Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap. It's Froggy. Oh, Froggy, Yes, that's right. What's your phone tap all about? Ashley wrote in she wanted us to phone tap her dad, Daniel. Ashley is enrolled in summer school. Things maybe did not go as plan this year, and her father's been less than thrilled. So she thought it would be funny if we called them a school to tell her dad that she's been skipping class in summer school as well. You should never do this to a dad, I know. All right, let's see what happens in Froggy's phone tap. Let's listen it. Hello, ah, yeah, I'm looking for Daniel. Please speaking Hi Daniel. This is our principal buying. Is it over from looks after?
Speaker 2: What says about?
Speaker 1: We've got your daughter Ashley here enrolled in summer school, which I'm sure you're aware. Yes, Mom, she's not here today and she hasn't been here for a week.
Speaker 2: Sir, that's impossible because I've been taking her there every day.
Speaker 1: Another one of these guys. You know, if your daughter wasn't in summer school, we would this one.
Speaker 3: Of these guys.
Speaker 2: What does that mean.
Speaker 1: Let's be honest, guys, summer school is not exactly something.
Speaker 3: That is to a parent who takes his kid to school every day. Another one of these.
Speaker 1: If you were parenting your daughter, she wouldn't be in summer school with me.
Speaker 3: Old there, Who are you to tell me how I'm parenting?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? I've been taking at ten to eight every day.
Speaker 1: I can tell you that your daughter has not attended class in exactly seven classes, which would be a week and a half.
Speaker 2: Well, that's news to me, and I don't believe you know what you're talking about. But I will talk to my daughter and I'll get to the bottom of this. I will talk to her myself.
Speaker 1: Had she attended the regular classes that our tax dollars pay for every day, she wouldn't have to be here in summer school.
Speaker 3: I drop her off every damn day. I drop her off.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe as a daddy, you should hold her hand and walk her to class.
Speaker 3: Yes, I had enough of your dad reviews.
Speaker 1: All right, I'd be more than happy to add you to my blog that I write about how exactly to have a successful child in today's world. He's really upset.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm scared to go home today.
Speaker 1: Now, all right, So here's the deal. Here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna call him back and we'll give we'll give a couple of minutes to like settle down.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he's calling me right now.
Speaker 1: I don't answer it. Don't answer it. I'll call him back and then I'm gonna be quiet and you talk to him, and let's see what he says.
Speaker 3: Okay, whoa hold on a second, What the hell are you.
Speaker 2: Dad? On a school?
Speaker 3: What? I just got a call up.
Speaker 2: For the principal saying you haven't been at school for two weeks. Dad.
Speaker 3: I don't know why he'd say that.
Speaker 2: I'm at school right now.
Speaker 3: I just okay, you're at school. I'm on my way over there right now.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna talk to you in person, see what's going on if you're at school. He saw me walk into school this morning. No, I mean I'm coming over there now. I got I'll be over there and send minute. Low cno, low cno.
Speaker 3: See I'm in right now. I just what are you saying?
Speaker 2: It means I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: And then, as I just learned it, I'm in class and a square.
Speaker 2: You're not in a square. This is as I'm coming over right now. Hold on one second. Can you just give me a little smaller in these jeans? And oh my god, you're shopping right now.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: I don't I can't understand.
Speaker 3: You don't even talk to me anymore. Don't even say a word. I swear to God, Ashley, you are.
Speaker 2: Granted for the rest of the freaking summer.
Speaker 1: I've had it, Dad, Dad, Dad, This Hey Dad, it's Froggy. You're realestrand at the Morning Show. It's homing phone tap, d I got you.
Speaker 3: Okay, funny Ashley, where the hell are you? Are you? And that's cool?
Speaker 2: And that's.
Speaker 3: That's a job, very funny, very funny.
Speaker 2: Great thanks, I need a disturing today. Great day for this Elvis phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants the
Speaker 3: Elvis Teran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show