Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final News round Up and Information Overload. I News round Up, Information Overload Hour toll free. Our numbers eight hundred and nine to four one Sewan if you want to be a part of the program. Seventy days till election Day, but really ballots now go out in about ten days. North Carolina and other states around the country. Early voting begins three weeks from today, starting in the state of Pennsylvania and rolling out around the country. It was only about two weeks ago that John McLaughlin did a survey of Democrats, Independent Biden voters and the results are you know, chilling, but it also provides a window into the opportunity. The only thing that I worry about, as I discussed earlier in the program today with new Kingrich, was the time crunch that we have here. For example, you know, eighty six percent of respondents did not know Harris would consider allowing death row inmates, including the Boston bomber, to vote, an eighty one percent didn't know she supported the elimination of private health insurance, and seventy eight percent didn't know she promoted the bail Fund to bail out you know, the people involved in burning down the precinct in the city of Minneapolis and other riots that he said, we're not going to stop, shouldn't stop, and she's not going to stop. In the summer of twenty twenty and seventy seven percent didn't know she wanted to abolish ice and defund, dismantle and reimagine the police and no bail laws. Most people didn't know that she by a large margin, she was the most liberal US senator in twenty nineteen, more liberal than Bernie Sanders. And I'll add to this, nobody seems to know that she co sponsored the Green New Deal with Bernie Sanders in the US Senate, which would basically eliminate capitalism in this country ninety three brillion dollars. Say you know, hello Marxism, Hello comrade, because that's that's the direction she'd take the country. Or that the fact that she said that you know, she doesn't think it should be criminal to enter this country illegally, and that she's offering free housing, healthcare, education, and her running mate wants free college to wishing for illegal immigrants, and that you know, she she's never visited a conflict zone on the border as the borders are, and that you know, she supports reparations. Americans don't know it. They don't know about not wanting to ban fracking and drilling. They don't know about, you know, her bragging about Bidenomics up until recently, but we're really proud of Bidenomics. And now she's sat acting, Oh, I'm gonna deal with inflation on day one. What the hell have you been doing for three and a half years, And they don't seem to know. Now we have this added issue as it's nearly forty days, not an interview, not a press conference, she's messing with a corrupt media mob. Oh who should I do?
Speaker 2: Who? And Tim Timmy and I should do? Who should we do?
Speaker 1: Our first interview with I'm like, you got to be kidding me. And then this whole you know, Joy and Freedom Party. They're in anything but about joy and freedom. As we have pointed out on this program again and again and again, this is not the Joy and Freedom Party. If they want to confiscate your guns and you're right to keep in bare arms, that's not joy and that's not freedom. Now, of course, Jason Miller, you know, quoted as saying, not only do they want to change the rules of the debate and keep the mics on. That probably would be the least of it. If I'm Trump, they already agreed to it. Tamala Harris agreed it, and Donald Trump's going on ABC George Stefanopolos's station, Are you kidding me? He's it's going to be three on you know, three or four on one. However many you know hosts they having us. David MUIRR Is the main one. Jason Miller quoted is saying that they want to set reset other rules of the debate that they now apparently even though they agreed to all the rules that they had in place for the CNN debate, now they want to set a debate with notes and opening statements. And you've got to be kidding me. They want to cheat sheet for the debate. Sounds to me like she's trying to get out of this debate. But anyway, the mob, the media, you have powerful institutions. Look at what Meta released that they in fact were pressured by the Biden administration very specifically on campaign issues and on issues involving COVID, you know, and even satire for crying out loud. So you have the big tech, powerful institution you got the deep state, powerful institution working with big tech and the suppression of the very real Hunter Biden laptop story, then the lives of fifty one former Intel officials in twenty twenty, and then on top of it, you have a media mob establishment state run media that are perfectly fine with her not doing any interviews, any press conferences. You know, listen to fake news CNN spar over Kamala Harris not doing interviews.
Speaker 3: She's not answering questions about we know her position. She's against fracking, she's against private health insurance, she's against gasoline cars. That's what she told us when she ran for president last time. She doesn't want to talk about those positions. That's why she's stole.
Speaker 2: It and she's doing an interview.
Speaker 4: I'm just politically sicking, Brad.
Speaker 5: And you have to know that.
Speaker 2: It hasn't been that it's coming somewhere like that. But she's not going to take.
Speaker 6: On a network and she's going to have a sit down conversation. She has already said her campaign has already said that that's going to happen. If you're waiting for this some months, waiting some month, she's actually on the ground she's doing bus tours across the state of Georgia. She is talking to the bus's decision.
Speaker 7: I don't think that doing softball interviews is going to put this to rest. I understand the point that you're making, but I think the decision that I'm looking for from the Harris team is who are they choosing to sit down with? And is that going to be something where you come away feeling like she took the hard questions or if this you know, snowball continued unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Joe Concha is well us. He has his brand new book out progressively Worse, Why Today's Democrats Ain't your Daddy's Donkey. We have it on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, bookstores around the country. Harold authors with US entrepreneur author of the book You Will Own Nothing, Your Wark with a new financial world order and how to fight back. Well, if Kamala Harris's taxes, you know, go into effect, we're all in deep trouble.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Welcome both of you back to the program. Carol'll start with you. Is a lot that the American public that's getting ready to vote don't know about her or Tim Walls, which which does concern me a lot asa Jinshean.
Speaker 8: I mean, if you go to her campaign website, there are no proposals, not an economic proposal, not a border proposal, nothing. So we have nothing on the campaign website, we have no interviews that have been done. We have a media that has been complicit in making her basement Biden two point zero. And when you know, something does get floated out from her campaign, they completely run cover and run the interpretation of it and no, no, that's not what she means. And they're doing that to the detriment of the American people, who, as you pointed out, start voting early voting in just a few weeks. The fact that she was put in place, they did the old switcheroo on us, and now we haven't heard from her. Just go to show how completely full of Shenanigan this voting cycle is already.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get your take, Joe. I mean, for the media to be openly championing her hiding in the basement, and it's actually worse than that. Joe had an excuse at least on paper COVID. What's our excuse?
Speaker 4: Zero excuse? I mean, Sean, really, how much time do you really need to prep for an interview with Joy Behar or whoopee right on the view, or with Rachel Manow. And my prediction here is as far as who she's going to finally sit down with, it's going to be the type of place that maybe used to be reputable enough. Voters may not be paying attention the way we do to this stuff. I think she goes to sixty minutes, but this isn't Mike Wallace's sixty minutes. Right, You're not going to get tough questions. They will make sure that Scott Kelly is the interviewer because we've seen Kelly interview by them before and those weren't even softball questions. That was like if you take a t ball and you take a softball at beach ball and put it on the te ball, Okay, And that's what we're going to get here. It's going to be basically the equivalent of a rhetorical hotstone massage. But it'll be like, well, see she did sixty minutes. Everything's okay, But man, I mean, any real journalist has so many obvious questions here, like how do you possibly believe that Americans could afford five trillion more in taxes. We saw that in that Wall Street Journal report. Today she's going to add five trillion in taxes twenty five thousand dollars to each new homeowner. Was this person alive in two thousand and eight that literally crashed the economy. Carrel knows all about that, far more than I do.
Speaker 9: Then.
Speaker 4: Obviously, whatever happened, by the way, during the entire convention, I don't hear much about that price fixing on price scousing thing anymore, right, because even Democrats, even CNN Washington Post thought that was a bad idea. She can get away with this in August in terms of not doing any interviews or not doing any press conferences. Let's face it, she has no press conference in five and a half years since she last ran for president, So she could get away with it now because no one's really paying attention except for the people that are paid to talk about this stuff. But after Labor Day, that debate, I know it's ABC. We thought that CNN would be biased with Taffer and Bash, and they actually did a pretty decent job and asking Jermaine questions and not making themselves a story. I hope that's the case with David Muir. I hope ABC feels the pressure of not being biased and not being over the top in terms of supporting Harris.
Speaker 1: And quite frankly, how about demanding she respond to her stated policies on the Green New Deal bill she co sponsored, or her policy for Medicare for all in the elimination of private health insurance ors, or flat out statement to ban cracking and drilling and defund dismantle the police and decriminalize illegal immigration and free house healthcare education.
Speaker 2: Let's start with the basics.
Speaker 4: Those are the basic things, and those are the two most important issues. Right, It's economy, and it's the border and immigration. And you're right when she wanted to abo.
Speaker 2: And then crime the next one.
Speaker 4: And crime, yeah, crime number three? Right, So yeah, she said she wanted to abolish ice. She accused border agents of whipping migrants. Will remember that she did that as vice president. And now suddenly are you kidding me? These leaks coming out that she actually supports the border wall, the one that she called racist, the one that she said was basically a mark of white supremacy in this country. The fact that she is trying to ex just sketch this entire campaign. So she looks and sounds like Donald Trump. And you're right. The media can not allow her to get away with this. But if they do, try to get allowed her to get away with it. Dennis up to Donald Trump during that debate to hit her on all of these things and then give the floor to her as much as possible. Make her the focus, just like Trump made Biden the focus on June twenty seventh of Atlanta. I think Trump states his opinions, he estates his policy. We already know what they are. Keep it short and say ay a lot, and the rest of my time to the vice president so she can explain why she thinks this idea is good or that idea is good, or how she flipsloped on XYZ. And I guarantee you she will implode. I can guarantee you that.
Speaker 1: I can guarantee you too. And I know they're trying to cram her full of you know, prepared statements, and she'll call him a convict and a predator, and I mean, the list will go on and on. I'm not so sure that that's going to work well for her. I mean, she showed in the past that she can memorize her lines. I showed a montage Carol last night of Kamala Harris on TV. You know her favorite life I'm speaking, I'm speaking. I think that's why she wanted the MIC's hot the whole time. So if God forbid, Donald Trump put a word i'm speaking, I'm speaking, well it just goes on and on, and it's like, Okay, you're speaking, but it's a debate and you're supposed to debate the other person.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know what she sounds like. Have you ever watched like a Miss America or a Miss USA pageant and they get to the interview portion, and you know, there's always one or two girls who gets really nervous and they ask them the interview question and they have no idea what to say. They just blank. So they just fill the space with word salad. And every time she speaks, whether it's talking about you know, ven diagrams or the buses she loves, or the fact that information is kept up in actual clouds above our head, you know, that's exactly what she sounds like. She sounds like the pageant girl who doesn't know what she's talking about. And it's very frustrating for the media to not only not call her out on this, but not mention the fact that she has a very clear track record, that she has a track record in the Senate, that she has a track record in the Biden Harris administration with Sean Another thing in your laundry list of things that people don't know. A lot of people don't know that she was the tie breaking vote on more policies in the Senate than any other VP in history. So her fingerprints are all over these policies we've all you mean.
Speaker 1: Like the Inflation Reduction a tie breaking vote that empowered the IRS and allowed them to hire eighty seven thousand more agents with a specific plan to go after service workers' tips that one.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, and to lower the reporting on Venmo and Etsy payments to six hundred dollars because you know, they really want to go after the billionaires, not the middle and working class, which is exactly what they're doing. So it was the Inflation Reduction Act, it was the American Rescue Plan, the stimulus that stoked historic inflation. Her fingerprints are all over these policies, and the media wants to pretend we don't have the empirical evidence of living under a Trump presidency and what that meant and how good the quality of life was versus living under a Biden Harris administration, and how Americans are struggling to put food on the table, to pay their rent, to put gas in their cars. We all know this, and the fact that they're not pointing the figure out of that absolutely makes me want to put my head through a wall.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of this campaign that makes me want to put my head through the wall. I've never seen such lying deceptions, such phoniness, such corruption by major institutions. You know, now we know Meta and is being influenced by the deep state. And Zuckerberg, to his credit, admitted that he regrets it, but a little too late. Twenty twenty has come and it has gone. That to me is interference on a very high level. And you know, why is the FBI yet again like twenty sixteen, you know, using a thirty Russian disinformation Hillary Clinton bought and paid for dossier. I mean, here we go again and using it as the basis for PFISA Warrens, knowing that it's unverified and now completely debunked.
Speaker 2: Oops.
Speaker 1: Sorry anyway, Joe Koncha appreciate it. Joe's book, don't forget Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, bookstores everywhere, Carol Ross, same thing. Appreciate both of you, Thank you, thanks, Don All right, before we go to the phones, let me play you know, now, Kamala, if she hasn't flipped and flopped and flailed enough on every issue, as the list is getting so long, I don't even have time to run through it. Now she's you know, remember she trashed the border wall as a medieval vanity project that Donald Trump he thinks terrorists will be invading the country. Well, now, all of a sudden, she sounds like a Donald Trump, make America great Again conservative on the wall.
Speaker 10: This issue is about a vanity project for this president, right, and it is a problem of his own making. And listen, when I travel this country, folks have plenty enough problems that they need their president to focus on instead of a wall. That, by the way, because I was a prosecutor for many years, including the Attorney General California, I specialize on transnational criminal organizations. That wall ain't gonna stop them. No, no, you don't need to build a wall. This is a crisis of his own making. And by definition does plane speak basic English language definition, it is not an emergency. We're looking at military resources being focused again on the president's vanity project instead of focused on real national security issues. It's the president's vanity project, you know. I mean, listen you, if we deconstruct get the pun, deconstruct wall, if we deconstruct the issue, you know, let's be clear, and again, let's just point to the facts. The crisis we're facing is a crisis of leadership.
Speaker 2: That's the crisis. That's the crisis. And a wall won't cure that. And a wall won't cure that.
Speaker 10: And folks, on the subject of transnational games, let's be perfectly clear, the president's medieval vanity project is not going to stop them. Let me be very clear. I'm not going to vote for a wall under any circumstances.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Now today I'm reading according to our campaign, but we don't hear from her ever. He's changed her position anyway. Eight hundred ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Dennis is out in Vegas, Dennis Kdon Radio. How are you glad you called sar. What's going on on the strip?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 5: It's busy, It's very busy.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm glad to hear though. That's good for workers out there.
Speaker 1: And by the way, no tips for service workers if Trump gets elected. I hope people in Nevada are paying attention.
Speaker 5: They talk about it all the time, for sure. But my comments of my question of the day here is that I keep on hearing everyone talking about what she doesn't do and stuff like that. And I'm from like I said, you know, I'm from Vegas, and it's basically a poker game the Democrats and Republicans, and they're bluffing. They're going to cancel out on everything. They're not going to show any policies. You have the policies in library there of yours, and basically you should have like a thirty second comment on each and every one of the policies and televise it. Not televise it airwave, send it over to radio to everyone or on the air, you know.
Speaker 2: And what do you want me to send a telepathically? I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't force people to go to my website. However, all of the information you'd ever want on her radicalism is up there. It's called the Kamala Files. Is at the very very top of hannity dot com. We've we've delineated it out the Kamala files, the wall files, walls files. It's in there them in their own words, considering they won't do interviews or press conferences, they don't even want to do a debate.
Speaker 5: Really no, and now cantal.
Speaker 1: But if everybody that listens to this program and watches my TV show just goes there and it's free and share it with your friends, your family, put it on social media, your co workers will be able to bypass the media. But time is of the essence here right They're trying to run out the clock and act like there's something they're.
Speaker 5: Not the Republican National Committee, County State. They should be taking that and just putting out sound by twenty thirty second at a time. That can convince people who are not watching your shows or any shows because they've had enough of news and everything, and they had enough of her. But they still listen to music or shows on the radio and even on TV sometimes. But there was thirty seconds out there just saying, you know, imagine a broadcast going out to Pennsylvania. I am against lacking. I can't do that, no drilling, none of this. And then Trump at the end this is a statement or you know, his political comment at the end of it. Not to downgrade it or anything.
Speaker 1: Time is of the essence Hannity dot com. And by the way, if you want information about voting in your state at a register, early voting, voting by mail, it's all up there, and it's all at the top of the page of Hannity dot com. We're dedicating a lot of space on that website just for this issue because nobody else is doing it.
Speaker 5: There's no one putting out the sound bites. And that is what is meaning.
Speaker 1: Soundbites are all there. I have the sound bites and you could. You could send them out and if you let me tell you something now, according to Jim Jordan in twenty twenty, my social media was being suppressed by big tech, all right, he told me right on this program, you know so much for freedom and the Freedom and Joy Party. So with this information, they're not suppressing everyone listening to this program. You get it out there and a lot of people get the news on social media. You share it on all your platforms. I don't care if you have one hundred followers, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Just do it now. And I hear what you're saying, Sean, and I know you're saying people should take it, take the bull by the horns and do it. They're not okay, the Republican Party should do it.
Speaker 2: Well, they're doing it too.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm seeing the ads that are running in swing states, and the ads are very effective. But it's that this, according to every indication, is going to be a very tight election, and everybody has to assume now's the time to do your part. Don't tell me after the election if it doesn't go the way you want that you. Oh, I wish i'd listened to you. I wish I did more. I wish I would have shared that do your part.
Speaker 2: Do it now.
Speaker 1: I'm deputizing all of you. Everybody has a responsibility here. It's our country and her views, her policies will hurt the country. They're radical, they're extreme, and they're dangerous. Anyway, back to our busy phones, the Free State of Florida. George next, Sean Hanna show.
Speaker 11: Hi, Thanks Sean, how's it going. Welcome back to the state of larda from Chicago. Glad you're back in the Free State.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I felt like clicking my heels many times last week, except when Linda was eating her hot dog and saying, there's no place like home.
Speaker 2: There's no place like home.
Speaker 11: I was up in Chicago three weeks ago and I went to a Cubs game. My wife and I Tracy said, it's good to visit, but I we're glad we're back in the free state. But one what I were calling about is you know the Kamala Kamala Harris's record as a prosecutor, right vice president and as senator. That is, Sean, That is the actual twenty twenty laptop from the Hell Story today in twenty twenty four. And the question is will you're vetting and like the uncensored of Twitter and must be able to talk over the heads of the media and time directly to the people. And I think I'm cautiously optimistic, Sean, because the debate a few weeks ago. There is a fatal flaw in that machine. There is a crack in the machine. I saw, And what you saw was an in com.
Speaker 2: A crack in what machine.
Speaker 11: The democratic DNC machine. Because what they what you and I saw, what we knew about our current president. But the eighty percent of the other people who do not watch conservative radio. Saw that saw that same thing, and they're saying themselves, Okay, if the media is lying to me about this president, what else are they also lying to me about.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you I might play some of this on TV tonight. The John McLachlin poll Media Research Center poll highlights, you know, the most radical Democratic voters. They don't know about her radicalism if independents see her.
Speaker 2: And hear her.
Speaker 1: Which is why I am urging all of you to help me bypass the meet And the way you do it is you share these files that I've put up on my website for free with your friends, your family, your coworkers, neighbors, whatever, and put it on social media. Then we'll be able to bypass them. But time is short.
Speaker 11: I've been having some conversations with my family and stop I like twenty twenty. They're looking now because of course the bidomics, and I've been and they're asking you. You know, I got a three percent mortgage. My kids are looking and it's eight percent. Have I have a family that are their advocates of mental health and homelessness, and I said to them that, hey, under under Trump, you will have the tools to advocate for what you want to do in your life under Kamala Harris, if you do not get in line what she thinks we should be doing, she will come to your door and suppress you, and all that would be stopping. And I'm like a pro life activist and I know as a California prosecutor when when an advocate came up and saw Planned Parenthood changing abortion protocols to to to increase profits, that she a set of investigating Planned Parenthood. She went to the person's house and arrested them and then they basically spent twenty five twenty million dollars and days in jail trying to undercover journalists. So if you're going to be an undercovered journalist for any social issue when our next year, but again for drugs and homelessness, and if if you're going to be against big Pharmer, you need to watch out for this for miss Kamala Harris and her her machine, because that would be something that would hurt all of us and hurt all this country.
Speaker 1: Appreciate your call, Hope people are listening. Eight hundred and nine one Sean Bill is in Long Island in New York. Bill, how are you my old stomping round.
Speaker 11: What's going on, sir, You're old stomping ground.
Speaker 9: Well shown a couple of debate comments. You know, we know it's well documented how the mainstream media is supporting the Democrats, any Democrat, but they're now doing it in such slimy and slick ways. Case in points Sean back to the Trump Biden debate. Moderator Dana Bash. I don't know if do you notice this one question before she asked the question to Biden, she stated something in fact, as a fact. She said, uh, mister president, during your presidency, black unemployment has been the lowest that has ever been in American history. So how you YadA, YadA, YadA. You know you see what she did there, right, I mean she stated fact as if and handing it to Biden like that because knowing that Biden maybe was doing weak polling with the black population. So I think that's just CNN did that. But now it's the next debate's going.
Speaker 5: To be ABC.
Speaker 9: I'll bet you that ABC is working.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you remember, this is the same network of Georgie Stephanopolis, and Georgie Stephanopolis is a left wing democratic political hack.
Speaker 2: He just is.
Speaker 1: And we saw the question by ABC at that conference of black journalists. You know, the first question that was so hostile to Trump after his assassination, you know, came from ABC's Rachel Scott. So let's be very clear about what ABC is. And I think I'm going to start. I think I'm going to start social media.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Pointing out, you know, is George Stephanopolo is going to be writing the questions. He's their chief, you know, political guy over there, Linda, could you look up what his.
Speaker 2: Job title is at ABC?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, and uh and Georgie, you know, has a vested interest in helping democrats. Maybe will remind people all of this tonight on Hannity. You know what, you gave me a good idea. I'm gonna take your idea, Phil, I'm gonna take your New York Long Island idea. I'm going to show it to the rest of the country. Okay, all right, my brother, God bless you.
Speaker 2: Get your ass down to Florida. That's my best advice.
Speaker 1: My friends keep saying, I'm so sick of hearing you, you know, brigging about the good weather done in Florida.
Speaker 2: I'm sick of it. Can I come visit you this winter.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, of course, and then the rest of them are saying I'm going to be down there soon too. And as somebody would threaten to do this for a long time, I just had the commitments that prevented me from doing it.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Eight hundred and nine, p.
Speaker 1: Fourt one Seawan, if you want to be a part of the program, thought's gonna wrap things up at today Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on Fox. We're loaded up. We have Steven Miller, Kelly and Comway, Katie Pavlich, Joe Kancha, Ari Fleischer, Lindsey Graham, Greg Jared, Jim Jordan. A DVR handed Monday through Friday, nine Eastern on Fox. See you tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.