Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Robliss, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg, evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jerrel Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheatle, Michael Panya, and Bobby Canavali. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 2: Welcome in What's Right with Nick Great Episode two sixty two, and I Am going to do my best to keep this to an hour. We have at least three hours worth of topics. We have to recap our week one gambling, We have to do our Week two gambling. I told you today I was gonna wait until today to talk about the Tyreek Kill stuff because I was hoping that in the hours and hours taken up by the Tyree Kill conversation, someone else would make some of the obvious points. Unfortunately, I'm yet to see them, So I'll take that responsibility. We have that to do. Also, funny little story before we get started to Monsday. So, as you guys know, laur Reys, our former social media person, got a big time job and left the company, and so we have a new social media person for this show for first things first, for all of it. And so one of the things they need because I don't post show clips to my Instagram is my Instagram log in. Right, So yesterday I realize I don't have my Instagram log in. I don't know my Instagram password, and I it's on my phone, but I don't know what the password is. And for some reason, maybe because I'm verified, I don't know that I can't go through the regular steps of figuring out how to get my password back. They're like, you got to reach out to Instagram directly.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I was just like, you know, I don't like it is gonna be a pain in the ass. Do I really want? Uh? You know, do I want to go through these things? And I'm like, no, let's go ahead and figure it out. Uh. And so I thought, and but then so they email Instagram. It's got to do this. I gotta do all these other things. I gotta come up with a new email address, I don't know. Little did I know as I was going through that that whatever headaches I was dealing with on Instagram, we're gonna pale in comparison to some of my sports media colleagues and friends from yesterday. I don't even get a silver medal for Instagram issues from yesterday. Uh shout I well, my goodness, gracious, what a what a what a kerv fluff? Wile we found we find ourselves in good? You know, I mean, I am not I am. I have made multiple decisions for good or for bad about this show and about things we will and won't talk about. Uh. And it doesn't always lead to the quickest or biggest growth or no pun intended virality. But I do at times feel like this is you know, I'm kind of gonna be the tortoise that wins the race. Like I'm just gonna let everybody else. Oh wait, what happened? Wait? Why is he? Wait? Isn't it like eight in the morning in Los Angeles? What's going on all right? Now to the show? Uh, here's what missed the cut? NFL breaks viewership records. The Vikings reportedly felt bad for Daniel Jones, and I asked them to put this in their folks, please stop asking terrible questions so they put this on the internet. Please. This is a note to my colleagues in sports media. So, demons, I think you will agree with me here. So over the last eighteen to twenty four months, sports twitter has just bec It's become even more of a cesspool of inaccurately or unfairly clipped short videos and then some of those faceless, nameless aggregation accounts will post the video and be like people are saying dot dot dot and it was. There were three things that happened this weekend that it went viral thanks to one of the mL Football or JKA Football or one of these one of those faceless, nameless accounts that were three second or less clips. One Aaron Rodgers already ignoring that Hackett because of a second and a half of Hackett talking to him and Rogers looking to the side. Another one was is Joel Botonio. I think it was won't accept a hand from Deshaun Watson because in the moment of him trying, like trying to get up off the field, it looks like he didn't take Deshaun's hand. Oh, and the other one was Joe Burrow can't hold a water bottle. People are talking, Okay, all right, these are all dumb. Here is what I need to stop happening. Folks, stop asking the athletes about the dumb things. Fake people on the internet turned into a story the guy on McAfee who wears I think a cowboy hat. I don't know his name. I think he's a Patriots fan. He was like Aaron. People on the internet are saying you and he are already on the outs. Aaron has to respond to Sean, who I have no sympathy for in a million things, but he all of a sudden has to respond to this like, oh, people are you in this offensive lineman? Have an issue? And Joe Burrow someone asked Joe Burrow yesterday, can you pick up a water bottle? Guys stop taking these faceless, nameless aggregator accounts and bringing them and their faux controversy for engagement farming to the to the news conferences. I beg of you. Okay, that's just my little medium minute for everyone out there. Just because it's it's getting a lot of shares on Elon Musk's propaganda machine does not mean that Joe Burrow has to answer whether or not he can pick up a water bottle. The guy played a full football game. Now is his risk one hundred percent healthy? I don't know. Can he throw the ball sixty yards? I don't know. Am I pretty confident that the guy can pick up a water bottle with his throwing hand that I saw him throw thirty passes with. Yeah, I'm pretty confident of that. These people, we're just getting dumber and dumber by the day. Demons, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he he did struggle to pick it up a little bit. I'm not, oh my god, not you too.
Speaker 2: He did not struggle pick up a water bottle. You guys, you're just oh my god. Uh. The worst thing, one of the worst developments over the last five years is people being able to make money off Twitter. You thought it'd be just like, oh, creators are gonna be able to create content. No, I'm near. It's not like there's a bunch of people that were like struggling painters who are now like painting, showed to putting up videos of themselves painting. They're like, now I can pay rent. No, it's none of that. Instead, it's just these faceless aggregator accounts saying putting up a video that was like, man, uh, Jamar Chase is washed and it's a video of Tyler Boyd from three years ago and they just put that up. So people are like, that's not even Jamar Chase, that's not from yesterday, and it's so infuriating. All right, demand speaking of Jamar Chase and the Bengals, let's get the Chiefs of Angles. Hey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Kansas City is looking very dominant with that new additioning Xavier Worthy. Cincinnati, on the other hand, struggling, Chase is still ramping up. You got Higgins hurt, and Burrow seems to be a little deemed up. I don't know what's going on there. Yeah, but you.
Speaker 2: Know what the producers putting there. You know what the I didn't even see this, the producers putting the script. And Burrow can't hold a water bottle. My god, I'm gonna be the last I'm gonna be the last sane person in America. But go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so last week you said Cincinnati could lose Week two to Kansas City and still feel confident in the off season in January, but after an embarrassing loss of the Patriots. Yeah, but after an embarrassing loss of the Patriots, and we one, do you think that's still the case?
Speaker 2: I think it's still the case. And the Mangles are used to going oho and two and I I'm annoyed by the Joe Burrow coverage this week. It's folks are acting, I think, dumber than they are when it comes. And I'm a Chiefs guy, right, I should dislike Joe Burrow, but I don't. I should dislike the Bengals, I kind of do. But I is this guy's other than Joe Burrow? A literally, who's the guy Yesterday's like, yes, Savy, you're worthing, just run straight, Okay, we'll see but regardless, But folks are acting as if it's illogical that Joe Burrow is getting the benefit of the doubt. And I hear a lot of people saying, well, look at his numbers the last ten games, what if it were lamar Guys. Here is how we have always done sports talk and will always do sports talk. If you're a guy who, in the biggest moments has not only come through, but has beaten your biggest rivals, you are going to get more margin for error than guys who haven't. Oh, keep that same energy for Joe Burrow you would keep for Josh Allen. Yet we would except for the case that Joe Burrow against Alan and Mahomes in the playoffs is two to one, including a blowout victory over Allan and has played well in all of those games, and Alan against Mahomes and Burrow in the playoffs is zero to four. That's why we're not quote keeping the same energy. And when it comes to Lamar, we have seen Joe Burrow be excellent in multiple playoff runs and we've never seen it from Lamar. Now, the further away we get from those playoff runs, the less that margin of error or benefit of the doubt exists. But we are just one year removed from it. Last year they didn't make the playoffs, he was hurt, So we're a year in a game removed from it. So I just I don't understand why it would be as if let me try to think of a cross conference example. Let's say Matt Stafford started, you know, had struggled for a month, and folks were like, man, you don't have to keep that same energy you have for Dak Prescott for Matt Stafford. It's like, well, I don't know. We saw him win a super Bowl and be awesome, and we've seen the other guy struggle come the postseason, Like that is how we do sports talk. Oh, man, keep that same energy you have for Joe l embiid for Kevin Durant, Like, no, I won't, Actually I won't. I won't keep that same energy and I won't feel badly about it. And so this this all of a sudden revisionist history of man, maybe Joe Burrow wasn't that good all along? What the hell are you guys want talking about now? Is there a legitimate concern that this super rare wrist injury is going to change his trajectory? Demon say, I think you have that concern that he doesn't, that he is still legitimately hurt and the great Joe Burrow is not coming back certainly this Sunday or maybe not this year. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I saw that the injury was super were I don't think the quarterbacks ever gotten it before, so they don't really know how to gauge it. So it is kind of tricky so to speak.
Speaker 2: So that to me is fair that to me of saying, oh, should we be worried about his ability to get back to himself this season, that's fair. But last year, and again, sometimes I think people can't even remember the forget things that happened a long time ago, things that happened recently. Last year, Joe Burrow was coming off the best season of his career forty four hundred yards thirty five touchdowns, or the best or second best season of his career year two and three. He was awesome, and coming into the season he suffered that calf injury and the first few games of the year he was awful. And then starting Week five, this is what Joe Burrow did, thirteen touchdowns, four picks, a one oh seven rating, and then he suffered the wrist injury and was done for the year. But so last year we saw Joe Burrow not be one hundred percent at the beginning of the year, play poorly, and then as soon as his started trusting his body he got a little healthier, he was excellent again. So I again, I don't know what it means for this week. Wilds is you know, obviously watched that Patriots Bengals game super close, and on Monday morning was sounding that Joe Burrow is hurt. Alarm now does that mean. Again, because it's such a rare injury for a quarterback, we don't really have a context of, Oh, it's gonna take three weeks, it's gonna take six weeks. I don't know. Here's what I will tell you as a Chiefs fan, this is a dangerous game. This team is not afraid of Kansas City, and Burrow's not afraid of anybody. And so I think the Chiefs will win. And I think that the Chiefs beating the Bengals in the Ravens to start the year kind of takes a little bit of the zest out of the AFC playoff race when in weeks one and two the Chiefs are at such a decided edge. Maybe it will mean the Texans Demons A your guys, CJ will be the team that they're gonna and they do play them later in the season. But I am I am not looking at how the Bengals played against the Patriots as an indication of who they actually are going to be this season. And I think there has been massive overreaction to that Week one game. Go ahead, if you go ahead, if you want to follow us on anything there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, So if Kansas if Kansas City wins this week. Do you see them and San Francisco but being undefeated by the time their Week seven matchup comes up?
Speaker 2: All right, So I don't think the Niners are gonna be Let me look at the Niners schedule the I don't think the Niners are gonna be undefeated come Week seven, but let me see who they have. So they're at the Vikings this week. We'll talk about that more later. At the Rams. That Rams game looked very tough, but the Rams are so banged up. Home for the Patriots, home for the Cardinals, at the Seahawks.
Speaker 4: They could I think.
Speaker 2: The they could be but six. Like, I think they're probably five and one. I don't have a specific loss to pick for you, but I think they're probably five and one for the Chiefs. They have an early buye, so home for the Bengals, then at the Falcons, at the Chargers, home for the Saints. They should be five and zero. At the Chargers is gonna be a sneaky, tough one because Harball is just gonna try to run the ball forty five times and not He's not going to fall in the track. So many people fall into against the Chiefs which is, oh, we're down seven, now we have to abandon the run. It's not going to do that. He'll just keep doing it. And even though in the Chiefs, run defense, in my opinion, is a potential. I think the Chiefs are the best team in football, but if we were ranking their strengths, I think run defense is probably the lowest on that list. All right, let's go to Caleb and CJ.
Speaker 4: So Caleb's debut wasn't great. He obviously had ninety three yards. But this week he's playing up against CJ. Stroud and the Texans. I think he's got a lot riding on this one. I think he needs this game. So do you think he'll pull it off? Or well, you need to fire up the excuses you only give Trevor Lawrence machine.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Trevor's in year four, so it is fair to start holding him to just a regular standard, not a young player, not of this like the you've got to like Trevor is damn near. He's on his second he just got his second contract. The you know he is. And I if Trevor had played poorly in Week one, I'd have told you I thought he played well in Week one I thought the Jags created a way to lose the idea that we are going to do.
Speaker 4: Uh oh.
Speaker 2: Huge game for Caleb in his trajectory in the second game of his career is of course silly and ridiculous, but I will take some ownership for it because I did pick them to go to the Super Bowl, and I have been putting him on Mahomes Mountain for two years and I'm here to tell you he's gonna play excellent. Now I'm a little roma doonsay is probably not gonna play and Keenan Allen didn't practice on Wednesday, so we do it that. We talked about how many weapons the Bears have. If two of their top three receivers are out, that could be tough. But I I am really amazed by how many people, despite watching this player in college, after a rough first game of his career, they're like, oh, pump the breaks. I will not pump the breaks. I won't. I brought this up the other day, but John Elway in the first game of his career was one for eight for fifteen yards with an interception no touchdowns. Peyton Manning in the first game of his career, threw three picks we can go. I think Troy Aikman, and who's the other guy that I used as a more recent example. I can't even think of it. I used it on the show. But it doesn't matter. I Caleb is going to be exceptional, and the worst game Caleb plays all year is going to have been that Week One game. He thought he was going to be more escapable than he was. I think he got a little flustered. I think there were real butterflies, which is why I am so optimistic for this week because they won despite that, so he didn't really hasn't really had to deal with too much backlash for an awful Week one game because the team won anyway, and he can learn from it. So listen, the Texans are excellent, and this game is in Chicago. I the weather's supposed to be good. I think calebill have over two hundred yards. I think he'll have a couple of touchdowns. I think he'll have his first turnover. Like if I were to project a Caleb Williams stat line for this game, it would be two hundred and forty total yards, two touchdowns, one pick or one lost fumble, one turnover is what I would say. I don't think that it is fair or anything we've ever done to even a number one overall pick quarterback to say, hey, second game of your career playing a guy A lot of people think is the league MVP this year or their pick for League MVP? Go out play them? And so now do I think it's I was asking this yesterday on TV. Let me ask you this, Demons, because you love CJ. But I don't think you're anti Caleb. If only these are the only two options, So door one or door two, there's there's no other possibilities. Caleb duplicates what he did in Week one, just can't complete a pass, can't nothing downfield, you know, around one hundred yards, or Caleb outplays CJ on Sunday? What do you think is more likely of those two?
Speaker 4: I'd have to go with him now playing him, But I don't think you.
Speaker 2: Don't think that's gonna happen, right, So that's so that's what I purely because maybe one's a five percent chance and one's an eight percent chance, with a vast majority of outcomes being somewhere between. He's better than he was last Sunday, but not as good as CJ's going to be this Sunday, that to me is the more likely. But if you can only pick one of those two and everyone wild's Brew and Greg all disagreed with me. They act like they act like it was insane for me to say that Caleb could do that. So I guess we'll see. I'm super excited for it.
Speaker 4: These are those going speaking of the comparisons, who would you start your franchise with? Between Caleb and Stroud?
Speaker 2: So listen, I think this will make people mad, but I think it's totally reasonable. I would I would pick Caleb because I think Caleb is going to be the second best quarterback in the league behind mahone Homes in a few years. I but that. And let me put it like this, if you were to ask me before the season started, if I could have Caleb or CJ moving forward, who would I pick? I would have said Caleb. So changing that opinion because of one game would mean it wasn't even actually an opinion, It's just something I said. Like and now, So if for me, the starting a franchise moving forward rankings, I think the top four has to be Mahomes, Alan, Caleb, CJ in that order. That's that's the four I would have the And the reason Joe Burrow is not on there is because even if this risk injury get you know, is healed by Sunday, he is had so many injuries and he's older that I can't, you know, I can't have him ahead of any of those four guys. But that's you know, that that would be my list.
Speaker 4: So it's.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just if I were starting a franchise today. So Mahomes isn't old enough to where it's like, well, he's the best, but how long am I gonna get him? You're gonna get Mahmes for another ten twelve years. Same with Josh Allen, and then after that it gets trickier after that, Where does Lamar fall in? Where does Trevor fall in? For me? I understand, maybe not for others. You know, I assuredly would probably take Anthony Richardson higher than most people because I'm just so fascinated by the guy, you know, So there's but yeah, so I to me, CJ would be one of my top four picks, but Caleb would be just ahead of them, all right, next.
Speaker 4: All right, then you gave props to the Lions after the big overtime win versus Ram. Now they've got their playoff rematch versus Baker and the Bucks. Baker's moved ahead of the Prince and Caleb O. Maholmes Mountain. If Baker proves it again this week, where is his ceiling this year?
Speaker 2: So let me say this on the front end, I'm really worried about the Bucks this week because of their secondary injuries. I mean, so they lost Antoine Winfield's hurt. Three corners are hurt. So I do like the Bucks, and they played the Lions relatively tough in the playoffs last year. But whenever you have cluster injuries, it's to what actually happened to the Rams in their game against the Lions. They suffered these cluster offensive line injuries and they're just cooked. The Bucks secondary concerns me now Baker. I mean, Baker's going on now a half season from the second half of last year year, or this last quarter of last year into the playoffs to week one of a level football. Now, do I think the Bucks can win a Super Bowl? I don't do. I think the Bucks should be respected a little bit more by the general public. I do, But I think these injuries against the Lions and a Ben Johnson offense that that does concern me for this week, and it's one of the reasons the Bucks plus seven and a half is not going to be one of my picks, even though I think Baker is proving to be one of the more underrated players in the league. What's up. You look concerned about something, demands.
Speaker 4: No, No, it's nothing. I didn't know they have that many injuries in the secondary. It's just piqued my interest, that's all.
Speaker 2: Was this part of maybe a Demons hit.
Speaker 4: It might be somewhere, It might be somewhere.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well, all right, well it's not set in stone yet. The bets aren't made, so maybe we can discuss it. I'm not going to try to push you in any direction. And I gave you bad teaser advice last week because last week, had you listen to me, you would have had the Bengals teas down to minus two and a half and they lost out right, So you know what I mean. So I gave you bad teaser advice. Process, all right, So let's go on to the next thing if we can.
Speaker 4: I'll see the Bills are going to Miami to play the Dolphins. Buffalo or the raginning September champions. They're always getting the dubs in September. Allen is ten and two against the Dolphins as well. Miami's dealing with injuries and also the unfortunate Tyreek Hill situation. You called this the most important game for the Dolphins this year, So how do they rally?
Speaker 2: I don't know that they do. And I'm actually, I actually don't want to spend a ton of time on this game right here, because this game is going to be one of my picks coming up in the B block, so I just kind of be redundant. But the reason what I'll say is the reason I called it the most important game on their schedule is it is very, very hard to believe you can win the division if you don't at least split with Buffalo and you play Buffalo in their building in November. So getting them in your building on a short week in September is as close to a must win as you can have. Like Miami's path to being a real contender is the win the division, get at least one, maybe two playoff games in Florida, not have to deal with the snow or the frigid weather as much as possible, So they've got to win this game. Now do I think they're going to win this game? We'll discuss that in picks. But I said on Tuesday, I was gonna wait to talk about the Tyreek thing, and I'm gonna try to see if I can do this in five or six minutes, because I tend to go too long on these things sometimes, and I've heard a lot of people talk about this, and not to be rude, it has felt a lot like stuff we've already talked about and everybody knows. And it was a little frustrating for me because I think there are three important, noteworthy angles that either have been totally disregarded or brushed over. So I'm gonna try to quickly get through all three of those, and I think I'll probably surprise some folks with where I stand on some of this. And if we're gonna put this on the internet, we can probably you know, start it right here, all right. So there's three things that came to me watching the Tyreek situation. The first one is going to be somewhat sympathetic to the police, and the other two are not going to be. First one is this, I was shocked at how few people recognized or acknowledged why cops justifiably are terrified at every traffic stop, and why having the windows down and why tinted windows are so scary for police officers. Part of the Tyrek thing was actually a gun story, even though Tyreek obviously had no gun. It is nothing like that. But we have decided as a country, and certainly in states like Florida, that everyone in anyone's allowed to have a pistol or more. And so if you're an officer, walking up on a car has to be terrifying, no matter how well trained you are, no matter good bad are indifferent because so many people have firearms. And so I don't I am I do. I think there is way too much you know, kind of apologies and people let bad cops off the hook. And we'll get to that in a moment. But I one part that I just think people fail to think about is it is gotta be legitimately heart racing anytime an officer has pulled a car over and is walking up to the car, particularly in places where obviously these guns everywhere, particularly in places where it's to legal for almost anyone to have a gun. So I I have sympathy in those moments. And it's also why I think, as odd as it sounds like the tinted window laws are necessary, Like I get that, man, we have made the choice that we're just gonna be the wild West when it comes to firearms. So that part, that part I totally understand. And if it wasn't that, if it wasn't for the proliferation of so many people having guns, I just don't think there would be instant at almost any traffic violation. This real tension and almost anger and all of that. So that part I have. I actually have sympathy for the other two things, though one is a math thing and the other is a uh and the other is just how things have to work for us to be able to have a cohesive society. The number of people who, in their analysis made sure to point out, well, Tyreek was rude, Tyreek could have handled that better, Tyreek should have you know, And the number of people who have just baked into their brains the acceptance of, oh, if you give a cop a shitty attitude or talk back or don't do exactly what they say, you might get roughed up and you're kind of naive or dumb if you don't just accept and know that is abhorrent. We have done the opposit math on the expectations on how police officers should treat the citizenry that we need to do, which is we hold them in our brain subconsciously to a lower standard than the barista at Starbucks, when we should hold them to the highest standard. And here is what I mean. You are not allowed to assault someone because they're rude to you. And the people least allowed to do that, in my eyes, are the people who we give the most power to. Any cop in America has the ability to ruin any of our days at any moment, at a minimum, ruin our day, and the ruin our day is the smallest thing and could for some people, you know, make them lose their job. For some people that real violence for you know, different instances. But they're the only people. They're the only people who have the unilateral power to prevent you from going about your day, detain you, arrest you, cuff you, humiliate you. We have given them immense power that no one else in the society has. With that power comes a ment responsibility, and you have kind of signed up. You gotta take more shit with a smile on your face than anyone else. And we as a society have just decided, well, yeah, maybe that's how it should be, but we know that's not how it works. We all kind of know. You talk back to the wrong cop, you don't listen to him. It's not just that you want to say you don't listen to him, and you are gonna get coughed for failure to listen to a lawful command. Find so be it. But that's not what that was. It was, Well, you don't listen to him. We all know somebody there might put you in a choke hold, somebody there might need you in the back, somebody there might put your face down on the pavement, and yeah they shouldn't do it, but we all kind of know they might. That's bullshit and that's not how this is supposed to go. If I go to Starbucks and I walk in there and what do you want? Moke, a frap and quick with it, toots. Look, jeez, Louis, what do you do? What are you talking to me like that? Yeah? I am, I am talking to you like that? Quickly, Tom Barista, get a real job. You know what nobody thinks is okay for that person to come across the counter put me in a choke hold and put me face down on the store. No, it's not, even though in my mind, actually that would be more acceptable than the cop doing it. That's this regular person with a regular job. But if I walk up to a police officer and say, hey, say some awful things, make fun of them, do whatever, kind of bait them, and then that cop threw me in cups and threw me on the ground, everyone would be like, well, you kind of had a coming. That's the opposite of how this is supposed to go. When you are a public servant with this type of power, there are things that you must be better than. And so a lot of folks are it just reflexively being like Tyrek should have known better. Yes, sure, not his job. Not his job. And here's the last point, and this is the one that where I'm gonna do some math here, folks, because the Miami Dolphins, in their statement included these words. The vast majority of police officers, vast majority, we hear this all the time. Whenever there's one of these things. Everyone, even the well, we hear two things. We hear the police union come out and be like perfect is perfect. Stop, I see nothing wrong and you know what I mean? Of course, fine, But then we hear the people who are trying to delicately and lightly criticize the cops, be like, we know the vast majority are good, but this guy was bad. Okay, let's just do some real statistical regressions here. Okay, what do we think? Vast majority means? Majority is fifty one percent, So vast majority is that ninety percent? Is that ninety percent is the vast majority? Okay, let's call it that. So I watched that video. Yeah, there were there were escalating levels of badness by a couple officers, but nobody stopped it, just like Scotty Shepler think nobody stopped. There's five officers there, so if the vast majority of police would never do anything like this, but we have five involved in doing anything. So what are the odds of that? Well, it's ten percent chance that one of them would. But now we got to go ten percent of ten percent of ten percent of ten percent of ten percent. You know what, Let's be kinder. Let's say vast majority means eighty percent, so there's a twenty percent chance. So let's do the math kids, one of the five twenty percent chance, two of the five twenty percent of twenty percent. Now we're down to four percent, three of the five twenty percent of four percent. Now we're down to point eight percent, four of the five twenty percent of point eight Now we're down to point two percent, five of the five twenty percent of point two percent. So now we're down to point oh four percent. Is that your guys experience, Is your guys experience that when either you have had encounters or when we see these videos, that there is a one in twenty five hundred chance that if there's five officers around and one starts roughing someone up, that none of them will stop it. Do you think that to one in twenty five hundred or is it more the other way, which is you are shocked whenever you see a video and there is one cop who is wildly out of control and another officer then actually comes in and stops it. And that is where I will talk to the police directly, because no, I don't hate all cops. No I don't think all cops are bad, no, none of that. What I do think is this, there is a total inability for the cops who want to do the right thing and keep the trust of the community and treat people with dignity and respect to publicly combat the high school bullies who signed up for the job just to be able to do exactly what that guy did to Tyreek Hill. There is such a culture of protectionism and brotherhood that if it is the vast majority wouldn't do that. Those folks don't feel able to stop the minority, if we want to call it that, that does it, and that is a systemic problem. And so I, you know, I said put this on the internet. I don't even actually I've changed my mind. We don't even have to tweet this out. It can be on our YouTube page and people that are watching right now can hear it. I don't feel like arguing with people. It's an election season, there's all the bots. I don't really feel like doing it, but.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It is really remarkable to me that we have all just kind of come to accept that what happened with Tyreek isn't that And folks are like, man, it could have gone worse. He's lucky, likely, you know, if he weren't Tyreek Hill. And again, general good rule of thumb treat people respectfully understand, you know, people you know have empathy for others, recognize, oh, maybe he wants my window down because he is scared because there is guns. He recognized jobs are hard. That is a general good rule of thumb to live by for all of us in all circumstances. But it is perverse that the people we give the biggest leeway to when it comes to getting their feelings hurt or offended and reacting with violence are the people who should have the least because they are the people we give the most power to. That's not the way things are supposed to go, and when they do go that way, there should be an expert that somebody is gonna say, whoa, whoa, whoa, that's not what we do here. We're here to serve the public good, and typically that's not what I see, So that, to me should have been the conversation. Instead, we kind of had the same old conversations about race and policing, which, by the way, I'm wearing the shoes right now. Actually, if only there was a famous football player and once upon a time tried to talk about race and policing, I wonder what would have happened to his career, we could have that, and about the respectability of well, just comply, just pay attention to the orders and everything will be fine. Or are we gonna have real conversation about why cops are afraid at traffic stops understandably, about whether or not we should hold our police officers to a lower, higher or the same standard we would hold a salesperson at H and M, And whether or not we we think that in order to be considered quote, one of the good cops, you have a moral obligation to in real time step in when one of the bad cops is doing what happened to Tyreek? Just my thoughts are gambling? Show next, What's Right? Welcome back? In What's Driving the Great? Episode two sixty two, Demanse says to me during the break, Pops, you got community noted on Twitter? So I did, so this is the So this is the I got an alert. One of your tweets has been you know, updated by community notes, which is there for like misinformation essentially? Right? Uh? And I'm like what the I'm like, impossible because like I don't put out fake news, Like what could I have gotten community noted for? So I tweeted after the Jets opening game. I quote tweeted Wilds about how it's now been over one thousand days in twenty four games since Aaron Rodgers threw for three hundred yards and I wrote for context the last time Aaron Rodgers threw for three hundred yards, Dan Campbell had zero wins as the Lion's head coach, right, I think I even said it on the show on Tuesday. So evidently I was wrong by a week. So Dan Campbell got his first win December fifth, twenty twelve, and Rogers Last threw for three hundred December twelfth, twenty twelve, so or twenty twelve, sorry, twenty twenty one, but I'm gonna get you know on my own podcast. So it was it was Rogers Last did it December twelfth, twenty twenty one. Campbell's first win was fifth, twenty twenty one, So I got so I got it off by a week. But of all the things to be community noted for, and also like, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: They stay stickled, y'all. Now, No, no, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I was I put out a fact it was wrong. I don't know the full community note process, but I would say is I don't think the facts and information on Twitter right now are up to a high enough standard where you know Nick Wrights sports tweets that are ninety eight percent correct but a little bit off, you know what I mean? That really does feel like a the man we have. We have cleaned this entire house so much it's spotless. Time now to dust way when in reality you have a toilet overflowing with sewage and you've got paint peeling off the walls. Like so, I don't know about that, but whatever, all right, let's do our week one picks Reek ap demand before I get to the games of the week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, uh, you went two and three, just swallow five. So he's starting off all right, a little far from five to zero. But Kansas City minus three versus Baltimore, that was a hit winner.
Speaker 2: That was the winner, And I almost got listened. I almost got screwed on it because they were gonna go for two if the likely touchdown counts, they go for two, and I can't win the bet Green Bay plus two and a half at Philly. I like my side of that, you know what I mean? And I almost got really lucky on that one because it looked like for a moment Philly might not kick that field goal at the end, that they might go for it on fourth down at the one yard line, and if they don't get it, then they probably just win by two. Since DOWNTI minus eight and a half against New England, no chance the whole time, Dallas plus two and a half at Cleveland, no chance, no doubt the whole time. And then Rams Lions. I you know, I would like to open a sports book. No, that's not true. I would like there to be a sports book out there that has a policy of if you bet in the NFL an underdog of greater than a field goal and the game goes to overtime, you win. Can that be a policy? I had the Rams getting points. I had them plus three and a half on our picks. I had them plus four and a half in real life money. Because the line moved. It's the game's tied at the end of sixty minutes, and I lose. So many things had to happen for me to lose that one. That one's painful. That one was the painful one because if the Lions just whatever, it doesn't matter. I lost. I'm two and three. Two and three was the story of last year. It's not going to be the story of this year. Before demon's a go to my picks. I want to talk about a couple games that were attractive to me, but I couldn't quite pull the trigger. So the Raiders getting eight and a half in Baltimore. I did like the Raiders side of it, but I also work Aidan O'Connell or Gardner Minshew, pardon me against Baltimore. It just feels like it could get out of hand. But I was. I was flirting with that one. The Vikings getting five at home against San Francisco, that there's a San Francisco on a short week, a bit of a letdown. They're traveling. There are a lot of kind of gambling principles that say the Vikings are a pick. I should make the one. This is one of my problems with sports betting compared to poker, which is in poker, even if it doesn't feel right, if I know from a kind of systemic standpoint, this is the right move. Something I've got. Oh man, I got in up myself. Speaking of poker, I have amazing news. I have super exciting news. Did you see my tweet? Oh no, I forgot to tell you this. Oh me, I am okay. Let me give some background. Back in the day, poker heyday, there was this show called The Big Game. And the concept of the Big Game was you had five poker pros and one just civilian who came in and played in a six handed game, and the civilian, you know, won an entry essentially and would start with a fifty grand something like that that they was given to them as part of the win, and then whatever money profit they made they got to keep. And it was a contest about you know, and so you play, you know, one hundred couple hundred hands whatever it is, one hundred and fifty hands against the pros. If you lose, it's not your money. If you win, you get to keep it. And then there was a big, season long contest all of it. So they it was such a cool concept, such a cool show. So they brought that back and you can you can watch it on the Postars YouTube page. So they already did season one, Season two. De Monse Rob Gronkowski is one of the players and guess who else is? Oh yeah, me, me, buddy, moms me, I'm one of the players.
Speaker 4: So you said he was one of the players. I thought there was gonna be another player that you were playing with. But yes, no, I figured you would.
Speaker 2: Be well, no, it's yeah, so.
Speaker 4: Is he.
Speaker 2: I you know what I'm guessing not, I'm guessing that's gonna be I'm guessing that's gonna be the player I target. And so yeah, no, So this is uh, it's November, so there's a bunch of stuff going on. So I'm doing a whole thing. I'm super excited for it. So Rock and I will be playing against the loose cannon, which is whatever player went you know, gets picked and then other pros and people can There's a lot of cool stuff happening. Actually, uh because part of me doing it, I'm doing stuff with the North American Poker Tour Las Vegas with Poker Stars, so that from November first to like the tenth, I think there is their main event, and I'm gonna be giving out gold passes, which is a pass to the main event, the which is worth over five grand flight you know, stays all this stuff to get to Vegas. I'm giving those out over the next you know, a couple of weeks month or so, and a chance to be the person that gets to play in that game. So this is Yeah, this literally got announced an hour ago, so I've been I've known this. Uh. And if you heard me say any of this and you were like, oh, I never watched the big game there, I'm pretty sure all of this on Poker Stars YouTube page. But yeah, I mean and when I play will be in that first week in November in Vegas against Gronk, so I'll I do have to check and see is that gonna be embargoed when I say embargoed, Like, can I come on here the very next day and say if I crushed him? Or do I have to wait till it airs. I don't know the answer to that. I do know that if you wanna that, just I'll be tweeting more about this, tweeting and instagramming, because again I do, I still have my Instagram, uh, tweeting and instagramming about it. But yeah, for your a poker fan. And it's just a really cool concept because it's totally amateur against the pros and then some celebrities, uh and then me someone that they're putting in the celebrity category, but I'm actually in the shark poker player professional category and I am going to crush I cannot wait. I'm gonna win so much money. It's going to be so amazing. What I was saying though, was, uh, you should maybe out, Yeah, you maybe meet me in Vegas. Vegas. Well, that's a separate thing. That's for the Yeah, that's for the play. I'm not saying you should play in the main event. What I'm saying is you should maybe come out and hang out with me in Vegas. Yeah, regardless. Uh, what I was trying to say was in poker, I can kind of stick to Oh man, I don't love this, but this is the right play. In sports betting, I have trouble with that. So I'm going to give you a great example. Teams in Week one that get blasted, just blasted, and then are getting huge points in Week two over the last twenty years or like something like forty eight and twelve against the spread, like an insane number, like you know cover, I think like more than seventy five percent of the time. The team that checks all those boxes is the Panthers. This week, they're at home. They're getting there. Panthers plus six at home against the Chargers. Every sharp gambling rule says that's a must fire. And I just can't bring myself to do it. I just can't bring myself to bet on them. So I know I should, but I can't do it. All right, demanse, let's get to the games. I actually am betting because this show's going too long. I said it's gonna be an hour. It's already been an hour. We haven't even done our picks yet, and we have an f one minute and you have your teaser. We have so much to do go.
Speaker 4: So first off, you've got Buffalo plus two and a half at Miami.
Speaker 2: Yeah, until the Dolphins can beat the Bills, I'm just gonna you're giving me points. This is a must fire on Buffalo. The Bills crushed them last year early in the year when the Dolphins were rolling. They then beat them again late in the year when the Dolphins were, you know, kind of falling apart. I think there's a significant psychological edge. Yes, Miami's defense is banged up, and of course Tyreek is terrifying, but I didn't think Miami's offense looked that good in Week one. I certain I thought Miami got there. It was very fortunate to win that football game. There's the Etsy En fumble or etn fumble, pardon me, and then obviously the Tyreek play, which isn't like a Fluke plays Tyreek Hill. But Allen is eleven and twelve straight up against Miami. He's four too, and one against the spread against to a oddly Thursday night home teams have been bad against the spread over the last five years, and I think there is a potential a bit of a letdown spot for Miami because last Sunday was so it's there's the Tyreek stuff and then the big comeback Tyreek during the week is reacting to all that. I just I'm getting two and a half with a team that I think is gonna win. Out right. I'll take Buffalo plus the two and a half, all right? Next one month.
Speaker 4: Three at Green Bay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, if you're laying less than a field goal with the opportunity to bet against Malik Willis, it's just to me, I just have to do it. Malik Willis, God God Bless him, is not can't can't throw the football, And so I know.
Speaker 4: That Willis is followed by God Bless him.
Speaker 2: But it's kind of well, I feel bad, tough, I like the I I don't wanna you know, he's a developmental player that hasn't developed that Green Bay acquired hoping he could sit for a year, learn their system, be in the meetings, get him in the building, and instead of weekend, he's got to start a football game. Yeah, and so I don't you know, this might be his only start. The Packers are acting like Jordan Love might play this week. Now. I don't buy that at all. If Jordan Love plays, obviously this line shifts massively. But I also think if they officially rule him out that the line moves against me. So I'll just lay the three right now. I think it would be insane to play Jordan Love this week like that. Maybe you can play him a week from now, but I think you probably sit him the next two weeks. You have the Colts, then you have the Titans. And if there's anybody Malik Willis can beat in a football game, it's will Levis, the you know's former teammate. But the Colts and Anthony Richardson minus three. I like the running game, I like their Anthony Richardson's howartz aer of an arm. I think green Bays defense it could be a real problem for them this year, and we know their offense is gonna be a problem in this game. Now, with that said, maybe they just go huge Josh Jacobs game. I mean, that is what they're gonna do. I still don't mind laying the three points. And so Indie minus three is a bet.
Speaker 4: I like next Seattle minus three and a half at New England.
Speaker 2: All right, so listen, I this is going to be the square side of the bet. See, there's a lot of just you know, there's a lot of stuff that says, if you're gonna bet it, you gotta bet New England. It's the dreaded West Coast team going all the way east, playing at one o'clock, so that you know, ten am to their bodies. That part's not great. Seattle's interior of their offensive line did just give up two sacks. Uh, I'm sorry, two safeties in one football game. New England's defense is good. They're the You're getting a home a team at home getting more than three points. I understand all of that. The reason I am on Seattle is because I am not letting week one chain fundamentally my big picture thoughts on the season.
Speaker 4: Now, it's.
Speaker 2: Instead, you mean, because people are gonna be overreacting to the Patriots.
Speaker 4: To New England beating Cincinnati last week. Yeah, so maybe a little number for Seattle. I feel like if if you know what Seattle is and yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: If you no, I think you make a good point. Listen what I was going to say there was one of my thoughts going into the year was the Patriots are one of the four worst teams in football. I still believe that they are playing a team that is going to be, you know, alive for the playoffs throughout the year. You know what I mean. Seattle is not a great team, but they're not a bad team. So even though I hate the laying more than a field goal for a West Coast team coming east for a one o'clock game, I think Seattle is pretty good everywhere sept for on the interior of their offensive line. And while Christian Gonzalez might be able to take away one receiving option for Seattle, Seattle's got three legitimate receiving options in DK Jackson Smith in Jigba, pardon me, and obviously Locket. So I'll lay the three and a half with Seattle.
Speaker 4: Next bag cash at seventeen Chicago plus six at Houston.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, Oh.
Speaker 4: States cover at seventeen twenty points.
Speaker 2: Twenty, I think definitely seventeen. Yeah, seventeen thirteen would cover there, all right, So I've got Chicago getting six at Houston. I just don't think these two teams are that big of a difference talent wise. Now I gotta watch the Chicago injury report. I understand that, but I think Chicago's defense is better than Houston's defense. I think Houston's offense is better than Chicago offense. I think that this should be Houston by four. It's Houston by six. So I'll take Chicago plus the points I think Chicago. I think Caleb is gonna bounce back to a degree. Also, I could be wrong. I'm gonna look this up. I don't think CJ as great as he was last year. I don't think they blew a lot of teams out. And I understand six points doesn't necessarily blow up, but to cover, you gotta beat teams by more than a touchdown. This is something I should have looked up beforehand. But Houston's wins last year were I'm just gonna go in reverse order. They won by four, they beat Tennessee by twenty three. They won in overtime by three against Tennessee. They beat Denver by five. They beat Arizona by four, They beat Cincinnati by three, they beat Tampa by two, they beat New Orleans by seven, and then early in the year. To be fair, their first two games the year were blow The first two wins were blowouts. They beat Jacksonville by twenty in Pittsburgh by twenty four. Uh, I just think this is a twenty seven to twenty four game. I think it is. I think that there were more warning signs than people wanted to maybe acknowledge on Houston's defensive side of the ball in that game against Indy when Anthony Richardson again only completed nine passes, but it is for over two hundred yards. Indy scored I think touchdowns on three straight second half possessions. So I'm getting six points when I think the two teams are similar caliber teams. I think Caleb bounces back. So here at is Stroud three and six against the spread. As a favorite. They win, but they don't really blow people out, you know, since they've been this team people believe in. So I'll take Chicago plus the six. You hate that one. I think the month.
Speaker 4: Correct, No I understand what you're saying. They I do. I do think they're they're pros and cons to the Chicago's defense, obviously in Houston's offense, so I do think it's kind of even. So with the team getting more points, I would be more comfortable go in Chicago plus six than Houston minus six. So okay, cool, all right. Last one, Atlanta plus six and a half at Philly.
Speaker 2: All right, So this is another one where I'm not going to overreact to Week one. I don't think Atlanta is cooked. I don't think Kirk Cousins is just going to be the worst quarterback in football this year. And I think that it was a terrible Week one for them. I think that they will be competitive, and I thought Philly had a lot of warning signs in that game. Now again, it's Kirk Cousins in prime time. I understand nobody likes that, but I think because of that, this is a game. I'll tell you this much to monsay, I have my picks in here today, so plus six and a half, I will not bet this today because if the line moves against me and all of a sudden i'm laying I'm only getting six, I'll deal with it. I think there's a real chance it moves for me, and I'm getting seven, which is obvious by Monday night, which is obviously a huge, huge number.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think Atlanta and Philly are similar caliber teams. I know it didn't look that way in Week one, and so this is a similar situation as the one UH as the one that we discussed earlier.
Speaker 4: St in New England.
Speaker 2: Sorry no, no, no, as Chicago Houston, where I think there's similar caliber teams and I'm getting six points, and so the both teams, it should be noted, UH are on Wait okay, yeah, both teams, I guess will be on somewhat extended rest because it's Monday night. Phillies on much more extended rest because they played Friday while Atlanta played Sunday. Cousins oddly has played his best football of his career against Philly. He's seven and four against the spread against the Eagles. Now that also does date back to his time in Houston. I understand that, but it's also some games in Minnesota. I think Atlanta's offense gonna be able to move the ball. I don't trust that Philly defense, and I think at this point Jalen Hurts is in the He's gonna throw us one category, so real quick, my five picks. I've got three dogs, two favorites. I am going with Buffalo. I'm doing all the primetime game is Buffalo plus two and a half at Miami, Chicago plus six at Houston, Atlanta plus six and a half at Philly, and then Indy minus three at Green Bay and Seattle minus three and a half at New England. All right, demon's time for your teaser. Week one didn't go the way we had hoped, sadly, but go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, last week I had green Bay plus nine and a half at Philly. Cash my god, Jordan Love got it done. We had Washington plus ten and a half at Tampa Bay and Baker was getting real surgical.
Speaker 2: It's just unfortunately, Yeah, they they've got the colors wrong on that your Green Bay was the winner. You're washing was the loser. But that's fine. You're owen one on one. You can deal with this week.
Speaker 4: What what by week? So this week we've got another with two teams seven point teaser at minus we.
Speaker 2: Wait, hold on, I'm being wait, wait, I'm being told you called your shots. Can we do this?
Speaker 4: Night the teaser and guy cooked me. You know he can.
Speaker 2: For everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I said that was unprovoked. And then yeah, he went on to say that he wouldn't touch my teasers with a ten foot pole.
Speaker 2: Donovan Weber, I mean, the guy makes fair points. I just gotta say, I mean, you got it at some point. You gotta win for the people.
Speaker 4: Thank you for putting the chip on my shoulder. Man. So this year we've got I mean not this year. This week we've got Dallas from plus from wherever they were at plus to plus one six yeah, minus six to plus one, and I didn't that was not what I saw it as on my phone. And then we've.
Speaker 2: Got so I So I'm gonna tell you what happened here, just so you know you when you put these in, I think both lines moved a half point in your favor. So you got Dallas so the oh yeah, so you now you have Dallas getting a full point and Tampa. Oh, that's why you made getting fourteen and a half. That's why you made those faces about their secondary one.
Speaker 4: But at fourteen points like, there will be a lot of allow of room for back door covering. I'm sticking with it. I think that they'll win. I think that they can win the game, and if they do lose, I gotta assume that they can lose by lest two touchdowns.
Speaker 2: Listen, if you think they can win the game, then yeah, then this is fine. Dallas plus one. They're at home, They've won it. If you take out the playoffs, sixteen straight home games, I think that's good. Obviously, Tampa getting fourteen and a half. I'm gonna give this teaser a B. I believe in you. I think you're gonna win. I'm glad it doesn't go against any of our picks. All right, what's the offer this week? Quickly? Because we are way late and I gotta get to work.
Speaker 4: The offer this week is called the enemy of My Enemy. You had Pittsburgh and Miami missing the playoffs. They both started out one to zero. It would be nice for you if they lost this week. Huh. But are you willing to bet on the two teams you can't stand to win a season long bet Denver plus Buffalo moneyline parlay a plus four oh six.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not gonna take that because I'm not gonna bet on bone Nicks. The I'm gonna stay away from the you know from bone Knicks for now. So no, I'm not gonna take that offer. I appreciate the offer. We're now zero for two on me accepting this. We'll say not taking an off here, all right, So no I will at some point. All right, I hate to do this once again. We're not gonna be able to get to listener questions. Say this is what we're gonna do. We are going to take a quick break, come back and just play for you guys, the F one minute from Sierra. She's back from being out of town. F one season is in full force. But this is the last you're gonna see for me. I'm gonna Demonse, you are going to after you're gonna introduce the F one minute, and then you're gonna say goodbye to the audience because I'm gonna be late for the TV show. Show went so long, it's gonna be an hour. It's been an hour and twenty minutes. Good luck to everyone with their picks. Good luck to everyone this weekend. I will see you guys on TV at three pm. Take quick break, Demonse and Sierra coming back. What's right?
Speaker 4: All right? Welcome back? It's what's right with Nick? Right, it's Demanse Bird and it is time for Sierra's F one minute. Let's get it.
Speaker 3: The F one circus is back and this weekend we're gonna be in azerbaijean Baku for another round of racing. I'm Sierra and this is F one minute. So last time we spoke, we were talking about the Italian Grand Prix and it turns out Charles Lukirk won that race. So it was a big weekend for the Defossie fans and for the Ferrari team. The top five winners of that weekend though, it was Charles, then oscar Lan do Norris, I mean Carlos Signs, and then Lewis Hamilton in fifth place. Now notice how I did not mention a ridicule name at all. That's because Max came in sixth place and then his team at Chucko Perez came in in eighth place. As far as the weekend is concerned, in back who there is faith for Ferrari. And I say this because Charles has a very good history here. He's won pole position consecutively since twenty twenty one, so in that regard there's hope for them. But he's not the only one with a reputation here because Checho Perez has won here twice and he's the only driver to win here multiple times. So he won in twenty twenty one and then he won again in twenty twenty three. But that does not mean he's going to win in twenty twenty four because with like, Red Bull's performance is starting to dwindle here. I just want to mention that Max has not won a race since June and we're in September, so in that like, they're going down and McLaren is on the come up right about now. So with that being said, there's no guarantee that they're going to win a race at all this weekend. But there's also no guarantee that they're going to win the Constructor Championship because McLaren only needs to outscore them by a measly eight points. Now I call this measley because at the Italian Grand Prix they outscored Red Bull by twenty two points. So with that being said, McLaren will be dethrowned, I mean sorry, Red Bull will be dethroned from their first place position in the Constructors Championship this week end, and they've been in that spot since twenty twenty two. So so it's gonna be a pivotal weekend for McLaren and Red Bull because Charles has done so well for the past three years. I think it's gonna do well again. And you know, the momentum is gonna be pumping from the last race weekend, so he's gonna be in the right mindset, you know. So I'm gonna put him in third place and I'm gonna do a double McLaren podium again, a one to two. But here's the thing. You know, who determines who's gonna be in one, who's gonna be in two. It's McLaren from their team orders. That is, who's gonna determine who's in first and who's in the second. Because if they choose to prioritize the fact that Lando may or may not have a shot at winning the drivers' championship, then Lando should be winning. But if they don't and they kind of willy nilliate and they they're like, you know, race each other, then Auscar could be in first. I don't know, it depends on what they choose to prioritize, but I do see it a McLaren one too, and I'm gonna leave Charles at third. If you have nothing to do this Sunday morning, you should definitely watch the race. It's gonna be on eight am sharp Eastern time. But until then, I'll tell to you guys another time.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, let's go. McLaren sounds like we've got to raise our hands coming this Sunday. Hey, you guys for watching. Have a good Thursday. Enjoy your weekend.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks for watching. If you're still here, do me a favor. Hit the subscribe button, then hit the bell so you can be notified when we have new episodes. After you've done that, one more favor, go to your favorite audio platform of choice and subscribe there as well. Don't forget we're live every Tuesday and Thursday ten thirty am Eastern Ish ten thirty five, ten forty. It sometimes changes, but that's why you hit the bell. You hit the bell so you're notified. You subscribe so we can get to two hundred thousand followers. We're right around one hundred and fifty thousand. We'd love to get to two hundred thousand. Get demands another plaque, so like subscribe rate, send a rating to do all that cool stuff. Thanks guys,