Speaker 1: Yeah. I texted him like a couple like a few weeks ago because his cous his elder cousin is like a board member, was like a famed chair, like a board member of Arsenal, and like passed away, like at the age of like eighty something. His name was Sir Chips Keswick, and I remember I like texted it was not yes, Sir Chips Kesick, and I texted him. I said, hey, man, I heard about Sir Chips my condolences, and like three weeks had passed and he's like, I'm so sorry. I saw this text. It was incredibly rude of me to not answer immediately. I thank you so much for reaching out. I hope all is well. He's like, just in the UK man and I'm like, yeah, dude, I get.
Speaker 2: Oh, Sir Chips Chips, so sorry about Sir Chips.
Speaker 1: Conlence sounds like you're talking about a hamster. Yeah.
Speaker 3: In America he would have been Sir French Friese.
Speaker 1: We call him, we call him Admiral Fries, Colonel French Ship, Colonel French Fries.
Speaker 3: Baby famed Harlem Glove Crutter's board member, Sir Fred Fries Colonel French fries.
Speaker 2: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three forty one, episode three of.
Speaker 1: Day production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's share consciousness. Said it extra stupid today.
Speaker 1: I felt like that was like a.
Speaker 2: It's Wednesday, June fifth, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what that is. Yeah? Yeah, It's National catch up Day, dick heads. It's also National vege Burger Day. I don't get because it's National ketchup Day. That's how I fucking get when I think about Catcher's also National Moonshine Day, National Gingerbread Day, and Global Running Day. All of these can be enjoyed at the same time. Yeah, in a in a blender. Yeah, oh my god, the moonshine, catch up, veggie burger, gingerbread shake, and on a long run.
Speaker 3: Am I allowed to talk? Or do you have to introduce me first because you.
Speaker 1: Have ketchup?
Speaker 3: What the ketchup thoughts? I got deep ketch up emotions. I gotta catchup pot how come? Okay, Jack Handy, how come? How come I'm gonna give you a new segment on your show?
Speaker 1: Or that Fred Armison bit about the guy who's never saying anything with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like and I know, and I get that, and so what First of all, first of.
Speaker 3: This criticisms are valid. We only got this hell of mustards and pretty mu only one ketchup ketchup.
Speaker 1: All right, so we've landed on Hines.
Speaker 3: Why you land on the one ketchup?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You have you tried the other ketchups.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point I have. They are terrible. When somebody tries to make like a healthy ketchup or like a or like an heirloom ketchup, it always it tastes like a hot moist room. It never never to ketch up.
Speaker 2: But yeah, there's always like this is our house ketchup.
Speaker 1: Right when you look at like you go to the store, there's like Hines hunts and then there's like this one that's in a jar, like a like a spherical one. You're like, oh, and they're like tomato something or what that you eat it, you're like chunky, weird ketchup, Like, don't it ain't anything different. The best thing to do curry ketchup. Just put like curry powder in your ketchup and then mix that up. That's a nice that's a that's an easy one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean yeah, it's it's weird that we're so particular about our ketchup because ketchup mix as well with like mayonnaise and like a little ketchup with basically, yeah, you know, it should seem that seems like it should make it easy. But like even Hunts, I'm like, get this ship out of my face.
Speaker 3: I don't know, why would anyone ever make the Hunts decision? Like you go to a restaurant and they have Hunt. It must be so much cheaper than Hines. Like Hines has to be. Heines has been rich for so long that they had like Gilded Age money. There was like a woman named Druela Hines who got anch like the heir of the Hines fortune, who moved to London and like was friends with uh uh who's Phillips tymoor Hoffman just you know he played and it didn't just play him.
Speaker 1: Who's that all there?
Speaker 3: Coponi? Yeah, Like Capodi was friends with like Dreuella Hines. So she just lived in like Scotland, I think in either London or Edinburgh and just like was friends with authors and sponsored like gave money to a bunch of authors and everything. Yeah, the bridge catch up rich for generations.
Speaker 2: It goes the one product, one product, just like we're.
Speaker 3: Yeah fucking rules. I think they were bumping off other catches. There must have been a time when there was just like thirty catchups in America and Hine's like slowly to Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think restaurants that have the hunts think that it's the equivalent equivalent of like, oh, it's just pepsi to their coke. You know, we carry pepsi products. But it's actually the equivalent of like fago you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an ab here.
Speaker 2: We carry only Fago products.
Speaker 1: I've seeing more Fago on the West coast, though I thought that was in the beginning. Oh, I thought that was let fay go.
Speaker 2: Yeah anyway, anyway, yeah, anyways, my name is Jack O'Brien aka ninety.
Speaker 1: Nine poop balloons.
Speaker 2: Stinking in the summer sky rubbish bags.
Speaker 1: It's red alert.
Speaker 2: There's species here from somewhere else. The poop machine springs to life. Opens up one eager eye, what is happening here? Telling me you're a tough guy. When ninety nine poop balloons go bye, that is courtesy I you Kurt do that on television in reference to the North Korea poop balloon attack that we've been learning about and that I personally was like, how have How did I not invent poop balloons as a teenager?
Speaker 1: You know? Yeah?
Speaker 3: As a as a former monologue writer in late night television. This is what you this is what you stay up late at night praying for. Is that story?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's North Korea and poop balloons? Yeah, that's just like I'm coming in at ten tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I got work to do, got work to do. Baby, I'm man.
Speaker 3: That story rights itself. We're good, Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Grass.
Speaker 1: Yes it's Miles Gray. Still confused from that Food and Wine article about fall eminem so oh six point eight weeks, six point eight weeks, six point eight weeks. What the fuck is six point eight weeks, six point eight weeks this fucking article. I'm shout out of Zach Vannus for that. They're not like us, you know, obvious the most confounding paragraph in the written word ever? Can I read something for you and really quick, just so you understand that there is there's this, there's this.
Speaker 2: And said no, he said no, yeah, he he said no.
Speaker 3: Now you do actually gohead, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Alright, cool, all right, here's this is We've lost miles. Miles is fun. So you see my yo, I see my new tats, I pull up my shirt all six trying to know. There's this fucking food and Wine article thing that's talking about how Eminem's put out this pumpkin flavored eminem like in the summer, and how that's like way earlier than normal fall flavored things. And they said, quote, tell me, this doesn't make sense. This is in this Food and White article. The reason quote the preseason a launch of the no chobject pumpkin by Eminem's is a strategic move that taps into mars market research. This research indicates that gen z and Millennials plan to celebrate Halloween by dressing up and planning for the holiday about six point eight weeks beforehand. Well six point eight weeks from Memorial Day is the fourth of July, so you still have plenty of time to latch onto a pop culture trend and turn it into a creative costume. What the fuck.
Speaker 2: All right, so this is hitting me again all over, and it's even crazier than I remember being Wow, you know what, I don't know, shout out zeigang. That's in the discord, being like, I don't even know.
Speaker 1: People have lost their mind over dumber stuff, Miles. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna lie yea, yeah, I just don't. It's just the most inefficient writing, Like I think the most charitable reading don't make any sense. I think the idea is just saying like, well, what's six point eight weeks even mean they're like, well, six twenty eight weeks from now is fourth of July. But fourth fourth of July is five days and three five weeks and three days from Memorial Day.
Speaker 3: And why is Memorial Day important in all this? Because Halloween?
Speaker 4: Fucking no, that's the long of the Halloween article published on It.
Speaker 1: Published on the thirtieth, It published days after Memorial Day. Look, this is just this is just what the sigma is going on with this, right, what the sigma is going on? Bro?
Speaker 3: This is almost it's like so absurd. It's like it's like walking out into a field, like there's two armies facing each other and then just someone drops their shield and their sword and they pick off their armor and they walk into the field and stand there and they're like, strike me down. There's too many openings where you're like frozen. You're like, why this is so weird. I don't know which thing to latch on first, Like the fact that there's a pumpkin eminem in the first place, the fact that Memorial Days involved that the fourth of July is, what's the fourth of July?
Speaker 1: Six point eight weeks from that generation we celebrate six point eight weeks early. I don't know anyway.
Speaker 2: July fourth is when that is coming out, right or is it not?
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't even know. It doesn't even matter anymore. I've lost my family over this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen my kid in twenty four hours. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm not letting them put my book out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't launch it into an environment that's on stage, thank you. Yeah, I just can't. We need to get that, we need to get to the bottom of this before and I don't care who's at the top.
Speaker 2: By the way, speaking of weird writing, today, I was reading an interview with Nate Cohne, the like Polster in the Intelligencer, and the author used the words quote en quote instead of quote unquote.
Speaker 1: Wow, A right, is that you can? Isn't that New York Magazine Intelligence? Yeah, that's like a real publication. Quote quote is fucking low.
Speaker 3: This is one of those all all intents and purpose is where someone.
Speaker 2: Intense purposes of But yeah, so I looked at it. I was like, wait, is there a use of quote en quote that makes sense? Surely the intelligence er it's right there in the fucking publication's name. It's intelligener than me. And it's just a it's just a mishearing of quote unquote.
Speaker 3: Quote unquote unquote. They're talking about the movie Wedding Crashes. Just quote quote than.
Speaker 1: Dude, love that one, Love that one.
Speaker 3: You mot about sons of bitches.
Speaker 1: It's for a cultural conversation, for comfort. They built for speed. Come on, she's still where is she? Where is she? What about? What about?
Speaker 4: Oh he does the pancakes? He goes, Yeah, they're weird like relationship.
Speaker 3: Maybe John talk with each other ready.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we are thrilled to be joined in our third seat by a hilarious stand up comedian posting the truly great podcast All fantasy Everything TV writer now author of the acclaimed new memoir T Shirt Swim Club Stories from Being Fat in a World of Thin People, which was called as charming and funny as it is poignant and thoughtful by none other than Rock Saying Gay.
Speaker 3: Rock Saying Gay.
Speaker 1: It's Iaron Carmel.
Speaker 3: Hello, but I'm not here to talk about the book. Okay, that's not why I'm here.
Speaker 1: No, no, not at all. Not please for listeners. He has he has seven books he's holding around his head. I'm not here Rady bunching with his.
Speaker 2: Hollywquares with mostly books.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to talk about looking book.
Speaker 3: By the way, thank you aesthetically pleasing, there are nowhere it's inside and then we think we find out to be a plus and is completely empty.
Speaker 2: Read bookshelf. You can say you've got because the cover is it. That's what I call perfect beach read.
Speaker 3: It's a perfect beach read. It comes with a free coupon for a Tommy Bahama polo shirt. Okay, yeah, in a Penica Colada flavored M and M, which is dropping strategically December twelfth for the summer.
Speaker 1: Yes, six twenty eight weeks out from the birth of the Savior.
Speaker 3: But again, I don't want to talk about the book where Chay Serano read it and said, a lot of people are funny, and a lot of people are warm, and a lot of people are insightful. But Ian Carmel in his lovely book here somehow manages all three of those things. It wants fully and completely across every single page. Yeah, I'm not want to.
Speaker 1: Talk about that.
Speaker 3: We're here to embarrassing for me, it would be an embarrassing Yeah, that's for me.
Speaker 2: But that's that's actually pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Man, it's pretty red.
Speaker 2: Yeah, congratulations, congratulation the book. It's out a week or less than a week from today.
Speaker 3: June eleventh. June eleventh, people find out. How of a fraud I am. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Amazing man, Well, congratulations on the thank you.
Speaker 3: It's I guess it's a It's a book about being growing up fat, uh, being a fat adult, fatness and pop culture all that stuff. Story. It's like a memoir and thirteen essays about the world and my little sister who's also a fat person and got a doctorate in psychology and like master's degrees and nutrition and all that, like damn, she like she's a nutrition damn, Alisa uh da miss pronounsa. Why did you spend so much time in college? She responds to every essay personally, but then also just from her area of expertise. So we think it's a little some laughs, some learning, some love. And again there's almost no words in this, so you can just like read it, just plow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's growing up on your you read the Giving Tree, it's about half the word count of this.
Speaker 1: I stole a lot of them.
Speaker 3: It's mostly just there until we hit sixty thousand words.
Speaker 1: Command V command VIC, command V command VI, command V command V.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, we're just there. And then you can say, oh, I want to read ten books this summer. Damn. Now it's note Yeah, we got you.
Speaker 1: Easy, all right. We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First. A couple of things that we might get to we might not. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's pretty fun, just bullshitting. But the internet is a buzz about Jason Kelsey's take on how Much. Yeah, so we'll talk about that. There's a Fellas control.
Speaker 4: The Fellas Fellas, the Gay to wash your arms, do cancel doue counsel, dude, cancel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to talk about birth control that you just rub into your shoulders. Great for male breast control that that actually works, and we might even talk about dogs biting male carriers. All of that plenty more. But first im, we like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history that is revealing about who you are?
Speaker 3: This is a very specific to Ian Carmel right now search history result, but it is best builled for mage BG three. I recently downloaded the video game Balder's Gay three and it has it didn't even come out recently, I think, I think it's come out in the last year, but it has completely swallowed my life. I have I have been lost in a world of dungeons and dragons role playing yeah, for the last uh for the last few days. I'm currently unemployed. I'm about to go on the tour for the book and everything, but I am in this beautiful period where there's not quite enough time to do anything constructive. So I am playing a video game. A video game where when you're creating a character, there are different options for what penis they have?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, and you have to see them.
Speaker 3: You get to see them. You can cycle through three different penises or a default, or three different volvas or the default.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you see it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What what it looks like in action? What it looks like? Just like kind of hanging out like physics, only you never.
Speaker 3: See it erect And honestly, the biggest changes are in pubic care, like the amount and thickness of the pubic care that I've noticed. There are no I think, as this is supposed to take place in the sort of a fantasy world of the past, no circumcision, So it's huh, you're hanging wind sock on every penis available.
Speaker 1: Can you can you like? Is that like another? Are there sliders for customizing the foreskin to be like I would have more junk on?
Speaker 3: That's not there's not they haven't gotten that in depth yet. I'm hoping for a patch at some point or maybe a mob that does let you get maybe a little more involved in the foreskin dynamic.
Speaker 1: Full on wizard sleeve, Yeah, yeah, I got.
Speaker 3: It, Yeah, yeah, full of hanging down wizard sleeve. I'd like piercing.
Speaker 2: Age wizard sleep wizards sleeve read There.
Speaker 1: Is that maje just short for major?
Speaker 3: Is that made major chips.
Speaker 1: R I P the major chips.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping for some sort of vascular content as far as the foreskin goes, if you want to make a fanny or less vandy. But again that's the Boulders get four. It does have to come out at some point, Balders get for skin.
Speaker 2: Thank you, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Love that you're welcome. So Boulter's Gate. I'm hearing a lot about I'm hearing a lot about this, talking more and more about this video game, what.
Speaker 2: It combines, Like what's great about Dungeons and Dragons with like are you fighting?
Speaker 3: What? What?
Speaker 1: How is the game? What is the game play?
Speaker 3: Like pretty fucking immersive? The storytelling is is the immersive storytelling of our eminem Pumpkin launch was our goal everything storytelling. Now that it feels corny to talk something that's actually telling.
Speaker 1: A story, actually storytelling.
Speaker 3: It actually is. Our menu tells the story of Airloom tomatoes underneath, it's actually welcome to Panera bread, Today's stoop story, soup stories are as. It's just it's like fun, it's corny. I mean, it's it is like a corny like Dungeons and Dragons video game but it's just fun. I'm playing like a fighter. You're you've got like a brain maggot that is that gives you super psychic powers that you have to like either remove or like kid Junja. It's fucking ripped from the headline. You really do have a brain work you literally Balters Day three is about having brain worms, about this kind, the good kind of brain worms, and also a speech impediment that we're not allowed to make fun of. Robert, that's the one we should be anytime it's a Kennedy like, shouldn't we especially like.
Speaker 1: A million you know what? Yeah? I wanted to to dry kept it dry for that one. Yeah, well that was brave.
Speaker 3: A few miles we were coming back to her ten years later. We're gonna do a Susan Collins.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dunk contest Vince Carter shit on her.
Speaker 3: We're just trying to negotiate it. So she somehow has beef with Kendrick Lamar and we're gonna let him handle sanctioned. Yeah. Yeah, every time. Maybe this is just being a white dude approaching forty, but every time I even reference Kendrick Lamar, I do feel like a white dude approaching for it.
Speaker 1: I know people, I know white women who have gotten into the beef because they're like, I can't believe what, Like, is Kendrick Lamar about to blow the lid open on the entire industry. I'm like, hold on easy, Like, yeah, this is I don't know about all of that. She's like, I just think he's so brave if he's standing up for the children. And I was like, are we about to go to Keanontown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not what I do. It's like a dose of Qanontown. And I think these are already intersecting worlds. Anyway, there's also like a healthy amount of true crime podcasts the Kendrick stuff, where it's like, yeah, it's like serial Kendrick Lamar, where like he has like he's done research, they've got evidence, he's breaking news, you know, like in the third song, it's like, oh now we have receipts, we have nures of ozetic, like all the It works the same way a true crime podcast works. That was the Kendrick rollout.
Speaker 1: But right, right, right, yeah, anyway, I'm playing.
Speaker 3: This role playing game and it's just it's just but I'm also I'm also so worried that I'm doing it right the entire time, because it is such an investment of time. Like you play these games, they take like, you know, one hundred hours or whatever to like complete. So I'm like making sure I'm doing the right thing because I don't want to be ninety hours deep and it's like, oh, you forgot to fucking pick you know, you forgot to like throw this pumpkin at this wall two hours in and now you're gonna lose to the boss like whatever it is, So.
Speaker 1: I should have maxed out dexterity. Fuck? Is it multiplayer? Is it open world? What are we talking? You can multiplayer in this one.
Speaker 3: I am someone who I've never liked multiple I've played this game called Ultimate online when I was a like between and a teenager. I was heavy into it, which was an mm RPG. Ever since then, I have stayed away from online games because nothing scratches that same match. Nothing has ever quite a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first time in there, I lost myself to it, all right, amazing, that's I think that's our first baulders Gate three search history, even though.
Speaker 5: I think we've had eldredible surch histories. Yeah, yeah, for sure, everyone, I went through it. And everything. I haven't looked up one constructive thing. It's all like BG three, Best Weapon, BG three, How do I beat the troll master at BG three?
Speaker 3: Just like every single one of those things. And then like way down there, it's like mortgage. How do you.
Speaker 1: Say, what is a mortgage? Exactly? How how many months can you not pay? Mortgage?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Roof hole?
Speaker 2: Bad?
Speaker 1: Question mark?
Speaker 3: Question mark?
Speaker 1: Question mark? Second mortgage good? Right, the first mortgage good?
Speaker 2: Second mortgage?
Speaker 3: Why not first mortgage asap? Just like stuff like that. Yeah, yeah, r FK. How to vote multiple times?
Speaker 1: How to use hee lock to buy Fortnite skins? All right, let's take a quick break.
Speaker 2: We'll come back, we'll get to know you a little better, and we're back. And we do also like to ask our guests, what is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 3: Okay, I've thought about this a lot. I've got a lot of different Okay, underrated. I think baby boomers are underrated on really yeah, I've really I've you know, my parents. This does spring for me loving my mommy and daddy and being like a little bit like when people talking about boomers, I love them, but I love them.
Speaker 1: Daddy. Oh my daddy is one but my daddy's a boomer.
Speaker 3: I think there's this tendency, like dating back to the ok Boomer thing that still resonates to this day of us blaming all of our problems on the baby boomers and them not getting it, you know, and them being like, you know, like well they they bought a house for forty five hundred dollars, or they bought a you know, they went to college and it costs like, you know, sixteen dollars in a sack of acorns, like to go to Harvard or whatever, like we blame on the college. And yes, they are out of touch. There is an extent, there is like some of that. But as I've been getting older, I've just been seeing it's like, oh, this is just the thing we do over and over and over again every generation since we've invented the idea of generations, which I think might have started with the baby boomers, right yeah, yeah, I like, I don't. I don't really think people like in the in the fourteen nineties were like, oh, you know, these fucking renaissancers are coming, Renaissance renaissances. Now nobody in the renaissance wants to work.
Speaker 1: Becomes my enlightenment ass uncle, like the complaints and the fears of young people.
Speaker 2: The older people being afraid of young people does go way way.
Speaker 1: The fun back what the fear of the young.
Speaker 2: Fear of the young has always been there, and also fear of new technology to the point of writing down music. Writing down like sheet music was seen as like the original. It was like napster back stealing, stealing music. What now I can just sell sheet music on the street. It's gonna ruin it and my tunes? No, yeah, I saw that like the original piracy campaign.
Speaker 3: Fifteenth century music. I saw this. This isn't good. I was thinking about sharing and when we share a little piece of media. But I'm just gonna bring it up now because it's so good. Did you guys know that the word dildo used to just be a placeholder, like the way Tala la la la is currently, you know, Like.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was like dildo. It's like a music like Dale do Dale no Deale do deal.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I saw a fam made in and she came my way, deal do deal do deal? Like yeah, it used to be in the era of loop music and everything. I saw this video and I had to like keep digging to make sure it wasn't somebody just like pulling a prank. But it's fifteen This like Brittan It was a bb three BBC three interview and this like British music historian was just talking about how like, yeah, Dilda used to just be a placeholder in songs and they have recreated some of these songs due to the original napster writing down sheet music of like this loop music.
Speaker 1: This you can find it if you.
Speaker 3: Look up, like Dildo Dog song and this is this dude singing in this high falsetto. I almost don't want to say anything else. It's one of the funniest videos I've ever seen. Everyone should go look it up. It's so funny. But I just think I'm like, I don't know, man, I don't think the problem is everything we blame on boomers is Boomer's fault. I think it's humanity's fault. And they're just one of the first generations to get name right.
Speaker 1: It is one of those things too. It's like, because we don't like right even right now, most people don't know who the heads are of like multinational fossil fuel companies, so it's like, who do I know? Because that's I can get angry at them, yeah, because I mild them.
Speaker 3: My stepdad, I can get mad at him, like that's who I'll be mad at Carl who golfs you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, sure sure. I just think it's too easy. It's like the next thirty five year old CEO of Exon Valdez, is that still the company?
Speaker 2: That he's so chill, He's gonna be cool man.
Speaker 3: He gets it because he grew you know, like he grew up listening to the blueprint, like he'll he'll be all right that that in itself is now forty year old wikey reference.
Speaker 1: You grew up.
Speaker 3: Listening to fucking him.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, gibbety toilet skimmity toilet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like we will have a fucking sigma skibbitty toilet CEO of northropk Grumman. And that's gonna happen because we slap off in some generational issues rather than identifying these key human elements in ourselves. And I just think it's not fair to the boomers, which I mean whatever again they all own homes, whatever, but like who gives a just like it's it's avoidant, it's avoidant behavior. Where it's like, no, these are human tendencies, these are cultural tendencies, things we need to address in ourselves rather than blame mommy and daddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Plus, they're their blood's chuck full of lead. What do we expect soul full of.
Speaker 3: The had they had to jack off to memories and magazines for most of their lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know. My dad's blood is so leaded. I just we used to use his fingernail clippings as pencil graft fight kids.
Speaker 3: It's right with those, just put them.
Speaker 1: In the h gasoline to get.
Speaker 3: I just think, I don't know. It's also it's also uncreative dissing, like the boomers ship leave it alone. And yes, yes this is me trying to change the world because I am on the cusp of being boomer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so washed. The books behind me are like arranged by color. There's a beautiful, thriving ivy. I'm fucking washed, man. Yeah.
Speaker 1: All the attacks I feel generationally are like are all to do with like style and like aesthetic things. You're like, dude, don't don't don't like don't not me getting caught out here wearing millennial last work in stock cloths, and I'm like, those just look all right, they look all right right.
Speaker 2: By the way, you know who wore the like fucking dead sneakers and dead hats and ship that you guys actually wore probably five years ago, right right, Let's boomers started that. Yeah, yeah, the sneaker.
Speaker 3: Yeah gen z coming from millennial culture. My wife told me the other day that the side part is apparently coming back, and I'm like, it just left. The ship is getting so hid part, you know, so like with women's we were in the middle part. We were in the middle part for so long, like it was, and it was chugi I believe was the word at the time to have a side part when on the side chuggee and mo mo and uh. And now the side part is like fucking coming back, and it's like, hell, yeah, I got you know, like I got socks that are older than that change and I go through socks pretty regularly. So another apparently until the speaking they're falling off your feet like you're emerging from the jungles. The no show socks are apparently like mad millennial now and you're not supposed to do that. You got to have a sock showing, Yeah.
Speaker 1: They say, you're clocked easily as over thirty if you got the no socks on. They're like, you know what you don't else clocks me easily is over thirty?
Speaker 3: My fucking face, yeah, my my hairline retreating back on my forehead, and also my fuck, my concerns, my concerns, clucked me. I'm on blood pressure medication. Look at my look at my pharmaceuticals. Man that you know how far down the list my socks are deep.
Speaker 2: Actually, blood pressure medications. The hot new party drug kids Kid's something you think is over it?
Speaker 3: Okay, I put down the list here. I'm gonna I'm gonna spend this entire podcast destroying now in this section any goodwill that I had before. I'm not saying it's bad. I'm saying it's getting a little overrated. Is a letterbox culture. Letterbox culture, this is and this is an extremely online complain. And I do the same thing. I do the same thing with watching movies, and I do the same thing with reading books in a big way. But it's this sort of like, but it's especially bad in letterbox culture, where it's like reclaim the is this sort of reclaiming old bad movies yeah. Then I feel like like where there was this you The first time I noticed it was when like the Wachowski speed Racer movie.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Wood Racer is an actual classic. Okay, what there is?
Speaker 3: There's this like huge letterbox community of being like that speed Racer movie is actually one of the great movies that was made in the last decade or whenever it got made.
Speaker 1: So just for my understanding, I know, like letterbox is sort of like this social like it's a platform, right where people kind of basically share their taste and like you could, everyone has like a profile where you can see you put yeah it is a new sorry go ahead, no no, so no, just yeah, because I'm I know it because I see so much on Twitter that like just by just sheer osmosis, Like I understand what it is, but I know there are plenty of people who are not as terminally online as we are that aren't understanding. So yeah, it's especially I see a lot of sin file flexing there. But the idea that they're trying to revise, we're doing a revisionist take on the Wachowski Speed Racer movie. I saw that ship in the theater thinking it was gonna be. I didn't. Somehow, even though the trailer communicated to me that this was not going to be good, I still went. I think because I was like, as a kid, I like the cartoon or the anime, and then I was like, this is I feel like I'm gonna have like not even like a good kind of seizure in here, all.
Speaker 3: Right, right, like a bad like the bad kind like that. I did just a blood pressure medication blocker, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, from from my dad was in his dick pills.
Speaker 3: I'm doing high pertension. We're high pretension rolling and going to see.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: But I just I just think it's it's on the one hand, I mean, I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade. You know, I have fun as much as you want loger movies. I think that's great. At the other it's this weird. It's this there's this strange cultural consensus and like critical reappraisal of things that becomes very self sustaining within letterbox culture, where it is no longer it's you know, there was a like iconic list of movies, and then this iconoclastic list of movies that I think has emerged out of letterbox culture in an attempt to sort of break that down. But I think then that iconoclastic list of new movies has become the iconic list of movies within this community again, where there's all these like reappraisals of these new like this director is more important than we thought. That director actually sucks, this more important. Where it's like I just think it's like a little bit overrated. And I end up watching a lot of these movies and maybe I'm stupid, and maybe that's just the thing I don't get and I don't appreciate film the same way. But like, I will try to engage with these movies and I'll leave them being like, no, that did suck. I did not. I did not enjoy that movie.
Speaker 2: What speed Racer five times this year? I can't fucking get my money. Fine, I'll see if it changes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I whip I I I whip myself in the back with that whip from the UH division.
Speaker 1: I will hit myself with that. I will do push an arsenal fan the character of Paul Bettany silas the weird son averse monk who with himself and self flatulated.
Speaker 3: But you can see from what I know about Arsenal. I think there might be some aspect of self flagellation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've been around enough of us schooners for sure.
Speaker 3: But I'm just I watch it and I'm like, you know what, this this overrated? Uh. The truth I've landed upon and trying to talk about this to you, is that it makes me feel insecure, and that's why I don't like Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: So I loved the movie teen Wolf when I was a kid, absolutely, and then I grew up and I had like film takes, and I took my film taste really seriously, and then I watched the movie teen Wolf again, yeah, and I still fucking and I was like every so every movie that I've ever watched is just viewed through a teen Wolf shaped lens of like what movies should be, and my taste in movies is completely subjective and like doesn't.
Speaker 1: And like that.
Speaker 2: I think as long as everybody's willing to admit that that, like, you're just you probably like Speed Racer a lot because you saw it when you were like nine, and like filters in some weird way through a nine year old brain that it doesn't necessarily work for through a chi or through an adult brain or a teenager's brain, and so like we're all just going to agree to disagree on that one. But like it's just movies are so fucking subjective, so based on how it was feeling at the first Ah, yeah I watch it that like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so because like there are times people will suggest movies to me and I'm on the brink of losing respect for them after I see it, and I'm like, you fucking fuck dude. I thought we were on the same page it and then I'm like I don't. But then again, that's just like it's truly from whatever. Like the things that they said they liked about it were like the things I hated, And I was like, oh, you know what, I'll never It's just it's just one of those things where you have to like not get to like get out of your sophomore year dorm room. We're like, you don't fucking fuck with City of God. Yeah of God, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That was my most pretentious, my favorite movie.
Speaker 1: I didn't ask you that.
Speaker 2: Probably City of City of Gods.
Speaker 1: Have to pick one. I'm not making you. Those kids are from those aren't even actors. Those are real Footbella kids crying in that scene. So I don't know anybody else.
Speaker 3: Did you even know that Brazilian people could be poor, because I just found out in the City of God.
Speaker 2: That's just like they wore just yellow shirts playing soccer all the time. This ship was wrong, whole country, there was a military dictatorship.
Speaker 3: We're all just watching John d Woman waiting for her to hop up on the top of a van and serve. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I also think not to get too deep, but I do think we like we live in an airwar where I think we're searching for meaning and a lot of our basic needs are taken care of for better or for worse in a lot of ways. And I think a lot of people find themselves at thirty and they're like, Okay, I have a job. I make enough money, but my job is not my cause I don't really have any hobbies that I'm passionate enough about that I can derive meaning from them. So I think what I'm going to do is watch movies and log those movies, and that will be my higher calling, right, And I kind of think that's a little bit of that happening where it's like I watch in log movies and there's a little community based around it. And I guess in that way, maybe letterbox is underrated.
Speaker 1: These are the Talmudik scholars of our time. I think it kind of is yeah.
Speaker 2: About like Taylor's Left fandom and like stuff like that, Like I think you're I think this is what we have instead of organized religion, Like as organized religion has faded in the last fifty years, like this is the needs that organized religion were was addressing did not go away. And so that's what this overly strong, desperate Sometimes feelings about culture can come from.
Speaker 1: People will each other over that, Jack, which which one would you keep? Catholicism or letter box culture.
Speaker 3: That's a great question.
Speaker 2: As a Catholic, I can't. I can't answer that.
Speaker 1: Guilty will.
Speaker 2: Again I'm gonna split the difference Godfather three because that.
Speaker 1: One very Catholic. I think the Pope.
Speaker 2: Order is a hit. I think at one point like a helicopter hit. I don't know, I didn't see it whenever.
Speaker 3: That's Paul Bettany and fucking Da Vinci code Baby the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, you can't trust popes.
Speaker 1: It turns out.
Speaker 3: Speig a way follow me in hell l for twenty sixty nine on letterbox or.
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm not on letterbox, and like it's similar to how I feel about video games. It's like I would just lose so much time to that shit, Like that's all I would do. I get my movie recommendations from podcasts perfect. Yeah, yeah, like an adult, like an adult and I but even like speed Racer very big among like podcast film bros.
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Yeah? Yeah really see that's why it truly is like that's why when I when I get in that feeling like these what the fuck are they talking about? And they start getting angry, that's when that's my cue emotionally to be like it's you just got to let people do what they do. Remember, Miles, you can only control what your control of. Don't worry about what other people like it. That's what they do. There's plenty of shit you like that. People will get fucking over the moon over that shit. So just disengage and let go and let let let and let letterbox.
Speaker 2: Yeah meaningful for some people that like they just never were like it just you know, they couldn't get they bought season tickets.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah. The other thing not to keep dwelling up.
Speaker 3: But I also think like it is, you know, when we were growing up, or when I was growing up, there were like three people in the culture who were like that. You know, it was like Ciskel and Ebert and your local film person and that who cared about movies like that, you know, unless you worked in a video store. And now like all these people can find each other, so it seems like ever present, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, yeah, it's like everyone has become Kevin Smith.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, there were so many more Kevin Smith than we knew about. They just like they had enough ambition to log a movie, not to direct one. And now you can just log a movie, right right right, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: And maybe we wouldn't have Quentin Tarantino if Letterbox existed back then, that he would have just been the most prolific person on letterbox.
Speaker 1: And just watch watch regular foot porn.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeahs got right, yeah, yeah exactly, you would just do cocaine and instead of writing pulp fiction, just like log three thousand movies in a single night.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and just say the N word privately in his letterbox. Quentin showed up with another letterbox jam loose reviews.
Speaker 2: It's just so weird how the characters in his reviews keep using that word.
Speaker 1: It doesn't really seem appropriate. I'm writing this one in character, y'all.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take a quick break and we will get to some news. We'll be right back, and we're back. And speaking of places where big debates, the debates over the big questions happen online. The Kelsey Brothers, did this happen on their podcast? No? No, no, okay, Jason.
Speaker 3: Kelce this was on Fresh Air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Terry gross.
Speaker 2: And him, Terry grossed out. I'm back and forth, Terry grossed out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He Basically, this is a thing I have heard frequently from usually white men.
Speaker 1: The hygiene debates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hygiene debates that are like I don't need Yeah, like I don't need to wash my hands, right, I've never washed my legs.
Speaker 1: Why would I wash my legs. I haven't looked at my knees in fourteen years? Yeah? Really what? But yeah, the hygiene debates have popped up because of Travis. And this one isn't about frequency or soap use or what parts of them. It's about what parts actually get washed. The time honored one because someone tweeted, they said, tweed, Jason Kelsey look like he doesn't wash his legs or feet. And then he quote tweeted that and said what kind of weirdo washes their feet? And that was the assassination of the Archduke Frans Ferdinand that kicked off the online world war, so to speak. So then he retweeted a study that I guess was debunked about how not washing your feet meant that you had less active bacteria than a frequent foot washer. There was like a Twitter note that was even like clipped onto that when he pust posted it, and then he tweeted, quote, all of you have been fed diabolical lies. That's a reference to that buttcker dude, the kicker who gave that commencement speech. He said diabolical wise about feminism anyway, that washing every crevice of your well, we'll go on. He said that washing every crevice of your bodies and hair all the time is somehow better or healthier. Any dermatologists not in bed with big soap will agree hotspots or all that is necessary and actually leads to cleaner, healthier skin. And everyone's like, oh, what are you talking about? And they're like wait, so what what do you watch? He's like obviously, they're like, like, if I get muddy in a game, I'm gonna clean the mud off my body. I'm not stupid, but I only need to pay attention to the hotspots, which are ass pits and balls, as he puts it, no shaft, shaft, just this, just the balls. Just no, yeah, don't do anything else? Now, is this like a again? Some people thought he was trolling other people because but but I think the hard part to know if he's show it or not is because this is such a real thing that people like pick up this mantle for this argument and like, I'm fucking going into the breach with this fucking argument because other people who are like caping for him, and the replies were like, dude, it's actually worse to be one of these people that smell like soap all the time. I just sat like, they smell like soap. Gross o, my god, dude, this will smell like soap and ship what is going on?
Speaker 3: So bay smell like an Irish spring? Get them the hell out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh bro, I bet he cut a little piece off with a buck knife from the bar like in the commercial. But like, based on just this story, I feel like the collar of maybe every dress shirt that Jason Kelce has worn unless looks like he does oil changes with them. Because again, you gotta exfoliate your ship, you know what I mean, like stink or not, your dead skin cells do build up and you know you will have a gros many whatever. Like I don't give a shit what Jason Kelse does, but it is just when it's it's funny to see how this ship comes out and now it immediately people like you don't have to wash your legs. You don't have to do that. You have to wash your feet.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not a big leg foot washer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'm a foot washer.
Speaker 3: Your foot washer.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I probably don't pay as much attention to my legs as.
Speaker 1: This is how I work. If I'm taking a quick shower, I have to and I have to go. I'm I'm team hotspots.
Speaker 3: Yeah hot spots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like if I have to quick turn around. But to me, that does not in my mind, I'm like, oh, I really bathed when I do that shit, when I really in my mind, I'm like, I'm cleaning up. I get that exfoliating fucking scrubber towel that the Japanese people use, and I fucking I get that dead skin the fuck off my body all over. That's like a I do not do that.
Speaker 2: And sometimes I will like rub my shoulder and there will be like killed up dead ye, skilled up dead skin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this you gotta exfoliate. Jason. Come on, Jason, we gotta get that scrubber.
Speaker 3: Did your where did you find out about the towel? Was this someone that was taught something that was taught to you as a youth? Yes, this is cultural, so like culture, Japanese culture. Right, Like you before you get into a bathtub, you wash your body outside of the tub and get all your dead skin off because you don't want to bring all that shit into a tub where usually you keep the water clean and you get it's just for chilling it. You don't get in there and start scrubbing your shit and then leaving a ring of like a ring of dead skin in the bathtub. Like just submerge yourself in there. So you're taught to get all your dead skin off and then you can enjoy the thing.
Speaker 1: So like if you go to like an on set or like a hot spring in Japan, that's like a public thing. You're always you're always told you're supposed to bathe yourself before you enter the hot spring because you're not bringing a bunch of bullshit off your body into the hot spring. So there's there are these like sort of like scrubbing towels that we have in like Japan, and I think it like it's like this isn't anything new. There's all kinds of exfoliating things that people use, but using that specifically to get all my dead skin off my arms and legs and neck and shit like that.
Speaker 2: So we did an episode of the Cracked podcast about stereotypes about white people and one of them is that white people do not use wash clothes in the shower, worsh cloths, worsh cloth. And that's something that I actually encountered at basketball camp, was somebody making fun of me for not using a washcloth and being like, so, do you wash your dick by like jacking on? And I was like.
Speaker 1: Kind of fuck, yeah, leave me alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but they just watched my jacket off of the towel horse and their ivory.
Speaker 1: Tower or it's just sort of like yeah, it's it's it's it's a it's more masculine if there's a cotton barrier between my hands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, white American males are sent into the world of bathing the way like Soviet soldiers were sent in the storm, regrat on arm just like best.
Speaker 1: No information, no information that we even have to do this.
Speaker 3: Well, none of that stuff, just like go out there and and and good luck. I like, I don't remember a single lesson. I just remember being in a shower one day, like I guess I soaked myself up and then just let it. And like my logic to this day that I retain is that the soapy water works its way down my torso onto my legs, and my feet are where the water the soap is. So I'm like, I guess I think that's enough. The soap touched it, touched it, But I'm not.
Speaker 1: That's where the That's where I think the introduction for Metell, intellectually speaking, you know what I mean about the idea of dead skin was that it was not enough to have the skin wet or have the soap touch it, is that you have to get all that dead skin off because shit that on my feet too, Like I got the ship builds up, especially when I'm like going the sandals of shit all the time. Like I definitely noticed when I'm like, oh, that's a lot of fucking dead skin that I need to get off and it plus it helps we have everything clean.
Speaker 3: We have ash privilege. That's the thing about white people. It takes like you don't know that you're quote unquote Ashley until it gets very like it has to be very evident to where like you've got like elephant knees, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, And you're like your elbows, your it looks like the Bonneville Salt Flats.
Speaker 3: It's craked, and like, yeah, it's not until it gets to that point that we're like, oh, I should probably address it's.
Speaker 1: Sort of dirty priv my dirty Caucasian, dirty Caucasian privilege. Yeah, knee pads. Is that not normal? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I definitely that's the That's where I get my direction, the direction that I wash in as I go top to bottom, so that you know everything's getting cleaned before. But I go to work on my feet because I had hyper hydrosis throughout my life and sweaty feet that absolutely would clear out a fucking Also, a basketball camp with like one time cleared out an entire dorm room.
Speaker 1: Oh you damn, it was bad. That sucks. I remember that happened in fifth grade when we went to an astro camp and this motherfucker cried. I remember because we were so fucked up about his shoes swilling up the place. But he did, He literally cleared out a dorm. Yeah, that's kind of this is fucked up. You should start washing my.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold the soap in my hands and assume that that kind of trends.
Speaker 3: There was no time to wash our feet. There was only time to go West America.
Speaker 2: I strode through a bog on the way. That's good enough.
Speaker 1: Well, we're learning something about everyone today, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 3: I also think Jason Kelsey, he's that dude's funny, and I think he's riffing on my hairson Podker, he's riffing on Aaron Rodgers, and he's not actually mad. He's just doing the like I am. I think he does is serious about not washing his legs or feet. But I think you're saying pretending to be Yeah, because he's a smart, funny guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what do you think he's actually washing the feet or no?
Speaker 3: No, no chance.
Speaker 1: But this is a good opportunity to just to stand on that and be like, oh yeah, good time.
Speaker 3: He's I think he's doing there, like like the way people when people get heated, like if you if you're like, you know, butter pe can ice cream is the best kind of ice cream in anyone else?
Speaker 1: Different, fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go drown yourself in the ocean and become food for the octopus or like what you know, Like he doesn't actually mean that, it's just a funny way to have that argument.
Speaker 1: Well, I do want to encourage everyone. You gotta exfliate that dead skin. Exfloridate that dead skin. You'll be fucking but you're you'll be blown away when you're like, what the oh, there's a literal three centimeters of thickness of skin.
Speaker 3: I'm actually I'm actually five eleven. It's just most.
Speaker 1: What a pleasure, guys, pleasure. It was such said I was lying about my height. Where can people find you? Follow you? Hear you all the.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah, Please buy my book or you can pre order it now or go out and buy it when it's out. T shirt swim club and you can listen to me on the all Fantasy Everything podcast. You can find me at ian Carmel all across socials Ian I A N and then Carmel with A K K A R M E L. And Yeah, I'm going on tour with the podcast. We're doing the East Coast starting on June eleventh, and then the Midwest starting on June eighteen, so we're hitting a bunch of cities. Takets available. We fantasy draft things from pop culture, so it's real fun and dumb. Come check us out.
Speaker 2: What a blast? And is there a work of media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: Yes, so there were two. I tried to find one. Let me see if my Twitter trolling has produced any results. It has not. God damn it. I saw this video and I didn't save it. But there's a fan cam somebody made of Luka Doncic just like scoring easy buckets and then dancing and talking shit that I've just real I saw like two weeks ago, and I loved it so much. Failing that, there's this new reality series on hbon Max called ren Fair, which is about the first episode came out. It's like a a succession struggle in the in Texas's biggest renaissance fair. It's fucking nuts.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: The first episode is out now, and like, I'm hooked and I don't usually watch that kind of thing, but it's the characters are insane.
Speaker 2: That sounds amazing. Yeah, awesome. Well thanks again for coming. Miles Where can people find you as their work Amedia, you've been enjoying let's see.
Speaker 1: Yes, find me on where, Twitter, Instagram, at Miles of Gray and elsewhere. Find Jack and I on our basketball podcast we panic over potential eighteenth championship for those busts.
Speaker 2: And also I'm calm about it. All your zen that's fine, I'm actually quite sen about the whole thing.
Speaker 1: What else? You can also find me on the ninety Day Fiancee podcast for twenty Day fiance with Sophie ally Xandra, and check me out on the latest episode of My Mama Told Me the Langston Kerman David Bori podcast. I'm talking about Rainbow parties. Just how groundbreaking that was. Some tweets that I like this is one. It's really stupid. It's at weird Bongs posted this thing. It's a like for people who don't know some weed packaging has become like this, like super hyper graphical die cut ziplock bag shit where it's like a ziplock bag in different kinds of shapes that could be anything from like a fucking Jason mask to a cloud or in this instance, the Twin Towers. Uh. And this one is called the Gone but not Forgotten nine to eleven packs. This has gotta smoke that Twin Towers pack. This is I don't it could be not real, but based on everything I've seen about weed packaging, I wouldn't be surprised if it was real. That's oh wow. So anyway, but not forgotten?
Speaker 2: Yeah, amazing. I also had a weird bung tweet that I liked recently. I was just a picture of Sid from toy Story and it says he didn't even do anything. He was literally out creating art. How the fuck was he supposed to know? Those motherfuckers were alive. They shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Very good, Justice said, Justice for said? Is that his name? Sid? Yeah? If it should be the fucking.
Speaker 2: Nasty, the nasty little Uh? Maybe he was just creating art.
Speaker 1: He got veneers. He actually looks pretty cool man. Yeah, he looks better. I remember I was like, oh I know about that Sid. You got him? You got he got hooked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if that's just the choice he made, that would it felt like the right decision for him? I think that's great.
Speaker 1: Look man, Affleck did it all the great?
Speaker 2: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien. You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeitgeist. Were at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fanpage on a website, Daily zeitgeis dot com where we post our episodes and our footnote when we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy.
Speaker 1: Miles, what song do you think.
Speaker 2: People might think?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: It's that the sun has started to somewhat consistently emerge in LA, which I'm really enjoying. So now I'm starting to get little summertime vibes activating in my body. This is let's go out on like thet's some dance music, you know what I mean. This is the soul Wax remix of Marie Davidson's track work It, so you're gonna search Work It Soul Wax remix. Soul Wax are also too many DJs you probably are also like Dspasio like the sounds they do fucking everything but Soul Wax Remix to work it. It's really great track, and it just feels like, you know, just some shit that you play in your car when you're driving to go get your nine to eleven pack or groceries or babyfood, whatever you're doing. Yeah, just just just bump this out of your speakers or headphones. Work it. So Renix, go go work it. Ran all right.
Speaker 2: We will link off to that in the footnote. For dailies is the production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from my heart Radio, visit the heart Radio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That's gonna do it for us this morning, back us afternoon to tell you what's trending, and.
Speaker 1: We'll talk to you all.
Speaker 2: Done by