Speaker 1: But here's where it gets interested with our sisters.
Speaker 2: It's kind of the opposite sometimes, where the father needs the son to succeed because he didn't, the mother wants the daughter to fail because she didn't win. The teachers pay more attention to the children in the class who are lighter, and so you could go in.
Speaker 1: Some school, hold on, say that again.
Speaker 2: Teachers pay more attention to the children in their classroom unconsciously.
Speaker 1: Who are lighter. The darker kids get less attention. A white person can't give you five million dollar, say doctor mar Been a fan of use is twenty twelve. I see what you got going on? Go get that school, white man, I'm talking about whitest other white. I don't think I could take it. I can appreciate him to BBL. No, I can't. And I'm gonna tell you why it don't bounce. Now you're talking about the chief boy, see you talking about the chief BNBL doctors and how you know it don't ours? First of all, how dare you know it don't bounce?
Speaker 3: King?
Speaker 1: Call Kanye Lady, listen to me. Sisters, please don't do it. It looks hold on now we got a shirt? Oh whoa hold No, we got two different No, it looked good in the clothes, and it might even look good out of the clothes, but it does not move organically. I ham saw you with Sunki though sentences right, So shout out to my sister Suka, shout out six and Red. We're gonna talk down all y'all. I'm talking about all y'all. I saw you with Sunki. Ar Yes, sister Suki and.
Speaker 3: I their podcast live show is like. It was real cool and the host he was asking a lot of like good questions for like, he was giving a lot of pushing back for to give his more you know more what he had to say about the topics he had.
Speaker 4: My experience of that It's Up their live podcast show was amazing. I came because I met Loon. That's the time you have a show. I definitely will be in attendance, and I was. I have my own podcast, so I'm definitely learning a lot from this man. King is giving me gems every time I see him. I really enjoyed that It's Up their podcast live show. I learned a lot. It's Up.
Speaker 1: Their live podcast show was amazing.
Speaker 4: It was a good time and always information and the perfect date night for a Friday night.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 5: It's Up their Lives podcast was phenomenal, nearly a platform that I am so glad to be a part of. It was definitely enlightening and motivating and empowering.
Speaker 1: Oh it was awesome. I am so glad. I had so many other things going on today, but I beat it important. It was very important to me. It was also important for me to bring my grandson or share with everybody I know. Disrespectful mes turn up in my content. This is a show that I'm having. So ye we're brother, Yeah, we real tight. So this is right. So disrespectful means turn up in my show, and I shouldn't have stopped, but I want to address that. Continue. I'm sorry. I believe that I would sit here. Part of my mission is to raise the consciousness, and the voice is the greatest weapon to do that. I was never taught how to speak. In fourth grade Black history class, there was an oratorical contest North Philly from Bill Cosby's neighborhood, and I got into the public speaking contest at one first place, and I just never shut up. I was born to speak. I'm related to Frederick Douglas. He was a great orator. It runs in my family. It's why I'm here.
Speaker 2: If I love so my speaking is more of a ministry of black consciousness. It heals, and it helps, and it motivates and it transforms people.
Speaker 1: I believe that's part of why I'm here. But it's not the only reason I'm here. Because we've had great orators all throughout our history. But what we have to do is build institutions and leave a legacy. That's what we have to do. This speaking is good, but it's not gonna save us. The speaking is to get your attention so I can organize you for transformation. Okay, so do you I believe again, man, I don't know if you. I think you notice. I think you just you're in this. You get into this spot. Except that podcast is leading the culture conversation as well as having one of the highest consumption rated podcasts in all of America. What that means for your brand and for this opportunity is that not only are people watching the part nine times out of ten, that watching it all the way through. So if you have a brand and it needs to get in front of people, you need to send an email to this email that you see in this description. Also, you know, have your budget ready, be ready to invest in yourself, get your brand in front of the people, highly engaged audience. I have three tiers of audience. I have a Patreon audience that is all one hundred paid. And what that means is that these are verifiable pain customers that we can take you behind the paywall to them. We also can have you on our free channel on the audio live evist like. We have so many different opportunities. I bet the business got to be right.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be me if I just allowed anything to take place on this illustrious platform that we're building together. So I wanted to stop in for a minute. I don't want to take much of your time. But if you have a brand, a service, a product, reach out to this up that podcast, get that product in front of people, invest in yourself. All right, now, let's get back to the show. I believe again, man, I don't know if you I think you noticed. I think you just you're in this. You get into this spot right where you almost like you get in character, not that you're faking, but you get into this like spot where you just it's all about the mission. It's all about all. It's always about it. But I think I think you see, yeah see planning into it. See this is played into it. Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, so yeah yeah, this is played into it. Talk to anybody who know me. They don't tell you yet. No, I'm with you and I've been knowing you, so I know you won't it. It ain't it ain't that, but I do. I just noted fake with me. Nah, But I do think that there's room to discuss that. There's other things on your agenda that don't coincide with the mission one hundred. Again, we went to that, so I want to I want to move past that. Let's talk about your content creation. I was telling you backstage that you are one of the most visible people online. What do you do to keep your content valuable and not oversaturated? Uh? Nothing until the conversation we had.
Speaker 2: Now you're giving me things I need to think about based on our conversation we had earlier backstage. But to this point, I never looked at my content as a means to monetization or or money. Is purely to wake up our people, purely to give them an alternative view. It's purely to let them know that they're not crazy when they see things that isn't making sense. So it's been I never knew that I would be what I am on social media. I never heard it. I didn't even know what TikTok was. So people say you need to get on TikTok because you all over it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. You know, I don't have a YouTube page, right, So I didn't know social media would respond to me the way that it has, especially given my views, which many people would consider it to be radical or controversial. So that was purely an act of God that I've been able to have that type of presence online standing for what I stand for. I never expected out in my wildest dreapes. And you know what I find interest in You came from a crop or a batch of conscious community where it was very strong. I said, Umar is probably one of the only ones that's been able to transcend that, and run of those guys kind of have faded a way. You still see the Candice ons, You're still seeing you, and I'm believe that's my way it stops at. Yeah, what do you contribute that too?
Speaker 2: I think a lot of it has to do with my expertise as a school psychologist. It's kind of hard to separate my impact from my profession, because if I was not a school psychologist, if I couldn't help parents help their children, if I.
Speaker 1: Couldn't value in, I couldn't diagnose, if I couldn't teach them about the medications, if I couldn't help them with the IEPs, if I couldn't review the psychological evaluations, what I be is relevant.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. Some people would say yes, some people would say no. It's no way to know, because I've never not been the school psychologists, you see, and so it's hard to separate the two, although I think presently though, I definitely think doctor Umartin Pan africanist is a much more popular person than doctor Ummartin's psychologists. But I think doctor umater psychologists is more valuable in that parents clearly see in me someone who can help them.
Speaker 1: And you know what I think it is, and this is old fashioned for anybody in content creating. It's like, literally add value whatever you're doing. And so I think what you really have in the background in understanding the medicines and understanding psychology, I think that value did set you apart because a lot of people was just talking. When you get into it eating but toy, Yeah, you get into meeting potatoes and you really understood. I remember used to walk around with the big DS DSM five book and so these kind of things I think made you kind of reign supreme. In regards to those those guys delayed there, it seemed like the talking just subsided, just kind of went wade you. I mean, the documentary era was a boom for y'all. Do y'all you still get paid for any of those things.
Speaker 2: Nah, I've never produced my own documentary and the ones that I was in, I never really made anything off of those.
Speaker 1: That's what I was talking to you back, utilizing your own packaging for you because your brain is so big, Like everyone knows you're one of the most popular black people in the world. But it's the packaging that's why people can come and package you and sell it. Yeah, right, people can come and say, Yo, I'm gonna get Doctor Umah on my DVD and I'm gonna go get a bag. Yeah, and Doctor umar shouldn't be able to put that DVD together with that voice. And to your point, I definitely think I've lost out financially by being so giving. But at the same time, I would not do anything different because I don't think we get that school built if people didn't know my heart was real.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would be as popular as I am globally if people didn't know my heart was real. So I don't regret any of it. You know, even now people say, hey, you gotta redirect your content on YouTube. You got about five different pages misrepresent themselves as you making money off of you, and we'll we will get to that. But at the same time, that's how people came to know who I want, by people posting the content.
Speaker 1: So so you gotta lose a little bit to get a little gotta lose, yeah, yes, just like Dion, Yes, that ain't got nothing to do. Let me do Amy doing Otter cut it out. Nah, But but I don't know, it just wrapped back around to that. But but seriously, you know you have to lose a little bit to get a little bit. And you were you were in content wars with a lot of guys. What was that eraror like for you? I had a beef every year round Christmas. We've always tried to pay the YouTube bill, try to get the YouTube check. That's what I didn't realize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, my supporter said, stop responding because if you notice, they always attack you around Christmas so they can get their views up and get that Christmas money.
Speaker 1: The body warn kids some white Jesus gifts.
Speaker 2: But it was always See when I came into the conscious community, right, I came unexpectedly.
Speaker 1: I didn't know I was about to blow. I just blew. I didn't know nothing about it.
Speaker 2: I thought I would just be a psychologist for the rest of my life doing my Pan Africanism. But I never knew I would become this right. So when I blew up, there were people who had they niches you had. People had the mental health niche, the black consciousness niche, the Pan African niche, the economics.
Speaker 1: Nitch and me I do them all. So a lot of people felt like I was stepping on they toes, especially the younger guys, and so they would attack me every Christmas. And because I'm king called consciousness, I had to, you know, beat my chest a little bit and let them know from the hood too, you know what I mean? But when do you stop that? Like cause? For me right now?
Speaker 2: And I realized they were doing it on purpose to make money. It wasn't even genuine beef. It was strategic beef. Get his response to get his listen, JA, now I don't I don't even respond.
Speaker 1: I know right now. Here's the thing. When you have a legitimate issue with someone like you do sometimes when you speak on things that's really near and dear, like this is what I'm seeing, right or wrong? This is what I'm seeing. People can frame that in that way. So how do we keep it from How do you keep it? How you keep the authenticity of Like when I say something about Shannon, it ain't the same thing that they was doing to me, right, It ain't that MESSI trying to steal the audience, trying to steal the visibility cloud Chase.
Speaker 2: It's very different because like when we spoke about Dion Sanders, I made it clear I respect him as a brother, you one of my greatest football players. When we spoke about Shannon, I said, I think Shannon is a good brother, a marvelous even being, you know what I mean. So my thing is I'm gonna still big you up as my brother. It just expressed my difference when they came at me at a conscious commit. They said he's a scammer. He's still in the fundraise of money. He triggering it off in Europe, South Africa, Nigeria.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Then they said I didn't have no degrees, right, he made up all the degrees. He ain't related to Frederick Douglas. I mean, anything you can think of. They were trying to assassinate my character cleanly.
Speaker 1: You know. So it's completely different. Do you Is there a worthy opponent out there? Not calling names, but I'm saying, are there things for you to Yeah? I will respond to that, like.
Speaker 2: I mean, if somebody says something that I think needs to be clarified for my supporters and the school donors, that I clarify no matter where it comes.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, because it's the brand recognition and awareness that they temper with, right, they temper with what people know you for. And that's why I'm talking to you about this because for me being in the podcast space and moving so quick, I find myself in content wars. What people are like, yo, you dos ain't building none, ain't down no bus And watching as you say, I'm watching these shots coming, I'm saying, it's almost like I'm watching the authenticity melt. It's like these dudes don't know me, and they saying, what is what's happening? And I've came in and got rich from talking. Yes, So it's not something that's for debate. You know what I'm saying, And I'm building something the conversations I have people honestly enjoying this information base. Today we're kicking it, but it's information is out of every episode. I feel as though podcasts are almost like encyclopedias. You should be able to go and grab an episode at any moment and get something from that. I feel it's those things are transitioning. All information will live in some sort of audio form, right, and so I try to I'm racing to that. But when I see myself in content walls with dudes who ain't built anything, but they brand temporary. So it's almost like it's like them when do I When do I really just go? Or when do I just say this is let them talk? Keep I experience it is best to let it go. You gain nothing by going to war with a smaller fish. You gain nothing by going to war with a smaller fish. And I had to learn that what about a bigger fish? Because I got big fish at them, I gotten big fish. I'm going at it when I got well, let me let me rehold on because they'll take that and say I gave them props. So let me rephrase that I got people seasoned fish. I got seasoned fish. That that's after me.
Speaker 2: See, even if you got a seasoned fish, if you look at it from the art of war, what will this cost you in the long run is what you gotta look at because that season fish might want to go back and forth with you all the time, and you're not looking for a long term right beef. Yeah, but if you drop out too soon, it'll look like you cave to the marshals. So you have to do a thorough analysis of how long they gonna draw this out, how deep they gonna go with it, And do I even want to entertain it at all?
Speaker 1: I used to look at your lives and say I wonder to see I thought you was conscious, But see at the more I talked you, I know that you don't know the money that's floating. I don't. I'm sitting back there and telling you, like, yo, dude, you you know it's you got six seven pages. They doing a million and the day like this is thousands of dollars on the day. They yeah, port all the time and say you're leaving too much money on it. Yeah and so and so. When I look at you, at first I thought, I said, yo, these lives are like lost leaders for him, almost like at Costco's they they they keep the hot dog one p fifty even though they losing on the hot dog. It's like, I know when you come here, you're gonna get enough to want to see what's behind the current or in the rest of the store. And so at first I thought you were using those more like marketing. But when I talk to you and yeah, yeah, like Teas was like, Yo, this a little bit, come get it now. I never did it for the money. Man.
Speaker 2: Like even now when I go live, I gotta feel it. My lives ain't even scheduled. It's like you know what Eric and Minor caught our sister a blue monkey. Oh hell no, I was in Brussels, Belgium. I had to go live on that because that touched me.
Speaker 1: It is just thought about that. Let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: It speaks to the light skin supremacy complex that we still have in the black community, and by light skin supremacy. I don't mean light skinned people, because you could be a dark skinn light skin supremacy just a little more right.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I know dark skin purple blacks who don't want nobody around them except yellow people.
Speaker 1: You see that.
Speaker 2: So you could be a light skinned supremacist and not be light skin. So it's not about light skinned people. That has nothing to do with it. It's a consciousness, you see. And I thought it was wrong, it was bad. I'm glad they fired her for it. She apologized, but the apology to me seemed a little bit disingenuous and almost like a smack itself. It was kind of it was kind of a I didn't like the apology. I don't think it was humble at all. But that's the issue we got colorism. I think black women have it worse than black men within the queendom. So we as black men, we don't really look at each other's complexion when we hanging out, you feel me, We don't care brother brother, right.
Speaker 1: But with the.
Speaker 2: Sisters, I've noticed sisters will look at the complexion of the women in their circle, you see, and the women in the circle who may not be the complexion they want can feel that get away from us energy, and that can be a dark skin circle or a light skin circle, because even though light skin supremacy is more prevalent, you have dark skin supremacy who ate light skin people, right, So it goes both ways, although there's more light skin supremacy in dark skinned supremacy. And it's one of those evils, one of those psychological residuals from the plantation that I don't think we've really stepped on yet. And I don't think elders have really accepted the role they've played in the maintenance of skin color worship, because I still come across grandparents who make comments about dark skin. I've seen grandparents show favoritism even in my own family, to the darkers versus the lighters, or the lighters versus the darkest. I've seated, you know, I've seen how aunts and uncles will favor the light skin and the dark skin. I see it in the public schools, and of course the educational research shows us to teachers pay more attention to the children in the class who are lighter, and so you could you could go in some school, hold on say that again, teachers pay more attention to the children in their classroom unconsciously who are lighter.
Speaker 1: The darker kids get less attention. He's been researched, done, and its Yeah. You could go to an emotional support class and go to the mentally get the class. The emotional support class tends to be a few chased darker. If the mentally gift the class tends to be a few chades lighter because guess what if you dark, we're not even testing you for minutally get. It's a very strong because most teachers in America are white women. That means when a black boy walks, dark skinned black boy, when you walk into the class, he's already been condemned from the start. Yeah, and I've seen this. This is a real thing, the dark skinned nappy head, big no man. Hell yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I've seen this is a real thing. Yes, yeah, you're good. They think he's yes, yes, he got to be a hell of a guy as sports or they gonna say he's he's yeah, you can't catch this ball or shoot that shot, so you're useless here. Wow.
Speaker 2: That's and that's why so many children go into sports. The black boys. It ain't because they necessarily want to be an athlete. This is the only way I'm going to survive or get recognized here because I'm clearly not wanted because of the way.
Speaker 1: And from the parents. A lot of times the sport thing drives the parent closer to you because it's like they're living through you in some weird way when they don't chow to play and you ain't say your daddy, and your daddy don't clock in about none. And I just spoke to a mother the other day who told me her son is only in sports and he's good, but he don't even like sports. This is the other day.
Speaker 2: My son is only in sports, doctor Umar, because his father only pays.
Speaker 1: Attention to him through sports.
Speaker 2: You see that, So the father only showing up if it's a football game, as basketball, it's the only way he can get his father's attention. And so a lot of black going into sports because their father likes sports and this is the only way they.
Speaker 1: Can hook there, right, And I wonder why, I mean, why do you think black men do that? Like they live vicariously through their children in that way, like in the in the in the pathway, not just like I look you look like me, junior, like they actually say no, go do what I couldn't do. Like what is Some of it is natural, it's natural. Right, I own a business. I want my son to hold one. It's natural. But but if my business could become pathological? Right? But my bit before you go, because I know you're finna smoke that. But my business, for it to even make it that far, to be passed to my son, had to be successful. So rassing down something successful is one thing, right, But to pass down my failure, yeah, yeah, you know what I mean. And if you don't redeem me, the child feels twice as bad because not only did I fail on the football field, my daddy needed me to win in order to salvage his self estate. So now the child feels twice as low because not only did I fail, my daddy needed me to win this so he could validate himself. Man, and they put actions to the marijuana smoke.
Speaker 2: You see that, I let my daddy, even though my daddy might be saying, son, don't worry about it. You gave it your best. I know needed this it. Now I'm feeling less. Stay wow, Now we both feel like we ate.
Speaker 1: The females. The women don't go through that dude, do they have a version of that? Like, they have a version, but it's not as strong because they eat the mother model, maybe the model mother, maybe the dancing mother. I've seen the dancing mother like where.
Speaker 2: It's there, but it's there, it's not as strong because that athlete stall the male egos stronger than the female.
Speaker 1: Right. But here's where it gets interested with our sisters. It's kind of the opposite sometimes where the father needs the son to succeed because he didn't, the mother wants the daughter to fail because she didn't win. So stay like me, stay like me.
Speaker 2: So I see a situation where the mothers are sabotage of the daughters on purpose. They love them, they want them to do well, but they're having a difficult time accepting the fact that when this is all said and done, she would have exceeded me.
Speaker 1: And I think that's powerful.
Speaker 2: Oh we got as we got a deep seated mommy daughter, a deep seed of mommy cooking.
Speaker 1: Now, oh ma, we cook.
Speaker 2: You got a deep seed to mommy daughter. And I tell you one of the worst ones. Let's go back to the light skinned supremacy, when the mother is of a lighter hute and she volumes European standards of beauty. So she got the fine nose, the fine lips, the yellow skin, the wavy hair. But the daughter has very strong African centered features and she knows that the mother believes beauty is in the way she looks. So by contraindication, I'm ugly. And then the mother never does anything. These is non verbal people to catch that.
Speaker 6: Now verbal that's by in the cases, just to the example of the energy, Yes.
Speaker 1: By the stundingness she going out with her mom, and her mama is all European up those brawls.
Speaker 2: Beautiful sister, but she can't see her beauty right because she's judging herself by her mother's standards, which are European.
Speaker 1: Right. Tell you said, yeah, I've seen a lot of girls self esteem get destroyed by their mother never validating their African center trade and then the mother. I've seen and again we're not being critical, we're examining, yes, because these are major issues, and then we have to speak about this. So so when we did, I've seen because cosmetic surgery is being and we're gonna speak about that. But I've seen where the mother sometimes because we dealt with the man's side. So I'm just trying to figure out what the women if they're battling this and where it lies at. But I have seen what a mother would take herself through around the two a cosmetic surgery and by indicators that wears on the child as well. Oh my gosh, you know that's how I said, Oh, Mama, thick, Yes, And so I ain't thick. I must not be, you know, kicking as high as she is or being, you know, as beautiful as she is.
Speaker 2: The mother is going to get surgery of any kind, whether it's the BBL, whether it's facial reconstruction, whatever it is, breast. She gotta have a conversation with her daughters about why, because if she dope, the daughters are automatically going to assume get in line, Get in line. You were not comfortable with yourself. I'm your daughter. I looked exactly how you look before you undercause you.
Speaker 1: Don't even look like me no more. When you're gonna get all that work and come back home, man, we used to look just alike, which means what it is a rejection. It is a rejection of your fetal type. And in rejecting your fetal type, you reject your children. M No, I do want to be clear to you. Though I can appreciate the BBL, now I can't. And I'm gonna tell you why it don't bounce. Now you're talking about the cheap poe. See you're talking about the cheap banbl doctor, And how you know it don't bouce? First of all, how dare you know it don't bouce? King call Kanye.
Speaker 2: Lady, listen to me, sisters, please don't do it.
Speaker 1: It looks Hold on, now we got a shirt. Oh no, we got two different No, it looked good in the clothes, and it might even look good out of the clothes, but it does not move organically. A man can tell the difference. A man can tell the difference whether you fake in the front or fake in the back. We can tell the difference because the bounce ain't the thing it sounds at all. It's the quality of the BBL you experience. So what're dealing with a guy? What're dealing with a guy who has experienced a horrible BBL. So y'all are getting the side of the story that's not accurate. I'm explaining to you that listen, And so I don't know where you pulled this one from. But I would say get your get another shot at that now more. You're wrong about that. I'm all natural. So oh, I have saw you with Suki though, sensing right, So shout out to my sister Suka, shout out six and Red. We gonna talk down all y'all. I'm talking about all y'all.
Speaker 2: I saw you with Suki. Yes, sister Suki and I were friends. We conversate on different topics. See, here's my thing, here's my fact. As conscious as we are, we can't be so self righteous that we can't go to where someone else is and try to move them from where.
Speaker 1: They are to where we need them to be.
Speaker 2: I'm not the pastor who condemns everyone in the neighborhood and never get them to join the church. You see that, you have to meet them. She's a very influential woman. Yes, if one day she decided to come on over to the consciousness movement, everybody who follows her comes right on with her. And that's the day that I'm looking at you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So me, I.
Speaker 2: Communicate with anybody, and that's one of the stress of doctor Umar. They're not going to feel condemned. Right, I'll get a brother with a white wife. He'll come over with dot I know you see what I got? He said it like it's a bad sunwich, just so you know what I mean. You know, you see what I ordered? Bron, They say, you know, but you know, can we still of course have a seat my brother, because guess what if I cut him off, he'll never go back to a system. But if I stay winning, I don't even have to talk about his white wife because I'm not gonna respect because.
Speaker 1: She's still even big.
Speaker 2: But by allowing him in my space, he's gonna start reanalyzing that anyway. And then one day he comes back with a beautiful black wing doc I had. I couldn't do it no more. Okay, you know what I'm saying. So I've noticed in my work through the years just exposing people to what's right can lead to a change in behavior. I remember back in my Garby days, right, and of course I'm still a Garvey. I but back in North Philadelphia, got Temple University down the street, University of Pennsylvania, Drexing, and the students would come to the Garvy meeting and they would say, Marcus Gorvey said, race first, put the race first. I can't do that. I love everybody, I said. It's not about not loving other people, it's about loving yourself. Workt well, I can't do that, No problem.
Speaker 1: Just come to the study group. I did.
Speaker 2: Impressure them kids, and guess what they slowly, one by one started joining on their own. Just walk, I'm ready to sign up. I didn't do nothing, just expose them to the truth. You see what I'm saying. So that's why I will meet with anybody. I will go anywhere. Feel like Christ said in the Bible. I'm not comparing myself to Christ where they say, you know, master what you go into the house of a thief.
Speaker 1: But he said I go anywhere. Well, I'm invited. That's how doctor whumaas.
Speaker 2: I'll go anywhere I'm invited because I know that when you are presented with the truth, your soul responds to it, and sooner or later, sooner or later, you're gonna have to come around as well. Because we as African people, we are God's chosen people and therefore we are structured to participate in righteousness no matter what. You see what I'm saying. So when somebody holds up that mirror of righteousness to you. Sooner or lady, you're gonna have to consider it because that shit nature anyway.
Speaker 1: You know what? And you know I think, like I said, man, you're great at this. You're definitely great at this. But we didn't get an asser about Suki. We talked about a lot. You took me around. I told you we were friends, right, right, But okay, So because seeing we're coming off the BBL conversation, we're coming off how you are not interested in BBL what so well, and I don't know if the sister has right, right, but but again I'm telling you that the circumstances are the circumstances unknown or no right, and so by you being someone who is that strong about bbl's right, I'll ask you about Suk. And I'm just telling you how we kind of got to her anyway, because I don't want it to seem like it's just I'd never act right, I wouldn't, right, okay, right now, But you've heard some of the things she's said about you, right, yeah, all right, So meeting someone would a bb A that said some of those things about you, meaning that she finds you attractive. Uh, she you know certain things that she So I'm saying the meetup, I mean, help me understand what's going on there. The meetups are professional and platonic. With a with a woman that calls you attractive, with a BBL professor or platon shut out, I'll leave it at that. Shut out to Suki with with do you know sex? You're red? Familiar with? Sex of Red? I've seen her recently. I never heard of her before. Are you familiar with her content? I've heard the kind of car. I've never heard her rap, though I haven't seen the video that's some of the kind and I got her coming on soon. So I don't want to know you're right, right, right slamder her at all. But you know, it's just I was having that conversation about about female rap and how, in my opinion, they're kind of mimicking what they saw the men do in Gangster. I agree with. I don't think that they're necessarily created this path. Oftentimes I see them promote a lifestyle that they don't even adopt, and it's dangerous, but it's dangerous the same way the men done it, And so I believe the men really led those women into creating that kind of cop I totally agree with you, but the men were never held accounta before it right, women are being it's the double sting, right, and the women again sometimes they get with these guys right, and it's like, and this is why I try to give grace on the content. But I know it's effective in regards to its programming minds. I know that, but I try to sometimes because I always try to think put myself in someone's shoes like I did with Dion. It's like, yo, see out of their lens, right, see out of a young girl like six year red with two kids, two baby daddies. They both in jail, and I know how to rap, and I start rapping like this, and it started going. Do I turn that off when I have nothing to fall back on? Like how many people will actually, at twenty four years old, start getting one hundred thousand a show, sixty thousand a show and just turn that off? Even if I know I'm not necessarily adopting that lifestyle, but it's effective for the family, and I think so many of us live in that place, you do, we all? That's why I try to give grace, right. I don't exempt anyone, but I try to understand the route they'll take. And that's why when I look at and Dionna's like him, not a finished product, I think that we're on a journey and Colorado is just on that list of getting where I'm going. And the same with sixy read. It's like you get in that position, turn this on and it works. I got children? What do I do? What would you say to a young girl just rapping in kind of content? How does she get out of that? I don't think my message would be to the young girl wrapping the content. I think my message would be to the black community that gave rise to the circumstances that put her in a position where she had to sing that content. I think one of the things we often miss when we talk about accountability responsibility is that we felt her recognize that everything we do takes place within a culture. It takes place within a community, and too often, because we are disorganized, selfish group of people, we like to make individuals scapegoat for systemic problem. You see that whether it's Sexy Red, whether it's Sister suki Hana, whether it's the gangster Rapper, everything takes place within a cultural context, right, So what situation was she born in? What situation were her parents born in? What did the Black church do for her mother? What did the black politicians do for her mother? What did the black community organizes do for her mother? What can they do well?
Speaker 2: Number One, If it wasn't for the economic desperation, a lot of our young people will be making better.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. That's the point I'm making. It's like, Yo, this thing working. Yeah, And she should have never had to go there. The reason she had to go there is she belongs to a community, the black community, that does not feel the need to use its disposable income to create financial opportunities for as young people go to the streets.
Speaker 2: Right now, our young people are terrorizing our community, and it's our fault because we have not created any opportunities for them.
Speaker 1: You let me go to a school that miseducate me. I get specially educated. I get medicated, I get you and our duty adjudicated. I get incarcerated, right, I get gang initiated. Right, I get raped, I get molested. I got put out on the street by my mind, whatever the case may be. And now all that pain that the community allowed me to feel I'm going to give it back to the community.
Speaker 2: And now you got eleven year olds robbing eighty four year olds at the ATM that video that came out last week, and maybe want to cry. He looked like he was nine years old, robbing someone old enough to be his great grandmother. But when we allow our children to be raised by social media, we allow our children to be raised by the television and not raising them ourselves. I mean, think about it. If you're a black child in Nashville, you're a black child and child and Nuga. You're a black child in Knoxville, Memphis, where can you go if you really need an adult to spend some time with you. There's nowhere to go.
Speaker 1: You can go to.
Speaker 2: Church, but you gotta swallow the doctrine before they value you first. That's thee how that works. You're not important in this church until you swallow this doctrine. So where can a black child go in America if they need an adult to spend some time with them to see that? But the PEMP has spent some time with me, the drug dealers spend some time with me. They're gonna huse me to exploit me, but they gonna spend some time with me. We have turned our backs on our children. We have not raised them, we have not nurtured them, and now the black community is collecting the karmic debt that has come from our neglect of our children is oven jobs. Build our own schools for our children, and create jobs for them. If we never do those two things, we never get our young people back. Is your school gonna be credited in the state? Yes, Well, remember that accreditation is voluntary. State law gives you the right to operate, So the state approves you to operate. If you want to get accredited. That's voluntary.
Speaker 1: The credited process speaks, doesn't that Isn't that what speaks to the workforce?
Speaker 2: No, not necessarily, because you got to remember you got children who are homeschooled to college. They've never been to a school at all. You see what I'm saying. Even in college, you can homeschool college. No, No, homeschooled into college. In other words, my child is a same difference. Okay, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: They know you're plugging the f DMG instead of the homeschool, and it'll be like the same process, absolutely, except we're a real school. Versus right.
Speaker 2: Home school is a decentralized form of education. It's not the equivalent of private school, charter school, public.
Speaker 1: School, you see. It's homeschooling. It's more of an activity than an institution, you see. But accreditation is voluntary. So if I wanted to go to.
Speaker 2: Delaware State Accredited Accreditation Bureau, I can have them come in look at all our paperwork, curriculum, teaching bubba bum and they would decide if they want to credit us or not. Now, for me, as a Pan Africanist, I would never do that because I don't need white people to tell me how to teach black kids. So I'll never be doing that. Right if the state required it, we would do it, you feel me.
Speaker 1: But I would not voluntarily go to white people and ask them how well am I doing teaching black kids? How much of your money from fundraising do you think came from white people? Any? Zero? Zero dollars? Ye? That it might have been a couple anonymous night boots fit a dollar or two, probably, right?
Speaker 2: But am I aware? Am I consciously aware of re seeing a donation from a white person?
Speaker 1: No? So ooh this is good? So a white person can't give you five million dollars, say doctor mar been a fan of use is twenty twelve. I see what you got going on? Go get that school, white man, I'm talking about whitest other white. I don't think I could take it. Okay, So the mission ain't that important there? No, it is? Okay? How important is the mission when you can't take the money? Nothing? I didn't speak to any stipulations tied to it. I said this will get your school up and running tomorrow, and you denied it. And a mistake you just made is you said, a white person is going to give doctor Umar five million dollars with no stipulation? Yeah, what went in his auditorial beliefs? No? Listen, I'm how is that worth clapping? The white people don't get that kind of money without no stipulations. Brother, they don't give that kind of old mar give geta honestly, let's talk about that. But what's that worth clapping about? Yes, all you said was yes, all you're saying, look and I like this gonna play well on you too. But all you said was all you said was what the hell did you?
Speaker 5: Jay?
Speaker 1: It didn't even stick? What did you? Here's the question you're missing that's what it was. You're missing. Okay, so listen why I'm telling you you're missing the spirit? Go ahead, white man, give me five million, right, I build the school with five million. Y'all come to the grand opening, y'all gonna be happy, y'all going to celebrate. But when you go home, in the back of your mind, you're still saying white people did this for us. Again, do you understand? Ain't nobody saying that, yes, yes, these people, Yes, it speaks it speaking of the spirit. Ain't nobody even if it speaks to the spirit.
Speaker 2: No, go ahead, go ahead, hear me out, good brother, it speaks to the spirit.
Speaker 1: You know why ninety percent of all black institutions are financed or owned by white people? Don't even know that? Yes we do. Most people don't. Most people this crowd made because this is a college. He I be seeing time. Most people don't even think of it like that, right. So what I'm saying is, if the mission is more important than you, how you feel, how you think, what I my emotions, then why isn't this money? Even if they kill me about it, even if they but school get to go, get up and run it. I just don't understand that. Have you ever heard this statement? The journey is just as important as the destination. Yeah, how we get the school done is just as important as getting the school done.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question. How do I open up a school called Frederick Douglas Marcus Golfy Academy, two black men who believed in self determination, but I let a white man build the school for me? How do I tell the boys that you can do this on your own. You don't need white people, you don't need nobody but your own community. How can I say that?
Speaker 1: Do you truly believe that? Absolutely? Do you think that? Do you truly believe that it'll happen off the backs of only us? It already has. It's not open yet, so it helst happen. Yeah, well it will be once we get the certificate of occupacy, but I already had. Yeah. So I'm saying, but so so you you've done this? You so this got to be the first school without white involvement, definitely in one hundred years since Marcus gone, and probably the first ever that was financed exclusively by the African diaspora. Every Black community on Earth donated to FDM. When did you when did you globalize your your your your movement, because it wasn't that way at first.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I was always Pan African and so it was always global It just it just took a while for my message to get around to the camp.
Speaker 1: I feel like you started at some point going super Pan Africa, like I thought you was always Hey, no, hell no, no, I'm saying I ain't speaking about in your spirit. I'm speaking about in your communication. The message was always it was always so, even on those DVDs. Now now every time I see you talk, I hear Pan African always from the Okay, so I must have missed that. It seemed like if they started it evolved it been Pan Africa this time. I've always wanted to ask you where do you get this from? And I'm gonna do a quick doctor Jumar impression, all right, and I want you to tell me where you got this from. So you will be on live right say doctor Umar's online, and it'll be like, uh, good morning brothers and sisters. You know today we will make sure that we get everything we need to get done. Good morning today, brothers and sisters. Good morning today, brothers and sisters. Good morning today, brothers. You'll give them four or five with him three of them. Okay, what is that is that you thinking? Is that you? What is that I do that? Because I've adopted that, I want you to know. Yeah, effective, it's effective. The brain is the creature of repetition. Yes, not truth, repetition, Yes, right, program. I say it three times the points I really want them to get. I repeated three times, because repetition is how you condition the unconscious, so once to understand, a second time to understand, and the third time the over I knew it was I knew that wasn't you stumbled. I knew it was something there because I'm like, yo, he just nah, I know him, and we speaking, we don't really have to. So I'm saying, when you do that, I said, oh, it's technique. There's something that Who did you study in regards to speaking, because speaking is such a talent that people don't really understand. They don't even know how hard this is, fus and just being doing it. Who did you study?
Speaker 2: I never really studied anyone, I guess, and directly Garby and Douglas would be the main too, obviously, but most of our leaders were great orators, you know. So I've listened to all of them, but I never patterned myself after anyone or anything like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. It just came out. You took nothing from any of you. You took technique. You ain't took no technique from no one if it was any tech. Because see you got the you got the pointing, you got you bro, I'm high level. Listen, I'm this is how I make money. So I'm high level examining speakers right the point the everything. I'm watching it all. So I'm saying, this is a developed thing. This isn't something you can walk off the porch with. So I wonder I think some of us are born with it. Though I think some of us are born with it.
Speaker 2: I think I think the great ones like Garvey Douglas, doctor King. You can't teach that, doc can nurture it. I ain't saying teach, and that's what I mean, like, you can't teach it. I'm not saying teach.
Speaker 1: It because teaching people how to speak, yes, but not on this level. Right. So I'm saying when i'm when I'm peeping what you're doing, Understand I've already identified that I'm trying. I'm watching the best speakers in the world, because this is how I make this money, right, So I ain't even talking about the rest of those guys. I'm saying the highest level of communication, right you the phara cons the people that I look in and say, oh, all right, let's pull a notepad. I'll get some of their technique. Because there's there's brough control, there's pausing, there's repeating, there's there's face. You know, there's so much this happening. So I'm wondering who deposited anything.
Speaker 2: The only technique that I'm conscious of having borrowed from my predecessors is the need to pause occasionally. Yet I'll just go yeah, and I won't stop.
Speaker 1: So I consciously try to remember to Paul yes. And that's probably more of a Frederick Douglass thing yet, because people have to take it in even with me, like see, because even with me, when you try to get into that vibe, you know, it's like, right, at some point, I gotta start talking to you like you listening, you know what I'm saying, and some people they just talking. You got to talk to somebody like they're listening. You know. Sometimes when I need emphasis on someth I need to lay there for that. Like even in our communication to the today, you will say something like for your black liberation, and you'll just let that live. And I think those techniques. I just want you to know that people are watching those things and you're you're pouring into people indirectly just by.
Speaker 2: You know spiritually, right, is about five different major spiritual gifts.
Speaker 1: You have your clear cognizance. That's when information from the universe is downloaded automatically.
Speaker 2: Into your mind. You know it, but you don't know when you learned it. That's clear cognizance. When I speak, not all the time, but sometimes clear cognizance will take over and I'm saying things about things I've never learned nowhere, so it's coming directly from the ancestors. And I'll go back and look at a clip and say, how did I say that?
Speaker 1: And I didn't even know that?
Speaker 2: So this sometimes you get into a zone yeah, where it's not even your Oh man, I.
Speaker 1: Love those zones, man, them zones there when if I can get in a pocket on these boards, it's nothing like it, That's what I'm saying. It's not all the time. It's magic and you feel it as a speaker as someone you say, you know where you're heah, I got it in my bag.
Speaker 6: I'm notopping like take a break. We ain't taking a break all week a. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And the one thing I learned about public speaking, public speaking taught me more than anything else. We have no control over the outcome. Because I walk into a certain lecture, I'm like, I'm gonna tear this up the night. It's the right sound, right building, write this, It'll be a regular electure. And then I'll go somewhere where I'm like, Okay, this is gonna be a regular little talk. It's my classics. All of my classics were unintentional.
Speaker 2: Everyone, the ones that people love. I'm like, damn, I never even thought that night was gonna be special. And it's never up to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is important for the young concert creators because they're watching us. But here's the thing too. As I'm going further than FIRSD, I just didn't invest fists for twenty thousand people, right, And so when you come out and it's that many people, you look around like what is this right? And it's like you blow a circuit or you blow a fuse. You get it back. But for a brief second, it's almost like what like June, just like everything you was thinking of your thought process, but it eventually comes it eventually comes back. Do you find yourself ever being in that mode? Because you speak so much now, I don't think you may find yourself in.
Speaker 2: For me, the best speech is the first time they saw you, because it's no expectations. You feel me and I'm gona like I'm going to Cameroon, Africa next week. Right, I was in Brussels, Belgium last week. I never been to Brussels, so there's no pressure because I know they know me from social media, but they never felt me in the person. Right, This is no pressure.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: You know what the pressure is. When I've been in Nash Little ten times and y'all came back to see me that eleven, that's pressure because y'all know what to expect. Y'all seated, and I gotta give y'all a new, fresh message and be even more dynamic I was the previous nine time. So some people will say the more you come back to a city, the easier. Not for me, it's the harder.
Speaker 2: You feel, Like a place like Chicago, where I spend a lot New York, where I spend a lot.
Speaker 1: It's pressure because not only do I gotta have a new message, I got to grab you every time better than I did the last and what I'm trying to do right because I'm a sender so fast, So I'm trying to figure out when now I'm conscious about this as I'm getting because it's so much money on the line and anybody watching me. I got millions of people watch I need y'all to know this. Pay attention to whatever you're doing right now. Man, I'm finding myself trying to understand when I get those zones, I literally try to backtrack what that day was, Like, did I place myself there? Was it something I done before the show? Was it? Even though I know it's probably not because it never re enacts itself, But it's like, I'm conscious on trying to grab that or create that environment that puts me. Have you found anything like that for you? That something that puts you into a like me, I went back the other day and I'm giving you a second before you came. I'm like, I'm trying to fish what what is that that gets my brain like? Because sometimes do my brain and go and it's like I'm on another it's another frequency. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So I wanted to ask you. I believe when you get to a certain level within your spiritual development myself included, you'll be able to activate it at will. The reason we can't actively at will yet we not at that frequency yet. Follow what I'm saying. When you get to that frequency, you'll be able to activate it at will. That zone.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the athlete too, where they shoot a shot and can miss. Right for fobb me be in that zone. Yes, you went to a hot you went into your super conscious mind. Yes, right, But we have to get there through the spiritual door. Is there anything that gets you there? Like I've seen you.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody that maybe they argue with you and they play who think he? Or they insult your intelligence or they not?
Speaker 2: Because it's all based on divine timing, is right. So from an African perspective, we exist in two worlds. We exist in the physical and we exist in the spiritual. At the same time, we can't see what's happening.
Speaker 1: In the spiritual. It could have been within the spiritual design for this day for you to access your God consciousness. For that you follow what I'm saying, because remember, we got our own plans. Our ancestors got a plan too, and then God got a plan too. So we think that when we wake up, we're just living our life as we want. No, your ancestors got a hand in it, because you are a reincarnation of them. And then the most high the universe has a design of its own. And this is why when you hear like doctor King say I want to do God's will, you got.
Speaker 2: To tap into that. You got to tap into that. The highest form of expression is when what you want is the exact same thing God wants you. That's divine consciousness and that's the purpose of life. And that's why I think that we as black people never get to where we see supposed to be brothers and sisters until we divorce ourselves from all of this European materialism that we swallowed up because we have become more materialistic than the Caucasian. We are literally worshiping money, and there's no why would God help us get free, really help us take back over the world as we once rented. If all we gonna do is replicate European culture, does that make any.
Speaker 1: Sense to you.
Speaker 2: God is not gonna help you. Why would he get rid of the white man so the black men can replicate the white men. You have to go back to being who you are. And when you go back to being who you are, that's when Supreme Conscience will come and say, Okay, my children, you ready, let me put you back on the drone. We do not go back on the drone. We do not until we recover our African minds.
Speaker 1: This is what we do on this side. So I want to thank each and every one of you guys for watching.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: My analytics tell me that a high percentage of you guys is watching this video is not subscribed. So I'm gonna ask you to do me that favor and subscribe to this YouTube channel, share and like, and if you want to see part three before everybody else, you come to Patreon. We also go live on Patreon. You also can draw my discord when I go live on Patreon. What I do is I interact with the audience. They're gonna get an opportunity to come up speak with us in front of the audience, whether that's heated, whether it's love, whatever it might be. But these opportunities are only on Patreon, so joinpatreon dot com and set that podcast, join our discord, talk to Lord when I go live, I play games like right now I'm playing uh UFC and I hope you enjoyed this conversation. Part three we get into doctor Umar and Fara Khan. I felt that it was time for a conversation with doctor Umar Johnson about the honor o Bull Minister Lewis Fara Kahd, if he believes he speaks better than him, if he got anything from him, how he feels was about him. And we also spoke about fundraising. There's been a lot of conversation surrounding crowdfunding. Doctor Umar was probably one of the first ones that that that took that leap of faith as it portased the crowdfunding. So we had a very very very interesting conversation about that and that'll be coming for this Part three Live debate Doctor Lumar Johnson Big Loan live from TSU again.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Just enjoyed it. Just enjoyed it. Hope you did too, right, Thank you, have a good day. Peace