Speaker 1: Say I'm a donkey.
Speaker 2: Yes you are, Charlton Man, the same is true.
Speaker 1: Yes, Donkey of Today for Wednesday, June fifth, goes to Pat mccaffee.
Speaker 2: This is a very teachable moment, my brothers.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is very teachable, especially for all you men who just started watching the w NBA. I understand that the w NBA is now in our sports rotation, okay, and we are discussing the w NBA the same way we are discussing the NBA and the NFL boxing. I don't discuss baseball because I don't like baseball, but plenty of people do. I'm just not one of them, Okay. I like baseball in the nineties when everybody was on steroids.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like my baseball players roted up. But that's a story for another day. Now.
Speaker 1: On Monday, Pat mccaffee was on his show, The Pat mccaffee Show, and he was speaking to the impact of Caitlin Clark, and he was discussing the WNBA's rookie class this year, and he said, and I quote, just call it for what it is, there's one white bitch for the Indiana team who is a superstar.
Speaker 3: Let's listen what the WNBA currently has is what we like to describe as a cash cow. There is a superstar. And we're not saying that the players on the courteneyed act any differently. That's the athletes are gonna do what athletes are going to do in any sport. I think we're all learning that WNBA that's old school football.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's old school football.
Speaker 3: But I would like the media people that continue to say this rookie class, this rookie class, this rookie class, not just call it for.
Speaker 2: What it is.
Speaker 3: There's one white bitch for the Indiana team who is a superstar.
Speaker 2: Jesus, yeah that now.
Speaker 1: And the B word, man, it's something serious, ain't it. It's a tricky one, but not really. Okay, Pat and all men listening. Uh, The word bitch is very simple when you are using it in regards to women. It's one rule that you all must remember when it comes to using the B word in regard to the women. Are you ready to know what that rule is? Are you ready? The number one and only rule when it comes to using the word bitch and regards the women.
Speaker 2: Is don't dunn?
Speaker 1: Okay, do you need a Bryson Tiller? Eleven second pause after that. If so, I'll give you a little bit. You give us some time to sink in.
Speaker 2: Okay. There is no right way to use that word to women. Okay.
Speaker 1: It is a noun that means a malicious, spite for or overbearing woman are something that is extremely difficult, objectional, or unpleasant. There is no way as a man to use that word towards women and not sound like Pat mccathy. The B word is a lot like the N word, and the fact that the only people who can use it is women who choose to use it to other women. Okay, Pat is a white man. I enjoy watching his show, but he is a blueprint for whiteness. I mean, he is capital riot white. He is tucked his basketball jersey and a pair of Wrangler jeans white. And even though he passes all the white vibe checks, when he says white bitch, the white sounds racist and the bitch sounds sexist. Okay, it's like me when I say the N word, I don't say the N word is a term of endemmit. When I say I don't like N words, I mean it the way white supremacists mean it. Okay, I need you to know the difference between black people, ratchets and nigres. And this is what's going to continue to be a problem if we don't nip it in the button now and men, we don't have to say that word in regards to the WNBA.
Speaker 2: We already say it enough with the NBA.
Speaker 1: Whenever we see Lebron, James James Harden, or Chris Paul flopping, what do.
Speaker 2: We say, Daddy go acting like bitches?
Speaker 1: When we heard the rumors that Katie wasn't happy with the Suns offense, I don't even know if it was true, but immediately group chats all over America Katie acting like a bitch again. And it is perfectly acceptable for a man to call another man the B word. You just have to deal with the consequences of that remark if you ever run into that man you called the B word. Okay, now, Pat mccafy did apologize. Let's listen to the apology.
Speaker 3: After about fifteen minutes of doing a new ghow called Guess which WNBA Rookie. Here on this particular program, I utilized the words white bitch to describe Caitlin Clark as being the superstar in Indiana now. When I was saying it, I legitimately meant it in a complimentary fashion, like this is this is the.
Speaker 2: One you know?
Speaker 3: And as I said it, didn't even think, honestly, had no idea what was happening on the internet. Un till two and a half hours later after the show ended that I realized and I started reading through a lot of comments are being said, and I felt like, actually the worst human on earth for a good portion of my travels yesterday. Those were not my intentions, but that's how you took it. That's on me. I do apologize.
Speaker 2: I believe him.
Speaker 1: I know he meant it in a complimentary way, but there's no way for a man to use that word in a complimentary way to a woman.
Speaker 2: It just won't sound right now.
Speaker 1: According to Pat mccafee, he reached out to Clark in the Indiana Fever as soon as he realized the Internet was on his ass, and they replace back, according to him, from Caitlyn, that it's all good.
Speaker 2: Three words, it's all good.
Speaker 1: It would have been hilarious if the three words Caitlyn responded with instead of it's all good, was sucked by Okay, all right, listen, we all enjoying the We all are enjoying the WNBA. I have been enjoying women's basketball for a long time now, since Asia Wilson decided to stay at home and play for my South Carolina game Cocks back in twenty fourteen. Drop on the clues bonds for the South Carolina game Cocks. Okay, you know, the best women's college basketball program in the country is right there in Columbia, South Carolina. The eight oh three I led by the legendary icon living Don Staley. Yes, three national championships and counting, and Asia Wilson is by far the face of the WNBA and the best player in THEWNBA. So I've been all in on women's basketball since then, and now once have I thought, damn, those.
Speaker 2: Bitches can hoop.
Speaker 1: Why Because I don't practice bad habits, and I would encourage all men out there to stop practicing bad habits too.
Speaker 2: But it starts in your everyday life.
Speaker 1: If you cut the B word out of your everyday life, then it won't so easily show up in your professional life. Okay, the B word, like the N word, is a nuclear weapon. Okay, when you drop those words, oh, when you drop those words, just know it's for mutually assured destruction. Okay, when I let them fly, we all gonna die, because depending on who you're talking to, you might get killed.
Speaker 2: Pat Lucky, he not dead right now. And I don't even mean literally.
Speaker 1: If he wasn't a contractor who produces his show for ESPN, I'm not sure he has a job right now. Okay, Steven A wouldn't. I don't believe Shannon Sharp wouldn't. I don't believe hell I don't think Monica McNutt or l duncan both women would have a job either if they referred to Caitlin Clark or any white woman you know has a white bitch on ESPN. Sponsors would be pulling out, people would be writing petitions, all types of stuff. But the moral of the story is, when it comes to calling women of any color the B word, don't done.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, you're gonna get He's wait for eleven seconds.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I'm doing my eleven second, but now I gotta wait another eleven seconds.
Speaker 2: You're doing.
Speaker 1: Get Pat mccaffee, the sweet sounds of the Hamilton.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you are do the day, all the day.
Speaker 2: This man doesn't practice what he preaches. Doesn't.
Speaker 1: He doesn't at all, watch watch, watch n be contradicted. So why don't practice what I preach?
Speaker 4: Because you call me a beaige bitch.
Speaker 1: I specifically said men can refer to other men as bitches. You don beige bitch, and that's why I be calling you that. Okay, you just gave a perfect example of why be calling you that.
Speaker 2: You don't know what identify sir? All right, well you beige, you beige?
Speaker 1: They and guess what and guess what.
Speaker 2: Dage's bitches too.
Speaker 4: But in Baltimore, Yo, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, that's just how it is because Man and Angel from then we know man, the guys will be like.
Speaker 2: That's one hooping ass bet that little bit.
Speaker 1: Like that's not but they're not on ESPN, that's right, Like that's that's all.
Speaker 4: She would probably somebody up. That's just how it is.
Speaker 1: Like, Yeah, that's how it is, yo, Jay Hill, Don't you do that next time you're on that podcast with Wayno listen to Jess you leave that Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Right at home. Leave that Baltimore and Baltimore.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear you on that podcast with Wayne to talk about Andrew Reach's old hoop and ass whatever.
Speaker 2: Justice what you call it.
Speaker 4: And Lord betch be hoopee out Jesus.
Speaker 2: All right, well, thank you for that Donkey of today, Yes.
Speaker 1: Sir, Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull.
Speaker 2: Lamb is soft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club