Speaker 1: It's the best BIF of the week.
Speaker 2: With Morgan Part two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Welcome, everybody. It's time to catch up on the Bobby Bone Show from this week. Before we get into it, check out Part one Part three this weekend with Mike D. He joins me to talk all the things New York City in part one, that's where they went on vacation and the thing that he gave.
Speaker 4: A five out of five, which is very rare for Mike D.
Speaker 3: And we also talked about the detox cleanse that I'm currently going through for getting rid of my long COVID. And then part three we answer our listener questions as always, But if you don't want to do that and you just want to ignore what I just said, that's totally fine.
Speaker 1: Let's get caught up on the show.
Speaker 3: There were two contestants that were about to be on Survivor the newest season and then got kicked off right before filming began, and Lunchbox says it was the biggest mistake of their lives. So everybody on the show started talking about what was their biggest life mistake. Maybe don't make you think about yours too.
Speaker 1: Number seven, We're.
Speaker 5: Gonna talk about the big mistake you ever made in your life. Now, Lunchbox brings this story because what did you see happen?
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, Survivor forty nine is about to start, right, So they just revealed the cast and they said two alternates had to be put in the game twenty four hours before it started because they fly down to the location, you're not allowed to talk to people, you're not allowed to make eye contact, you're not allowed to make signals. And two players were trying to nonverbally communicate like form an alliance before the game even started, and they got kicked out of Survivor.
Speaker 7: Did they know each other before?
Speaker 5: No, Like, how did they find each other to even start trying to cheat?
Speaker 6: I assume they have meetings or whatever, or they're in the hallway, they're eating at the same place. I don't, but Jeff Probe just said, we do not allow any form of communication, and when you break the rules, we take it very seriously.
Speaker 5: And they have to legally because of the money. If it there's prize money, it follows under federal rules. Like when I did dance with the stars. They couldn't tell us anything, like I didn't know anything.
Speaker 7: I never knew if I was leading, I never knew where I was.
Speaker 5: I never said you're doing go or bad because they can't because it's real money, it's a competition, it's a game. So they're off the show. Imagine you're one of the alternates, though, and you're like, man, I almost made it. What oh, I'd be a game change And.
Speaker 8: That's what he said.
Speaker 6: He was like, they went through the whole casting process, they made it, they were selected, and they get down there and buy your dreams come true, dreams crushed.
Speaker 9: See you later.
Speaker 5: Does this drive you crazy? As someone who's always wanted to be honest, shet Oh drives me nuts.
Speaker 6: I'm like, how can you not just wait twenty four more hours to get on the island and start playing the game.
Speaker 9: How stupid?
Speaker 6: Like you have to go home to your family and all your friends that know you're going on Survivor and be like, yeah, man, I tried to form an lines before the show started.
Speaker 8: I got kicked out.
Speaker 6: I mean, you'll never get another chance.
Speaker 7: It's over, the biggest mistake you ever made in your life.
Speaker 5: Now not regret. I think that's a different thing. O. The biggest mistake you ever made?
Speaker 6: Amy?
Speaker 7: What's Amy's marriage?
Speaker 10: No? No, I don't regret my marriage. I'm glad I was married to Ben. I'm thankful for our two children.
Speaker 11: I guess in that that.
Speaker 7: So let him troll you. Don't let them troy you.
Speaker 11: No, I won't.
Speaker 10: I don't regret that. I do not regret my marriage. I would not change it. A mistake I think we made was getting married so quickly.
Speaker 7: Okay, So what's the biggest mistake you ever made? I mean, can go first?
Speaker 10: Well, honestly, that before Lunchbox like hijacked my whole marriage. That's not a regret. I do not regret my marriage. But I think a mistake we made was rushing into it because I think if we had gone slower, we could have learned more and our marriage would have been.
Speaker 11: Different, If that makes sense.
Speaker 7: I accept it.
Speaker 10: So that that I think we could have had a better time.
Speaker 11: I don't know that the end result was still.
Speaker 7: Do you feel like she's just saying what you said? No?
Speaker 10: No, no, Bobby, I feel like it's very different because I don't regret it.
Speaker 5: I just don't wonder if he hears what you're saying, or if he hears what he said, just echoed back.
Speaker 10: No, I still I would never change being married to Ben and having the re our relationship. I think we could have had a different relationship had we paused, taken more time to get to know each other, and had more tools and resources, because honestly, when we were going through trying to save our marriage, I thought this could actually happen. But then, like so much, so many years, like so much damage had been done.
Speaker 11: I guess I'm just sharing that.
Speaker 10: I think the mistake is what if we'd gotten those tools earlier?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what I hear?
Speaker 11: What do you hear?
Speaker 6: I hear if we would have gone slower, we would have never gotten married.
Speaker 10: Okay, but I don't that's not that not hearing what I'm saying, because I think if we had gone slower, we could have gotten to know each other and and and learn how to handle things in a.
Speaker 5: Different Let lunchbox, what is your biggest mistake ever?
Speaker 11: Mine's now joining the show?
Speaker 7: Do you want to guess his twenty years ago?
Speaker 11: What's yours?
Speaker 7: I signed one to I don't pick a real one to sign one to him like he did.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 11: Oh, but I mean, I probably know what he's gonna say. What he's gonna say.
Speaker 10: When it was at home when Real World called and I missed the Los Angeles area code, and then I missed my shot on the Real World lunchbox.
Speaker 6: And it was one day in college. I drove to college station in Texas. I did an open casting call for Real World road Rules, and I drove back to San Antonio and I had a four pm economics class. I was like, well, I'm home in time, might as well go to class. And I got home and they have called the house phone, and I missed it.
Speaker 11: I don't know for sure.
Speaker 7: You no, I know that they weren't offering you a spot.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not saying but they were offered me to go to the next round. They were saying, hey, you were so interesting, we need to talk to you again.
Speaker 5: Or hey, did you leave your wallet behind we found something here, anything.
Speaker 6: I mean, I just sat there and I'm like, why would I ever go to class? And why did they call my home phone? Oh like, why did they call the home phone? Why did I even give that an? Oh man, it's just I think about it probably twice a week.
Speaker 10: Probably why you gave that as an option because we didn't have cell phones.
Speaker 6: Now we had cell phones, man did Yeah, I had one of those. I had a next Tell where you could it was like a walkie talk.
Speaker 7: Why would you put your home phone?
Speaker 6: Then I wanted to make sure they had every way to get a hold of me, and they only called.
Speaker 5: They picked the second one on the list. That's why we don't know it was that. Okay, but okay got it?
Speaker 7: Uh, Eddie oh Man.
Speaker 8: About a year after we got married. Uh, we were debt free, like we were just newlyweds, no money problems. And I saw that Pearl Jam was open up for you two and Hawaii, and my wife says, let's go. We got a credit card and we went to Hawaii. It was awesome, but that was the start of my forty thousand dollars debt. Because after that, dude, like we just went, hey, wire's been broken, Like, why stop putting everything on that credit card? Man? We got into so much debt. I would take that back in a heartbeat.
Speaker 7: I made a list.
Speaker 5: Number three on my list is I was captain of my high school football team.
Speaker 7: My senior year.
Speaker 5: We went out for the coin Toss and we were playing spartment and it was for a spot in the playoffs, like a higher spot, And so I go out and Coach Kandalf's like, we want to kick. We want to play defense first, and I'm like all right, So I'm fired up. We go out, Uh, they win the coin toss and they're like, uh, we defer and I'm like, we're gonna kick, which means we're gonna kick, but they get to pick a second half. So we kicked to start the game. We kicked at half time, and it was the worst decision ever made. I know, yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 8: What if the ref do though? The ref looked at me.
Speaker 9: I was like, are you sure?
Speaker 7: Because when they.
Speaker 4: They can't guide you when they defer.
Speaker 5: So in case everybody knows, that means they want to make their selection at halftime, and their selection is gonna be received half. So that means we have to receive at the beginning of the game or we kick off twice. We kicked off to start the game, we kicked off at halftime. I came off the field. Coach Kandalf said, for one of the smartest people I've ever had on a team, that's the dumbest blanket thing. I've ever seen loud. Everybody heard it. We lost the game by six points. Oh no, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's real terrible.
Speaker 7: That's a terrible mistake.
Speaker 5: Number two drag racing mowers when I work mat it's on a golf course. Should have never done it. Didn't win the race. Thought it was stupid to begin with. We have our green mowers on the back of the carts, we're drag racing them on a side street and the superintendent of the golf course pulls around and sezus and it's another time I got screamed at.
Speaker 7: Other person got fired. I didn't get fired. I was a good employee. I wouldn't do that though, got nothing out of it and lost the race.
Speaker 5: Number one is not going a couple of years ago to uh San Francisco to watch Arkansas and Zaga play basketball because I thought I don't want to fly the way out there and lose, and we ended.
Speaker 7: Up winning, going sweet sixteen, that would have been awesome. I regret that. Yeah, there's my three biggest mistakes. Yeah, so.
Speaker 8: Whose is the worst?
Speaker 10: Well, sort of sport, I mean drag racing.
Speaker 5: Well that's not a sport sport, But I wasn't doing it.
Speaker 7: Just being stupid.
Speaker 5: I can't believe those people get kicked off Survivor because they were trying to like low key cheat.
Speaker 7: That's not even real cheating. So rest mp to.
Speaker 5: Their to their short lived reality show careers.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Amy was outsick for over a week. She went through it, so you're gonna hear why she was outsick, what happened? All the good stuff, And she also watched Unreal, which was her punishment for losing a game from weeks ago. But more importantly, it was because Bobby saw that she was being a hater of all things WWE, so he felt like she should have to watch Unreal and maybe have a different perspective.
Speaker 5: Number six, Okay, Amy is back. She's been gone for a couple of weeks. She's been sick. What were you sick with? What'd you have?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 11: Well, multiple things. I think.
Speaker 10: It just sort of kept piling on escalating. But like the main thing, I don't know what took my voice away, but like I had a flu flu. I heard the bird now, I just had like flu, the normal good old fashioned flu.
Speaker 5: Old flash and old fashioned flu sucks, right The way you forget because everybody throws it around. The flu sucks, yeah, because it sucks everything out of you.
Speaker 7: You lose your voice, you throw up chills. Yeah, it's about fever yet fever.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I had you called us with like a suppositorient on the.
Speaker 11: Air as weird suppository was for nausea.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and then you know there was the whole why infection.
Speaker 4: Yep, so I started calling it.
Speaker 7: Thank you for that we before we went away.
Speaker 5: Your punishment from the Wheel was to watch that unreal wrestling show.
Speaker 7: It was It's WWE.
Speaker 5: I really liked it, and you were very much and you still are a wrestling hater. What are your thoughts on the show?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I guess I would have never watched it if I wasn't being punished. But you know, I guess it's good that it fell on when I was sick, because that's gonna give it.
Speaker 11: A three out of five stars.
Speaker 5: I feel like you got well and then started hating again. I feel like the store has come down said you got well, and this is unfair to the show.
Speaker 11: I agree.
Speaker 10: Heard back the segment where I called in, or actually I watch it on YouTube and I was like, well, I got emotional over Cody.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think you like the show.
Speaker 9: I think I.
Speaker 11: Think I was Unwell, no.
Speaker 7: No, you can't. I was your most vulnerable.
Speaker 5: You were stripped down to your real emotions, not someone trying to put on this facade of I don't think wrestling's cool.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, several days later, when I come across it on YouTube, I'm like, I don't even know who that is on the phone and who's getting oddly emotional. I mean, it was a sweet moment. I get it, but I just don't know that I'm invested in these stories because like then I started.
Speaker 11: To think, like was that even real? Like did it you know his dad.
Speaker 7: Was a documentary?
Speaker 11: Well no, but was his dad?
Speaker 10: Like really, I know he was famous, but liked was it part of his script or you know because Triple H Like there's a puppeteer or gorilla whatever, Like.
Speaker 7: You're just saying words you learn now without knowing the contry.
Speaker 10: No, the gorilla room is after the gorilla monsoon guy or whatever.
Speaker 11: That's right, and you know there's a puppeteer.
Speaker 10: They're pulling the strings, so like I don't know if they just pulled up my strings.
Speaker 7: I think the documentary was pretty real.
Speaker 11: It's called unreal.
Speaker 5: That's just because wrestling is not wrestling is a flag. They were extremely athletic, uh stunt men doing a Broadway show.
Speaker 11: Yes, I agree, I think, And you're being a hater.
Speaker 7: And I was going to take it to WrestleMania, but I'm not anymore.
Speaker 10: Well, I thought maybe I wanted to go to WrestleMania, and you know, you said, wait till the meds wear off, and I did, and I think I'm good.
Speaker 5: Although now you don't want to go to WrestleMania.
Speaker 10: No, I don't want to go to WrestleMania.
Speaker 11: No, nor do I want to.
Speaker 7: Go to Royal.
Speaker 5: Rumble awesome when it might would be so cool, like you don't even know who's coming out next person.
Speaker 11: Have you ever gone?
Speaker 7: No, never to Royal Rumble.
Speaker 11: I'm surprised.
Speaker 7: I've never been to one of the big events.
Speaker 5: I've been to like like a raw like back in the day, but never a real event.
Speaker 7: But okay, so you're not in for wrestling anymore. You don't be a wrestling partner?
Speaker 10: No, sorry, Dan, Okay, sorry about that.
Speaker 7: What's first thing? We got a lot to catch up with Amy.
Speaker 5: She's been out Eddie is out, one comes in, one goes out. I don't even know what's wrong with Eddie, but he's like, I have fever and I think he has a sore throat, so he's out. I have friends, like the whole family's got COVID, like bad COVID right now.
Speaker 7: So maybe I don't know if that's going around.
Speaker 11: It is it is going around.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I talked to my pastor.
Speaker 10: He said it's like I was on my deathbed and he was like.
Speaker 7: You called your pastor you think you were dying.
Speaker 10: No, he called me about something and he was like, what's wrong with your voice? And I was like, oh, I'm sick. But I just realized how it sounded me being sick talking to my pastor.
Speaker 11: But he did say that COVID.
Speaker 10: Was going around in their team too. He's like, I think it's just everywhere. It's having another.
Speaker 7: Little another moment, a resurgence.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Eddie almost got scammed. Normally I have to come on here and say that it was almost amy, but this time Eddie may actually get scammed. We've been dealing with this texting scammer who reached out to him saying they wanted to go for steak and wine, but Oop's wrong number. A whole situation, although Eddie has continued texting in quotation marks Judy and now we all think he may actually get scammed.
Speaker 5: Number five Eddie was out sick yesterday, so we got to get an update because he got a text from someone going, hey, you want to get some steak and wine, and we're like, dude, that's a scam. But he didn't think it was a scam at first. He thought it was somebody that just had his number randomly, because he asked me, hey, put this number on your phone and see who it is.
Speaker 8: And I love steak and red wine.
Speaker 9: Nobody again, it's weird.
Speaker 8: See Amy agrees specific.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's do give me this voicemail here Ray.
Speaker 12: Eddie's conversation that he had a text wanting to have steak and red wine. Same thing just happened to my dad. The lady turned out to be Anita, lived in California and wanted him to download telegram so they could carry on their conversation. You thought, I'll let you know that. Yes, the text that Eddie received is a.
Speaker 7: Scam, is it, Anita?
Speaker 5: No, Mine's Judy, okay, would you read? Please read the message all the way through. They text you and say.
Speaker 8: Are you free tomorrow night? Let's go have some steak and drink some red wine.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 5: So then I put the number on my phone. It doesn't come up. So I'm like, Eddie, I don't know who this is. It's not a light friend, I said, I think it's a scam, and that he's like, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I love steak and red wine.
Speaker 9: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 7: You respond with, hey, sounds like something i'd love to do.
Speaker 8: Who is this now?
Speaker 9: We put you up to that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you told me to write that.
Speaker 9: Okay, and go ahead.
Speaker 8: And then she responded, I'm Judy. Isn't this Jenny?
Speaker 9: That's what they say?
Speaker 8: Then you go no, well, and then I responded, I say it's not, but I would love some steak. Here we go, guys. You're baiting them now, I'm baiting the scammer. Okay, go ahead, and the scammer responded, sorry, I dial the wrong number. I hope I didn't disturb you.
Speaker 5: Dialed okay, sounds like somebody in other country that doesn't quite know the fun vernacular.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, And then that's it. No you would respond and be like, no, no, no, no. If the scammer, the scammer has me on the line, I'm like, I love roots.
Speaker 5: So you're saying that's not a scam No, dude, this is Judy, even though you got a text with the a voicemail with the same thing.
Speaker 7: Okay, respond, Okaya, what do you want?
Speaker 8: Hey, what do you want me to tell Judy days later? I mean it's been days later.
Speaker 5: I'd be like, it's Judy, right, Hey, Judy, just checking in, wondering if you ever need a new steak and wine partner.
Speaker 8: Okay, hey Judy, repeat that.
Speaker 5: Hey, Judy, just checking in. Let me know if you ever need a new steak and wine partner. But you know it's a scammer, right, you're in your heart of hearts. You think it was a wrong number and it's the same thing the caller gave us.
Speaker 8: I do because I feel like they have me on the line, right, that a scammer could have just taken advantage of me or they know you know, oh really scammer. That doesn't stop scammers ever.
Speaker 7: Okay, give me this voicemail.
Speaker 13: Please, your friend Luke Bryan. I need to know for sure if he's getting his raw because he's asked me to marry him. Otherwise I have a scammer. I want to keep him in his family. Say, and I can't lose money. Thank you?
Speaker 5: Okay speaking to scammers. Luke Brian not getting a divorce, and he did not ask you to marry him. I'm saying this from a place of love. Keep your money. Do not communicate with that account. Do not communicate with that account. Delete it. That is not Luke Brian not getting a divorce, doesn't want to marry you.
Speaker 7: You have a scammer, Amy, what'd you.
Speaker 9: Just look at it?
Speaker 10: I was trying to I've got a scam text the other day and I forgot about it, but I was trying to look it up. I mean, nobody was asking me for Oh here's what it said, no stacking wine. But it just the only note is I'm really sorry for the delay in contacting you.
Speaker 4: How's your day?
Speaker 5: And so then you hit him back and you go, uh, what content that's okay. I don't know who this is. It's just no not you don't do it. You'll fall for it and you'll be ten thousand in debt and come back on the show. I don't just you just ignore that.
Speaker 8: Is it a regular number?
Speaker 4: It's yeah, oh looks regular.
Speaker 10: So I could see how maybe you would start being like delay and what.
Speaker 4: But gosh, steak and wine is just so specific.
Speaker 7: I got a text here.
Speaker 4: It's like someone being like shrimp and grits. Are you ready exactly?
Speaker 5: Let me read you this text? Do you want to get some steak and wine tonight? Whoa, it's from Eddie and put him in the mood and he asked me if I wanted to get some steak and wine.
Speaker 8: Hey, we got a response already, already we got a response. He's real, real fast.
Speaker 9: What time is it?
Speaker 5: And like, oh my gosh, this is not helping India right now, go ahead.
Speaker 8: She said, good morning emoji, smiley emoji.
Speaker 9: She's back on the line and she said, oh oh.
Speaker 8: She goes, ha ha ha. Where do you live?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: No, say where do you live?
Speaker 6: We gotta say I live in Tennessee.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you can do that.
Speaker 8: I don't want to give the scammer any information about me.
Speaker 5: Okay, then lie, dude, say I live in Arkansas. Yeah okay, And then right woo, pick suey and then say where do you live? Because if you say that they'll know you're telling the truth, right woo pick sy though.
Speaker 9: Se s o O I E.
Speaker 6: She doesn't know eitherlready it's probably he probably Yeah, this is crazy.
Speaker 5: We're live timing with the scammer right now. I mean yeah, like morning, I'd like to rehabilitate a scammer, like get them on, bring them in, Oh yes, show them the good life and be like, no, you can do good things instead of like trying to steal money.
Speaker 7: From because it's really evil. It's yeah, it's dirty dog. It's so dirty dog. Okay, any bubble or anything, No, just delivered, not even read yet. We're gonna jump out if you get an update, let us know.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Bobby has divided the Internet, well really everybody against him because he it's something in his fridge that is not supposed to be there, and everybody has a lot of thoughts and feelings about it.
Speaker 4: He did a whole video on it.
Speaker 7: He also did a.
Speaker 11: Spanish video on it. It was a whole situation.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna hear this and let me know your hot takes. You can slide into the Bobby Bone Show DMS let me know how you feel about all this, or you can go to his instagram at mister Bobby Bones and share your thoughts on the video number four.
Speaker 5: I keep deodorant in the bathroom. I keep deodorant here at work in case I need it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 5: One of the things that I showed on my Instagram was I keep deodorant in the kitchen in case I walk by and need a swipe, because sometimes you're just like, oh man, I forgot to put on deodorant, and I keep it in the fridge.
Speaker 7: I keep it in the.
Speaker 5: Side, like behind the mustard in the ketchup and I go And it feels so good to put on cold deodorant in the summer, because most of the time when I walk by and I'm all warm, it's perfect.
Speaker 7: People freaked out on the internet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wasn't trying to go, Hey, this is for everybody, But there's not a better feeling than cold deodorant on a hot summer.
Speaker 7: Day when you need deodorant and don't have to walk to the bathroom to get it.
Speaker 10: I haven't thought about how refreshing that might feel.
Speaker 7: Oh, you'd love it. You know, sometimes when you're sleeping that I and your pillows all like, oh, it's all hot, and you turn it over and you're like, ooh, this.
Speaker 5: Feels great the cold side. M m, that's what it feels like. But put it under your arms and it smells better.
Speaker 11: Okay, Well you.
Speaker 10: Would, you would know what was best for your body. I certainly have never seen it before. But you can't be the only person in the world.
Speaker 5: Well, accordy to my ititskra the only person in the world, and I'm the stupidest person in the world for doing it. It's got two thousand comments right now.
Speaker 11: Wow, that's a lot of comments.
Speaker 5: I got one positive one. Deodorant in the fridge is a game changer.
Speaker 7: It applies so much better.
Speaker 11: Oh okay, well there you go.
Speaker 7: Boom.
Speaker 5: Someone said it's weird you don't keep mustard in the bathroom.
Speaker 12: Do you.
Speaker 4: Well, no, but you don't walk by and just need.
Speaker 5: A score of musket So that's what I said. I don't need mustard in the bathroom. If I needed it, I would put it there.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 10: I want to kind of go to the profile of the person that said that they also.
Speaker 11: Put it in their fridge.
Speaker 7: Why, I don't know.
Speaker 11: I just kind of like, who does this?
Speaker 5: Okay, it's somebody named Hagen Brister and in their bio follower of Christ. Okay, student minister at PHBC, I'm in. Sounds like a good person to me.
Speaker 11: Wow, I didn't mean for she totally shot that front.
Speaker 7: Oh I had right here?
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, yeah, maybe all are onto something, Bobby and Hagen.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 5: This woman says, her name's Dana. She says, what's weird is that it's in the fridge with food. Put it in the junk drawer.
Speaker 11: No, but we didn't.
Speaker 10: We didn't know about the cool factor. Like I just thought, like I thought, you're putting in the fridge to keep it out of the way because you don't want deodorant like out on the counter in the kitchen.
Speaker 7: But that was fine.
Speaker 5: That was the first thought of it, because my wife's like, why is there deodorant on the counter all the time? And so I put it in the in the fridge behind the condiments, which she never uses. She hates mustard and ketchup, never had them in her life, so I knew if I put them behind.
Speaker 7: It, she would never see it.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 7: And then it just turns.
Speaker 11: Out that you enjoy that it was like viagra.
Speaker 7: Viagra wasn't what it is now.
Speaker 5: It was a blood pressure medicine, and they noticed it's not the only thing getting pressure. So for me, when I put it in the fridge, I was like, oh, now I am not hiding it from my wife and a place you'll never look.
Speaker 7: It's so refreshing to put on.
Speaker 11: Okay, I mean I get it.
Speaker 10: Like sometimes I put my I cream in the fridge, similar thing like so that when I apply it to my eye it feels like a little cool to the skin. So I can support that part, I guess. And yeah, keeping your deodorant wherever you need it for a little quick refresh than good for you.
Speaker 7: US.
Speaker 5: An account called old Lantern Antiques right rights wearing sleeveless shirts is weirder just saying oh, yeah, for sure, I'm getting trolled by an antique account now my own.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I support that antique.
Speaker 7: No, it's not.
Speaker 5: All of my shirts are sleeveless and not to show off arms because I have average so slightly above average arms. It's too I do slightly above average. I for sure do I know where I am in the world of arms. It's because I just like to be comfortable and feel loose.
Speaker 11: No, you don't.
Speaker 7: Why did you laugh when I said slightly above average?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 10: It's just funny that you rated them that way, and then also that you you you don't buy sleeveless shirts.
Speaker 7: You cut them, That's correct. I don't like how stores do them.
Speaker 5: They're restricting, I know exactly in the neck where I need to cut. And shirts get retired to the sleeveless pile, and then after they're retired and a new one moves in, a new one.
Speaker 11: Goes out under that sweater right now.
Speaker 7: Is a sleeveless shirt.
Speaker 5: Yes, Yes, went to the how to go to the doctor yesterday and give my blood, which sucked because I have some tests.
Speaker 7: We're doing some tests and stuff, and so my wife's like, are you wearing that?
Speaker 5: And so I put a sweater over my sleepless shirt and she goes, you weren't a sleepless shirt inside out, and you weren't like a cardigan sweater over it just to hide the factor you wearing a sleepless shirt.
Speaker 7: There are two things.
Speaker 5: I stand by, deodor in the fridge and sleeveless shirts all the time.
Speaker 10: Well, I am I'm with antique whatever whatever.
Speaker 5: Shut up, I'm getting trolled by an antique account. That's that's terrible. Most people do not agree with me. It's just because.
Speaker 10: One of those things where I'm kind of like, yeoah, should we not knock it till we try it?
Speaker 7: You didn't know?
Speaker 5: Weird to keep you oding in the kitchen, especially in the fridge from just Underscore Stephy. Anyway, you guys can go over to my Instagram and see the video at mister Bobby Bones.
Speaker 2: It's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: As Bobby calls in the Savannah Bananas of country music, zachtops Dot buy the studio. They'll hear why he calls him that. Zak Stop also performed, which unfortunately you can't hear here, so you're gonna have to go watch on our YouTube page at Bobby Bone Show. You can subscribe while you're there. He performed I Never Lie in one of his new songs with the new record coming out, talked all about that and how he got into music. It was a really fun interview.
Speaker 4: So here's Zach Top.
Speaker 1: And studio number three. Let's go on the Bobby Bones Show now, Zack Top.
Speaker 7: I'm a big fan of Zach Zach. Good to see you, buddy, Thank you being here.
Speaker 5: You're always like super nice and what I hear from my good friends. Now that you've gotten really famous, you're still super nice and I like that.
Speaker 9: That's good. Yeah, I like that. Sho you're shouting up me too. Different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're like the mote And I mean this as a compliment, the most normal, extremely talented now rocket ship riding guy.
Speaker 9: Now, well, thanks, I appreciate that.
Speaker 7: Do you feel like your life has changed a bunch in the past.
Speaker 9: Year, Yeah, no doubt. Yeah, how so a lot of.
Speaker 7: Got a nice watch on.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I guess there's goofy stuff like that. Yeah, yeah, I don't know, there's you know, obviously being recognized a lot more as interesting and different. It's still fun for me, I know, Like you know, at some point, people all kind of start to be like, all right, now, I need to have my privacy a little bit too, and I kind of get that feeling sometimes, but I'm still like, I just get a kick out of it if somebody recognizes me in airport or a grocery store or something, it's still it's pretty fun for me.
Speaker 5: Do you feel if you're not wearing your cowboy hat. People don't recognize you as much.
Speaker 9: No I wish. Oh really, I've tried to be more incognito and just put a ball cap on and a The other day I was in bass Pro shops.
Speaker 7: And everybody's gonnacognize you inst Pro.
Speaker 9: Well, that was my first mistake. That's right, that's my that's my obviously obvious clientele. So that was dumb to think I wouldn't. But I was in full relaxation day off, off of the road mode, and I was wearing a pair of jean shorts, cut off cut off jeans that were way too short, and white socks that were up to my calf and camouflage crocs and wandering through there and my ball cap and sunglasses thinking I was gonna breeze through there with nothing. Sure enough, there's a bunch of people that come up and asked to take a picture, and it's great, Well, this is how I want to be remembered by people in my white socks and my cameo crocs. But uh, yeah, I somehow I don't think. I guess maybe that's just a everybody. You wouldn't think you have a very recognizable face from your own perspective, but also the single mustache.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, there's also the fame and the factor putting out awesome music. I mean, I think that's probably the biggest part of it. Would you mind retelling a story that you told me once about? Sure, because again if I can remember it, well, you'll remember it. It's about calling and setting up your own gigs when you were a kid. Oh yeah, Would you mind retelling our audience that story?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Well it was basically it was just the first gig our family orthodontist growing up, who was also a good friend of ours. Kind of a bonus set of grandparents really to all those kids. Anyway, he and my dad were in Randy Schuler is his name. Randy and my dad were all in Rotary Club together, you know, doing the small town thing there in Sunnyside, Washington. And we had recently started well, I guess it'd been a couple of years. I'd started playing guitar. The rest of my siblings had taken up instruments too. We weren't really playing as a band anyway. The Rotary Club I think had something to do with They were put on this Patsy Kleine musical at the local high school, and so Randy called my dad and asked, John, would you hear the kids been playing some music? You think they'd like to come open up the show for us? And my dad was like, well, Randy, I don't know. I don't even know if they're a band. Really, you're gonna have to talk to them. So I don't remember it personally, but I've been told the story many times, and I'm sure it gets more fantastic every time it's told. But that little seven year old me, I guess I would have been at the time. Got on the phone with Randy Schuler and Randy asked me, well, we'd like you to come open this show and I said, well, we'd love to do your show. When is it He said, well it's a couple of months away, and I said perfect. That way, we'll know some songs by the time the show comes around. So that was kind of Randy is the reason we started the family band. Really, we were all just learning instruments and not really trying to do anything with it and anyway, so he was kind of the birth of the family band. Top string, you have your.
Speaker 5: Guitar with you, Yeah, couple things about as you hold your guitar. What is like, uh, what's like the most famous bluegrass lick? Because I know like famous blues licks. Yeah, yeah, can you can you give me like a some sort of like a very famous blue grass or like a traditional bluegrass lick that that our audience will know.
Speaker 9: I love.
Speaker 5: No, no, it is okay, don't do that that you think is awesome?
Speaker 7: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 9: The g run is. I mean, that's the most overused and fantastic one.
Speaker 8: That's a good one that you ended on that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's like, yeah exactly, that's like an ending lick. But you can throw it all over place in the middle. You can start songs with it. It's like I said, it gets overused.
Speaker 7: But if I were to tell a joke you ended with that. We'll do three jokes.
Speaker 5: Ready, Yeah, why don't skeletons ever fight each other? Well, they don't have the guts.
Speaker 9: It works, Let's do one more. It's perfect. What job did the frog have at the hotel bell hop? Haht? Seventh, there you know a little more funny. I like that joke pretty well.
Speaker 5: I don't know you're speaking Mandarin right now, but I appreciate that. Yeah, yeah, whatever, you just said, I can't agree anymore. You just put out a whole new album. Yeah, now you've been crushing it. I don't know, is there more pressure now that people have an expectation from you, or is it just fun to get new music out.
Speaker 9: I think there's you know, the age old fear of the sophomore slump or whatever, but I don't I feel I feel very confident in these songs. It's funny, you know, the a lot of this record was already written, and a bunch of it was recorded before we ever put out the first one.
Speaker 5: What do you mean you had already written all the songs, you just didn't put them on the first record.
Speaker 9: Yeah, a bunch of them. Yeah. I think there's ten on here that were yeah, stuff that was recorded before we ever, before we ever put out the first record, and five that we recorded after. But most of those were written before still too, So it was kind of it was kind of a cool way to you know, I spent close to five years or something here just writing and you know, playing a little on the road, but not much. You know, there's not much a tour on if you don't have music out, so playing playing bars all around, not around Nashville, but on the road, you know, just playing cover songs and stuff. But anyway, just doing a ton of writing and so had a bunch of stuff stacked up. I think we had recorded somewhere around thirty songs before we ever picked the first twelve to be on the first record. So it's kind of a cool, like you could kind of zoom back and look at big picture sort of, Hey, I think this song sounds more like, you know, next record fits more there. So we already had a plan, you know, for most of it before the first one came out, So it feels like, I don't know that preparation makes it feel like there's less pressure. And yeah, mostly I'm just pumped to have more music out.
Speaker 5: For those that are listening to this. And you heard him tunes turn one point two seconds like what you watched there was Picasso paint.
Speaker 7: He goes, yeah, I got that one, dude. It was super fait And I know, are you gonna retune for Splitsville? Uh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, let's listen in Okay, yeah, you gotta put her down in the drop d so you here, we got an E note on it that don't fit with that decord.
Speaker 7: No, No, it does not.
Speaker 9: Now we got it. That was crazy.
Speaker 7: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Do you do you think you've just played so many hours to be proficient or do you think there's something in you that helps your proficiency.
Speaker 9: I think there's uh, I think there's definitely something in you that's got to kind of start it. But yeah, there was a lot of hours put in on it.
Speaker 5: I've heard that ages ten through fifteen are kind of the ages where a lot of people get great playing an instrument because there's not much you can do with that age. It's not like you're sixteen, you have a car or a job. Would you agree with that theory.
Speaker 9: Yes, one hundred percent. I can't imagine, like I know, you know lots of folks that, yeah, pick up an instrument or something, whether in high school. I can't imagine doing that. Yeah, you're just too busy, there's too you got too much responsibility at that point when I was I don't know. Yeah, I started playing at five. Probably from the ages of like eight to fifteen, I was probably playing two or three hours a day. I just I loved it that much and that's all I wanted to do. But yeah, now it's like, who has two or three hours a day to sit and work on an instrument if it's not your job already, and so it's uh, yeah, I think it's that's definitely true.
Speaker 5: Would you turn on music and play along with music? Yeah, and what would you listen to the most to play along with?
Speaker 9: My parents had remember those old uh it looks like a briefcase, but.
Speaker 7: It's got a tape deck.
Speaker 9: Yeah, all the tapes. Yeah, exactly had one of those, and so there was all kinds of stuff. I remember. That was the first place I heard that Don't Close Your Eyes record. Keith Whitley, he was He's obviously one of my favorite, probably my favorite singer. That was where I discovered stuff. I think I learned that whole record well, and they had one of the greatest hits ones in there too. So I remember learning I'm Over You and uh No, Stranger to the Rain, all that stuff, a bunch of George Straight stuff. My mom and dad's favorite with George Straight. So I had a ton of that stuff around. And then like Dan Seals, I remember discovering Everything that Glitters is Not Gold. Loved that song, but yeah, that was mostly like I feel like early on I was doing you know, playing scales, practicing chord shapes, doing that kind of thing. And then as I got a little bit older, it was just about like finding songs that I loved that I hadn't discovered before and learning how to play them and so, you know, keep widening your vocabulary that.
Speaker 5: Way, and in it for my health. Is the record that's out today. You can stream the crap out of it. And Zach is gonna play Splitsville for us now, So here he is Zach Talk.
Speaker 9: Everybody figured we'd need a good pick me up, a nice up to fun song for this morning.
Speaker 14: Oh I'm sorry we can't post a live performance on the podcast, but if you go to our YouTube page you can watch it there or maybe listen live. Okay, all right, now back to the podcast.
Speaker 7: Tell me about writing that song.
Speaker 9: That was one with myself, Carson Chamberlain, my producer and co writer on all that stuff, and then Paul Overstreet. I believe it was Carson's idea, the Splitsville thing. I heard the term, you know whatever, the reference, and it's like that just a wacky sounding kind of you know, almost like it's a made up word. I don't think it's in the dictionary. And then I don't know, Yeah, it's just a cool you know that's something every that bridge, I love that bridge. The you'll find someone, I'll find someone to talk about trying to stay friends. There's definitely I had that little melody thing going on. I think Paul just kind of split all that most of that stuff out and you will yeah, it's like, yeah, that's the idea. And then well, yeah we'll go back and like tweak and make sure everything sits just right, and you know, it's there's there's a good balance there between you don't need too much wordplay. Everything doesn't need to be a little trick. Everything doesn't need to rhyme perfectly, make sure it says what needs to be said uh more. So that's like, uh, Haggard's one of my favorite writers, where like the rhyme schemes were a lot of the time not perfect, and but it was like the song said what it needed needed to say, uh to you know, convey what he was trying to get across. So yeah, there's we try to have a little balance there of don't wrench on it too much. If it feels good, kind of go with it, but obviously make sure it makes sense, and what.
Speaker 5: About when you wrote I Never Lie? Can you tell me a story about that?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's uh, that's one of my proudest songwriter moments. There we as another Carson idea and he had kind of framework for a chorus going I Believe, And then how he and I would usually do it, We'd show up a half hour before the right was supposed to start, whenever our third was gonna come in, you know, and and we'd kind of kick around ideas and figure out what we wanted to do that day. And so he had this framework of a chorus and I loved it. We kind of mostly finished the chorus, and then Tim Nichols was the other co writer on that. He came in, We played him the chorus. He loved it, so we went to town on it, and but that we got stuck quick on that first verse. We I think I threw out the first couple of lines, the has been some time, you still look like an angel? Heard you doing fine? And then we were stuck on that line for a minute. And you know, I'm sitting there with Tim Nichols, Hall of Fame songwriter and Carson Chamberlain, who probably ought to be a Hall of fame songwriter at some point and anyway, and I was the one that came up with the got promoted back in April and that's you know, obviously angel in April not really a rhyme, but it kind of works and it feels good. And so anyway, that was kind of how that thing started, and I think the rest of it fell out pretty dang quick.
Speaker 5: It's funny when you say angel in April just speaking it. Yeah, you're right, You're like, Oh, that's kind of a run, right.
Speaker 7: Would you mind just playing that? Can you play that just that part of it?
Speaker 5: Because I think when you sing it, because I've heard the song a million times, obviously it fit.
Speaker 7: It makes total sense and you don't question.
Speaker 9: It feels right. Like I said, I got to be the one that threw out the line when I'm sitting there stuck. We're stuck on this thing with a couple of guys that's got a list of hit songs longer than I can remember.
Speaker 5: So on this new record, what's the very last song that made it? Fifteen songs here? But what's the I'm always curious, Oh yeah, and does that mean you just wrote it? If that's the case, not necessarily I'm trying to remember. I know, Loving the Wrong Things was the only song I wrote in twenty twenty four. There's five on there that we recorded, yeah, some time in the spring of twenty four or sorry, spring of twenty five, so yeah, that was written. I think it was June or something of twenty four, and then yeah, recorded it early in twenty.
Speaker 9: Five, so that was. Yeah. I think we had a little bunch of them that, you know, you kind of like, what feels are we missing, what subject matter are we missing, what kind of you know, and don't get on top of something else that we have. So that was definitely one of them. And then that actually the last song on the record, honky Tonk Till It Hurts Wash. That was one we had recorded for a long time, but you know, it was in the mix of a couple other things, you know, up tempo, fun things that was like, nah, this needs to be uh needs to be on there.
Speaker 7: September, you got the Big tour, the Big You Tour. Yeah, I think selling like crazy.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 5: Do you watch ticket sales? Yeah, okay, yeah, because some people are not neurotic about it. But when I was doing stand up, I don't watch every ticket. I was like, yeah, am I over Do people know you now?
Speaker 9: I'm yeah, I'm I'm not crazy. I'll last for like weekly updates or something. Every Friday, they'll sell me at end of day. Yeah what we sold this week?
Speaker 7: Are you surprised? I mean, it's going crass. It's the story of town.
Speaker 9: How it's it's crazy. I I guess I'm just based on our like our our tour earlier this spring, which this is just the continuation of that, I guess the fall version. But it was, it was that was insane to me. How you know, we put on a bunch of I think the average size was probably like twenty five hundred or something, you know, playing bigger clubs and everything in the spring just sold like it was like they were gone in five minutes when the general public on sale happened. And so that was almost like a dang, we undershot here a.
Speaker 7: Little bigger venues. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 9: It's and you know, there was even people upset that It's like, dude, nobody can get a ticket to your show.
Speaker 5: It's you know, obviously you're the Savannah Banana's the country music.
Speaker 9: I'll take it. I love the Savannah Bananas, but yeah, Yeah, it's man, it's cool to see and I feel like, yeah, this time around, it's we kind of have a little more of a sense of where we're at, so the venue sizes seem appropriate and the ticket sales are kind of going in an appropriate rate. See, I'm pumped. Yeah. It always surprises me that I don't know, people keep wanting to come out and see me, But.
Speaker 5: It doesn't surprise me at how good you are and how great your music is. But it's just that fast of growth you rarely see.
Speaker 9: It's insane.
Speaker 7: Ye yeah, yeah, yeah, so that's what I meant by that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, one hundred percent. No, it's crazy. The the I feel like, yeah, the amount of growth that we've seen just in the last year and a half is like I probably would have been pumped about it if that had happened in five years or eight years. And so yeah, it's like we went from riding around in a dang fifteen passenger Sevy van with all our gear in the back of it and everybody having to sleep on a bench seat to rolling around in buses and stuff. So fat that. Yeah, So it's sometimes easy to slip into taking it for granted, and I try to pinch myself a lot of times and be like, man, remember where you were? Like the beginning of twenty twenty four, we were still running a sprinter.
Speaker 7: Vand that's why you go to bass Pro and Crocs and toss.
Speaker 9: Gang right and cut, try to remember where you The.
Speaker 5: Colber on Country Music Tour September starts back the new records out today. Yes, let me ask you one final question. Yeah, what do you do for fun? Have you got nothing to do for a day?
Speaker 9: A lot of times play golf. Love playing golf if I'm in the mountains. I love fly fishing as well. But yeah, more times than nots play golf. You go out on the lake on.
Speaker 7: The boat a little bit too ever, had a hole on one.
Speaker 9: No, sir, come close. One time. I think it was like one hundred and twenty four yards out, hit a gap wedge in and landed like inside the lip of the cup and like almost just you saw it left raight in. Yeah yeah, and it just like shot off the green from because it in so hot. But anyways, yeah, that was as close as I've come. Would you play golf?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I thought so. You play good little bit?
Speaker 14: Huh.
Speaker 5: I played a little bit yeah, I play when I have time. Yeah, you know, we have a weird job that we have no time for a long time and then we actually have some. Yeah, a lot of time. And golf's tough if you're not consistent. Absolutely, well man, it's really good to see again. Congratulations on everything. Hope everybody listens to the record like crazy goes to watch on tour. Zach top one of the nicest guys around.
Speaker 9: Zach. Good to see you, buddy, there he is, Zach top Man, Thank you all.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Abby recalled the date that she went on years ago where the guy said something super unusual on the very first date, so unusual that she never went out with him again. We're talking all about it because there's a whole conversation about the number one thing you should be bringing up within the first date. And Bobby didn't agree.
Speaker 15: I kind of agree, and we get debated it.
Speaker 3: Everybody had different thoughts and feelings and it all revolves around money.
Speaker 5: Number two, it's reading a story where they're like, hey, if you go on a date, you should talk about money the very first date. I think it's terrible idea. However, Abby has a story not with her guy now right, yes, not him, a guy you dated before your guy?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 9: Who told you what?
Speaker 15: On the first day he told me he's a millionaire.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, is that cool? It feels douchey, very like, how did.
Speaker 7: He bring that out? And did he use that word millionaire?
Speaker 15: And is he like a multimillionaire or okay, yeah, he did use it's the word millionaire. So we were like, we went to a fall festival, had a few drinks, and then we went to eat somewhere after. So yeah, but we were talking about we're kind of debating on if it's if you should pay your house off if you could, or like, you know, put more into the principle all that, and.
Speaker 5: That's what the conversation was on the first date. Yeah, well, you guys were going at it. It sounds like love. All right, go ahead, We're.
Speaker 15: Really that And I just I was not backing down. He wasn't either, and he's like, listen, I'm a millionaire. I know this stuff. And I was like, oh my gosh, And I said, why did you just tell me that? Because after that, I'm like, no, I think.
Speaker 5: He thought it was going to be a flex like he found a reason to say, and I'm sure that was loaded in, like he was trying to find a way to bring that up.
Speaker 10: But also what a weird way to say it, like because I have a million dollars, you should listen to me and I know what I'm talking about, which maybe he is wise with money, but that just sounds very like condescending, like I have this and you don't.
Speaker 4: So I'm right.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's how it appeared to be.
Speaker 7: Did you he turned off immediately?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Did you want a second date with a memory?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: Was it because of that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 15: It actually was.
Speaker 4: I mean if she was really really attracted to him, she might keep going. He must have been.
Speaker 11: There must have been something.
Speaker 7: Else to mortgage rates on a first day.
Speaker 4: That's probably it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, he was a little too serious, I think, and like trying to prove that he was right the things. But I just I don't I like you to be humble, Like I don't like that you're bragging and trying to be like, oh, I'm.
Speaker 7: Rich, but that was also I'm rich and you're not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like like Amy said, I'm a millionaire, so what I say holds more weight, But it's Also, if you say that on a first date, that's the worst. But all the guys in the room, I don't consider myself one of the guys in the room.
Speaker 8: Honestly, you're a guy in the room.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but what do you consider I'm gonna I'm gonna fuzzy card again? I mean, how masculine am I? They were like they thought it was awesome, So you thought it was awesome from just a screamed millionaire.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm shocked, Abby said, immediately said like I'm out. I thought that would be the time where you were like, I'm in exactly. Hard emojis pop up as soon as.
Speaker 10: We're more in the money than we are. You'll always like to say women just want to date men for money.
Speaker 8: But thought women like security and the ross are.
Speaker 11: Attracted to a guy behaving that way.
Speaker 5: But I don't think the security that most women are attracted to is someone on date one proclaiming how secure they can.
Speaker 7: Make you a just.
Speaker 4: I can't think of another worst because.
Speaker 5: You were like you're argument and they got a little more argumentative than Maybe it was just not flirty anymore.
Speaker 15: Probably, I think so.
Speaker 5: Morgan, what if a guy had told you I'm a millionaire, or if you'd have said it in any way whatsoever. Yeah, it's been good, I'm a millionaire. What would you have thought?
Speaker 3: Yeah, First of all, I would have questioned it because I don't feel like millionaires also come out and be like I'm a millionaire. I think they're pretty discreet about that. So you even coming out that way, I'm gonna have questions.
Speaker 7: And also, yeah, I probably wouldn't go on a second date if you're a screening.
Speaker 8: It's so weird.
Speaker 6: You guys are so strange.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Does he just go on every day just saying who's gonna you know, be like, oh, okay, find a way to sneak it in?
Speaker 8: Probably married now.
Speaker 5: I bet three women on the show are like eh, and you two guys are like you women are.
Speaker 8: I think all three women on the show are being real, right.
Speaker 9: That's right.
Speaker 5: I think you're being very a millionaire, a multimillionaire.
Speaker 7: That's what about.
Speaker 8: Like one or many?
Speaker 15: Well, because any I just feel like it's such a both would be weird to flex on, especially just in especially the way he did it.
Speaker 4: Like, the only way I would find that acceptable is.
Speaker 10: If you're like, Okay, we're gonna both talk about how much money we have?
Speaker 11: Are you ready on the kind of threat?
Speaker 4: Like, but even that would be.
Speaker 8: That would be weird.
Speaker 5: It would it would be super weird if he brought that conversation up. If he's like, I think we should both talk about much money we have, because he's only saying that you can say how much he has. The move would be is if she Abby in this case, like, I think we should say exactly how much money we have in our bank accounts? And then I'm looking at her like, why do you want to know? Even then, I think I would downplay it. I would always downplay it because I wouldn't want someone wanting to be with me because of the money I had. That's why somebody that screams they have money probably doesn't have money. Or Yeah, I don't Abby, I don't believe him. What kind of car do you drive?
Speaker 15: Oh, here's the other thing, here's the kicker. So he basically lived in like an RV that he towed behind his truck.
Speaker 8: That's why he.
Speaker 9: Sold his land.
Speaker 15: Yeah, truck in an RV that was his I don't believe Do you have a water cash?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 15: I don't think so you have a fat?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 6: Did you have a black car.
Speaker 15: I don't remember what he had.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I would say that any dude doing this this early, that's that's kind of net worth. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, and I'm right and you're wrong because I'm a millionaire and you're not right.
Speaker 15: We weren't even talking about money.
Speaker 11: Mortgages.
Speaker 5: It was a real sexy conversation of mortgage rates and I don't know how interest and Yeah. So the whole issue here was do you talk about money early on? The answers I would probably not talk about money early on. Is I think date three or four you can kind of adapt. We can also tell a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yes, Morgan, I don't have a problem talking about money early on, but I do have a problem being like, hey, I'm a millionaire that I think you should definitely talk about your financial habits, like do you like to save money?
Speaker 1: Do you like?
Speaker 7: On date one that sounds like a mortgage talk.
Speaker 3: I think Date two and three are starting to get into it, though, because you don't waste time. I think you have to learn pretty early on if you guys see money in a similar way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, like what day do you disclose debt? I mean day like five? I feel like you should be.
Speaker 9: Like I have some debt. What in the I think.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's a number. I think it's when you decide you're like taking a next set, next step. I think that's information you don't share until you realize you're gonna be with that person for a little bit. It doesn't have to be like committed for engagement or like a boyfriend girlfriend, but that's like we're gonna spend some time together, so we should start investing into each other.
Speaker 12: M H.
Speaker 7: Morgan's jumping in.
Speaker 3: No, I feel like Dave five, you're starting to have like like I'm a millionaire, she's the one. No, but I do think it's important to talk about that stuff early on. A lot of people don't talk about it, and then they're like three years in and they've never talked about it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Well, I think eventually three years is a lot of time.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I would say like three or four months is when you really get into your money habits.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I feel like that's too.
Speaker 15: Late before that.
Speaker 5: I don't like lunchbox his wife still haven't all right for how long?
Speaker 9: Ten years?
Speaker 4: So they don't have to because they have separate accounts.
Speaker 7: What works deepen for everybody's point.
Speaker 6: And she knows I'm successful. I mean she looks at me like this. Dude's got a job. He's on a national radio show.
Speaker 8: What do you drive?
Speaker 5: He drives a bike. He literally drives a bike. Okay, thank you, Abby.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two, A.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox is mad at me, and up until this segment happened, I had no idea why he'd be mad at me in that what he's mad at me for even happened. So get a nice little seat, grab some popcorn. This will be very enjoyable for everybody.
Speaker 1: But lunchbox number one.
Speaker 9: Okay, lunchbox is upset.
Speaker 5: He's actually jealous because Morgan made the news with her UFO video.
Speaker 7: What oh I did?
Speaker 9: Oh you don't know about it.
Speaker 8: No, you don't even know you made the news.
Speaker 9: No, it's a whole and it's all.
Speaker 7: It's daily daily mail.
Speaker 8: Daily Mail.
Speaker 7: I wanted to vomit all over my computer screen. You haven't seen it marketing, No, I haven't seen it. Oh my god, let me.
Speaker 9: Read you part of the story from daily.
Speaker 5: Visitors at Disney World's Epcot got an unexpected site recently when a glowing orb appeared over the amusement park. Morgan Heughlesman, director digital director for The Bobby Bone Show, told the show that she and her boyfriend were sitting on a patio waiting for the fireworks when a very bright light suddenly appeared. After searching online and finding no information about drones or satellites in the area, Hulsman described the object as a UFO, adding, definitely a UFO with aliens.
Speaker 8: Look what has happened?
Speaker 7: It's on daily Mail?
Speaker 8: How did that happen?
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying. I was like, who submitted this? First of all? And then I also thought, this is it. You just need buzzwords UFO and people care. It's like you just say anything to the UFO and all of a sudden news. I mean, I almost threw my computer into you find it. I just I'm going to be looking on the website.
Speaker 7: So you were on daily Mail?
Speaker 9: Yes, And I'm.
Speaker 6: Scrolling down, scrolling down, like, oh, what can we talk about?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 5: And I like, your worst nightmare that somebody on the show get any sort of shine.
Speaker 9: Yes, my absolute worst nightmare come true. And I just.
Speaker 6: And my wife goes, what's wrong?
Speaker 9: And I was like, look at this crap.
Speaker 5: They've been used like a Morgan headshot, like a professional picture.
Speaker 9: That's my face that's in the No.
Speaker 5: If you scroll down on it, though, it's that picture of you holding a microphone like an address.
Speaker 7: It's a whole full body.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Does Morgan have a PR company? Does she a PR firm to do?
Speaker 6: That's what I'm starting to think is if she has someone that is sending her stuff out.
Speaker 8: Because I tried to eat seventy hot dogs and no daily Mail like post anything on that.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't. I just post on social media.
Speaker 8: I mean, Morgan, that's cool.
Speaker 9: Are you also jealous?
Speaker 8: I mean a little bit, because none of us have ever made them news like that.
Speaker 12: I mean.
Speaker 8: Drone. Anne not convinced it's not a drone.
Speaker 7: It's on daily Mail.
Speaker 6: I was talking about the most disgusting thing.
Speaker 9: I mean, just absolutely wreck. Congratulations. She didn't even know.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 9: I had no idea.
Speaker 7: Congratulations. Maybe she had a raised stop.
Speaker 8: I mean, that video is gotta make her some money, right.
Speaker 7: The video probably won't.
Speaker 8: I was so wrong.
Speaker 7: I never said that before. Yeah, I was so wrong. He screamed it only to Morgan congratulations Morgan.
Speaker 3: So cool.
Speaker 2: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: The real ones are going to know that I did not put that number one because of me. I put it because Lunchbox always wants to be a number one, and I felt like that was the perfect story for him to be number one.
Speaker 4: I'm getting out of here.
Speaker 3: Thanks for being here and listening to the show, catching up on all things Bobby Bone Show. Really encourage you to check out Part one, Part three this weekend. It's always fun having conversations with the other show members.
Speaker 9: That's really where we.
Speaker 7: Get caught up on life, not between.
Speaker 3: Commercial breaks or if we're just sitting around in the studio.
Speaker 4: It's really here on best bits. So check it out.
Speaker 3: And I hope you stay safe this weekend. And I have nothing else to say, so goodbye.
Speaker 2: That's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social.
Speaker 12: Platforms and followed
Speaker 2: Web girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.