Speaker 1: Hey there, folks, it is Saturday, August ninth. Question for you, what did you do this week to give yourself a beats, give yourself a break, give yourself just a little grace this week, and maybe do a little something to recover. Well, you know what we did this week to recover. We took a four hour drive, had a romantic hike through a state park, went to a carnival, grilled steaks, kebabs and broughts every night, introduced a new generation to the Final Destination Movie franchise, and we watched one particular episode of Seinfeld. And with that, everybody, welcome to this recovery run edition of Amy and TJ. Rose. We are getting better at this. We were doing bad for a little while and recovering, but now we've gotten better in the past few weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're even recovering while we're working right now. Because we are sitting on a beautiful deck at the tip of Long Island with a beautiful breeze. You might be able to hear it on the microphone a little bit, apologies if you can. With a gorgeous seventy three degree sun beating down on us, not a cloud in the sky, so Yes, even though we're working, we're still kind of relaxing.
Speaker 1: Yes, not everybody gets to do that. We don't get to do that often, but we're getting to do it this week, and that has been a part of us probably being a little more up, being a little more joyful. Maybe you've heard it in our tone this week during some of our episodes, But the recovery run, we always remind folks this is a real thing, an actual thing for us runners and marathoners. But yeah, you do all that training and all that running, and sometimes you go run to recover from running robot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of like active recovery. I think anyone who works out knows what that is. So a recovery run is a short, easy paced run intended to help your body recover from the harder workouts aka the rest of your week. It's a form of active recovery that promote it's blood flowed to tired muscles, aiding in the removal of metabolic waste and reducing muscle soreness. You know, I would say this recovery run that we're doing now each week, that we're talking about intentional moments of rest and relaxation in an otherwise hectic work week. That's it's almost like a mental recovery, so like your brain actually gets to relax, like the muscles in your brain. It's very much like the muscles in your legs or all the other muscles you're using in a run, all the muscles you use when you're stressed and anxious and overthinking, they need to relax too.
Speaker 1: And it's weird that one of are the ways that we found to relax this week came from probably one of the most frustrating parts of our week, and I'm talking about Robes. We went and we watched a particular episode of Seinfeld. It's called Alternate Side. I think it was season three, episode eleven, if I can remember that correct. But it's the episode Robes that is so famous, has such a place in pop culture because of a particular scene in which Jerry was trying to rent a car.
Speaker 2: Correct, And we actually had life imitate art this week, so if you all need a little refresher on the scene. Jerry goes up to get his car from the rental company and he says, here's my reservation, and they said, oh, yeah, we see your reservation. But unfortunately, mister Seinfeld we have no cars, and he was like, then you actually didn't take the reservation, Like, oh, no, we did take the reservation, and he's like, no. The whole point of a reservation is to hold a car. And if so you can take a reservation, you're good at taking reservations. You're not good at actually following up or following through on the reservation, which is the whole point and the most important part of the reservation, which is to have the car available.
Speaker 1: See we're laughing about it now, but it was the most frustrating part of our week that caused us to actually watch that episode because we have had a reservation. We got of we're carless, which a lot of people are in New York, but yours was the last we were holding on to. Yep, your coop turned it in a few months ago. So all we have was a motorcycle. Can't go very far with our luggage on that thing. So we don't have a car, so had we rent when we travel. So we come to Montalk, rented a car. You rented that car? Is it literally months ago?
Speaker 2: Two months ago?
Speaker 1: Two months ago, made a reservation. We show up to pick up the car over the weekend and they tell you.
Speaker 2: What, we have no vehicles. And not only did I rent any vehicle this because we knew we had a bunch of kids coming. We actually specifically asked for an suv and it was more expensive, the seven passenger suv pre paid it. Get up there and they say, we have no vehicles, and I follow up and ask when will you be getting vehicles? The answer, I don't know, and I can't even guarantee you there'll be any for the rest of the day. And so we're there with all of our luggage that we slept over on the other side of the west side of Highway to get into our car, and we're being told there are no cars. So then we go and I get on the phone with another car company and they assure me, if I go to this other location in Manhattan, we will absolutely be able to get a car. So I rented, I reserved another SUV and okay, got on the phone with customer service. Yes, ma'am, that car is at that location. Fantastic. We get into another Uber. We go to the other car company and what happens. TJ's no cars, we have no cars available.
Speaker 1: There's one available, and the family ahead of you is taking that. It's like, wow, okay, it's awesome. Say, oh, here's a beautiful electric vehicle if you want to take this. Yes, it holds about three and a half people and two bags, and good luck finding whatever place to plug it into. Those are our options. We ended up getting a third option with a car with a leaky tire. The air is leaking, he assured me. Odds brought probably.
Speaker 2: Fine, just a sensor issue. Yeah, we checked it. We did the tire gauge, the tire pressure gauge. The tires are fine. So don't be alarmed because when you look when you go to turn the key, you're going to see that the tire pressure's dropping. But don't worry. We confirmed it's not dropping. Okay, just a malfunctioning sensor.
Speaker 1: So ocd ME is keeping an eye on this sense of the whole time pressure's dropping. We have to keep putting air in a tire. We have put air in this rental car tire all week because they let us leave with a leaking.
Speaker 2: Tire, and we left with the leaking tire knowing that it could be because it was our only option. It seemed as though in all of Manhattan and we were already an hour behind schedule, which added even a longer drive time because traffic going out to Long Island is so amazing on Saturdays.
Speaker 1: I have to ask the line the kid gave you, it hurts. I wasn't there with you and analyse, but it was a very much a similar line to the show. And he was talking about so, yeah, we only take reservations, we don't rent car.
Speaker 2: Well he said, he said, we only hold reservations, not vehicles. And when he said that to me, I did not laugh. I said, did you just hear what you just said? He's like yes, and I'll repeat it. And then when you went up and talked to him, he had some attitude with you because I had already questioned him, like, did you actually just say that to me with a straight face?
Speaker 1: Okay, So we're not trying to no, this is an actual experience, and we're not bad mouthing or trying to bad mouth these companies. But if anybody in any executive level of either of those two companies knew that their employees behave that way that day, there would be hell to pay. There is zero chance you ever want your company to have anybody have the experience that we had with your company.
Speaker 2: It's so true. It's so true, so that you know, of course, travel vacations. You know, this is why we've even laughed when you see other families stressed out, because there it never goes perfectly. Wheels always fall off the bus in some way, form or fashion, and ours just happened right away.
Speaker 1: What was the company, you know, not the company? The family was from? Where was funny?
Speaker 2: There was a family from Germany. And I felt so bad for her because she had booked She said, she had booked this car six months in advance. She asked this sales associate about fifteen questions ahead of times. Okay, fine, whatever. The guy at the counter, who was rude as hell, she asked him at least fifteen questions about tolls and what it was going to be like, and they were taking it to Canada, and what kind of insurance she should have. You could tell she was so detailed. She was German, so she had all her ducks in a row. She was literally going through and she looked back at me and said, I'm sorry, I just I need to make sure I have everything straight. I said, it's fine, it's fine, no worries. Because she knew she was like holding up the line. And then and only then he said, oh, your reservations for twelve. It was eleven forty five, and he said you'll just have to wait and didn't tell her that there weren't any cars then, and her poor husband and her son there couldn't speak a lick of English, so she was the only one communicating. Then the guy next who came in line, he said, oh, your reservation was for eleven. Sorry, your car's not here, So he was making excuses. Then when he came up to me, he had he ran out of them, so we had to just say to me, point blank, we have no cars. And I was like, what the two people before you basically kind of blamed them, Oh you're here early, Oh you're here late. And then he had no other excuse to me other than to say we only hold reservations, not vehicles.
Speaker 1: This was egregious. And again this was I understand. Somebody tell you go to a restaurant and say, oh my goodness, these people stay late and your reservation is going to be delayed. I feel we're not talking about mine. Earth stuff happens, flight delays, all kinds of you. You're freaking flight intendant has a bad attitude because something's going stuff happens in business. This was other level and your company should not function. No, hey, I don't want to call him out, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: And the rude person at the counter said to us, this happens every weekend, kind of basically like it's not a big deal. This is this is how we operate. This one was great, get used to it.
Speaker 1: But the company, I know, people get you to know. We'll get We're not black. No, this is an actual experience us. This isn't in any way libelous. No, this was my experience the company. It starts with an H and ends with earths. Okay with the company, Well, I don't know how we can ever work with the It was unbelievad.
Speaker 2: I gave customer service a piece of my mind when I had to call and get my money back, and I told them that I would never rent with them again. I was a gold member that was ending. I just it. I will never ever that was rent from that company ever.
Speaker 1: But you know what they gave us. Think it was a reason to watch a wonderful Seinfeld episode and we laugh.
Speaker 2: Isn't it funny? Like whatever. That was probably in the early nineties, so twenty something years ago, thirty something years ago, and still still that's what rental companies are doing thirty years later.
Speaker 1: We got in the car so we could head out and have a wonderful time and again, yes, spend some good family time. But in part of that starts with ay frustrating. Yes, man, we've been frustrated before. We've found joy. Yeah this week, but yeah, it's a even without traffic, it's a two and a half hour drive. Put traffic in there. It's two lane road getting out to where we are, and it became.
Speaker 2: A doozy like a four hour drive basically, but it was uneventful and at least our tire didn't go flat. There were other things to have perspective over. After we had that experience, it was just like, let's just get there and be grateful that we're finally somewhere other than Manhattan.
Speaker 1: We get to where we're a look, this is a blessing and you and I have I guess we probably do this once or twice a year. We make our way up to upstate New York, somewhere along island to just send a weekend on the lake and just get some sun to get out of the city. It's always good. A lot of people from the city do that. But this has been a week long venture and it's been cool to have family but also friends in and out because your daughters have had like a revolving door of friends coming in. Yes, that's been really cool actually this week.
Speaker 2: Yes. And the cool thing is they actually, I think are probably appreciative of the fact that we have to go to bed around nine pm each night because we have to get up so early to do morning run. So they've kind of had the house to themselves to enjoy watch movies, kind of feel like, you know, they're renting their own mon talk home, you know, the twenty somethings that they are, hahaha. But yes, it's been fun because we've had to have We've had some fun time with them, but they've also gotten some alone time i think, without us, which I'm sure they're appreciative of.
Speaker 1: But a big part of what we do, and look, this is what parents do. We want to feed kids as my parents do. I know what your parents do when we go home. But it's weird to be in that position now, to have people of that age expecting food from you, and you always oblige you.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we have every every time, like you've been the girl master as you usually are, and the chef as well. But every time you put down a plate of anything, it's hilarious. It's like a feeding friends. You know, when you go to feed your fish in the fish tank and you put the fish food and they all just come up and got That's exactly what happens with these kids, you know, now that they've got off to college or you know, actually Ava and Ry are about to go off on their own, they're so aware of how expensive food is and how difficult and time consuming it is to prepare it that they're extra quick to just be like whoo food free food. So yes, it's been fun to watch them be appreciative.
Speaker 1: It's a compliment when people eat your food. Of course, my issue I always take with the girls, Oh yes.
Speaker 2: Just give me a heads up that you want food that you're starving.
Speaker 1: I ask them ahead of time, is anybody else eating this is what I'm making. I don't get a response, and then I make enough for two and then I end up not eating that.
Speaker 2: It happens multiple times my food, but.
Speaker 1: No it's a joy and it's fun, and this has been good and we just I don't know. The friends that your daughters have at this point are family. They've been around so long and even for me at this point have known them throughout their lives. It's really really cool to be able to hang with them like this. And there, I always say to the man hopes to being at some point has friends like Annals in particular, has because they just good kids. Like all of them that show up here, bring a bottle of something or bring some kind of gift to say thank you. Yes, they're grateful.
Speaker 2: It's a good they were raised well. And the other the other perk of having I've always let the girls usually, if we have the space to do it, you can bring one friend. And part of it is selfish on my end, because I know when they each bring one friend, it changes the dynamic a lot of times. If you all have siblings and multiple kids, you know that the fighting sometimes it goes on. I feel like it doesn't even matter how old they are. They go and fall back into their same dynamics. When they have friends with them, they're on their best behavior. They're not fighting with each other, and that to me was always like my secret sauce in a nice congenial vacation where there isn't arguing or yelling. When they have friends, every buddy seems to be happier and more peaceful. It changes the dynamic.
Speaker 1: It's strategic, but I do I love the kids and I love having the kids around, and it's analyse is the only other one here driving? You haven't been doing a lot of driving, and this is entirely too much parenting. But every time she walked out the door and then walked in the door, the first thing I say to her.
Speaker 2: What's the tire pressure pressure? We're concerned. I mean, there's not a lot of real estate. You don't have to go too many miles to get anywhere here. It's usually between a five and a ten minute drive. But still, yes, the tire pressure continues to haunt us.
Speaker 1: This is this rental car is driving me. The problem was caused by one company, but we actually are renting from another company that starts with an A and ends with a VIS.
Speaker 2: So they have, by the way, because I called them and gave them a mirorful and so at least they have given us a discount in two days off. So we got something, but what.
Speaker 1: Was it we wanted to what was the limit on how much to want to replace the tire?
Speaker 2: They would only give two hundred dollars to replace its h and it was going to cost three hundred and thirty dollars to do it here.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we're in my talk.
Speaker 2: The place ain't cheap, right exactly, So I'm not eating one hundred and thirty dollars to give them a brand new tire. So yes, we're just gonna keep filling it back up every day, and.
Speaker 1: We pray we get back to Manhattan all right when we have to drive. But folks, yeah, all that stuff was fun and fine and dandy. But a couple of the highlights of the week unexpectedly. First, if anybody has listened to us for any period of time, you know Robot loves hiking. You know that I'm black. We ended up on a hike this week and I rather enjoyed it. Can't wait to tell you about that. And also, we introduce a new generation to maybe one of the greatest horror movie franchises of all time.
Speaker 2: Before we go to break, I have to tell you about new leggings. I've been living in lately. They're from this brand called Tona, and fun fact here they were actually designed by the same visionary behind Lululemon, so from that alone, you already know they're gonna be pretty good. These leggings feel like a second skin. They're super flattering, super comfortable, and somehow still supportive. I've been wearing them on my warning runs and they've quickly become my everyday lounging leggings too. And here's what makes them even better. Every pair you buy helps fund a mental health counseling session for a teen in need. Tona's on a mission to end teen suicide and self harm, which we think is so important and incredible, so we've partnered with Tona to give you twenty percent off your order and free shipping. Head to tonaactive dot com and use code iHeart for twenty percent off and free shipping. Welcome back everyone to your recovery run on this Saturday. We come to you from a beautiful, breezy, sunny mom talk along Island. We are in active recovery mode while we're working, so I mean you can do both. Sometimes you can relax and work at the same time, So we're attempting to do that while we record this recovery run. But yes, tech sometimes if you're in the right setting, with the right person, with the perfect temperature and the perfect distance, hiking can be fun for everyone.
Speaker 1: Hiking can be fun for everyone. Hiking. I know you love hiking. Will you define hiking for me again?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Is it just walking through trees and shit?
Speaker 2: It's walking through beautiful topography that makes you feel connected to mother Earth and nature and to one another. Because you usually end up talking, you're in the moment, you're present, but.
Speaker 1: You're walking, essentially walking through the woods.
Speaker 2: You're walking through the woods you can walk through. But also you could be walking through the desert. That's gonna be hiking as well.
Speaker 1: But generally speaking in this country when we're talking about hiking, it's usually in the world I'm talking about. But it does it need to be at elevation?
Speaker 2: No? I usually like that, but sometimes no, you could just it could be fairly flat. You could be hiking on a shoreline, you know, on a cliff. You could be walking. It doesn't have to always be uphill, Okay, And you.
Speaker 1: And I talk about this all the time. I'm just it's something I've never I'm from Arkansas. I've lived in places where that's very popular. Hell, even the Bay Area, Yeah, Little Rock, Arkansas, the place, even Atlanta, the.
Speaker 2: Place is well, oh yeah, North Georgia mountains where the.
Speaker 1: Hiking is a thing. I'm just not a hiker. I know black people hike, but I always joke with you about things.
Speaker 2: Like that, and I say it, and I say, white people, shit, Yeah, I'm going.
Speaker 1: Out in the woods just just to walk and what Okay, it's just not my thing. It's okay, but I respect that you do it to the point that I also want to be able to compromise, and I want to this is something she loves to do. I don't want you to be denied something you want to do, and it needs to be separate from a relationship that you love being.
Speaker 2: It right right, Yeah, Well, it's something I love to do and I want I would prefer to have the person I love, yes, be along for the walks or the ride or that.
Speaker 1: I expect that, and I think I whine pre hike, but once we actually take them, I'm I'm not an issue and I enjoy myself. Just fine. I'll talk to you all day and say I don't want to ever go to hike. I don't want to hike. I don't want hike. Then we would get there.
Speaker 2: We're good, yes, and look and we'll baby steps this one. The funny thing is we've done short hikes like I've never asked you to do, like a a an arduous hike, one that goes, you know, for fifteen hours and fifteen miles. I've done those, and those are really, really tough. I actually think you might like that because there's a challenge, a physical challenge.
Speaker 1: Ten hours of walking.
Speaker 2: Huh, well that was a that was yeah.
Speaker 1: Is that one way or around trip?
Speaker 2: Well that's round trip? Okay, yes, if you're not camping where you're hiking too, which I know I would never I would never ask you to do that. We're not there yet anyway. The funny thing is we got on this hike and I got a little nervous because I don't want to put you in a position where I ask you to go on hike and then it ends up being an awful hike. So I want to make sure if you were saying yes, yes exactly. I don't want to repeat the first hike I took you on, which was a mosquito ridden boring, awful hike. This one I knew was going to have a beautiful view in the end, but I wasn't exactly sure how long it was, and so I got nervous because it looked like it was going to be a long distance. And you went and looked up on the on the satellite and you said, it's a seven minute hike. I'm like, cool, and I knew that we were gonna have a great time, which we did.
Speaker 1: You all should have seen the really really wash over her when I said it's only seven minutes to get to where we needed to be. And it was fine, and it was fine, and we laughed and we talked and we joked, and you couldn't be looking down at your phone and you had to focus and pay attention to what you were doing and where you were stepping, and so yeah, you're present. Yeah I did enjoy it. And it wasn't It wasn't an elevator. We weren't climbing or anything like that. It was simply were just in plane.
Speaker 2: It's sneakers, yeah, sneakers, so we didn't have to have hiking boots or anything like that. So and your foot even was hurting a little bit from the run we did earlier, and you one on the hike, so I appreciated it. But yeah, I just always feel centered and connected and in the moment when I'm hiking, and that's why I love doing it so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the lo we have did, we've struggled with the kids this week here right here in man talking that we we have continued to work, so we're still getting up at three, yeah, three point thirty four in the morning and working and by the time the kids see us when they wake up at ten am, we've recorded two three podcast episodes, have had a big breakfast, just ran five miles and we're in.
Speaker 2: A different place, been to town, gotten coffee, everything. Like we are. We are more than ready to be in the middle of our day.
Speaker 1: So this is kind of cool that the kids have asked us constantly and repeatedly to do things with them and hang out with them. And some of it has to do if they just want us to pay for some stuff, but other things they wanted to stay up late watch a movie or they wants to play cards. That has nothing to do with but they do genuinely like hang out with us, and that's we're fun. Proud of that. Yes, So we had one big big thing they wanted to do this week and one big big thing we wanted to do with them this week and the one and we ended up doing it both the same night. So we planned all this out road. We said, we're gonna get up a certain time, We're gonna get so much work done, We're gonna maybe take a nap, We'll do a five hour energy here we do the espresso martini at this time. But we had a carnival to go to and then we were gonna go to a movie afterwards. So you take the carnival.
Speaker 2: Yes, So we actually got a big uber XL which was nice so that we could all have some fun go down to the carnival. And Yeah, some of the ride choices I made I regret, but it was still fun. It always feels like a kid. It actually felt like a movie set going to this carnival. It was, but they had some very fun rides that spinned a lot that TJ was wise to stay off of that. I was thinking that I would be just fine if I went on.
Speaker 1: And yeah, because after a number of Morgarita's I thought it was a bad idea. To get on a ride called alien abduction, which solely is trying to get you to feel like it might feel if you were in space. And the way they accomplished that is by putting you in this capsule and closing it off through the outside world and spinning that sucker as fast as you can while you are attached to the wall of that saucer. Do I have the ride right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So you actually end up feeling weightless, like your body flies up in its g force truly. So it was fun. I mean, as soon as I got strapped to the wall, I was regretting my decision. I just thought that maybe this wasn't a good idea. As soon as I got wrapped to the wall.
Speaker 1: Had context and if somebody uses that as the headline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as soon as I got strapped to the wall, you'd think I knew I'd made a bad decision.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that happened. But the girls were like, you'll be fine, mom, you'll be fine. They're on either side of me, and I obviously I was fine. And it was definitely worse and scarier and more upsetting than I thought it was going to be.
Speaker 1: In part because you had just as much Marguerite as I had.
Speaker 2: That day, right, So I got out. I was fine initially, but about ten minutes later, I got this massive wave of nausea and I actually had to leave the park. You came with me, and I thought I might have to vomit. I was fine, but I needed I needed about ten ten minutes to have my whole body just kind of reacclimate. I got sweaty. Oh, it was bad, and I just yeah, And then you were kind of you looked at me like I told you so.
Speaker 1: I didn't do it, And I told you so because you weren't doing well.
Speaker 2: I wasn't doing well.
Speaker 1: You would give me hell about not being on this rise. I'm saying, I know my stomach and I don't know why I would do that to it right now put it in a blender.
Speaker 2: Yes, but okay, so that sounds horrible, but it was still fun. Like, honestly, you have to take out the fifteen minutes where I thought I was gonna puke. But we had fun walking around and it was a blast. We had a like it was just pcorn. Yeah. When my stomach recovered, I was definitely into that popcorn. It tasted amazing for carnival games. Yes, who doesn't want to do.
Speaker 1: That dupid stuffed animal?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think all the kids ended up with the stuffed animal, didn't they?
Speaker 1: I think? And there's one on the stairs back here. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Yes, but it was just old school family fun that we weren't even anticipating. And Anial has had to really beg us to go to this carnival because it wasn't something we wanted necessarily to do, but ended up having a blast.
Speaker 1: I'm very glad she did, so we The other thing we you and I really wanted to do was watch Final Destination Bloodlines, a movie the most recent in the Final Destination franchise, but you and I saw it at the theaters and it is up there, certainly the best in the Final Destination, absolutely, but it is up there for us in the terms of ranks of one of the best horror movies we have seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's amazing to us because our kids like horror movies that they had never seen any of the Final Destination franchise movies. However. Look, the beginning ones are campy and maybe not the highest production value, but they're so good, Like they're so good obviously they've upped the game significantly in this final, this latest edition, but we had them watch it and they were into it. They were and it was fun to see them enjoying it because they're like, what is this movie? Huh? And they really got into it and loved it.
Speaker 1: Ten minutes they were screaming at the screen and it's like, oh my god, don't do that. Oh why was you? They were so I was so happy to see that we passed on and introduce something to them and we saw them enjoy it genuinely.
Speaker 2: That much Is it concerning that we should be proud that we are continuing to introduce our children to horror movies. But you know, I feel like it just makes for a better family movie night, because then everybody wins if everybody enjoys them.
Speaker 1: Speaking of family movie night, we're about to rent out a theater so we can watch Weapons.
Speaker 2: They cannot wait.
Speaker 1: Everybody's excited about this and the whole crew is going to be together for friends, family. Everybody can come.
Speaker 2: To this one Weapons, and it's highly reviewed and one of my favorite actresses who I loved in Ozark, she's in it. So this is going to be so good. Yes, so yeah, I started having my having, I started introducing my daughters to Harry Potter films and then kind of went up to the conjuring. And they've just always loved horror movies. It's just made choices so much easier.
Speaker 1: My daughter's twelve, and she's into it.
Speaker 2: She loves horror movies. Her first movie was The Pope's Exorcism, right, or the Pope's Exorcist.
Speaker 1: Movie was The Pope's Exorcists Exorcist.
Speaker 2: Okay, Russell different.
Speaker 1: Different, Sorry that I want to make that clear, Russell Crow Crow, don't come after us, Okay, but yeah, that was She started it because she would reject that she didn't want to watch horror movies. She watched one and I think we had fallen asleep on the.
Speaker 2: Couch that she kept watching, and she.
Speaker 1: Watched damn near that whole thing by herself. After that, been hooked on horror movies.
Speaker 2: Now we have three girls. God, we all love horror movies. Yay us, yay parenting.
Speaker 1: All right, folks, Well, whatever you did this week, I certainly hope you got a little recovery. And it's always important. Look, we have fun and we passed as along. But we're working on it, just like many of you are, trying to make sure we find some time to smell the roads sometime, if you will, but also appreciate what we have and who's right next to us sometimes. Well.
Speaker 2: Thank you, We appreciate you for listening, and we hope you all have a wonderful rest of your weekend. I'm Amy Roboch along with TJ. Holmes. We will talk to you soon. The T