Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap. All right, Garrett, tell us all about your phone tap. Amelia wants to phone tap her dad, Jerry. Now, Dad, Jerry's been planning for his mom's ninetieth birthday brunch for a couple months now, so Amelia thought it would be fun for us to call Jerry and say, hey, we moved your brunch back a couple of weeks. Oh, boy, listen to Jerry.
Speaker 3: You're gonna love him.
Speaker 2: By the way, Garrett really gets him going.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm looking for Jerald. Please. This is actually Nicholas Carter at Relvis's Restaurant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you for calling.
Speaker 2: I was just calling to confirm everything for a surprise birthday party. Cool. So you're all confirmed. There's any changes on the plans for the eighteenth.
Speaker 3: What do you mean the eighteen?
Speaker 2: We have here the eighteenth for a brunch for about thirty people.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's not on the eighteenth. This is for the eleventh.
Speaker 2: No, it's on the eighteenth. I have it here on my computer and that's our system.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, do you must be mistaken. I have the eleventh I know I've always had it for that day.
Speaker 2: Can you do the eighteenth?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not Absolutely, I cannot do the eight This is for the eleventh. I have a lot of people coming.
Speaker 2: I had one Amelia call about five days ago to change the date to the eighteen, so I just assumed everything was wrong.
Speaker 3: She Amelia was the one who did this.
Speaker 2: Do you know her?
Speaker 3: She's my daughter. Change it back to the eleven going to be.
Speaker 2: A little tough because once we let go of that date, it booked up very quickly, very popular date.
Speaker 3: It's my mother's ninetieth birthday, and we have planned this brunch over a year now, and I cannot change that. I have a lot of people coming in that day well, and it's impossible for people to change that now.
Speaker 2: Sir, all I got was the eighteenth, So I'm going to assume that you're right. Your cell phone's coming off.
Speaker 3: What's going on? Can you hear me? Hello? Hello? Should you hear me? Sir?
Speaker 2: You sound like you're underneath the water. Are you okay?
Speaker 3: Hello? Can you hear me? Hello?
Speaker 2: Sir? Do you sound very far away? Are you far away from your phone?
Speaker 3: No? I'm not. I have the phone right here to my ear. As a matter of fact, I don't even have an O speaker.
Speaker 2: Hello, hello, Familia.
Speaker 1: There he's so mad right now? Oh wait, wait he's calling my cellphone right now?
Speaker 2: Do you know the call in?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: How did you do? Why did you change n on his birthday? Yeah? How did you do?
Speaker 1: Week? It's one week and one week?
Speaker 3: No, she's not even gonna know.
Speaker 1: It's was a surprise anyway, So.
Speaker 3: She's not that she doesn't know him. He says, why did you go around just chinking things without even consulting me? Or you know all these people that are coming, especially and and and Dora is coming? And what am I gonna do where I'm gonna put at Dora? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a big deal. We can find room for aunt Dora a big Listen, you can't do it on the eighteenth. I'll call him and someone to do the twenty fifth.
Speaker 3: Not even pushing it further.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're getting way too crazy.
Speaker 3: To the table. And then okay, cap.
Speaker 2: Dle Jerry, Yeah, Jerry, my name is actually Gare from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tap by your daughter?
Speaker 3: What what? Oh my god? This is wonderful Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates. The Elvis Terran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show