Speaker 1: He died and welcome back to another week of casual chaos. Today is part two with my mom. So, how did you know Louis was the one? Just because.
Speaker 2: Just the way he treated me. He was just like I just everything was just easy, perfect. I don't know, it's just how he was with you guys, that's really important. After three months, he just did everything like right, I think my parents I wish they were here because they would have loved him. You know, just he treated me like a queen. He really did. He treated he was so you know, I just I love the way he treated me. I love the way he treated you guys. And he tried like to be the best person he could to be around us, and he was. You know, he's like, I don't know everything that I asked my parents because I really did pray ask my parents, like I feel like he's that person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know he got from this guy guys, No, but from my grandpa.
Speaker 2: Now, I did ask them, I know I did ask them.
Speaker 1: I asked.
Speaker 2: I'm like, send me a great guy. And my mom always wanted a guy that spoke really sweet to me, which I want that for all four of you.
Speaker 1: No, he does. He treats you with immense amount of respect. He loves you, adores you.
Speaker 2: Like I don't want a guy ever cursing at you, guys, just like your dad would say curse words. I don't like that, like yeah he needs yeah. I don't like the way you need yeah. So I want like Louis never curses, like I love that, the way he speaks to me, just the way how he is with me. He gives me compliments, you know, like your dad never did that, Like how Louis is with me. That's how I want you guys to find a guy.
Speaker 1: No, it was really admirable to watch you guys fall in love and see how happy you were, So it definitely is a love that I look up to for sure.
Speaker 2: Thank you, no, because I want that's I want that for you guys. And even like I mean, you already have a boyfriend, but Malania always says, she's like, Mommy, I want to find a guy like the way Louis treats you like she says that, And and that's why I want whoever I have around me. I want you guys to admire that person because I want you, you guys, to be with someone that treats you the same way. You know that louis treating me, because I wouldn't want to be around a guy that treats me like shit, because then you guys would be accepting that.
Speaker 1: If you if you're raised and when you're being raised, if you witness obviously your parents fighting or just toxicity going around in the house, it's very likely for your children to think that that behavior is okay and accept that behavior in relationships that they form as they grow.
Speaker 2: And they're so crazy you say that because I have some friends that they accept that behavior because they saw their mom accepted from their dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like so it's a very you know, vicious cycle if you you know, if the children really do see that, so and that was the difference, Like dad did curse, but that was you know, I never, I never. You don't remember that I never looked at you and Dad and thought that you guys were unhappy or that we had an unhappy family. But we weren't.
Speaker 2: We weren't, and that I don't remember. Like I swear your dad was good to me. He really was, because you know, I was married almost twenty years with him. It's like a long time. And like if any if you know me, like I wouldn't put up with you. And the only thing that he would like when we were.
Speaker 1: Filming, he yeah, he screwed up a couple of times when he was screwed out, and you know.
Speaker 2: Some pep now his language like he like, he doesn't curse at you, but when he's speaking.
Speaker 1: He'll incorporate it into a sentence. And my sisters and I yell at him all the time because in general, I don't like a potty mouth. It just doesn't sound right, it doesn't sound classy. And I yell at him all the time for it's definitely something he has to work on. But he's fifty five now, I really yeah, you can't change someone and it's just who he is, so again you got to just love him for who he is. And he doesn't mean any harm by it. It's really just his vocabulary, as crappy as that sounds.
Speaker 2: But you know, because he was a good husband, I have to say, like a good dad and a good son in law. Dad.
Speaker 1: It was old school, Yes, Dad was more old school. You guys showed your affection more in private, and not that you guys didn't show affection in public, but it wasn't you know, Like I don't have many memories of you and dad, like cuddling on the couch together or stuff like that. Maybe you did, but I just didn't remember.
Speaker 2: But I mean I always gave your dad. I would go up to him and give him kisses and hugs, like I'm more affectionate your father was just.
Speaker 1: Was just not and not just the type of person he is. I mean even with his girlfriend now he doesn't do that.
Speaker 2: So I mean, it's so funny. When I was in the Bahamas with him, we were walking by and it was Christmas and we went different New Year's remember, and he goes just to He's like, Margie, let's take a picture by the Christmas tree. I was like, ah, who'd you learn that from? Meaning me? Because he asked to take a picture. I was dying. I was like, he never would ask to take a picture, like I always had to ask to take a picture.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's weird, I think now that you know he obviously is not in the US and he doesn't have, you know, access to the people around him, and that he cares about twenty four to seven. He even asks us for pictures all the time, Like when we arrive. He takes videos when we're eating dinner, he wants to take selfies. He really does treasure all the moments now and it is creds to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I was always with the camera. He would always be like, oh, another picture, and he's like it's like yeah, it's like.
Speaker 1: But now when he talks about it, he talks about it and like admires you for it. He's like you, like, you know what when when when we talk about me as a baby, he goes, oh my god, yeah, you have no idea. Your mother would dress you up in fifteen different outfits a day just to get a photo, and you would sit there because what were you gonna do you were an infant. You would just lay there.
Speaker 2: Your beautiful blue eyes and you would take off.
Speaker 1: Photos of you over and over and over again. But all right, but then you know, back to you and Louis a little bit. How has filming the real houses in New Jereys New joys? How has filming the real house as in New Jersey tabloids and just a gossip around the show and packed your relationship? Has that definitely put some strain on it?
Speaker 2: No, thank god, it has made us stronger but I just feel bad for Louie.
Speaker 1: Because it was definitely a little stressful when things were happening because he wasn't used to this.
Speaker 2: No, like, I feel bad for I feel so guilty for him that my world did this to him. Yeah, like because he never had anybody talk about him like you know, and and he had people in his world that were telling him not to be with me. He did. He would tell people were telling him, you're going from the oven to the fire. There are people are telling him, and like you know, and I'm you know, I'm like, well you are you happy that you didn't listen to them? But like you know, like listen, there's good and bad with be with me. Like obviously good because I do make him happy, but there was also a lot of bad.
Speaker 1: That's not your fault. It just comes with the world that we're in.
Speaker 2: And but also with that, it was so sad. And I will speak about him now, like my my family member, my brother, like people listen to my brother well and listened to my brother because you know, my brother is the one that brought Louis on the show.
Speaker 1: He was and before and it was weird. I actually a clip came up on my phone on TikTok. It was actually like a cute scene of you and your brother, but it was when you were really happy and in love and you could tell and you know, he was really happy for you, so it as it looked like, you know, it looked like he was very happy for you. And then it was weird that he was talking so highly about Louis in that scene and making him look you're not making him look, but you know, really hyping him up and you know that he's such a good guy and you're so happy Teresa, and YadA, YadA, YadA. And the second Louis actually entered the chat basically, you know, the second he was on the Real Housewives being filmed.
Speaker 2: It was like a switch flip because this and that's what was And this is something that I will say because.
Speaker 1: If blame it on the pizza and blame it, but you can't blame it on Louis. Put the money up for it. Louis did everything. You lost nothing. You just wanted something. You wanted some sort of AMMO to just destroy the guy who has never even been a part of this world or knows how vicious this world, this reality TV world could be, and it was.
Speaker 2: It was it was sad, yeah, and that's what I mean, like, and it could could and could you imagine if Louis's family did this to me, Like I would be so upset, you know, and like I do feel guilty about that, like that my family member like did this to the person I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it was kind of like that.
Speaker 2: It was there's like no coming back from that.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but I mean at the same time, it was almost like history was repeating itself. He did it to you. He did it to you in the past when he was and thrashing her cookbook with Kathy and when he was talking about Dad and when he was saying I didn't know he was going to do it again, and when he was saying all this all this stuff about you having designer handbags he did when the I R. S was after us, He did it in the past, and it was almost like he just repeated history again. So that's all we're really going to say about that.
Speaker 2: And this is where I want you to be aware, Like now I know why my brother did what he did. He did it just to stay relevant on TV, to keep the freaking feud going on TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like I and I said this on my past podcast. It's kind of like you're watching the same commercial over and over again. It gets boring.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, and that's what happened, and that's why you know, it's it. You know, upsets me sometimes because I'm like I always I have probablyize to Louie, like I'm like, I'm sorry that this happened to you, because like I.
Speaker 1: You know, it's yeah, obviously you feel bad, but you know, at the end of the day, it is out of your control.
Speaker 2: So you know, we just have to you know what I want people to know, Like, yeah, they just because someone's your family member doesn't mean they're telling the truth.
Speaker 1: So you shouldn't always well yeah, not every family member, just like not any friend has the best intent for you.
Speaker 2: You know exactly, friend or family member. Like just because they're saying something doesn't mean it's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I feel because they're saying something doesn't mean it's with good intent, your best intention, right.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like people whatever my brother was saying because he was on TV so much longer and people liked him, that that my brother was telling the truth, which he was, so not because I feel he.
Speaker 1: Hasn't told the truth the entire time he's been on Real Housewives with anything that has involved our family.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like, you know, I think my brother felt threatened that if people got to know the real Louis, like that we the Louis that we know obviously, because I'm going on five years and I'm with him, and if he was such a bad guy like you got like you guys are my life, my daughter just like.
Speaker 1: The other one was exiled out the check.
Speaker 2: Like the other one with all that, well, he's still dealing with it.
Speaker 1: Know he gets him and gets him. I'm very upset.
Speaker 2: Because it's sad because.
Speaker 1: You never had I think it just it would make anyone overwhelmed if you're not used to this world and not for nothing like the reality world, if you don't have thick skin.
Speaker 2: It's not even about thick skin. It's like like they're trying to ruin his reputation.
Speaker 1: No, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: The thing is, poor guy is defending them himself, and you know, and like.
Speaker 1: I guess also when you're winning yourself.
Speaker 2: Bustered, you say the wrong things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I guess when you're defending yourself over and over again, and you don't see and you just keep getting knocked down. It's discouraging.
Speaker 2: So and not even that it's like the show. Obviously, everyone doesn't see everything. There's a lot of stuff that's you know, left out.
Speaker 1: I think with anything, though, it would it would bother anyone, you know. It's when anyone's talking bad about you, it definitely gets to you. It bothers you, but you know, you just got to push through it and prove and prove and try to prove the people wrong.
Speaker 2: I think that my brother again intimidated that they would love Louis more than they liked him.
Speaker 1: So yeah, basically, I feel like if anyone was dealing with the backlash that Louie's gotten, you know, it's it's difficult, it's not easy, and he has done a great job trying to, you know, manage it. But when you receive all that hate for honestly just being with someone, it's difficult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I not like just getting that yeah I love someone, It's like, you know, but.
Speaker 1: You enter a world that is very intimidating. The fans are very passionate, and you know, well, hopefully we'll change that. Yeah, So hopefully things get a little better for Louie, because I mean, as much as we can say it, you know, they'll realize it on their own. But I think the longer that they see our family grow and succeed and become stronger, you know, with Louis and our family, you guys gotta just get over it. I don't know, you just gotta get over it. Did you ever consider walking away from Bravo for good? And what made you stay on the show even after going to prison?
Speaker 2: Well, after going to prison, I had no choice, and I was grateful that I had a job because I had to reason my four daughters and Bravo waited for you. Yeah, so I have to say I was grateful for that, So thank you God for that. Then when I met Louis, I was like, if he would have told me not to do the show anymore, I would have been fine when not doing it. Louis not like that. So that's why you guys want me to continue.
Speaker 1: You I do. I'm also very adamant about being an independent and successful woman, and my mom has proved that to us. Throughout the years of my dad being away and being deported. My mom has worked her ass off to maintain the same lifestyle that my sisters and I have always known, and she has showed us what hard work and dedication is really about. So for my mom to ever just stop working, you know, I think that's bs. I feel like my mom should continue working, optimize on her name, optimize on her career, and go into the finish line. But I really don't think there's going to be a finish line because you're a Bravo legend, so everyone is always everyone's always gonna want to know what you're doing. Meet you, and you know, yeah, it's in. It's you know your Teresa, your your name is already established, and you know what, there would really be no closing the chapter. You're already famous, so and.
Speaker 2: You know what you could like seeing you? You know, you're inspiring me to like I think we inspire each other. And I have two more years and then I'm really going to be an empty nester. Then Audrina is going to be in college, so then I'm gonna be really free. So then we'll see what happens. Then Teresa's gonna be really flying.
Speaker 1: No, how have you handled how we all react to filming differently? Like, for example, Gabriella hates being filmed.
Speaker 2: I like that's why I love and adore you guys, like you guys are in my heart. Like, so whatever you guys want to do, Like if Gabrila said I don't want to film and be like, okay, no problem.
Speaker 1: And she really has our entire life. It was fully up to our discretion. So if we wanted to do it, we would do it. If we didn't, we didn't. I think I film with her the most just because I do. You know, I just respect my mom so much. I do whatever she asks. I do whatever I'm told to do, not in you know, a dictating way. But then she'd be like, okay, yeah, I would never like not never in like a dictating way. It was never when I was little, oh if you film with me, or if you don't film with me, you're gonna get your phone taken away, Like no, oh, never like that.
Speaker 2: But Alania loved filming too, but she would trive me crazy.
Speaker 1: But it was she was so funny, you know, she was so Yeah, it was very easygoing. And Adriana, whoever didn't want a film, just didn't film. How is Teresa different now? Then? From season one? Teresa?
Speaker 2: Teresa from season one would react really quick like now, I you know, I move at a slower pace, meaning like I won't react so like get mad so quick, you know. I mean I was very this heated, a tin and passionate person that I would get pissed off right away. I mean great, you know. Sometimes it took me a few times so I got to that breaking point, but I would fire my mouth off really quick. Now it takes me a little bit more, like like I want to think.
Speaker 1: You're a little more You're a little more team.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, the.
Speaker 1: Tiger doesn't come out of the key just quick correct.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, it takes a little bit longer now, And you know, it's just different times.
Speaker 1: And we're older. It takes a little more time for you to process.
Speaker 2: And and then I don't want to and then you girls are older now, and you guys are watching your mom so I need to be a good example. So yeah, so I want to be a good example. So I'm like, and I even tell Milania because Blanni, I feel like this is the most like me. You and Malania are the most like me.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely more contained on so many levels. That's honestly, like a freaking and soul.
Speaker 2: Nor So Milani is the most like your second then.
Speaker 1: On a very dimmed down level.
Speaker 2: So as I watched the trailer and you say, go.
Speaker 1: Yourself, shut the up, and of course that was literally one time that's okay, it's okay, No, but I said that, I go, really, guys, I was like, of course they tried to make it so, but I think you know, they were also trying to.
Speaker 2: Like, you know what, I know that that's funny. Yeah, you guys were talking about next gen. As I'm watching the trail, I see my daughters telling someone to shut the cup and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, I know. She was like, why do you look so mean? I go, I don't know why they put in one.
Speaker 2: Time it's okay, that makes for well.
Speaker 1: It was the one time I got mad. And of course, of course they use that.
Speaker 2: You know, in my first season, I flipped the table and that was everywhere. That was even on the Emmys. First season, I.
Speaker 1: Was flipped a table onto somebody's face. You literally threw a table.
Speaker 2: I saw it on the Emmys that year. I was like what, I was like, Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 1: You're an Emmy Award winner. Okay, what was the hardest scene for you to ever film? Over the years.
Speaker 2: I don't like, I mean hardest like going into it or like, I mean, yeah, I don't like. I didn't like any drama obviously with my brother. I am all of out family, but it's my immediate family until I mean before I was all about like obviously.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, my sibling Lesson. My dad will say it all the time. That's half the reason why my mom and dad fall all the time is because she would always stick up for her brother, and my dad says it all the time.
Speaker 2: That was the only thing you guys would fight about because I would always put him first. And then and then Yeah, big mistake, big, big, big mistake. That was such the biggest mistake. Yeah, like are you kidding me? Like wasted the Yeah, yeah, that was such a big mistake. Yeah, he seriously was. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, is there one scene you wish never aired? And have you ever asked production not to era scene before? I think that one?
Speaker 2: What did you koozy scene with your dad? I think that's cringe.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm so glad you said that, but I mean I didn't even think about that, but yeah, it is so crazy, it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't like that, and I had clothes on it like I had, like a strap was brought.
Speaker 1: And yeah, they did make they did make you do a little cringey things in seasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think it was just that was like in season not season one. That was like after the fight with your with your dad and my brother, after he flipped them over. Oh you should have flipped them out the window.
Speaker 1: Celebrity boxing match jo jud Jrogrga.
Speaker 2: I would be love to see that one and he would like body slam them. I would love that that. Yeah, you know the only way way your father would do that only if he could see a lot of money. Yeah, and then he could give it to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, give me a check for all my supper. I was going to say the Margaret pulling hair scene that pissed you off, you were mad in the moment of production.
Speaker 2: I feel well, I said it, you know, and whatever, I don't care. It is what it is.
Speaker 1: Like at this point, you probably are glad they shed exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, my whole thing I'm all about. And I'm not the one that said it first. You know, I'm not the one that originally said to do it. If you really go back and watch your scene anyway. I'm not the one that originally said to it, but then she came to ask me, and then I was like, yeah, just like my whole thing is I don't like that. How Margaret like Margaret and Danielle, I don't know, if you know, Jude, they were really close and then and then Margaret really Danielle really bad, you know, and like even with her wedding, telling Marty, they were telling you know, her and her husband, Margaret and her husband were telling Marty not to like marry Danielle. It's like, who are like, like, who wants a friend like that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, you know it's crazy And this is the thing that this is the type of person like if you didn't like yeah, yeah, and Marty really loved Danielle. He did, and they had a beautiful marriage until Margaret and her husband got involved. It was so fuckd up, Like if you really watched that, So the way Danielle pulled her hair, Margaret deserved that. Yeah, I'm just saying, like I'm just because of what she did to her. Like I hung out with Danielle. Danielle was a nice person. She really was, Like if you did not like a person would you go buy something and they were auctioning. Like, now this person that you didn't like, they were auctioning stuff at their house. Would you put would you go buy something at that person's house that you didn't like? No? Right, if you weard? Thank you? You know what Margaret did? I guess Danielle was auctioning stuff in her house. She had this beautiful horse picture. Margaret went to go buy it. Margaret went to go buy it and put her in her house.
Speaker 1: Maybe she wanted to look at the horse and remember how amazing her and the Nail's friendship was and how bad she.
Speaker 2: That. It's crazy to me, like, who does that?
Speaker 1: She got a couple of screwzers.
Speaker 2: So my whole thing is if when you don't like someone, why would you go buy something from their house just to put it in your house? Like that's the type of person Margaret is like, not my god, I just would rather go to home goods or restoration hardware, not buy something that a person that I didn't like, Like, who does that?
Speaker 1: Well, what do you believe is your most iconic moment from Real Housewives in New Jersey? And what do fans repeat back to you the most?
Speaker 2: The table flip. Everyone loved the table flip. And everyone loves when I say you prostitution, horre engaged nineteen times stupid. Yeah, everyone loves that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know everyone loves that.
Speaker 2: They I had to say it in my cameo yesterday. I had to say happy birthday and call the person a prostitution.
Speaker 1: If you guys want to, you guys want to laugh just like book my mom on cameo. Honestly I could. Or you know, if you want to get some entertainment on TikTok, look up Teresa's. You guys, cameos get one of a kind. They're one of a kind. How do you feel about me being on my own Bravo show? And would you ever encourage me to be a real housewife one day?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I think you know you learned from the best. I know all the ins and outs with me.
Speaker 2: Yes, So you learned from the best from your mama, And I feel like you know you got this, but like again, you know always I saw Andy, Oh you did? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where he was at Bravo headquarters yesterday when I was at my media training. He was on the phone so like we didn't chat, but he was like, give me like the biggest house. I'm so cute. I love him, was so sweet and I was like looking, I'm like, what are you doing here? He goes, You're going upstairs? I was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think I think you know, because he's seen you grow up and your blue eyes just like his daughter.
Speaker 1: Yes. Do you watch any other housewife franchises? And how do you think they compare to Jersey?
Speaker 2: I watched The Atlantic Girls the other day. I love them, Salt Lake City.
Speaker 1: You watch Beverly Hills two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I haven't.
Speaker 1: You said, well, remember you were watching their reunion. I don't know when, but you were like, I love how they let each other speak.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they do, which I like that. You know, they don't talk over each other. See on my cast, it's like they want to talk over you because they don't want you to get at what you need to get out. So it's like, why you scared, you know, like you know, like let me speak, you know, So that's why, Like I can't stand that. So but yeah, I've watched. You know. The thing is it depends on when they're on because then you know, it depends what the time of year it is then.
Speaker 1: But recently you've been enjoying Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I just watched Lanton. I just watched Love Hotel. It's so cute. I can never do that, but but I like, I want all the girls that don't have love to go on there and find love, all the housewives that don't have love to go on there and find love.
Speaker 1: Well, girls, do you think Jersey would collaborate well with like stir some drama? It would be fun.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean I think, oh, stir some drama. M maybe who would I want to take it down with? We got a cursed I canna say, oh see Tamra. No, no, but not no, I don't know. I mean one show that I really don't watch so much is o C. I don't watch OC that much. But totally on Shannon's side, that whole thing like so bad for her when she had to be on the show, like her ex, the boyfriend that she dated for four years. Then they brought back a girl that used to be a housewive, Alexis. They brought her on and could you imagine, like Shannon had a film with the guy she was just with four years and a past a past housewife. Yeah, isn't it that? I mean, I felt so bad for her. Yeah, like that was That's horrifying. So that's I didn't watch that whole thing because you know, it just made me sick that I feel like I couldn't even watch it because I just felt bad for Shannon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's gross. Who were your top three favorite housewives from other franchises?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's so many. Because now I've been doing this for eighteen years, I became friends with so many.
Speaker 1: Okay, so maybe Atlanta, you give one for mea franchise, So Atlanta, Oh my god, can I give two Atlanta? Cynthia and Phaedra Okay, Next Beverly Hills. Oh see rings the Bell right now is Kelly and Shannon Okay, Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: Oh and I like Jen Okay, Jen, Jen Okay, Beverly Hills. There's Garcel Kyle.
Speaker 1: I like to read, Okay, Garca Kyle, New York. I don't know much of the Yeah, all right, what about the old Yes, I don't. I don't the old class Joelsara.
Speaker 2: Joe, Zarn, Dorinda, Ramona, Ramona, They're all great. And I love I love Luyn because I did Ultimate Girls, Tip of Land, so I love thee Yeah, I mean Ramona not really like Ramona. She's like off the wall Potomac Potomac ash. Yes, I love Ashley, my girl, Dubai Dubai. I'm like, oh, my girl channel and I do like I have to say, Caroline, I love them and now they're buddies. I love that.
Speaker 1: All good? And then Salt Lake City, Salt.
Speaker 2: Lake City, Ange and Milke, Meredith and Heather Gay, Miami, Alexia and I love Larsa perfect because I did have some villains with Larsa?
Speaker 1: Which cast me? Do you have the most genuine friendship with? And who would you call if you really needed something.
Speaker 2: On my on my show, I would do There's Jennifer and Dolores.
Speaker 1: How and when did you find out there would be no reunion for season fourteen? Do you wish there was? And do you have any answer why there wasn't one?
Speaker 2: The only reason why I wish there was for money.
Speaker 1: Money.
Speaker 2: That's That's that God's down the shoot. But I was so happy not to ever see those bitches again. No, we got there, we go.
Speaker 1: How do you feel now about the fact that Jackie contacted one of Louie's exes?
Speaker 2: How do you I knew she did? I knew they all did. I knew they all did, like I already knew, and it came out in court documents like it was in court.
Speaker 1: So like Margaret thought that she was getting one on you, but you already knew it from the court documents.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's and I already knew. I already knew that Melissa, Margaret, and Jackie were talking to her. I already knew, yeah, And I didn't know about Fuda. I wasn't sure Fuda got in there because like you know, I don't know if she I wasn't sure, but you know, Melissa, Margaret, and Jackie definitely I knew they were talking to him. And then it came out in court documents that Margaret and my brother were speaking to her. And when they say my brother, you know, maybe maybe she did talk to my brother, and like, yeah, she said my brother. This is what's what shocking to me that a lot was not seen. That you know, a lot of the fans don't understand everything. Yeah, because it wasn't shown.
Speaker 1: It's very hard. It was a very long case. A lot of crazy things happened. It was very complex, and again you know, editing cuts things like that.
Speaker 2: So that's why the fans don't understand it all because a lot of it was cut out, and that's what it's the past. Jackie and I are actually becoming really good friends, like not a joke, Like I really like her, and because you know, we had people, you know, she had people in her ear and she admits it now she's like, I'm so sorry, and I'm like, it's okay, and listen, I'm okay with Jackie doing what she did because I hurt Jackie and I didn't mean to hurt her. And now she knows, you know that I didn't mean to hurt her. She knows that. Now she knows that that the rumor didn't come from me, that it came from Margaret. She like knows all this and and so we you know, she's very smart, just like I am. So we figured out the whole puzzle thing and everything that happened.
Speaker 1: And do you want Real Housewives in New Jersey to come back? Yes?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay if Real Houses in New Jersey ended tomorrow? Is there anything I want to be on it? My bitches, you can't have it with that I want to be on it, can't have it without my mom. And it would just be weird if I was on Bravo my mom, wasn't that just like it can't happen.
Speaker 2: I'm the og obviously, look their producers think I'm so funny, and like, you guys miss my funniness because it got so dark.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, yeah, a revamp obviously needs to happen. We knew this, but we need some more light.
Speaker 2: Like everyone says, how funny I am? You are funny, and I know it's like haha, laugh funny. Yeah, it's like and nobody sees that because it's like everyone's always trying to attack Teresa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, because they want to take down Queen Bee.
Speaker 2: Exactly exhaust It's like, let's say, I want to go back to having fun. That's why I joined my houses in New Jersey to have fun with my girlfriend. That's why I did it.
Speaker 1: If your house is in New Jersey end of tomorrow, would there be any part of you that would be relieved?
Speaker 2: No, I feel like it needs to continue.
Speaker 1: Was there anything that happened off camera during season fourteen that you think directly impacted the dynamics of the cast and their behavior.
Speaker 2: Anything that happened, Yeah, keep attacking like.
Speaker 1: I think they were literally trying to be private investigators into Louise life. It was weird. It was just like listen, like you could be on a show, you could attack someone, you could have your pity.
Speaker 2: Lot lies out.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and everybody even do. Laura said this on my podcast. She was like other franchises, they'll fight on camera, they'll have their spiel and then it'll be done with. They don't continue it off camera and investigate and want to go so deep. Maybe Salt Lake City. I know that the Heather Gay was like receipts prove timeline.
Speaker 2: I think they had no receipts.
Speaker 1: No, they didn't, but I'm saying, you know they your cast members were trying really hard to hurt you off camera, Yeah, and anything else, and none of that was shown. Oh and that's when it got very toxic and dirty too.
Speaker 2: Well. There was stuff that happened in court documents that never came to fruition on TV and hal.
Speaker 1: But also stuff that your other cast members were doing and meeting with people.
Speaker 2: It was a whole and I think maybe Bravo couldn't show that because it's you know, it has to do with court. So many things not shown and even stuff that happening in court that wasn't shown on TV. You know that.
Speaker 1: That's what I was saying, like them doing everything that they did, they were being private investigators off camera trying to destroy you.
Speaker 2: That's why it's so crazy, and that's why it's so sad that you know a lot wasn't shown.
Speaker 1: I'm going to put you in the hot seat like true Bravo fashion. Okay, what season of rasis in New Jersey was the worst?
Speaker 2: Season? Three?
Speaker 1: What cheason was that? But the Twins?
Speaker 2: No? The season My brother came on behind my back and.
Speaker 1: My cousin, Hello, need you need you have to ask, like, do you need to even I don't remember the seasons. There's been fourteen, right right right?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, the Twins that was that was easy.
Speaker 1: No, that was easy. But it was the worst rated season.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but you asked me what was the worst season?
Speaker 1: Season three?
Speaker 2: Yes? Three? There was another three?
Speaker 1: Fuck no, no, no, we're sending a sign.
Speaker 2: That's the threes. I have a tattoo three three three. There's a lot of good and bad threes in my life. I met Louis three months after my dad passed away. My dad was with me three years after my mom passed away. My parents got married in three months. There's a lot of threes in you know, my life. I could keep going, Yeah, right, Jay, what are the There's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well you're saying how long we're doing this is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Then I know I do. I have ADHD?
Speaker 1: You have ADHD?
Speaker 2: I do? And like, oh my god. You know who used to tell me I had that the most. My dance teacher, My dance teacher for Dance Dance with the Stars. Yeah, yeah, Pasha, He's like, you have the worst. He's like, were you diagnosed with that? I was like no, He's like, well, you definitely have it. And I was like I do.
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you need to be on Dancing with the Stars. Let's put it into the universe. Yeah, maybe she needs to do and Dance with the Stars. Yes, you would do so good and you were, you were a dancers.
Speaker 1: Go she thinks to be good. Listen, I'm sure the moves could come back, but they're rusty right now. Yeah, I would love to see you dance again on stage, Like I'm the girl in the bar that's like, yeah, no one's breaking out anymore. She danced for like Adriana ten years. Yeah, but then it's weird you stop dancing and you kind of lose it.
Speaker 3: Why, Oh, okay, have you ever overheard a private conversation between castmates that you could destroy the reputation if you repeated it?
Speaker 1: Yes, I was gonna say it should be a very easy answer. Yes, name one housewife who shouldn't be on the show anymore. Who would it be?
Speaker 2: Duh? My sister in law?
Speaker 1: What's the biggest lie you've ever told on Real house has in New Jersey?
Speaker 2: The biggest lie? I don't know. Can you tell me one day? Yeah? Because I don't really lie, because then I don't want to get caught. I don't want to get caught because I yeah, because I feel like you know everything.
Speaker 1: You're really not a liar, and I'm really not a liar. And if you lie, if any of us lie, you could see it all over our faces.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, that's the thing. I don't lie. I'm I'm like an open book, So I don't really lie. And that's that's my problem. I'm like, I'm I'm true to I say true to a fault. What what's that saying?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Removing what celebrities have told you they're big, real houses in New Jersey fans. If you don't say the one I'm talking about, I'm gonna be so Maddy.
Speaker 2: Who has told me that they're huge?
Speaker 1: No, you just heard it?
Speaker 2: Rihanna?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, n girl, Yeah Rihanna? I love her. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of celebrities that love houses in New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Then they are there are but re Ree was my favorite one. She literally said that she loves the mom that you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love her.
Speaker 1: If you ever see this, I love you, Yeah, saying I want to come to a fency beauty event.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, she's so pratty.
Speaker 1: You have mother daughter of fenty beauty event now that it's her second baby.
Speaker 2: Now right, Yeah, and she's an amazing mom too.
Speaker 1: Wow. What is one rumor or lie? You've always wanted to clear up.
Speaker 2: Anything negative about my husband?
Speaker 1: Louis? Which castmates do you have blocked or muted on Instagram?
Speaker 2: Who do I have block or muted? Margaret, Melissa, Danielle, Rachel, Oh, who else? Whose? Who else?
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: I mean I don't know if I have a definitely Margaret, because but I know they have fake accounts looking at my ship anyway, because it takes so weird whatever I do. If I use a makeup artist, then she uses it like I would never like I would use a different makeup artist just because I wouldn't want to like to show that. But people don't have like they want to do that. It's so funny to me.
Speaker 1: You're just that amazing.
Speaker 2: I like, I like to do the total opposite, like if like I don't, we're not all I'm not a follower at all.
Speaker 1: What's one storyline on Real House As in New Jersey that was totally made up for camera? Asked?
Speaker 2: You should ask Melissa? A lot of her storylines were fake? Yeah, yeah, I was waiting for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hello, who's the most Thursday Real House As a New Jersey cast?
Speaker 2: My god, really you're asking me? This is all her? It's Margaret and Melissa? All right?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Like I know, Like I mean, come on, okay, who's.
Speaker 2: The moment they go to every like an oh, they go to every fucking opening of an ovelo It's it's so clear as day.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm not even gonna ask this one. Which cast member has used you for the most for the most clout.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, hello, Lisa, when's.
Speaker 1: The Jerronst Steven been on camera?
Speaker 2: I haven't right, No, just so season fifteen has to come back and you have to see me get drunk back.
Speaker 1: I have to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, well you know what happens to me. What happens to me when I get drunk?
Speaker 1: She falls asleep. No, are you excited for me to move out? Or do you still love that I live at home?
Speaker 2: I love that you live at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think a move is gonna happen soon.
Speaker 2: That's fine, I think.
Speaker 1: I mean by commuting to the city is just getting a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and listen, I I'm all about Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: I'll be home all the time.
Speaker 2: You're so it's so like you're very easy. You clean up after yourself. It's like very easy for you. It's like you living home, you get to save money.
Speaker 1: It is very beneficial. I save money. It's great, But not even for that matter. At this point, I really think I just need to start moving closer to the city. Yeah, which is and migrating closer to the city just because the commute back and I'm in the city now, especially with my schedule every single day basically besides the weekend.
Speaker 2: No, and it's a great experience.
Speaker 1: And then if my friends want to go out on the weekends, I'm in the city. Again. It's just a lot, it's a lot of back and forth. But I think I'll wait this summer because I'm renting my house with my girlfriends, so the fall is going to be the perfect time for me to really start. I'll probably start looking in August, get a real litter, really start looking in August. And maybe I'll even invest in buying an apartment in the city so that it's you know, it'll always be an investment and I'll always have it.
Speaker 2: You want to buy property, so that'd be a good thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a little by let. So I think my first thing would be great because an apartment in the city can never go wrong. You can airbnb it. It's very staple. But all right, that is all I have for you today.
Speaker 2: Mom.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for coming on to Casual Chaos. You are my most requested guest.
Speaker 2: I feel so blood is so much fine, Love you guys, see you soon.