Speaker 1: Recorded. No, I just shocked myself on the microphone. Sounds about right now, hold on there it is.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should just go back to bowl Chat.
Speaker 1: No, we got complaints.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 3: Lots of people didn't like that. Amy, it was it was very primitive. Amy, and lots of other people, Amy, Matt, Doug carry Hedges. They all texted and tweeted, you're go to always well because they're the best listeners.
Speaker 1: No, we have other great listeners too.
Speaker 3: We have well, they're the most interactive listeners. And and Wan Wan didn't like it either. He was like, that's so dumb. When you guys get something produced.
Speaker 1: Did he say that?
Speaker 2: He said, go back and look at the very first tweet from this.
Speaker 1: Episode seventeen, Episode seventeen, Food Artists.
Speaker 3: Welcome to bowl Chat. This is the sister podcast to Serial Killers. That's the podcast where we talk about cereal. This is the moment we just talk about whatever. Yeah, except cereal. No we talk about cereal.
Speaker 1: No, we don't allow it. No, you don't get to make the rules. If everything is able to be discussed, you can't then say here are things that you can't talk about.
Speaker 2: But why wouldn't you save that for like content? For serial killers.
Speaker 1: Then, well, because we try and have conversations on serial killers now and you very much are like stop, save it, save it. Well, this is big episode of bull Chat. You'll hear it two weeks ago. You've heard it.
Speaker 2: This is the very first episode of bull Chat for twenty twenty two. Welcome. It's January fifth.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we recorded this yesterday, so it's pretty fresh, fresh, fresh out the box. Oh, who's texting you? Is that carry a head just saying how awful this episode is.
Speaker 1: Look sir, we are one minute and fifty seconds in. We need to tone it down. Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Thank new Year knew me. Oh yeah, I'm sure. Did you just go to the bathroom?
Speaker 1: No you didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you notice that our bathroom looks like a Midwest truck stop like the TA you know, the travel thing, because there's a garbage bag over the urinal. It's so bad when I used to drive to Cedar Rapids halfway there?
Speaker 1: It is everyone the Iowa reference there, it is, folks. What what is that? That's the Iowa reference?
Speaker 2: Like, dang, where's the corn husk?
Speaker 1: I told you this. The corn husk does not sound like what you think it sounds.
Speaker 3: Like anyway, in the middle of the night, that'd always be like this jankeny truck stop that I had a piece so bad and I would stop and there'd be garbage bags on the urinals.
Speaker 1: Out of order. When we did the what was it off? The Great trip this past summer. Yeah, let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: Some of those rest stops, oh yeah, but those are the best kind, though, those gritty, seedy, gross truck stops, they're great.
Speaker 1: The ones with showers in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. And the trucker is getting BJ's in the parking lot.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, well explicit on this episode, right, it's just initials.
Speaker 2: Okay, what when that truck's a rocking?
Speaker 1: Did you just click? Did you know?
Speaker 3: And I'm not sure if it's if it's true. But in the show the series American Rust on Showtime, the guy a West Side Story, the lead kid from West Side Story.
Speaker 2: He was in that.
Speaker 3: He plays Isaac in that anyway. I don't know what his name is, but so he he like, is trolling a truck stop to do like act. And if you put certain color bandanas in your pocket while you're walking by these truckers, each bandana color means that you'll do something different. Apparently, so if they see one with like a green banda like yep, I like that, get in, didn't. I don't know if it's true, but it sounds right.
Speaker 1: Well, that's like the other things. There's the black wedding ring that apparently says that you are open to other fun times with other couples.
Speaker 2: I thought that was a pineapple and your shopping cart.
Speaker 1: Okay, well maybe that one too, an Adironda chairs if you leave that around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had said that. That's right, But the pineapple thing is for old people. It's in. It's in like.
Speaker 3: The those the condominium places and what do you call them in Florida?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What do you call those places? Citizen living centers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to think of the name of the one that was by my grandparents' house. They always have the same names, like Shady Acres. Yeah, there's one big old thing something point. I don't know, there's something, some big one that was palm Yeah.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So how was your time off?
Speaker 1: Which is wonderful? Oh my gosh, I got to edit the Spoonies episode that was fun.
Speaker 2: Did a nice job on that.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Makes up for the audio problem.
Speaker 1: But otherwise I did really so much. Im to take the compliment. Happen great day. Yeah, what else did I do? I hung out.
Speaker 3: King's Point, That's what it was called King's Point. So I just remember that great in Tamarack, Florida three three three two one. Don't know why, but I remember the zip code.
Speaker 1: I still remember my old home phone number. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember all my numbers. I remember all my addresses, zip codes, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I remember, yeah, addresses. I remember my credit card numbers. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was annoying because you can laugh.
Speaker 3: But I knew my Discover card number for years, for years, and then they sent me a new one in the mail, like we had to change your number. I was so I called them and I said, can you please change it back? And they're like, no, what do you care? I said, because I memorized it.
Speaker 1: Well, here's a question. So the chip in my debit card right now, it used to be tap to pay, and I loved using the tap to pay. Yeah, it was the greatest feature of all time. I think it's not a secure I loved it. Anyway, go wan with your story. I now can't use tap to pay. It stopped working.
Speaker 2: Is it a new card?
Speaker 1: Well, I've had it for like two years now, and I think it just might be worn out. If I want to go get a new card, are they gonna give me all new numbers? No?
Speaker 3: Only if you say you lost it, they'll give you new numbers. Okay, if you just need to if you tell them no, Yeah, because it's happened to me. The chip in my in my jet Blue card stops working at the supermarket from time to time. It's the weirdest thing. It's like chip malfunction. And you call and they'll send you a new card with the same number oka depending on the maybe not the same expiration code though I.
Speaker 2: Don't know the little three digit thing on the back. No, that'll be different.
Speaker 1: Ugh. I just have that credit card stored in so many places that it's such a pain.
Speaker 2: Oh, such a pain, I know, so annoying.
Speaker 1: Says the man.
Speaker 3: Show them your wallet, just like with my AOL address. Show them your wallet.
Speaker 1: What do you want to show them? Show them the book that you have. Why it. I have never seen someone with more cards in my entire life.
Speaker 2: This is just their credit cards.
Speaker 1: That is the most credit cards I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Look, every credit card does something different, and I know which one does what at what times. They have bonus categories, disappoints for this, this is miles, this is cash back. I know what every card does, and I make them work for me. Like what currently my Discover card and my Chase card are five percent back at supermarkets.
Speaker 2: That's spectacular.
Speaker 1: So when you do something like Instacart, do they load that up for you with the money?
Speaker 3: No instacard that. No Instacard gives you your own credit card. It's an Instacart MasterCard, so you just use that. It's approved and you just scant and swipe it whatever.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have a chip though. It's old school swipe woo.
Speaker 1: See. That's why I hate getting gift cards because they're swipe yeah, swiper no swiping yeah. Plus I also in my brain hate being like, ugh, I bought something that was twenty three to fifty and now I have two dollars and fifty cents left. Do you know I have a dollar fifty?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then sometimes when you don't have cash and you need to pay the difference because you just it ran out and you have to charge twenty three cents, I feel like such an idiot. Yes, that happened to me at shopwrite a couple days ago. I didn't charge twenty three cents. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't have a quarter. All right, Max, Relax, I've been carrying cash lately. I don't. I've been carrying cash. Well, I mean, you can't fit anything in that wallet.
Speaker 2: No, I've never.
Speaker 3: I don't use this wallet for anything other than credit cards in my driver's license, so you use it every day. I put cash. When I have cash, I put it in my pocket. Let's see what I have today, Andrew, Oh, I have a quarter?
Speaker 1: Oh wow? Going places?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I have in my I don't use cash because if I had cash, i'd buy lotto tickets. Because I'm a degenerate. Okay, so I don't.
Speaker 2: That's why I would.
Speaker 3: When I do carry cash, it's two dollar bills and change because you can't buy a lot of tickets.
Speaker 2: And the machines with those.
Speaker 1: Two dollars bills. Oh yeah, you are a two dollar bill guy.
Speaker 3: The only machines that take two dollars bills are the self checkout lanes and the supermarkets. You might not know that, but they work in there, huh. Or home depot. Any of those self checkout things will take a two dollar bill even though it's not depot advertised.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love the smell of a home.
Speaker 3: You know what store I loved the smell of and I miss but I would recognize it instantly, Toys r Us. You're gonna say that I'm crazy. Yeah, nod that smell yea. And some of the closed down Toys r us is that are now other stores that didn't clean very well and it still smells like a Toys r Us.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: I do too, like some of those Christmas shops and the Halloween stores. They take over vacant stores and they still smell like Toys r Us at Bath and Beyond also has a very very distinguishable smell.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, mine's closing. Mine just did in Jersey City.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 1: I felt? Well, So here's what happened. It was closing down and I went in there. This was around Thanksgiving. Then I wound up going back and when I went I got a cureic for so cheap, a currig Mini.
Speaker 2: You told the story and you gave one to the lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was so nice. I actually didn't tell it on this but have a nice day.
Speaker 3: You did, Yeah, no, you did. I think that you need to start taking privage in prevagen. Yeah, memory loss? Does that have like a jellyfish?
Speaker 1: That was it? Wow?
Speaker 3: Anyway, So my time off was okay, you got COVID. Yeah, I worked the first no I had. I worked the first week from home, which timed out nicely because dude, there's lice popping out. I see that you need a haircut so badly.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm going today, but my barber had COVID, so I couldn't go. And now he's back so I can get it.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So Amy, myself and my older daughter all had COVID. Somehow Cooper escaped it. She just like she loved it though. I'm telling you right now, because we figured that majority rules, so Amy, Ashley and I we ruled the house and Cooper was stuck in her room.
Speaker 1: Oh, she must have had the best time.
Speaker 2: She loved it.
Speaker 3: She was getting served food, she was on her things tiktoks and selling bracelets and god knows who what she was doing. I bet she was lowering buckets out of her window. We didn't even see it, Like she's bringing up stuff I don't know, like crazy deals that she's doing. But she's she's very smart, very creative, and she you know, did her thing. We didn't see her for hours at a time and she was fine, you know, so, but we're all over it now. Everything's great, good lot. We watched a lot of TV. We finished Happy Endings, so sad that it's done.
Speaker 1: Did you see my tweet? I did? Thank you.
Speaker 3: We finished Kim's Convenience, so sad that it's done. Loved that show so much. We watched the entire season four of Cobra Kai. You have to if you haven't Aka Polko on Apple TV Plus. Wonderful show, so under the radar, but you have to watch it. Okay, And turns out Elvis and I stayed in the hotel that is in that series.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy.
Speaker 3: Although even though that hotel is supposed to be an Acapulco, it's actually in Porto Bayarta. That's where that's where we stayed. Interesting, that was a long time ago when we used to be friends. Oh okay, that's nice. That's nice to say. Yellowstone is the one I need to start.
Speaker 2: Yes, and yellow Jackets, isn't it like yellow Jackets?
Speaker 1: Also, there's yellow Jackets and there's yellow Stone.
Speaker 2: One of them is a western, right, yeah, that's Yellowstone.
Speaker 1: I don't want to watch westerns. My mom has become obsessed with it.
Speaker 2: That guy, isn't it right?
Speaker 1: Okay? That actor, that actor is in it.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what else?
Speaker 3: I saw what and I should say this for our Friday movie chats. But I saw Sane Almost Fire. Amy made me watch it. It was good.
Speaker 2: Everyone was like, did you love it?
Speaker 1: It was okay.
Speaker 3: It was one of those the eighties, one of those eighties movies. You know that this song in that movie played in shop Right yesterday. It played in shop Right yesterday time. I love that song. I was so excited to hear it in they played that song. You don't know any of the words, but yeah, that's the song.
Speaker 1: I could tell you. The New Horizon of Fun a tough and I saw Philadelphia the other night. Oh that one makes me cry every time. Yeah, it's a sad movie. I can't believe I never saw that. Well in nineteen ninety three, you still haven't seen Jurassic Park, so that's true.
Speaker 2: I have not that.
Speaker 1: Okay, can I tell you a fun fact I learned?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Well, whatever the velociraptors when they talk in Jurassic Park. Guess what that comes from. Um, I don't know. The guy who did the sound effects recorded the turtles mating at the Zoo, the one that we play on the show sometimes. Yes, yes, yes, that's turtles having sex. But that movie so old and that sound clip is not that old. Well, turtles have been having sex for many years, so it's maybe not just that clip.
Speaker 2: Maybe no one stuck a microphone in their face for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess not. Yeah, Okay, fun fact, just saying, now you can go tell people it got really cold.
Speaker 3: It's not cold in here like you say it is. It's freezing, but it's very cold outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got that. We got that. No storm the other day, damn it. I was so excited.
Speaker 3: They were like, oh, one to three inches and everyone was like putting salt down and all the parking lots and whatever, and we got nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, it's supposed to snow Friday. If you're yeah, if you're in the Tri state area.
Speaker 3: That means nothing to people, because there are other people that live in three states across the country. The New York metropolitan area is what you should say.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, well you say tri state someone that lives in Florida.
Speaker 3: It could be Florida and Georgia and whatever's next to it Texas. I don't know, right, Yeah, I guess you're right, Scott. Texas is on top of the Panhandle, isn't it. I'm not good with maps.
Speaker 1: Yes, is it?
Speaker 2: Are you sure? Does Texas touch Florida?
Speaker 1: Goes?
Speaker 3: No, Texas does not touch Florida. Texas is in the middle and Florida is all the way on the right. What touches Florida at the Puisiana Mississippi?
Speaker 1: Florida?
Speaker 3: Okay, what touches Florida on the panhandle? What state Georgia? No, Georgia's to the right, Mississippi to the left. Yes, okay, all right, Louisiana is closer to Texas because of New Orleans. I'm pretty okay with geography, but sometimes not so much. Should we do a state test? No, we did that. You did that once. You gave me that piece of paper. You gave everyone that piece of paper, and you made everyone. I took pictures of it because everyone did so bad. I can do pretty well. It's just like more of like I just.
Speaker 1: Want to double check now, now you've got me double checking myself.
Speaker 3: Like the Northwest, and you know what if I had a drive Oh wait, no, no, it's Alabama.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida.
Speaker 3: You know what's pretty cool? We have listeners that listen in every state in this nation.
Speaker 1: Pretty much. Yeah, no, definitely, absolutely much. Do you hear from all of them?
Speaker 3: Yes, they all tweet in, They all tweet in. You know what, why don't you do that? Go on Twitter? Serial killers? PC, Carlo and Anthony? Did that just hashtag the state you're in.
Speaker 2: I'm curious.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I wonder if we get fifty different ones.
Speaker 1: I wonder if Scott could make a map, right other Scott, Yeah, Newman. If he could go one line and make a map, and then you could just click your state and say I'm listening from and then we could just see a map and it would all be colored in.
Speaker 2: The thing is, though, anyone could just go click on any state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we're not going to ask for people's verified No, they could just tweet in saying they're from Florida.
Speaker 3: Okay, dude, but but it's they're more likely to tweet in where they're actually from. If they went to an interactive map and there was like two states missing, they're gonna just click.
Speaker 1: There would for the fun of it. I would. I would love to do that.
Speaker 2: Do you think someone's listening in Hawaii right now? What do they say?
Speaker 1: Aloha Aloha? No, but there's something else chaka bra mahalow. Oh yeah, mahalo hollow.
Speaker 2: That's where the King's Hawaiian When they send bread, it says mahallow.
Speaker 1: I really want to go to Alaska. That's my new thing. I would like to go to Alaska so you can get baked what Oh god, that was terrible. Hold on, I have to play just this.
Speaker 2: That's too loud. That's too loud. Now that was loud.
Speaker 1: That's too loud. Yes, that's how I feel about your baked Alaska joke.
Speaker 2: I would like to try that. I don't think I've ever had baked Alaska.
Speaker 1: It's delicious.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's one of those ambrosia type things that people just don't have because it's old timey, but it's probably really good.
Speaker 1: So baked Alaska, if I'm remembering correctly, needs to be lit on fire. Yeah, so what We're not going to do is make a baked Alaska.
Speaker 2: Because as you probably have a Spoonies episode when we have another deal with wax Cabin, we will have baked Alaska because there's already fire here. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure, maybe I'm thinking of Cherry's Jewbilee because that goes on fire too. Banana flambay also that my god, I love a good banana Floh wait.
Speaker 2: So hold on, bit, can you look up baked Alaska? What is it?
Speaker 1: Is it shake like?
Speaker 3: Is it like meringue on top of Also, and it's like burnt. I gotta watch my cholesterol though I can't.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you can't keep bringing up your cholesterol.
Speaker 2: No, I gotta be careful.
Speaker 1: You say this, and then in like three months you're gonna be like Andy, I've never been heavier. You know what this is, Toby.
Speaker 3: But you know what I actually should do is my mom has one of these. Like while I'm sitting here, I should be having that pedal thing down below, you know, I should just be pedaling the whole that's a baked Alaska?
Speaker 2: Is that ice cream inside?
Speaker 1: I guess known as a bombay Alaska? Omelet no a vigeme no I don't do all that. Just what's surprise? What's in it? It's a dessert consisting of ice cream cake and cake top with browned merengue merangue merengue.
Speaker 3: Is christ Well, how do they how do they bake it with ice cream in it? Is it not actually baked the meringue on top? Is that they they with the flame thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Prch Yeah, okay, huh huh. I don't think I've ever had that.
Speaker 1: I feel like I have meant either, I didn't know it was ice cream on the inside.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Speaking of cherries, Jewbeilee, I was jewbilist yesterday because there were what doesn't that mean happy?
Speaker 2: Excited?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Tell me why your jewbil is because there's cherries in the supermarket.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 3: Okay, they're stupid expensive and they're probably awful, but I bought a bag of them.
Speaker 2: I was eight dollars. I love them so much.
Speaker 1: Unless they're are she no cherries?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we talked about that. Yeah, but I love regular cherries. And they're in the store because it's kind of like flip flop seasons on the other side of the world, so like, yeah, it's their summer, right, so cherries are around. Yeah, everything below the equator. Although that's their summer. It's weird though, because they I think they said American USA Northwest cherries.
Speaker 2: Huh. I'm gonna have to look at the bag because now I'm very confused.
Speaker 1: Oh that's part investigative.
Speaker 3: My Brussels sprouts are growing now, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: You grew Brussels sprouts?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I have a vegetable garden every year. Uh huh, and the yield is very poor. You're a bad farmer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I learned about that when I was in Iowa because I was hanging out with the corn farmer. But so my corn, you know, was terrible. And I actually just listened to the episode where you said you made corn in your backyard. Yes, I made corn, but so I grew all different vegetables and the tomatoes are generally pretty good. But this year I planted Brussels sprouts and nothing happened. They were just big. It was just the big the leaves, and that was it. I'm like, where are the spring? Where are they hold on? We'll find out where the sprouts are.
Speaker 2: Right after this.
Speaker 3: Okay, So a couple of days ago I went into the backyard because the landscaper came and they tore up the whole vegetable guard and all the stuff that was dead. They tore it up. But they left the celery, which was never good. I love celery, I do too, but it didn't grow nicely.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: It grew beautifully and it looks like delicious celery, but it tastes like ass sandwich.
Speaker 1: Well that's what you said your corn tasted like too.
Speaker 2: Right, So maybe it's the soil. Maybe we just have bad soil.
Speaker 3: So but they left the celery, and they left the Brussels sprouts for some reason, probably because they were still green. And I'm not sure if you know how Brussels sprout. First of all, it's Brussels sprouts. I don't know if you know that it's Brussels sprouts. So if you see on a menu where it says Brussels sprouts, it's wrong. Anyway, I'll be sure to highlight that to the five people. I'd send that text message. So I'm not sure if you ever saw care that much fresh Brussels sprouts in store. Not when they're in the container with the cellofie on top of it. But they grow on a stalk like they grow like. Okay, sorry, I just hit you like picture, you're like your bamboo stalk. Yeah, with Brussels sprouts growing out of the side. That's what it looks like. That's what it looks like. And so they're growing their little baby Brussels sprouts growing out of the ground.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna take a picture and send it to you. Actually have a picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so while I find this picture, talk about vegetables.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, I do enjoy some good celery. I bananas are good. Yeah, it's not a vegetable. That's what else do I enjoy? Look I oh, okay, yep, thanks, thanks, okay, look, oh I don't like the look of that. Why that I have the weird I don't like the look of that. I'm going to show it to that's freaky looking. Yeah, that's weird. It looks like it's pimpled.
Speaker 2: But that's how they grow. They grow on, they grow on the stalk.
Speaker 1: Hold on, that's weird. Yeah. Yeah, I couldn't make it bigger. I tried. Yeah, that's very strange looking. Wait you didn't know how to make the picture bigger?
Speaker 2: No, get out of here.
Speaker 1: How did you not know how to make the picture bigger because it wasn't there. Look, I'm gonna show it again. Yeah, it looks like a pimply leg. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: I think like growing your own produce and then eating it is great.
Speaker 1: You say that, and then every time that you bring it up, you're like, yeah, we did it, it was great. Just kidding. Tasted like the only.
Speaker 3: Thing that's ever really good at tomatoes. I've never really had much success with anything else other than tomatoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Even the cucumbers most of the time are gross.
Speaker 3: You know, We've been eating a lot lately, and thankfully it's the one thing that my daughter actually likes. Cooper likes the little Kirby cucumbers. They come in like a pack of six. She douses them with salt, and she's gonna have what is it, it's not diabetes?
Speaker 1: What's the salt? One?
Speaker 2: Is it diabetes? Also?
Speaker 3: You think so sodium something like a heart attack something. Yeah, it's heart to eat. You're not supposed to have so much salt. She douses them in salt, and she puts salt on everything.
Speaker 1: What I do is I found this recipe online. I get the cucumber cut it put soy sauce on it.
Speaker 2: That's not happening.
Speaker 1: I do a little bit of rice vinegar and then I do chili oil. Yeah, children don't eat that delicious. I'm sure it is so good. But because I could eat soy sauce by itself, so soy, yeah, soy. So he's a good boy boy. He has a good boy boy. How is your dog? He got a haircut. He looked good, and he's ahead of me, and that he looks.
Speaker 3: Amy and him have this thing, don't. I don't like they've bonded with each other. And I don't know that he likes me as much as he likes her. It's weird because at the very beginning it was kind of the opposite. Amy didn't really like like not she didn't like him. But they weren't like on the same you know what I mean. Like our last dog, Boomer, he was all up in art all the time. He was always around us. He would follow us all over the place. Sawyer like, where are your buddy? And he's like curled up by the toilet, and he doesn't want any to do with you. But now Amy and him have this thing. They have their routine. They go outside in the morning, sits there and waits for a piece of cheese, and you know, his head tilts in the whole thing.
Speaker 1: That's adorable.
Speaker 3: But me, I'm like, he just I don't know. Although we have been doing this thing lately where he'll chase me around the house and I'll run faster than him and he'll whine, you know, while he's trying to catch me. Do your dog makes that noise kind of he whimpers, He whimpers. I was trying to do a whimper so well that was not even close to a whimper. Now you literally just went Meah. Anyway, we're still thinking of maybe getting a second dog. We want another Assie, but we want them one with a tail. And there's only one breeder we know of in California that has Okay, don't buy dogs. I get it, I get it. I'm so sorry. Okay, you believe your stuff. I'll believe mine. Anyway, there's this breeder in California who leaves the tails on and she does all this like sensory stuff with them, and we did a lot of research on her and she's spectacular. And what did they look like with tails? An Aussie with a tail but like, so Luna's tail it looks like a border Collie. It looks like a border Collie because border collies have tails and they're like the sister dog of Aussie's.
Speaker 1: Okay, I need to google this because I just know Luna's tail when she hers is almost like like a sail. It was so okay, thank you for it's something in my mouth. Gross, hair on my tongue. Great, probably from one of the cereals we eat before we recorded this.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if my fingers are clean o ye.
Speaker 3: Anyway, but the only thing that we're concerned about is that it's gonna knock things over. We've never had a dog with a tail before, and they're gonna it's like gonna knock over flower pots and stuff when they get excited.
Speaker 2: Does that happen?
Speaker 1: No, Luna pretty much has control of her tail. Oh, it's so cute. Yeah that Yeah, they have good tails.
Speaker 3: Right, that's a door. Oh my cat, very very rarely see an Aussie. I get that dog in a second. Oh my god, that thing is so adorable.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: By the way, you can follow Aussy Sawyer on Instagram. It's Aussy Underscore Sawyer.
Speaker 1: Hmm mm hmm, that was a nice little plug you did there. Why not?
Speaker 3: Although you know what, Ashley will not relinquish power of that handle to us, like we don't know what the password is, and she says she doesn't either, and I don't believe her, but I feel like we could do much better content than her.
Speaker 2: She'll just post a picture with.
Speaker 3: Him like like she doesn't even post smiling pictures of him, like you want a dog to smile.
Speaker 1: We have Luna's Instagram, Luna Bella Graham. Oh look at that plug. She has a whole variety of pictures and sometimes I ask my sister, why would you post that one of lunas it's not a flattering picture like this one was so cute though it is adorable. She is so cute. Look at that dog. Yeah, she's wearing glasses. How did she get glasses?
Speaker 2: Well, because she has cataracts.
Speaker 1: So cute. What about that one where she snuggled up in bed.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do this. We'll save this for the dog Chat podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's another one.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be the Friday one dog Chat.
Speaker 1: Dog Chat. Yeah, so it's just gonna be bold chat on specific things.
Speaker 2: Just for dogs.
Speaker 1: Okay, I would love that if I got to pet dogs every Friday.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we're not gonna have dogs. They We're just gonna talk dogs. It's gonna be dog talk.
Speaker 1: No, if I can't pet the dog, I don't want to talk about them. I don't know much about dogs.
Speaker 2: Amy is texting me, Am, I allowed to look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna call you out like you call me out. Well, I mean, I don't know. Is it important I need to ask you something? Oh my god, are you recording? Yes? Recording? Uh? Oh, looks like someone's in the dog house or or oh that was a good one.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 3: So I saw a nice mask fight yesterday, two of them actually, really Oh what a mask holl There was one at the supermarket and then there was one outside in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The one in the supermarket like did the chin thing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the lady was like, it needs to be over your nose. He's like whatever, and she like, sir, he needs to be over your nose.
Speaker 1: And he wouldn't do it.
Speaker 3: He just kept like beeping his things, and she's like, I'm gonna call security, and so he put it up then and went right back down, and she called security over and it was a whole thing. I got scared and left because that's what I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then the second one, see this is when I was driving around looking for cereal because I needed cereal for serial killers. And then so I was in the parking lot of the Walmart supermarket place, not the big Walmart, but the Walmart grocery store. It's just it's just called neighborhood market and I heard someone screaming bloody murder at somebody, and I was like, oh, I want to look, but I also don't. It's kind of weird, Like I don't want to look at the person that's getting yelled at because I feel bad for them, you know what I mean. Like if it was like an old guy or something like that, all I would think about is like this old guy getting yelled at, and I would feel bad about it, and I would just think about it all the time. So I didn't look at the person getting yelled at. I just listened and kept walking. And they were screaming at this person like so you mother, effort blah blah blah, mask this, you covid that.
Speaker 2: The whole thing.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't know what's going on, but I don't like it. So I walked into the store. I got my five boxes of cereal. I came out and the police were there, and I was like, oh my god. And then I felt like, me, well, now I feel bad. Maybe I should have helped because they were two not older people but older than me, you know, and they were standing there talking to the cop, and I'm like, maybe I should have gone over.
Speaker 1: But I don't want to get I don't want to get hit, you know, I want to get hid.
Speaker 3: This person was yelling loud, and if I went over, like excuse me, miss, maybe you just shouldn't be so nasty to them.
Speaker 1: You know what was the fight over?
Speaker 3: It had to be like COVID masks something because I heard every other word was f But then I also heard mask and COVID, so it happens not wearing a mask.
Speaker 2: I didn't look because I was scared, so I just kept walking.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't like to get into confrontational situations. I just don't like it. Yeah, if I have to, I will, Okay, you know, if if somebody is getting hurt or somebody's doing something, I'll I'll step in because either that or I'll just call nine one one real.
Speaker 2: Quick and take a picture.
Speaker 1: See you're going to break up a fight?
Speaker 3: No, but it depends, dude, if there's like two dudes like you know, like doing, I'm I'm calling the police and walking away fast.
Speaker 1: With my legal situation right now is if you saw a fight, you'd be able to break it up. No, if you saw that, you.
Speaker 3: Could look if within reason that you will break up a fight if somebody was messing with like an older person or an elderly person.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't know because you just said you keep your head down and go. Look.
Speaker 3: Just like on the airplane, did you see the video of the airplane where that lady punched the eighty year old guy in the face.
Speaker 1: That was insane?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: If I was there, I'd be like lady, you know.
Speaker 1: And she wasn't even wearing a mask herself.
Speaker 3: That's the whole thing that was what was so spectacular about it. What an idiot she yelling at this guy for not wearing a mask and hers is not on.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 2: I hate everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't get people that do that. I feel like you, what is it you attract? You track the flies with the honey. Uh huh, then the vinegar. Yeah, isn't that the same?
Speaker 3: You'll you attract more flies with honey than with vinegar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she be sweet.
Speaker 1: Ye. If you see someone doing it, then tell them to put it up. But if they won't and they're acting like an idiot, or if they're the ones who come to you and be like, hey, why are you wearing a mask? I've already come up with my excuse if that happens. If somebody came up to me and was like, hey, why are you wearing a mask? I'd be like, I have a very sick grandparent at home, my grandma. She already passed away, so I don't feel too bad.
Speaker 3: We could just do like GANI does and just say I have COVID now wooooo, and then pull it down it spit on them.
Speaker 1: They well, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh that's AsSalt, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We don't want to get put in jail. Yeah, yeah, that's not worth it.
Speaker 3: So can I do like you do and like I make a phone call and go outside for a second, because you do that to me all the time. I mean, we could always end it. We're thirty minutes no, no, no, you think you could handle it for like two minutes. See, that's what you do to me all the time. Yeah, but all the time my boss is calling me now, so I need.
Speaker 1: To answer, and we don't want to end it.
Speaker 3: Well no, because people have become accustomed to forty fifty minute episodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but maybe we should just end it at thirty minutes. That's cool.
Speaker 2: I tell you what, Let me find out how much longer do I have?
Speaker 1: Question mark? That sounds really ominous. Why how much longer do I am?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, not much.
Speaker 1: You know, with the cholesterol and all you with the damn cholesterol. You can't just say things and not know what they mean. Well, I went and I had a blood test on because just because you had a blood test done, you don't understand the result.
Speaker 2: Listen, your blood pressure is going up. It is blacks.
Speaker 3: I had a physical like three weeks a month ago, already at this point, and I just went and did the blood work over. As soon as I was cleared from COVID, I went and got my blood work done. And first of all, this woman was so not I thank you Quest Diagnostics. It took forever to get an appointment because everything is COVID, COVID COVID, so people that just need regular stuff were having a tough time getting in, and I get it, but you know, maybe they should have a separate, dedicated thing to non COVID stuff.
Speaker 2: But that's beside the point. Anyway.
Speaker 3: So I went in and this woman was there, and while I was in the waiting room, I heard like a little boy screaming bloody murder.
Speaker 1: I hate this place.
Speaker 2: Get me out of here. Oh I'm so hungry.
Speaker 3: And I said to the older lady in the waiting room, like, that's gonna be me in five minutes, you'll see, you know. So I went in because you know me, I'm so sca'm I'm sweating thinking about it right now, I'm starting I feel it. I feel the sweat on my chest. And I said to her, like I do all the time, I'm like that kid that was in here before. That's gonna be me, just to let you know, I'm a giant baby. I can't deal with this, and please be gentle. Yeah, And she said, I'm very squeamish as well, so I will treat your arm like it's my arm. And I thought that was very sweet, you know, But then they put the freaking rubber thing around your arm and you feel your pulse beating in your arm, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, ah, this is it. Here we go. But she was actually pretty good with it, and I think I still have the.
Speaker 1: Mark, but oh wow, such a truper. She was very.
Speaker 3: Gentle and she only took She's like, I said, you're done, and she's like, yep, she only took one.
Speaker 2: She only took one vial, so that was it.
Speaker 3: And I told Amy that She's like, really, when I give blood, you know how much they take. I'm like, please don't tell me. Apparently they take like bag fulls.
Speaker 1: Right, my sister, she gives blood all the time, or she has to just for other things. And yet she's had so much taken in one day that it's like absurd. She sent me like a picture of how much crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to know about it.
Speaker 1: It sucks because I understand that you can't, so I'm not going to force you. I would love to, but after I had COVID, I gave my plasma because it's needed, especially in hospitals. M H. And I'm just saying, you get free socks. That that was fun. I half my socks.
Speaker 3: I got free Metch tickets that time. Remember, No, I went to give blood and they put feger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they still.
Speaker 2: Gave me the tickets. I couldn't give blood though.
Speaker 1: Plasma you can plasma?
Speaker 2: What I can get plasma?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to, but you'd be helping people, but I physically can't. Plasma is different because it's honestly, how do they take that? They just go, oh, I'll have plasma please, it just comes out of it. Or if this is I'm sure they jammed something into you, two of them, you know, one in each arm. No, thank you, but it does so much good sweating.
Speaker 1: It's like forty five minutes. You just sit in a chair, you get a little cold, and you just watch TV the whole time.
Speaker 2: I am a good person, Andrew, I'm I'm very giving, and I would.
Speaker 3: Love to understand. It's not for everybody, and it's free. I would love to give it.
Speaker 1: Would Amy do it?
Speaker 3: Yes, she's she is a blood giver because she has that universal the universal thing she has. Oh yeah, yeah, she's what's the universal letter? Oh a oh oh oh plus positive.
Speaker 1: O positive can give to anybody, and I think can also take from everybody got it own negative can give to everybody, but can only get from oh negative.
Speaker 2: I think I'm an a.
Speaker 1: I'm oh negative. I don't know what I am.
Speaker 2: I should know my blood type, right, Amy knows my blood type. I don't.
Speaker 1: You should.
Speaker 3: I should if you had the Red Cross app you know, yeah, but you know it's just the word blood makes me so I can't. I don't even want to know what my type is.
Speaker 1: Well, if you've had COVID, because I know there's going to be a whole bunch of new people that just had COVID. See if you can go give plasma, it's a really good thing. It takes about thirty to forty five minutes and you get free socks or shirt. Isn't a shirt?
Speaker 2: Isn't that just a fancy name for also blood?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Well, what do they do that you have a different orifice that they stick your thing in. If they stick a needle and blood comes.
Speaker 2: Out, they filter it, right, but it's still blood and it comes out like pea color, but it's also blood, but it's used differently. But they still are taking blood, is what I'm saying. They can't take other liquids from you.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, if you wanted to pee in a cup, that's technically a liquid, but.
Speaker 2: They can't do anything with that. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Let's see what plasma. What they say about the plasma cute louna hold on.
Speaker 3: This reminds me again of that Tom and Jerry cartoon what we talked about a while ago, the dog plasma, Remember that one?
Speaker 1: I don't you do? We talked about it, and it's the largest part of your blood when separated from the rest of the blood. It's a light yellow liquid yet looks like pea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it comes out as blood.
Speaker 1: Plasma carries water, salts, and enzymes. It's to take nutrients, hormones, and proteins to the parts of the body that need it. Cells also put their waste into cells also put their waste products into the plasta.
Speaker 2: Medical things.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: It's going to be an issue for me when I ever have to, Like, did I tell you that I need to go.
Speaker 2: For a colonoscopy?
Speaker 1: Right? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's going to be a problem for me. Even though they're not like extracting anything or putting.
Speaker 1: A needle in me, Well they are. They put you under.
Speaker 2: That's thing that they put in you is much bigger than a needle.
Speaker 1: Well, again, they're not gonna show you that, Like, you're not gonna be passing out, and they're gonna be like, here it is.
Speaker 3: What if I wake up in the middle, You're not gonna wake up in the middle. I've heard that happens. I hear people wake up in the middle of things, and like, what, Well, if.
Speaker 1: You tell them your accurate body weight, you won't unless you're anesthesiologist has something against you. What do you think IM gonna lie I'm one sixty something about you. I could see you being like, no.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell them. I'm gonna tell them I'm three hundred.
Speaker 3: So they give me extra no, because that's how you die. Oh, so they just have to give you just the right amount. That takes a lot of skill.
Speaker 1: That's why it's a profession that people go to medical school for and become doctors for.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, I don't think I could be I can't be anything, and I'm sorry, but I can't even be like someone that takes the sheets off the beds. I can't do anything in a hospital.
Speaker 1: So you can't be a nurse, Nope, couldn't be a cleaner at a hospital.
Speaker 2: Maybe I know.
Speaker 3: And I couldn't deliver food either because I would feel bad for the people and I would see liquids dripping out of things.
Speaker 2: That's a problem.
Speaker 3: It was just like when when Amy was in the delivery room and I was I was shocked that I was able to go in there with her and like there's liquids dripping like out of tubes and stuff, and I was like it was so difficult for me. I was sweating worse than she was. I mean, she's a trooper, damn right. But you were there for the whole birth, the whole thing, both of them, both of them, and.
Speaker 1: You saw everything going on.
Speaker 3: They had the sheet up, I think, and I didn't really look. I smelled because they was like they well no, no, no, no, because it was a sea section. Both of them were sea sections. So they like, don't they like cut? Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 1: I remember, like the burning bone smell. Don't they cut something?
Speaker 2: If you want to know, I could tell you, my friend, stop, I'm begging you to stop. I am, I am, I'm begging you.
Speaker 1: Let go. You found in take graphic details about it, and let me tell you something. Can't Andrew, Well, women have to go through giving birth. I thank god every damn a man. But females are the strongest people on the entire planet. That's all I'm going to say.
Speaker 2: My jacket off sweating.
Speaker 3: You said you were cold before, so you said you were cold, and you turned the heat up.
Speaker 2: I see that you did it. Yeah, it's seventy one. Now it's no, it's seventy two. It went up.
Speaker 3: Look at it underneath with the little flame thing is there, which means that seventy the heat is on. I know it's seventy one. It's below it is seventy Glenn Fry style what.
Speaker 1: Heat his own gay?
Speaker 2: It is almost fire higher and hik.
Speaker 1: Know what other song I really love from the eighties. Maybe it's the late seventies. No, it's the eighties Young Turks Oh from Rod Stewart. Oh my god, I love that song. It's one of my all time favorites.
Speaker 2: Why Young Hetfreed and Night Oh boy?
Speaker 3: Alright, Peter Brady, your your voice is cracked. Yeah, you know, I gotta hit that high note. That's one of my all time favorite songs. I would go on record as saying that, really, yeah, yeah, one of my favorites. All right, if you do have an all time favorite, all time favorite. Yeah, I can't think like that. It'd take me a while to think.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's probably some Green Day song. I'm saying, you have, Like, what's one of them?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like songs.
Speaker 2: I don't know the Vegas response I've ever, I don't really have. There's not only people could give like one or two exams. I don't have it. There's not like one song.
Speaker 1: When it comes, I'm like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like peaches, mister Jones. Peaches come in a can. They were put there by a man in a factory downtown. Do you have it in here?
Speaker 1: I don't why because you just sang it.
Speaker 2: Oh look what Sam got me?
Speaker 3: And I don't know why she would think that I would like this, So she got me a pooping dog calendar. I think that dogs are very embarrassed, like, look at the dogs know that they're pooping? Yeah, right, So they don't want you to look at them because they turn around and look at you with those eyes like why.
Speaker 2: Are you or are they not?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do they realize? Do they realize what they're doing? Do they think that it's a bad thing or everybody poops. You know, maybe they just think that we're weird because we go into a bathroom and close the door. Maybe, although Sawyer breaks the door down and likes to sit down next to my feet, I don't know why it's the weirdest. When he hears the bathroom door close, he comes and scratches on and I have to let him in. Yeah, I don't want to watch dogs poop.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't not into poop.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's very nice of her to give you a gift.
Speaker 3: Although there was this one time that I was in Virginia Beach with Cubby, you know, our friend Cubby. Yes, and I remember because we have it on video. We were driving through a neighborhood and there was a dog just like that pooping on the grass and I recorded it and on the radio was was I want to be rich?
Speaker 1: Remember that song? I want money, lots and lots of money. No idea what you're talking about? Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to be callaway, I want to be rich. I can play it from my phone, Callaway.
Speaker 2: I bet you we have it. Oh, my system signed off?
Speaker 1: What system signed off? Shut down? Hold? On Calloway, I want to puie in the sky. What is it called?
Speaker 2: Halloway? Tell me I want to be rich? Just type in I want to be rich, callaway?
Speaker 1: Hold on. Yes, it takes for ever.
Speaker 2: I bet I could do it faster.
Speaker 1: It's the worst thing in the entire world.
Speaker 2: Oh is this gonna work Bluetooth?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna try it.
Speaker 2: Go on, just go on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Well no, because I want to play it off of my phone, right, So can't you just play it from YouTube? I mean I could. I was going to play it off Apple Music, but I had been there Apple Music. Yeah, road castor pro I'm connected.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. See look at this.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see if this works. What am I doing?
Speaker 2: I want to be rich?
Speaker 1: I want to I think it's Wanna by Calloway. Yeah, I said that clear. This content is not authorized.
Speaker 2: Of course not. I think it was from some movie.
Speaker 1: Can you hear it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't hear anything. I don't.
Speaker 3: They're terrible. Oh you know why because huh whatever, dude, just forget it.
Speaker 1: You guys sing it?
Speaker 2: Fine? I did sing it. Look well it's muted. Oh no, it's not. This thing is so dumb.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: Can we go?
Speaker 1: Okay? I thought I just heard something. You're scratching yourself, that's.
Speaker 2: What you're hearing?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 3: Anyway, Why isn't it playing on the bluetooth. You haven't figured this thing out yet?
Speaker 1: Well the bluetooth I did, and now I'm confused. Yeah, I don't know about halloway. I want to be rich. I'll just play it from here. Oh it's gonna sound so lame. It's gonna sound so dame.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Oh yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Whow I hear it? I don't want to hear the commercial? Can you skip the commercial? I can't skip it. We're not getting pay for that. That's not it. Skip it.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm I don't have the YouTube paid.
Speaker 2: Just skip it. Yeah, cash, that's what I need. Why this is fun? I like being able to do this. Are we allowed to play songs?
Speaker 1: Thirty seconds? Okay?
Speaker 2: So get to the hook?
Speaker 1: Oh want to be rich?
Speaker 2: I want to be rich, let it go, hold on, I want to be rich.
Speaker 1: Love.
Speaker 2: Piece of happiness, Yeah, full of love, piece of happiness. I want money, lots and lots of money. And the dog was pooping.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's really loud.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, turn it off, turn it off.
Speaker 3: Okay, why don't you at least get the karaoke version so you know what the words are?
Speaker 2: Anyway, stop, Well, you know what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: This is a great idea because on another episode we're gonna do music trivia and I'm gonna play like notes of songs and you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Guess or vice versa.
Speaker 1: I'm amazing at that.
Speaker 2: I'm more amazing. We could do it like Beaches Ham Yes, I'm yeah, I'll beat ship and what could we go?
Speaker 1: I can hear your man emotion.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to bowl Chat.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: Please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC. That's cereal with the Sea because we also eat cereal on that other podcast called serial Killers.
Speaker 1: And thanks.
Speaker 2: All right, man, yeah, until we see you on Monday. All right, say clink Andrew.
Speaker 1: Wait, hope, please let me get to the course. I just cranked.
Speaker 2: I gotta go the thing, okay, right.
Speaker 1: I want you to wear it your hair like his, the big Rochesterward eighties hair.
Speaker 2: I want you to do that.
Speaker 1: Hey, I gotta go, come.
Speaker 2: Breed and stop singing.
Speaker 1: Matt already texted me and he said, Andrew has to stop.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: He's probably like, wow, I love that song. Thank you for bringing clink, Andrew. Hey bye, clink clink clink.
Speaker 2: All right, don't let him push you down, don't let him push you around.
Speaker 1: Don't let him change your point of view. Room stop it hit the thing. Hey bye bye