Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you think training camp stores would be the biggest NFL topic of the day, But that's not true. Cam Newton responded to Ryan Clark. Listen to what Cam had to say.
Speaker 2: Hey, we want to attack the messenger, Ryan Clark. Okay, let's pull up your stats. Second team all le sec. We cannot relate. Undrafted in two thousand and two, we cannot relate. Then you have one Pro Bowl in twenty and eleven, we cannot relate. So if you want to unlock petty Cam and everything that Cam Newton has ever said on this fourth and one show has always been backed by mayor and logic, but in some way shape form, people keep attacking Cam the person, or why he didn't jump on the fumble, why he didn't do this, or comparing the contrast. And so when I compare the contrast, you guys are statistics and Dan Oloski never mind. But as we keep going and we keep unlocking and keep poking the bear, and y'all want to play this game.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, Ryan Clark and my brother Cam Newton. You know I love y'all. I love y'all to death. Let's keep it football. Let's keep a football. Let's Let's let's stay away from the personal shots. Let's stay let's stay away from the personal shots.
Speaker 4: Like I look up to.
Speaker 3: Y'all, especially in the spaces in which y'all dominate talking the game of football. Ryan Clark, you're the iron stein of this ship. You're the iron stein of this ship. Cam Newton, when it comes to play in the quarterback position, you are well equipped to be able to critique quarterbacks in this NFL that are playing today. Regardless of whether you want a super Bowl or not. You played at a very high level. You're very successful at the position. Fellas, Let's let's let's keep it clean. This ain't no boxing matches, no need to get personal. It's no need to talk about each other in any kind of way, shape, form, or fashion. Everyone loves the drama, they love that part. Let's keep it all about football. It's okay to have the difference in the opinion.
Speaker 4: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's Cam's opinion, though I don't agree with it. Yeah, that's his opinion. Yeah, I'm never gonna talk about what someone did or didn't do.
Speaker 5: Look, we all had our time.
Speaker 1: Whatever Shannon didn't do, whatever Ryan didn't do, whatever Cam didn't do, whatever Ocho didn't do, ain't nothing we can do about it now, because ain't nobody going back out there to get one more tackle, getting one more fumber recovery, catching a touchdown, getting another yard. There's nothing else we can do. I agree with you, Ojo, And sometimes we do get carried away. What we do is that we don't like the message, so we try to destroy the messenger.
Speaker 4: Messenger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, excuse me. Ryan didn't agree with what Cam said. That's Cam's opinion. Cam looks at it's like, look, I'm looking at it, and he has save quality, has two top five receivers, he has a very good tight end player, the best offensive line in football, and plays backed up by an outstanding defense. My only retort is there have been a lot of quarterbacks that had that, Yes, sir, and we never used that against him.
Speaker 5: But that's Cam's opinion.
Speaker 1: Yes, Cam, he had more, he had and has more to work with than you. But we can't diminish him because he has that. You don't believe because you said he has all these auxiliary these you know he has the latest and greatest, he has, he has Apple, You know he has all this stuff. When we you know, what I'm saying, Oh, Joe, we had the big we had the big brick phone, we had the motoroller, we had the little bag that we had to carry around and and it was three dollars a minute. And then you had the roam in charge. So if you left the area, it was that thing was roman. Yes, sir, I hate when it gets like this, uh, because I believe I believe Ryan could make his point. I believe Cam could make his point.
Speaker 4: I don't listen listen, I will say this.
Speaker 3: I will say this with Ryan and Cam doing that is in a taw that is pure entertainment.
Speaker 4: It's great. It's awesome, especially for the platforms.
Speaker 5: With Yeah, if you're trying to grow your platforms, yeah.
Speaker 4: But then know they don't need to grow.
Speaker 5: They growing.
Speaker 3: They're gonna go regardless based on the individuals. What the Pivot is doing awesome, What fourth and one is doing is awesome. So what I saw from them from from Ryan the other day.
Speaker 1: And let me ask you a question, if you under your logic, what do you what do you think the most view topic ills? What do you think Cam's most view topic iills what he had talked about or the Ryan Clark.
Speaker 4: Probably gonna be this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what do you the pivot? What you think that most viewed things gonna.
Speaker 4: Be whenever Ryan Fire is back?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: I mean at what being you? What I try to get you to do, in us to do is that we stay away from that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I tell you to stay away from that.
Speaker 5: I'm listening what you be, Stay away from it, stay away from.
Speaker 4: I'm on the fence.
Speaker 5: I'm always on.
Speaker 6: The listen, listen at times.
Speaker 3: At times there comes when you have to, we have to say your peace. You gotta stand on. We just gonna have anybody saying on any old thing.
Speaker 4: Man. We can't do that, but I would. I would never. I would never, And I want them as fun as it may be, being able to pee at each other for wrongdoings and that there's certain things that happened that you can't change in the past.
Speaker 5: You just can't. I don't want them.
Speaker 4: Taking the personal shots at each other. I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Let's keep it football, keep the topics football, and both of both of them are well versed enough in the sport itself. We don't have to go the other route. They probably haven't me anyway, But they're gonna do what they want to do.
Speaker 4: But still that's just my.
Speaker 5: But that's that's how it is.
Speaker 1: Your most embarrassing moment is probably what you're going to be mostly remembered for. They don't talk about Cam winning the m v P. They don't talk about Cam winning the Heisman. They don't tackle about Cam. Think about it. Look at this team that won the Heisman Trophy. You tell me a team that had fewer NFL guys surrounding him that what Cam Newton team did when he won a national championship. I defied in the last twenty five years. Showed me a team that won a national championship that had fewer NFL players than what Cam Auburn team m H.
Speaker 5: I don't think he had a lineman to play.
Speaker 1: I think I think he might have had a receiver that played, had a cup of coffee he had, I think a.
Speaker 5: Defensive player to play he didn't have.
Speaker 1: And and I like, I said, go just go back and look and see what Cam did. Look, I know and Joe had outstanding numbers. And there have been other guys. You look at a tour won a national championship. There have been some guys that won national championship. What's the guy Matt Jones and and and and last year? But you look at that Auburn team and you tell me they should have won a national championship with that few NFL talent.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: So Cam has been great, Yeah, he's been great.
Speaker 4: Away from him, I mean.
Speaker 5: But that's when he is looking at it, o Jo.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like you look at a receiver and you say it, and you say, well, I like this receiver X y and z.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: People gonna find fault, Well, why didn't you pick this guy? Well? Uh, if you take it serious and stops a word about celebrations, ain't no telling what you could have done. You see, they're gonna nit picked because they don't like that you're getting on somebody that they like. So what they try to do is try to destroy the messenger. It's not the message, it's the messenger. So if I like the message, if I like the messenger, I'll receive the message. If I don't like the message messenger, I won't receive the message. And if I and guess what and the message, you know what, now I'm trying to get it. I allow don't like who gave it to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's that's that's unfortunate. That's unfortunate.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey whatever, teddy Bear, Okay, teddy Bear, they all look the same now, Teddy Bear, you on camera, twin.
Speaker 5: He laid it down. Hopefully he'll he'll stay there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's tough, o Joe, because look, it's gotten to the point that people don't want us to do our job.
Speaker 5: Oyo. And I think the thing is is that more people like us do this. Now.
Speaker 1: There used to be a tired There was only a handful of guys that did this. If you weren't on CBS, if you weren't on ESPN, you didn't have an opinion, if you hadn't retired, because you didn't have a platform to share it, if you weren't on those platforms. Now there are more guys like you and myself that have platforms that are able to share their opinion.
Speaker 5: See, it used to be.
Speaker 1: Hey, you ask you wanted guys that have played the game, because before, Ojoe, when you when I played you played before, Well, he ain't played the game, so how does he know. Now you get guys play the game. Now you get guys play the game at.
Speaker 5: A high level.
Speaker 4: Level.
Speaker 1: Now, what's the excuse you try the midpick where you didn't win anything. Well, hell, I don't want everybody to win, because if everybody won, that the value is winning. That should be a premium on winning winning championships, winning conference, winning the division, winning MVP. If everybody does those things? Oyo, what is the value in that?
Speaker 4: And hold on?
Speaker 3: Wait, also where's the value? Sometimes it just happen to be part of a team that actually won it. He didn't even do nothing. Yes, it's true, as an asterisk, sometimes value and yeah, all that winning?
Speaker 4: Oh I got a ring? Well yeah you gotta ring?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, all rings aren't created equal. Let's let's just start with that and we understand that. But I'm not Look, I've been very fortunate to be on shows with a lot of guys, and you know, I'm very fortunate that I won at a high level. I won championships, you know, I you know, went to the Pro Bowl with all pro and I got a gold jacket.
Speaker 5: But it's not like I wear it. I don't wear the rings.
Speaker 1: That's not I honestly, Oh hoe, I try to give my honest opinion. I understand what it takes to play this game at a high level, and it's not easy to be consistent, especially when they know you're the guy and they game plan for you, and you still have to find ways to make plays and make your presence felt.
Speaker 5: But people killed me all the time. I was like, Okay, I'm not saying the guy is bad.
Speaker 1: I got to take one, and it's easy to say I would take both of them.
Speaker 5: Hell, anybody can do that. That's not why they pay.
Speaker 1: You money to get your ass on TV to say I like to have them both.
Speaker 5: Pick one.
Speaker 4: Oh, I got thatt at your opinion. I got better at that. I got better at that.
Speaker 1: You you absolutely have, but you aren't. But oh yo, they understand that you have a job to do. It's not like you disliked one. You're saying based on me playing in this league for over a decade, me playing at the level in which I played, watching their games, I think this guy is a little better. But see, people don't hear that. People saying, well, you like him, you hate that? Oh jo oh yo like man goals? Man oh yo hate bananas, he hates oranges, he hates watermelon. No, bro, I said I like man goals. I didn't say anything about hating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been listen and for me, but I've gotten very savvy at which I've which I've been very good at, and is is my delivery. It's not what it's not what I say, is how I say it? Yes, I mastered that a little bit to to soften the blow. Because our players during this era, during this day, they're they're they're very.
Speaker 4: Sense the bumpy SI.
Speaker 3: They are how to navigate in saying things the right way where there's not offensive to them.
Speaker 4: Now now this year, now that.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm, I'm, I'm, I got my feet wet, so I understand. Now I'm gonna be a little bit more upfront with people when it when it doesn't look like it should.
Speaker 1: Look you should Yeah, oh Joe, I mean, look, it's not like you're bump. Because they said they wanted people to play the game to getique the game. Okay, we're giving them guys that played at an extremely high level to critique the game. Yes, But what happens is they know they can't run no bull jive on us because we did play the game for an extremely long time and we did play at a high level.
Speaker 5: So now what are they gonna say?
Speaker 4: Right, you're right.
Speaker 1: Oh man, o Joe, you didn't win, No, okay you No, I did not win at a high level.
Speaker 5: But just because I did win, that means I wasn't to mean I wasn't player.
Speaker 4: Hold on, now, I ain't with no ring, but I won.
Speaker 1: Well I'm saying that's what see, that's what they're looking at. Well you, I mean Cincinnati. But here's the thing though, O Yo, you went.
Speaker 4: The Pro Bowl.
Speaker 5: You an All Pro, so somebody had to vote on those awards.
Speaker 1: They thought enough, they thought enough of you to put in your ass on why they thought enough of you to be an All Pro?
Speaker 3: And I led to AFC four years in a row, and y'all all while talking shit while they were game planning for me.
Speaker 5: That was me.
Speaker 1: But you know what has happened on with yo, It doesn't matter how many great things you say.
Speaker 5: They only heard the bad. Yeah, yeah, they only hear the bad. Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you're a bad person. I'm saying you had a bad game. I'm saying you had a bad stretch. So am I not?
Speaker 5: Am I not allowed to say what I see? Right?
Speaker 1: People don't understand under stands that X has a job to do. He's doing his job. He's not talking about me as a individual. He's talking about me.
Speaker 5: The player and my play on the field.
Speaker 1: You need to be able to differentiate between you the player, and you, the off the field person.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm critiquing your play, drop pass, this lack of effort, terrible route, things of that nature, getting blocked, not getting off the block, poor technique in the backfields, staring at the quarterback too long as opposed to the guy that's running the route. That's what we're talking about. We're not talking about you as a individual. We're talking about you the player.
Speaker 5: Right. I mean I and look I get it.
Speaker 1: I cam ain't gonna let nothing slide. Uh, cam ain't gona let nothing slide. So y'all come for Cam. Y'all already know duck cause the grenad coming back. He's gonna pick up and throw it. He gonna pick it up and throw it back.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on right, Ryan on, fire back man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah yeah yeah right, rang.
Speaker 4: On fire back man.
Speaker 3: So this is this is probably going this is going to be to be an ongoing, an ongoing few, which is which is entertaining.
Speaker 4: This is great, This is great, entertainment.
Speaker 3: This is great for the pivot, is great for fourth and one, It's great for all parties involved. Listen me, I'm on the sideline. Enjoin it and tell him. Y'all go to your corners, go to your respective corners. Right, people about football trade never started.
Speaker 1: Yes, because Cam is looking at it is that he was asked to do more. Right, because he didn't have a running back like Saquon, He didn't have an offensive line what they have, and he didn't have two receivers like Davonte Aj. Yes, he Cam, you were asked to do more. But because you were asked to do more, that doesn't mean Jalen isn't a good.
Speaker 5: Quarterback, right.
Speaker 4: I mean he's a top.
Speaker 1: Ten Now, if you want to say he's five, ok, five, we can debate that, but a top ten quarterback I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't. I can't jibe with that one.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen what I said it before, when we talked about it the other night. What Jalen Hurts is asked to do for the Philadelphia Eagles, he does extremely well. What Jalen Hurst is asked to do within the confines of that offense, he does extremely well. People complain well, and I said it.
Speaker 4: I said it.
Speaker 3: On the way they play offensively, it's not aesthetically pleasing He Lamar Jackson numbers. He's not putting up Baker Mayfield numbers. He's not putting up Joe Burrow numbers. That's not the way that offensive scheme works. It's not the way it works if you.
Speaker 1: Do realize it's hard to play the way he plays because he has to check his ego because he makes fifty million dollars a year. And now I've got to swallow my ego because I know people on talk radio and I know people on television. It's gonna say Jalen Hurts couldn't do it. And look, my thing was, I was saying, he's gonna have to play better than what he's playing. He was turning the ball over at an alarming rate. He was, and they were and he was playing bad. You look at the postseason when it hit, he played better than in any point in time.
Speaker 5: Yes, and that's okay, But to say I grade game the game.
Speaker 1: And that's what you love about sports, right because you get to update your resume each individual every week.
Speaker 4: Every week.
Speaker 1: It's not like a res like, oh your my resume good, they say, update your resume every six months.
Speaker 5: And the real work for us. But that's not how it is in pro sports.
Speaker 1: You update your resume every single week if you play a weekly sport. Now, if you play basketball, you updated not more fo every night. Yeah, you play baseball. It's the same thing. You understand that. But people that like, oh you said pro I got a new set of facts.
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So when Jayala, So, when Jalen Hurst was throwing for one hundred yards? Did it look like did he look like what he looked like in the Super Bowl? Did it look like what he looked like in the NFC Championship game?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Come on, now, y'all want to hold Oh oh he's playing. Yes, he played better. When he played better, we spoke better about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, when everybody goes in training camp, right, every team has two teams that reported this week on the twenty second, on the nineteenth, whatever may be in What is the end goal for every team that went the training camp this week?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: They they they say super Bowl? Some of them fooling theirself. Some of them know, damn where they ain't got no chance to win the super Bowl. But lie sometimes though, Joe, you got back, Coach say I got you got a lot to them, But coach College go say hey home, sometimes I got a lot of y'all.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 4: The Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 5: Oh theyman.
Speaker 3: Chance absolutely give him a chance to go back again exists with the exact quarterback that Ryan and Kim are talking about.
Speaker 4: They have a chance to go back again.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's long, and knowing how and knowing mister Lowie, they might have a chance to go back a third goddamn time.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: The owners, it starts at the top. They mean business. They're not talking, they actually mean business. And even with the wallet.
Speaker 4: Man, let me let me leave it alone. I'lema leave it alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, sometimes, oh yo, going to a great franchise is just like sometimes being born into.
Speaker 5: A great family. You ain't do ish. You just happy to be.
Speaker 1: You just happen to be born to a family that's worth hundreds of millions or billions of dollars.
Speaker 5: He went to a great franchise. They took Look, he was a second around you. Nick.
Speaker 1: They had just gave Carson Wentz over hundred million dollars. Yeah, so give Howie Roseman some credit. Yeah, I have a question if Jalen heard some credit that he went there, kept his head downs like when the opportunity to present himself, he took full advantage of it, just like he did at Alabama and after Tour came in and took got the job from him, he went to Oklahoma and played extremely well and played himself because had he stayed in Alabama, he wasn't gonna be a second round pick.
Speaker 5: He had to show that he could throw the football. He did that when he went to Oklahoma.
Speaker 3: Kudos to it, right, I got a question, Yes, y'all hear me chat. I know y'all looking at me real quick. I have I'm just I'm just throwing hypothetic out there real quick on the speak. If you the switch owners, right, yes, if you're to take Harry Roseman and Jeffer Leary and put them on the Cowboys and put Jerry Jones in Philadelphia, how many Super Bowls with the Cowboys have right.
Speaker 5: Now with Jared Jones?
Speaker 3: If you take Jeffrey Leury and Harry Roseman and you give them the Cowboys, Oh.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't but yeah, multiple yes, and the Eagles, and the Eagles wouldn't be nowhere near the playoffs, wouldn't know where were near the super Bowl absolutely, okay. See the difference is Jeffrey Lewie. See, you don't realize how good you could be if you don't care who gets the credit. See Jerry wants the credit. You don't hear how Roseman doing a whole but I mean Jeffery Lou doing a whole bunch of talking. You don't hear. You don't hear Clark Hunt. You don't hear Clark Hunt doing talking. You don't hear Staying Kranky doing talking. But that's Jared. Look here be who you are. And everybody keeps talking about, Oh but he got three super Bowls. He got two, he got two of them with Jimmy and the other one with Jimmy's players since Jimmy all, since Jimmy has been removed from how many he's got? How many times have they gotten close? Y'all got to the playoffs? Like, yeah, we just our year. Y'all say that every year because he don't get away. No, ain't no questions about it, no question. Even if he had Patrick Mahomes, it doesn't matter. He could have He could have Patrick Mahomes, He could have Kansas City's roster. He could have Baltimore's roster. It's about you, don't hear uh Steve Bushatti. Do y'all even know that Steven. If you're Baltimore, you know Raven. You are Baltimore fan, you know who Steven Shott is. But for the most part, he stayed out the way Ozzy and Eric da Costa run the show. Mm see, Jerry wants credit. That's the difference between owners that win. Look at edit the barblow, look at the rooney Look at the team, mister Kraft.
Speaker 5: Coach Belichick ran the team.
Speaker 1: Coach mister Graft was perfectly fine with Coach Belichick getting the credit. You go back and look at eddon the Bartilow when they was winning in San Francisco. Carmen Policy did all everything, and he had Bill Washington, he had George Secret. Go back and look at the Rooney's in the set seventies, Bill Nuhning Jr.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 1: Radio Raheem Daddy. You done know that Radio Raheem Daddy was the one that was selecting the players. Bill Nunn Senior, Bill Nunning Jr. Was Radio Raheem.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 4: Ah, I like it.
Speaker 5: See, Jerry wants to be the new age Al Davis. That's who it is. That's who his hero was, That's who he closed it up too early on.
Speaker 4: Al Davis. Huh, yep, football season is upon us.
Speaker 5: It absolutely is.
Speaker 4: I couldn't be happier.
Speaker 5: But yeah, we we're not. We're not gonna, we're not.
Speaker 4: You want to get out here?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: Look who don't Joe?
Speaker 4: Who that?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: Here you go? What's up that? What they do?
Speaker 5: Twin?
Speaker 4: What you're doing up this time of night?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good question? What you're doing up this time of night? He says, I know, nine, nine thirty, he said, Titus goes to bed at seven thirty eight o'clock. That was on fold them.
Speaker 5: What's up? Twin said?
Speaker 4: What I like it?
Speaker 5: Say we went for a car ride today.
Speaker 1: Tell oo, we went for a car ride today.
Speaker 4: Bark, bark, you want to catch.
Speaker 5: No, please don't bark, don't start that this joke in here.
Speaker 4: Oh what a beautiful day?
Speaker 5: Yeah, ah okay.
Speaker 1: Jaylen Hurst was asked if he would open up his play style more now that he's won a Super Bowl. He said no, I went a very long time being told I gotta do it a certain type of way. That didn't get me the win and when I did how everyone told me to. When you put so much energy into personal performance, you kind of lose sight of the main thing of winning.
Speaker 5: Since the twenty since the lost in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: It's been my main motivation to find ways to win, regardless of how it looks. I just want to find ways to win, and that mentality I want this.
Speaker 5: Team to have.
Speaker 4: I like it perfect ansm.
Speaker 1: I know a guy who won a bunch of bunch of but a day, a bunch of games and a bunch of championships doing it that way.
Speaker 5: Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember Tom Brady in his first Super Bowl? Didn't he throw four hundred and fifty yards? Do y'all remember Tom Brady in the Super Bowl against the Rams in which the second Super Bowl when they played in Atlanta?
Speaker 5: How many yards did he throw? Fu? You see winning?
Speaker 1: But now they want Jalen Hurts the guy out there and be like Patrick maw Man, we need you to throw for four hundred.
Speaker 5: I throw for four hundred. We lose, then what are we doing?
Speaker 4: Nothing? They just look good until you look at it, until you look at the stat line.
Speaker 1: The pretty person that get dressed up with nowhere to go almost What good is that on yo?
Speaker 5: I got on my Sunday bess. I got on some nice boots. I got on nice Sue, got nice outfit on sho.
Speaker 4: I'm draft of the nine.
Speaker 1: I ain't got nowhere to go. So he throw for all them yards and they lose.
Speaker 5: Now what.
Speaker 1: The most yards ever thrown for in the Super Bowl Game? Tom Brady has it? What was the out come?
Speaker 4: Lost?
Speaker 5: Five and five? Lost two games?
Speaker 1: You threw for one game? He threw for one hundred and fifty. How many yards did he throw for against the Ramps the second time? And get in Atlanta? I think it was twenty nineteen. I'm trying to win.
Speaker 3: That's all that matters at the end of the day, no matter what, no matter what the outsider saying, no matter what the outsider saying, Philadelphia plays one style of football offensively, one style.
Speaker 5: A. J. Brown.
Speaker 3: Some days it's gonna be your day, Davonte Smith. Some days it's gonna be your day. Some days, some some days, some some days, it's gonna be your day.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: That's it, Jayleen Hurst. When it comes to the passing game, whatever you give me, that's what I'm taking. I'm not forcing Nathaniel and he showed it that formula.
Speaker 3: Where's your ring? Yeah, man, I'm coming back to play this year. Man.
Speaker 5: That's.
Speaker 1: A reporter asked Jalen Hurts why he didn't wear his Super Bowl ring. His response, I've moved on to a new year. It's really as simple as that.
Speaker 4: What that boy means business? Wait what was his response?
Speaker 5: I've moved on to the new year. It's really as simple as that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's that's like some like some Kobe Jordan type.
Speaker 4: Listen, I know I won, but the big the job at hand is not finished.
Speaker 5: My goodness.
Speaker 4: Okay, I like that. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: Damn oh, I definitely put mine on. I wore that night and then it went to save deposit box.
Speaker 4: That was it.
Speaker 5: That was it. I don't wear because here's the thing. The oo Yeah they know you got him.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, they don't need to have it on.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I been I walking around side of the ching chet change tree trying like a wind chime, you know.
Speaker 3: Dang.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 1: Hey, he's very matter of fact. He's like, hey, I do hey. He coached by his dad, he played for coach Saber.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thing, the main thing is the main thing, and it's on to the next. That was Tom, what's your favorite Super Bowl ring?
Speaker 5: The next one? I get?
Speaker 4: Hey, I got a a. I got a question hypothetically speaking, when the Bengals bowlers, shit, you think they'll get me a ring?
Speaker 5: I don't know, they might. Sometimes that happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think this.
Speaker 1: I mean they gave the Ravens, gave j O one when they won in twenty twelve. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: I think that's so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm probably gonna get me a ring because I know Joe and chasing Mike Brown, they gonna, They're gonna. Hey, listen, I might. I might not be out there in real life. Hey you see that stance? Hey, call it calling from calling for me, calling from me.
Speaker 1: All I know is I saw that man put both hands in your breastplate. Come on, sit down in that chair, call it.
Speaker 5: Call it what you.
Speaker 1: Want to do? Blue sevente. Blue sevente said, huh I still, oh Joe, Oh Joe, you know what happens all that dance into one place, that dude, see that jore coming.
Speaker 5: Up through your chin?
Speaker 3: Oh no, you know, you know I don't really dance. I got places to be. I got places to be. Hey, I felt real quick, right there, I felt real quick.
Speaker 1: See that's the thing. See that's how you mind play tricks. So you see you felt quick. That's what happens.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Age Yallo recently gave away two hundred and fifty three meals while working at KFC for a day with a fan pulled up wearing a buck jersey. This is the first time shallow at see one. Check this out on yo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh he.
Speaker 5: Got this jersey to twenty jersey come twenty. That's the first one I seen. That's it.
Speaker 4: I hold.
Speaker 5: I'm about to give you five.
Speaker 3: I'm about to give you five bad take all these, bro, make sure everybody bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course I take up something. Yeah, take it off? Want to get it. This is the first bunch of jersey I ever signed. Oh yeah, the first one. I don't know where you got this from, but thack, I need to see you in that thing. No, most definitely appreciate you. I'm gonna sign the front too. Yeah. I was thinking at you here.
Speaker 4: I ain't even this.
Speaker 5: Bunch.
Speaker 1: Your name bro A.
Speaker 5: Nice meets you. I appreciate you, man.
Speaker 4: That gotta be a great feeling. Yeah, the gotta be a great feeling.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't if somebody got that number one side because I was number one in the preseason.
Speaker 5: Dot yoke, How do you think it might be worth some money.
Speaker 4: Even back then?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How do you let you get away with wearing number one in the preseason? You could wear anything in the preseason. All the eighties were gown.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, ok okay, I ain't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, they gotta be a great he That gotta be one of the best feelings man, to see people in your jersey despite for sure, you know you finally get drafted and finally get drafted to a team, and then to come in and that that's that's dope. That that gotta be a great feeling. I remember, I remember not only getting drafted. My my favorite moment that had me like that, how should a little one just there was seeing myself in Madden, was seeing myself in Maddening two in two thousand and one. I was going crazy. My status was lower's hell, I wasn't tripping, but I was calling all my home. But I say, but y'all won't believe it. I'm in Madden. I'm mad just being able to get being able to play with yourself.
Speaker 4: Man, that was awesome even I.
Speaker 5: Was hold on, hold on now, rephrase that what.
Speaker 4: Being able to oh pause Paul yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah man, you day come on back with that. Yeah, I know yeah.
Speaker 4: Pause. Paul. Hey, Hey, it didn't even Hey, ain't it didn't it is? That was good? But that was good?
Speaker 1: Bad about bad? Pause Paul yeah yeah, yeah, uh no, Man, I was like, hey, you gotta be good man. I need to go down to Tampa. Hey, he be passing out three meals. Yeah, I give me twenty pieces of the honey barbecue. They still sell those the KMC. Man, I ain't been the KMC. I ain't been the KMC. Then you tell the twenty they still serve them hundred barbecue wings. Yeah, hey, chat, can you still get honey barbecue wings at KMC?
Speaker 5: I know y'all know, Chat you eat KMC.
Speaker 3: I will nah, you're chipping man. You better go on to churches. Ain't nothing like churches? By and number number number three three legs fries. Get your little coast on the side.
Speaker 5: You eat coastal, you don't eat hell No, you eat coaslaw.
Speaker 3: What mm hmmm Okay, you know the way you feel about cold Slaw, That's the way I feel about my grandma ochres.
Speaker 4: She getting them acres from from churches. I can't do that. I can't do that, no, ma'am, till I do.
Speaker 3: I want something, absolutely not, absolutely not. But I will take that cold Slaw with that strawberry soda.
Speaker 5: No, no, I can't.
Speaker 4: Anybody in here from Miami.
Speaker 5: Don't even know.
Speaker 1: They don't have they don't have them, Oh damn, because that was I think the last I had them in nineteen ninety eight, and I had them again in two thousand and two.
Speaker 5: I think that was the last time.
Speaker 4: So what a chat looks looks like?
Speaker 5: Man, I've only been I've only been the uh Popeye's one time in the drive through.
Speaker 4: Hey, Popeye's biscuits.
Speaker 5: But you know y'all, did y'all have properes? Because we got pop Eyes on Friday?
Speaker 4: Got we got Popeyes right there?
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying for the team, ain't. I ain't gonna get the.
Speaker 3: Limon the Liman did that? Hey, well them Limon don't play the rookies. Man, they come with big bags of Popeye. Will be going on the Awaken the road trip. Yeah, I remember them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see we got Popey on Friday, so they didn't have the conventional meal normally that you know, they have a spread, they have potatoes, and they have this and that. On Friday, you had Popeyes and you had pizza m and so I would always they would always bring me like five wings. I just wanted the wings, Miles. I'm a win you know, I'm a wing guy when it comes to like chicken, I eat the wings, wings, short thigh, drumstick breast.
Speaker 4: Oh man, every time I think about I.
Speaker 1: Know, y'all telling man, you could tell un country he telling about short thighs. Y'all say thighs. But yeah, we call them hugging short thighs. We call him short thighs in the country, short thighs. So what's your favorite part of the chicken?
Speaker 5: Wing? Breasts?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: I love I love dark meat when I when I go to tootropic. You know they got pootropical where you're from or where you at?
Speaker 5: No, No, I don't know. Listen, they got what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I love I love tootropical, right huhoo.
Speaker 5: No, they ain't got No, I don't know about no poo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so poillotropical out where I'm listen love, I always get half a chicken, dark meat. I love dark meat, leg and thigh, rice beans with sweet plans. And that's why I get my hoopenia. If I'm not, if I'm not at Poyo, I give my churches three legs French fries. I need a coldslaw. I can't believe the chat. The chat don't like coleslaw, which I don't understand how you don't like cold slaw. No strawberry soda, strawberry sodium. My apple pie and I'm good to go.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know you have some great fire chicken. Publics?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: What you know about publics?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: Stop?
Speaker 1: What you know about I know when I go in there, I ask them, uh with the last time, can y'all drop me some wings?
Speaker 5: They's like a, uh, missus, Sharpe's gonna take us. I say, I'll be right here.
Speaker 4: Man. You know made me get up out my seat.
Speaker 1: I go, I go sit, I go sit in the confidence fifty for them twelve to fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: What you know about public chicken?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: I hey, I go getting the foe. I get the four wings, mac and cheese green beans and that that that that road.
Speaker 3: Hold on, we talked about publics. Hold on, please tell me birthday party? You have public's cake for the cupcakes.
Speaker 5: I ain't no cupcake, guy.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know what kind of cake. I don't know what ingredients.
Speaker 3: I don't know what public does when it comes to the cake and the cupcakes at publics.
Speaker 4: Lord have mercy. I ain't never tasting nothing like that.
Speaker 3: Anybody in the chat, anybody in the chat don had them public the public cupcakes. Know what I'm talking about? Hey, boy, that public chicken and cupcakes. Don't owe me nothing. Don't owe me nothing. Oh man, but he just brought back some memories.
Speaker 5: Boy, Nah, I got this lady savory and sweet treat at l man. She do cakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's doing a red velvet from my brother. Yes, he's coming into town on Sunday.
Speaker 5: She can get on. Lady. I already know. I already know she washed your feet because you have both feet in him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, he speaks speaking of cooking, I haven't been able to find them. There's a young there's a young lady that used to cook for us. My friends and I are friends that came in town in Cincinnati. If anybody from Cincinnati sees this, her name is Miss Sonata. I haven't been able to find Missnata in years. I'm talking about years.
Speaker 5: I'm sure what she.
Speaker 3: Could, man, when all them boys came in town, unk man, we used to have baked chicken, macaroney, cheese, candy, am Greens. I specifically would always ask her, Missonata, please make me my yellow cake with the chocolate icing.
Speaker 4: On top of that.
Speaker 3: She had other specialties, other specialties that she was exquisite at, and she would add that to the meal. And I'm talking about I used to fly in maybe maybe thirty people for a Pacific game. It had to be a good game. It was playing to have my homeboys off the street, you know. Then I had my people out of the alley called my alley boys. Vix all, y'all boys. I think you'll probably gonna see this, man. We used to come out there.
Speaker 4: We used to go to the store.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you how I at the stadium rocking in Cincinnati. I don't mean to be off topic.
Speaker 3: We would go to the music store, you know, like the music store like Sam's or something like that. We would get we would get whistles. We would get drumsticks, we would get cow bells, and I would have all them boys in the family section. Everybody have on eighty five jerseys. Everybody have on eighty five jerseys, right, So we took about thirty forty forty dudes.
Speaker 4: Everybody got eighty five jersey on.
Speaker 3: Everybody had on tams so they could make the noise with the tams in the stadium, with the bells and the whistles and the cow bells.
Speaker 4: Them boys turned the stadium out.
Speaker 3: I'm about turned it out so they didn't put all the Liberty City in Cincinnati up. They're cutting the food they like they're the Junker new There was some of the best times. And when that lady missing, I used to cook for everybody.
Speaker 4: Oh man, the food was perfect. It was good. It was good.
Speaker 5: Ain't nothing like to go home cooked meal.
Speaker 1: I have a teammate, man, I push, I can find out. Bro, you're talking about that yellow rice and chicken she cook. I see why, Reggie, I know you're watching this named Reggie Johnson. He ain't made weight yet. Hey, oh Joe, I'll be over there eating, take a play home, eating night eating the morning of still be five pounds underweight, like your house.
Speaker 5: I ain't got no problem, but I see why he didn't make weight. Oh that y'all can cook. And she looks. You know, when you get a person that loved to cook.
Speaker 4: He was big, like muscle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he was solid. Reggie was solid. Yeah damn. But hey put a steam room in his house and everything. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Me, I take it everything. I mean the corn bread muffets. I mean, like I said, that child could cook. Oh lord, if you play if you were in Denver and you was in Denver from ninety one ninety three, we had game that we go there, we play card, they play, we tunuk with the thing, play tongue, We roll dice mo cooking. Oh man, that cheese with that ground beef in there with nacho. Yeah, hey, you know I'm not y'all know she could cook. Yeah, I'm a little I'm a little weird too.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't know. I'm like that, you know, as much as I love cooking in general, Yeah, I just I have a woman. I don't.
Speaker 3: You can't cook. You can't cook. I don't want you in no kitchen. But if it's like like we're having something big and then people coming over or something like that. Now, now that is one of the only reasons I would allow someone to cook for me in general.
Speaker 4: But it's me and I'm home, and like coming home to a homebook meal. I like that.
Speaker 3: I don't like whoever I'm dating or seeing. I don't like them behind no kitchen and no stove or like it's weird. I don't know why I'm like that, And I've always been like that. I dated people in the past that are like, I can't wait to cook for you.
Speaker 4: I say, no, you don't, No, you don't. No, no, no, no, you don't.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't require that's not one of my freerequisites.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean, but hey, you get somebody could cook, but they gotta love it. Yeah. Man, I have ideated a.
Speaker 1: Young lady oo, she can get out a chef. Yeah, she could go to any restaurant and you could order something. She could taste it. She said, I can make this.
Speaker 5: Hm hmm.
Speaker 1: You go to mask Rolls, you go to Steak forty eight, you go to any high end restaurant.
Speaker 5: She would eat it.
Speaker 1: She said, I can make this right, go home in two three days, yeah, she got to go home. You thank you and mask rolls.
Speaker 4: Hm hmm.
Speaker 1: I said, now you can't cook like this because my weight went from like two thirty eight to two fifty quick.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's I don't know. I don't know what I don't know what it is. And I've always been like that.
Speaker 3: And and people, if you understand, if you've ever seen me go to the restaurants, you understand how I've been tipping the past thirty years. Yeah, and you understand, you understand why I much rather I much rather blessed the service industry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, if I have if I have an event, you know, yeah, bingal home. Now, I let my homeboy get on the grill.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yea yeah yeah yeah yeah. But just just be cooking me coming home and come good athlete like girl.
Speaker 3: If you don't sit down and get it, buy that kitchen if I wanted, If if I wanted someone to cook for me.
Speaker 4: I would I would have dated the chef. That's it. If that's what I wanted. I'm not I'm not in.
Speaker 5: I ain't in that.
Speaker 4: For one. You ain't running at my water bill or my my light bill or a gas bill.
Speaker 5: So sit down.
Speaker 4: Let's let's start there. I know what you could do. I know what could do. I know what you could do in the kitchen. I heard your stories. But team running my goddamn electricity.
Speaker 5: Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 1: Lamar Jackson was asked if twenty twenty five might be the year to finally win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: This is what he responded to Ojoe.
Speaker 1: He said, to be honest, I really try not thinking that far because every time we have those discussions, we get to.
Speaker 5: The playoffs, but we don't punch in, we don't finish. I'm just trying.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to finish camp the right way and then get ready for the Bills. I'm trying not to think about the Super Bowl yet.
Speaker 3: I like that, and I hate when reporters ask those questions thinking so far ahead, one game at a time. Every player should be thinking one game at a time.
Speaker 4: We already know what the end.
Speaker 1: They only ask guys that haven't won the Super Bowl. You think they would You think they asked? Did they ever ask Tar Brady about the Super Bowl?
Speaker 5: No? Did they ask Patrick Mahomme about the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: No? They only asked the quarterbacks, the great quarterbacks that haven't won it. Guess what Lamar Jackson win. They'll never ask him about twenty six. They won't ask if Joe Burrow is, if Josh Allen or or I guarantee you, they don't ask. They don't ask Jayalen Hurst about no super Bowl in twenty five.
Speaker 4: Right, mm hmm?
Speaker 5: Got he done it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You you? Oh Joe, until you do it, oh he can do that. But until you show people you can do.
Speaker 4: It, they're gonna be on your head. I don't I don't think it's a good question to ask you.
Speaker 5: You know, you know what it is.
Speaker 4: We all in the training camp. We all have the same goal.
Speaker 3: Once we get the camp, the end goal is to make it to the super Bowl. We already know why. We know we nobody we fall short turnovers. We understand that we all watch the game. I mean a reporter, I know understand. Reporters have a job to do. Let's talk about this season. Let's talk Let's talk about the seat. Let's talk about week one and they go they go straight to the finish line. We don't want to go straight to the finish line. Let's talk about who we got, we wanted, who we're preparing for.
Speaker 4: I ain't better that neither hear.
Speaker 5: No, it's funny that man, I ain't thinking about nothing. I ain't. I ain't thinking about week one.
Speaker 1: But see it was different than O Joe because we was playing in the preseason, right, so he wasn't no thinking about no week one. I'm just trying to get through training camp. I'm trying to get through these preseason games healthy and then when week one roll around, I worry about Week one. But I'm trying to stay healthy in training camp. I ain't trying to get no blisters. I ain't trying to get no dings, and I ain't trying to get ding when I get when I uh in preseason game, because like I said, O Joe, you know you got ten plays in the first game. You've got you know, probably fifteen twenty plays in the second game, and you played until.
Speaker 5: The third quarter the third game, four quarter the fourth game you sat out.
Speaker 1: Wow yep, So I wasn't you know now these guys because Lamar, they're a good chance Lamar might not play if he plays.
Speaker 5: He probably played ten plays the entire preseason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, I thought I thought I could be wrong. I thought I saw something saying that that Joe was going to play a little bit more now in the prese, Well he.
Speaker 1: Should, could y'all start y'all start slow? So something has to change, change something.
Speaker 5: Up for ja.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just just just play a few more staffs to get more acclimated to the games as opposed to just going in there, you know, week one and and and trying to play catch up. Where I think every time the season starts, the defense is always ahead of.
Speaker 1: The curve in front offenses because all they got, but defense is always gonna be ahead of clerk, just like when we got the training camp on yo. Because they're reacting. Our stuff is timing. It takes time to get timing. Jalen Ramsey was asked outright if he would play safety. He said he'd be willing to, but also included an interesting detail. I'm not getting paid when I'm getting paid not to affect the game and cert and be in certain spots.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's a bar that they That is a bar. They not paying me this much, this much money not to be able to affect the game. And where we're going to where can the player affect the game best? At at the corner position.
Speaker 1: Well less you air reson to me, he the best safety never played and I played. I played. I played in there with Ronnie, I played with Ed. I got a year of Ed, got a year Troy different. I ain't never seen this guy take the ball away like him.
Speaker 3: He was different. Hey, talk about a true a true student of the game. He can take Oh yeah, before.
Speaker 5: You do it, Ceedee.
Speaker 1: Lamb needed to give something off his chest today, O Joe, I feel like it. I feel like the league knows what happens when I'm healthy, and I have that for a whole season. But if you don't, I will happily show you what's going to be like this year. Honestly, I'm a dominant receiver. I don't like to speak highly of myself, but I can't wait to show you. Guys like CD and George Pickens debuted a new handshake. Let's take a look at this, O Joe.
Speaker 4: Let's go come up.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they threw I don't know what they threw up. And if we finally we got something to look forward to. If you're a Cowboys fans, you got something to look forward to.
Speaker 5: Look at.
Speaker 3: Listen, it's gonna be exciting offensively, It's gonna be exciting. It's going to be fireworks. God damn, George.
Speaker 4: Picking is e.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: I almost say elite. He's good, very good. If he got his head on straight and he keeps the name.
Speaker 1: Because we throw around at elite, we throw almost.
Speaker 4: Slipped, almost flipped up.
Speaker 3: Listen, if he keep the main thing, the main thing this season over there in Dallas, not only is he gonna have a great season along with Cee, Lamb and Dak, he's gonna have a nice pity.
Speaker 4: At the end of the season. And it won't be with them. It don't got to be it don't ain't gotta be the Cowboys. They don't need to be there. They don't need to be there. He can go somewhere else and be a number one and do what he needs to do.
Speaker 3: He doesn't seen everybody get paid, and he was supposed to be right in line next So this is your year.
Speaker 1: Well, kicking the can down the road ain't gonna help that with Michael, because how you're gonna pay Michael, Because Michael, Because say, here's the thing you signed Michael last year before this thirty five you Mike can get it for thirty five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now you gonna have to go to forty two, forty three. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's unfortunate, man, it's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: But all right, oh Joe, we're gonna get out of here on this one. It's time for our final segment of the Evening. It's time for Q and AY, Still true and famous, Jerry throwing shade at Michael Michael depressed. Two Cowboy players fighting each other on the first day of training camp. Yeah, Cowboy disappointment. Oh Joe, you you you you you ready to go with that?
Speaker 5: Yeah? You think the Cowboy is gonna have a disappointing season.
Speaker 4: No, No, I don't know what they're gonna do on defense.
Speaker 3: I can tell you what they're gonna do on offense, though, as long as Dak stays upright and healthy, I can tell you what they're gonna do with offense though. I know what Cede Lamb is gonna do. I know what George Pickets is gonna do. I know it's gonna happen. I wish they would.
Speaker 4: I wish they would double CD and watching.
Speaker 3: We got to understand George Pikeets is something that can go from He can hit his head off the go host from anywhere on the field.
Speaker 4: I don't see glance. I don't seen him take hitches. He can go, he can do it all.
Speaker 5: Now hopefully he has his head on.
Speaker 1: He's in a great situation quarterback that can get him the football they wanted him, and so hopefully you know, all the bad tastes of all the things that happened in Pittsburgh, he left that there and he comes with a new slate in Dallas. Doctor Frank al Bella, what hey, fam, just checking in. I appreciate the love, energy, and passion each of you bring every single night.
Speaker 5: Well, we thank you. We appreciate you watching every single night.
Speaker 1: We appreciate all all everybody that's in the chat, everybody that's ever watched, listen to, downloaded, talked about, heard about. We appreciate all of you, because without you, that can be no us. So El Chow and everybody here at the Nightcap family, we greatly appreciate all of our guests and subscribers.
Speaker 5: Keper know what Jr. Said.
Speaker 1: My question is who's on your mount rushmore of Atlanta rappers of all time?
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a good one.
Speaker 5: Three stacks, damn three stacks. Tip Jeezy My Mott Rushmore, So, don't be coming to me talking about this about this is mine. Three stacks Luda t I jez.
Speaker 1: H, Yes, I know little baby in Atlanta, I know Savage, I know future. But for me, I ain't leaving three stacks off and tip Luda Jeezy. Now run till that. Deshan Allen say, what's up, oh Joe?
Speaker 5: Question?
Speaker 1: Who had the best comeback jokes between Fred Sandfordest for Martin, Paul uh Or, George Jefferson and Wheezy the best.
Speaker 3: Salon and definitely Fred. Yeah, Fred Sanford, Hey, that's classic, matter of fact. You know what I can I tell you something? Yeah, I love about when we do the show during the week because we in around twelve twelve thirty, you know it come on at one o'clock.
Speaker 5: Safran so sad for the Sun. I would go.
Speaker 1: I would go Fred, Fred Savage and Est, Martin and Pam and then Georgia Weezy.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely, Aaron Oid is.
Speaker 1: Good to see players with short careers getting to just do like Sterling and Tony Bouselli. Hopefully Eric william is next.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We're very very excited. My brother goes into the Hall of What a week from Saturday. What is that the first that's the first week from Saturday, the first, Right, we're extremely excited. I'm excited. I'm hell I ain't her and speaking such a long time. He ain't got before minutes. He ain't got the kind of time that I had. They said, get y'all ass up there, since y'all l ass down. But it ain't before of them, so I mean they probably let him go a little longer. But I'm excited, passed up. Said to save your life with Jersey, would you pick between the Raiders and the Steelers the most sought after helmet the two most salt after helmets at the Pro Bowl Raiders and the Cowboys. You had to like put a bid in, like, hey, bro, if you make the Pro Bowl, Bro, hey can I get that helmet? Because you got to realize who is going. You got Troy the quarterback, Okay, y'all love the trade quarter You got Time, you got Mike Irvan, you got imin. Those are the skill positions. And then you had Nate Newton, you had Big Easy, you had Larry Allen. Yeah, and for the Raiders you had Tim Brown. I think one year you had Jerry uh who else? You had, like t mac Terry McDaniel. Yeah, but everybody one of those we were we were stealing fans growing up. My mom liked the Steelers, so I took I think I took my first or third grade picture of a stealer jersey.
Speaker 5: FRANKL.
Speaker 1: Harris, never forget because you remember steeling jerseys. To have those sleeves, oh cho, they had to three quarters sleep, had the sleeve come to your elbow?
Speaker 5: Hot hot as jerseys. Jalen Ivy said, better season? Oh your six? Tory holt o three.
Speaker 4: I don't even remember what I did in six.
Speaker 1: I think Tory Hold had like sixteen. I think you had sixteen hundred two. I think Tory Hold had like sixteen hundred because Tory Hold had like a stretch like five, like four or five straight sea he went over fifteen hundred.
Speaker 4: Hey, may you see that team? Do you see that team he was able to play for?
Speaker 5: Tory had sixteen ninety six? How many touchdowns? Oh? Was that the same year that what you call him had? Yet? Sixteen ninety six twelve touchdowns? And how many will oh y'all have? Oh yo yo? He beat you about three hundred yards and five touchdown but I got a rock with you.
Speaker 4: Hold on, I have a question. Yeah, do they understand who he played for? What team he played for? What era? The greatest show on turf?
Speaker 5: I think you know what, oh Joe, I think what you call him? Well? That was O three? Sure what you call it? Was still there? I think at O three?
Speaker 1: Uh, Kurt a vulture with quarterback, because he put up a number with vultures too. You remember Mark Bojojo, He put up some numbers with him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and listen Mark, he listened. Mark ain't had to do much. It was Mark bojer wasn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he had all all them boys over there on offense.
Speaker 1: Man, man, the boys run that. A boy run that speed out? M I rebd ike. Uh a body run that speed out?
Speaker 4: O you smooth as hell?
Speaker 5: They falling up to a that ted roll to twelve and fall off the table.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Ja Bon said, what's your reaction to Dante Jones video?
Speaker 4: I didn't Dante Jones.
Speaker 5: Okay, it was funny. I don't know. I ain't see it me neither. What is it? I don't know. We'll look at we'll look at it. We'll try to get to it.
Speaker 2: On Uh.
Speaker 5: We were on tomorrow tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Hey, all right, so Joe is back tomorrow, plus Kyle Pile stopping by.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Thank our special guest Clarissa Shill she fights on Saturday. And Ray Kwan from Wu Tang His new album is out.
Speaker 5: What is it ca?
Speaker 1: Hello, Oh Oh Emperor New Clothes. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite on Shouting Shark my partner who's shadow boxing and co hosts Liberty City's own Bengals Ring of Fame Honoree pro Bowler. That's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Please make sure y'all hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button, and guys, go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. We like to thank each and every one of you for your support, your continued support, your eyes, your ears, your word.
Speaker 5: Of mine out.
Speaker 1: Thanks to you, we're able to accomplish what we've been able to accomplish, and thanks to you, will continue to be able to do that. So thank you very much for your support and your continued support. Make sure you check out shave by Laportier. We do have it in stock, and if you can't find it any city or state near you, order it online. We'll ship it directly to your door. We got something special that we're gonna premiere in a couple of days. I can't wait for you guys to check it out. I think you're gonna really really like it. But ordered in the meantime Premium BSOP the best PREMIUMVSOP. If you check out my page, you can see all the wars that we've won in a very short period of time. But don't take my word for it. Try it for yourself. I promise you you will not be disappointed. Please go check out my media company page on all of its platforms, shay Shape Media and my clothing Company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out. That link is pinned in the chat. Supplies are limited and once they're gone, they are gone, So please grab yours wild supplies. Last Joe is back with us tomorrow. Kyle Pitts also is stopping by guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 5: I'm hump, He's O Joe. We'll see you to my role