Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, y'all was going on Bro Drink Chats Radio.
Speaker 2: He's a legendary Queen's rapper. Hey, Hank Segre is your boy in Oi. He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What Up is dj e f N?
Speaker 3: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: The most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drum facts. This is Drinks Champ Radio. Every day is New Year's Eve. That's hen Hank Secret Hope you Sam, It is the boy in Obai. What Up is dj e f N? And it's a drink Chans Motherbuggy podcast makes up. And right now we've got a brother who I've seen myself build from the bottom all the way to the top. And once he got to the top, he didn't stop and still not stopping. He got the biggest house in America. The Nigga pool is bigger than a certain niggas project, like a motherfucker ocean. It's a fact. I see. I was watching the footage. They had one dude on one side and he had to hit another thig on the walk talk on the other side to just get up and built it from where we do our podcast from every most of the time and which is my second home home team celebrating this album is classic album ten years. He has a monumental concert coming up and us at the drink chance. We just had Uncle Luke on here. We're gonna keep this Miami vibe going right. I'm a New York Miami in and right now the building we got the balls real. I'm gonna go ahead, Papa Bell here, I'm gonna go ahead of pop good way, hen you roll to plums for me? Please already it up? So so, how got a blunt over here?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: So how does it feel to be ten years in the game as strong as hell? You're celebrating, uh you sell breating the Port of Miami. How does it feel like.
Speaker 1: Just on some g ship, man, it feels it feels wonderful, Big homie and everybody who asked me about the Port of Miami.
Speaker 4: And when you recording your first.
Speaker 1: Album and you you you're not thinking ten years down the line, you know, you just want to make a Doe Pass album.
Speaker 4: That's what I was on.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I just wanted to make a Doe Pass album. I just wanted my city.
Speaker 4: Name to be in this title. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's just my fucking brass.
Speaker 4: So you know that Port of Miami album.
Speaker 1: Every time I see that album cover, man, they feel good as fuck, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then this concept what so explain this concept?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 1: So the concert really was just me thinking of a way that I could do something for the fans and everybody that to help me down.
Speaker 4: It's been a decade.
Speaker 2: Did you see that? You know my Champagne Nigga not a drop, not a drop spell look to the top. But you know, Chage alcohol AGAs makes no noise for me.
Speaker 4: I didn't give myself little.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I say so you give. And so this concert is the twenty ninth.
Speaker 1: The twenty ninth, August twenty ninth, which is Monday, Yeah, Monday, August twenty ninth. That just was like brainstorming, like, Yo, I want to, I want to. I want to do something that the fans were celebrating the.
Speaker 2: Dime right right you dig.
Speaker 1: And so I'm sitting there with Young Sam, Young salv He on this two way I'm like, yo, Sam, we gotta do something that's special. So you know we put the play together. Shout out the title yet to get into Yeah, yeah, shout out the title. So it's something that the whole world gonna be able to stream live from the porter. Miami, you dig I've never they've never even allowed me to be on the porter.
Speaker 5: You perform on.
Speaker 4: Yo, let's make some We're on a real porter.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Wow, we got to container setup.
Speaker 2: That's that's gonna be the stage.
Speaker 4: Yes, leg yeah, oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: That's definitely congratulated. More. Come on, man, get some bellot. You know he's not really a champaign guy, but bringing Miami ten years this guy, you know, let me tell you something. If you cut him, Miami comes out his blood bleed like blood comes out second, but Miami.
Speaker 4: Comes down making mixtapes down here before we need mixtapes.
Speaker 2: Was just makes annoyse.
Speaker 4: I figure, lie mixtapes is a mixed tape. Fact.
Speaker 2: That is a fact.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: The first time I ever bumped into you, I believe he's at the Lowe's hotel. You didn't even have a bed and e class class. It was like, YO, spits something, you spit around for me, my dude, I just I knew I knew he was gonna work. I knew it, but how did you? Because the thing about it, like when I've been living out here ten years, but I've been coming here for like damn this ninety seven and I used to see you in the like the tapes in the flea market, right, how was that attitude like sticking to the guns because there had to be some rough times, of course it was.
Speaker 1: You got to realize, you know, at that time, you know, all the bitch and shaking ass was our tempo down here. Miami was built on fast money, party and ship like that, and my music was nigga trying to get a million, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So you know it was a small side for that type of ship. It was a little love for that.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, the hustle is what, you know, kept a nigga going, you did, So that's why I lived there. Walking through the flea market, you know, you go get your whatever with.
Speaker 2: Heavy selling Mega mix as well.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Mega, Shout out.
Speaker 2: The Carol City flea market, Carol Mark they call it up.
Speaker 1: But that's the character flee market.
Speaker 2: You go to Sonny and you n USA USA, you say, believe it. You gotta you gotta spend a lot of the mark if you want to get know them too, you gotta.
Speaker 1: Be you gotta be familiar in the flea markets around here for our community. Embrace you on some ship, but our flea markets is somewhere we all go to or went to just straight up Saturday. It is hard enough to walk through the flea market on the Saturday. If you got an extra forty five minutes, you're gonna see the finest bitches.
Speaker 4: You know was fined a. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's why. Yeah, yeah, so you got this concert, you got you got uh tow of the like most different artists in the world. You know what I'm saying. Who is who I'm I know very well? And Meek who I know very well. What was the idea of like because you kind of like push them at the same time I did. It's so yeah, I did.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 1: You know when I ran in a both of them basically at the same time, maybe just a couple months before I was closing my label deal, you know what I'm saying. So I wanted to do something different, unique, you know what I mean? I know everybody was thinking Rose gonna come a certain way, but I'm like, nah, we gotta use this wave for some other shit too.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: We're gonna fuck with a poet and a young street nigga, you know what I'm saying. And that's something we're gonna be able to release and work at the same time without them stepping on each others toes you did, and yeah, and that's what we did. We shot two three videos in the day type shit over and over, and you know that motherfucker took off. Shout out to wat he had the most played urban record on radio, which was Lotus flower Ball and you know me, you know, you know all his shit go and go.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Let me just say you are my favorite artists, CEO.
Speaker 4: That's love, Like like why you from Afar And.
Speaker 2: I'll see and there's no disrespect to anybody else, But I'll see Kanye going toll with an artist that's not their artists, and I'll sit back and sit back and sit back and be like I get it. But I always see you. You on tour. You bring your artists us them like you. Even when I was negotiating with Young Sack, I was like, yo, I need I need, I need Ross. He was like, Yo, we need Rocky fresh on there. And I just thought that was so honorable to me. So just because of that, we're doing a new school. We're doing a new version only. But that's that's to to to to honor your vision because off top you you was like, yo, I got it, but I would love you know, them to show love to one of my artists. I think, how do you develop that?
Speaker 1: I think that's the way the games set up to girl, you know what I'm saying. And if you understand hustling, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: In Miami's all hustle.
Speaker 1: It's straight up, straight up and down. So when you when you get an adult, you automatically looking back, they'm a dog right here.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's just like when you run in a little late for a flight and you see the people A yeah he stopped right then.
Speaker 4: Lett me dog again and you damn that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that's just my whole mentality. And that's the mentality anybody who get in the circle. That's how I gotta be. We gotta make this ship damn that generational.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, because I I can't even tell like even when like they was going through turmoil, You're the only dude that was like it ain't no beef.
Speaker 4: That ain't no.
Speaker 2: Beef because you speak to them all the time and you're good like you know, and it's not trying to you know, you're a great boss man. Like like you know what I'm saying. A lot of people said that said their bosses and a lot of people claim that title, but like your actual like I respect you as an artist, but I also respect you as a seed.
Speaker 4: I mean a lot too, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I was playing that Bang bang you know, so so that most definitely mean a lot coming from from OG's like y'all. But if you're gonna you're gonna represent something, you got a nigga, stand on it and live on it. And and that's what I am with my artist. You know what I'm saying. Anything, whatever it is you hit me, I'm all in whatever's it don't even matter, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But remember his journey is ill.
Speaker 3: Like you was fucking with with Tony Draper and shout.
Speaker 1: Out to Tony Draper swave house. That's me when I'm a youngster listening an eight ball MJG.
Speaker 4: Like, Yo, this is the vision of music. I got. This the type of music I want to make.
Speaker 1: Some player ship talking about getting money, putting other young niggas and get money. If I gotta go to Houston, if I go to Memphis, whatever I got.
Speaker 2: You went to Houston to meet thought, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went, oh wow, I went out there. Okay, but found Tony. I found you on Tony Draper.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Nigga was in the streets doing this thing, getting fast money. I told him what my vision was. He sat down and gave me some moments. Then he said, fuck your nigga jumping my beans.
Speaker 4: Come on.
Speaker 1: We rode through the whole city in Houston, and and and you know, I'm just talking about. You know, where I see the game going. What I know I could bring to the game where I see him going. Yeah, I'm like, yo, scar Facer, Nigga, I really look up to nigga. You a boss called scar Face. Right now, look at me, little nigga, Calm down. You know what I'm saying, I got face on the fron face pulled up.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. In the parking lot we are.
Speaker 1: So now I'm sitting there with Draper, I'm sitting the with Scarface, and you know we're all just talking about the South rap music and where it's gonna go, you know what I'm saying. And I told him I study they ship more than they ever know.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you know it's gonna it's gonna come a time where I got to execute these plays, you know what I'm saying. And here we are.
Speaker 2: Now, so you bet he was down with Yeah, was kind of boys in the hood in that group kind.
Speaker 4: Of yeah, yeah, yeah, shout out to my big homie Block. You know what I mean. That was one of the boys.
Speaker 2: You know, you feel more comfortable act. I feel right at home exactly say I can't even.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just feel right at home.
Speaker 1: And you know, when it come to get money and the way we move and the way we think, you know, the move since I got in the game. You know, for anybody that's really you know, looking through their left on some g ship, know how know what's going on?
Speaker 4: You did, But other than that man.
Speaker 1: We just making dope music and making sure we waving our flag on these niggas twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Now?
Speaker 2: The move from uh. You know what's funny about your story is I heard you was signed to Atlantic first and then they dropped you or something. Then you went to Depth Dam and then Atlantic is who gave you your your label deal? No no, no.
Speaker 1: So what it was was Slip and Slide who I was signed to. That's who they had distribution through at Okay, so everything they was putting out, we'll go through Atlantic. When they took my music to Atlantic, Atlantic passed on it. So I had never been signed to them, but what it was was all they was used to getting was you know, that up tempo trick trainer. And then when some nigga came in talking about this nigga talking about yea yo, I don't know about that ship. Yeah, most definitely the word place, So.
Speaker 4: You know they moved slow on that.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even tripping, you know what I mean, because I saw what they had going on and I saw what they was good at. So I wasn't tripping at all, you know what I mean? And ship, you know from now, I just stayed in the streets with it. And when we went over to Death Gym, you know. And as far as the label deal, I got my label deal in the Gate Atlantic with Warner Okay, shot at the time Moscow is Joe. When it's like they dissolved that situation, and so everybody went over to Atlantic Records.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 2: Damn, damn, that's crazy. That's crazy. So I now you at Epic right now, it's looking like the hottest big up l A Read.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Listen, it is the hardest. Listen.
Speaker 2: Listen. I'm very proud of you.
Speaker 1: Can you know it's like me and you both Finn to say the same thing about watching l A Red Word go planing. You know, plan to see making moves and look in the meat when they come to bosses l A readers what you call the boss. Every time I have sat down and gave him a vision, he made.
Speaker 4: It happen through g ship.
Speaker 2: So l A Read, wherever you at, I'm joining with what you're doing here now so that I know someone the drink champions, because you know why he signed the Trial courts quest. He got future over there, got Ross over there, Brong Collin over there, a couple of morn over there. Over there, he brought one more person who's my my real close friend that he hasn't said it yet, so I don't want to blow it up. I swear to God, I like calling him. But everything that read is signing, it's like I really appreciate what he's doing. Like and he caught slack on Death Jam because people thought he.
Speaker 4: Beat it out.
Speaker 1: Whoever and whoever said that ain't no music. It's crazy. He's showing something different now, you know what I'm saying. How does it feel to be over there so far? You already know, man, I'm finish Gary to take off, you know what I'm saying. I'm fina Gary to put out some new music, you know what I'm saying, and and roll out this new project.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So over the next couple of months, I'm finna give you that new title and ship like that.
Speaker 2: Because this last album you dropped on Death Jam. It didn't seem like you wanted to promote it. It seemed like you wanted to just really leave. You know that, I'm a artist, so I know you gotta understand that last take this ship nigga out of something.
Speaker 1: It's like anytime you come to your last album, you could see I could see a nigga just you know, want to do it, you know, because they don't really want to, they really get ready.
Speaker 4: To get out.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, my situation was I had just caught a case and that was a house of rest.
Speaker 4: So that was the first.
Speaker 1: Album I released and didn't go on my promo runs and I usually yeah, you know, and I just did a few phonus, and so I salute them for executing the playing. You know, we put another win up on the board, you know what I mean. But it's most definitely it was the less somebody seen me run around it like the visual so on and so forth.
Speaker 2: Right now, that's that's that's real ship man. But again l A Reid, I'm really enjoying what you're doing. I'm trying to go over there and get a bag. But even if I don't get a bag, it doesn't mean I'm not a joint because I'm me. That's what the drink Champs work is. I'm actually a fan of this ship, like that's why we started this for I'm actually a fan, like go into this, so you be working on this next album. You know what was the craziest thing to me was I see you call it. I see puff like I'm not talking about physically, but I see y'all on the ground like y'all support each other. The other day, I go to puff Crib.
Speaker 4: Right, you're stunt on us right now.
Speaker 2: When I go to Puff Crib, he calls me, bom go there, and I jump out the car. I'm already drinking bell Let. So when I go to we go to the back, I'm a't ready drinking bell Let. We go to the back, and the dude, you know, like you know, the bartender guy, he and Puffy having, he comes right out and brings me a bell layer bottle because minset just finished. And it made me say to myself, damn, that's really important to me. Like I got Fat Joe's liquor on the table right now. He shut off the fact Joe Warrior, elite warrior lead. It's very real, Rick Cross, very real. It's very real. But I'm getting that from y'all. And as much as you know, I may be the O G or me and him may be the O G S, but you will call it y'all really wrap each other's companies. Y'all say it, but y'all really do it, like right right because bell is y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's how you know. It's just the team man at the end of the day, at the end of the day on some g ship, teamwork, make the dream work whatever you think you can and accomplish your loan. Multiply that by one hundred. And that's just having two or three real g's with you, you know what I'm saying. And that's what it's about. While you sleep, you gotta have somebody else still burning and waving that glass right right right, And that's what it's about. In the meat, it's all about Calma when it come to get money. If you if you scared for somebody else to get paper, you ain't gonna get no money. So it's like when I'm around puffing, I know this dude got two hundred million. For real, I'm happy my dog going the way that three hundred you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying. So we're gonna wave this rock, you know what I mean. He just released the Mango.
Speaker 2: I'm coming at you.
Speaker 1: It's like, that's what it's about, you know what I mean, man, that's what we're gonna keep doing too, and hopefully that all the other young g's and brothers come up, come up in the game, move the same way.
Speaker 2: Nah got word that you got a whiskey? Is that true?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, Nah, we ain't got a whiskey. We gotta we got some rum that week wrong.
Speaker 4: You know, That's that's why I come into you.
Speaker 2: Know, that's what listen, niggas pissed roum trust.
Speaker 1: Me, and you know, because that's what all the you know, uh latinos and ourams, that's what rum originated.
Speaker 4: From over there waters on that side. So you know, it's it's it's it's a bomb.
Speaker 2: Every money you can't get every money. Listen, listen. Everybody that we call to our interview, we always tell them to come to us because it's just it's just a better vibe. We got too many people. We don't want to violate somebody. So Pop told us to comes to this crab college told us to come to the studio, and we was like, nah, you know, come here, you are the only one. And I was like, yo, I hope this nigga nor imal eat a thousands a little bit, but.
Speaker 4: You know, I got up. I got the whole squad treaty all the way he stopped.
Speaker 2: Bro, That's that's why.
Speaker 4: Wing limited. Yeah, that's how we go through that.
Speaker 2: How did you get into that? Like here you are, you're already successful. What makes you want to get into How many stories? By the way, first off? How many stories you got right now?
Speaker 4: You know? Man, honestly, I don't even know no more. They grew that much. I mean just for him being rich.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Just where you're coming from.
Speaker 1: Listen again, no, no, no, Because I was on the phone today they told me we was making the move in Bradington, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, I don't I know what Breidon today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a part of Florida, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, they legendary.
Speaker 4: You know, they known for football and you know that type of vibe.
Speaker 1: But you know how I got into it, man, I was, you know really just you know, I was at the IB was shot one day and the.
Speaker 4: Dude walked in and the owner, No, just a dude walked in.
Speaker 1: And it's like it was like a fucking commercial. He walked in with the trail. It's like I was sitting down and it's like the tray was eye level with me and he opened it and then in the stint, I'm like, Yo, what the fuck is.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying at my ball?
Speaker 1: But Peter spot and I'm like, what the fucking And you know, he like this lemon pepper.
Speaker 4: I never heard of that.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, Yo, that sound like that's something I fuck with in the way it smelled like what that's thatt they like right across the plaza. So I jump in the cargo across the plaza. I go get a ten piece. You know what I'm saying. I go knock that down, get a hat cut. When I leave, go back, get a hat cut. When I leave, I go back and get another ten piece. I said, fat boy, need a ten piece, you know. And it just was one of them things that I just liked it. The wings. I really wasn't tripping on the business side of it. I was just like, I'm a buy one. So when I got you know what I'm saying, I'm riding with brit Or something I could pull up in the Yeah, this is my ship, you know, and go in and you know what I mean, get some fries and some wings and ship like that. But but you know, the business side of it was also a hell of a great thing.
Speaker 4: Are they a Florida company? Originated in Dallas? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So you just hollered at them, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I have my sister reach out. You know, I have my sister make all the franchise.
Speaker 3: You didn't buy the whole companyanchise, not a franchise.
Speaker 2: Seems like you're probably a major player now on the franchise.
Speaker 4: Last year.
Speaker 1: Last year we was franchise ease of the Year developed.
Speaker 2: Now, this is a question I got to ask both of you, motherfuckers wife both of us. Did lemon pepper originate in Miami?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, Man, the first time I ever heard of it was wing Stops.
Speaker 4: So I'm standing from Wingstop for the history books.
Speaker 2: Okay, now let me ask you this question. First time I ever heard of lemon pepper was that.
Speaker 3: Toutsis an I'm gonna stand up.
Speaker 1: No, no, lie, because you know this rose Thissus tattooed on my side.
Speaker 2: Jesus, Jesus jes So when you got those nipper pepper, that's when I can't have no wingstock. I need. Let me tell you, I'm fat nicking. You know what I'm saying, everybody know that you can see me, right, So I'm in Tensis one night and see in New York, like I said, like I said on the other part, caste in New York at one point, hanging in the strip club was kind of lame. But South y'all were never Miami and Atlanta got to pick them up as well, and so we didn't eat in the strip club. We felt like that was like a little crazy. I think that's a little weird to Charlie Skins right right now. Ship in the strip club, I don't getting I could never.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So show Girls, that was the first place where like I went there early, like when I first moved to Miami, I just couldn't sleep. So I used to go to strip clubs like in the weird weirdest times. But I used to go there and I used to see people having lunch and I was like that mother shooting ties on and Ship, I'm sitting there trying to like not nothing, no, you know, yeah you seen, but would you will you agree that that's the lemon pepper might have vegilated in tutsis and then or wingstop? Then I want to say.
Speaker 4: It's a Caribbean thing, the lemon pepper.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure I'm gonna tell you like that.
Speaker 4: I'm just being totally honest.
Speaker 1: I never heard of it, and of course I'm sure Wingstop ain't the first place limit pepper.
Speaker 4: I just never heard of it.
Speaker 1: And I'm talking about when I talk about the Caribbean Jamaican I'm the big bellyth boy true team meaning you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. That's a young bully beef team. You know, so come.
Speaker 1: You know my Haitian, my Hatian food, you know my Hispanic food. I just never heard that. That lingo, that lemon pepper combination.
Speaker 2: It's Miami somewhere. It had to be.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna just keep it real. Whoever created it, God bless, God bless.
Speaker 2: It's like that created the dog that created the dog said that the panty is nice. But we're gonna cut out all this part down. He's a lesion. He's gonna let's make even that damn that on the crowd roster. The motherfucker, come on this mother listen Port of Miami. Look gross, I don't know if you ever heard of that. That's called tiger bomb right there. Look at that right there, literally the orange ship. It looks like a fire cracker. We're gonna here. They passed that to me. We're gonna see it because we got a toast form part of Miami. This is a special ship, and we got to Beijing. This is from Beijing and tigers toenails. Baby, come on, y'all, we are come on. We ain't want to saying the yo yo. You can't say no no, all right, all.
Speaker 7: Right, after I found out it's not really tigers and listen, car Rius want to the shot of this too, Yeah, antiquity, but we got him too fucked up.
Speaker 2: He trying to take too many shots. You're not gonna do that with you, brod, because you know why we got so much about celebrated. Listen ten years and that's what listen, drink champs. Every day is your birthday or years, but today's is really your birthday?
Speaker 4: Is it? Rose? I mean album.
Speaker 2: Listen when the Worried worked everything. I don't forget what day the war comes out, but every time it comes out, like you know that, yeah, it goes up. I'm like, it's my birthday, bitch, and I go out spend money for no reason because I'm retalking, you know what I mean. But this is called tiger bone. We are get a special Yeah, of course, we got shot glasses and oh did we give him this package?
Speaker 4: That's not.
Speaker 2: That's not so we walked out. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but we gotta give you some shirts.
Speaker 4: I like that shirt.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. This is from a worked out just because I knew you was gonna come here at shake and then hold on, that's eighty nine. This is drink champs right.
Speaker 1: Here, all right, anybody else, that's for you, baby, And then I'm gonna make sure y'all have some bet letter.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna steal your rug. This nigga came with a rug. You know you're Nigga's going with his own rug. That was different, Rember, they said, coming to America. He got his own money. They got his own r champagne. This makes no noise for that. Who else who wants to be the fourth guy taking a shot. Oh, this is all three right here. Okay, hold on, Twin, I'm gonna let you take this past because Snoop Dogg said, you's gonna be somebody. When Snoop said you're gonna be somebody.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: We had Snoop boy, oh ship shut out to the big over Snoop. Look look, look, look, look how big that shot is. So I'm gonna take this one. You see how I swisted.
Speaker 4: This is real.
Speaker 2: This is real, Hold on matter fact. Listen, listen, this is how we do it. But first we're gonna toast and did all right, this is to ten years port of Miami for this man stepping up for his hood, his city, his town. Fenn loved it. You guys are doing it.
Speaker 4: We want to.
Speaker 2: Canntinue to support you in the way we do. We got the number one podcast. We know you flew radar. That was a mistake, but don't worry about that, the number one podcast.
Speaker 8: Listen to you. We want you to continue success. We want to keep supporting you.
Speaker 2: You got a great young savage, one of the best people I ever met. In like running ship for your now's how we do it, because like you gotta lift your glasses.
Speaker 4: Up like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yes, real ship. Yeah some g ship like this because they say in the mafia, cool.
Speaker 4: Over there.
Speaker 2: It's just shot right now. We drinking from day County right now. Now, now be careful, everybody, be careful.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 2: This isn eating Chinese secret right there. When you drink that's like that like that, you know.
Speaker 1: This is the rose got a different vibe, that's what.
Speaker 2: It's also natural, viaga. But you won't be walking around knocking it down in the crib. You won't just get hard out of nowhere. But you happened to play the game. You already don't.
Speaker 1: Want to know yet.
Speaker 2: I treated that's right. So we gotta go to that Ross fish too, like you really when you ain't front. When I knew you was coming, I said, Yo, I gotta get almost worked out twice the day to day just for today. I said, Damn, I can't be bigger than Ross. That's not that's not that's not good, crazy good, my nigga, Like what happened? Like what made you do that?
Speaker 4: Man? You know? I had a seizure, nigga around it? Yeah, I had a seizure.
Speaker 1: And when I when I seen the doctor, I was fortunate that it wasn't like you know what I mean, the worst situation. It was one of those things with me not sleeping or going to sleep for only two hours a night, three hours a night and he finally finally caught up with me.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, No, not really too much.
Speaker 1: They just really wanted a nigga to yo, you gotta lay down and ship like that. So so, but when I did that, he told me I was hypertensive.
Speaker 4: Well your blood pressure ain't high, but nigga, you're next to it. Yeah, you're next to it. So that's what I told.
Speaker 1: I said, so, look, you're giving me a couple some medication for seizures. Then if I had a high blood pressure, that'll be some most ship. I said, I can't let that happen, you know what I mean. And from that day on, I was like, Okay, I'm gonna still eat wing stop. I said, I'm gonna do that. And he was like, you could do that, but what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Is balance level spell backwards.
Speaker 4: His level.
Speaker 2: You gotta balance its balance back.
Speaker 4: That's a fact. That was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can take that. You can take that. Take that, man. So and and you just got serious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And when I started, I just kept going.
Speaker 2: You know what's my favorite? Men? Did I say it? I mean, you know, I'm just like, I said, whatever you mean?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: My favorite? Meaning is like when they're showing you what doing CrossFit and it's like I need more friends.
Speaker 7: Like DJ CO behind you is like motivation, you know, like you know I do it.
Speaker 4: I've been doing for three years. Yeah, I mean I don't. I'm not.
Speaker 2: It's just like I do it for balance, right right right, I do it.
Speaker 1: It's just like me, I ain't trying niggas, I ain't trying to get swashing, ain't going no money.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just trying to break.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Hell yeah, But that's really what Calu was.
Speaker 1: Doing that day was really motivating and really was in my ears.
Speaker 3: Like imagine if cal is while you're working out saying the ship that he regularly.
Speaker 1: Because I was doing squats and you know I always quit on squats.
Speaker 4: Don't you quit on no squats they don't.
Speaker 2: Want you to do. He's still doing it.
Speaker 4: He still work out. I ain't gonna he's still doing ship.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what I what I He don't do CrossFit, get on the treadmill, he get on the bikes and ship and he spent a lot of time on that. But like I tell that, I'm trying to do I want to get him to funk with the weights too. He ain't so weight ship. But like I told, Hi, main't no rush whenever you're ready what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't what you said the seazes other than that, It's just something you wanted to do, and you just stuck.
Speaker 4: With Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was just something I wanted to do. And you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Once I got on my A game and start sleeping a little more, you know what I'm saying. Now I get four to five hours a night.
Speaker 2: Now let's make some MOI for that.
Speaker 4: I just took a nap.
Speaker 2: Now shut does I ever put? Because I, like, you know, I wanted to go what what what? What we do is we are interviewer artists most of the time. We set an artist playlist and we just listened to the ship, and you know, so I had to go myself personally listen revisit to Port of Miami, and one thing I noticed was Wayne was on there. Right, Wayne is still your man?
Speaker 4: Wayne?
Speaker 2: You went to the breakfast club and and you voice your opinion. Has has any phone calls from bird Man ever been? You know, really really.
Speaker 1: All conversation that came to me, I just I just killed you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's just you know, let's just be a boy. Our business. We all owe each other that you.
Speaker 2: Did, so it's just yeah.
Speaker 1: Bringing bad business to my city. You know what I'm saying. That wasn't a vibe. You know what I'm saying, right, take care of your family. That's what I do first, Right, So.
Speaker 2: Do whatever put you in a bad situation where you say, because Wayne's your nigga, basic, that's your nigga. And then like last night, Drake had I wasn't last I don't even remember, but Drake had brung out Wayne and supposedly, like Meek was all meets people's in the office. Does it put you in a bad situation because Wayne is so close to Drake and you so close to Meek.
Speaker 1: Not at all, you know what I'm saying, Because this is this is these are artists we're talking about, right, you know what I'm saying. And if we're making, if we collaborating, we collaborating. If not, if not, you're weezy. You know me and Homie, you that knew each other for you know, a long time, and you know we're cool.
Speaker 4: Anything other than that at tripping.
Speaker 2: Right, that's what's up.
Speaker 4: You know, just on some G ship were the biggest.
Speaker 2: Dust fall.
Speaker 4: You better believe it. But let him believe it.
Speaker 2: So I'm saying so now because I've seen you. I've seen you on the Birthers Club and they was asking and you and and you said that the whole time where the Meek and Drake was going through it, you said that like the best explanation. He was like, how did my nigga lose? Like you got the baddest chick. You're on the biggest tour, like you know what I'm saying, like, how was that like?
Speaker 1: Because I mean just on some G ship like nigga ain't lose to nobody, right, Better, y'all better study the game and how the game go. You gotta study the game. You gotta study the game. I've always been an underdog. I love being an underdog. I love it. I love it. I wouldn't even be comfortable. I love going against the odds. That's why anytime I create issues with I always do it with somebody. People would assume that I couldn't you know, win right, But I'm a different type of nigga. This d n a a little different. I'm gonna go further than you willing to go. And so when they come to dealing with dudes like I'll go further than you willing to go, niggas ain't on this.
Speaker 2: And then since this, like have you ever had a conversation with Drake since that? Like no, like no, no, is that something you're willing to have, like to squash it because at the end of the day, they both rich niggas.
Speaker 1: Like you gotta understand it's like this ship, we are rich niggas.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I know I'm a rich Yeah, I know makes a lawyer for him knowing here, so I know.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I know what Mic mill getting everybody. I don't know what they business like. I don't know what's really touching the bank account.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, yeah, yea, yeah, I like that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: When he's not right.
Speaker 1: But but just on some one thousand ship, you either be you know, g enough to whatever the issue is niggas bring it to the table, or you just let it go out of control and see what happens. I've always been one of the niggas. So when I first spoke on it on the Breakfast Club, you saying, I was obviously speaking in a peaceful tone, you know, because that's my way of telling niggas. All niggas need to tighten up so niggas can get it right. Because if you assuming a nigga respect whoever.
Speaker 4: Your big homies, is you wrong? If you're assuming me.
Speaker 1: And for my dog, I don't sang, you know, So it's whatever, if it's gonna be whatever, Yeah, if.
Speaker 4: It's if it's gotta.
Speaker 1: Go there, man, Rinzel gonna jump off the porch on your ass and if you and that's just the way I always been and I'm I'm gonna die that way.
Speaker 4: We're bringing peace here. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just that's what it is.
Speaker 1: You just gotta be you know, jump No, no, you just gotta know what you you know, know what you're doing, and you know for my dogs, you know, for my family. That's what it is. So once niggas, it is what it is. I ain't tripping.
Speaker 2: The only reason why I brung it up is because you know, I had something to do with getting Fat Joe and jay Z.
Speaker 4: But it's not trying to tell you the whole game.
Speaker 1: If you study the game, you you you you, You don't see the biggest niggas.
Speaker 4: The wisest, the wisest. It's about being wise. A fool ish quick to go to war.
Speaker 1: It take a wise man to put the plays together and keep it in the way. Niggas could keep getting money at all times. But you know, our DNA is different, My DNA different. You know what I'm saying. So if a nigga assumed or was under the assumption anybody was good, Hell, no, nigga, I don't see nothing. If that's what I was on. And I'm not saying that's the case right now. But if that's what I was on, and your big homies ain't big homies, nigga, you did, and that's how I go. When you really got and you really could make plays and you really could make you happy.
Speaker 2: Right, that was deep right there. That's makes a noise of that.
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 2: I'm changing the subject. That was hard, that real streets right there. Got He seem as a rose.
Speaker 4: I like the rose better.
Speaker 2: He seem as a cold rose. Come on you, that's a homie. No, you have my best leiggas, you know, Rick Rose yo. Yeah, you came through a mad bottle. So we drinking, brother, because you know why I want I want you to motherfucking mind celebrate that was alas.
Speaker 1: Were celebrated ten years. But not only that, Oh thank you celebrate ten years, but not only that, you celebrate your success.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, celebrating like man, Now, don't you like better than the belt there the rose or the motherfucking white you gotta yeah, a different white bottle.
Speaker 4: It's the luxe. Yeah, the lux is the white. Get you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Of those I gotta get your home. You flew rap radar. You know, we would have been funny for your like we would have been a little funner.
Speaker 1: This is proadcast podcast.
Speaker 2: I stay there, me and I hit Rob Marksman. I said you, I said you had shot MMG weekend. He said, no, I'm not because now I ain't an artists Rosie.
Speaker 3: I'm podcasting broadcast the podcast like we number one.
Speaker 1: We don't know what?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What are you saying that he got to snatch?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: One point two million average one million?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah yeah, yeah, that's all the way.
Speaker 2: This is called cre You get this man in the correct information before you came we are number one. So I'm looking, especially in the building with rap you don't even like be that. You know, you know, you know, ship is real, you know, while they don't even like be that. You know what, Well, let's keep it going, let's keep it positive, right, we.
Speaker 8: Haven't slide, So I'm looking with you, said, man, yeah, Sam, no, Sam No.
Speaker 2: That's how we really are number one, especially in the CBS building.
Speaker 4: Which rap raators are part of that m So.
Speaker 2: We're definitely number one under the CBS, just not not under the CBS who music category. But listen, no, that's like a nigga telling me he was number one in rat but he wasn't number on in hip hop. Hold on, hold on, let me let let us be coffy, let me be cocky, for I got cocky. We number one in that whole music category, Wicky Rose.
Speaker 4: But look, really.
Speaker 2: That weekend there was number fourteen. I'm just throw you out there. I just wanted to throw you out number fourteen. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna stop this right here. What just for the record, y'all fucking Elliott Wilson.
Speaker 2: That I was hating because I said there and I said, damn, this nigga number fourteen from July.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's what July.
Speaker 2: I don't even gonna look at it. I ain't even gotta look at it, Okay, all right, yeah that's one point three million, baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now I'm looking at it.
Speaker 2: If you just four million to May or three million tenty five minut Yeah, But so look, I'm looking at m MG Weekend, right, and I'm like, as an artist, I don't hate when another artists go over there, like I'll be you know that nigga?
Speaker 4: Do y'all think I'm doing my thing?
Speaker 2: But then that's the media guy. I sat back.
Speaker 4: I said, that's a little awkward.
Speaker 2: They got number of team out there?
Speaker 4: Do he know? Do he know? I was dailing. I'm sad we got ain't somebody let's.
Speaker 2: Make some noise with me, me and Patty. I said, my niggas is a number one nigga. You gotta know. I mean, you could have us both out there, number one whatever. I don't know what numbers, just with you that mayback. MMG Weekend looked at phenomenal. That's why that's why it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I got you all. Next year is going to be even crazy. We just we just freestyled that you know what I'm saying. Came out a lot of sexy ladies.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. It was just it was, it was, it.
Speaker 2: Was, that's a real house. Tell these people that your career.
Speaker 4: That's that's one of your.
Speaker 2: Cribs, he said, one of them. That's make a noose. So hold on because that ship, like like how many acres you have? Like because like acres, because like my hood is like like four acres, like let Rock City I grew up. Yeah, for real, it's like, I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Funny ship, but that ain't even the driveway on.
Speaker 2: Some that's that's how that is one block and it's twenty buildings, but it's one block. Really, I don't know how to break down on one New York City block. But I looked at your career, like the people was posting, they had camera helicopters, and I looked and I said, god damn, like, like how many people live in your house? You got a hundred bedroom, You got a city honey bedroom, Like you got to have a staff, went to got crazy.
Speaker 3: I vacation at the Biltmore in Coral Gables and that pool is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, how does that happen when Drake said, I got a bigger pool in Yay. Did you know he kept you out of that on purpose? Of course? You got the biggest pool in America? I heard that?
Speaker 4: Is that true?
Speaker 2: Did you know?
Speaker 4: I really did?
Speaker 2: I read that somewhere you got the biggest pool in America?
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 2: Want the biggestol magazine?
Speaker 4: That's what you read?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go on give it to the people. It only gets worse.
Speaker 1: We celebrates success, o, man, we celebrate it. And that's what we're doing tho.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's always a celebration here at Dream Champions.
Speaker 4: I'm proud of y'all.
Speaker 2: Man, man, man, No, I'm proud of this house. Let's talk about this house. That was very good here. It's very big. It's like a project somebody.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna make sure you there. In fact, I got to bring you all there before next year.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Drenk Chance. We do it another podcast. Yeah, we come to make let's make someone your drink chances coming.
Speaker 3: And then we said, Ellie Wilson, the pictures while we're there, we're not gonna.
Speaker 2: I see blue lights. I'm sorry, like some we always have come. I'm sorry, God, were still league over here. I'm sorry, my brother. So listen, man, you did. You did everything in the world that you could probably do. You got the biggest house, you're celebrating ten years in this game strong. You got tour of the biggest artists on their own.
Speaker 1: Then you got other artists that's doing these things.
Speaker 2: Mario, Oh my god, he's scorching. What's my man from Ohio Staley?
Speaker 4: Of course Stall.
Speaker 3: I gotta say the one comes to Stanley real quick. He's dope, by the way. But you know, I had a joint on it.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: I finally was able to get an album out. Took me forever to get the original present and you know, because.
Speaker 6: You know, I had this jointing premiere and I wanted Ross on it so bad, and we had a well we had a DM conversation and you was with it, and then it didn't.
Speaker 2: Then Sneak hit me up right and it didn't happen.
Speaker 4: I was it was Sneak on the d M too, on your d M.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I was. I was excited.
Speaker 4: It could have been though you know who told me.
Speaker 3: It was you Dre Dree Films, But it was I wasn't I wasn't ready to be totally honest.
Speaker 2: I wasn't ready with the joint. I didn't have the premiere record yet. I just hit you up prematurely. I was like, Yo, Ross, I need you on this record.
Speaker 4: So you know, if it did come in either way, you know, I ended not.
Speaker 3: But it ended up didn't happen. Stalely got on the record.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did.
Speaker 4: Killed it.
Speaker 3: It Troy a Scarface and Stally, but it was supposed to be Troy a Scarface and Red Cross.
Speaker 4: That I ain't gonna lie to premiere be.
Speaker 2: One thing about Ross is you know, you know, I don't know if you got this from the homie. But one thing about J. If you see Jay and you say what's uthing J, and you be like, y'all I need this Jay.
Speaker 4: Do it.
Speaker 2: You just got to see him and and and and you. You're the same way like I see you. If I see you, I'm like, yo, I need this, And then and and you come through. You're a man of your world.
Speaker 4: Let's keep hustling at all times. We really keep hustling.
Speaker 2: Still hustling, Tiger Bone, one more shot. Three is my lucky number. But I can take two from you.
Speaker 4: Let's do a celebration. I got that.
Speaker 2: We go ahead of ladies, pour this shot? Okay, which one do you want to?
Speaker 4: Pour?
Speaker 2: The shot? Rose?
Speaker 4: Come porter shot for me.
Speaker 2: Now she's very gorgeous. Okay, they'll bring you back to life, all right?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 2: Right here, Look, this is live in front of the audience, the people at home or what us in front? Somebody to grass and paper towels because like as soon as like the first twenty seconds there, damn is it?
Speaker 4: It's right like a dungeon dragon sh little bit. That's my nigga.
Speaker 2: That's my Nigga's all right? Cool? Here we go here, grab one of those drink chat first. But but but be very careful because this is a big cop so you don't want too much in there. Yeah, go a little poko. Okay, there you go. Okay, now hit me. Now, what's your name? Can you shout out your Instagram? We only got like four people listening. Shout out to your Instagram?
Speaker 10: Bread Eat My instagram is at bread eat R I t e a d y.
Speaker 2: Okay, now you gotta be very careful. Okay, this is big boy things, all right. Now you gotta go out, okay, Okay, come on, come on, come on, Roseie, you ready? Uh co this is ten years for the Miami. Hey, yo, we want to be at this concert so bad. But we in l A already. You coming back that day on the twenty nine. I got to be in LA for meetings. But I want to be at this concert for real. Just celebrate this. So this is what we're doing right now, the twenty nights, so little, all right, be get very careful. Everybody look at mine, the biggest one. Look, it's very bad. It's not good at all. It's not good at all.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I recommend it.
Speaker 2: I have to say. This is the most.
Speaker 4: In my life.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I make it. No, because listen, Chinese people take this when they make a billion dollars. I'm lying like a motherfucker. I just want y'all to drink with me.
Speaker 4: That's all that.
Speaker 2: Let's tag a bone. Anybody will have a drink with me. You know, do you drink tack of bone? Is that the effect coming from my headphones?
Speaker 4: Yeah? My headphone?
Speaker 2: All right, you shall put my headphones on drink.
Speaker 4: No, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna move to headphones over there. That's right. This is what the Chinese people do. They take it in the morning. They take a shot in the morning, and then they take a shot.
Speaker 4: It's gotta be her.
Speaker 2: And we had, we had all, we had our girls too. That came out. You want to shout out your instagrams? Come on, shout out your instagrams. Come on? No, yeah, okay, but yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, drain Draine ain't saying shy from Miami, part of Miami. You from Draine London. That's crazy, right, Yeah, I can do all right.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: My name is Danielle, my instagram is Dear Danielle d and I'm a singer.
Speaker 2: M high as hell too, Dad, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Next time.
Speaker 2: My name is Nina and my instagram is Nina with two a's underscore.
Speaker 4: Sky in three wives.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Yeah, everybody.
Speaker 4: My name is Angie and my instagram is Angelina but with double E.
Speaker 2: Listen, come on, we still need from Best Buy Lakers. Come on, No, are you scared? You don't want to shout it out? Come on? This is what we're doing. God, shout your people up. But a Manda Esco and my instagram is Menda Underscore e s c O. Let's make some noise back daddy. You know what I'm saying. We're very embarrassed. We had uncle Luke here, We had not one girl here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was not one good.
Speaker 2: It was just mad. It was mad, pool sticks, no pockets. We fucked up. Rose, I'm been embarrassed, said, call everybody.
Speaker 4: Straight up, straight up.
Speaker 1: Luke, you usually have fifteen, but I thought he was gonna bring all fifteen.
Speaker 4: He might have just you know, came from there.
Speaker 1: He came from a practice from from Yeah, yeah, you do it, staying with the little.
Speaker 2: But I was embarrassing then, Rose, So this is what we're.
Speaker 4: Doing, lapping it up. Now you rolling the blunt.
Speaker 2: No, that's not the way.
Speaker 4: It definitely of your die. You got four or five in here, just the Yeah, we had to show off for you.
Speaker 2: By the way. I don't know if you know it showing off. But you look at you're the biggest balls.
Speaker 4: You're looking.
Speaker 2: It's a big deal, right, you're looking. It's a big deal.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm making bulls.
Speaker 2: So bellt, how did you give a bellt? We talked about wing spot stop because I used to drink belllet in France back in the day, did you I did? I also drink so rak in France back in the day. But damn, you always bring the story because I like you list little.
Speaker 11: As a promoter. You bring this story up to me off camera. It's the first time you bringing up help people promoted that. He brought me to rock for six months straight. I was the first promotive.
Speaker 2: And then I tasted it.
Speaker 4: Power moves in shout out to y'all.
Speaker 2: Man, you're trying to say you made soak popping in Miami. Yeah, I'm the first. It's right, He's right, someone's boxes and ran. First. I was like, I'm underground right here, man, No, but I'm doing it. I'm drigging Belvedere at that time. You remember Belvedere, great rooster swopping. So I was just like puff wilding. But then when I actually tasted it, I never went back though. Can you say that?
Speaker 4: No, honestly, you never want That's what's.
Speaker 2: Up, that's what's ball, and so let's keep it going, baby, we got a good relationship. Let's keep it going. Was that a found think a moment? Yeah, only my niggers understood what I was saying.
Speaker 4: Let's make some say don't say you've been coming. I was always no.
Speaker 2: I always think, my God, because you really participated. Like people say, like, yo, chill, look, this is where we lose our advertiser, right, you want to go in before we lose our advertising. Good because I want to go in here.
Speaker 4: What do you want me to do?
Speaker 5: And he was about to say something. Now, one thing I do want to talk about. What do you think about the young homies coming out of Miami. We got a breath, Daniel Curry. I'm av him your homie. Is he gonna be down?
Speaker 2: Mmg seeing Dinzel curR at the video shoot when he shot.
Speaker 1: With man shout up, man, shout out to Denzel Curry. You know what I'm saying. We just I'm just a fan of Denzel.
Speaker 4: He don't have no He's from care City, you know. I'm just supporting the little homies.
Speaker 1: Man, a little dread zoey dollars, you know, just you.
Speaker 4: Breed press p.
Speaker 1: It's just a lot of young dudes that's making good music in the city. And you and most definitely were watching We're finna turn it up.
Speaker 2: Now you're hanging out back in Miami. Used to always stay in Atlanta, but that's because of the case. Because when you when you were in the city in Miami, I enjoyed the city mall because you'd be doing a lot of parties and I'll be going to your parties. I don't even like I would. Let y'allnigger stay over there. I'll get my bottles. It's nice. Remember last time we see each other and live You're always smiling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you always, you know.
Speaker 1: Because at the end of the day, man, I'm happy to see all my homies. And even when it's it's situations like you know, current situations with some you know the other dudes that ain't personal to.
Speaker 4: Me, that's business.
Speaker 1: You dig those was that ain't personal to me, that's business. I ain't even tripping you dig. I just you know, I'm waving my flag for you know what I do and what I you know, you know represent. But other than that, when you see me, I'm gonna embrace you. That's a new artist that saw nothing. The album could have flopped that that don't matter to me, you know what I'm saying, because the energy you bring to the table, that's what the ship going, that's what's gonna you know, come back around, straight.
Speaker 4: Up and down.
Speaker 2: So it's always been a room wh you like radio people because you know, I always like to you know, keep in contact with radio people. They say, Rose, he gonna come late, but he gonna get.
Speaker 4: The best interview. Yeah, that's that's what it says.
Speaker 2: That's what say.
Speaker 9: Is that true, is that let's makes some noise. You're gonna you're gonna go found him. Yeah, I'm going faust found. I want to give accolades here. Real talk on some Miami ship. Yes, I'm you know, did the mixtape ship.
Speaker 2: The Tyger voters affected you definely affected.
Speaker 3: Me right now, But real talk. I'm just I'm always proud of folks from the.
Speaker 4: Home to here.
Speaker 2: He really is always and I could tell you, man, this man right here, it makes you proud. He works, Yo, he was working. He was doing ship when nobody was looking. Did do you sleep?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: That's even even he you you snapped a flyer the other day that you opened up Student one three outcast.
Speaker 7: I didn't even realize that I was d Jane and he was he was the DJ with I me and I Jing.
Speaker 2: You know, this nigga gave Cares one of tennis ball from a T sixty two. This niggas got every hip hop history happened in my own, especially if it's in Miami, this nigga know everything, that's real ship.
Speaker 1: Your name was on the fly I pulled the fly out. That was that was like my second performance I ever did. That's right opening for out.
Speaker 2: He showed Luca Condom from sixty to forty four, but I didn't have present.
Speaker 7: Dig Joe, Yeah, the original joy and he addressed himself with the picture of the pack jamming.
Speaker 4: On the whole line.
Speaker 2: I had the first joam. Nothing like nothing like the factor.
Speaker 4: There's nothing like the fact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pa.
Speaker 4: Is this street?
Speaker 2: Like this is this the club? Where I asked, is that people got robbed the pack jam? Oh? They definitely got right, because that's that's what you know. You know what gross In real days, you can't say it's a hip hop club less niggas got robbed in there a shot, then it's a hip hop club.
Speaker 4: Back then, Well that right there, the pack jam was super hip hop was man. It was man. That was There was a lot of things that Luke said that was that was yeah, that was that was wow.
Speaker 2: That's exactly like I said. It was a writer passage for anybody.
Speaker 4: So you performed the pack jam never.
Speaker 2: Early days, I was just going there was a writer of passage.
Speaker 4: Going in the pack jam.
Speaker 1: You know, I was a certified what they call a pack jam junkie. I want every Friday and Saturday. I'm talking about for a long time, you know what I'm saying. And I was there the night Trick Daddy audition for Luke Verb audition.
Speaker 2: For Remember Luke said that on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was in the crowd. I was in the crowd on the Tommy Hill figure.
Speaker 4: That was that when happy signing wrong.
Speaker 2: But this is my nigga, I like maybe, but the fact so I so, now, what was your relationship with Uncle Luke was? Because he bigged you up? He bagged you up recently. Like you know what I'm saying. I told him I considered him like Miami's president.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 2: You're like the king.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know, I don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like Lucas the president because like he's the first. But but Ross is the person who took it the furthest ross pitch.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: The thing is about Miami. And you can tell me if I'm wrong. There's very few that get out of Miami. The once you break. Miami is such a hustle city. You're gonna go for yours and it, but it's very hard to break out of Miami.
Speaker 1: I mean my personal you know, you know my personal. You know I'm always say Luke, Luke the Dawn. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So because he the one who showed us how you go independent.
Speaker 4: Totally first, you know what I'm saying. It was that man records.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's what made me. You know what I mean. He played just a whole other level today, you know, and you can't forget Poison Clan jat not at all. Trick Daddy, of course, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course it's just those certain ones. And of course you know Pitbull, what.
Speaker 2: He did, transcending, you better believe it.
Speaker 1: It's just I ain't tripping. You know what I'm saying. I just want to salute all the homies. Let's toast all of them.
Speaker 2: Ross. We asked every guest this, better believe it. Every guess that's ever been on him, don't don't lose about to lose Johnson and Johnson do you ask? We just we just got goddamn it, like.
Speaker 4: Living for I was ready for that one. I was ready for that.
Speaker 2: I'm actually signed right now. Like I'm like, I thought you're going to shot yes or no, but limit. I don't even know if you said such a good marketer to ask questions, great business man. You don't lose focus, man, you don't lose focused. So so you got special guests coming out.
Speaker 4: For this show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I invited a lot of special guests. I'm saying, you know, it's gonna be a lot of surprises, but we got to do it. You know, this is the first project. There's a lot of people that meant a lot too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he performed an album in the satire.
Speaker 1: It's pretty much gonna be the Port of Miami album. But I got so many people coming, and it's certain things that may get done.
Speaker 2: I'm just going you got Erica coming out naked.
Speaker 4: Let me find out.
Speaker 2: He got Golf Brooks playing. He got motherfucking Pink Floyd clipping his nails.
Speaker 4: Person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got fucking Elliott Wilson. This is Elliott Wilson trains straight back to this this radars that's savage. Hear me. You want both the fun with them nighors ros we more closer than y'all now just playing.
Speaker 10: This is George Jones, Joe. But them niggas is nervous right now. They're listening right now, like don't we gonna keep going? I got mass Those are my niggas. I'mnna be honest, be doc Elliott, those are my niggas. But there was number fourteen.
Speaker 2: You Flewing.
Speaker 4: Said, y'all should have been there because I had Checkers there.
Speaker 1: I bought the restaurant. Checkers had it in the back of the house restaurant.
Speaker 4: I had this.
Speaker 2: Let's make some annoying flossing once again where yeah, we should have been that, we should have been that you did half a day, I said, Man was all right. I was fucking with young Sab all that whole day. I just kept sending him the numbers every time b Die or Elliott posted a picture to the sab and what is he doing? I know he don't know that that we number one, that said, I just kept annoying me, Like, yo, you're crazy, he questioned us a minute ago.
Speaker 4: You gotta you gotta understand.
Speaker 2: You know we've been there for twenty seven weeks. Brother, what is this? This is what episode is this twenty, This will be twenty, twenty, thirty, this will be thirty. We only missed two thirty because listen, let me tell you something. Let's let's keep it something. No, I'm gonna tell the people to the people, okay, you for remember we did two episodes, right and they said go on to social and culture. Remember yeah, yeah, society and coach. And you think that's that was a conspiracy. I think it was a conspirac I think Elliott Wilson said, put that nigga into society, and I'm doing that society and that might have been my fault because to be more than just music. Yeah, you agreed to that. We interviewed DMX Ross I said, move, what's the music? Niggas was number one and twenty minutes makes a noise from me, give me hot number one? I said, Yo, that sounded like a wood side, like you know, Elliot side. Yeah, from Queen's elis from what you gotta give it up for Edie. But the thing is their journalists. We're not doing the real journalists. You know what, you know what it is Ross, Listen, somebody told me that you gotta watch who your opponent is because you link to him for the rest of your life. So that means that if the little kid just diss you from anywhere down the block and you sparred with him that night, that y'all fight like Floyd Maywell. Floyd Maywell, that could be better than the boxer. But if that boxer and Floyd Maywether walk out at the same time that night, they're on the same level. And that's what he did to me. I'm not no fucking journalist, but he put me on his level that night. He competed with me, and I just want to crush him in a great way, and then I want to also, like I want to knock him out and pick him up. Say, my nigga, you.
Speaker 4: List you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Livon Pepper ice Cream, We're gonna do it, Living Pepper ice Cream, Elliott.
Speaker 4: We got just with you.
Speaker 2: This is jokes. It's all jokes. Gon' want nobody to you know, CBS cool, We're on the same team.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: They are at home, they home.
Speaker 2: You know while they don't like me that though you know that, who didn't like that?
Speaker 4: Who don't like the fat got beef? You ain't know that?
Speaker 2: Why would anybody else I don't understand that, beef. I got the inside of schools about looking weed twenty years ago, inside school while they hit me too.
Speaker 4: By the way, it's not we were smoking on.
Speaker 2: Some other ship.
Speaker 4: This is a boss a god.
Speaker 2: That's that's ship from Cuba.
Speaker 3: Yeah, straight from You brought it from Cuba the last time I went straight from Cuba.
Speaker 2: Straight from Cuba.
Speaker 4: Rose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're rich than the motherfucker you. I'm the motherfucker.
Speaker 4: I'm hustling man.
Speaker 2: Hein't gonna stop hustling man. Let's just get your minami.
Speaker 1: I'm hustling man. You can't never let yourself get comfortable in this game.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, you got like twenty four records with jay Z shut out the whole. Yeah, that's my neighbor. Let's keep it real. Which one you think you beat him? Let's keep it real.
Speaker 3: Rose.
Speaker 2: You've got two shots. You want another third?
Speaker 4: One third? Three? Give him another one, give him another one you gotta, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, but it's.
Speaker 4: Right here, honestly, honestly made the girls.
Speaker 2: Ahead, hold on because somebody can like that more. You pulled some the bass all right right there right there. The Yeah, do you think you meet him?
Speaker 4: Go halfway with it. You know what I'm saying. I like my cup halfway.
Speaker 2: Look at that. He's smooth, bare, look at smooth.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Anytime, Oh bless me. He laced me. That's the fact he laced me, you know what I'm saying. And I never even looked at the record. I looked at it as from a perspective of a fan.
Speaker 2: So you never looked at like competing.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: I respect that better?
Speaker 1: It is like you.
Speaker 2: He asked exactly, how was it Jay that brought you to death jam?
Speaker 4: Yeah? That was you know when I came to death Gym. That's who signed me.
Speaker 3: Jay Z and l A Reed and it was from Calor playing the record originally breaking the record every day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then that believe it Recipe Stewart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's break that down and I'm gonna get back into the record. I think you got hold on. But Shakira Stewart is because you said the not the RAPU me Tony Drapery. Yeah, then how how does it? How does Secure Stewart get your project or get what he perceived?
Speaker 1: Kiss Stewart was just one of those young, energetic, you know niggas that was hustling in the music game city. The city kept seeing him in Miami. He was making moves, big moves in in Atlanta. You know, he was out in New York, you know, making moves, you know, you know, straight out of Oakland. And I played him a couple of records and he was the one who got got his hands on that every damn hustling.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then Cype of Sounds got you gotta yeah, firsts first person ever played that in New York City Sight for Sounds without a doubt.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I told her to do it. Okay, no problem, Site for Sounds, That's just good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then everybody thought you was dissing me at first. Tell his niggas what he said. I know, you know you hit me up. I'm gonna tell you the real hit you hit me in this. I'm not sign to start forget.
Speaker 4: I don't know. You might be right, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say a liar.
Speaker 4: Tell you hit me up?
Speaker 7: Said you know it's Russ. Me said no, man, no, hig it was in my bami. You saying that has a reference. Man, it's not hit me. At first, it's not about.
Speaker 4: You, but I see you. You really.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 2: You're right, but you know what you did see it and the people were hit. It wasn't involved back then.
Speaker 4: It was Twitter.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: You called me.
Speaker 2: Your face like yo, you know this nigga name Rick Ros this tune, and I was like what the fuck? I was like for real and I'll see you now mansion one day and.
Speaker 4: You walked right up to me.
Speaker 2: You gave me your hearts like a fox.
Speaker 5: You o G.
Speaker 2: I had nothing to do with him. I never had to yeah, like like look that you remember that day, like you had a show. When I just came to your show, I think Aunt was there and was there with me, right he walked through like I love what you.
Speaker 1: I love what your niggas always brought to the game, right, what I'm saying most definitely Man that album cover, that's.
Speaker 4: What that's right.
Speaker 2: Report got the shot report, but it's a puck port of Miami.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do three shots because we did, Yeah, we did two.
Speaker 4: I ain't doing.
Speaker 2: There because you know you don't want to take one, right, I'll take four of you one, all right, I'm gonna put your couple of We got no whold on time about talking about we just say open that bottle, brother, is that what is that a bottle? Go back in my car, special occasion, Go back and put that back inund with you know here. Yeah, but hold on, let me pick up vegetarian Delight, and y'all it's the best vegetarian food.
Speaker 4: Shut vegetarian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cheese burden.
Speaker 4: Checkers you want to check us to now? Man shout out the.
Speaker 2: Checkers want chickens commercial?
Speaker 4: Let him checkers.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: God, well so you got Checkers, got wing stuff, you got bell head, you got a rum.
Speaker 4: I need to be the spoke for it, for the room.
Speaker 2: I just want to know I'm being honest that nigga.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm just I'm just supporting.
Speaker 2: You know, when niggas hold the bottle like this, they've been in France before. Look your niggas laugh that. Niggas never been in friends. When the nigga hold the bottle like that, he got, he got without like the call class. Okay, now look, it's a certain way you gotta pour it though. You know when you get the way that mister child, they go like that. I don't do that. I'm a little more skilled than him. Mmmm. That's fine, that's that fine. Purd you way look at that. Where's just going? I don't know even know we're not this.
Speaker 4: Is your career.
Speaker 2: We just want to let you know that, you know what I'm saying, we haveing mad for I thank you for being open, because that's what that's what it's all about. Like a lot of people think that, you know, we're not journalists. We sit here, we fu with the artist. You have some fun and you know what I'm saying. We keep it going, man, but we really want to salute the port of Miami. So I want to throw out a couple of songs like just just from uh, And I want you to say whatever whatever it is, hustling of course, whatever comes to your mind. You ain't dis noyed that. Yeah, let the people know that.
Speaker 4: I'm bunking with you. I don't know that. I'm not gonna lie about it.
Speaker 12: I said, I question, like, good, what's going on the county has none to do with you. I told you, Okay, So hustling, that's.
Speaker 4: The formula, it's the keys to success.
Speaker 13: That's actually Miami anthem. That's an anthem for Miami and Miami now in Miami. But then niggas are looking at me and they ain't know, but now they be like the.
Speaker 2: Real Yeah, I got like exactly that niggas talking about me.
Speaker 7: That's my.
Speaker 4: Man. Well yeah, I don't even know who he is no more right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm goona kept throwing our records. Damn, that's that's too easy.
Speaker 4: We don't want to do that. White House spoke that into existence.
Speaker 2: Truth because you went with the White House with the ankle breakers. This makes no noise that we gotta get a spot because that nah, because I know niggas that was dead niggas said, Yo, you know when sell ship them rang off in spot?
Speaker 4: Did it?
Speaker 2: Did it really show your ship rang off in the spot? Come on, Rose, I heard it from other.
Speaker 6: Niggas that you know that's simultanousy embarrassing hand kind of hell.
Speaker 2: You know it's both. So let's describe the situation. Rose, Now, was did you ask because you light up in that right house? Because I know you you smoke, you.
Speaker 4: Know it was it was.
Speaker 1: It was a bossy situation. Shut out there. You know President Obama.
Speaker 2: You know they took all your phones. They told me that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they.
Speaker 1: Take the ankle piece, they took all electronics. So when you ship started beating.
Speaker 2: It's like, that's.
Speaker 4: You or did you? I gotta say this though, you know that you know, me making that trup meant a lot to the boss. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That was that was that was a powerful moment, you know what I mean, And what was being discussed was most definitely powerful, you know what I'm saying. So that's why I really haven't spoken on it, because you know, I wouldn't want to drink you know, you know, you know, take the focus off what the real ship was, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Anyeh, and it was it was. It was some real bossy ship.
Speaker 2: But what happens is, y'all, y'all, and some ship start ringing off, some ship started beating.
Speaker 4: Might look around when it ain't no elect trying to.
Speaker 2: Evy boy, don't so then people keep talking like, ain't nothing happened.
Speaker 4: No, that's when the that's when the secret services and what did you say?
Speaker 2: What's running to your mind?
Speaker 4: Because you knew it was you off top of course, Oh my god, I got the ankle monitor to that talk to you words in the middle of the night trying That's what I'm gonna tell y'all. Stay focused on.
Speaker 2: Good word. That is correct, doctor, because I'm I'm speaking of the niggas. Niggas, you know, because everybody that's in there, you know, I'm pretty much cool with. So just randomly niggas is like like, yo, we just left the White House. Nigga hip hop is raid and I'm like, word, They're like yeah, they're naming everybody like you know ship that went off and there.
Speaker 7: I was like what.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, ship, but that is gangster. You you made White House history. You the first niggas that's history. Come into the White House with an ankle mop What the fuck was that? Okay, they got us fucked up right now, just make some lawyers to be in. The first nigga nigga in the White House got n w and them nigga ain't.
Speaker 14: Got letting on you to the Republicans. Have no fucking ankle bracelet nigga. That's but police while he was there, No, I don't.
Speaker 4: Remember with this.
Speaker 2: He said, up, I believe you because you had a tennis walk from Karason from eighteen sixteen.
Speaker 3: But he did say the police was after the success of n w A. He was at the Republican like dinner in the White House I don't know if it's.
Speaker 4: At the White House, I can't tell you that.
Speaker 2: No, he did go to the White House, but they didn't have an ankle bracelest line.
Speaker 4: That's that's some different ship.
Speaker 2: That's the next level ship, and his ship won't It went off?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Is that correctly? You know, niggas that rose you ain't gotta you ain't gonna worry about.
Speaker 4: No, it went off.
Speaker 2: It went off.
Speaker 4: It went off for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: And then Obama, Obama gave us. I heard Obama walk to everybody, tell me, correct me if I'm wrong. He walked over to everybody. Everybody correct And he ain't called you like you know, your government. He was like, what's up, Ross, what's up? You know, because he's listening to his music.
Speaker 4: You know, Obama just was. It was he the homie. It was a real good dude, real proud dude.
Speaker 1: He was really down to earth, you know, since it's on some real you know, we got a purpose, use your use your use your platform for talents, right for what it's really for. Let's not forget about the youth. You know, it was basically focused on the youth. You know, that's what the conversation was about it and it was real, you know, and almost definitely took something away from that.
Speaker 4: But did the monitor go off? It did? It did go off? Let's make some noise for the monitor going on. What was it like?
Speaker 2: Did you feel like a life changing moment just being there and walking away? You know, honestly, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say, you know, a life change the moment, but you know, me.
Speaker 2: Making it, because that's pretty big, that is, you know, just you.
Speaker 4: Know, from car City to the White House.
Speaker 2: Saying my first album, I'm not being humble and I'm gonna be honest. That's the most gangster in the White House. It's going there. You should go off and you see they're like, oh, you know it's you, so like like what what was your conversation to him? When when the actual beeper went off?
Speaker 4: Like it's He asked what was that? And then what did you say?
Speaker 2: You knew what it was was on the top or okay, so so it's beeping and then is it saying something or just beeping?
Speaker 4: It just began beeping.
Speaker 2: Then he goes, what the fuck is that? And then what you saying? It's Rinsell. He's like, oops, my past.
Speaker 4: That's me.
Speaker 2: Got that we actually ate ass.
Speaker 4: We got.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 4: You here.
Speaker 2: We want to big up this concept because this comes out Friday, Miami history. Man got that this comes out. I don't remember what day this comes out. This comes out on Friday. Concert is August Day, Monday, you'll be back in Miami. Hey, Homie, Big Sad.
Speaker 4: Big YOUNGLF, give y'all some tickets so y'all could give it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Oh we should, damn we should damn sure give away some goddamn tickets that believe that we're gonna we're gonna plumb into a like something like a radio station. The next promotions got on, big up that man, big up this young sav and let me just tell you something.
Speaker 4: MMG.
Speaker 2: You want to welcome Rocky Fresh Starly Meek mill A wile A. This is the first time the hip hop artists are DJ and a hip hop artist is running hip hop social media podcast. We the podcast ever being rock and were backed by big boys too. They don't want to say who we're back, but we're back by big niggas and we're winning. So listen, a lot of people, it's time for the culture to represent the culture. And what I mean by that is we got other people who just you know, looked at the coach and then want to report on the coach. That's not what we do over here. We're a part of the coaching the culture. I got four gold albums, one platinum album. I'm here my motherfucking DJ, but I'm saying claiming this is my DJ right now, This nigga been here, Miami mix tape came for twenty years certified. And all we want to do is keep pushing hip hop culture.
Speaker 4: And that's what it's about.
Speaker 2: We choose to interview legends, but bigger than beyond that, we choose to push hip hop culture. You understand I'm saying, So we thank you for coming through. We thank you for coming through with the You know, I think he's the only rapper who brung his own bottles and and a rock. And we usually call people and say what they drinking. He called us and said, this is what we're drinking only but the brew. I haven't had the lux yet to love. What's the lux about? Tell us wonderful, it's wonderful.
Speaker 4: You also got to try to deliver. If you come on.
Speaker 2: And I'm looking for my coupon to the We're gonna be bustop.
Speaker 4: Oh, I like that name.
Speaker 2: We're gonna bring all the ladies with us too. As a matter of fact, your Rick Ross. We can't thank you enough, young sav thank you so much for coming through. You're everybody from m MG. Y'all welcome here. You know this is a this is a place where all artists want artists to feel comfortable. That's things like Tiger Bone. Let them loosen up, Bross, you gotta do one more. Three is a lucky number. You can't leave on the even number. If alright, I'm gonna take another one yours. Thank you for going