Speaker 1: Yes, you are a donkey. The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 2: It gave him too much money.
Speaker 1: Florida man is arrested after definitely saying he.
Speaker 3: Riggs the door to his home in an attempt to electric hit his pregnant rights.
Speaker 1: Police arrested in Orlando man for talking to Fromido the Breakfast club bitch you donkey.
Speaker 3: Of the day with Charlamagne to God, I don't know why y'all keep it letting him get y'all elected.
Speaker 1: Turn can't hear nothing. I don't have my I have, I don't have my headphones on.
Speaker 3: Donkey Today for Thursday October thirty first, Oh, I can't do it like this.
Speaker 1: God damn.
Speaker 3: I'm trying, y'all. Try hold on one second, hold on and turn itself. Okay, Donkey Today for Thursday, October thirty first go to an eighteen year old named Khalive. James williams Now. Election Day is this Tuesday, November fifth. I hope everyone is registered to vote. And sadly, for months on this radio, I've been forecasting what we all know is gonna happen on Tuesday, and what's gonna happen is simply the bs okay. Look man, America has never been perfect, But I can honestly say, in the forty six years I've been alive, I can remember a time when we were better than this. I remember there was a time when I thought racism and white supremacy would die out, simply because I thought all the racists and white supremacists would die out. But no, Racism and white supremacy are learned behaviors, and sadly, they are behaviors that can be passed down. See According to Neptune Beach Police Chief Michael Keid, Junior Khalib and seven male juveniles went to a parking lot at a really busy early voting site in du Baal County Tuesday afternoon with the intent to protest and antagonize the opposing political side.
Speaker 1: Guess what side he was on. That's right.
Speaker 3: He was waving Trump flags and they approached a group of people waving signs and supported Kamala Harris and Khalib escalated the situation to the point that that little eighteen year old boy pulled out.
Speaker 1: A machete and held it over his head.
Speaker 3: To threaten two women ages seventy one and fifty four who called the police out of fear for their life.
Speaker 1: You think I can't make this kind of stuff up. Let's go to ABC News. Oh no, that's not it. Hold on, God damn it. Let me sporrow that white took it off. I don't need get on the bumping in my room. You can't scratch. We go to CBS New Jackie Bille for the report. Leave.
Speaker 2: We now have video that appears to show the eighteen year old accused of threatening people with a machete.
Speaker 1: At a Neptune Beach polling place.
Speaker 2: We blurred every face other than Caleb Williams because the others are underage.
Speaker 1: Someone who claimed to be one of the teens there sent us this video.
Speaker 2: They said Williams was using a machete to hold up a trunk flag that was not threatening anyone, at least say he raised the machete at two people, including a sixty five year old woman, and was there to antagonize others. As we get more details on this investigation, we will bring the America.
Speaker 3: Cut it out, Okay, everybody, cut it out, all right. See if you have to do all that for your candidate to win, and maybe just maybe your candidate isn't as strong as you think they are. Okay, who you vote for should be about character and policy. So if you are a person who has such bad character that you would pull out a machete on the bunch of old women to try to intimidate them from voting, what did that say about you in the person you were voting for. Okay, Khalib, do you understand you could have got shot and killed in Florida? They have a stand in your ground law in Florida. Pulling a machete on someone is a complete threat. Okay, one of those women or one of those older guys could have pulled out a pistol and sent you.
Speaker 1: Straight to the graveyard.
Speaker 3: One of our great black philosophers, Gloilla, then told y'all, she just drove by the cemetery and it's plenty room for hosts. Therefore, I know it's plenty room for young, dumb, misguided potential future white supremacists. Listen, seriously, we don't need this now, and we don't need this on election day. Okay, whoever wins Tuesday have to be a president for all Americans, and we should elect the president that our elected person that wants to be a president for all Americans. Okay, you shouldn't be willing to go to jail for any elected official, and your damn sure shouldn't be willing to die for any elected official because they not dying for you. Okay, they not going to jail for you. I don't care what Donald Trump tells you. He didn't go to jail for you. He went to jail because he was allegedly committing crimes. Some of the crimes he's already been convicted of. Okayie attempted to coll in his country he's been charged with. But we saw with our own eyes. My point is he's not going to jail for you. He went to jail because he did some things wrong. And you could leave our reflection of what's wrong with Donald Trump. And I feel bad that your young, impressionable, eighteen year old mind has been corrupted the way it has.
Speaker 1: Okay, voting is not our only right. It is our power.
Speaker 3: Okay, we all need to use it wisely, respectfully, but most of all peacefully. I saw something happen in the beautiful town of Orangeburg, South Carolina, dropping the clues box for Orangeberg. Somebody sent me a video last night a guy came in wearing a Let's Go branding hat, and the sisters working the pole not scripping.
Speaker 1: I'm talking because you confused me for a second. You know it's hard for him. Sorry, I'm talking voter poles.
Speaker 3: Okay, the sisters working the pole told him you couldn't vote with that hat on. All right, my fellow Americans, I don't know if you know, but almost half of all US states prohibit anyone from wearing campaign apparel our buttons within a certain distance of a polling location. This applies to people working for campaigns and organizations as well as voters heading in there. The cast it ballats. This man came in there wearing the Let's Go Brandon hat. It led to a kerfuffle, a little skirmish between this one man and a woman, all because these women were doing their job and he got mad at them for doing their job. I hate it, Okay, I hate it.
Speaker 1: I hate it.
Speaker 3: I hate it because I know where this could lead. In the South, everyone got guns, and I'm gonna tell you right now, you're gonna look really dumb making a permanent decision based off a temporary situation.
Speaker 1: When it comes to this voting thing.
Speaker 3: Imagine doing something that a voting location that causes you to go to prison longer than the president is gonna be in office, or causes you to die longer than the president gonna be in office. Because the president only gonna be there for four years, you can be dead forever.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm one of those people who feel like if Trump wins, he's not leaving until he dies. But let's act like this is a normal election. You get sentenced to over four years and the person only serves four years. You really want to be in prison longer than the person you wilding out for is in office.
Speaker 1: All this won't even matter four years from now.
Speaker 3: Listen, all I want you all to remember on Tuesday is voting is the cornerstone of democracy, a right that deserves respect, safety and peace. When we vote in peace, we honor our freedoms and tech the voices of our communities. All I'm trying to say and the words to push your tea when it comes to presidential candidates.
Speaker 1: Damn, people ain't dying for you, so don't get killed for them.
Speaker 3: Okay, please give Khalib James Williams the biggest he haf And I misspoke four years from now, who you vote for Tuesday will matter. Okay, I just want to put that out there. Well, all right, we'll thank you for that dollar day.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull. Lamb is soft, don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club