Speaker 1: I know the media is upset that this an accident happened, is really all it is, an honest mistake. Should it happen No, Will it ever likely happen again?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: And what really is frustrating in all of this is we're not talking about the systemic institutional policy danger of this. This joint signal text message, which is an encrypted app that that took place, that somehow included Jeffrey Goldberg of The Atlantic on it, and the media would act as though this is the biggest national security disaster in the history of the country. It is not. It was no classified information. Uh in the discussion, the mission was a complete success. And these are the same people that are you know, feigning their phony, fraudulent, fake, you know, outrage that just sat back and watched and did nothing, covered nothing as it relates to the single biggest national security debacle in the history of our country, which was Joe and Kamalo's wide open borders that allowed in known terrorists, murderers, rapist cartel members, gang members, drug dealers, and even worse. Even though we saw all the video confirming it was all true, they just flat out light about the issue for four years to the American people. That was a clear and present danger to our country, just as they lied about the President of the United States and his very steep cognitive decline. Everybody knew about it, and they wouldn't tell us the truth, just like they lied about the economy. And now all of a sudden they found Donald Trump. It's his team. Now we're supposed to believe that these very same people actually give a damn about national security. No, they don't, because if they did, they wouldn't have allowed what happened over the last four years to happen. Anyway, the President is meeting with his ambassadors and it just started. We're going to go to the beginning of this. He addresses this at the top. Let's go to it.
Speaker 3: Going to these two public news outlets if they're successful. I know Senator Kennedy has backed at Margine Tailer Green and Congress has backed Would you be interested in defunding and taking.
Speaker 2: Away taxpayer dollars too?
Speaker 3: Inbr MPBS?
Speaker 2: Well, I would love to do that. I think it's very unfair. It's been very biased. The whole group, I mean a whole group of them, and frankly there's plenty. I look at all the media you have right now, there's plenty of coverage. I was in from a different age, and they spend more money than any other network of its type ever conceived. So the kind of money that's being wasted, and it's a very biased view. You know that better than anybody, and I'd be honored to see it. And we're well, look at all the people that we have here today, we're well covered and we don't need it, and it's a waste of money. Especially. I don't even know what Doja's recommendation is. I assume their recommendation is to close them up.
Speaker 3: Well after they hear all the testimony.
Speaker 2: I think they're going to make a decision.
Speaker 3: Relatively sooner than later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we'll see what that trans I can't imagine that they wouldn't because they have found so much waste fraud and abuse, hundreds of billions of dollars and just waste fraud abuse. You heard yesterday some of the new things that were found. Twenty two billion just an environment billion. You know, if you had twenty two million warrant, it would be nice, but twenty two billion put into environmental accounts. One was two billion into one account. Stacy Abrams where they had one hundred dollars in the account, and just before I came in, they put two billion dollars. And you guys are looking, say, you mean two million or maybe two hundred thousand of two billion dollars were put in the accou out.
Speaker 3: What do you think of.
Speaker 2: That, Mike? Do you think that's a straight deal?
Speaker 3: Two billion? Just write me the checkmister.
Speaker 2: Is just that it's a horrible thing. And we have so many of those things. So they've done an incredible job and the country wants to hear it. I think dose is actually very popular because of what's happening. They're hearing about all of these scams and for big, big money, tremendous amount when you added up just hundreds of billions of dollars being wasted, and much of its fraud. You know, we talk about waste, and it is waste and abuse, but a lot of it's fraud too. Yeah, go ahead, Brian, it's going to follow up on that.
Speaker 3: If Planned Parenthood is defunded, would you look into the harvesting of baby organs that they've done throughout the years and maybe go up to some criminal prosecution on that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you're talking about a subject that is a heated subject, and we'll look into it. We're gonna look into everything, but that's certainly a subject that's been debated for a long time and we will look into it. Yeah, a lot some Senators have expressed hope that the White House will support a recision package to codify some of the doage cuts into law.
Speaker 3: Where does the White House stand on that?
Speaker 1: And are you making profit.
Speaker 3: Which package association package to codify some of the doage cuts into law?
Speaker 2: You know what, it would be great. I think we're going to do that. I think they're going to do it. I think we're also going to be codifying a lot of the executive owners that we've done, which have been very popular, and we'll look at it. One I will tell you right now that I think perhaps will be controversial, but not with the people, and that sanctuary cities. We're going to end sanctuary cities for some of these jurisdictions that aren't cooperating with the law enforcement. They're guarding criminals, they're taking the rights away from the citizens of this state and the city. And we're going to be ending sanctuary cities if we find it necessary to do certain major areas, and we may just end the entire thing all together, because it's just a way of protecting criminals and nobody else is benefited by that. And for some reason, Democrats want to keep and they want to shield criminals from being sent back to their countries who are being sent to prison. And in the meantime, the crime rate has gone through the roof under Biden. It was through the roof. It's starting to come down. But we're taking a lot of people out of here.
Speaker 3: So we may.
Speaker 2: Be presenting you very shortly with a executive order ending sanctuary cities.
Speaker 4: Mister President, are you going to change any of the practices that your national security officials used? Hager reporter was inadvertently added to a group chat about attacks on youngmen.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's a question I've been asked now and I've given it a few answers, and they've all been the same. We have an amazing group or national security now is stronger than it's ever been. We have had a very very successful new attacks in that area. These are people that shoot down ships, not only our ships, ships all over the world. They're shooting down right out of the water and damaging them badly or they're going down. They're also shooting anything that happens to be flying in the area. We hit them very, very hard. There was no classified information as I understand it. They used a a app, if you want to call it an app that a lot of people use, a lot of people in government use, a lot of people in the media use. And I think I'll ask Mike, Mike is here, do you want to respond to that?
Speaker 4: Yes, mister President, you asked about lessons. I think there's a lot of lessons. There's a lot of journalists in this city who have made big names for themselves making up lies about this president, whether it's the Russia hopes or making up lies about gold Star families. And this one in particular, I've never met, don't know, never communicated with, And we are and we are looking into and reviewing how the heck he got into this. But I'll tell you what the world owes President Trump of favor. Underbiden, global shipping was shut down, pencrick attacks months between them, are destroyers being fired upon dozens of times. President Trump took decisive active action with his national security team, took out the head missileer, knocked out missiles, knocked out headquarters, knocked out communication sites, and for once, as we hear, as you all hear from every one of our allies, thank god for American leadership again, thank god for American strength. You're we had a national security team that was coordinating these efforts. As Director Ratcliffe testified today, his first day on the job, he was introduced to this app on his government systems at the CIA and at the State Department and otherwise. So look this journalist, mister president. Once the world talked talking about more hoaxes and this kind of nonsense rather.
Speaker 3: Than the freedom that you're enabling.
Speaker 4: And a key part of our sovereignty is open sea lanes and knocking the crop out of terrorists, which is exactly what your team. And Pete Hexat, a good friend and fellow veteran, is leading the charge on and it's an.
Speaker 2: Onload and very very successful. Excuse me. We had a very very successful evening, and we've had numerous successful evenings and days in that area. The hoodies are absolutely on the run. The worst of them had been killed. This should have been done a long time ago by Biden, but Biden was an incompetent president. He couldn't do anything. He didn't nowhere where he was going. He had no clue. This guy had no clue. This should have been done a long time ago. As they shoot missiles at ships, randomly shoot missiles at chips, and they make their own missiles. You know, this is not an incompany group of people. They make their own missiles. They get the missiles also from Iran. It's an offshoot of Iran. Other roughshoot. You have Hamas, you have Hezbullah, you have the hoodies. You got a lot of stuff going on with Iran. And we set a letter to a Ran. You're gonna have to be speaking to us one way or the other pretty soon because we can't let this happen.
Speaker 1: But all right, So that was the President with his ambassadors at a meeting at the White House, and he just answered the question over the Signal app, which is an encrypted application that is often used by government officials and people in the media, et cetera, et cetera. I'm not convinced it's as secure as everybody thinks, but that's neither here nor there. And if you just follow the media, they have just they revert to form. All they know is to just hyperventilate over you know, anything that Donald Trump says or does. Are they focusing on the fact that there's no classified information?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Are they focusing on the missions success.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Are they focusing on the fact that Biden allowed the hooties pretty much to control international waterways and fire at Ama can ships. Know, they focused on the fact that the biggest that they ignored, the biggest single national security threat, self induced national security threat in the history of our country with open vorters. No, they ignored that issue. They ran cover for the president, a clear and present danger to the country. You know they I mean, you know, think of the Democratic Party. They're all acting all outrage. These are people that you know, turned a blind eye to open borders and all the murderers, rapists, known terrorists, cartel members, gang members that were trying to get out of the country. Will take some period of time and I don't know if you ever get all of them. And they didn't say a word. The same people that wouldn't stand for mothers that lost their children because of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris's unvetted illegal immigrants, a national security threat that actually mattered, and barely a word from them too, you know, like a bunch of petulant children, is they They struggled to find their identity. They lied about Joe's cognitive state, that too, would be a national security danger for the country, and everybody knew that he was in significant cognitive decline. Now we're supposed to believe that democrats in the state run legacy media mob cares about national security. I'm not buying it. You know, it was this in this particular case, it was an accidental text exchange that somehow included a reporter. It sounds like nobody knows how he got on Mike Wall saying I never had this guy's number. I don't even know this guy. So anyway, an honest mistake that they want to turn into, you know, the biggest thing that they can. I'm sure we'll hear impeachment within the next twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: And let me give you what the difference is. Okay, let's say somebody accidentally included this guy's name. I obviously was not on purpose. There's such a big difference between systemic and institutional lying and policy danger that was embraced by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. What they did on the border was a danger, a clear and present danger of the country. With Joe a president, the commander in chief being in cognitive client, that's a clear and present danger. By allowing the Hutis to control international waterways and not do anything about it, that creates an international danger. You know, the fact that Joe Biden provides hundreds of billions of dollars to the Ukrainians and never once picked up a phone and even talked to Putin, I mean, just tells you how corrupted that he has been himself and how out of touch he was with what is going on in the world. Now we've got a president that is looking to deport all these illegals, you know, bring tax cuts to the American people, get a reconciliation bill done, initiate energy dominance, and war in Europe, war in the Middle East, none of which is easy. And if he succeeds, he'll be the most consequential, transformational president in over one hundred and fifty years. And that's not what anybody in the Washington DC swamp or the state run legacy media mob wants anyway. Eight hundred and nine four one shown is a number if you want to be a part of the program. By the way, we have our Tesla contest ongoing and we're given away a free Tesla as a show of support against all the radical vitriol, hatred and even domestic terrorism and threats against people that work at Tesla and their dealerships and their charging stations and their mechanics that are now risking their careers because of the Left and their viciousness and just these evil attacks against Elon Musk. And if you want to get have a chance to win a free Tesla, the one of your choice. Just go to Hannity dot com. You'll see the Tesla picture at the top of the homepage. Just click on it, bring it to the contest page. And today's word of the day is patriot. Okay, most American made car in the entire country with amazing technology that I know you're going to love. And everyone likes free stuff. I know I like free stuff. I love free stuff. Both Russia and Ukraine have agreed to a ceasefire in the Black Sea. That is big news. Delegation from Russia Ukraine today agreed to a ceasefire in the Black Sea following talks with the Trump administration and officials this week that are now still ongoing in Saudi Arabia. That's good news. US and Russia agreed to ensure safe navigation, eliminate the use of force, prevent the use of commercial vessels for military purposes in the Black Sea, and moments later, the Ukrainian defense minister who's leading the delegation confirmed all parties have agreed to ensure safe navigation, eliminate the use of force, prevent the use of commercial vessels for military purposes. Biden's top military official confess that he's agreed to share US war plans with China. Look at this in light of what we just learned here. Now we learned about Joe Biden. He had top secret classified information and four separate locations. And then when you go to the her report, Biden was sloppy in his handling of classified material and shared with the information with the author of a book he was writing, and basically treated classified state secrets like it was nothing. And this is the big complaint about this accidental signal group text that included you know, some guy from the Atlantic. Anyway, HER's report said his office considered changing or I'm sorry, charging this guy with obstruction of justice because the ghostwriter destroyed records of interviews he conducted with Biden while he worked on a second memoir once he learned of the document's investigation. That would be called destroying evidence where I grew up. I don't know, That's what it sounds like to me. The media hyperventilation over this, you know, hip piece. What was just an accidental somehow it got and I'd like to know how it happened, because Mike Wallis doesn't even know the guy anyway. Goldberg claims he was accidentally looped in on confidence on this chain, on these plans to attack yemmin Well. Number one, the attack was successful, The mission was successful. Number Two, no classified information was shared. Trump had been warning publicly for months that he wasn't going to tolerate this kind of two bit terrorist attacks that the uties armed with Iranian weapons had gotten away with for years under Biden. He already put a ran on notice that they and their proxies were in the crosshairs. So nobody on either side should be surprised when the so called war plans that Goldberg says he got were suddenly launched. It was very public information, which begs the question where were the media guardians when Joe Biden's top military man, the Joint Chiefs Chairman, Mark Milly, didn't you get a preemptive pardon? He did, but you might recall that he promised China's defense minister that he would tip them off to our war plans if Donald Trump decided to attack. So let's be clear, Milly's promised to give the Chinese advanced warning of a US attack plan. Wasn't an accident, unlike anything that they're alleging here. Everybody knows this was an honest mistake, and they're trying to make it into you know, the worst crisiest national security disaster ever. It's not, and it wasn't, and frankly nothing that there was no consequences from it. Should they learn from it, yes, well they yes, But the mission was a success. But you know something I I You didn't see how you can describe Millie's promise to become an informant for China with our military secrets or anything about what a betrayal that would be to a duly elected president. There's no outrage in the media, never has been, never will be. You know, a few Republicans read General Milly the Riot Act and congressional hearings, but that was pretty much it. Democrats didn't care less. Washington Post broke the story at the time General Milly's promise to tip off the communist Chinese to any American war plans. This is September twenty twenty one, and a pair of secret phone calls. General Milly assured that his Chinese counterpart that the United States would not Associate editor Bob Woodward and National political reporter Robert Costa that the US would not strike, so, in other words, Milly went so far as to pledge he would alert China in the event of a US attack, stressing that the report they'd established through a back channel gmeral Lee, you and I have known each other now for five years. If we're going to attack, I'm going to call you ahead of time. It's not going to be a surprise that would put our troops in danger. That would give them time to prepare, that would eliminate the element of surprise. Milly also summoned senior officers to review the procedures for launching nuclear weapons, saying the president alone could give the order, but crucially that he MILLI had to be involved. Looking each other in the eye. Milli asked the officers to affirm that they had understood the author's right and what he considered an oath. So it wasn't just that General Millie was promising, according to this report, to tip off the Communist Chinese ahead of time if America was planning a preemptive strike. According to this book, he also ordered America's nuclear officers to swear an oath of allegiance to him, so our commander in chief would not be able to launch even a response to a nuclear attack unless Milli himself personally approved. Did the Democrats did the state run legacy media mob Did they have a say a word? No, they did not. I mean, it's it's pretty unbelievable. The hypocrisy is breathtaking. We do have Tesla news today. If Florida man drove his car into a crowd of Tesla protesters, the suspect was driving at a slow rate of speed. You got to wonder if Jimmy Kimmel is going to be urging his audience tonight to never ever, under any circumstances, ram their cars into Tesla protesters. I mean, does Disney's woke Dei CEO Bob Iger approved that message of Jimmy Kimmel. Does Mickey Mouse approve the message of Jimmy Kimmel? I mean, what a what a hypocritical organization. Police received numerous calls regarding the black niece on suv driving up to a curb in front of a Tesla dealership, almost striking multiple pedestrians. The protesters moved out of the way to avoid being struck by the vehicle. When police arrived, his car was parked on the curb in front of the dealership, multiple people surrounding it until he was arrested and transported to the Palm Beach County Jail without incident. Doze, by the way, has pulled the plug on a quarter billion dollar Biden grant to conduct transgender experiments on animals. This is the one thing. When Trump said it during his speech before the Joint Session, I'd never heard of before. Did you ever hear of this, Linda? I had not heard of this for me, definitely. First, the Biden administration funding transgender experiments on animals, intended to improve so called gender affirming care for humans, is now officially coming to an early end thanks to Doze and Elon Mush shining a light on this gruesome research. Congressman Eli Crane told just Thenews dot com last month that the House Oversight Committee documented two hundred and forty one million dollars in tax funding for transgender surgery and treatments on animals, with doctor Anthony Fauci authorizing ninety five percent of the procedures. Is like Millie, he got a preative pardon. Didn't that Fauchi get one? Yeah, Fauci got one. Didn't List Cheney get yeah? List Cheney didn't Adam Schiff. The Adam Schiff had to himself get one? Yeah, the lion congenital liar. Many of the figures sided a recent hearing on federally funded animal cruelty came from the White Coast Whitecoat Waste Project, which documented ten million dollars spent on transgender rodent and monkey experiments. This is where your taxpayer dollars go, including University of California, San Diego research, which originally had one point two to three million obligated for the first two years of a planned five year study. One University of California, San Diego study focused on androgen effects on reproductive access in mice, where the rodents will quote, oh my gosh, gonadicmized, gomatic toomized, then injected with testosterone, and then finally decapitated. Sounds like a very, very worthwhile experiment. By the way, all you elon musk Tesla haters, you're going to be very happy today because the Chinese they have their own electric vehicle company, and their company, BYD is now expected to surpass Tesla in electric vehicle sales this year. Apparently, they reported one one hundred and seven billion in twenty twenty four revenue, topping Tesla's ninety eight billion for the first time. That is beyond disappointing. I hope you're happy. And if people start losing their jobs that build Teslas, and people start losing their jobs that work in Tesla dealerships and put together Tesla charging stations, I'm sure you'll be very proud of yourselves because you're looking out for the working men and women in the country, aren't you again. Hannity dot Com word of the day is patriot if you want to win a free Tesla cash. Patel confirming federal law enforcement is now investigating the string of violent attacks on Tesla dealerships, charging stations and owners. The FBI has been investigating the increase in violent activity toward a Tesla over the last few days and have taken additional steps to coordinate their response. North Dakota arsonist left a gas can at the scene of Tesla terrorism. There just never ends. The FBI is issued to alert an arson, gunfire, vandalism targeting Elon Musk, Tesla and EV owners. And this is how bad? Now? What is it about the left in this country? Maybe somebody can explain this to me because I really don't understand it. I mean, if you look at the left in America today, you know why is it they put on a pedestal this guy Luigi Mangioni who killed the CEO of United Healthcare, a father, a CEO and a husband. And why are so many on the left celebrating?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Whire so many on the left? And now we know the left. They're championing the rights of men to play women's sports. They're championing the rights of illegals over the safety of you, the American people. They are claiming we have a constitutional crisis if we save hundreds of billions of dollars in waste, fraud, and abuse. This is now. But it's the same left that's always been, the same left that didn't care about the five hundred and seventy four riots, dozens of dead Americans, thousands of injured cops, billions of property damage. In twenty twenty, No, they went out and voted. But the vice presidential candidate that said the riots won't stop, shouldn't stop, and we're not going to stop supporting them or light about the violence, you know, because of open borders. They won't even stand for mothers that lost their children. At a joint session, it's going to be very interesting because the tesla's apparently when you put him in a certain mode, they become cameras and they'll be able to get pictures of the people that are are involved in the violence. Is there, you know, is there ever going to be a moment where you know, it is nothing Donald Trump can do? And he said that during his Joint Session speech, There's nothing they're going to be able to do Donald Trump could ever do that will ever get positive press from the state run legacy medium mob If he solved cancer tomorrow, you know, if he ends war in Europe and war in the Middle East, if he eliminates the threat of Iran, if he is able to deport every unvetted terrorist, murderer, rapist, cartel member, gang member, if he's able to cut taxes for the for the hoard middle class in this country, which is what his plan is. That's what no tax on tips are, no tax on overtime is all about, no tax on social security is all about. If he's able to achieve energy dominance, that all Americans can eventually pay no taxes after we pay down the debt that these idiots have accumulated. Will you think he'd ever get a single word of praise. I don't think he would. They just live to hate this man and hate anybody that likes this man. I mean, it's they. This is the lunatic fringe that has taken over the Democratic Party, led by AOC Bernie and Kasmin Crockett. First she said take down Elon Musk. Then she said Ted Cruz needed to be knocked over the head very hard. Now she's even making fun. We'll play it later in the show of Texas Governor Greg Abbott. Why because he's in a wheelchair, that's why. What a nice person. It's so compassionate, kind, loving, thoughtful. The left you know your support of the Tunnel to Towers Foundation makes a lasting difference in real people's lives, the lives of, for example, the Ernst family. When Navy Petty Officer Michael Thomas Ernst was killed in a training accident, Tunnel to Towers they provided a mortgage free home for his loving family at their time of need. And since Tunnel to Towers was founded in the aftermath of nine to eleven oh one, the Ernst family is one of many people that you have helped because of your kindness, your heart, your generosity. Injured vets first responders reclaim their independence living in specially adapted smart homes, and there's so much more. Please help this great mission continue. Go to their website. Commit to eleven dollars a month if you can. The letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. The Land of the Free because of the prey.
Speaker 4: Has to show Hannity's show.
Speaker 1: I really like give it away free. I think it's cool anyway. I think the lucky winner of the Tesla is gonna really like it. This is an incredible car. I've been driving now is the s Plaid and it goes. It's got over a thousand horsepower, goes from zero to sixty to two point zero seconds. It has self driving mode, incredible technology, the most advanced, technologically different car you've ever driven. It's almost like your organs feel it when it takes off. But if you want to register to win our free tesla is go to Hannity dot com and click on the tesla. It's right at the top of the homepage and you will then be guided to the contest page. The word of the day today is patriot. You can register once a day if you have the keyword every day. When we come back, Jim Jordan on what to do with these activist courts Straight Ahead