Speaker 1: So now now that you and mind me, have you met Rales you came down, you have like really had a conversation Rally, because my first two years sided the time when I made the team and sat his office and signed the contract, I was scared of Raby.
Speaker 2: I was petrified.
Speaker 3: I'm still scared.
Speaker 2: I was petrified Arose. How was it when you met Riles the great pat Rally? How did you feel?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean we met in the like the first day I came to Miami.
Speaker 2: How did you feel? How did you feel? That's a golf feel.
Speaker 3: You probably even realize how gange.
Speaker 2: That's golf, that's the golf.
Speaker 3: It's easier on you because really is Ray is a monster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a monster from this basket. You excited? Was you nervous? For sure? Excited.
Speaker 4: It's just, you know, meeting those types of people is just I think amazing, And sometimes you never ever think that you will ever meet those people. Yeah, like before that, you know so, but when it happens, is like you just tried to live in the moment, tried to you know, listen and try to learn as much as you can.
Speaker 2: My first two years, all I said was yes, sir and nose search.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't even have a conversation with They wouldn't even have a conversation with Pat cas.
Speaker 3: I tell you what, listening to your answers and the stuff you're talking about, I'm super I'm super excited for for what you got. Understand Man, when you're going through this, you're so fortunate. We just talked about coach Riley and then your coach Spoe. You got you got, you got the best of the best. Man, You have the best of the best, and you can search for the next twenty years and you'll never probably find a situation that good. So make sure you soak these things in, and you and and you listen, and you go out there and do the things you're supposed to do, because if you do that, man, these guys are gonna make sure you succeed.
Speaker 1: You talk about the staff man, what's your first impression of Spose so far? Uh?
Speaker 4: I mean, like I said, it's like their legends and for the legend too, huh yeah, and just the I think the winning mentality is everything, and I think that's what makes people like if players work harder and compete every day to just to win.
Speaker 1: I can see you throwing a lot of lives to bam m Khalil E spranted the three to hero. I see right now, I don't speak. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: You do hit them over.
Speaker 3: Some of these fan questions out here, question question Okay, in Miami, you're gonna have a lot of fans.
Speaker 2: Questions Chris, what's Chris v TV? Who is your favorite NBA player? And why? Okay?
Speaker 4: So I would say, I mean, I have some guys, like different guys just try to like pick up like they're yeah, different things, different things from different players. But if like overall, I really like Kobe, like his mentality before the game, you hit him with the mama man said.
Speaker 2: That, Bro.
Speaker 1: But and I'm happy you said mama mentality. And I'm pretty sure you might mean it. But I feel like a lot of people say that they don't mean they really know what that meant. That mentality means Kobe.
Speaker 2: Was a killer. Yeah, killer.
Speaker 1: You weren't trying to be friends with nobody, He weren't trying to be liked by nobody trying, He wasn't trying to do none of that was a killer. So a lot of the when you're young, guys say mama mentality and didn't go help them up on the other team they fail. That's not mama mentality. You're not a killer, so stop it. So hands up, don't help nobody yet mentality?
Speaker 2: So Kobe?
Speaker 3: Who else?
Speaker 4: Uh? And when I was growing up, like I said, Lebron was when I was keen, Uh, like kind of fell in love with the NBA game when I was younger, I said, I remember when I was like one road trip, long trip, when I was like many years ago, I had like my iPad or I know, and there was NBA two K fourteen. Yeah, the heat.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so that's why you saw his ratchet.
Speaker 2: Then he came.
Speaker 4: It's just crazy now to think that I'm gonna be on that video game. This it is what it is, really like into gaming or something.
Speaker 2: But just like.
Speaker 4: Being in that jersey is a different feeling.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: Let's go here outside of all the comparisons, how would you define yourself as a player. That's a good question. That's a good.
Speaker 2: Question outside all the comparison, like they're.
Speaker 3: Comparing the different players, like what do you how do you define yourself as a player, Like, how would you describe your game?
Speaker 4: I would say, uh, I just like to involve everybody on the team, like try to make them feel good on the court, you know, playmaking, try to shoot the ball when you open then just like give one hundred percent of both ends of the floor, like every time.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it. I loved your energy yesterday in the game. It's all your team, like you already you already getting these guys to buy in with you, which is awesome. Man, who inspired you to play basketball? It's crazy because at the beginning you said your mom and dad didn't play. So who is your inspiration and playing? Why you started three years old?
Speaker 2: Stop?
Speaker 3: It's crazy?
Speaker 4: Who is to be honest, I think like no like player inspired me to play basketball. I just fell fell in love with the game from when I was little. I just loved the game.
Speaker 2: I felt, you know, good in there.
Speaker 4: I like had my spot, like I cleared my mind when I'm on the court. So I think it just got like naturally natural love for the game.
Speaker 3: D Is Miami different than Champagne?
Speaker 2: I ain't never been. It's Miami different.
Speaker 1: It is different, definitely different than Lithuania. Young fellostab them streets too. That's og advice in the house. Miami that's the og advice for the day. Stay out the streets. We want to see your asses in the gym, and the gym only. Anything else is uncivilized, and we don't want that. We've seen so many people survive in the gym and lose in the streets. Get their ass up out of here, o g advice. Man enjoyed Miami. It's a great city. But obviously you know why you're there, you know what you're here for. You and you've been away from your family for a long period of time, so you've been holding yourself accountombal, having those you know, having those habits already built. So I don't think anything will change. But Miami, by god, damn boy, it's the devil's playground. It is the devil's playground at idle time. Get your ass in trouble. So sure you're a gamer, you got a game, your.
Speaker 4: Gaming, I'm not gaming by like to your ps.
Speaker 2: Get your piece they gave me.
Speaker 4: I did like the uh for two this can.
Speaker 1: They gave Meah yeah, fella going to get into us five?
Speaker 2: Okay it was free. It ain't not better than free?
Speaker 4: Cast yeah, if the gifts taken, if they give hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, summertime is here and it is my favorite time of the year. Ladies come on with them sun dresses and the bikinis and them cheeks out. Fellas getting them beach bars in them six packs, ready with them who your daddy shorts. But that is only one part of it. That is the daytime. Trust me, nighttime is just important. Two things give be true. She can enjoy herself, but not enjoy you. Make sure you hand your business. Ros Spots gonna take care of that. Finish the game. Rospos is a two and one treatment for you guys that need more control the rations than the fellas that need a secret weapon. Be afraid to tap in and be your best version now after roads sparks is all one of your tongue. You got fifteen minutes to show time, my boy, hand the lat You could go back to background after round and still be ready. Sound like a championship boxing to me, Go ahead and not that thing out. Trust me when I tell you, if you're good at what you do, you ain't got a brag.
Speaker 2: She'll do it for you, my boy.
Speaker 1: Roast bars will connect you one hundred percent online, so you don't have to be in weird rooms with weird people don't know telling them you can't get inrection long enough and stay hard enough to got their alegion. Woman, If approved treatment shows up directly to your doe, play boy, you.
Speaker 2: Can handle your business immediately.
Speaker 1: If purescribe sexual health patients will get fifteen dollars off their first order of.
Speaker 2: Sparks on a recurring plan.
Speaker 1: Connect with the provider at road dot cole slash ogs to find out if roast box are right for you. That's our ol dot coo slash ogs for fifteen dollars off your first order compound. The drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law, but if not FD approved and do not undergo FDA sixty. For safety information, go to road dot co slash Safety Info.
Speaker 3: Here is a dirty little secret that insurance industry may want to keep under wraps insurance company's profit by holding onto your money for as long as possible, so after an accident, they might do whatever they can to delay or deny your claim. This way they can keep those profits growing. Morgan and Morgan fights hard against these corporations, a fight to make sure you get every dollar you deserve, winning court. The insurance companies want juries to think that at fault driver is the one paying the verdict amount. Meanwhile, it's really the insurance companies who are covering the cost. When Morgan and Morgan takes on a case, there are almost always going after the big insurance companies and not the individuals at fault. Morgan and Morgan fights hard for their clients, and these corporations know that a recent client in Pennsylvania just received twenty nine million. That's twenty nine million dollars. Insure's best offer was five hundred thousand. Another recent client in Florida received twenty million dollars last offer zero. There's a reason why Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury firm. Hiring the wrong firm can be disastrous. Hiring the right firm could substantially increase your settlement With Morgan and Morgan.
Speaker 2: It's easy to.
Speaker 3: Get started, and their fee is free unless they win. Just visit for the people dot com backslash ogs or dial pound law five two nine. That's for the people dot com bax like ogs or dial pound Law five two nine. This, my friends, is a paid advertisement