Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty, Armstrong and Getty and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be a heck of an hour. I can just feel it in my bones. Oh, you have no interest in getting in. You know, podcasting conflicts with anybody.
Speaker 1: I don't. Number one, I don't care, and you know number two is just unproductive. But I've got to admit I am fascinated by a couple of different media twist offs. Tucker number one, because I thought so highly of Tucker as a writer. Everybody did the thinker, Oh yeah, my goodness, so so good. But he's turned towards this groy fery anti semotism that I find very, very troubling, and it's it's a shame.
Speaker 2: And why because he was already ungodly wealthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he actually believes what he's pitching.
Speaker 2: Now did he always believe that? And he was keeping it quiet? Certain didn't seem.
Speaker 1: Like it, no idea, No, no, it didn't. This seems to be some sort of change, the idea of falling over Vladimir Putin, And what a wonderful place. Rush is is just that is so looney tunes. It's difficult to explain by I mean it's either mental illness or an ideological capture of some sort. But the other character that fascinates me in a weird way is Candace Owens, who we met once. We did an event with her. Extremely articulate and confident I think it was Rich Lowry in the National Review, and we'll touch on this in a minute, points out that confident to the point of just being way, way, way over the top.
Speaker 2: Well, we were in a green room with her for forty five minutes quite a while, and it was just Joe, me, her and like her assistant.
Speaker 1: I think it's like four of us in the room.
Speaker 2: She was incredibly standoffish, like just not willing to engage in any conversation whatsoever, and work in the phone. But now I know she's a complete weirdo. I mean, she's a very strange person. So here are a couple of examples.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what's in the audio that we're about to play you, which is entitled all the Questions Candace owns is just asking, which if you're not hip to this is a way that people can say things that are they know will be greeted as horrifying, but they just say, I'm just asking the questions. It's it's just it's transparent once you become aware of it, whether it's a fake historian claiming the Hitler was really a good guy and didn't mean for a few Jews to die or whatever. But like Candace lately, if you're not familiar with her act Is said, and I quote, I'm starting to think that the assassination of Charlie Kirk was something you kin to a regi aside, right, the assassination of a king to install a new ruler who the king would never have approved of. And the new ruler of Turning Point USA turns out to be Kirk's widow, Erica Kirk, and owens Is argued the Turning Point is covering up its involvement in Kirk's assassination and that Erica Kirk knows everything. She also then she says, but it's a vile smear to suggest she's implicated Erica Kirk and her husband's assassination. But she's just asking questions. Why don't we go ahead and play this audio and then we'll follow up go ahead, Michael twelve.
Speaker 3: They and other influencers will invoke Erica as the reason that it's not appropriate to ask questions. It's just not appropriate while Erica is still morning for you guys to ask any questions. And I'm just going to come back at you with some common sense. What sort of widow wouldn't want people to investigate the assassination of their husband. Every day that goes on, it feels to me like Turning Point is engaged in a cover up, So criticism is pertaining to anything at Turning Point. USA that are being.
Speaker 1: Directed at Erica are fair. Obviously they are fair.
Speaker 3: You are recognizing that the people around Charlie are not acting in the way that they should be acting, that their emotionality is not needing the moment of violence that we all witnessed. Nothing in Charlie's life is real. It's just something that keeps me up at night.
Speaker 1: Just nothing in his life was real, And.
Speaker 3: It just so happened that Charlie Kirk kept notebooks and diaries. He was so diligent that he wrote down his succession plan featuring who he wanted to take over for the organization in the event of his untimely death, like you know in the third notebook. He was like, Oh, and if I accidentally get shot on campus, here's.
Speaker 1: What you should do.
Speaker 3: Call AIRICUB and then after you call Aerica, come find this notebook. Oh but wait, Charlie, wasn't it like a boy genius? Pretty us, a pretty bright kid. Wouldn't he have maybe formalized that succession plan outside of like a diary.
Speaker 1: But no, he wanted to put it in these notebooks.
Speaker 3: The plan was to guilt us, I think, to try to haunt us with the ghost of Charlie's notebooks that were never going to be allowed to read. Yeah, I'm putting the fire here right at the feet of turning point because I am disgusted.
Speaker 1: I am genuinely disgusted.
Speaker 3: I am looking around and wondering whether Charlie's entire life was the Truman Show. But I'm starting to think that the assassination of Charlie Kirk was something akin to a regicide, right, the assassination of a king to install a new ruler who the king would have never approved of.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So she's suggesting that these diaries journals that he kept are fake. I guess that his wife faked him up. Says, See, he wrote it down here. He wanted me to be in charge if something happened to him.
Speaker 1: Exactly saw a little too, pad. Isn't it a little tinting.
Speaker 2: That she was involved in having him killed because she.
Speaker 1: Wanted When you say, wait a minute, are you hinting that she was involved in having him killed? You say, that's despicable? How dare you question me? Yeah, it's crazy. As Rich Lowry writes, when Alex Jones was at his height and he hasn't gone away, it felt as though he was in it for the entertainment. He was like the WWE announcer who knows the wrestling is fake, and knows that we know the wrestling is fake, but impuse his play by play with a sense of great import all the time. I would agree he was despicable, but that was the vibe. Owens is different. To be sure, she's entertaining too, and he gives some examples. But Owens is more alluring and sinister than Alex Jones. She wants followers not just to sell them the equivalent of supplements, but to gain influence and turn mega in a direction hostile to Israel, Jews and Judaism. Now it is true that Owens is ignorant of basic things and makes embarrassing elementary factual mistakes all the time. Yet she's very glib, and her credibility as a talker is bolstered by the near sociopathic self confidence of someone who believes her saying something must make it true. And then her riff about the moon landings being faked is characteristic. She kind of knows something about the Van Allen radiation belt, which is more than most people can say, but overstates its potential as an obstacle, and she misunderstands how temperature works in space, among other things. Or her contention that dinosaurs are fake and gay. This apparently stems from her wholly erroneous belief that only paleontologists have ever found dinosaur bones, so there must be conspiracy among them to fabricate fossils to undermine faith in God. Clearly true, and the Jews have a special place in her conspiracies. Harvard is a Masad base, which Rich writes highly convenient. One assumes if Israel wanted to carry out an operation against Tufts or Bodouin. Israel was involved in the September eleventh attacks, The Holocaust is exaggerated or fake. Eli Weisel is a liar. The Jews carried out the Bolshevik Revolution in order to exterminate Christians. The Jews kill JFK and for some reason, also Michael Jackson Stalin was a secret Jew, and so is ed a Turk. Jeffrey Epstein, of course, was doing Israel's bidding. She hasn't accused the Jews of poisoning the wells, but give it time.
Speaker 2: And she's portraying. I'm reading her Twitter posts from today. She's portraying it is like she and Charlie were really close. She and Charlie Kirk heartbreaking. They really killed my friend. But justice will be served, and that she's being attacked for trying to get the truth out about who killed her friend. Right today, on the show We Go Max, we find irrefutable proof that Turning Point knows more than they're telling us. Charlie was right. He knew I would be the one to defend him after death. Join us Live, blah blah blah. She's got seven point four million followers on Twitter. I don't know how much money that makes you Quite a.
Speaker 1: Bit, yeah, I got a bunch of examples of there were actually two shots. The rifle shot was used only to cover up another shot from an unknown assata in a close range that would be difficult to coordinate Robinson. The actual shooter's role was to drive around campus assisting in costume changes. Let's see she heared that Robinson is bewildered by the idea that he carved messages and bullet casings. She also doubts the authenticity of his text messages with his trans boyfriend. She believes the text aren't credible because there's no way Robinson would use a fancy word like vehicle instead of car. Rich writes, not only his vehicle not a particularly uncommon word. Owens messes up what she considers to be evidence that cinches the point. In sleuth mode, she says that police bodycam footage of Robinson after the car accident shows him using the word car instead of vehicle. But in the course of that very tape, he also says vehicle and.
Speaker 2: Pretty slim no matter what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, yeah. And this goes on for a long time about the Jews, especially about the Jews. There's a couple of ages of this, but that's enough of that. So the broader point that I find really interesting and compelling is how these conspiracy theories work and how do they get people? And I remember when QAnon was big, I read an absolutely fantastic description of how that works. What are the various triggers that the perpetrator of these hoaxes use? And I wish I could find it because it's very straightforward and easy to understand.
Speaker 2: I got to admit, if my conscience would allow me, it'd be pretty fun to do the canvas thing where you just make stuff up and kind of ride this wave of nonsense and keep people pulling people along and come up with new wacky ideas. It'd be pretty fun.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's a great mental exercise. You get to know the four or five tools of your craft and then you have to react quickly and make new stuff up. It's it's almost like a creative writing exercise in a way. But anyway, I came across this by Claire Layman, and we'll take a break and come back with it. The New Medievals. The bones of conspiracy theories haven't changed through the centuries, though the details are different. How conspiracy theories are right out of the Middle Ages. Thought this was intriguing. Hope you enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: And then there's also the other end of it is that certain people that really really really want these I don't want them, but some people do. It makes them feel better. That's its own interesting thing. Anyway, lots on the way stay here, so uh, they're voting on the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: Dan.
Speaker 2: I only bring that up because that's, you know, to be a popular conspiracy for a very long time and obviously has a lot of conspiracy conspiratorial things around it with him being involved with the Jews, and that's how the Jews blackmailed people is through Epstein et cetera.
Speaker 1: And that's one of the many versions of it. So we're talking about conspiracy theories and how they work and what's at the the root of them. And I remembered a piece I brought to you a while ago, about a month ago, about gnosticism, how a lot of the people pushing this stuff are like the first century Gnostics, a Christian heresy that holds that the material world is evil, that a special KnowledgeR knows this with a g lifts us out of its corruptions into redemption. Salvation under its theory requires neither faith nor action, only the recognition that you're being lied to and that your soul belongs elsewhere. Gnosticism, like orthodox religions, asks why evil exists, but instead of traditional answers rooted in personal responsibility, it posits that malevolent forces control the world. Knowledge of these forces becomes the work itself. Discover them and you are redeemed, which is interesting. But then this from Claire Layman, a piece called the New Medievals, and he goes into a variety of people, including Candace Owens, who has been implicating everyone in the murder, from the Israeli to Turning Point Usa itself to Erica Kirk and last week her speculation reached its apogee when she suggested that Donald Trump himself was involved, which is, well, what the hell go for a touchdown if you're throwing the ball. But then she writes to Claire Wright's owns, while theorizing is an anomaly, it's part of something older and darker. There's a distinctly medieval quality to much of the conspiratorial right, a world animated by unseen cabal's moral corruption and divine punishment disguised as politics. Then she talked about how in journalism if it bleeds, it leads in. Any story that features a villain or a group of villains doing something dastardly to innocent victims is much more likely to be read and shared than an article that say, debunks such narratives with statistics, she explains, our mammalian brains are wired to perceive and anthropomorphized threats. When our ancestors saw thunderbolts down from the sky, they didn't think it was caused by electricity in the air and complex weather systems, but by the wrath of vengeful gods. That's what I believe it looks like humans. Yeah, Jack still believes that we have to talk him down after every weather forecast, But so media entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs, whether it's a canvas owns or a big publisher or executive, knows that readers want to be frightened by stories of plotters, vandals, criminals, and killers. In literature and film disproportionate attention compared with the works of other sorts. For example, thrillers make up over twelve percent of adult fiction sales in the US, True Pride Crime podcast account for nearly a quarter of the top rank show US It's very very hot. Yet conspiracy theories, those tales of shadowy cabals wreaking havoc in the world, seem to be the most seductive at all, I'm sorry, the most seductive of all. They combine the adrenaline of a thriller with the morality of a fable. These moral horror stories, as literary professor Jonathan Goshall argues in a twenty twenty one book called the Story Paradox, succeeded not because they persuade people rationally, but because they gratify audiences on an emotional level. He wrote, quote, conspiracy stories promise heroes and villains, secret clues, and moral urgency, and each one invites the listener to join a righteous crusade. That's a really good example. Heroes and villains, secret clues, and moral urgency, and you get to join a righteous crusade.
Speaker 2: I get this, and clearly it's true. I just it's interesting to me that some people like me just aren't susceptible to it if it doesn't make sense, like, well, I don't get that, and then there's no proof that it's that this is true, and then I just let it go.
Speaker 1: You know. One more note before the break and then I want to come back with more of this because it's super thought provoking. But he mentions, She mentions a couple of scientific experiments psychological experiments through the years, where people who feel powerless, confused, overwhelmed, powerless begin to see patterns that are not there because they really want to bring order to the disorder that they perceive. Quote. Participants who lack control were more likely to perceive a variety of illusory patterns, including seeing images and noise, forming illusory correlations in stock market information, force, even conspiracies, and developing superstitions. The authors wrote. Another twenty twenty study found that the lack of a sense of lack of agency also predicted belief in Jewish conspiracies.
Speaker 2: Specifically, well, maybe that's why conspiracies don't work on me. Then I don't generally feel powerless or lacking agency, so they don't grab me in the same way.
Speaker 1: So a little more of how this applies to the modern world, and some examples from history coming up in a moment or two. Who please do stay tuned. If you can't stay tuned, just grab it later via podcast. You ought to subscribe or follow Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: They and other influencers will invoke Erica as the reason that it's not appropriate to ask questions. It's just not appropriate. While Erica is still morning for you guys to ask any questions. And I'm just going to come back at you with some common sense.
Speaker 1: What sort of widow wouldn't want people.
Speaker 3: To investigate the assassination of their husband everyone?
Speaker 2: So that's Candice Owens. I saw a different podcaster that is not as popular as her, but pretty popular. He had a video of Charlie Kirk and his wife on some sort of podcast interview show in anyway. They were asked how they met, and Erica Kirk said how we met? And she paused for a little bit, and then the podcast host stops it. Who has to pause to remember how they met their spouse? Something is weird here, That is not normal marriage, that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Great example, yeah, great example. So we're in the midst of discussing a couple of different pieces of thinking on conspiracy theorists. Michael, why do you look so troubled? Everything? No, everything's great. Actually, I'm just yeah, we're getting indigestion. Are you enough? Californian prones guilt. I'll grab some guilt. Yeah, there you go. All right. So anyway, we're we're talking about conspiracy theories and the shapes they take in the kind of ancient origins of them. If you're just joining and joining them, maybe gravit via podcast later I'm strong getting on demand. But the conspiracist worldview transforms chaos into drama and tragedy into design. It restores meaning in a confusing world by insisting that every disaster, every death, every downturn must have a reason. The most enduring conspiracy theories, like those surrounding JFK's assassination This is so interesting, often follow events that feel too momentous to have been set in motion by something as mundane as one mentally unwell into visual.
Speaker 2: I get that it's hard to deal with Jamie Palmer, who's an editor at Quillette.
Speaker 1: When the senior editors had he was a conspiracy thinker for years. He's not anymore. He noted that the idea of a communist misfit killing an American president was an embarrassment to the New Left, which he was part of. Unable to accept that a unremarkable loaner could alter the course of history. Many instead turned to elaborate alternate explanations. And I like this so much, I clipped it. Psychologists call this the proportionality bias, the belief that great events require great causes. A solitary gunman feels arbitrary and small. A hidden cabal, on the other hand, restores symmetry, purpose and a sense of moral order. Yeah, the proportionality bias. Now, this is where it really gets interesting. Long before a modern variance, conspiracy theories were spread via word of mouth in the Middle Ages. Jews were targeted in particular because they lived among Christians, but apart from them, they were marked by different laws, different rituals, and occupations were reviewed as the people who had known Christ but had rejected him. When a boy was kidnapped and murdered in twelfth century England, the accusation that Jews used the blood of children and their passover rituals began to spread across Christendom the original blood libel, and during the Black Deaths, Jews were again blamed for deliberately spreading the plague through the poisoning of wells, which led directly to pilgrims, meaning the slaughter of Jews across Germany, France and Switzerland. During the Reformation, Martin Luther oh produced texts of virulent anti Semitism, urging Christians to eject them forever from their lands and raise and destroy their houses. These stories of villainy served the function the United Christians against a common enemy, blamed catastrophes like the Pandemics on humans rather than complex systems that they didn' understand, and legitimized violence, as well as the confiscation of Jewish property. The specifics change. Demons become globalists, witches become elites, and covens become cupls, but the psychology remains the same. Conspiracy theories offer what old religions once did, moral structure, belonging, and the assurance that evil is real, identifiable, and conquerable. The platforms have changed, but the pattern has not.
Speaker 2: I was listened to a podcast the other day a topic I've talked about a lot before, the Witch Trials of that period. At the time the printing press became popular. It really drove the witch trials in that, like the Internet, now, you had printed material out there that anybody could say anything they wanted, and lots of people believed everything they read and the whole witch things spread. Forty thousand witches they believe were killed over many, many decades during that period of time, which is a witch long conspiracy theory. Blaming is a discomfort with the number of unwed women there were, is a lot of what it was driving it culturally.
Speaker 1: Wow, So the first real use of the printing press was printing crap about witches. Yeah. If that don't tell you everything you need to know about humanity, I don't know what was. So here's the interesting question. I think, if you're thinking a man or woman, what's the difference between a conspiracy and a conspiracy theory? I mean, because there are plenty of conspiracies, more than one person working toward a despicable end, gotting illegal end, you got to give JFK people, certainly in the early part a pass.
Speaker 2: So it turns out the guy lived in Russia, went to Cuba recently.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, had been id'd by the CIA in the.
Speaker 2: Midst of the Cold War. Yeah, it's almost a stretch that he wasn't involved with the Soviet.
Speaker 1: Union somehow, right, Yeah, I would agree there was plenty of risks for that mail.
Speaker 2: But and then he gets murdered the next you know, like two days later, So you can't ever answer any questions.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, yeah there was who was it? Was it? Neil Ferguson did a takedown of Darryl Cooper. Was that his name? The fake historian that Tucker said was the most important historian in America or something like that, a point by point takedown of Daryl's reasoning about why the Jews did this and that why Hitler actually wanted blah blah blah, and just utterly dismantled it. But in you had to read the dismantling because the case Daryl Cooper made sounds so authoritative, because he cites specific sentences from specific documents or letters from one diplomat to a president or something like that, and you need the explanation of why, oh, that was like one sentence from one advisor who dissented from the mainstream, and two sentences later he pointed out why that probably wasn't true, but he thought the president ought to be aware of it. That sort of thing. It's, you know, back to the whole incredibly frustrating notion that if you're explaining you're losing. It's very easy to make authoritative sounding claims that sound very very reasonable, and you have to spend the time to dig into them to debunk them. And who has the time right especially, you know, given the deliciousness as Layman responds or described about conspiracy theories. And my final thought, it's one of my favorite quotes from Aldus Huxley. I've actually got it pinned to the studio wall. The surest way to work up a crusade in favor of some good cause is to promise people they will have a chance of maltreating someone, to be able to destroy with good conscience, to be able to behave badly and call your bad behavior righteous indignation. This the height of psychological luxury, the most delicious of moral treats.
Speaker 2: That fits in with the witch trial thing. A lot really allowed people in anti Semitism and uh yeah, and a lot of Islamic fundamentalism. Right right before we take a break, Hey, Katie, have you seen the video of the guy who rushes on Ariana Grande? I have?
Speaker 1: Wow? Have you seen that? Joe? Uh yeah, I didn't think much of it.
Speaker 2: I just saw an angle of it. Those different Well, he didn't do anything, He just ran up and got his picture taken.
Speaker 1: But this Finley crap.
Speaker 4: He's notorious for doing that at red Carbon events.
Speaker 2: Just the point of claiming to have security at any event ever, if that can happen, he ran, God, it looks like twenty yards at least. He just kind of pushes past the so called security guard who is probably making minimum wage and had no weapon. If you want to get to people other than the president, and that's even a question, well.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, if the murder of Charlie Kirk and the near murder of Donald J. Trump having convince you that most security is security theater, I don't know what she has.
Speaker 2: So a level of concerncurity you're gonna have for a movie star who was walking on the red carpet for some movie premiere, apparently none a guy if he'd wanted to kill her, he could have absolutely undred present killed her before anybody could have stopped her.
Speaker 4: It wasn't even her security that got him off of her. It was her co star that hold her.
Speaker 2: Away around her that the security perimeter was wide, The guy blows past that's a perimeter with no effort whatsoever. Yeah, then gets all the way to her and has his arm around the four foot ten eighty pound woman to get his picture taken.
Speaker 1: Right. And you know, the maybe the most troubling part of all that is why would we need so much security? Right? Yeah? Why are so many people intent on hurting other people? Right?
Speaker 2: As it was that many years ago that you could walk up to the White House and knock on the door and walk in if you wanted to.
Speaker 1: We're debating whether teachers should have guns, and whether the fences at the elementary school ought to be electrified, and a hundred others.
Speaker 2: What that's a decay of our culture and society, which I was talking about last week, which I blame on Elvis and the Beatles. I think it all fits together, the long handle, so it brought it. We will finish strong next Tronts of the Oval Office with NBS. The guy I runs Saudi Arabia. Super wily dude, very impressive. It's got kind of the practiced, uh, just sitting there, pleasant, pleasant expression on his face while Trump answers all kinds of questions about all kinds of different things.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, every time I have witnessed him doing interviews with American journalists, including a really good long sit down with Brett bar I've thought, oh, this guy has a plus plus game. He is one smart, calculating, ruthless son of a gun. It's also a bit of a visionary in Soaudi Arabia in a good way and in a lunatic way. That weird. What was a fifty mile long, mile wide city in the desert thing is materialized about as well as you'd think it would, just insanely over budget, behind schedule, and people are starting to think, what are we doing well?
Speaker 2: And he's done some relaxing of their strict laws, but he still has women in prison who tried to drive.
Speaker 1: So uh yeah, he's these liberalized X amounts and if you say it should be X plus one, you go to prison. So what are these clip? Mixed record? Which of these clips are? We think of a plan before we get out of here. I'm confused. You have an idea, Mike? Okay, yeah, allfire of this one. Mister p.
Speaker 3: Is it appropriate, mister president, for your family to be doing business in Saudi Arabia while you're president?
Speaker 5: Is that a conflict of interest?
Speaker 1: And your royal minus?
Speaker 3: The US intelligence concluded that you orchestrated the brutal.
Speaker 6: Murder of a journalist nine eleven families are furious.
Speaker 1: That you are year in the over who watched Americans? Who you were? And the same genus now who you were? How do the ABC News sir with who?
Speaker 2: ABC News, sir?
Speaker 1: Fakeness?
Speaker 6: ABC Fakeness one of the worst, one of the worst in the business. But I'll ask you a question. I have nothing to do with the family business. I have left and when I've devoted one hundred percent of my energy, what my family does is fine. They do business all over. They've done very little with Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 1: Actually they could.
Speaker 6: I'm sure they could do a lot, and anything they've done has been very good. That's what we've done. We've built a tremendous business. For a long time, I've been very successful. I decided to leave that success beee behind and make America very successful. And I've made America more successful by far than it ever was, and that it ever could have been. No matter who was president, there would be nobody bringing in twenty one trillion dollars. That I can tell you right now, as far as this gentleman is concerned, he's done a phenomenal job. You're mentioning somebody that was extremely controversial. A lot of people didn't like that, gentlemen that you're talking about, whether you like him or didn't like him. Things happened, but he knew nothing about it.
Speaker 1: And we can leave it at that.
Speaker 6: You don't have to embarrass our guests by asking a question like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, don't embarrass our guests by asking a question like that. I agree. By the way, look into Kashogi. How did he become such a sympathetic figure for everybody? I mean, whatever, Wow, Jack's oft on the murder of dissidence. That's nice, that's nice. Disgusting, but as you pointed out earlier, we do Trump sat down with freaking Putin right, and and Hijin.
Speaker 1: Ping and fat head from North Korea. They're monstrous.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, why do we mention anybody other than President she I mean, he's got a country of over a billion people. They have slaves for crying out loud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're conducting an actual genocide against the wager people. All right, a genocide. But there's business that has to be done with China the end. Listen. And I'm not pro the murder and bone sawing of dissonance of any regime. Okay, but this people act as if Koshogi had the secrets of the universe, including happiness and the cure for cancer, and was an entirely innocent character, and therefore he is the only issue that matters between our two countries for now until the end of time.
Speaker 2: If I remember when I looked into this last time, maybe I'm wrong, but as I remember it, he was an Islamist. He was just a different kind of Islamist than what MBS is into.
Speaker 1: Right, And he wrote from the Washington Post occasional columns. And they loved him because they could embrace him as a foreign guy in a Muslim and show how enlightened they were that they loved him. He might have been an utterly charming guy. I didn't know him, but again, as despicable as his murder might have been, the idea that the death of that one man should be the primary issue in the relations between our two countries, just is childlife? Where is the entire history of that up?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I do hear that we just have a little time? How did kus Shogi respond to the being asked about the bones?
Speaker 1: Eyne just here you're allowed to answer?
Speaker 5: You know, I feel painful about you know, the families of ninety eleven in America. But you know, we have to focus on reality. Reality based in CI documents and based on a lot of documents that the Laddin, he used Sadi people and that event for one main purpose is to destroy this relation, to destroy the American Saudi relation. That's the purpose of ninety eleven. So whoever buying that, that means they are helping was a ladin purpose of destroying this relation. You know, that's a strong relation between America and Saudi Arabia. It's bad for extremism, it's bad for tourism, and we have to approve him wrong and to build our relation could continue to floping our relation.
Speaker 1: It's a critical in the safety of the world.
Speaker 5: It's a critical against extremest him in terrorism about the terrors, it's really painful to hear, you know, anyone that been losing his life for you know, no he'll the purpose or nope, nothing unegal way. And it's been painful for us in Saudijabia. We've did all the light steps of UH investigation, et cetera in Saudi Arabia, and we've improved our system to be sure nothing happened.
Speaker 1: Like there you go or it's all a lie either way.
Speaker 2: And now final folks with Armstrong and getting engaged. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. Let's get right to some final thoughts. Michael Aigelow hit it. Yeah, that Koomi the Bear. It's gonna be a hot seller on eBay. Everybody loves forbidden toys.
Speaker 1: All right, Katie Green or Steve Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 4: Candice Owens is nuts or rage baiting all of us?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, ing is a thing too, Jack the final thought you'd like to share?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I heard one of my favorite quotes from Munston Churchill earlier today. When you get into States, there are no such things as friends. You only have interests. You don't have friends, you have interests between countries.
Speaker 1: My interest is in telling you about the hot new t shirt at the Armstrong of Getty superstore ruin the entire country. Newsome twenty twenty eight, Wear it proudly.
Speaker 2: Wow. Armstrong and Getty rap here about another girling for our workday order now so.
Speaker 1: As to get it in time for Christmas. So many people, thanks so a little time. Go to Armstrong and Getty dot com. We will see you tomorrow with all the news of the day. God bless America. It's the Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 3: Christmas Shopping Sometimes it's so tough. It can feel like you're just buying a bunch of random stuff. Get focus and spend your money right.
Speaker 5: We've got the perfect gift on that special person.
Speaker 2: All the Armstrong and Getty supersto shop nack, arm Strong and
Speaker 1: Getty dot com, Armstrong and Getty