Speaker 1: From Los Angeles and one and only famous Perez.
Speaker 2: Hilton.
Speaker 3: Hi, guys, welcome to the pH B. I'm Booker right here. That's a Perez right there from LA.
Speaker 4: How you doing, I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 5: A lot of Coachella to get to and we will also Megan and Harry Channing Tatum, The Golden Bachelor, Mariah Carey, and Gypsy Rose Blanchard. But first, O J. Simpson is dead. All right, let's keep it moving. No, I'm only kidding. I'm only kidding.
Speaker 4: It's kind of my thoughts too.
Speaker 5: I know a couple of things though, that were interesting. O. J. Simpson died and he left this earth still owing millions upon millions of dollars to the family of Ronald Goldman. And I don't know how much money he really had before he died, or how much his estate is worth, or what his family can make of that. But there is an executor that was appointed for the OJ. Simpson estate, and after his death he said that he's not going to give any money to the family of ron Goldman. This executor is a lawyer. He needs to be disbarred. Fuck you.
Speaker 3: That's the world we're living in now, though, where people are like, they go to court, there's a judgment against them, and they're like, yeah, fuck you, I'm not gonna pay.
Speaker 4: That's where we are.
Speaker 3: Our ex president is going on trial today for hush money to a porn star.
Speaker 4: That's where we are.
Speaker 5: Or that guy what's his face Alex Jones from Info wars that nut job. He owes the Sandy Hook families so much money and has he paid up? I don't think so. The other interesting thing Oj related that I saw, and I really don't want to talk about him much because fuck him. According to reports, he made his own chill visiting him on his deathbed sign NDAs. He made his children with Nicole go through so much and now you're making them sign NDAs. Fuck you in hell? All right, how are you? You didn't go to Churchella. You went to see where you were at some concert on Saturday? Right right?
Speaker 3: I went to see Cypress Hill on Saturday night. Yeah, it was good to get out and see that band and meet those guys.
Speaker 4: I've never met him before. It was cool, it was a good time.
Speaker 5: That's not like an alt band though, that's a weird pairing.
Speaker 3: They have like rock elements to them, like rock Superstar. That's a really heavy kind of rock rap. They kind of weaseled their way into that era. Insane in the Brain is sort of an all genre kind of song.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I did not go to Coachella over the weekend either. I was really busy doing everything in Los Angeles. We went to go to Nottsbury Farm, We went to Universal Studios, we went to the Santa Monica Pier, and I drove by the new Sofi Stadium, very pretty. I've never seen it before.
Speaker 4: Oh you haven't been in there yet.
Speaker 5: I haven't been in there, but we went to this movie theater right next right next to it. There's like a new area that's that's still like not even fully done. That's like I think going to be like they're La Live. I think it's called Hollywood Park.
Speaker 3: Well, Hollywood Park is where the casino is, and they're sort of kind of trying to glom onto.
Speaker 4: That Sofi area.
Speaker 3: But wait till the new arena, the Into It Dome opens. That's Steve Balmer's place where the Clippers.
Speaker 4: Are going to play. It looks like a spaceship landed next to a spaceship, but I mean it's a crazy looking stadium. Cool cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So we had a great time. And also I think the highlight was the Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios. I had not done that before and I haven't done that yet. Super cool, super cool. Went to Magnolia Bakery.
Speaker 4: Oh that's my favorite place in the world. World.
Speaker 3: Did you get the banana pudding? Obviously, you know I make that.
Speaker 4: I knock that off.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, great online hack for it and sometimes like if we'll go to a party or something. We did it last year we went to a barbecue and I was like, fuck it, I'm gonna make them for everybody. So I got the little containers and I made like, I don't know, forty of them, and I have this big insulated bag and I took a bunch of them over.
Speaker 4: But they're a big hit. I do them a chocolate Well, they're really good.
Speaker 5: I mean, Magnolia makes amazing cupcakes, but you can have good cupcakes anywhere, right. They're Banana pudding, though, is so next level and not everybody makes it or as good as theirs, so I've had to have that. Also went to Hugos. I love Hugos and.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 5: I love their coffee. They have the best coffee at Hugos Pasta Papa. That's my go to dish. Every time I haven't had that, I gotta have that. Oh my god, so good. Let's talk Coachella. So much to talk about. I guess maybe we'll do it in chronological order. Friday to Sunday. Friday Night Awesome s Prize. During Laana del Rey's set, Billie Eilish popped up, and I love that it wasn't just one song. They did two songs together. They did Ocean Eyes, which is Billy's song, and they did video Games, which was Lana's breakthrough. And actually, I think this has probably been like this for a while, but only now have I realized it's really hard to keep a set at Coachella. I mean, it's really hard to keep a surprise at Coachella. Yes, because they do a sound check.
Speaker 4: The day before.
Speaker 3: I had a friend that called me and was like listening to the No Doubt set, He's like, listen to this and they're out there full garb and everything. So they have like really big run throughs for the main acts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they do a sound check. But the thing is is that they're not closed off to the public, right so, you know, because of social media. These sound check clips or videos or photos they got out, so we knew everything ahead of time. It was still cool. I'm surprised maybe, and I'm not surprised a lot of negative feedback for Lana del Rey's headline set, but if you went to go see her in person, you knew what you were signing up for. It's not a high energy show. She's not giving you bops. Me as somebody who's watching it from home, I'm like, Okay, this is enjoyable because I could be in bed enjoying this from bed and it's like fabulous.
Speaker 4: This right to sleep too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. She looked pretty, she sounded pretty. My big takeaway this year from Coachella is they usually always had a fully stacked lineup, meaning the big headliners and a ton of big mid artists. I think a lot of the mid artists were gone this year, and it was just.
Speaker 3: I think all the mid artists were catapulted into the stars this year.
Speaker 4: Really, it's the problem to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, Lana Delray, I'm sorry, is not a headliner to me. I get that she has fans and if you love her, awesome, but that is not something that I'm like festival going, oh yeah, that's what I got to see at the end of the night.
Speaker 5: Or Tyler. Tyler the creator does not have one single hit song.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: I watched almost his entire set, and I agree with one hundred percent. I agree with what you'd have said. Not one hit, not one song was familiar. I'm not sure I knew what he looked like before I saw him on Coachella, but his set was magnificent and he's Kanye without the hits and not like an asshole Kanye, I mean like interesting, Like the guy seems to be really smart. His words have a lot of meaning to it. Like what he was rapid about I understood, and when he talked in between even more. Like he's a really articulate and interesting, thought out guy.
Speaker 4: So I have a newfound respect for him.
Speaker 3: But but to headline Coachella once again, that's not for me. I'm like, you can't sell this to me, is like this is the greatest thing. Set, set looked cool, and I like the vibe, but still I gotta have some hits.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he went to bed. I went to bed. I went to bed right after, no doubt, because that was Saturday night, I watched the entire Noes out set, which was really fun for the most part. At the beginning, I was a little nervous because they felt rusty, not even rusty, it was like rusty with a tinge of cringe. I'm like, oh, this is coming off a little cringe. But after a while they settled in. I think maybe the nerves loosened up, and it was awesome. They brought out Olivia Rodrigo to do bath Water together, and it was so weird because I was watching the live stream on YouTube and everybody for the entirety of the No Doubt set prior to Olivia Rodrigo showing up, It's like, when is Olivia coming out? Olivia? Olivia, Olivia. I'm like, young people don't care about No Doubt. They weren't born. They weren't born.
Speaker 3: Yeah when is older than me. They've been around for a long time. And like, even hearing Bathwater, that song is such a snow.
Speaker 5: Oh I love that song.
Speaker 4: Ah, what a snooze.
Speaker 3: And I just thought, you know, maybe if they did Hella Good together or something that's got some energy to it.
Speaker 4: But I gotta tell you, I mean, the more I see Olivia Rodrigo. I really like this kid. I just like her.
Speaker 3: There's like nothing to dislike about her. I don't like how they produce her albums, but I still god, she's just got a lot of talent. She does all the right things, and she seems genuine about it, like a young tailor.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I like her as well. I'm just happy No Doubt got back together. There's a lot of tension in the band. We spoke about it. They didn't go to her wedding to Blake Shelton. They've all wanted to tour and do shows for a while and Gwen didn't and they finally got back together. It was interesting for me to note, like they didn't do a single song off their last album, the one that nobody gave a shit about.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a terrible album. Yeah, it wasn't a hit off that album.
Speaker 4: Because they kind of put it back together.
Speaker 3: I recall because they did do press and they came through and their whole introduction to that album was so off pudding, where they were all like calling each other like millionaires in their mansions and walking around. I'm like ew from that point on, and then the song was just average at best. And nothing landed, And I think at that point Gwenn was like, I gotta go do my own thing.
Speaker 4: You know, there's no doubt things not working out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but none of her solo stuff since then worked either.
Speaker 3: Sadly, Well, she's done a gear change, and I think she's, you know, trying to do different things, and good for her.
Speaker 4: I mean, boy, I mean to.
Speaker 3: Have a career, to have two careers and be successful, no doubt in Gwen Stefani, that's incredible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I was getting at. I was like, you know what, They dug deep for the No Doubt set and did some like real old songs that most average fans don't care about, Like why not give people haula back girl, give people a couple of Gwen solo songs.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. Go ahead and do it, like, have some fun with all of it it because those are the songs that like, that's the energy. You know, she did a lot of that. The shit's bananas ba ed it that Yeah, fun as fuck. Yeah, Yeah they should have. You're right, you just want the hit. You just want hit hit, especially Coachella.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So but it was great. It was highly enjoyable on Friday Night. Also, Shakira popped up during the Beats That Rap set and announced her world tour. She looked amazing, but you could barely hear her, like her backing track. It was all backing track and her mic was turned on, but you could barely hear her. Nelly Furtado also popped up during Dom Dalla's set, and she fell but recovered very nicely. Okay, Kesha showed up during Renee Raps set.
Speaker 4: It's funny the stars that show up. I know them, and I don't know who the fuck they showed up with. Like you said, both of their names and like never heard of either one of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, Renee Rap who and up and comer uh And they changed the lyrics to TikTok. It's like I think, if I remember, it was like wake up in the morning yelling fuck p Diddy. Oh that was a little viral moment. Also, Will Smith, you know what, congratulations to Will Smith. He gave us the opposite of the Shakira moment. Will Smith showed up during Jay Balvin's set one hundred Percent Live and Crystal Clear. Yes, even rappers will often perform over a backing track and their backing track is hell allowed. I don't even think Will had a backing track.
Speaker 3: Well, he just has presents, you know, he just he doesn't need to masquerade anything. It always was just his voice, and he's got a great voice.
Speaker 5: He sounded great. And you know a lot of people are like oscars. I'm like, fuck you, that was so long ago. I'm willing to give people grace.
Speaker 4: Ye, let it go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, God knows what was going on in his life. And you know, I actually know his wife. Yeah, that's what was going on his wife, that pain in the ass.
Speaker 5: I'm willing to let people grow and be better and do better. Also, Justin Bieber popped up. It's so funny going back to what you said, I don't know who this other art at Thames. He popped up during Thames set. Right, thanks, And I'm a little I'm a little worried for him. He did not look well, like he has lime disease. But I don't understand lime disease very well. It's like, what just chronic fatigue or something.
Speaker 3: I think, so, yeah, sometimes causes paralysis in your face and it's nasty.
Speaker 4: Hopefully he's doing okay.
Speaker 5: He did not look well to me, but I'm sending him positive vibes into everybody that was speculating that he and his wife are divorcing. She was there with him, so there's still very much together as of now. So there's that. Also. Headlining Sunday night was Dojacat. Did you watch that?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 5: I only watch some clips and I liked it.
Speaker 4: It was okay.
Speaker 3: Once again, I think I know maybe one of her songs.
Speaker 5: And she's got so many hits though you know more than one of her.
Speaker 3: Songs air quotes hits, not songs that everybody knows, hits for whatever chart you watch.
Speaker 4: I just thought she was Dojacat. I don't think she's terrible. She's just Dojacat so and if you like it, great for me. It's whatever.
Speaker 5: I think. I liked her previous Coachella headlining moment better than this one, but it wasn't bad. She tried, she tried good for her. Also, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce were there. They went just for one night, though, and we're gonna go there. Travis Kelce was parading around Coachella with sunglasses at night. That means one of two things. He either drank the kool aid and thinks he's super cool and his shit don't stink, or he was high as fuck, And I'm just curious. You know more about sports than I do. Does the NFL have a new policy that you can just smoke weed all year round and it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't penalize for weed the way they used to. I don't know what the exact in season protocol is, but it's definitely been loosened.
Speaker 4: Up for sure.
Speaker 5: And what about other drugs, like could he take mollie? Like the MDMA.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the NFL policy is for off season, you know what I mean, I don't know what they're testing. I don't know if they can force you to test. They probably can't. You know, there's probably a window. I don't know how long molly stays in your system.
Speaker 5: Though, a couple days or a week, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know either. I mean, it could stay in your hair. I have no I really have no clue.
Speaker 5: And then like, if he's smoking a lot of weed or doing more and Taylor's not, like, I'm just like, I don't know how long the two of them are gonna last. They just seem they have a lot that binds them together, but the differences could be insurmountable. I don't know. We'll see. Speaking of Taylor Swift, her music is back on TikTok. She's the only Universal Music artist that was able to make that happen. And if I was Ariana Grande, I'd be upset because Arianna just released a new album and she's a big superstar on Universal Music and why can't she have her music on TikTok too.
Speaker 4: Does Ariana own her own music? She may not. I don't know. I don't think she does. I doubt that she owns her own publishing. Taylor does. So Taylor could do any think she wants with hers. That's her new deal.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I told you guys it was happening, and it has happened. Prince Harry and Megan Markle have announced two new Netflix shows. One, as I mentioned, will quote celebrate the joys of cooking, gardening, entertaining, and friendship. So she's gonna want to be the new Martha Stewart and going to try to do that. And the other show is a reality series about the world of professional polo. Like boring Americans don't care about polo, We don't give a fuck, you're not gonna make Polo happen. Okay, but it's smarter of them to continue this relationship with Netflix. I don't understand why Netflix wants to continue to be in business with them. But you know, Netflix doesn't publicly release their numbers. You know, all they say is, oh, x amount of households watched at least a part of this. And I think it's like a minute, right, you watched a minute and that counts towards the Netflix rating.
Speaker 3: You watch their promo before the other show that you were going to watch, and they.
Speaker 4: Probably count that.
Speaker 3: You can look at anything ratings, radio ratings, TV ratings.
Speaker 4: They don't know how many fucking people.
Speaker 3: They're like the super Bowl was the highest rated, Like, oh, so you counted everybody at a sports bar watching Get the fuck out of here, or you know, every person listening to the radio.
Speaker 4: You don't. You're guessing it's averages. It's just a bunch of crap, all of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, congrats to them. In more TV related news, and also once again, I told you before it was happening, and it happened. The Golden Bachelor Jerry and his wife are getting a divorce. I mentioned on the show that they were living in separate homes in separate states. Yeah, and now a whopping three months after they got married. They have said that they carefully reviewed their situation and they've decided to mutually solve their marriage. It just goes to show you it doesn't matter how old you are. The allure of being on television and celebrity and attention is intoxicating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, couldn't have said it better, even.
Speaker 5: For old people, you know, who should know better.
Speaker 3: They're just as bad as the young people on the show that get together for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: In more couples news, I don't know if I believe this, but if it's true, God bless them. According to reports, Lenny Kravitz and Mariah Carrey are dating.
Speaker 4: Get out of here.
Speaker 5: They could just be friends, but apparently they've been hanging out a lot, going to dinners and are dating. They've known each other for four decades. Lenny has revealed how he met Mariah before she was even famous. She used to work at a sports bar in New York City before she got her break. But can you just imagine any guy, I mean, I guess if you're like a backup dancer, you'd put up with a lot of shit, But if you're already successful, like putting up with Riah Carey, like she's always late to everything like that would just drive me insane because I'm the opposite, Like I'm.
Speaker 3: Early, I'm with you. Tardiness drives me crazy. I think it's the worst trait you can have.
Speaker 5: And she is late for everything, and I mean maybe he's like this too. But she's a completely nocturnal human being, Like she sleeps all day and is up all night. We've spoken about that on the podcast. You know, if that aligns with your lifestyle, then great. I wish them well. I heard good things about Mariah's new Vegas residency and I saw a lot of clips. She sounds amazing. I hope it's all live.
Speaker 4: I doubt that it is.
Speaker 5: She is the queen of recording vocals to sound like live, which is smart. She's very smart with that, you know. So she doesn't do like a brittany where. She'll just like lip sync the studio version. She'll sing a new live version.
Speaker 3: That's a good idea, yeah, and get it right and then just take that out. That's a good idea.
Speaker 5: Yeah. More couples news. I checked just before we started the podcast to see if there is an update, and there's not. But a couple of days ago, Gypsy Rose Blanchard filed for a temporary restraining order against her estranged husband, and we don't have many more details about that and not sure what she's alleging, but previously I think I mentioned on the show that her cousin or some family member and a friend spoke to the media about how he was screaming at her and was verbally abusive. According to her, she learned from her mother about lying and manipulating. I'm not saying she is lying or manipulating, but if she were, it wouldn't surprise me. I really hope it's not true that this guy is such a dbag because he's a teacher working with special needs children, like I don't want some verbally abusive ahole educating or being around, you know, vulnerable young people.
Speaker 3: I think you've you're jumping ahead of yourself here. I doubt he's any of that. I'm not saying that he's not a little off of his rocker, because anybody that's like, hey, I got a date and marry this when we know what this is after such a short amount of time. Yeah, he needs to have his head check too, but they both.
Speaker 5: Are fucking off their rocker, and Gypsy Rose continues to be very much Gypsy Rose. As I mentioned, you know, she's leaking this to this outlet, leaking that to that outlet. She just got her nose job and she leaked a another photo of her nose to TMZ and it wasn't even a paparazzi picture. It's like here, friend of mine, take a photo and then let me sell it to TMZ for some cash. More couples news. Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna Duan split in twenty eighteen, but their divorce is still not finalized because they can't come to terms on specifically Magic Mike. I'm sure we have some lawyers listening to our podcast. I need you in this instance to chime in and let us know.
Speaker 4: There's no way they know what that contract says.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, Well, this is what I want to know. I understand that I'm gonna assume they did not have a prenup, okay, because they were neither of them were famous when they got together and they got married. So California is a community property state. Half of whatever he made during their marriage. She's entitled to I get that. But here's the question, and this is what she is fighting for. She doesn't want just half of what he made during their marriage. She wants half of the intellectual property of Magic Mike. Is she entitled to that under the California law?
Speaker 4: Were they married yes? When? No? No? No? Were they married when they put that out?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: I would think so, I mean I would.
Speaker 3: I don't know about the intellectual stuff, but I think of what it's worth she's entitled to happen maybe, I mean, I don't know. It's like, did they do that together? Were they in a production company together?
Speaker 5: That's what she is alleging. She alleges that she contributed to the success of Magic Mike. Calm down, yeah, because those are separate things. You know, he could pay her out for everything during their marriage, but that the brand is still making him money today.
Speaker 3: You want my guess, one of the two is still making money, okay, and one has realized they're not going to make a lot of money anymore, and they're trying to get every dollar that they can.
Speaker 4: Man, that's what I think it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I said, Magic Mike is still making money. They have live shows all over the world, they have a residency here in Las Vegas, right, so it's still a very profitable brand.
Speaker 4: Well, I even mean as a career.
Speaker 3: You know, one's still a very very big name working actor that's still putting out movies. The other was never really a big name to begin with, not that level.
Speaker 4: Let's just put it that way. She's nowhere near that level.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, But I'm curious eight hundred seven to one one eight five. If you are a legal expert and have some insight to share with us. Speaking of legal news, do you have an update for us on this whole Otani Los Angeles Dodgers situation.
Speaker 3: Well, the Feds have come out and said that he was completely blindsided by it.
Speaker 5: How do they know that? How do they really know that?
Speaker 3: Well, I think they sniffed the money trail. I think they figured out all of the transactions, and you know what, it came to, sixteen million dollars.
Speaker 5: Well, I saw that. Allegedly the interpreter pretended to be Otani, right, So that's how he was able to do it.
Speaker 3: I don't think banks worked that way. I'll be honest with you. I still don't believe any of this. I believe that. You know, they're all saying there's no crime here. Otani's willing to eat the money. Sixteen million versus a billion, which is what he's gonna get from Major League Baseball.
Speaker 4: It's a drop in the bucket.
Speaker 3: I think anything to kind of move himself away from that situation he's probably willing to do. But I still stand by what I said. There's no fucking way. I mean, actors have been builked for a lot more, and it happens in the entertainment industry all the time. But this has went on for so long, the number of times that the bank has gotten involved, I just refuse to believe. Cause you could get on the phone to a bank like they need more than that the bank would.
Speaker 4: Be liable if that's the situation.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. I think everybody just wants to walk away from this. The Feds are like, Okay, whatever you want to do, and I really think that's what's going on here. I don't believe it for a second that he did not know what this guy was up to, especially with the amount of bets that he was making a day.
Speaker 4: You know, there are days he's making one hundred bets a day.
Speaker 3: Wow, and that money's moving in and out of the account. I'm sorry, but I still find it very hard to believe. And you know, some people are like, Nope, cave's closed because somebody told him that case is closed. I still smell bullshit. I don't believe he ever bet on baseball or anything like that, but I still think he knew. Look, you gotta have a fall guy. I think he's a good fall guy. I really think that's what happened. But you know, we'll never know, all right.
Speaker 5: Some more music news, Dua Lipa released a new song called Illusion. I like it just as much as all her other songs. I don't know. Have you heard it? You probably hasn't.
Speaker 3: I find it to be extremely boring, doesn't have an obvious hook to it. It's well produced, boring, nothing that's making me go, oh wow. That last record, whoever she got to do it, they, you know, said hey, let's make a disco record, and it popped because it was produced so well and there were a couple of really good songs on it. But this is just a very average pop song. Houdini was actually better, I think, and I don't even think that song is that great. So I still think she's going the wrong direction with her sound, but you know, it's a long career. She's got a great voice, she's got great presence, but boy, that song's boring.
Speaker 5: I like it. I mean, I wouldn't say it's her best.
Speaker 4: It's not like fucking terrible.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just not anything I'm going to be walking around singing all the time.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It's just Beyonce's raised the bar again where pop music should.
Speaker 4: Be in my mind anyhow.
Speaker 3: And when I think of anything Bodyguard or whatever random track from that album, I mean, there's some boring songs on the Beyonce album well.
Speaker 5: Just because it's so long, there's so much to me, it's fucking nine years long.
Speaker 3: But the bar has just been raised. So I hear that and I think, Okay, that's what the A list sounds like. And this song sounds very B list to me.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, before we talk about our last issue, our last topic, a quick thank you to some new Patreon supporters. Thank you to Molly Shype, Elizabeth Start Soul, Stephanie Ginger, Kid, Courtney Freebol, Marianna Campos Laurie K. Smith, Elizabeth Castillo, Patty Patreon dot com, slash Perez Hilton. We love your support. If you want to get extra shows from us, that's where you go. Patreon dot com, slash Perez Hilton. And finally, before we take some calls as an old fart, this made me very happy. According to Variety, a reboot of melrose Place is in the works with some of the OG stars. Yes, Heather Locklear, Laura Layton, and Daphne Zuniga. And I'm especially happy for Heatherlocklear because she's really been struggling the last few years.
Speaker 4: Did she have it together now? I haven't heard anything.
Speaker 5: I would think that a show would help her keep it together.
Speaker 4: You know, like structure, Yeah, something having to be somewhere.
Speaker 5: I get that, the money, the fame, all of it. I think that would be really good for her. So all the positive vibes and I got I got audition. I need to be on that show somehow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should be. Boy, that was such a great show. If someone said why was that show so good? I would struggle to give you an answer.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It was just a formula. Like Aaron Spelling was so good at those nighttime soaps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, the show was really about a lot of nothing.
Speaker 4: Just I don't know. I loved it, though.
Speaker 3: You're right, I guess it's just a soap opera that was really good.
Speaker 5: I loved it. I loved them all. I loved nine h two one, No, that one. I remember there was a one show that he did called Central Park West. I watched that one and I watched all of them. He also did. I think he even did you know the Ogs. I think Aaron Spelling was responsible for Fantasy Island and love Boat and all that stuff. A lot of money there, I know, and Tory Spelling is not getting any of it.
Speaker 4: I don't believe it now.
Speaker 5: Actually, I read something that the mother and Tory allegedly are now cool, and you know, the mom is helping financially.
Speaker 4: I think now she's getting old.
Speaker 3: I think at the end of the day she's like, what's what am I going to do with all this money?
Speaker 5: Yeah? All right, let's take some calls.
Speaker 6: Hi, this is all Ilse on pres No and Hi Booker. I love you guys. I've been listening for years and I just wanted to call and chime in about kids and wanting to wear different clothes and what is normalized for them. I guess I have two kids. I have a daughter and a son, and they're both in the preteen years. And I've thought about it, and if my kids, you know, decided they wanted to explore other where my son wanted to wear girl clothes or something, I probably would feel some type of way about it. But I want to try to be open minded and you know, give them the space to grow and learn. But with I agree with what Perez said one hundred percent. Kids do not need to be taken hormones. Their bodies are still developing. And yeah, I agree. If my kids decided in the future wants they're adults, they want to change whatever they want to change about themselves, that is fine. But as long as you're a minor and you're a child, not only is your body and your brain still developing, there's no reason that these kids need to be taking hormones. They have natural hormones in their body, and I understand they may not like the way they feel, but even myself, as an adult, sometimes I feel a certain way about something and then I'll change my mind a couple of weeks later, and that could be the situation with some of these kids, some of them not. And that's okay. There's nothing wrong with the people who decide they want to change who they are. That's fine. I'm not against that. It doesn't affect me in any way. But anyways, I just wanted to call in and say, I think what you said was very well thought out and I appreciate both points you and I think that was very just. It was good to hear.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you nice And by the way, if you're scratching your head going, I don't recall that conversation. We had a really great conversation last week about this and that, and it stemmed from Ben Affleck's kid with Jennifer Garner, and it's a good conversation. It's one of the kind of things you'll get in a little bit of a longer form, maybe a little bit slowed down, where we can kind of assess our thoughts and dig into something. But yeah, we had a really great conversation and some interesting takes came out of that last week.
Speaker 4: So Patreon get.
Speaker 5: It, yeah, Patreon dot com, slash Perez Hilton.
Speaker 3: Joe Hollywood, Los Angeles, California.
Speaker 6: I filmed for Vander Pump rules.
Speaker 5: They degraded me.
Speaker 6: Sheema's husband attempted to punch me. Oh after five cameras were in my face. I told them to get away from me, and I said I was going to call the police. Right now, I am in the middle of a lawsuit pursuing Lisa vander Pump. I need to be called back.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to give his number to whack job.
Speaker 5: Wow, but great reality TV.
Speaker 4: I would imagine, I don't know, was he on the show?
Speaker 5: Well, he might not be on the show now, it.
Speaker 4: Doesn't sound like it. This world is full of it. Another call.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, This is Haley Beck from Tampa. And I usually always not always, but I usually agree with Booker, but Wow, I strongly disagree with him on a couple things. First of all, the Jennifer Hudson outshining share thing. I understand what you're saying, but I want you to recall many moons ago when she performed alongside Dant to Hit the Oscars.
Speaker 3: When Beyonce is her peer. Chaer is almost eighty years old.
Speaker 4: It's different.
Speaker 2: Here a go dream girls together, and Jennifer Hudson just has a deceptively strong voice. Like everybody knows she has a strong voice, but it is her chest voice is very strong. Like I don't think there's much that she could do. Cannot sound just stronger than whoever she's singing next to. She literally made Beyonce sound like she had a weak voice, and Beyonce has a pretty strong voice herself. I do think there were a couple runs there where she went a little overboard, but I definitely don't think. I think that she was just singing the way that she naturally sings, and it just is what it is. She's just one of those one of ones. She's a Whitney Houston type. She just has a strong voice and can't help it. And then the definitely disagree with Booker on the morganwave thing. I think that, like him Wallin throwing a chair, like just enabling that and not doing anything about that from a consequence perspective, is wit of it.
Speaker 3: When did I say nothing should be done? I just said nothing's going to be done. I said he'll get some stupid fine and that'll be it. I'm not like signing off on his behavior. I'll say, big deal, it didn't hit anybody. I'm not saying it's right, it's fucking not right. It's not right at all. But I'm just telling you what's going to happen at the end.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 3: You didn't hurt anybody, you know, So that was my point of view. Let's wrap it up.
Speaker 5: I think we got enough here, all right, Well, thank you all, have a wonderful week.
Speaker 3: By the way, I interviewed Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam. I forgot to mention that he's like my favorite lead singer of all time, and I made him laugh.
Speaker 4: And we had such a great conversation.
Speaker 3: If you want to hear it, it's on the Booker and Striker podcast, a show I do on the radio. But I was so excited just to get some real emotion and some giggles out of one of my musical heroes. So it was fucking great. So I wanted to mention.
Speaker 4: That to everybody. Now we say goodbye, goodbye everyone, all right,