely calms the nerves.
Speaker 3: The funniest is the Okay, when we were checking Tori's Mike Easton, our producer engineer came on and he goes, there's kind of like an oh Jenn.
Speaker 1: He goes, can I have that? Can I have that?
Speaker 2: I want that? And I want your foot massag er, I mean all the things.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, you guys, I have a serious question, h serious question. And I don't know if this is me because I've seen these episodes before and I just instantly remembered, Jenny, this is more for Jenny.
Speaker 3: Do you immediately know who the stalker is?
Speaker 1: Immediately?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I'm confused because the guy got out of jail, so I think it's him now. But before that, I thought it was the guy with the cameraman guy, the nice one, right.
Speaker 1: She did think that last week. No, what about you now you're not sure?
Speaker 3: Well, I immediately knew because you knd it and I don't. What I don't know is this is what I'm so curious, and I wanted to ask you. Do I know because I know because I remember? Or does nine O two one zero make it pretty obvious and I don't.
Speaker 2: It's both, Okay, okay, absolutely both. There may I hope I'm right, but I think I'm probably right. I don't know, but you probably also do have that like recall of you know, when you see something and then you're like, oh, yeah, it comes.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. We need someone who's watching it for the first time to wait in here.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys, send us a message, tell us who you think the stalker is before it's too late, because we're gonna find out.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, if you're watching it for the first time, do we Jackie, our producer Jackie's on do you know who you think the stalker is?
Speaker 1: No, because I'm kind of coming in cold with keeping up. That's good though, that's good. That's what we want.
Speaker 3: So who do you think the stalker is?
Speaker 1: Just some random guy that's following Tory? Oh you don't know who he is. You're not getting a vibe.
Speaker 3: No, wow, okay, okay, okay, that's good.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's your point in the program. They've set up three people correct that it could be Garrett Slan who attempted rape on or two years ago, because he's out officially. They've set up the two camera guys, Rusty and Evan. Correct. Mm hmmm, because now Rusty is kind of going in like Donna like.
Speaker 3: But Jackie sort of saying some random Yeah, this is true.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's what I were. Random. Yeah. Interesting.
Speaker 2: I don't think they'd make it random just because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you imagine it's just like some random they catch. Well, thank you that, because I was.
Speaker 4: I became so curious because so I watched out of order because I wasn't here last week. I missed you guys, by the way, so I watched the one we're talking about now. Then I went back and watched the other and I mean immediately there was and I I even it was so blatant that to me, I was like, is my memory like that triggered that? I because I haven't seen this one, and it's probably since the original maybe one other time for some reason.
Speaker 1: Twice at the most. And immediately I was like, oh, oh my god.
Speaker 3: So I just didn't know if it was like so obvious.
Speaker 2: This is so suspenseful. It's so suspenseful, and it's so dramatic. You guys, we have to tell them we're talking about Season seven, episode sixteen, Unnecessary Roughness, Oh, Unnecessary Roughed January twenty second, nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Finally, it's nineteen ninety seven. Synopsis. It's Super Bowl weekend, and Brandon finally scores. Finally, Steve tries to profit off some misspelled merch. Well, David and Tom take the pea pad from nightclub to sports bar while Valerie calls foul. Meanwhile, Donna plays defense when she thinks the man who assaulted her two years ago is back. And on the tack.
Speaker 2: Directed by Gilbert M. Chilton and written by John Wilpley.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. All these sports references are throwing me over the edge.
Speaker 2: You don't like this, you didn't like the super Bowl? Talk?
Speaker 1: Guess what, guys, what do you think?
Speaker 3: I'm sure nobody is surprised by this. Obviously, the Super Bowl that year, January nineteen or probably January February nineteen ninety seven, aired on Fox. That's how you guys were able to say super Bowl, super Bowl, super Bowl so much because Fox had the rights to the Super Bowl that year, because otherwise you would be like, get to watch the big Game?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Oh my gosh, you're right. I didn't even think of it.
Speaker 3: So I found out in nineteen ninety seven. It was Super Bowl thirty one, which by the way is very hard xxx I and it was the Green Bay Packers and the New England Patriots. The green Bay Packers won, and it was aired on Fox. And this was the very first Super Bowl ever to be televised by Fox.
Speaker 2: Is that the last time the green Bay Packers won?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because wasn't the Green Bay Packers was like Aaron Rodgers, wasn't he like a big green Bay Packers?
Speaker 1: Got no idea what you guys are talking about?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: We know when you were finished with sports, I'll check back in.
Speaker 2: I didn't really follow football.
Speaker 1: Let me start my foot massager. Well, you guys talked about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Aaron Rodgers was a big Green Bay packer. I don't know if he won the Super Bowl, but I think he did well.
Speaker 2: I wasn't that into football then, so and it worked for the storyline because none of the girls cared at all about football shirts.
Speaker 3: By the way, we're I wouldn't pay fifty cents for those.
Speaker 2: With the hands stitched.
Speaker 1: My grandpa's grandpa, lieve who has them? Though? Somebody must have them out there. There's a must be a box of shirts somewhere.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna check Ion's crush.
Speaker 3: I've just about hat it with Valerie, but we'll get to that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've had it. Where are we starting?
Speaker 2: Let's start with storyline. Stalker, it's getting it's getting more aggressive, it's getting more dramatic so much.
Speaker 3: You wanting to plow Donna down with the car was a weird move for me by the stalker, But.
Speaker 2: Because he wants to be with her yet he's going to run her.
Speaker 1: Over flowers and running her over as Okay, Can I just point out something that no one would ever know. So they make a point of saying the flowers he sends her the rose are very rare breed of roses called sterling silver, not rare, not rare, No, maybe back then so that was my mother's favorite flower and got her sterling silver roses. I think she would say they were rare back then. I don't think they were now I just throws them in the trash.
Speaker 2: There were Osh.
Speaker 1: Doesn't like who they're from.
Speaker 2: They were real pretty, they were real sketchy though, Yeah they got bad mojo those roses.
Speaker 3: Creepier was the one lone rose on the deck.
Speaker 1: Now Creepiest is like the producer of the show, aka my dad. This is a storyline about his daughter aka Donna Martin getting a stalker, and he's like, let's put in the stalker sends her roses, which are my wife's favorite flower.
Speaker 2: Is he working something out there?
Speaker 1: I don't know. He threw me over the edges. I'm like, I think you just do what you know.
Speaker 4: Though, if he knows that flower and it's very specific, it's better to call it out than being like, and he sends flowers like, you know, be specific. So I think it actually made an impressive point in the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like looking at it that way makes me feel a little bit better.
Speaker 3: Right, I wouldn't have had the same meaning or impact if it was just like a bouquet of daffodils.
Speaker 2: What do you guys think about the way Donna and Kelly, No, the way, what do you guys think about the way Claire and Kelly are sort of handling this whole thing. They're a little dismissive. I mean, I get that they're like trying to downplay it, trying to calm her down, like not let her go crazy about it, But at the same time, it kind of comes across as like rude. They're not very rude, caring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just feel like it's to begin with, it's three single women living alone in an apartment on a beach, Like, I don't know, it feels odd that you guys are I don't know, I can't say you guys are my friends.
Speaker 6: Whatever.
Speaker 1: It does feel a little bit like they should be scared for themselves too if someone broke in there, and especially since I was almost raped at the beach apartment.
Speaker 3: Correct, that's the thing, so I didn't I wasn't uh in my mind as bothered by Kelly. But Claire I was like, actually irritated. I'm like, you're being a complete be Claire was not cool. Claire was not understanding Claire was It was strange.
Speaker 1: Strange. Well, they needed to set up I mean, Donna was literally going batch crazy. But it's like they needed to set up that her friends kind of don't believe her, and that's just adding to her anxiety of playing it up because no one does really believe her.
Speaker 2: No, I get it, I get it, Like why Donna is so freaked out, Like I forgot about the tempted rape storyline. I mean what season was that.
Speaker 1: No I forgot too when this all started. I remember I was like, you guys, I'm finally getting a stalker. I was like, oh no wait, I was almost rap.
Speaker 3: It was either last season or the one before, but it might have, David says two years ago.
Speaker 2: So but it's crazy that we both forgot that already. But let's not go there. But the thing is you were violated. You were violated in that house, that apartment, which A. I don't know, I maybe would have moved B.
Speaker 5: But it is that beachfront by the way, I stay for you, by the way and then b.
Speaker 2: That's what you know when you have that kind of trauma comes back like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally, totally. Even David's being a little dismissive, don't you think.
Speaker 3: I thought he's handling it pretty well.
Speaker 1: Caring, but I just wish he would do more more. Yeah, Like, why did Donna have to come to the conclusion to go to her parents' house? Like somebody should have gotten her the f out of that apartment when this all started out.
Speaker 2: And also, why would you go to your parents' house? Well, they're away, You're gonna be alone in that big house. Makes no sense, Donna.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you offer to go with me?
Speaker 2: I will? Can we do it again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go back right you.
Speaker 3: I should do a lot of things differently. I'm gonna say, like David.
Speaker 1: Could stay with Donna, like any somebody please, I'll say Valerie at this point, if somebody stay with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really downplayed. I don't know why they chose to do that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you guys, I just feel like they made light of it way too much.
Speaker 3: These days. We would never you would never make light of that. No someone ever doing all those things.
Speaker 6: It's just like no, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: Tour.
Speaker 2: Do you ever get I'm sure you do. Do you get fan mail to your house or things addressed to Tory spelling in your home address?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Occasionally me too, Yeah, because it's really Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's real easy to find out anything not there. Yeah, which feels unfair and it's just.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Because you think, oh, not me, not me.
Speaker 1: But could you remember that stocker we had Jen m you know, whis what I'm talking about in the nineties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where we all had to get bodyguards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so knowing that in real life, I mean it happened to a lot of people, but specifically Jen and I had this guy. I couldn't remember. Were you the wife and I was girlfriend?
Speaker 2: I can't remember. I think I was the wife and you were the girlfriend.
Speaker 5: But it like it was bad, bad, bad, and it was really scary and whatever happened with that they got did you go put in jail or probably well, he went to a mental health facility, but then he broke out and came for us.
Speaker 2: He broke out. Oh my god, you're giving me scares all over again.
Speaker 1: I'm getting scarce that this wasn't handled better? Like, thanks for bringing this up. This is really like, especially since Jenna and I had this going on in real life, Like, how did they not handle this better on camera? I don't even know if I would have put that storyline in because what about after that?
Speaker 4: I also think the way that Claire, Now, I didn't notice it as much with Kelly, but with Claire, the way she behaves it really has a disservice to that character.
Speaker 3: And they do that a lot with Claire, Like the way Claire doesn't believe Steve all the time. It's like they write her that way but the act, but in my mind, the way Claire would behave is totally the opposite of that.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: We'll see how it plays out, but yeah, it's not considering how well nine to twoo often handles things, they are not doing as well with this one maybe, but it still has me on the edge of my seat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you remember filming at the strip club? O? God, I wish I did.
Speaker 3: That was so funny by the way I remember it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it wasn't a male strip club at all, it was a female one. It was in the Valley Way. It's a big name, but what's a female strip club? Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, sorry, So it was like you would go see Chippendales, right it was.
Speaker 2: I think it was supposed to be Thunder from down Under?
Speaker 1: Was it Spearmint Rhino? We definitely filmed in the valley.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was because it wasn't that right by where we worked.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just remember like being really excited because there was like a little room you would go into. It was their store. I'm a consumer, so I'll shop anywhere, and it was a total like sex shop back there, and it was like, oh, it's just so fun.
Speaker 3: Gosh, have you guys ever seen the Chippendales or the Thunder from down Under?
Speaker 1: Oh? Jen has or Magic Mike.
Speaker 2: I saw the Chippendales because Iron was in it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's sweet. No way, Oh I saw Magic Mike, Lance Bass and I went to Magic Mike.
Speaker 3: There's no rudity, right, It's just like underwear. I've never been.
Speaker 2: It's just like gee string, banana hammock.
Speaker 1: So you see butt, but you never see.
Speaker 2: The front in your face.
Speaker 1: I can't you see Whoa and Ian wore.
Speaker 2: That Iron was probably no, he probably had on like the briefs the bikini briefs. But then there were the other guys that had the thong, the thong, the longdong.
Speaker 1: That's your boy. How did you not go see him when he was headlining? I'm disappointed in you. However, when I did Magic Mike, I got pulled up on stage and so he was.
Speaker 2: Like, they go for the weak ones.
Speaker 1: And he was like, don't worry, I've got you. Like and if you don't feel comfortable, I don't know if there's safe word. There was something, and I was just like, oh my.
Speaker 5: Gosh, they gyrite gyrt Nope, I read I write.
Speaker 3: Like they put their privates right in your face.
Speaker 1: I don't. It's just like anything, what's the female version of emasculating defeminizing? Like I don't know, and everyone's like who so excited in the audience, and like I.
Speaker 3: Went to a bachelorette party for my friend Dawn and a stripper showed up and I literally had to leave the room because I just can't. It's just, you know how I have some weird things. That's one of the things where I'm just like, this is making me uncomfortable. And first of all, anytime anyone shows up somewhere with a boombox.
Speaker 2: I'm out wait a second, that sounds like a good time.
Speaker 1: It could be John Cusack.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, I'm gonna come over to your house with a.
Speaker 1: Boom books where an officer arrives.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm like, remember, oh my gosh, I feel like have you ever read I had a stripper once for a bridal shower?
Speaker 1: I think I'm there, you were there. That's aggressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a lot. And then there was the Chippendale's experience where I too got pulled up on the stage mortifying.
Speaker 1: On a stage.
Speaker 3: It's just an absolute hard no for me. I would run out. I would truly immediately run out.
Speaker 1: No, it's a no no.
Speaker 3: For me, trust me, immediately. I would run out, immediately, immediately, immediately.
Speaker 1: Strippers. Now, if the Backstreet Boys.
Speaker 3: Pulled me up on stage and wanted to sit in a chair, that's fine, But not strippers, no.
Speaker 1: And humped your face, You'll be fine with that. They don't do that, the Backstreet Boys. What if they did? This is our world classy.
Speaker 3: They give you a chair and they like dance and sing around you, and it's a working iconic. Whereas yeah, no, on the.
Speaker 2: Strippers, Yeah it's not it's.
Speaker 1: Not anymore though, strippers hired for bridal showers. I know, but I'm just saying for like, yes.
Speaker 3: I don't know, let me google strippers in my air, Yeah, strippers in my area, and see what comes up. Oh yeah, perfect ten entertainment came right up.
Speaker 1: No, like women still want that, but I mean they want to.
Speaker 3: Like male strippers.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I male strippers. Like we're going to have dressed as a cup.
Speaker 3: There's one near Fresno. Secret Encounters, Take it Off Entertainment, Show Times, entertainment, but spelled with a y. Men in Motion, California. Male Strippers hire local mail strippers for your party.
Speaker 1: Men in Motion.
Speaker 2: A lot of options, It's a plenty. Yeah, there's all so many to choose from.
Speaker 4: Interestingly, Fresno has come up significantly. Hunk oh Mania that's the one.
Speaker 1: I want.
Speaker 3: Hunk oh Mania Mania a lot in this center.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I want to come over and like change my light bulb or something, I'm fine with that. Like I don't want to dance. I want them to come over and literally help, like with guys around the house. That's all.
Speaker 2: But do you want them to be dressed in a thong?
Speaker 1: No? I don't want to see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just hire a handyman. Let's talk about when Steve is doing business with a former rival.
Speaker 1: Oh, Dick's back.
Speaker 2: The Dick jokes so a plenty.
Speaker 3: Why are they friends now? It's so silly, so silly.
Speaker 1: Why is he bad? Because this is.
Speaker 3: Ung for this world?
Speaker 2: Wait a second, Dick told us I actually thought.
Speaker 3: It happened in this episode when he went down too.
Speaker 1: Because I was like, oh, I was like.
Speaker 2: The actor that told us what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Dan, My god, Dan, I love Dan.
Speaker 3: That guy was great and he's coming back.
Speaker 1: But the Firefighter is gone. So like when he gave us all this info, which is like we're both like what, Yeah, so Cliff is coming back to.
Speaker 2: Where is Cliff right now? I don't know how I broke up? He went away to do something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, no, no, the Fireman he's coming back. Yeah, he comes back.
Speaker 2: Why because he's hot?
Speaker 1: Touch base?
Speaker 2: Because you need your character needs a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I have a boyfriend, I have David. I have a stalker.
Speaker 2: I'm I don't think you're going to stay with David.
Speaker 1: What do you mean that? Soon we talked about that.
Speaker 3: Dick's last name is Harrison.
Speaker 1: Dick.
Speaker 2: You know what, I can't. I cannot play.
Speaker 1: Do that like it's Harry Dick. Oh yeah, Cliff tries to save Dick. Jen. Why are all these people coming back?
Speaker 2: Because maybe they liked them and they ran out of their running out of storylines.
Speaker 1: We've got a few episodes before this all goes down? Is her ex coming back to all?
Speaker 2: I forgot?
Speaker 1: Who's X Mark? He's gone? Is his name Mark? Uh? I think he's gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's gone.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's the stalker?
Speaker 2: Could be you never know. What about when Brandon and Tracy head over to her parents ranch for Super Bowl weekend, I.
Speaker 3: Literally blocked out all the way Stephan her random ex boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt like I was watching like a movie of the week all of a sudden. Maybe it's because I did a movie of the week out there in that same area.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: By the way, separately, all over my Instagram right now, is teen Angel two or Teen Angel returns everywhere?
Speaker 1: I don't know why, because you talked about Dick.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know why, but it's just showing up constantly, so weird.
Speaker 1: I think it's.
Speaker 3: Because, if I'm gonna be honest, Jenny has Barbara Eden, and somehow my phone knows Barbara Eden and Jenny were on a show together.
Speaker 1: And then now it's giving me all old Jenny stuff.
Speaker 2: Sorry, this is wild.
Speaker 1: I think that's why. So the Tracy Brandon storyline. I was waiting for Jen. This is your cue to show back up, and I'm Anne, why not bring that bitchback? They bring everybody else back.
Speaker 2: I'd be so happy if they brought.
Speaker 1: Ann back the same horse thing snooze alert. Wait right, you got horses? Sorry, I love horses. I love horses. Well, although did anybody know she.
Speaker 2: Was from a farm and no horses and.
Speaker 4: That she kind of has some dough because did you not see when you pulled in it had like such an whatever.
Speaker 1: Her last name is Ranch hoosey doozy ranch, you know what I mean, like fancy boosy doozy. Tracy Gallian g A y L I A sorry, And I loved Jill so much. I'm so sorry they did such a disservice to this character.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, I don't think I realized that they sleep for the first time in this episode.
Speaker 1: Did you don't get the care in a varn? I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't know that I figured that out.
Speaker 2: I still don't feel the heat nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm getting angry at this storyline and these characters together, and I'm so excited back then David and his best friend Tom.
Speaker 2: Now weird.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see them together either. What is happening?
Speaker 2: Maybe we all wanted time off, so they're trying to bring in other actors to give oh us four day weeks.
Speaker 1: I will tell you for sure. Right now, we're filming doubleps.
Speaker 2: So they had to have in a lot of extra people.
Speaker 1: No, nobody likes to go this, but we jump you the sharky a little bit.
Speaker 2: No, we don't.
Speaker 1: D Yeah, No, I'm gonna say a little bit like.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna defend them to the end.
Speaker 1: Not full Phonsie, you know, and he's never say die Fine, fine.
Speaker 4: I love Fonsie and the life it was like not a life vest, but it was a life belt. But anyway, but jumpy a little a little. There's some things where I'm.
Speaker 1: Just like what we've been off a few episodes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's jumping?
Speaker 3: It's just like off a little bit, like certain great and certain things are off.
Speaker 1: That's what I'll say. You need see little things are off. Yeah, just I don't like Tom, Like, do we need Tom? I don't care.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently apparently Kelly has a little I know.
Speaker 3: That was weird too.
Speaker 2: Weird is does she really think he's here? Is it just because it's Valeries man?
Speaker 1: What she wants to?
Speaker 2: Well? I don't know. I don't know about Sam. I think he's a hunk. This is Tracy's X.
Speaker 1: He is hunky. I agree with you, but why is he there?
Speaker 2: And it's just a it's like a insane beat they've played a million times, like I don't know, but I just feel like this is they've played with Brandon over and over when he has a girlfriend and then they're the X comes into the play.
Speaker 1: And then it's the same bit, right, We've done this.
Speaker 2: They have this whole like Dick swinging contest, Sorry Dick? What was his name? Sam?
Speaker 1: Sam?
Speaker 3: Cameron Hall played Sam. Oh, let's look up, I'm doing that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, then they end up making out and then they do it in the hay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just actually missed the whole thing. I kind of was so whatever.
Speaker 4: He was on Melrose Place also, Oh, he was previously married to Trailer Howard.
Speaker 3: Was she the girl from Two Guys and a girl in a pizza place. Yes, she was really random. That seems they got divorced.
Speaker 1: But okay, oh this is making sense because Trailer Howard my dad worked with. He was going to redo Charlie's Angels but never went. His last job was this job.
Speaker 3: Then he quit acting. Oh whoa, yeah, he was a ranch hand on Milroe's place. Also maybe he stopped.
Speaker 1: What is happening?
Speaker 2: That's type casting right there, and it's glory very interesting.
Speaker 1: What did he go on to do?
Speaker 2: Sam? We don't know, m we don't.
Speaker 1: Is he coming down to care? But you know, no, no, no, this is been done one done, yeah, one and done here shocking.
Speaker 2: The thing is though, but so they have stealed, they've consummated their relationship.
Speaker 1: Like in the hay. Yeah, that sounds like it's not planted, like nothing planned what they use for birth control?
Speaker 2: Maybe he hadn't his wallet. Isn't that what they did?
Speaker 1: Wash is responsible, But would he would have one in his wallet? I feel like Tracy would have had it. She seems responsible maybe h And.
Speaker 2: Then but then the next morning it felt weird.
Speaker 1: They are weird in general. There's sort of to happen. Sometimes she gets.
Speaker 2: She gets in her head right away about.
Speaker 1: It all that tends to happen after her first time. Wait, you guys, can you do a calculation? Not by episodes, but how long at this point have Tracy and Brandon been together that they waited?
Speaker 2: It seems like since the beginning of the season though.
Speaker 1: Yes she came on then, but like in TV time, not Let's not count it by how many episodes, Like how long do you think it's been? Just just take a guess. We can't pinpoint it.
Speaker 2: But it's super Bowl, so that's February, okay.
Speaker 1: And they met when school started, which was what August? August?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so like six months?
Speaker 3: I guess September, November, December, yeah, six months, five months.
Speaker 1: There's plenty.
Speaker 3: They're just not right there. It's very slow and they don't totally click. It's like are they friends zoned?
Speaker 1: They write it this way like they can't expect the viewers to be okay with them, Like you can't. They had to have given more. Friend zone would have been a great storyline.
Speaker 3: But they didn't do about it a good storyline, Like.
Speaker 1: I want to see the electricity between them and the chemistry and I want to root for them to eventually like do it, do it?
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: But they seem the ultimate good on paper, like they should be together on paper. No one's reading papers here, so just some missed opportunity. And I don't know, and I'm sure the deep down they were like, well, we don't want fans to really like them together because we're getting Brandon and Kelly back together. But it's like, well, we have to watch it every week at least give us some like yeah, it's just something some feels a yeah, she's adorable, like yeah, do you think Jason had to do chemistry reads like we had to do sometimes. Probably it's not that they don't have chemistry. I think it's more the way it's written. They're sort of cute together. It's just written to.
Speaker 2: They're kind of cute like friend zony though, like what you were saying, like they're cute, like.
Speaker 1: There's nothing sexual between them, and that's okay, that's okay. Yeah, but are they gonna so we're gonna talk about it? Like no one's talking about it?
Speaker 2: Who do you want to talk about it?
Speaker 1: Like I want? I guess you can't show her with a friend because that would be not someone in the core cast. I don't know, and I guess. I guess dudes don't talk about that stuff, right, did guys talk about that?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. I'd like to see that scene like with Brandon being like, I don't know, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all very internal in his head. At this point, we don't really know where he.
Speaker 1: Is, right, it's in his head on our screens, and I'm not.
Speaker 2: Happy, You're like, I need more information, right.
Speaker 1: I just want to see him, like I want to see bro like combos, Like I'd like to see that. Actually, i'd like Intel to like, I know, guys like don't talk about it the way we do or internalize it as much, but they got to be talking about it in some respect, and I'd like to know, like why is he talking to Steve about it? I can even talk to Dick about it. He's available for two more episodes, like come on, okay, so what.
Speaker 5: Do you rate it?
Speaker 1: I rate it and.
Speaker 2: Six point four.
Speaker 1: I would not go that low. Seven five. I like the dawna stuff. Yeah yeah, yeah, I can't rate it based on my storyline. That feels odd. Can we take the horse sorry storyline out and then read it?
Speaker 2: You mean the whole brand and Tracy storyline. Correct, Yeah, sure, what do you waited? If that wasn't a part of it?
Speaker 1: It's still seven, not going any higher?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, but I feel like this is exciting for your character, and I'm looking forward to finding out who this talker is.
Speaker 1: I know that great.
Speaker 2: I hope next week you'll help me please so too. I hope Kelly it becomes a real friendly that she claims to be.
Speaker 1: Oh, I believe in you. I don't know what's happening with Claire, but I feel like Kelly's gonna step it up.
Speaker 2: Especially all the things that she's been through, Like right, yeah, wait, what do we have next week? Mm?
Speaker 1: Hmm? Face off? Oh god? Is this sports too? And we're going back to hockey? It's hockey? It is because Kay McCoy give us a heads up that he's playing hockey with Jason.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I can't anymore, you guys, what is happening to the show? Well?
Speaker 2: Another sports episode? I mean that wasn't really a sports episode. That was a party for a football game.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, face off? Can another one be put on? Like Chris Jenners that's twenty years younger?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is it? This is the end of this episode.
Speaker 1: This is it. I guys, go back to your foot. Mastager by