Speaker 1: Joey Bee man with stance and hands filling numbers that crane a sand fantasy.
Speaker 2: Talking about diamond dreams sheakes and players with throwing their scheme.
Speaker 3: So welch breaking it down Real Sowars is howling in.
Speaker 1: The radio school talking monsters on the based off field.
Speaker 2: Was its swinging his bets and magic shields Stanity Baseball.
Speaker 3: In the nine podcast, there's giving enough fat size, class.
Speaker 1: And looks and starts still lie.
Speaker 3: Dreams of gloomy eye. Welcome everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three sixty five. Bet five bucks get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets when you use the promo code leading Off only at Bet three sixty five. It's me Joey b That of course is the Welsh. It it's you that peanuts and the cracker Jacks. It's a fun Friday here around the program. Hope everyone is having a good weekend coming up, the holidays coming up July fourth, Independence Day, cookouts and fireworks and swimming holes and all that stuff that makes aliens sure makes America great baseball and baseball all the America you can handle Welsh. Do you have a do you have like a certain flag shirt you're gonna wear on July fourth or the upcoming big festival.
Speaker 1: Well, no, see, July fourth isn't July fourth around these parts because my daughter and my wife's sherry birthday and it's July fifth, So July fourth, my daughter has taken over. It's actually very appropriate for July fourth in America. She has taken over. July fourth is her day, and then July fifth is like pseudo my wife and my daughter still takes that one. So we're coming up to a birthday week of again fireworks for my daughter. It's maybe for the country, but my daughter's like, oh you guys got fireworks for me, So that's how it's going to go. But no, no flag shirts. I do have a Cubs flag hat or something maybe I'll wear, but not a lot of I don't know us July fourth flair, how about you?
Speaker 3: I can definitely see.
Speaker 1: You in a like a sleeveless whatever they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got a whole. Yeah, I'm gonna have one of those one of these rompers is that what they're called. I'm gonna get me one of those.
Speaker 1: Like ROMs definitely see maybe face paint like a little Jojo siwa, but jojo piez of pia.
Speaker 3: Don't put that evil out there for the piece.
Speaker 1: Oh it's out there now, a little jojo, a little jojo piece of pia.
Speaker 3: We got a lot to get to. But where else would we start a show this week if not for the Yankee rotation?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: First it was Coal, and it was Heel, and today it's Carlos Rodond who gives up eight runs in five innings. Not that great of a performance for Carls. I don't care about the strikeouts. Eight runs is eight runs, Welsh fun facts, ready for fun facts. Garrett Cole sixer and runs last start. Heel twelve earned runs in his last two starts, and Carls we're done twenty earned runs his last three starts. So now you're gonna have the Dodgers of the Yankees, two teams at the very top of the food chain fighting in July in the pitching market. And I wonder what the price egg is gonna be for some of those Garret Crochet types. Wherever else becomes available when someone is quote unquote out of it. Theoretically in July, but I don't know, man, that arms race is looking real interesting right about now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean all we're waiting for really is going to be who are those pitchers that are going to be, you know, really actually be available, because again you go and look at the you look at the standings, and everybody's pretty close. Everybody's in the general range, So like who are the sellers And it might be more about the buyers being more hyper aggressive. I just don't know. I mean, this is just a weird flip. You're also having like seasonal flip here between like what I mean, we can always joke about, you know, the baseball's being changed and whatever, but like, you know, ball's starting to fly a little bit more and you might have to have some actual pitching changes for the dun start yesterday was really weird.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 1: He had a huge variance of over five mile an hour difference between the low and high on his fastball. He had seventeen whiffs in a game where he gave up eight earned runs, and almost everything was kind of up in general on vel. So I think this is a blip in the road for the Yankees. Yankees fans are freaking out and losing it. You have these guys in fantasy. You're absolutely losing your mind. I think it's a blip that's going to be adjusted. And I did an episode of the cycle that's going to be out later today, and Worm asked me, He's like, hey, what's the you know, the big game you're looking forward to this week? And I was like, Garrett Cole, Like, Garret Cole's all that matters right now because it has been disaster after disaster for the Yankees, and Garret Cole not only is it so important for him, but it's important for the Yankees to turn that around, because yeah, man, it's bad in the Yankee sp streets.
Speaker 3: It is definitely that also bad in the streets. Rice Harper left hamstring injury, so we're gonna get more. I don't seen an update yet to have been doing football shows all morning and other stuff, so I didn't get to see anything recently, but I have to keep a close eye on this. Hopefully it's just a little cramp issue or something like that and nothing serious. But everyone holding their breath first to lose bets. Now I'm gonna lose Harper all of a sudden. Showy al Tani the DH is the de facto MVP of the National League. It's looking more and more possible. Every single week that goes by. Chris Sale was tremendous. Eleven strikeouts got the over to ching yesterday. Oh what a week, my ROI. This week is unbelievable, which is great because I've had some bad weeks in May. May it was kind of a crappy, but June has been a tremendous Betting but follow me at betting pros dot COM's last year it's a look. You can't get down on yourself Welsh.
Speaker 1: Unfollow me, unfollow me at fantasys dot com or betting pros dot com slash well unfed.
Speaker 3: Why do you do this? You have to learn to take the good in the bad. You have to say, hey, I'm struggling right now, but I'm gonna I'm gonna make a comeback here. You get so down on yourself or you like this as a little kid too, How do you like baseball? Baseball is all this failure in it, and and you you fail a little bit, and you get so down on yourself. I want to pump you up.
Speaker 1: I need to We need like an Uno card, like I need a thing to put on my profile that says, oh, you should just fade me. Does fade anything? I say, do the opposite right now. Yeah, failure is if consistent. Failure is rough. I would be a rough starting pitcher in baseball because one bad outing and I'm I'm Jordan Montgomery throwing one blow.
Speaker 3: And say, don't let Welsh close games. You know what the P stands for and Joey P positivity, That's what it stands for.
Speaker 1: Horse, Come on, Jojo positivity. That's that's your character.
Speaker 3: So Chris Sale make a lot of headway in the National League Young race too after this performance yesterday to that numbers move significantly interesting to watch. Also interesting to watch Corbyn burns one run seven innings on the America League side of that, another good star for him against the Rangers and strikeouts. Noel ve Marte uh showed back up three hits yesterday, so he was back against the Cardinals. I don't know if he saw any of the Marte work or some highlights, but do you have any thoughts on the return of NOUELV. Marte to the reds now.
Speaker 1: The Marte parte if you will. That's what That's what we did out here in Arizona when we had Katel and starling Marte, we had the Marte partey. Yeah, it is good that he is back from being a big, massive cheater and he can go about his non cheating ways now. Of course he's non cheating now and get back to it. Three hits is a great thing. I will tell you this. Noelvie has somebody. I watched him literally before he made his professional debut with the Mariners. I have seen him transform into just this different player over and over and over. Where he was just like really athletic, good contact hitter. Then it was like big power struggling with the batting average and besides, you know, whatever illegal activities get him suspended. I will say he is making like impressive headways as far as the hitter. He's becoming not selling out for power, being able to really be a force on the bass paths. He stole a base right away, got three hits in that debut. There's no I mean, why would we even look at like analytics too, by the way off of like one game or like did he barrel or anything like that. But he hit the ball hard. It was an average of ninety four ex velocity on the hits he had and the balls he struck here. But you know, like we've been saying you should pick him up, he should have picked him up. I think the ownership is in the sixty seventy range. This probably is a reconfirmation. I think this is a good sign. I don't think he's going to be a league winner or anything like that, but I think the stolen bases kind of like an Ellie type of thing. I think the stolen base's hits could overpower some of the power. But good to have him back. And you probably should have been on this, you know, two or three weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well there was a show talking about this for like a month. It was called what was it, Oh, leading off right, leading off with Joey positivity. We warned you pick up no foot But look, it's a no brainer. And and hopefully he can pick up where he left off last year, because last year it was a thirty five game sample. It was a tremendous sample size. He had for average, he had for power, he showed you to speed, he showed you everything. And and carnasciels Strand is out for the year, there's more opportunity. Matt mcclean's not back yet, so this is a great opportunity for Marte to stamp these next you know, three or four weeks for himself, as Hey, I'm an everyday player. This is my gig. Get out of the way. So hopefully he does. And if he gets off to a hot start, and yesterday was the beginning of that, hopefully things are going.
Speaker 1: To be a top one hundred player. It could be a top one hundred player the restless season. I wouldn't I wouldn't discount that.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent for fun, a little bit of fun. Adulas Garcia another guy we were talking about buying low homer yesterday against the Orioles, so that's some signs of life. Louis Robert also showing signs of life. He was my buy low earlier. Still hitting under two hundred on the year, but another home run for him. He's playing his way out. Nolan Gorman, we just talked about this yesterday. Was he gonna be out the lineup? He was Welsh, he was they we're facing a lefty, so Jose Fermen got the start at second base. Uh, is this the beginning of the end of Nolan Gorman? Here?
Speaker 1: I would say no. I actually want to go back to a doles here in a second, but I would say no because similar to this is like super high end, high level stuff with Ellie. We know, like Ellie could disappear for two weeks and then he can go and become the best player in baseball. That's not Nolan Gorman. But what we do know about Nolan Gorman at this point is he can have two weeks that are great and two solid and two weeks that are bad, or three weeks that are bad and a week that's good. He just goes through these flows. He's got that strikeout problem. You know. The upper zone is always to see. Yeah, the upper zone is always a prop for a week.
Speaker 3: He just hits a couple of home runs in a week.
Speaker 1: Hit the ball. He hits the ball crazy heart.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's the thing. I think he's like, I.
Speaker 3: Want him to hit it toof guys aren't or hit it pie.
Speaker 1: If I just don't think this is the end, because I think this is what he does. I think this is the exact thing that he always does. We need I want to talk about a dollars.
Speaker 3: Ye, I don't know what that means, but I don't like it, so.
Speaker 1: Real quick, Joe I want to talk about adulties for one second, but our chat is blowing up with something that could make Welsh very very happy. Could maybe you confirm while I talk about adulties real quick, because.
Speaker 3: I did want to. There's a good question there too, but I'll have to go down here. Okay, but real quick on adult James Wood actually going to be making his debut on Monday? Is this true? Could this be? I will confirm that in the meantime, I want to get to Matt Hoey's question also, so put Matt one question up here so I don't lose that. Continue on. I'll look for any James Wood stuff here.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh wait, what do we do? I said, I want to talk about adolies, So we're going to the question what.
Speaker 3: Do we talk about? You can talk about whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's great, Thank you so much, Joey, positive welcome, just real quick on the adults front, and then we'll go to that question. He has not actually shown real, real signs of like a massive bounce back because he's hitting one eighty eight this month, but from a profile perspective, a lot of it is still there. It's double digit barrel percentage. He's hitting the ball hard. Those are just small ticks down. He's actually striking out less, which is a really good sign. So I think Adulis is a pretty pretty solid buy right now. His zone contact is up, while his chase contact percentage is down, and he is first pitch swinging through his shoes around thirty three thirty five percent, he's up to forty seven percent. Stop swinging at first pitches, get back into that profile, and we will get the original Adolis Garcia pretty goodbye for the second half. So I'm with that all right. So what do we doing?
Speaker 3: I do have a conversation. I do have the confirmation from Graham Paulson, who friend of mine, somebody I trust, done shows within the pass from the DC area. James Wood will be called up to make his debut. He's reporting it on my We have ex'cide entamment against the Mets. Was hitting three forty six with a ten to thirty six ops and triple A this year. So there you go, boys and girls, you did it.
Speaker 1: It's freedom. My guarantee you did guarantee it earlier this week. Oh, I guaranteed he come right after the All Star break. He come up right after the All Star break. There you go, you're gonna get him right or wrong. I'm just more right. I just get more extra points.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So it's July first.
Speaker 3: I should look at Welsh's mood has swung. Look how much happier he is now.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm so happy for James Wood. This is the guy. And that's what I said yesterday was you know, he is the guy that you stash, so bang boom.
Speaker 3: All right, Matt Howey wants to know Joe and Welsh. Who would you rather have rest of season? Brian Reynolds and Nicko Lodolo or Julio Rodriguez with the Ray Renalds the way Reynolds has played and Lodolo is pitched and it's only a blister issue, It's not an elbow or a shoulder. I want the combo. I want the two players Welsh and I can't believe I'm saying that, but I am. What do you think.
Speaker 1: I would not blame anybody to want that duo, because here's one thing you get about Lodolo has been strong, and here's what you it with Brian Reynolds. You get consistency. You're just gonna get it. It's beautiful. But I'm gonna say with Julio, I believe that there's gonna be like a strong second half coming for Julio. He's a top overall player if I need a depth though, this is actually like a classic redraft type of trade where it's like, hey, this big super guy is not doing super great for me. I need the depth. My problem with Lodolo is always hurt. He's hurt right now, you can get hurt again. So it's like, how much are you actually getting at elbow?
Speaker 3: It's it's elbow. It's not a shoulder. It's a blister issue, Like it's a blister. That's like he's he's not structurally wrong. He's got a blister. Like that's something you know the summertime. It happens with some guys I got.
Speaker 1: By the way, am I was I salty today?
Speaker 3: Everyone's like sad about your betting losses.
Speaker 1: You were, Oh no, I'm just I'm I'm trash, I'm garbage. You know that show?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you trash?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah no.
Speaker 1: James Wood isn't gonna fix my my betting.
Speaker 3: Your mood though, I just want to make you happy going into the week on Friday, you're not having any fun. Rookie, lookie time has Cire's toad two for three with a walk, two run score to homer and three RBI. That's a good thing. David Festa did get a w but he gave up five runs and five innings against the Diamondbacks. So takeaways from the David fest to start against your d Backs. I'm not ready to drop him after one start. I'm still very curious about him. It's his debut. I'm gonna give him a pass. But what did you make out of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? God, I'm trying to think of who it was. It did something. It's out of my brain. But Festa had no hits through three innings. Also, if you look at the line, you wouldn't know that he didn't have any strikeouts. Dimonbacks are very tough to strike out. He walked one. He had three no hit innings, and then I could tell Marte got to him. My boy, that was the guy that I picked on. Diamondbacks are a really tough team. That's what I had been saying. I said to sit David Festa, and to the first three innings, I was like, okay, Like I'm an idiot, like he had no hits and stuff like that, and then he got kind of blown up. That's a really tough tough start, so I don't think I would take too too much out of it. I'm gonna get him back out there like again, you know, second ish third time through the order made it a lot more difficult, but he was becoming unhittable and then it kind of unraveled. So you know, wash that out of your brain and maybe get him back out on the next start, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Moving on to the three up and three down. Ellie de la Cruz three for five with a homer, a single, triple, a an RBI n a steel Zach Wheeler, two runs and six and two thirds. Are they good start for him? Could get no decision unfortunately. Wow, And as you mentioned, Katel Marte made the ups this Friday, homer and a double and a blowout against the Twinkies. Three down. Jack Flaherty took the l five runs, five and two third, John Gray eight runs in five innings, and not to be out done, Miles Michaelis ten runs, nine of them earned in four and a third. So some bigger and run numbers. Jack Flaherty I know you've been waiting for the regression of Jack Flaherty, but is this regression or is this just poor health poor?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know if it's poor I mean, I guess.
Speaker 3: I can deal with that issue. And he's been missing starts and getting things bumped around, like dude, I don't know which one it is. I was hoping.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you too again not to like be crazy pluggy about this, but it's just because we did, like this very specific show, the ital show we did yesterday, we redrafted the first four rounds, and in the fourth round I was really I'm kind of regretting it now. It sounds stupid, but I was like, all right, guys, I'm going to surprise you with this picker is right at the end of the fourth round. I took Flarity the top four rounds because I was so anti Flarity at the beginning of the year, and then he had warranted so much attention, so much attention to focus in on all of his stuff and the changes that he's made that it's like, you know what, Flirty has become a different person, and here's my other piece of logic. He's going to get traded too. I think he's going to get moved and then he can be you know, maybe you get traded to the Braves and then all of a sudden support or the Dodgers. I think obviously we could pay attention to the injuries. The stuff is still there. It's thirty percent k rate. He hasn't walking guys. Of course, I bet on him yesterday and it just like I should have did strikeouts didn't work. He got him tiny bit. I don't. I'm not going to let the injuries shine me too far away. But these like little blips, I personally think like blip, like this is a good opportunity to jump on right now, where I think anyone viewing him like a top fifty overall player is going to kind of like, oh no, I don't think he is. So you can get a better cost for purchasing him, and that is going to be a payoff to the second half, because I do think he is a obvious massive trade candidate and that's going to help his value. And I think the profile of the pitcher, unless injuries come in, is something that I want to buy in on the second half and you know, top twenty sp rest of season, so it'll either work out or I have completely been the cooler on flirty and he'll not work. But blip blips, I'm excuses blips on the screens. Don't worry about these blips.
Speaker 3: Yes, but worry about this. We'll give it away free stuff. Orlando Cabrera Retro Montreal expos Jersey can be yours. All you gotta do is go to fancypros dot com slash MLB review, drop a five star review of the show, and that's it and you are automatically entered. So list Literally you have to do next to nothing for this. If you watch the show every day, If you listen to the show every day, fanacypros dot com slash m LB review in Orlando cab can be yours. You know, we need Montreal Jersey.
Speaker 1: We need a we need a Joey P Jersey to an autograph Joey P Jersey to get away. I wonder if that would do.
Speaker 3: I bet that would sign it my like I can sign Orlando Cabrera's name too and just pretend it's signed good.
Speaker 1: But I think you do like your real signature and then maybe like a Joey like you give it a give it like. I don't think anybody, Oh, do you like a little baby handwriting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little baby, I hold a pen like this.
Speaker 1: You're letting Joe. Wait, it looks like yeah, okay, I the autograph.
Speaker 3: Kyle Tucker on the Injury News taking thirty swings off a tee. Yay. So now he's up there with an eight year old. Kyle Schwarber was removed from yesterday's game also, just like Harper, with a left growing tightness. So the only thing for that is a blow. So he's probably going to be out for the weekend. You'd imagine there, but keep an eye on that. The last thing the Phillies want to do here. It's it's funny because you have the Yankees running into some trouble. The rotation of the Dodgers obviously has been a problem lately, and now the Phillies, like you, Schwarber and Harper the same game. Everyone's holding their breath a little bit. They're also going to be about Spencer Turnbull for six to eight weeks with a last string, which is so frustrating.
Speaker 1: That one is talking about it. I will point out again, though, this is that thing where people look at teams that are like vying and they're like, oh hey, well we got this depth and they can move from here. No, like teams, teams want depth, teams need depth. The Diamondbacks have been a prime example of what it does za embarrassment. Their rotation has been the Dodgers are experiencing it, and now a Phillies team is experiencing it. That these got you have to pay up, pay more for some of that depth, and some of these even fringy teams. I just I think, like the White Sox with a Garrett Crochet they are I wouldn't be shocked if they wanted more for Crochet than they want for Luis Robert that type of stuff, because pitching is at a real, real premium.
Speaker 3: Well, the hard part is with the expanded playoffs, you also don't get as many teams that are willing to call themselves out of it. Yeah, you know, like that's the other thing. It's it's not what it used to be in that sense, which makes you wonder about, you know, adjustments to the trade deadline or how you want to figure that out.
Speaker 1: But we'll finally make it longer.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, it's a real question because you want teams to stay competitive, but you also want the competitive teams to get better, you know what I mean. I know that's kind of like a chicken and egg kind of scenario, but you know, I mean, how many teams have are decidedly you know what, Let's do it. Let's have fun. Let's go through the teams that are decidedly out of it or we think are going to be decidedly out.
Speaker 1: Of the a's hold hold on, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go through the each thing. So I'm just a Blue Jays out of it. Let's start in the East. They're six and a I mean out of the wildcard.
Speaker 1: No, okay, if you're if you're if you're eight under eight games out of the wildcard, you're not out of it. I'll just that'll be myam.
Speaker 3: Oh, so the Tigers aren't out of it then because they're seven.
Speaker 1: They're on the cusp. But I'm saying, yeah, they're not out of it.
Speaker 3: No, it's a good game more than the Blue Jays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's one more game, all right.
Speaker 3: Because you were trying to trade Jack Fliery two minutes ago. Look at you, You're like give them away. All of a sudden, they're into white Sox or twenty three games out of the Wildcard, they're done.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Angels nine and a half games out of the wildcard, are they done? Yes? Okay, the Oakland a sixteen games out, they're done. The Nats are certainly not done. The Miami Marlins twelve and a half games out of the Wildcard, they're done. Yes. The entire Central is four or less, so they're in it. And the Rockies, So the Rockies have nobody that you want.
Speaker 1: Chris Bryant, I said Olan Jones.
Speaker 3: I'll stand by this. They're not trading Nolan Jones. The Marlins had Lozardo. That's it now. Uh the A's Do the A's have anybody you want besides Mason Miller? The Angels, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, the Rockies do have. The Rockies do have Dakota Hudson. Yeah. The A's have Paul Blackburn and JP Sears so or no, Blackburn's hurt Sears though series is definitely difference.
Speaker 3: JP. Yeah, that's that's the guy who's gonna change the stars of the Major League Playoffs. JP s heres. Uh so, yeah, I mean until teams like the Blue Jay like the blue Jays have assets like Chris Bassett, like that's a that's a picture.
Speaker 1: Who Yeah, and we're and by the way, someone was talking about Richard said, like McMahon, we're only talking about pictures here. These guys have obvious offensive but White Sox. That's why you come back to the White Sox. They've got Fetti and they've got crochet. So there's only so much that is available out which why somebody.
Speaker 3: Should get a hall for crochet, Like they should get a hall for crochet, just say.
Speaker 1: But that's also why a guy like I think fetti on the lower term, but flarity on a high term. Flarity would be if I'm like, you know, we get all these rumors about the Padres, the Padres are super active and blah blah blah, I would be so proactive about trying to get a guy like that who can eat innings, A veteran who you have no worries about, that's going to eat all those innings, who's had a great year strikeouts are up, Like that's a premium buy. That's a premium by flarity.
Speaker 3: Oh for a team like the Pottery I don't know, man, I just how many more assets can the Padres trade? I mean they might be looking at tease hurt. You know, if Musgrove comes back healthy, maybe he's a guy that's on the way out. Yeah you got maybe he just count But also tread and water.
Speaker 1: Just wrapping this conversation up about playoffs and who would trade hashtag for James would? Yeah, James would Coming up on Monday is also a very positive sign of first off obvious, but also that this team does believe and is going to take a little stab at continuing because if they didn't feel they were in it, you could have maybe manipulated James Wood for next year. But if you're in it, you got to bring him up. Because it's gage.
Speaker 3: We're announcing it three days, like is he going to play a triple A this weekend? Because you don't want to.
Speaker 1: Get hot, they might have like, you know, a game off or something like that, or I don't know.
Speaker 3: That that's odd.
Speaker 1: Well, tickets they can, you know, they can like build up ticket prices. People are gonna want to come out like it is smart if you have a top prospect in the game that people pay attention to to preemptively do it so everybody can get all hyped up. Ticket sales can go up. I don't know Larry today.
Speaker 3: Did you guys ever figure out what triggered the serie voice during the show yesterday? No? No, it was an amazing moment and I'm very happy.
Speaker 1: I really when I was going back and doing something in the edit, I re listened to that thing and I was like, what the hell? It was like, I'm sorry, I didn't hear what you said. It's like what there was, so you shouldn't have been listening.
Speaker 3: Stop listening. AI results negative in the X ray for Carls Korea's wrist Lars Newbar. Beginning in minor league rehab assignment. Today in double A, Ricky Titeman struck out five and two and a third. So if he's still available in your league, maybe need some pitching death you pick them up. That was in single A. So those are the guys working their way back from injuries, which is always good, and we're working our way through more bets. Yesterday was another good day and another good week for Joey P. I want to keep the train rolling with Friday's.
Speaker 1: Best Bets of the Day with Joey P and the Welsh.
Speaker 3: I'm excited Welsh isn't because it's been a rough week for him. But that's okay. We're in this together. We're the Yin and the yang, and of course you want to take your yins and your yangs and bet them all at bet three six five with the promo code leading off. Bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets when you do a gambling problem called one hundred gambler one hundred bets off in Iowa, terms and conditions apply. I'm gonna go right out at it today. Houston on the money line on the road against my New York Mets minus one fifteen. Jose Cantana's on the mound. That's enough for me. Welsh and Blanco's pitched very well, so I'm gonna go ahead with the Astros on the money line minus one fifteen. Texas on the money line plus one twenty against Baltimore. Sure's are on the mound. He was talking about the thumb a little bit, but it seems okay. He's gonna make a start, So I'm holding my breath. Something tells me this is gonna go horribly wrong for me. I don't know why, but I'm just gonna put the blinders on and bet it anyway. Texas money line plus money plus one twenty against Baltimore's been very good. I think Baltimore's do here in Church is a good pitcher, and Philly's on the run line. But again the caveat here is let's see who's in the lineup as things come out later on today. Minus one and a half against the Marlins. I still think they can beat up the Marlins even if Harper or Schwarber's out, because the Marlins are the Marlins. You're getting us at minus one ten. So give me money line Texas money line Houston and run line Philly minus one and a half Welsh, what do you have for the people?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know the Philly. This is not my top bet. It's actually my third one on here. But I'm gonna mention I had Philly two and I had the run line. I'm gonna adjust with you. If both Shoarbur and Harper out, I'm I'm out. Yeah, I think Harper's gonna be out. He even said after the game last night like he had not felt something like that before, So I expect Harper to be out. But if also Schwarber's out, I'm gonna nix that. And what I'm so. I'm telling you right now, I do have that. What I might add and I liked your trickiness, but I'm gonna adjust it is go to that Houston game and take the first five on the money line, and that might be what I do with Ronel Blanco. The other two bets though that are on top of my mind. I'm trying to just play stuff easy right now, or as easy as I possibly can. I did go to props yesterday. I did nail the Royce Lewis, but everything else was just it was just garbage. So today I'm gonna play a no run for sinning. I'm gonna play a Nerfy. It's juiced up a little bit. I got to get a win under my belt. Washington, Tampa Bay, Eflyn and Parker. Both of these teams are on the far bottom half of the league in first run scoring. Washington can get up there, but I think they're worse on the road a little bit. So Tampa Bay Washington, no run first inning, I'm taking that, Mitchell, Parker, Zach Eflin, and then I'm gonna go with the Chicago Cubs first five money line. Jimmison Tyn has been pretty good. That is essentially even money. That's my first five bet. Follow Joe at bettingpros dot com slash Joe Yeah you.
Speaker 3: Go, well, I mean you should still follow us anyway. Welsh's very good. He's just having a bad couple of weeks, so we're getting down on himself. You know what will make him feel better if you follow him. You follow him and like you said, you bet the opposite until he gets out of it. But that's a way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. You could just say that.
Speaker 3: See, you're equally helpful. You're always useful around here, always useful. So there you have it. Those are the best bets of the day for Friday. Download the Betting Pros apps, start getting smarter, not harder, and utilize all the tools, including the prop bet cheat sheet to make you the best better on the planet. And bet at bet three six five with the promo code leading off. All right, Welsh, it's time to look at the board. I did not get a home run yesterday, but you did. See, you have all these reasons to be excited. I want you to talk.
Speaker 1: I say, look at Melware. Oh wait, I'm so far down there. We would have to have we would have to have three more screens. Okay, you'll get a odd box of MLB.
Speaker 3: At twenty nine, b trot at twenty eight, PASSI at twenty eight. I'm at twenty two. So still on the board right now. I can't knock me off this board. I'm gonna keep it simple this weekend. Well, I'm gonna go with Yankee. I'm gonna go with Aaron Judge, who hits a lot of home runs, because I just want to get I feel like I just get one. I key pace. Maybe I get to this weekend, things will go in a good direction for me. Where are you going with your home run call today?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go to the braves. I'm not gonna take Matt Olsen because I get yelled at when I take matt Olsen. So I'm going to take Austin Riley. Give me some Austin Riley. Believe that's up against Martin Prez. Got a fourteen percent home run to flyball ratio right now. Some good bets, and I like some of them. In here, Carlos is trying to get me to go. Jose Ramirez. Probably a really good call, Richard said Josh Naylor. I love that, and I did laugh at this bat fout said, snap out of it, Welsh. The pity party look doesn't suit. Yeah, and oh then you don't know me very well.
Speaker 3: It's a good cop, he's playing bad cop. Come snap out of it, Welsh. It's okay, it's good.
Speaker 1: We snap into a slim gym.
Speaker 3: How all your expert leagues going by the way, X's horrible.
Speaker 1: No, tot was amazing, that's horrible. All my nfbc's they're middling. We were way up top. We've kind of come back down. And see how like in the middle right, it could go either way for the rest of the year. So Welsh was gonna make either a lot of money or we'll be back into don't follow me, don't listen to me, and maybe I'll just start managing some back end stuff here at Fantasy Pros and never come back on air.
Speaker 3: Hey gotta manager back end stuff the foremost.
Speaker 1: Isn't it great that James would James Wood like that?
Speaker 3: That's a reason. That's the way to end the week, and we get to start Monday show talking about James Wood, which will be very exciting little preview. We'll see who's on the mound against are they in Washington? That's my question.
Speaker 1: Probably that would be why I'm going to guess right now, Yes, because that's why you would do the three day before thing.
Speaker 3: Let's see Monday, Monday, Monday, the Washington Nationals are at home against the New York Mets.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I did like team ye New York Mets. So there you go. Everything's happening against the Mets. Will Grimace be there? I don't know, but James Wood will be.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a grimace shake?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I haven't either. You remember do you remember the like viral was having like a seizure?
Speaker 3: But yes, I remember the grimace it was. Is that what it was? It was a grim shake?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a grimace shake and then everyone they would like drink it and then they would like all like what an awesome viral thing that is, like, hey, everybody just killed me. But I never had that.
Speaker 3: The internet is weird.
Speaker 1: But that's where we'll get one. Maybe we should go get one for Monday.
Speaker 3: For this James Wood it still exists.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a great question. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I will. I mean, there doesn't make the it's not far from me. I'm willing to give it.
Speaker 1: Can you get a grimace shake at nine am, you think, because that's what it'll be for me, that's the problem.
Speaker 3: But you, I don't know. If he could, you put in the freezer and we'll have it the next day. I'm sure it'll stay all right. I'm sure it'll be fine.
Speaker 1: All right. Then we'll do the we'll do the viral thing. We'll be like, hey, look everybody, and then we'll just die and I'm sure a.
Speaker 3: Lot of people will like that in the chat. All right, Go enjoy your weekend, everybody. We'll be back again Monday to do it all again. For the Welsh, I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB