Speaker 1: Ailita.
Speaker 2: I know that sometimes we joke on the show that we need to find you husband, Numeto says number six.
Speaker 1: I know, but today that.
Speaker 2: Actually might be possible because we have our very first episode featuring.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I heard that he is quite the cats right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely, but.
Speaker 4: You know what, I know him, but I know him well.
Speaker 1: I think we'll be able to keep the focus on him, hopefully I have.
Speaker 3: So why don't we get started?
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, welcome listeners. This is Date my A Alita. First, we're our cy Cupid Alita. Liliana plays matchmaker for one hopeful main dater. She's gonna meet three lucky contestants before sending one of them off on a one on one date with her beautiful main dater. I am your host, Vico ortis joined by our ever glowing Auelita Lileana Montene.
Speaker 3: Ya ya ya Yola, Mivico.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad we're finally getting the chance to find love for someone right.
Speaker 3: Around my age.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: You know, it is very important to have love at all ages, and getting older is absolutely no exception. So just talk a little bit more about our beautiful hands on Soltero Dorado today.
Speaker 2: Our Soltero Dorado this week is Alberto. Alberto is sixty six years young and is quite the nostalgic man, especially for his family.
Speaker 1: Christmas is growing up.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: Alberto describes himself as living in the present.
Speaker 1: I love that and likes to make people laugh.
Speaker 2: Yes, he likes sell some music and classic seventies music. He is a working actor who also loves working with his hands around the house. I mean, what, but seriously, Alberta ones a partner with whom he has a mental connection, and he believes in the importance of accepting other people exactly as they are. Yes, Alberta was a self confessed playboy when he was younger and had a tool belt for bad pickup lines.
Speaker 1: I think we need to hear some of those. Yes, we will, we will. Alberto is ready.
Speaker 2: For our relationship after being married for twenty three years and dating for four years. So let's see if a Willita is gonna find a match.
Speaker 4: I am going to do my absolute best, Alberto, because you are the total package, my love.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, what's up with you two?
Speaker 4: He's been a very good friend for many years. I've always called my Alberta good.
Speaker 3: Good, bring him in.
Speaker 1: Sure, come on in, Alberta, join us.
Speaker 2: Comus, Dan, How are you moment?
Speaker 5: Everything you said about their all lies good? I was to Little Saint when I was younger.
Speaker 1: True, sure, su sure, it's all good. We've all been there, done that.
Speaker 2: I feel like when I'm in my sixties, I'm also going to be like listen, I went through I call it my fuck boy era.
Speaker 4: So we do know that word, don't we.
Speaker 1: Alberto?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean I was a youngster, That's all I can say.
Speaker 3: You became a ladies man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can say that.
Speaker 4: So you remember back in the seventies they were and this is what I did. Also, we'd go to all the Latin clubs that Hollywood had at the time, and they were just about corner to corner, from the Peruvian Room to Yamadadas to Candy Lejas.
Speaker 5: You mentioned those nation I got chilled.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: As a matter of fact, you mentioned the room. I was a DJ at the Peruvian Oh my gosh. So you can imagine what the girls would do with the DJ. I mean, the DJ was the.
Speaker 3: Man, Alberto.
Speaker 4: I do remember many DJs, and I frequented the Peruvian Room a lot.
Speaker 2: I am truly surprised that both of you have not been together A truly.
Speaker 3: Looking for some nails.
Speaker 5: You know, maybe it was a one night standing with Eleana and we don't remember.
Speaker 1: Honestly, you know that, I sy I am that is a possibility.
Speaker 4: There were a lot of well furnished vans back in the time. Do you remember that, Yeah, customized customize vans.
Speaker 5: Yes they were.
Speaker 4: There was a bar, a bed, Oh my god. It was like, yeah, we had fun.
Speaker 2: Wow, this truly is incredible, honestly, I mean, I know that we have three contestants for you though, but I'm kind of just like vuying for Aura at this point. Anyway, what should Alwalita and I know about you in this precise moment in your life?
Speaker 1: And what do you have capacity for?
Speaker 5: What do you want being an intellectual? Something I can click? Chemistry, good communicator?
Speaker 2: How do you communicate if there's something that bothers you? How do you communicate so that your needs get met?
Speaker 5: Just to the point, you know what, I don't like this, So I don't like that. What can we do to change it? Or can we improve on whatever we did with that?
Speaker 2: What's your perspective around conflict? You know when sometimes like you have a need and your other person has a need and you're kind of having a little bit of friction, how do you normally maneuver or how do you handle conflict?
Speaker 5: You have to compromise. Either we do this or we do that. Okay, now what's more important this or that? And then you have to balance it out. Either maybe you can do both or you can do one. One thing has to be done.
Speaker 1: You've been eating for four years and you're married for twenty three.
Speaker 2: What are some things that you're like, I don't want to do that again, and what are some things that like, Oh, I really love that I want to keep that.
Speaker 5: When I got married, my theme song was called honesty by Billy Joel. That was the primary thing that I was looking in my relationship through my marriage, and that got lost eventually, so you know, and that song still reminded me that whoever comes along, that has to be the primary thing, honesty.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you one thing. Let's say that the lady you're going to meet is sitting right next to me, tell her what is the biggest quality you bring into your relationship.
Speaker 5: I'm ver, very respectful, I'm well mannered, I'm a guy that opens the door and the car door for the lady. I'm a guy that pulls the seed so she can sit at the table. I was taught by my dad, you always very respectful to women. One of the things that he told me once she goes, you never touch a woman, not even with a roast. So you know, those are the things that he taught me.
Speaker 2: You're so adorable a little bit though, pardon me if I'm like overstepping with this question, because you mentioned honesty quite a few times.
Speaker 1: Have you been cheated on? Is that something that has happened where your trust was broken?
Speaker 5: Yes. I dated several women when I was young, and actually one which I was very fond of, her brother through under the bus.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 5: We were going to a party and I called her and she goes, oh, I can't, Oh, I'm so sick. So I went to actually pick up her brother. I picked up her brother and we're at the party and then he goes, I gotta tell you this, but my sister she wished she was because she was going out with someone else.
Speaker 6: No dang.
Speaker 5: So that's one of the most memorable ones. Now in my marriage throughout the years, I ended up being cheated. Ut So going back to when I was dating, to when I got married, and still the same word ups up.
Speaker 4: Honestly, Listen, as a culture, we carry this honesty trust baggage already. You know the way that we were raised, what we saw with our families. So today we're going to kind of just leave all that in the little box behind us, and we're going to open up our hearts and open up.
Speaker 3: Our minds and give love a chance.
Speaker 4: You love song just like so let's give this the opportunity to bring someone wonderful in your life, even if.
Speaker 3: From the beginning sometimes we have to.
Speaker 4: Compromise a little bit to find happiness at the end.
Speaker 5: Okay, sounds good, I agree, Okay.
Speaker 2: Better I think with that, Lenna and I are ready to find a few for you.
Speaker 1: So let's meet our contestants, shall we. We'll be back after the break.
Speaker 6: Welcome back today, Mayawani the first.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello, welcome contest Tom. Thank you all for joining us today. We have a lovely group of people, so let's.
Speaker 1: Start with Lily.
Speaker 2: Lily is a Bay Area based writer and researcher who focuses on sustainable architecture.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's hot. She has a young soul and is happiest spending time with her twelve year old son.
Speaker 2: I love that Lily is looking for a man who can add to her very full life. Yes, she wants a relationship that is both flexible and committed. Oh, I love Lily is looking for someone who is curious and funny, who doesn't take themselves.
Speaker 1: To see you. We are so happy to have you, Lily.
Speaker 7: Hello, that sounded so good. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 4: Yes, another Lily, Well, so happy to have you here. Welcome Lily. Now, who's our next special some will all right?
Speaker 1: Our next special someone is Rula.
Speaker 2: Rulo is a visual artiste who communicates her love through acts of service, like a home cooked meal. She loves her alone time and takes a long bats and walks around her apartment naked.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, me too.
Speaker 8: Three.
Speaker 2: Rula worries that folks are getting too cynical about love, but she believes it's the only thing that actually saves us. So yeah, you're definitely in the right podcast. Thank you, Rula, Hello.
Speaker 7: Thank you hello, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: Oh, welcome, welcome, And finally we have oh, and finally we have Brenda.
Speaker 2: Brenda teaches various movement classes at UCLA and is passionate about having a holistic approach to wellness and side and out.
Speaker 1: Yes, Queen Brenda is.
Speaker 2: A long term relationship person and since her last relationship, has been taking time to work on herself and get comfortable with being alone.
Speaker 1: If I get that.
Speaker 2: Deeplyase, she is taking the task of being with herself seriously. She's ad a residency in the Dominican Republic teaching yoga and spent Christmas and New Year's with complete strangers exploring maybe we.
Speaker 1: Can find Brenda. That's special companion today. Welcome Brenda.
Speaker 9: I am ready for our companion. I'm ready for life.
Speaker 1: Yes, incredible.
Speaker 3: Why don't we play some games?
Speaker 1: So we are going to.
Speaker 2: Get to know you a little bit better with the first game of never Have I Ever?
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: It's a classic for a reason. So here's how we're gonna play. We're gonna list out something like this, never have I ever been on a blind date? And if you have been on a blind date, you're going to respond by telling us the story of what happened.
Speaker 3: Make them juicy, ladies, make them real juicy.
Speaker 2: The first example is never have I ever ditched a date in the middle of the date.
Speaker 1: Oh, my gosh, Lily jumping in Lily, what's your story? What happened? What did you have to leave in the middle of the date.
Speaker 7: This was a while ago.
Speaker 8: I was at a restaurant with the most obnoxious guy who was saying things to me that were making me so angry that I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. Called my friend who lived up to the street, just to make sure she was home. I said, I'm coming over, and I walked right past him and out of the restaurant.
Speaker 3: What was he saying to you? Can you share?
Speaker 8: I used to work at Nashville Geographic, a pretty well known magazine.
Speaker 1: Absolutely super well known.
Speaker 7: My gosh, I was sharing my expertise.
Speaker 8: I hadn't worked there in a few years, and he was working at a different magazine and he said something like, I think it's really interesting how you're talking about something when you really don't know what you're talking about. And I just looked at him like, huh, excuse.
Speaker 1: Me, Oh no, I love you.
Speaker 2: Walked right past him, was like, bye, Brenda, what's your story.
Speaker 10: Recently, I went on a first date. It was a Mexican restaurant. It was at five o'clock. So I was like, okay, he wants to do happy hours. So we meet and I get there and he's already got like four drinks in a bar and he's waiting for me, and he's like off his rock or off the chair, already didn't offer to order any food. And the bartender comes up and it's like it's two for one for another hour. And I'm like, well, I'm not that big of a drinker. I said, I won't drink too and he's like, well, I'll get two and you get two and.
Speaker 9: I'll have your other one. And I was like, this is too much for me. This is the first time I met him within ten minutes, and so I was like, oh, it was really nice to meet you. I don't think this is going to work out. And I booked out other. I mean, at least wait till i'm there before you indulge.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, how disrespectful.
Speaker 9: I have another one. It's a little ball.
Speaker 1: Go for it. We're very vulgar.
Speaker 3: Here, go for it.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 10: So I went on another date and we met her drink and the guy walked to the place and it was freezing and so I offered to give him a ride home because he lived pretty close, and he's like, oh, do you want to come up?
Speaker 9: We don't met an hour ago.
Speaker 10: And I'm like, yeah, but I'm just going to be clear, like I'll be happy to come up and you know, have a drink with you. But this is strictly platonic on the first date. And so I go up into his apartment, I say, can I use your bathroom? And I come out and he's like on the couch and he's masturbating.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 9: He's like you could just watch.
Speaker 10: And I was like, good luck for your new apartment.
Speaker 5: I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: This is around.
Speaker 2: No, I never have my ever I am scandalized, Well, we have another one here?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, So never have I ever accidentally excitedly greeted as stranger who I thought was someone I knew.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Lily is ready for it.
Speaker 7: It just happened to me the other night.
Speaker 8: I mean, this is not like sexy story, but I went to a fundraiser for my high school and I just assumed the woman greeting me was a woman I'd been talking to on the phone, and at first she acted.
Speaker 7: Like she knew me. Too, and then she said have we met? And like, I don't know, how we do you think I'm Hannah? I was like maybe, oh notheless.
Speaker 1: What about to Brenda? You said you also have done this?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I mean when you said this, the first thing that popped around mind. I'll never forget it. I was a younger kid and I was coming out of the store and I actually jumped.
Speaker 9: In a car thinking it was my father, and.
Speaker 10: I jumped in the vac seed I had groceries and I was like, okay, let's go, and then they turned around.
Speaker 9: I was like, oh, wrong car.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 10: That was probably the biggest reminder of thinking you know somebody and you don't and it was my dad.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what about you? Roula.
Speaker 11: I haven't done that, but it's been done to me a couple I'm like, oh hey, and.
Speaker 9: I'm like uh, and usually you know, I'll go with it, you know.
Speaker 11: Both times I like hugged them and I was like, I'm sorry, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I am obsessed with these stories. Oh my gosh, do we have anymore?
Speaker 3: Yes, we have one final one.
Speaker 2: Never have I ever had a crush on someone I shouldn't have had a crush on, Lily shut us off because you're like yeah immediately, like, nah, who hasn't.
Speaker 8: In high school my sister's boyfriend breaking up and I ended up dating them, but not you know.
Speaker 3: How did your sister feel about it?
Speaker 8: She didn't necessarily know so much spicy go to college.
Speaker 1: So good, Lily, this is spicy. I love it so much. Did you find out?
Speaker 7: I don't think so.
Speaker 9: No, she's gonna find out now.
Speaker 1: It's too good. Rula, what about you?
Speaker 9: It was a priest.
Speaker 3: Married, but I had such a I know, there's so fun.
Speaker 11: Like I think I've attracted to the people that are like the least.
Speaker 5: Sexual in a way, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 11: Like monks, priest you know, Buddhist bodies like all a bit.
Speaker 7: You're just like, oh, yeah, you're amazing.
Speaker 9: Say you know, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 11: It's like this thing that you're just.
Speaker 2: Like, there's discipline, there's discipline and that ripping up.
Speaker 9: The self containment.
Speaker 1: Yes, self contained? Yummy.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Brenda, talk to me, what's your story?
Speaker 9: I don't know if I should say this in case they listen to this. But a very good friend, like my best friend.
Speaker 10: Growing up, her husband, but they weren't married, they were separated, and she had cheated on him, and so I knew that the thing was over between them, but I still probably shouldn't have here here.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, wait wait, you acted on it.
Speaker 9: We dated a little bit. That's why I wasn't sure I should say any going to know which one it is?
Speaker 1: This is incredible. I think we should play never haveever more often.
Speaker 2: Thank you for getting silly with us and just really pouring your hearts out, and your stories were just like amazing, magnificently.
Speaker 4: I know, and I know that these are silly games and silly little stories that you're telling us, and we're all laughing about it, but remember that each and every one of you is expressing who you truly are, and that's what we're looking for. This is how we are learning who you are and who is going to be the best partner for our main dater.
Speaker 2: So it's time to play another game before our EA sends one of our lovely contestants home. Our main dater has admitted that in his past he was kind of a playboy who had a whole tool belt full of pickup lines. So for this next game, we're going to give you all a couple of minutes to write up your best and worst pickup lines and perform them for Ailita. So in this game, best means the pickup line that might actually score a date, and worst means the pickup line that in no world would land you a date. So, for example, a good pickup line for me would be maybe you are a full course meal and I'd love to take you home for some dessert.
Speaker 4: Ah yeah, yeah, yay, yay, I gotta hang out with you more often.
Speaker 7: Wait, that was a good one or a bad one?
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, being dragged to veilve A good one could also.
Speaker 1: Be I'll always have capacity for you. Oh yeah I can get Oh yeah, Lily is ready for it.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm looking at this from a slightly different perspective.
Speaker 7: I'm taking this seriously.
Speaker 8: I walk into a bar and I see a strange man sitting at the bar. My pickup line is going to be something like, Hey, do you know what time the game starts? Where's My worst pickup line be something like hey, I'm in my early forties and ovulating.
Speaker 2: Maybe immediately, just like shriveled shrink and goodbye.
Speaker 1: Brenda would go for it.
Speaker 10: So the probably worst pickup line I could give someone would probably be something like, you look like trouble, so.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Terrifying. Yes, so scary.
Speaker 10: As far as a good pickup line, I might say, I just want to let you know you have the kindest eyes.
Speaker 9: You must have a really beautiful soul.
Speaker 3: That's so nice.
Speaker 1: Rule out what are your best and worst pickup lines.
Speaker 11: I just thought of a couple that I might potentially No, I would probably never use them, But as you guys were talking, I was thinking it would be fun to approach somebody and be like, let's run away and rub a bank together.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, yeah, I'm in for that one.
Speaker 11: And the worst thing I could think of would be to tell somebody, you know, I haven't had sex since my last disease, so we need to.
Speaker 3: Get all right now.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I see runs out the door. Well listen, ladies, these lines are so smooth. They're like fine wine, like soft skin, oh, like a date that hasn't arrived, like a rose losing its aid.
Speaker 2: Well, well, this was so much fun, and unfortunately we're going to start moving towards the least one part of the show, which is sending one of you incredible women home probably, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I want to keep you all, but it's fine.
Speaker 4: We have to make a decision, and you have to remember this is a very important show because so far we've had members of the LGBQT plus community.
Speaker 3: We have had young men and women.
Speaker 4: But this is a special show with strong professional women who have had a wonderful life and it's nothing personal. We just have to match our main dat to one of you, and for that reason alone, one of you is leaving, and that person is.
Speaker 3: Rula.
Speaker 1: We absolutely adore you.
Speaker 9: Bye guys, good luck to everybody.
Speaker 1: Thank you, rank you, thank you, my love.
Speaker 6: We'll be back after the break. Welcome back today, my ELII. The first.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to our two remaining lucky contestants.
Speaker 1: You've made it to.
Speaker 2: The next portion of our show where Aurilita is going to take each of you on a speed date a little daf You're gonna have a one on one just you and Lilyana. This is an opportunity for her to get to know you a little bit more intimately, dive deep and ask questions that will help her pick who's going to end up with the main dater.
Speaker 1: So I would ead that let's start with Lily you ready.
Speaker 3: I'm ready take it away? Is Lily ready?
Speaker 7: I'm a little nervous. I have no idea what's about to happen.
Speaker 4: No, it's just the conversation. I just want to know more about you now. Talk to me about your love life. I know you date frequently.
Speaker 7: I try to, yes, I try to get out.
Speaker 3: You are on dating apps.
Speaker 7: Off and on.
Speaker 8: I find that if I'm on for too long and start to get really frustrated, that sort of comes across, so I pull off. So right now, I'm not on any dating apps. I'm just trying to go out and meet people in real life.
Speaker 1: Where do you go?
Speaker 8: I would go out to live music a lot. I feel like that's a good place to meet people where it's a little bit easier to strike up a conversation.
Speaker 3: So when was your last relationship?
Speaker 8: Last relationship was a year ago, and it wasn't a very long relationship, but it got intense very quickly.
Speaker 7: It was a beautiful man.
Speaker 8: I met him on bumble and he had everything going for him except for the fact that he had a horrible mental illness. And when I met him, he happened to be in a really good place with his meds and soon after we started dating, everything kind of fell apart, and really quickly I realized that I had to get out of there because I had sort of become like a caretaker, not a.
Speaker 3: Girlfriend, because you're a loving person.
Speaker 8: A year before that, I dated a great guy named Bob. He's a lawyer, and I would set him up with anyone in a heartbeat. I love everything about him, but I just didn't feel it for me, you.
Speaker 3: Know, So what is it that you are looking for?
Speaker 8: Mostly someone who is kind and open minded and curious. I always say funny because then I don't have to say intelligent, because I feel like anyone who is funny kind of has to be intelligent. And funny is very important to me. Someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously, but at the same time, someone who can actually stop and reflect on the big picture without getting freaked out.
Speaker 7: You know, someone who's present, articulate.
Speaker 3: And what are you bringing to the relationship.
Speaker 8: I think I am in a really great place in my life. My career is really exciting. I'm doing a lot of writing, I'm working on a book.
Speaker 7: I'm in a great community.
Speaker 5: I have tons of.
Speaker 8: Friends around here through my son, very involved, so I feel like I have, you know, a very full, kind of happy, nice life that I could offer to share with, you know, and bring somebody in with me.
Speaker 3: So where do trust honesty stand with you?
Speaker 8: I couldn't imagine not having either of those. That's I feel like I'm too old to even think about that anymore, Like someone who hasn't figured out how to be in a relationship that's honest, because.
Speaker 7: Otherwise why are you in it?
Speaker 8: Like, if you're in a relationship and you're not trustworthy, they don't do that to someone else.
Speaker 4: And that's something that we can tell someone at any age. Really, but you are ready to be in a committed relationship and be loyal and honest and see it all the way.
Speaker 8: Through one hundred percent. I feel like my life is really full, so it has to be an addition. And I hope someone would feel the same way about me. You know, they're not looking for a spouse who's going to you know, fulfill them or take on, you know, all their responsibilities or anything. And they're looking for someone who is going to uplift their life. Because I feel like at this point in our lives.
Speaker 3: Well you both have to shine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now you are in the san Francisco and the Bay Area.
Speaker 3: So do you come to La often?
Speaker 7: I love La La.
Speaker 8: I used to live in Santa Monica, and in a perfect world, I'd love to live down there. I write about architecture, and I love the architecture in.
Speaker 3: La Right, you're very intelligent.
Speaker 4: You've had wonderful jobs, especially national geographic.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, my love.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Leli, my goodness, I'm obsessed with you. Well, Brenda, this is a wonderful opportunity for you to have a more intimate one on one with as Aita always says, open your heart, open your mind, dive in and with that take it away.
Speaker 1: I we need that.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Mia Moore. How are you, Brenda?
Speaker 9: I'm great. How are you.
Speaker 3: Enjoying the process?
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is fun.
Speaker 4: So tell me about your fun past love relationships.
Speaker 3: What has that been like?
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, well that's a great start.
Speaker 10: I thank you some time for myself and I am a very sensual person.
Speaker 9: I'm a movement specialist.
Speaker 10: I do dance, I do yoga, I do meditation, I do contortion and acro arts.
Speaker 4: So what does this movement bring onto your life to find a new partner?
Speaker 9: Well, this is what I'm coming to.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 10: So I recently discovered a modality of healing and movement that I think is very interesting. So I am actually in training to be a clinical sexologist.
Speaker 3: I'm interested.
Speaker 10: It's opened my eyes to explore things that are very taboo subjects, different ways of looking at intimacy and sexuality and desires.
Speaker 9: And so it's allowed me to explore.
Speaker 10: And because I'm single and I have done it purposefully for the past year, I could do things and enter experiences with no guilt or shame, being that I'm like a mom before in my forties, you know turney fifties.
Speaker 3: Well, like, what what are these intentional acts that you So.
Speaker 10: I recently met a friend with benefits and we have attendance Swingers Club.
Speaker 7: Real yeah.
Speaker 10: And I wasn't necessarily into the lifestyle. I was always very judgment provoked because of the way.
Speaker 9: I grew up.
Speaker 10: But I went a couple times, and it wasn't necessarily for me about swapping partners. But I learned that I kind of liked to have people watch and enjoy the process.
Speaker 4: How does this manifest in a long lasting relationship?
Speaker 5: It does it?
Speaker 10: But it allowed me to explore what I'm looking for what I like and what I'm not.
Speaker 3: Down for, and what do you want.
Speaker 10: I want to be with a partner who is exploring and free sexually, but does it in a safe way that respects my boundaries.
Speaker 9: And I'm open and honest to try things.
Speaker 10: But if I say it's something that I'm not willing to do, like I'm not into ethical non monogamy, if I'm in a relationship with somebody, I don't judge people who choose otherwise.
Speaker 9: But in my exploration through doing these other things, you know.
Speaker 10: It allowed me to at least offer the opportunity up to myself to be open to that and know if it's for me or not right.
Speaker 4: So to be very clear, these are not things that are going to be happening once you establish a long term relationship.
Speaker 3: Correct, just so that we know that our main dat or knows that.
Speaker 4: The best thing you want to do on a day off with your partner, you're both off.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful sunny day. How do you enjoy it?
Speaker 9: I love being outdoors. I live by the beach. I love spending time at the beach. I love going for walks and hikes.
Speaker 10: I love to get fancied and dress up, but I also live in yoga pants, right, I.
Speaker 1: Think we all do.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much to the both of you for having thank you for your honesty. We we have not been so honest. We have been a little bit sneaky because we've invited the main dater to listen in on everything that's been happening. He's been here in secret this whole time. Might have an idea of.
Speaker 1: Who she likes. But let's see if we have a unanimous decision.
Speaker 2: So muchisimus, grassies, We're gonna ask you for quick exit and we'll bring back our main contestant.
Speaker 1: I called that. I called it that.
Speaker 2: They were both very kinky, and I that's why I was like, I got to ask Alberto because like he better keep up because otherwise, you know what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, and they're bringing it. They're both beautiful, smart women. And yes, we had to ask Brenda a little bit more about, you know, the things that she has been doing because of Alberto's issue with cheating and that, but she was very clear that she is looking for a long time relationship and all of that was just part of her year out and her research and from now on, this is what she wants. I'd be interested to find out how Alberto feels about that.
Speaker 1: Lily.
Speaker 3: She's an amazing person.
Speaker 1: She's incredible.
Speaker 3: I love her two pieces. I think she would be a great partner to Alberto.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan of both, Alberta.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I yes, you do, Yes, you do.
Speaker 3: What are you thinking?
Speaker 5: Oh? I like the intelligence of Lily Brenda. I don't know if she's at the age to change to go forward. I mean, she did mention that she wants to go forward, and she was to be honest and truthful and all that without asking her. So I'm at a crossroom.
Speaker 4: How easy is it for you to put that aside and move on forward with Brenda?
Speaker 3: How would that look?
Speaker 5: You know? Like she said, what starts here goes forward. What's behind here? Just leave it behind. And that's the way we should live every single day. Everybody has passed, and everybody has baggage. I can guarantee you that all my luggage and all my past is behind me. Okay, So the other partner has to have the same time, right, have to think the same way.
Speaker 4: And say, you know what, whatever I think we I think we know who we want, Alberto, Thank you also, Almonta forever.
Speaker 2: You ready, Yeah, we know, yeah, we know, we know who it is. Let's bring in the contestants. Okay, the jury has a verdict. Alida has made a choice, Alita. Take it away.
Speaker 3: Ladies.
Speaker 4: You are each amazing women, just smart, creative, beautiful and I haven't even asked your age. You have lived a wonderful life. And I know that the lady that we pick for our main dater has to be a little closer to what.
Speaker 3: He wants or what he is about.
Speaker 4: So for that reason alone, nothing personal, and thank you for being with us. The one who took Awalita's heart today for our main dater.
Speaker 3: Is Lily.
Speaker 1: Lily congratulatedly.
Speaker 4: This is the first time you don't jump into the screen and just go She's like, what, stunned?
Speaker 1: Brenda, Thank you so so very much.
Speaker 9: Congrats, good luck.
Speaker 3: On your day.
Speaker 7: Brenda. You, by the way, you're beautiful.
Speaker 9: I hope you I love or at least a good friend.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Let's take care of my love.
Speaker 2: Well, Lily, I'm like, how you doing, how you feeling?
Speaker 7: I feel great? This is so fun here.
Speaker 2: Here, Well, I guess without further Ado, Lily, Meet Alberto.
Speaker 5: Hi Lily, I heard everything you said, even the dirty stuff.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I realize that now, Alberto.
Speaker 1: First impressions on Lily.
Speaker 5: She's a gorgeous woman. First of all, she's intelligent.
Speaker 2: Here here Lily. First impressions on Alberto, Oh.
Speaker 5: Look at me. Come on, what kind of a question is that.
Speaker 7: I haven't heard any of your dirty stories. But so far, so good. I know you're a friend of Lilyano, so that bodes well.
Speaker 5: That's correct. I used to babysit her when she was a little kid.
Speaker 1: I'd bet it's a sensian vampire. Just kidding.
Speaker 3: That was in another lifetime.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: Now we're gonna send our contestants away for a little virtual date.
Speaker 1: Enjoy your Kyo days, have fun.
Speaker 3: My love's okay, good luck to you both.
Speaker 5: So you have one boy?
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 7: I have a twelve year old boy. Okay, he's in sixth grade, so he just started middle school.
Speaker 9: He's super athletic.
Speaker 8: He plays like five different sports. Wow, very much a boy's boy.
Speaker 5: What about you? You're athletic?
Speaker 8: Show?
Speaker 7: Yes, I play a lot of pickleball.
Speaker 5: I hear a lot of people playing our people now nowadays.
Speaker 8: It's really fun because you can definitely get a good exercise and sweat, but you can also talk and catch up with your friends. So I play with a bunch of other moms a couple times a week. Yeah, I'm pretty athletic.
Speaker 7: I like to run. I like to do yoga.
Speaker 5: What do you like? What do you like? Dancing? You like food?
Speaker 7: You like I like dancing.
Speaker 8: I need someone that's a good dancer, though, to dance with me, because I'm not very good necessarily myself.
Speaker 7: But I do like to dance. Do you dance salsa?
Speaker 5: I dance alsa. That's one of my favorite music. Obviously. When I was younger, it was all disco. I mean, disco actually changed my life.
Speaker 7: How did disco change your life?
Speaker 5: I was going into the wrong crowd, the gangster type guy and all that, and all of a sudden, disco is like beautiful girls with moon dresses. So I went that way. So I tell people, you know, disculd change my life. Well, else I probably wouldn't eve get talking right now, because you know you're going to the wrong side of the street. You don't get to talk about it.
Speaker 7: You know, where did you grow up?
Speaker 5: I came to a right when I was fourteen from Alpasa from Texas. Okay, so I was a little rebel. That's why I left their pastor, And that's why I'm saying that I was going into the wrong crowd. And then all of a sudden, disco comes along. It's like, oh, I could do better with my life, you know, and the boom and enough, I'm still alive.
Speaker 7: I really never heard anyone say that before. That's great.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So what is it that you do when you're an engineer your architecture?
Speaker 7: I write about architecture.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, well what do you mean you write that? You get architects and then they tell you the stories.
Speaker 8: Or yeah, telling the story about an interesting space and what makes it unique or different. And that's one of the reasons why I love going down to LA because I find the architecture down there is a lot more interesting than it is around here.
Speaker 5: Correct, And the reason I asked for it is because that was my major architecture. Oh yeah, So you write about architecture, not the architecture itself. The architecture, Well.
Speaker 7: It really depends.
Speaker 8: I mean I find architects are really usually pretty interesting too. Okay, Wow, I'm writing a book about ADUs ad us that is an accessory dwelling unit. Okay, I'll get tiny house you can build in your backyard.
Speaker 5: Okay, like a little shit type of seeing like a kiosk or something like that. Yeah, something to meditating or something like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well wow, wow wow. I hope those sweeties headed off. Find us back here next week as Leanna and I make some more matches. Good work today, Alida, Oh we did good. I like what I'm looking at, bit Maauri.
Speaker 2: The First is a production from WV Sound and I Heard Media as Mike Utura podcast Network, hosted by me Vigo Ortiz, joined by the fabulous Lenna Montenegroo bait My Houri. The First is produced by Leo Clem, Nico Raquel and Sophie Spencer zavos Or. Executive producers are Wilmer Valderrama, Leo Clem, and Nico Raguel.
Speaker 1: W V Sound.
Speaker 2: Special thanks to our team of cupits at WV Entertainment Special. Thanks also to our hopeful romantics this week, Alberto, Lily, Brenda and Rula. Additional thanks to Salta Line Media. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. See you next week, and in the meantime, don't do anything Awalita wouldn't do.
Speaker 3: Just do it better, okay, besitos