Speaker 1: Hi, everybody. Welcome to another edition of Packers Unscripted from Packers dot Com. I am Mike Spofford, joined as always by my trusted colleague Weston Hodkuits. We're coming to you Hear from our studios at Lambeufield to talk about OTA's wes. We got a chance to witness one practice this week. It was on Tuesday. Players were out in the field for about an hour and a half, maybe a little longer, yeah, hour forty five, right in that range. I'll just throw it out to you open ended. There's certainly coverage on our website. Maybe some of you have already seen the stories from Wednesday Thursday off of Tuesday afternoons practice. But what was the your number one top ranked observation.
Speaker 2: Everybody gets all fidgety and upset about people saying, Hey, I'm in the best shape of my life. But I will say it's always interesting. Four months is not that much time in the grand scheme of things, from when the Packers season ended to.
Speaker 3: Where we are right now.
Speaker 2: But I always find it interesting when you look at guys like Carrington Valentine, when you look at Colby Wooden, you know, even a guy like Christian Watson. Guys do look different, Yeah, come back because they are. Most of these guys, they are fully dedicating themselves to building up their bodies in those three four months that they're away from this team.
Speaker 1: And guys like that are also quite young. They're not you know, they're they're not fully formed professional athletes. Yet we saw the same thing a decade ago with David Bachtiar guys like that who changed, not just changed in terms of the way they played and how they you know, understood the game and all that, but their bodies physically change when they're within those first couple of years of their pro career.
Speaker 2: I even thought, you weren't in the scrum with me and Jordan Love, but I even thought Jordan, you know, looked a little bit bigger, more toned, more of.
Speaker 3: A man, so to speak.
Speaker 2: But be that as it may, I was super impressed by just the tent into detail with this football team coming back. Keishaw Nixon kind of touched down and a number of guys were talking about how when you look at the perfect attendance that they've pretty much had so far, the fact that the Packers got as close as they did last year to finally getting over the hump against the forty nine ers, I think that's fueling the veterans that are coming back, and you have a bunch of young, hungry players that are trying to fit into that mold as well. So it was one practice. They had many more that we were not privy to that that we did not see. But for it being the first time seeing the entire football team back together in three and a half months, I was pretty impressed by what I saw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think when you talk about that vibe that's within the team and the hunger and you know, the opportunity that these guys feel that's in front of them. In some ways, it's amazing what one year of missing the playoffs does for veteran players, because twenty twenty two was a tremendous disappointment. You know, the season was rough for a long way. Then the Packers got hot, started to make a run, than they had that playoff birth in their grasp at home chance to win and get in, and it got away from him. And for veteran players like a Keishaan Nixon, you know, guys like that, then when you do get to the playoffs like they did last year, you felt you were playing well, playing as well as anybody in the league, anybody that was in the playoffs and had a shot at this thing, and you don't quite get there, and you know, there's a there's a tremendous disappointment, there's tremendous regret. Yes, there's a lot of optimism and what not looking forward, but those opportunities like twenty twenty three, they sting even more when you're coming off of a season when you didn't when you didn't make the playoffs the year before. So to me, what I sense is this is the veteran players in particular, these guys are these guys are taking nothing for granted in that they know the type of team that they have and what they might be able to accomplish, and they don't want to go down the road of a twenty twenty two again, And they don't want to go down the road of the first half to three quarters of twenty twenty three when they were just trying to figure things out. You know, they got things figured out at the end of last season. They know what they can be, they know what they can accomplish, and so it's like it's like, hey, let's go. It's It's as though they feel like they could, you know, head down to Brazil next week and play that week one game. Now, that's not how it works. Obviously, there's a ton of work to put in and everything to get ready for the season. But these guys, especially the veteran players, they know that there's an opportunity this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and for this whole practice again. Now, I was talking with Sean Ryan about this some other guys. You know, you don't have the pads on, you don't have the full contact element to this thing. It's still is more that getting sort of acclimated, orientated to the new playbook and what the exactly the assignments are going to be. But I felt overall there was a energy within that practice that to me was somewhat different than in the past. And the question was asked an insider inbox about Okay, like, how how different is the feel around the building this year compared to last year around the building? I actually don't think it's much different. I think people believed in Jordan Love. They certainly believed him as a person. Last year, I think there was a lot of guys that respected the way he handled himself as the backup to Aaron Rodgers. So when he got his opportunity, everybody wanted to go full tilt for him. But now you have the excitement beyond this because you have the four hundred and fifty nine snaps or whatever or five dred and forty nine snaps whatever it was, or passes that Jordan Love threw last year. You have the touchdowns, you have the production, you have that late season rally, and I think that's pulling guys back together. In addition to the fact that a lot of these guys Mike that had some injury questions at the end of the season. You know, you look at Kingsley Ningbari was out there, he didn't need a niece sleeve. He was good to go, basically a full participant. I guess you would say Christian Watson and Eric Stokes will probably talk about that in a second, but both of those guys went down to UW. Madison with the Packers' training staff, felt like they got some answers, maybe not to what will completely solve this thing, but at least to what's causing all this Yeah, and now come back feeling more confident in their own bodies, and then certainly this team I think there was one player that wasn't there because of a personal excused absence. But to have JayR Alexander working with Xavier McKinney and all these different individuals who are in this building and already starting to pull the wagon here for the Packers. As Matt Lafleura says, at several turns, when your quarterback's there, when your veterans are there, everybody follows.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, as far as what we saw on the field during the practice on Tuesday, I have to admit I was a little surprised, and we were probably a bit misleading to our regular viewers and listeners with Tuesday show with regard to maybe how how some of these rookies were going to be fitting in because the guys like Edri and Cooper and Javon Bullard on defense, they were not with the ones they the teams were the when they went to eleven on eleven, which was not run at full speed on Tuesday. It was more what they call teaching speed. But in the eleven on elevens there was the first units on one side of the field and then the backup units on the other side of the field, and when it came to the ones versus ones. The rookies weren't out there, so so we'll see what that means moving forward. And as far as as far as where things go in training camp, I don't know if if not doing that was because they want the rookies to sort of earn their stripes a little bit, or if it's because they would like to have the rookies actually working on the same unit together as they learn the defense together. There could be there could be various reasons for it, and we're not really sure and honestly what it's going to matter more in training camp than an OTAs anyway. But that being said, it was a little bit unexpected, at least to me based on how the depth chart looked.
Speaker 2: One point One thing to keep in mind because I was talking to one of the beat writers already and he shall.
Speaker 3: Remain nameless, good friend.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's Pete Doherty, but you know he was asking me like some depth chart questions there, and I'm like, here's the thing about this, because I understand that's what fans think right away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, depth charts.
Speaker 2: One thing that people have to understand is we're writing this content.
Speaker 3: This week.
Speaker 2: The packers did two spot in team eleven on eleven. That's pretty unconventional for an OTA practice. Yeah, to have your ones on one end and your twos on another end. And I think that kind of impacted it as well, because I remember back when we were using the analogy of twenty nineteen, well, you had the reserves on offense and the reserves on defense on the sideline when they were doing the team eleven on eleven when Darnell Savage was on the back end with Adrian Amos in this particular practice, it was very interesting what Green Bay did because you had Edrin Cooper and Tyrone Hopper over there with the ones, but then you had, in addition to the safeties over with the twos or whatever you want to call it, you also had Corey Valentine and Valentine Carrington Valentine, my goodness, I'm back to that again over there working with the two team too. So they kind of mix the personnel a little bit more than what you would expect because I think they were just trying to get the reps in. And again, what happens today has no impact on what's going to happen next week or the week after. It's going to be about the packers gathering their data, seeing who's healthy when we'll talk about that too in a bit here as well. And then once you get into training camp, you get through those initial weeks and then you start to see the shuffling happy you see the guys rising a little bit, or the depth chart's kind of shifting. But right now it's it's loose leaf paper man. I mean, it's all recyclable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I'm and as I had said on our show earlier this week, when we were sort of previewing the OTAs as reporters, when we only get to see what going on one day a week, you don't know if the next day everything is shuffled around in terms of who's lining up with whom and what unit and what the depth chart looks like. We'll get another day next week where we get to watch practice again, but there are practice days on either side of that day where we don't necessarily know what's going on out there. So all we can report on is what we what we observe, and and nobody's going to necessarily explain, you know, the day to day process and how they're going about it at this time of year, which is why you take it. You understand, you understand what you can, but yet you don't put put too much into it. You've mentioned sort of the health update and the reports there. I do want to start with kings Leannagbari because to see him out there with not a thing on that knee, I mean, this is this is may. I mean this is basically four months. Yeah, since the injury, which was in the wild card game in Dallas to his knee, which was initially feared to be a torn acl apparently it was not. He has avoided reconstructive surgery. But not only that, he's out there in OTAs and considered considered full go. According to Matt Lafleur, there's no restrictions, no limitations. He's got no kind of sleeve or brace or anything on that knee. I'm frankly, I'm kind of blown away by that, because even if even if he's able to avoid reconstructive surgery and the injury is not as bad as anyone thought, you would still think that here in OTAs and non contact stuff, that there'd be some limitations on him. And there aren't.
Speaker 3: He's good to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Tyler Davis still wasn't participating yet he's almost a year out from his ACL. That's nothing against Tyler, but just shows you the amount of caution they usually show it this time of the year with these guys. There wasn't that concern at all with an Igbari and Michael. I'm telling you right now, I am not a doctor, but that ACL ligament in his knee must be a bungee cord, because I mean, you weren't you were the way we do our press conferences after the games. As you're with the coach, you're with the quarterback, I'm in.
Speaker 3: The locker room.
Speaker 2: I will forever have that image of Kingsley with the towel over his head, being extremely emotional around his teammates, which, as we found out later on, was after he'd been kind of told that, yeah, it's not looking so good here. They had to do their MRIs and stuff, but the initial tests weren't looking good. Yeah, that there might have been a tear there. And then we see him a week later, two weeks later, and he's walking around the locker room find and I remember saying to you, I'm like, I'd never seen a guy with an ACL injury.
Speaker 3: Look that good walking around they're on a couple weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there might be in a wheelchair. I mean, like there's a different a scooter like and he looked great. And then here we are, last last hurdle, first day of the offseason program. Evan Siegul goes down to the Hudson Center, takes the photos of the guys throwing the medicine ball around, you know, for the phase one with the strength of conditioning staff, and Nigbari's out there running around circles and stuff, and we're all and I'm trying to make sense of it, like, well, you know, you never can be too sure. Obviously it's not contact practice. And then there he is out there on the practice field. You feel so good for him from a personal perspective because, dude, he was there when Rashaun Gary towards ACL He knows what it looks like when you have to make that rally back, not just the time that you missed, but everything that goes into actually rebuilding your knee. And here he is, He's out there. Hopefully he continues to cross that. But the fact that the packers allowed him, the trainers, the doctors allowed him to be out there on the field, that speaks volumes in terms of just what condition that knee is in right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent. Well, the injury news wasn't all good, unfortunately, and we know that these are the kinds of things that we find out about this time of year. One, on the very minor side of things, free agent running back Josh Jacobs was not participating in the drills and the practice and everything on Tuesday. He has a hamstring injury, not considered serious by any means, could be back out there by the end of OTAs or for the mini camp later we'll see. He was all suited up and had his helmet and every thing, you know, look like all the other players, but was not actually participating in the practice, was rehabbing off to the side.
Speaker 2: If there's a hangnail on him right now, I don't necessarily you just.
Speaker 1: You protect him as as Ted Thompson, you say, just put bubble wrap on him. Get get ready for the season, because because you're gonna you're gonna be wanting a lot out of Josh Jacobs for seventeen.
Speaker 2: He's still he's a young man, but he's he's already an All Pro. He's been a rushing champion the Packers know what they have in him. He's smart, he's intelligent, He's been here the whole time. That's one that I went't lose too much. Yeah, because I trust me. I looked in the Insider inbox submissions already, people already are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a six year veteranan. Yes, he needs to get acclimated to this offense, et cetera, et cetera. But there'll be plenty of practices in training camp to do that even if he's even if he can't get out their full speed.
Speaker 2: And if you want to know why a year you need to pay attention to hamstring injuries and why you have to be cautions with them, just replay the twenty twenty three Packers season.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly one hundred percent. You already mentioned where things are with Christian Watson and Eric Stokes. They look great out there. They both seem to feel pretty good about what they're able to learn on the trip to Madison, about their bodies, about things that they can do because of the construct of their bodies, some of the extra things they need to do that maybe other guys don't need to do in terms of protecting those hamstrings, protecting some of that some of the soft tissue stuff and preparing those parts of their bodies for the rigors of an NFL season. So hopefully they can put that information to good use and hopefully it's the information that they need.
Speaker 2: I know, Lawrence University had a really high tech sports science program when you were there playing baseball, but I learned kind of like unfortunately, when all the neck injury things were happening in the early twenty tens, I learned so much about cervical fusion. Oh yeah, that type of stuff and herniated disc I have learned so much about hamstrings over the last year from the degrees of the tears too. And this is why he was the Stand Up Guy Award winner with Aaron Jones last year. Christian Watson, he was incredible to the best of his knowledge as a guy who's not actually a doctor, of explaining everything he went through this offseason and what they were trying to get to. The biggest thing trying to make this and the easiest digestible terms for fans to understand, is it's about symmetry and the strength of the two legs. There's the nordboard, there's different tests you can do that basically, will can tell give you tangible, objective data to show you the strength and the two, the difference between the two. And much like if you have a sprained ankle and you're trying to walk around, you're going to put more pressure on the healthy one to compensate. The same thing with hamstring injuries. And as Christian Watson learned at the end of last season, there was some asymmetry going on there with his two hamstrings with his two legs, which they believe was part of the reason this was causing this and you're having some of the setbacks with it. He actually had a really interesting comment about with this Nord board, which is you basically lock your ankles in, you lean forward almost on a pitch up position. It strength stretches your hamstrings. It shows you all that data. But he said he's actually had a good time with it because it shows him every week. I mean sometimes remember when Rogers had a collarbone. How does it feel this week? Does it look like it's improving? You can really see the degrees and percentages of how the hamstring is improving and strengthening, and how you're getting the balance between the two. That's what he's trying to achieve. Right now, we haven't had a chance to talk to Eric Stokes, but it sounds like that also worked wonders for him. This is a big emphasis for the NFL, Mike. It's not just the Packers. The NFL put a lot of money and resources. A part of that was into badger athletic performance in the UW Wisconsin, and you know Packers took advantage of it.
Speaker 3: I take my hats off to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we'll see where We'll see where things go from here. The negative news on the injury front was we found out that both right tackle offensive lineman Zach tom and second year tight end Tucker Craft they tore pectoral muscles during at some point during the strength and conditioning like the weightlifting stuff that they were doing before the off season program got to this point with the OTAs, So both of those guys are out for the rest of the offseason. They're targeting to get them back in training camp as they recover from the surgery and the rehab and everything that they have to go through. The hope is that they can be ready for the start of training camp. If not the start of training camp, then part way through training camp, and with that, what we saw on the offensive line with Zach Tom not out there and looking at kind of the first unit and the depth chart and stuff. We saw initially Andre Dillard, the free agent acquisition, was the guy lining up at right tackle with the number one unit, which then also included left to right was Rashid Walker, Elton Jenkins, Josh Myers, Sean Ryan, and then Dillard. But we also saw a lot of shuffling and moving around going on because we saw Jordan Moore, the first round draft pick, was taking snaps at both left tackle and at right tackle. We saw Royce Newman stepping in to take some snaps at guard in place of Sean Ryan. We saw Elton Jenkins moving over and taking some snaps at center. A lot of even with Zach Tom not out there right now, there's a lot of this figuring out the best five kind of thing going on, even at this stage without the pads on, and I think this is it's it's going to be something to watch even more so, I think in training camp and especially when Zach Tom does come back from the peck injury, just as to how this Packers offensive line is going to shape up.
Speaker 2: This is what I always referred to as the ground beef portion of an NFL player's career. You know you got something good there, but you don't know if it's gonna be a hamburger. You don't know if it's gonna be taco meet. You don't know what you're gonna do with this. Yet.
Speaker 3: You could have stuff peppers. My dad makes wonderful stuff pets. Those are good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, spaghetti and meatballs. There you go, whatever you want to do with it. It's there for And that's what Green Bay was doing when they drafted Jordan Morgan. He wants to play left tackle. He believes he can play left pat tackle. The Packers believe he can play left tackle. But he's also a rookie entering the National Football League. You have a veteran in Rashid Walker now that played eight hundred and fifty one snaps at left tackle last season. You have Zach tom there who's not currently there. You have Andre Dillard who's a first former first round pick. This is the time of the year where it benefits you to be able to get reps at right tackle because that may be where you ultimately are needed. Hopefully it doesn't come to that. But that may be at some point where you have to be played, you might have to be at left tackle. The Packers have done this, and it was one of the points of biggest points of emphasis I made an inbox this morning was they have done such a good job of rotating guys around, sometimes even in regular season games, even in games themselves. But they've done such a good job of cross training guys, and it's always been a point emphasis. It's not something that just started when matt Lefluor got here. Mike McCarthy and James Campen did plenty of it too, but it's the way in which they've done it, in the confidence in posure that players have shown once they've been put in those positions. Zach tom is an excellent talent, Elton Jenkins is an excellent talent. As good as they are and as well as I believe they'd fit into any offense in the National Football League, the way the Packers developed them also has something to do with how they were able to wear as many hats as they did. Jordan Morgan is in that phase right now. I think he's embracing it. I think he's looking forward to it, and honestly, Michael It doesn't matter if you're at left tackle, right tackle, or full back. If you're getting reps with the number one offense and you're in there with Jordan Love, that is a good thing for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I think uh, I think we're going we're going to see we're going to see a constant evolution of the depth chart, perhaps when we get to training camp. It might even be on a day to day basis. You know, when you've got all this lead up, you know, you have this lead up time before the pads go on, then the pads go on, then you get to family night, and then you're gonna get to the preseason games. You know, we could we could see we could see this this this constant rotation as far as the coaching staff figure out just who those best five are going to be and what the best unit, what the best group is going to be to put out there in front of Jordan Love, as well as then lining things up, Okay, who's the sixth man, who's the seventh, and who's the eighth, because you're gonna have on game day in the regular season, you're going to have eight offensive linemen active, and you know, so there is going to be a cutoff there between the guys who the guys who should be expecting to play and other guys who are going to be on the fifty three, but they're going to be fighting to get on that game day roster as opposed to being a game day inactive. So long way to go here to figure that out. But it's going to be interesting to watch and hopefully Zach Tom gets back out there sometime late July early August.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you definitely, you hope that for Tom because he was so good last year and he put more muscle onto his body, he got a little bit bigger, and he played so well at a position I think so many people question whether or not that would be his real home, and we still really don't know long term where he's going to line up, but I am remembered of that second week of training camp last year where he was working at left tackle, right tackle, and if you remember, he even rotated in with center with Josh Myers, yeah a little.
Speaker 3: Bit as well.
Speaker 2: The guy really can do everything, so trying to get him back in the lineup is going to be huge. But ultimately, unfortunately, when someone's not available, much like Ben Simms, we saw Ben Simms running deep corner routes during He was mostly a blocking tight end last year because it was him and Luke Musgrave were basically the two guys available because of Craft's injury and because Tyler Davis isn't practicing yet. So there's so many different things that happen. But if you're out there and they call your number, you have to show them what you can do with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one other piece of news to get to in case you didn't hear. Matt Lafleur did confirm in his post practice news conference on Tuesday that the Packers are going to have joint practices with two different teams upcoming here in training camp, the trip to Denver in the preseason, the Packers will go out a little bit early, have one practice with the Broncos prior to the preseason game, and then the Baltimore Ravens come to Green Bay for the preseason finale. The Ravens and the Packers will have a joint practice prior to that preseason matchup. So that's just gonna be that alone is going to be interesting because of the Lamar Jackson, JayR Alexander, the whole Louisville connection thing it. I think every every not only professional photographer, but amateurs like the rest of us, with our camera phones on the sideline, We're going to be trying to get that shot of Alexander and Jackson, you know, the Louisville guys like together on the practice field here in Green Bay.
Speaker 2: John thinks so highly of Lamar, and I know I've talked on Inbox before and I've also, i think even mentioned on the show when they've played the Ravens. I mean, you go back and watch when he got drafted, when Lamar got drafted in twenty eighteen, and it just so happened that jay Ara was in the middle of an interview at that time. He stops everything to watch that television when Lamar gets picked number thirty two overall and goes to Baltimore. The amount of pro that he showed, and I don't want to put words into Jyr's mouth, but I think a lot of that has to do the fact that both of those guys are guys that were kind of questioned at every turn. Jay Air, because he was lightly recruited, wasn't a five star recruit by any means. He goes to Louisville, proved himself to be a first round player, Lamar Jackson, Heisman Trophy type player, and then everybody's asking if he's going to play receiver in the National Football League, and he's certainly proven that he's an MVP quarterback in this league. And it's always cool. And I like the adjustment they made to Mike going to one practice. I don't know how you felt about it last year in Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: It wasn't so much.
Speaker 2: It wasn't as bad in Green Bay. But that second day, since like there was a point in that.
Speaker 3: Practice, it got ugly. I mean, there's no chos about it.
Speaker 1: That second practice in Cincinnati got ugly and there was very little that was accomplished because because the girl wasn't practicing, guys were just getting getting under each other's skin and there were I mean, there was one stretch and I know, I think you were on like on the other practice field. You know, we had to kind of divide duty when we were there in Cincinnati on the two different practice fields where everybody was and the side that I was on was where was where a lot of the scuffling was going on. And I want to say it was something like four consecutive eleven on eleven plays where there was some kind of extracurricular going on that they had to separate guys before they could run the next play. I mean it got to the point of ridiculousness quite frankly, where where what was getting what was getting accomplished was minimal, if anything, from a practice and a workout standpoint. So, yeah, the back to back joint practices at least for this year, not happening. It's going to just be one against each of those teams prior to the preseason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be interesting to see too how that affects the mentality and what the Packers want to do in terms of their starters in these games. As it turned out, Packers Jordan Love played quite a bit last year. The starting offense played quite a bit with him last year. Still a young team, I get that, understand why you'd want to be you know, getting those reps in Denver should be interesting. Uh, you know, it's it's an uncommon trip for us. We don't make it that often. Certainly a new you know, staff and feel to that team right now with Sean Payton taking things over.
Speaker 1: A little longer time for us to get acclimated to the altitude. Yeah, all that out there, and and more so for the players obviously, with getting to practice once out there, especially for the young guys that are going to be playing in that game. You know, they they get a day on the practice field up there in the mountains, in the in that kind of altitude before they're they're going all out in game trying to win a roster spot.
Speaker 2: This should feel a little less like the Shining though, Like I mean, last year, by the time we were done, I was like, all right, I'm ready to go back to Green Bay. It was a cool bonding experience. We're at the hotel quite a bit, we got a lot of work done.
Speaker 3: But yeah, by.
Speaker 2: The end of it, I was like, all right that I never experienced that, the traveling to go do. I remember back in the day when I first started covering the team, I was like, you know, their training camp is always going to be in Green Bay, And it was a very different flavor going down to Cincinnati for those three days or whatever we were there for.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, we went there. I mean, yeah, the game was on what the game was on like a Friday night, and I think we flew to Cincinnati on like Monday or something like.
Speaker 2: That Tuesday night and they practice Wednesday Thursday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forget how.
Speaker 1: I can't remember how, but yeah it was. We were in Cincinnati for a long time.
Speaker 3: I had skyline Chile for the first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I also saying karaoke with like a sixty five year old woman at like two in the morning one of those nights too.
Speaker 3: Yeah that happened. Ryan Hartwy can tell you all about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't stay out late with you guys on those nights, and now I know why.
Speaker 3: But you want to end the show on that.
Speaker 1: Well, before we go, Before we go, we do have to tip our hat and express our gratitude our producer, Justin Allen, who has been producing this show. We were trying to figure it out for sure. We're thinking it's right around eighteen months or so. It was sometime during the twenty twenty two season. He took over as the producer of Packers Unscripted. This is his last show. He is moving on to hopefully bigger and better things. And just want to say justin thank you. My man. Can't tell you how much we appreciate. I mean, people don't know. We've gone through different phases of the technology that we use in terms of how he communicates with us through the headsets. We've had these little remote things, we've had our cell phones, we've done it through the computer, you know, through the tablet thing. Here. He makes it as seamless as possible for us, and so we just have to say thank you to him. Hopefully bigger and better is ahead and we're gonna miss you, my friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Justin to give the guy the ultimate tip of the cap. I mean, you think about when we were doing so COVID happens.
Speaker 3: That was fun, It wasn't.
Speaker 2: We do the renovations to the studio, so we have to start moving, we have to start going remote. Well, then people start coming back in the building. We're still I'm not having access to the studio because some of the changes. So Justin was the one having to actually get the carts out, get our microphones, get everything, get us set up on the fifth floor of lambeau Field so we could do the show through zoom in basically the sweet area. Every once in a while, if you guys watch back, then there'd be a person that was like doing house cleaning and things after games. Because of just our setup and Justin was the one that was put in the miles, putting in the legwork on that incredibly talented young man. If you could just do the transcript of this or attach an audio file or video file do resumes going forward. I will speak as highly as him as any of our interns that have been here, because the thing about our interns and our operation, Mike, as you were saying, you can't really remember well, because they just get thrown into the fire. Yeah, and they just have to deal with it. I can't think of one time where you and I have had to like restart the show because Justin pushed the wrong button or did the wrong thing. He is a one across the board, and we are going to desperately, desperately miss him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, in the way possible.
Speaker 1: We love you, Justin, Yes, we love you Justin. With that, we'll call it a rap on this edition of Packers Unscripted because of Justin's departure and some other things that are going on with the schedule. Next week, we're actually gonna take one week off from the show, So next week we won't have any shows, but then we will be back for a couple of more weeks. As the OTAs and the mandatory mini camp and whatnot finish up the off season program. So we're gonna take just a little mini short break and then we'll be back with more OTA coverage coming up here soon enough. So with that for wes, I am Mike, thank you for tuning in everybody. We will see you next time.