Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine point one. Sean.
Speaker 2: Now, I've got a lot to get to and there's so much misinformation, there's so much propaganda, there's so much lying that goes on, and there's so many groups of people that and we'll get into this in detail about Senator Chris Murphy of Connecticut. I mean, just just praying for the IRGC to be more successful than our own country and for the people of Iran. It's it's kind of disgusting and sickening, and there's just a I mean a complete lack of understanding. None of what the President has been able to pull off, as historic of military victory as this is bed and what Israel and the US have pulled off is just never going to be enough for people. And they don't understand nuanced, they don't understand that there are many, many things that go into to a decision such as wiping out the infrastructure of Iran, wiping out carg Island. I don't often talk about my conversations with the President, but I had one last night and it was detailed nothing that he would not be allowed to tell me. And we talked at length about that and about a number of other things. I don't usually talk about it when I talked to the president, do I, Linda, you can verify this fact? And I don't for a reason, but you know I have sources and information now what I knew from other sources that when the President announced that there's going to be a slight extension of this UH ceasefire, I came on the air on TV last night gave all the details because I needed time after the radio program to get the details. And I was told to no one's terms that it was going to be very short lived and that the President was really doing it for two very specific reasons. And I would add a third actually, but one is the Prime Minister of Pakistan pretty much was begging him to give them more time and explain to the President that they don't have regular communication ability that would that would allow for the people that had been negotiating previously in Islama Pod to be communicating with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps because they can't get on a phone. Now, think about this. It may sound stupid, but it's true. It's not like any one of these these leaders at this point, or so called leaders, or anybody in a position of power in Iran is going to be too keen on getting on a phone call knowing the intercept capability of the US and wanting to have a discussion about you know what they can agree and disagree on regarding a deal or potential deal with the US. It's not something that they could pull off that easily. That's why there's been such confusion. And the President also took into account, I think, as evidenced by before Israel struck after fifty days, they had an opportunity to come up with a peace deal.
Speaker 1: They didn't.
Speaker 2: Day fifty one, the bombing began even before midnight hammer. The President offered the Iranians a path to peace. They chose not to take it then either and in this specific case epic fury. The President again offered the Iranians an opportunity to come to the table, come to a peace agreement. And when the President repeats before every one of these these conflicts begins that he wants peace, he wants piece, he wants peace. He's not saying it for the sake of just being heard that is his preferable choice. And Democrats, the liberal media mob, the isolationists, lunatics that would forever burden your children and grandchildren with a nuclear armed Iran because they're just dumb and ignorant and know nothing about history, although they claim some of them to be great historians, which I find somewhat amusing, and they would put the world at risk and they will have learned nothing from the last century.
Speaker 1: But okay, let people be stupid.
Speaker 2: I I have absolutely no inclination to listen to stupid and this president he had he's the person that ultimately makes the decision based on every bit of intelligence information available to him and what's going on on the ground, what is negotiators of telling him. And he also is somebody that reaches out and tries to get a wide variety of opinions from a lot of different people. This is what the President said to me last night, and it was as I expected. It was not a shock to me that he said this. He said, Sean, he goes, I can wipe this place out. I said, I know in fifteen minutes. He goes, no, I could do it in five. That's he actually said those words to me. I can he goes, really don't want to, because if we end up going down that road, it's not just going to be the IRGC, It's not just going to be the guys in suits that would prefer a negotiated settlement, or seemingly prefer I'm not sure if they're all coordinating or not. Well well know soon enough, and he has that option on the table, and it's a very easy option. And as I was explaining yesterday, it probably if you want to prevent the potential for the Iranians to ever reconstitute or rebuild their weapons capability, be it nuclear, ballistics, air defense systems, probably the better option in terms of preventing that fomenting terror in the region would be to just wipe them out, obliterate them. But with that comes a great cost to the ninety plus million Iranian people that desperately have been that have been living in tyranny and oppression, that want to get out from under it and want to regain their once great culture. The Persian culture was a great culture. It has a rich history of contributions to humankind, and that is also a factor in the President's mind. The president, democrats and radical leftists, what have you believe, oh, well, you know, Taco president, and in spite of all of the action he's taken, they would still make that ridiculous claim. Or they try to put him in a box and say, well, if he hits infrastructure, bridges and other places, carg Island and those are war crimes, so he can't win for losing when they're all legitimate military targets that have been used historically because they have dual purpose use, which means that the military needs the oil. Therefore, he would be well within his rights to do it. They transport their troops over bridges, he'd be within his rights to do it. Other power infrastructure that could be used to constitute a counterattack against US, all legitimate military targets. So that's what their point is. Now, yesterday we reported on this program that the President put out a truth social post requesting that the Iranians, if they want to show good faith, that they can release and stop the execution of these eight Iranian women, some of them as young as sixteen. I mean, they have the whole lives ahead of them. Their major crime is they're protesting against the tyrannical regime that oppresses women, and so the President just announced about an hour or so ago in a truth social post that very good news. I've just been informed the eight women protesters who are going to be executed tonight in Iran will no longer be killed. Four will be released immediately, four will be sentenced to one month in prison. I appreciate that Iran that's leaders respect my request as President of the United States and terminated the planned execution. I know he'll never get credit for standing up for women, Willy Linda, I don't think I've got credit.
Speaker 1: For that definitely. Now. Now, I don't know if this is going to hold.
Speaker 2: I mean, there there is this this power struggle that is ongoing within the country. I don't know if it's the hardline revolutionary guard, the guys with the guns that now run the entire government, or if the Prime Minister of Pakistan is correct in his hope and optimism that the two sides. Now, as it was explained for me from other sources now from the President, is that the plan moving forward would be that they come up with their united response to the President's proposal. That's it, and that's what we're waiting for now. The White House today was very very clear that they are giving between three and five days for this to happen. After that, all bets will be off. And as the President was saying to me, those bets will be off. That means that the President can you know, the President will will will follow through on what he's been threatening to do.
Speaker 1: That he's been hesitant to do.
Speaker 2: You know, based on the fact that the government Iran is seriously fractured, not expectedly unexpectedly so, and upon the request of the Field Marshal and Prime Minister of Pakistan, we have been asked to hold our attack on the country of Iran until such time as their leaders and representatives can come up with a unified attack on the country of Iran.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I have therefore directed our military to continue the blockade and in all other respects remain ready and able, and therefore extend the ceasefire until such time and proposals admitted so the blockade continues. The options all on the table. The president, you know, is this, This is going to be resolved one way or the other in short time. It's I know I've been saying it, but it is really true. It's going to be the easy way, It's going to be the hard way, and there's not going to be any in between here in terms of what they do now. I understand the argument you don't want a delay victory, but I don't think three to five days is that big a delay. And the president is he taking a risk for peace sake?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is he putting off the inevitable? Maybe that I can't I don't have a crystal ball. I can't tell you, but the deadline now has been set. He has access to the intelligence that he can't share things that we don't know. And it doesn't mean he was wrong to delay a return to active operations that is coming in short order. I don't think there'll be another delay. So if the Pakistani leaders, who have been trying very hard and putting their best foot forward, are communicating to the President that they are having a hard time, you know, internally with varying factions, and that we need to give them time to even communicate amongst themselves, our goal will remain clear. We will end the RAN's nuclear ambition permanently. We will eviscerate their conventional weapons. We've already done so. We've taken out their navy, their air defense systems, and they will no longer be able to bully their neighbors and the straight of hor moves will remain open and completely. You know, it's sort of like the president. And this is what I think he was saying to me last night. How I interpret it, He can go full Sherman. You have you heard the saying, Linda, you've heard that. Have you ever heard go full Sherman? In other words, not a colloquial, you know expression. It means like total war, you go hard, deepen the paint, use whatever analogy you want. A strategy of overwhelming, unrelenting force that will target enemy armies, economic infrastructure resources, civilian will to fight and sustain it. And it draws directly from the Union General Sherman and his campaign in the Civil War, especially his famous March to the Sea. And at that point, after capturing Atlanta, Sherman cut loose from his supply lines, led sixty thousand troops on a two hundred and eighty five miles scorched earth march across Georgia to Savannah and later Northwood, destroying railroads, bridges, factories, telegraph lines, crippling Confederate logistics, and you know, avoided major battles with Confederate forces when possible, instead focusing on breaking the South's ability to desire to continue the war. That is what it means, and that's what the President is communicating, without going into the historic precedence behind his thinking. President is far smarter than those people that have no interest in understanding him, even though he's been on the world stage for eleven years. And the President did truth out to Iranian leaders who will soon be in negotiations with my representatives. I greatly appreciate the release of these women. Now they say they're going to release the women, we'll learn lot and see if he does this, see if they do this. Rather, we will learn a lot, will learn a lot very very quickly. And I think the President I frankly applaud his decision. I'm not in a rush to destroy this country, knowing it's going to impact ninety million people. However, when measured against the ability of the Iranians to foam and terror, to also have a nuclear weapon, coupled with their very very ugly twisted, sick ideology, is just not an option for me. And by the way, in spite of oh the lowest polls ever, no President Trump's approval rating hovering in the mid to upper forties according to the actual polsters that know how to pull him. I mean it is the media is so abusively biased and corrupt. Anyway, the White House did confirm the ceasefires three to five days, and we'll see what happens and see if the Arrangeians within themselves can somehow come to an agreement. They did after Operation Midnight Hammer, remember that conflict. They ended that after twelve days. They wanted out. And if they're not able to assess how bad this is going to be, then that's going to be on them. Whatever suffering the Iranian people go through will be on them too. All right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine foot one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, we have so much to get to today. I got so much to tell you. Anyway, I want to tell you too. The one thing that's also factoring into the President's decision here, and he telegraphed in great detail last night just before I went on the air, and it was and it was reiterated during this brief conversation I had with him yesterday. It was actually fairly extended and he said in and as he was saying, I can. I can wipe out this infrastructure in no time at all. It's an easy decision to make in terms of the military, the military aspects of it. Here's where there was a pretty good analysis I thought from the New York Post today because the ceasefire, though extended, you know, could end. It's going to end in three to five days. Iran has fired on tankers. They have played you know, fast and loose with the straight of horn moves. Uh. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, the IRGC, not around civilian government, is calling the shots. They have the guns. The guys in suits need to align with the guys who guns, and they need to come to an agreement and what's acceptable not acceptable, and then Donald Trump will see if you can, if there is a deal to be made here. And you know, and this is what Scott Besset was trying to say in a truth post that he put out yesterday, that the Iranians now they they are they have they're at maximum capacity in terms of storing their energy, their oil that they have, which means that their wells are going to have to be shut down, which in and of itself is a monumental task if you ask any landman or anybody that knows anything about the oil industry. And as one senior US official confirmed this week, what the numbers have shown all along, and the reason the President has known this from the beginning, is that Iran has no money. They are broke. They have a oil economy. It is ninety percent of their economy. They're broke. We know it, they know we know it. And as the New York Post is analyzing it, which is different than what I thought about until I read it, if that's true, they're believing a deal is closer than the chaos that we're hearing about hour by hour is suggesting. But only if Washington is using the right instruments. Then they go into more specific analysis to say in the air campaign produced real results.
Speaker 1: I mean, think about this.
Speaker 2: If what the Pakistani Prime Minister is saying to the President is that the IRGC and the guys that have been negotiating in Islamabad have a hard time reaching and communicating with each other because none of them dare pick up a phone for fear that they're going to be instantaneously killed by either Israel.
Speaker 1: Or the US.
Speaker 2: That shows you the magnitude of fear that we have instilled in whatever third or fourth or fifth yeer leadership that remains. And Iran's nuclear infrastructure, we know, was severely damaged, the Navy destroyed, their air defense systems destroyed. We have greatly reduced any capacity that they would have to even launch a ballistic missile, never mind their drone attacks on top of it. So those are all real significant gains. They all know that that is the truth, although they might posture differently in public. And remember a lot of this is being put out there for the audience of the Iranian people as propaganda purposes and nothing else. But this naval blockade announced by the president is cutting off ninety percent of Iran sea born trade. That means the blockade has been a success, and the Iranians have tried to disrupt it. The Iranians have tried to create chaos. The Iranians are acting as though that they think that they can control eventually the straight horn moves. But the one country that's going to need the straight of hor moves the most is going to be the Iran more than any other ones. The world is already looking for alternative roots and they're finding them in terms of safe passage for oil out of the Middle East. You know, now if you look at carg Island, they handle ninety percent of Iran's crude exports ninety percent. That's one point five million barrels of oil a day. You know that that's two hundred million dollars in revenue that they're not getting in on any given day just from that one source of revenue alone. Their defense budget channels over half of those oil revenues go straight to the military, with the IRGC taking the largest cut that money. You know, at the time they had one hundred and ninety thousand personnel. We estimate now that the down to about one hundred and thirty thousand. They've lost about sixty thousand IRGC troops. The blockade, which is different and separate from the CUTS Forces which is their real military, and the CUDS forces while larger, you know, when nobody's really heard peep out of out of where they stand on all of this, but the blockade squeezes Iran's imports and has made outbound shipments far risk. Here that's where the five hundred million dollar four hundred to five hundred million dollar figure comes from and it doesn't even touch carg islands loading terminals, their story tanks, their pipelines connecting the island to the mainland. Now, Washington has struck Carg's weapons, it has not struck Carg's wallet yet, it's not the same target. If you force ran and again this is the operation, the military operation, that would be a five minute operation for President Trump and our military if Washington strikes cargs wallet and they forced Iran to shut down production, and which now is even happening on its own because the blockade has been so successful to lack the storage of it, that's going to risk long term reservoir damage including you know, potential permanent loss and what's called water coning and formation compaction effects that could immediately and permanently reduce future output and cash flow. Now, the second lifeline is floating, the floating reserve of two hundred million barrels of Iranian crude that sits on tankers in and around you know, different areas in the Strait of Hormus and nearby areas, you know, and five months of exports supply that the IRGC stockpile before the war as a financial cushion. That's fine, and dandy. But you know, even if they had a couple of months worth, that's still not going to be enough to get them out of the economic stranglehold they're now in right at this moment, and the blockade and planned boardings do not fully neutralize this. As long as that reserve exists, the IRGC can sustain their current position. How long they can do it at most a month two months, not going to go much longer than that. So a targeted strike on CARGS loading equipment, their trucks, they're pumps, the manifolds, the loading arms that move oil from storage onto tankers. Under normal conditions, the equipment can be repaired fairly, fairly expeditiously. Under sanctions and spare parts not being available, the timeline now stretches into months, if not years, over time, depending on how bad the damage is. So these facilities directly fund the IRGC military operations. And I'm going to tell you something, as loyal as these people may seem, and as extreme as they may seem, once it impacts their life, because remember usually I r c GC members and cuts forces, they were among the highest paid inside Iran. They live the wealthiest lifestyle that this this oil money does not flow to the people of Iran, although hopefully the idea would be that if they got you know, a different form of government and got away from this you know, radical Islamic theocracy that has been oppressing its people, that that would all change.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: The other, the other less conventional but potentially powerful step would be Washington could designate the entire floating reserve under IRGC sanctions and extend the blockade intercept authority to cover any tank or attempting delivery and offer China a structured escro arrangement and proceeds for Marianian crewde purchases would be held in a neutral account pending verified IRGC compliance. I mean, there's there's a lot of ways that you can structure a deal where it's a trust but verified deal, and not one where they give you their word and then five weeks later you know, we're back where we were. But anyway, there's another piece that came out to and I guess this goes directly to the heart of all of the naysayers, the radical left in this country that wants Trump to fail, the Democrats that have been saying from day one the president has failed. Meanwhile, It's one of the most successful military efforts in history, and we did so with great precision, avoiding as much you know, collateral damage as possible, targeting mill military targets, not targeting civilians the way the Iranians have been targeting civilians in Gulf States and obviously in Israel and Tel Aviv with their cluster bombs. But when Operation Epic Fury began Washington's class of foreign policy experts, they were warning that it would lead to several unintended, alarmingly negative secondary consequences. And the consensus among the quote intellectual hate Trump, elitists on the left and the Democratic Party, and then the isolation as loudmouths that haven't learned a single lesson from history. But anyway, it was that the administration was not doing the long term planning to prevent these bad outcomes. I can tell you firsthand every single thing that they have dealt with was thought about and planned for ahead of time, including the mining of the Strato Hormuz. That was not a shock to our military or to the president. It was something we thought was likely when we into this, knowing it would complicate things, but not preventing the president from achieving his ultimate goal, which is to have an Iram that doesn't have nuclear weapons.
Speaker 1: You know, is the outcome you know, really certain?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if we use the right amount of military force, the outcome will be certain and they will not be a nuclear power. What will the long term consequences be that well, that will be based on what these emerging leaders, you know, the choices that they make in the next seventy two hours, next one hundred hours or so. It's really going to be on them. And if you look at China, except for this, there's one ship that appeared to have dual purpose ballistic missile fuel. You know, they've not been anywhere near this conflict. This is the China does not like this. They get too much of their energy from that area. They don't want this to go on. They don't want this to continue. And let me see, this just came out. This is actually pretty interesting. The Senate Majority Leader John Thune and Lindsey Graham are now taking the first step to passing another reconciliation bill to fund our great border patrol ice agents. Radical left Democrats, their so called leader crying Chucky Schumer, one of the most incompetent senators in American history, will try to offer amendments during the process to divide Republicans. Republicans need to stick together. I love the idea of another reconciliation bill, I really do so. With Iran losing five hundred million dollars a day, how much longer can they survive?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: The Iranians can't be allowed to string us along. The White House has said it's a three to five day break at the request of the Pakistani Prime Minister. And you know, if you look at under President Trump's leadership as part of economic fury, you know, the Treasury Department is continuing to follow the money and target the Iranian regime's recklessness and those who would enable it got best and put this out and the regimes being held accountable for their extortion of global energy markets and indiscriminate targeting of civilians with missiles and drones. These designations that that they have put in place, these sanctions that they have put in place now again are now bringing this regime economically to its knees. It's it's not very often that you have such a tactical advantage in war, where an economy is based on one thing, and pretty much one thing only like we're witnessing here. By the way, Linda, there's a lot of other news today. Did you see a black bear finally fell from a tree after being hit with a tranquilizer A dart in all the name you're.
Speaker 1: Not so sad?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, why do you over feed your cat? Okay, it's like it went to sleep. It's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you feel what it felt like when he hit the ground. He's gonna feel that when he wakes up.
Speaker 2: Congress's approval now at a record low ten percent. I never thought he could get that back. You know this, this Nazi guy, the Nazi tattoo guy Platner in Maine. It looks like he may win the Democratic nomination anyway.
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 2: The overnight operation that took out Maduro and diverted Venezuela's oil from America's pose to its allies was uniquely stupid. How stupid is he for believing that there is You'll like this because you now have kind of reignited your Catholic faith. The world's oldest non celebrated one hundred and thirteenth birthday on Long Island. Long Island, U will God bless her. You know, I interviewed Gary Breco. We're going to drop the pod with Gary tomorrow, and he says, if you want to live to one hundred, it'll be your choice.
Speaker 1: Can you believe that? With Ai? Yeah, I choose not one hundred. That's what I choose. I'm good.
Speaker 2: I don't think I want you to live to one hundred either. We're going to get into this with Nancy Grace and Nicole Parker. I mean, there's eleven missing scientists. This is not an accident. There's something going on here. I'm sorry, and I'm not a conspiracy theorist. One Florida resident. There's a meltdown video. I gotta show it to you. Uh, there are new limits for these EBT cards that people have. No sodas, no ice cream? What are we gonna do? Why don't you buy something healthy? Why don't you get eggs? And I don't know, why didn't you get eggs and some ground beef? Eat something healthy? I thought that was pretty funny. I knew you'd be upset over the bear, but you know, you act like you're all into animals and then you overfeed your cat and you killed your cat.
Speaker 1: Are you okay? I'm not okay, I'm very upset.
Speaker 2: I'm upset that the cat was, you know, seven times the size of a regular cat. Listen, everybody needs to be healthy, and that's why the EBT cards are being controlled, because they're sick of people buying all the wrong stuff on it.
Speaker 1: It's the best thing they ever did.
Speaker 2: All Right, when we come back, all right, if one person is missing, an isolated incidence. If there's two, Nancy Grace says, that's a coincidence. If it's three or more in the case of these scientists, eleven of them, no, that would be a pattern. We'll explain Nicole Parker and Nancy Grace next